Ultimate shoulder rides

Internet's #1 shoulder riding community

You are not logged in.

#1 2023-08-12 20:06:27

London Novice Pony
Male (68), London UK

Chest / Belly Sitting

Anyone into this? My back can't cope with carrying anymore, but I've always loved getting sat on by a guy, who either stares me down or ignores me completely. Feels very subservient but also peaceful!

Love getting sat on

#2 2023-08-16 13:51:20

ali2121
Male (71), England

Re: Chest / Belly Sitting

Hi,Im exactly the same as you,Im a pony and I love getting sat on.However,in the last few years,Ive had a change of attitude,and now,Id be quite happy to do that to anyone else,so if you're interested,I live in Gloucestershire,but could easily get to London for the day.Im only 62kg.
Ali.
alistaireden@hotmail.co.uk

Pisces

#3 2023-08-21 15:25:25

LionRider

I love sitting on an other man with my full weight and totally ignore him and ignore his pain, and then after a long time when he begs me to stand up, I slap him and order him to shut up then just keep sitting on him. I also make him give me a feet massage while I am on top of him and while he is totally exhausted.

Last edited by LionRider (2023-09-01 15:08:34)

#4 2023-09-11 19:37:59

esel

@lionrider

You require foot massage from the person while sitting on him. I therefore suppose that you are sitting on his belly, while  leaning on his thighs as a backrest ? In this position you can give him access to your feet, either with his hands or tongue.

I don't see any other possibility ..

This position is VERY comfortable for the sitting person but very quickly painful for the seated one !!!  I wonder how long can they usually keep the position under you ?!

Please excuse my curiosity ! I'm just very interested by this position...

esel

#5 2023-09-18 13:08:53

LionRider

esel wrote:

@lionrider

You require foot massage from the person while sitting on him. I therefore suppose that you are sitting on his belly, while  leaning on his thighs as a backrest ? In this position you can give him access to your feet, either with his hands or tongue.

This position is VERY comfortable for the sitting person but very quickly painful for the seated one !!!  I wonder how long can they usually keep the position under you ?!

esel

My slave sits on his knees with his back straight. I sit on him my ass and thighs on his shoulders, with his hands he grabs my feet and massage them.

#6 2023-09-28 10:35:02

London Novice Pony
Male (68), London UK

esel wrote:

esel

As a seat, I agree that it is hard to maintain for long. Bearing the sitters entire weight on the belly is difficult though hugely satisfying. The sitter also gets to use the seat's face as a footrest or have the soles of his feet licked as well as massaged.

In practice I've found that a considerate sitter will give the seat a break by moving up and down the body to make the session last longer.

Love getting sat on

#7 2023-11-30 14:34:22

STUDEKM
Male (36), INDIA

i too love to sit on a man and feel his struggle under me,

Carriers and ponys mail me at studekm@gmail.com

#8 2024-01-18 23:23:32

GeoffCouch
Male (61), Australia
Website

I love chest and stomach sitting – always bigger on smaller, wom, wow, mow. Have only just become interested in mom which seems to be the main thing on this site. The sooner this kink becomes known and accepted in society, the better. I’ve written quite a bit of fiction about sitting and squashing (see my website). And have had the privilege of being sat on by a number of women. Harder to endure than it looks, but that’s all part of the fun. There tends to be a strong element of sadism but I don’t think that’s essential to it; it can be just about intimacy and envelopment.

#9 2024-01-19 16:29:50

London Novice Pony
Male (68), London UK

GeoffCouch wrote:

it can be just about intimacy and envelopment.

I was surprised and delighted today when a guy was sitting on my belly. I started to feel the pulse in my belly beating away and asked if he could feel it too, expecting that he couldn't.

Yes, he said, especially when I breathed out!

It feels so gratifying to be sharing that basic body function, especially through his arse!.

Love getting sat on

#10 2024-01-22 05:33:28

GeoffCouch
Male (61), Australia
Website

London Novice Pony wrote:

GeoffCouch wrote:

it can be just about intimacy and envelopment.

I was surprised and delighted today when a guy was sitting on my belly. I started to feel the pulse in my belly beating away and asked if he could feel it too, expecting that he couldn't.

Yes, he said, especially when I breathed out!

It feels so gratifying to be sharing that basic body function, especially through his arse!.

Excellent. I'm glad you got sat on. How heavy is he compared to you?

#11 2024-09-20 16:25:50

MissBaron

LionRider:                                                                                                                                 Your post reminds me of a  very dear friend of mine. He also loves sitting on other men in various ways  and  seems to enjoy  it more when the one  he is sitting on  isn't  under him willingly.  it's  quite amusing watching him sit on another  guy's chest and torment  the guy under him with little annoying type of slaps  and other harmless tortures.

#12 2024-09-21 14:37:47

MissBaron

GeoffCouch:                                                                                              There is am element of sadism in even the most consensual act of any person in a superior  position over another  even if it's something the  one in the inferior  position desires.                                                         Sitting on another person's  stomach or  his chest will  become  uncomfortable for the one being sat on  over a short amount of time  while the one sitting on  him will  usually be quite comfortable ,often to the point of being dismissive.     The  dominance of the  sitter is established by not only the  position  , but also the fact  that the underling suffers  at least some discomfort for the  benefit of the one beneath  him/her.                                                                                     This is  the same regardless of the  willingness of the participants or their relationship.

#13 2024-09-21 17:39:56

equidum
Male (72), France

Chest, belly, face, back ... a submissive body offers a lot of sitting opportunities ! Belly sitting is probably the most comfortable for the sitter, the underling lying on his back, his thighs raised so as to offer the sitter an adjustable backrest ... But yes very soon very painful ! This position seems to me to be quite appropriate for short breaks during a pleasurable shoulder-rides ... Sitting on the chest requires that the underling lies on a low bench, so as to offer an adequate sitting height, for instance during a lunch, or working at one's desk ... Chest-sitting may last for a very long time, because the underling can freely bretathe with his belly ... Sitting on the back also provides nice chair for working or eating sitters, but it won't last as long as the chest sitting .. Last the face sitting is probably the kinkiest way to use someone as a chair, the face being in fact the cushion of that chair ... If it is a fullweight sitting it won't last for long, unless the sitter now nd then allows her cushion to breathe, but with the help of a rimseat, or queening chair, it might last for hours and provide great satisfaction to both the sitter and the underling ....
Of course only masochist people will provide all these services ... But the sitter may enjoy all of them without being sadistic at all, but just selfish and opportunistic; i.e, qiite normal in fact ! smile

#14 2024-09-23 15:02:58

MissBaron

equidum:                                                                                                                                                                                                     You are  of course quite correct in saying that sitting on another person is "selfish and opportunistic"  even when it's completely consensual.  However, that is part of the appeal .          Sitting on some ones face can  range from anything from intimate oral lovemaking to  humiliating punishment  or  suffocation.                                                                                        However, using  another person's body as a seat  or  cushion either to contain  that person , the amusement of the sitter  or simple selfish comfort  is an obvious act of  dismissiveness and  an expression of  superiority  of  the person using the one  beneath  her or him.               If it's a consensual  arrangement, the underling's submission  acknowledges the superiority of  the one sitting on top of him and enduring the discomfort of the weight  in serving her  or him.  The underling  can't  ignore  the submissive position he is  in  while the person sitting on his stomach or chest may  even  forget that there is a person beneath them.

#15 2024-09-24 11:18:20

equidum
Male (72), France

Being sat on and ignored by the sitter is certainly a great satisfaction for the submissive, but being forgotten, as You quite rightly mentioned, sounds like some kind of unsurpassable achievement for both the sitter and the underling ! The sitter will somehow, sometime, remember what she had been sitting on, and probably find it quite normal, thus acknowledging Her natural superiority. The underling will see it as a proof of his inexistence as a human being, his perfect objectification. A painful experiene though, but his pain would be felt as a proof  that it was for the greatest pleasure and well-being of his  sitter ...

Equidum

#16 2024-09-24 16:34:45

MissBaron

Equidum:                                                                                                                                   We seem to agree  completely on this regarding  consensual relations  involving sitter vs seat(for want of a better term).  I have often  simply plopped down on a reclined  male companion, fully aware that he wouldn't object to me sitting on his body.                                However, during longer periods of sitting on my (now) ex husband's chest while he was laying on the sofa, I did sometimes forget he was  under me , especially if I receive a phone call (my addiction) from someone I  enjoy talking to. I   hardly noticed I was changing my sitting position during such conversations  and often  only noticed I was sitting on him when  he annoyed me  by  making some  noise   that interrupted  my conversation.

#17 2024-09-25 10:59:28

equidum
Male (72), France

I deeply sympathise with Your ex-husband ... The poor man must be daily mourning for his conjugal past, regretting his days under Your emotional yoke, especially those marvelous moments when You granted him the honour to serve You as a seat, in order perhaps to spice up even more the little or great joys of Your wealthy life ... Being now divorced from You perhaps didn't free him from his love, especially not from his "love to serve" You in all possible ways, as a seat, a horse, a toy, a slave ... which, all added together probably transmuted into some incurable addiction ... 

Well ... pure guesswork ... Am I wrong ?

#18 2024-09-25 15:13:52

MissBaron

equidum:                                                                                                                                  Actually  my ex was more addicted   to me than any other way of putting it  and  surrendered to being used  rather than enjoying it. quite a few guys  enjoyed having me  simply sit on than as a convenience, but  my ex never did even though he was almost twice my size. The truth is that his annoyance and dislike of being under  me  made him a more  desirable seat  for me and he submitted because  if he didn't I denied him intimacy for as long as I chose.  Our marriage was not  conventional as you might imagine.                                 My ex was more of a  project  than a partner and divorced him when I lost interest in training him.    I admit that I sometimes miss sitting on him the way I used to  but I'm pretty sure  it's not something that he misses about  me smile

#19 2024-09-26 14:36:39

equidum
Male (72), France

If I understand correctly, Your husband loved You, but he was not submissive at all, or, at least, not in the way You wished ! So, You had to force him to be a seat, a pony, a toy, a slave ... Which forced You to be a permanent trainer, with, apparently, very little improvement as regards Your "pupil" ! I understand in those circumstances, that You got rid of it and of him simultaneously !
I wish You could find an appropriate replacement for this ex, someone like me, for instance smile
I seem to remember we have known each other in a "previous life" ...?! I'm still mourning for that enchanting daily life of  Yours, Your business, Your employees, Your neighbours, Your friends and family ... equidum928@gmail.com would be honoured if You granted him a personal message ...

Equidum

#20 2024-09-26 15:40:12

MissBaron

equidum:                                                                                                                                 Yes my ex was a project  but as I said he was more infatuated and addicted to me than in love , and I certainly wasn't in love with him.   It was a power trip  for me to break down a big strong body builder.  I loved dominating and controlling  him and  squashing at that macho- masculinity .Obviously I don't mean squashing  him by sitting on him physically.      That part was just  fun since he was twice my size:)  . I even used  bondage on him  many times  because I liked  having him helpless  but also because  he  found it almost impossible to keep his hands off me and touching me was something he enjoyed  and a  reward  he had to  earn.  He had  so many prejudices and annoying aversions in the beginning of our relationship . I enjoyed  breaking those things about  him and I could  and did coerce him into almost accepting  whatever I chose.                                                       I really preferred riding on his back or just sitting on it  rather than on his shoulders and I slowly  turned him into  a servant .  I didn't  usually enjoy ridiculing him in front of my  friends  but I often did so  to get my  friends to join in.  He knew  that if he defended himself he would be punished  , not with nonsense like  whips  or overt pain but rather by  being denied, forced to sleep on the floor,  depending on the degree of his offense.  As you probably  know, it was a one sided  open marriage right from the start  and  flaunting the men I was seeing and rubbing his nose in it  caused him  more pain than a whip would have anyway.

#21 2024-09-27 02:26:27

MissBaron

equidum:                                                                                                   

I realize  that  you and others might find my actions with my ex  to be cruel , but I was  treating him  that way almost from the start of our dating days  and after about six months  he  literally  begged me to marry him  and while I basically always dominated the men I dated, he represented a challenge and breaking him was   actually creative fun.   Of  course I  refused   his proposal  until I gave in  and  came up with an iron clad prenuptial agreement that was iron clad  and so  lopsided in my favor that I thought he would never go along with it.                                                      I was wrong about that.                                                                         

He  nearly  signed his life away  and to be  honest, there was a part of me  that really didn't want to give up having him under my thumb and while I  knew I would  divorce him  and enforce the  pre-nup, having this  big strong fool  at my disposal had it's appeal . Marital  fidelity  on my part wasn't  at all part of  our  pre-nup or  vows   so  I wasn't giving up anything  while  further  my financial future so for me  it was  a win/win situation.   If I hadn't included  the "open on my end only" clause in the marriage, I doubt our  marriage would have lasted even a year .                                                                          Please don't  get this wrong, I still dominated  the other men I dated. But many of them were masochistic and I used  them for  amusement. But  my nature  demands variety  and  sometimes I liked  much softer men and men that I could  really  physically dominate. A few I could  really pin down by just sitting on them.              But I never  allowed my husband  to know that they were not  equal sex partners.

#22 2024-09-29 18:28:30

equidum
Male (72), France

I don't find Your actions as cruel, I find instead that Your ex is behaving as if he was a true maso ! I could sign such a pre-nup, with both hands, enjoying in advance all the delicious  miseries You would inflict on me ... But why would a "normal" guy as Your ex agree to such a deal ????? Loves makes blind !? But not naïve !!

So, no You were not cruel, You played, You won, he played, he lost. End of story!

Equidum

#23 2024-09-29 21:59:59

MissBaron

equidum:                                                                                                   

That is a vary interesting perspective  and I do  expect that my ex  had a  masochistic streak that he  kept  buried  even from himself.      Once I met his family, I noticed  the machismo aspect of the family   but it  included something subtle  in all that testosterone  laden  facade.  There  was a certain  attitude  in his mother  that was so similar to my  mother  and  myself that I couldn't help  but notice.                    My mother was overt  and decidedly dominant  in  our  home while Ex's mother was far more subtle but  still made  it obvious that  She  was the one who was really in charge.  She used  certain  words and phrases  that most  males  wouldn't  notice  that   conveyed  dominance over her  husband and two sons.   Ex's father and   ex clearly  submitted to her  while  ex's  older brother   seemed to rebel  a bit  more. That older brother  BTW,  was also  the one who  interfered  in my  training of  ex.                                                                 

Other than humiliating  my ex and sitting on his face until he passed out or was close to passing out, I  rarely   caused him  physical pain.    I enjoyed exposing him to his prejudices ,most notably  plus-size  women  and  gay  or effeminate  men.  I loved  seeing my ex   seem to  shrink when I  brought home  a  straight but effeminate man and  brought him into  my  bedroom,   and since we are on the topic I often gave myself the fantasy of  having my  (then) husband tied up  so my effeminate date and I could  sit  on his chest and stomach and  ignore him while we  engaged  in overt  displays of affection .                The only thing that  prevented me from fulfilling this  amusement  and humiliation was  that  I  still dominated   all the men I brought home  and lied  to ex  about  what really took place in  my  bedroom.     

Since my social life only included  two  gay men , one of whom was an ex boyfriend  who wasn't "out of the closet" when we dated, flaunting  and  troubling  my ex  with that  aspect was only occurred once at my  annual Halloween party.                                                       

I don't know if straight men  have anything  equivalent to really enjoying  the  sexual  aspect of  dominance over a more  physically powerful person of either sex.  Straight  men are rather  guarded  about such  things  and  I often can't get them to expose  such aspects of their  private thoughts.

#24 2024-10-02 15:18:08

equidum
Male (72), France

Your dear Mother was clearly ahead of Her time : For hundreds of years, women have been the strongest supports of this our male dominated world, mainly through their key role in upbringing their children : Young males were systematically favoured, and girls maintained in their inferior social role, first of all by their mothers !  All this has been only recently and slowly changing in the West. Thanks God ! That being said, I don't believe in long-lasting, sustainable equality. So, in one or two generations, all this should be reversed ... Poor boys !!!! smile smile

This delicious ill-treatment that You inflicted to Your husband might then just be a prefigurative praxis of times to come !? I would gladly submit, even right now, to such horrible indignities ...
Equidum

#25 2024-10-02 21:03:52

MissBaron

equidum: 

I do  believe my  mother was ahead of her time and  even from an early age  of his understanding, she made him understand that he had to obey me as well as her. My father was  submissive to her though  she  rarely  disciplined  him in any  physical manner.                               

Early in our development, I saw  boys  and men as  inferior, or at least  subservient  since my  brother wasn't allowed  to  fight back  when I pounced on him, often without provocation and my immature  mind   believed that my attitude  was  right and normal.  The first time I  tried to  bully a boy in my first week of grade school, the boy fought back  and I thought that   he would be  in trouble with the teacher for fighting back. Obviously I was the one in trouble and was punished by having to stand in the corner.  From that point I learned that the world wasn't like  home,  but I never  really changed my views, I simply adjusted  in regard to how and when I could physically express  them.

Today in the  U.S. divorce laws are well beyond what even I am comfortable with.  My  marriage as  I previously said was  open on my  end only  and  made  firm in the pre-nup.   So  i can't call  having  sexual freedom  outside of  the marriage  "cheating".                   

But if  it was a  conventional marriage  in most of the  states in the  U.S. I could  cheat  a thousand times  and get  custody of any  children we might have  and still get half of his assets plus  child support and  spousal  support (alimony) without consideration  of  my  actions. In several of those states he would be responsible to support those  children even if he wasn't the biological father.                   That  is crossing the line a bit even for me!

#26 2024-10-06 08:38:56

m2ichaela
Male (50)

MissBaron -
You mentioned that you sat on your ex face until pass out. As he was stronger than you - did he try to push you off his face?
A good practice for sitting on stronger man is to loop a rope around his neck and your waist and tie it hard, so he can push your ass slightly off his face but not too far. Eventually even a strong guy will get tired so you will be able to sit on his face and control his breathing as you wish.

#27 2024-10-07 21:48:00

MissBaron

m2ichaela:                                                                                                 

The time I sat on his face until he passed out I had him  in bondage.     It was something I  often did during  sex because I didn't like   having him  touch me with his hands sometimes and I often enjoyed the  control of having him immobile and pretty much helpless.  It wasn't something he enjoyed but he  would submit to  in the hope of  having  coital  sex.

I should point out to those who choose to try smothering a man until he's unconscious that a  strong man  can often find a way to get some air even with an average size woman (or man) sitting on his face.       The affect is cumulative  and you might have to force his head back down and sit on his face  several times  until  the lack of  air makes him to  weak to  fight  you off.  Of course you could kill him that way  so you shouldn't sit on his face for more than a minute or so after he stops struggling.   Then you can  simply move down and sit on his chest and slap his face or something to bring him back.                          Every guy I did this with  started breathing a few seconds after I got off his face.  I suppose  if  the guy  you try this with is weak or you are a  plus size woman or a man, you might manage it without the bondage but you will still have to be cautious about how long you sit on him.

#28 2024-10-10 09:42:36

m2ichaela
Male (50)

MissBaron
You mentioned sitting on your ex chest for an long period of time.
I'm interesting in a woman's motivation for sitting on man's chest:

- control : he can't move or go anywhere as long as you sit on him. All he can do is lie still and stare at your butt.

- power dynamics : although he is stronger than you, your weight and position give you some advantage. If he tries to push you off, you can move forward and sit on his neck or bend you knees and put your feet on his face. A repetitive playful fight will make him more and more powerless.

- humiliation : the butt is considered as the lower (and sometimes dirty) part of the body, so locating him near the man's face demonstrate your superiority.

What do you think?

#29 2024-10-10 14:53:47

MissBaron

m2ichaela:

All you said is of course true , and I sat on his chest  in just about every position one can sit in.   I have always felt in control when I was  sitting on someone's chest whether playfully  or  with  malice  and I never  thought of my derriere as being unclean .                                   

But My ex was a special case because he didn't like being sat on anywhere at all.  I have of course sat on  quite a few  people's chest, mostly  boy friends as an adult  and usually just playfully and very few  really  objected  very much.  But my ex  hated it even though he has a very  impressive  looking chest and can easily bear my weight.             But I was  in charge of our  entire relationship  and beside the  fact that I liked sitting on his chest, sitting on it   was a demonstration of my control and superior position on him.                                               

With my weight on his ribcage , sitting as  casually as  I would on a  sofa cushion , He  might as  well have been an inanimate object but his vital organs were  all beneath me. His entire attention was  on me while  to me he was no more than a  seat.

#30 2024-10-14 09:06:37

m2ichaela
Male (50)

MissBaron
Did you sit on your ex in public? I assume that sitting on his lap is acceptable, but have you tried another sitting positions? For example sitting on one of his shoulders while he sit and place your feet on his thighs. You can dig your heels into his flesh if he resist while your butt near his head give you control

#31 2024-10-14 16:23:52

MissBaron

m2ichaela:                     

In a word.... Yes I sat on my ex husband in public whenever it was practical or I simply felt like it.  I also sat on him  the way you mention, on his  hunched shoulders sometime and  in the reverse  , like sitting on the back of his head  and facing backward.                       Of course I sat on his lap when I felt like it .                                     

But  I  like  sitting on men and I like being seen  when I do  whether  in the presence of acquaintances or strangers .                                       A few  people   have asked or commented  on  this  and some  asked if  it was ever embarrassing for me ?                                                       

I don't know  why I should be embarrassed  by it. 
If anyone  should  be embarrassed  it should be the person I'm sitting on!  He's the one being used  as an object  or a beast of burden  and I'm  clearly in the superior position.                                                         

Beside all that, I think I look sexy and cute sitting  on him  and  I know from their smiles  that  men thinks so too.                                I also got a looks of  envy from other women

#32 2024-10-16 16:18:31

m2ichaela
Male (50)

Can you describe the event when you sat on the back of your ex head? it seems uncomfortable for him as his head is down and its hard for him to see or talk with other people. Did he complain? what was other pepole reaction to this position?

#33 2024-10-17 06:11:06

MissBaron

m2ichaela:

The last time I sat on  him that way was shortly before I divorced him.  I hadn't had sex with him  for about a week  and I tied his hands to the back of  a chair he was sitting, assuring him that I was going to give him a lap dance as foreplay.  He was used to me using  several forms of bondage   though he never liked it. 

I dressed for the part in my own way, in a tiny skirt that revealed much more that it concealed  and  went through the motions of straddling his lap, climbing onto his shoulders   etc. very typical lap dance-exotic dancer thing I had seen .

Then I  stepped over him and sat down  forcefully  on his upper  back ,.  He was relaxed and it forced him forward  hunching him over  and bounced with all my weight to settle him into place. His head was mostly under  my butt and I used the back of the chair  for leverage locking him into that position with his chin forced into his chest  and unable to lift me more  than an inch each time he tried. I was having fun , but it was  punishment for him .  He didn't know why I and I sat n him like that for  several minutes before reminding him that he had  been rude to one of my friends  as well as one of my boyfriends.  I berated him, calling him a fool and that his head was only useful  for sitting on. 
I sat like that for at least 5 more minutes  before  I got off him and released him from the  chair. Of course  the  sex he was hoping for  didn't happen  and he was obviously disappointed but I enjoyed  sitting on him that way  and tricking him into complying.

#34 2024-10-19 17:10:02

m2ichaela
Male (50)

MissBaron
Sitting on man’s face is considered erotic and even pleasurable for the man. However, sitting on the back of his head only cause him pain and discomfort. I’m sure your ex felt humiliated as your butt pushed his head down and he couldn’t resist although he was much stronger than you. In this position you could make him say or do whatever you want or else he will keep suffering as long as you wish. I hope that he had a neck pain for several days to remind him the damage your butt can do to him.
Another idea for sitting on a man and make him discomfort:
Sit on his lap with his hands under your butt and your heels on his feet. When he tries to move his hands, you step hard on his feet threatening to break his bones. Eventually he gives up and you can eat or talk to other people while he stays still helpless as long as you want.

Last edited by m2ichaela (2024-10-19 22:11:21)

#35 2024-10-21 02:45:42

MissBaron

m2ichaela:

Of course I wanted  to  humiliate him  but  sitting on his head that way  didn't humiliate him as much as  tricking him into the position did . It was the last time I sat on him like that  but I had done so  two previous times.    Of course I sat on his face  many times over the  time we were together  and he performed   as  was  expected but with little enthusiasm  . But I knew how to remedy that to my satisfaction . As for him  humiliation,  I sometimes sat on his torso while  chatting on the phone  with  friends including other men  and sometimes sitting on his face  if he tried to talk or complain.

I  didn't  really  think about  my butt being a  weapon as such. My body weight was  the weapon when I was sitting on the back of his head that way.  having my   butt on his head was just the most natural and comfortable way to accomplish that.

Yes  his neck  did  ach for several days  and when he complained I told him it was fun for me and I didn't care if his neck still hurt and I  would enjoy doing it again.                                                                   

I never considered sitting on his lap  as a punishment or  much of anything at  all. It was a matter of convenience if he  happened to be sitting where I happened to be, much  as if he were just  a part of the furniture.

#36 2024-10-24 18:08:19

m2ichaela
Male (50)

Missbaron
Seems that you used your butt as a weapon to prevent your ex from talk or see anything while you sat on his face. Did you have another occasions in which you sat on his head/shoulder as a punishment?

#37 2024-10-25 02:25:07

MissBaron

m2ichaela:

I guess you could call my  ass a weapon since  I  used  it to  smother  him sometimes, sealing his air passage.  At the risk of  stating the obvious, it was just a  punishing  type of smother  since I'm a  divorcee and not a  widow.smile 

But to  fully understand the situation , you have to  realize that he was a bodybuilder  and  foot taller and 100 lbs. heavier than I am.                     My weight  sitting on him was  as much a punishment for  him  because he  didn't like  being sat on as  any  burden I was  on him.         Also, if I happened to be sitting on him  and talking on the phone  to  someone, I would make it a point to mention that  I was  sitting on him  and if he made  noise   that I  was  sitting on his face  to  "shut him up". Most of  my friends and some of my boyfriends   knew our relationship  and  were always amused  by what I did with  my ex.

#38 2024-10-25 16:46:57

m2ichaela
Male (50)

Missbaron
I understand that your ex was much stronger than you, so he could easily push you off him whenever he felt uncomfortable.
Did you try to push him to his power limit?  For example, riding on his back until exhaustion, or making him do pushups while you sit on his back until he collapse. Eventually you will reach a point where he is too weak to resist and you can control him physically and not only mentally.

Last edited by m2ichaela (2024-10-25 19:58:49)

#39 Yesterday 14:34:52

MissBaron

m2ichaela:

In a single word, YES! He could  bench press  something like 300 lbs.  but he had a hard time  doing 50 pushups  when I was sitting on his back between his shoulders.  At first I just used  coercion  to push him to his limits ,things like calling him weak and pathetic  etc. comparing him to  former boyfriend often worked. 
But  as I gained more control , I sat on his back , slapping his head  when he faltered. just little slaps  that didn't hurt  but implied my  annoyance at his   failure. when he  couldn't do anymore  I just sat on him as he  laid   prone on his  stomach  and I wouldn't  get off until he  did a few  more with me still on his back.

He thought  pony rides  were  silly but he knew he had to  do what I wanted  and if I  threatened  him with  finding another man to   carry me that  way, he immediately  got on his hands and knees. I liked  exhausting his big arms  so I sat as high up on his back as I could so my weight was on his arms ,either with my legs over his shoulders  or just sitting side saddle.   

Later in our  marriage, if  he  rebelled or even hesitated to  obey  me when I wanted to ride or  sit on his back for pushups etc. , I just threatened to get  one of my  boyfriends to ride  him. 

My boyfriends  wouldn't of course (sadly)   because  they were afraid of him, but  the threat was enough to make him comply.

Board footer