Ultimate shoulder rides

Internet's #1 shoulder riding community

You are not logged in.

#1 2024-10-09 05:20:09

MissBaron

All Fours (hands and knees carrying)

while this is  usually child's  play   it's sometimes  practice  among adults as anything from a temporary  amusement to  a  sexual fetish  and even a form of  sexual domination.                                                     

Completely ruling out anything involving minors, is anyone  interested in this type of  riding on another person's back? And if so, have you participated   beyond a single  instance as an adult?  And if so,  In which capacity ie:  rider or carrier?

#2 2024-10-10 15:58:02

m2ichaela
Male (50)

Re: All Fours (hands and knees carrying)

During shoulder riding you wrap your thighs around the carrier neck. During all-four riding you can wrap your feet around his neck and kick his face to direct him left or right.

#3 2024-10-10 20:38:22

MissBaron

m2ichaela:       

I think I would  find it rather  difficult to direct someone's face with my feet while  sitting on his back.  I have  sat with my knees  over his shoulders with his head between my  knees but I could  just direct him verbally.

However, I'm really curious  about  what other people  have  experienced either as a rider or a carrier in the all fours riding  situation. Sitting astride or sidesaddle, was it a game , a  desire, a lost wager etc.

#4 2024-10-21 09:00:16

m2ichaela
Male (50)

Missbaron
Did you ride all-four on your ex in public or at home?
Sitting on his shoulders with his head between your knees must be uncomfortable for him.
How did you trick him to carry you? You could use some restraints, like tying his hands or looping a rope around his head.

#5 2024-10-21 15:10:32

MissBaron

m2ichaela:

I occasionally rode on my ex  in public setting, to sort of show off to some of my friends as I  gained more control of him.                               However when I began to  enjoy  it beyond showing off I would  often  coerce him into being "my little pony" at  home   for my own entertainment.   He submitted to this because it was easier than  upsetting me. Keeping him off balance  was  fairly easy.                     

Since he was almost twice my size, I wasn't  a great burden  when I sat on his back that way.       

I reserved  using restraints for our more intimate moments simply because  I didn't  like letting him have the option of  touching my body when I didn't want him to   or  lifting me off  when I was on top of him.  I really didn't think about or  care if having his head between my knees  while  I sat on his back was  uncomfortable for  him.
I don't ask  a  real horse, or a chair for that matter, if it likes the way I sit on it.

#6 2024-10-22 11:16:21

watcher
Male (40), Serbia

Does anyone know community related to all fours ride? I remember there were some pretty active ones in old Yahoo groups, but now I can't find any. Some ponyplay and L&C exist, but for all of them all fours rides are out of focus

Board footer