Ultimate shoulder rides

Internet's #1 shoulder riding community

You are not logged in.

#1 2021-11-09 15:04:53

Mr_Archer4
Male, Ireland

Any MoW experiences?

Hello! I am quite new here, and I am a big fan of MoW. So, I wanted to hear some experiences of it from you guys! It can be regular shoulder riding, a tower, maybe even a totem pole trench. Whatever stories of MoW you have to share, I would love to hear them

#2 2021-11-09 18:27:09

iwantshoulderridesfromgir
Male (42), Usa

Re: Any MoW experiences?

Hello! I am quite new here, and I am a big fan of MoW. So, I wanted to hear some experiences of it from you guys! It can be regular shoulder riding, a tower, maybe even a totem pole trench. Whatever stories of MoW you have to share, I would love to hear them

I only enjoy riding on women. One day I tried to figure out how many women I have ridden. I know my memory is not the best. So I looked at my Facebook friends and counted which girls shoulders I had been on and I have been on twenty of my Facebook female friends. Most of my stories are basic. I have told the story of my aunt carrying me on here. Some of the shoulder rides from my friends were when I was under 18 so I cannot share those.I  will look back and try and post one on this thread.

#3 2021-11-11 00:42:06

iwantshoulderridesfromgir
Male (42), Usa

Here is a story I recalled. I was in college in a friend's dorm room.
We were watching a movie. Our food came and all of our friends went down to get the food and they were going to get sodas from the dorm cafeteria. Me and a female friend stayed back and she said to me you are so thin but you look like you are in shape. She was tall and fit as well. I was 5 ft 10 and 145 lbs at the time. She was 6 ft 0 and 165 ish lbs. ( this is my guess on her weight). She mentioned she could pick me up and carry me. I said OK how do you want to carry me. She replied how about on my back. I said OK. She carried me around the room and said you are very easy to carry. She put me down. She said do you want to sit on my shoulders? I said OK.  She squatted down and put her hair in a ponytail. I mounted her and she lifted me with ease and carried me around the room. I have to admit I was aroused ( as I usually am on girls shoulders). At this point our friends came back and were impressed with her strength. She then put me down. She asked me if was having fun up there. I said yes. She didn't ask but I believe she may have felt my erection on her neck. Needless to say it was an enjoyable shoulder ride.

#4 2024-09-21 18:06:09

GergNautan

One of my experiences was with a classmate in school. She always wanted to prove her strength n she liked to lift me, preferably on her shoulders. Once during a gym class, all students tried to reach the gymnastic handle bars but no one could. She called me over and told me to try n reach them, I tried but failed. Then she asked me if I wanted to sit on her shoulders so that we could show off to the others that we managed to reach them. However, since I didn’t want everybody to see me get lifted by a girl especially in a shoulder ride, I was kind of reluctant to her idea. But it was kind of a perfect moment. She then said: I know you want to n then squatted down n told me to sit down on her shoulders, n so I did. She was athletically thick, big hips n curvy n I actually think she weighed more than me at this time. I reckon I was about 65kg and she might have been around 70kg. However, from the moment I had mounted her she asked me if I was comfortable, I replied yes. Then she stood up and did so with ease. I was so aroused at this moment. She said that she could carry me like this aaaaall day. I noticed the rest of the students was looking but at this moment I didn’t care. She was very attractive n I actually think that most students were jealous.

After sitting on her shoulders for about 2 minutes just talking to each other the teacher called over all students to assemble so she could start the class. The girl asked me if I wanted her to keep carrying me on her shoulders. I asked her if it’s no problem for her then yes. N she replied laughing that it’s absolutely no issue for her, n said that she likes to giving me shoulder rides. At this point I think she offered to do it because she felt my erection in the back of her head n knew that she’d do me a favour covering it. She proceeded to walk us over to the rest of the class. Surrounded by the rest of the other students I was sitting on her shoulders (a bit nervously) holding on to the top of her head. At this point our teacher had to comment it, she said wow you are strong to the girl. The girl answered nonchalantly that it was easy for her. Then the teacher told us what today’s assignment was which was soccer n told us to split up n teams. She also said looking at us, since ur already sitting on her shoulders I guess you’re on the same team. Then easy as ever the girl walked us over the hole court to the goal furthest away. I then said that I noticed this is probably the longest time she has carried me n she agreed n then continued to say that she can’t wait to break that record. When we got to the goal she said that she was going to put me down n did so. She had carried me for about 20 minutes. Then she told me to meet her after class n said that she could carry me to the other class after, I said I couldn’t wait. And this happened afterwards too. She was so strong, n so good at giving comfortable shoulder rides and as I said we did this quite a lot so this is one of many wonderful experiences.

Board footer