Ultimate shoulder rides

Internet's #1 shoulder riding community

You are not logged in.

#651 2023-11-18 00:20:50

Max

Re: Riding Goddesses

Yes, Cabellito, now you will probably have to keep the form running on your own for some time!

Nobody here is interested in my stories anymore. It was going really well for a while, but I can see that it's not working anymore. It's actually a shame, I didn't think my stories were bad, I was very happy about the praise and also the questions... but when it's time to stop and the fun and joy is no longer there, then you should leave it alone. For me the time has come, that's it!
Max

#652 2023-11-19 02:19:26

caballito
Bonus member
Male (In his sixties), South America

Max
Your stories are fantastic, I suggest you produce and share them again when you have time, if you wish.
Thank you very much friend, in this wonderful web portal we can continue sharing.

#653 2023-11-19 09:58:58

caballito
Bonus member

Rebecca's mom's ranch (7)

These are some of the stories of lady riders at Rebecca's ranch.

In the aforementioned ranch, ladies are men's riders, while men are ladies' horses.

The equine horse area is free and familiar, people of all ages can enter and ride equine horses, although ladies are seen riding men, men do not wear saddles or bridles while being ridden. Most rider/horse teams are daughter/dad, niece/uncle, wife/husband (girlfriend/boyfriend, bride/groom), sister-in-law/brother-in-law.

It usually happens that the wife/bride/girlfriend/partner arrives late because of the husband/groom/boyfriend/partner, or her riding time is over and she wants to continue riding, she may get angry but ranch employees talk to her telling her she can ride other horses. which are not equine.
To the surprise of the lady client, a lady employee rides on the shoulders of a male employee.
- Now he is my horse, says a lady employee.
- I see it, responded the lady client.
- You can ride horses like this for as long as you want.
-He sounds tempting.
At this, a male ranch employee approaches.
- If you like, you can ride him like I'm riding now.
The lady client did not care about the complaints of her partner and she rode the young male ranch employee.
- The young male is fun to ride.
- I sense your partner (husband/boyfriend/groom/partner) does not think the same.
- Come here!
The scorned man approaches the young lady who works at the ranch. She caresses him like a horse.
- You must nod now your partner (wife/boyfriend/groom/partner) is riding another man.
- But,...
- You are a horse and she is a rider who is now riding another horse who is not you, come closer because I will ride you.
He obeys her.
The young lady employed by the ranch rides the man, so they both ride into the area of human horses.

----

In hospital wards, female patients, relatives of patients, doctors, nurses, obstetricians, assistants and administrative staff ride on top of male patients, relatives of patients, doctors, nurses, obstetricians, assistants and administrators.

Thus, the pregnant lady enters the hospital riding the father of her child, after giving birth her feet are kissed by the father and the doctors who treated her. She bridles, saddles and rides male health personnel who participated in the birth.

The male patient enters being ridden by his wife/sister/mother/daughter/cousin/niece/sister-in-law/aunt to the hospital bed, his lady relative leaves riding a male health personnel.

The boy enters being carried by his father while his mother rides on top of a male health personnel.
After leaving the child, dad is ridden by female health personnel while mom rides male health personnel.

At visiting time the lady relative rides into her own bridled and saddled horses, on the shoulders of her animals.
If the interned relative is male (husband, father, brother, cousin, son, nephew, uncle, etc.) he kisses her boots, then she takes him out for a walk, he walks and she rides on her horse's shoulders.
If the hospitalized relative is a lady, she invites her to accompany her to ride on one of her horses' shoulders through the hospital's passageway and gardens.
If her male patient can be ridden, she bridles him, she saddles him and she rides him, to take him out for a walk.

During visiting hours, the male relative enters and visits his female relative, without looking at anyone, he goes ahead to visit his female relative.
If the hospitalized relative is a male, they both greet each other, a health care lady arrives, who bridles him, saddles him, and rides, followed by the hospitalized patient.
If the inpatient is a lady, he kisses her footwear, she bridles him, saddles him and rides.

It usually happens with some frequency, the male relative does not find her relative who is hospitalized with her wife because she is riding another man, she rides her boss or her friend while her husband waits for her.

Male relative is captured by the charm of another hospitalized patient's beautiful lady relative who kisses her boots.
- Thank you Mistress for allowing me to kiss your boots.
- You're welcome, who are you visiting today?
- To my son / brother / dad / etc.
- Are you free to be ridden?
- Yes Mistress.
- First I will ride you to where your relative is hospitalized, you take care of him quickly and say goodbye because then you will be 100% mine.
- Yes Mistress.
She bridles him, she saddles him and she rides him, they arrive where the male visitor's hospitalized relative is.
- Hello dad / son / brother / etc.
- Your dad/son/brother/etc is now my horse, as you understand, horses don't speak.
- I would love to be your horse.
- Soon, when you recover.
- Thank you.
Then they arrive at the hospitalized bed of a beautiful lady's relative.
- My daughter, you are young and you break a mature man.
- Men are my pets.
- It's true.
She rides with her hospitalized relative.

#654 2023-11-19 10:08:46

caballito
Bonus member

Rebecca's mom's ranch (8)

As she leaves she asks:
- Have a car?
- Yeah.
- Take my horses and me to our houses.
-He kindly took her animals to their house and finally drove his car to her house.
- You've been very kind.
- It's a pleasure.
- How do i look?
- You are young and beautiful, imposing wearing this riding suit and boots.
- Men are my docile animals in my presence.
- Yes, I am your horse.
- What do you work at?
- I am an engineer.
- Do you ride or are you ridden?
- Well, I am a construction supervisor but male workers blindly obey the lady resident engineer on the construction site, they kiss her boots and she rides them on their shoulders. I am her boss but I kiss her boots and she rides me on her shoulders and on all fours.
- On all fours?
-Yes, she rides on workers' shoulders, but she rides on my shoulders and on all fours.
- Why on all fours?
- It is more humiliating, I crawl like a beast and my breaker riding on top of me, in front of workers.
- Do you like it?
- I love it. And you.
- I study, I am in my last years of school and I ride on top of male teachers, dads and male students.
- You are beautiful and you have the right.

#655 2023-11-25 09:55:04

caballito
Bonus member

Rebecca's mom's ranch (9)

The married woman is spectacular, who despite having a husband, he and the other men are her horses.

-----

For example, a married lady is the teacher who rides like horses the bridled and saddled male teachers, her students' daddies, and her male students who are old enough to be ridden.
Likewise, a married lady is the mother who rides like horses to bridled and saddled male teachers, to the fathers of her children's classmates, and to her children's classmates who are old enough to be ridden.

-----

The captain's wife is married, bridled and saddled colonels and generals kiss her boots, and she rides them because they are her horses.

-----

Married, the prisoner's wife is the one who controls his jailers. On visiting days she respects the line by passing after those who arrived before, but she waits riding on the shoulders of her husband's bridled and saddled jailers. Every 15 minutes she changes her horse. human. She is accompanied by the prisoner's wife who protects her husband.

She enters riding on the shoulders of the bridled and saddled warden to meet her husband who rides the prisoner who protects him from the other inmates, the aforementioned protective prisoner kneels and kisses her boots while her husband appears to be kneeling before her, she riding to the warden and him riding the other prisoner, then he dismounts and kisses his wife's boots with protective prisoner.
- Say hello to your wife.
He obeys her and greets her wife.

Without stopping riding the warden, she bridled and saddled her husband and the prisoner protecting her husband, now she rides the prisoner who protects her husband, rewarding his protection to her husband. He is happy being ridden by the wife of his protégé.

She gives the reins of her husband to her husband's protector wife who rides him on his shoulders.
- I thought you were going to ride your husband.
- Now I ride your husband to subjugate him, he obeys me and he continues to protect my husband.
-I never rode him and at his age he is the horse of a young lady like you.
- Before my husband was imprisoned, I dominated the warden and the jailers who told me who was the leading prisoner who could protect my husband, I made an appointment with him and that day I went with sexy clothes, your husband fell at my feet, he He kissed my boots, he got on all fours, I put a dog collar on him and grabbed his leash, then I bridled him, saddled him and rode him.
"You are my animal"
"Yes ma'am"
"My husband is so-and-so, they will imprison him in your pavilion, you will protect him from others."
"Yes ma'am".
- I have been married for 20 years, I couldn't control him and in 15 minutes you turned him into your pet.
- This is life.

Around them several couples imitated them, ladies riding men.

-----

Married lady is a prisoner who rides her jailers, and she waits for her husband riding on the warden's shoulders.
He crawls towards her, she bridles him, saddles him and rides him.

-----

When a lady prisoner is being transferred, she bridles and saddles her jailers, then she rides them during the transfer.

-----

Male prisoners are ridden by female guards in the jail, but during transfers they are not recognized being ridden in public because they wear a horse mask covering their faces.

-----

Female jailers ride male jailers on surveillance patrols.

-----

In military bases and police stations a colonel or a general can ride a captain but the 30-year-old lady captain is the one who rides the 50-year-old male colonel or the 60-year-old male general.

In this town where ladies dominate, in military parades ladies ride on men's shoulders, male soldiers and male police officers are ridden by military ladies, police ladies and civilian ladies, the most beautiful lady rides the highest ranking one.

In the school parades, ladies teachers and ladies students parade riding on top of male teachers and daddies, at the end of the parade mothers wait riding on dads.

The mayor is the leader of the town but he is controlled by his secretary, in the parades she rides him.

-----

For this reason, a parade is led by the authorities, the mayor is bridled, saddled and ridden by his dominant secretary wearing riding attire, high-ranking military men are bridled and saddled and high-ranking police men are bridled and saddled by junior military ladies. rank and lower-ranking police ladies, then they pass the schools, lady teachers ride male teachers and fathers, while lady students ride fathers and male students, finally, they pass the other institutions or companies, ladies ride men.

In the stands, mothers and other ladies cheer while they ride fathers and other men.

In the end everyone goes to their military barracks, police station, school, another institution or company.

In these processions, ladies ride men.

- Military, police and civilian men are ridden by military ladies, police ladies and civilian ladies.

- Male teachers, dads and male students are ridden by lady teachers, moms and lady students

- etc.

#656 2023-12-03 08:25:33

caballito
Bonus member

The Ebony Goddess (1)

She is beautiful, spectacularly beautiful, she is legal age and she is between mid and late teens, she is 160 cm. (5'3") and 46 kg (100 lbs.), ideal weight for a rider who wants her human horse to walk as long and as far as she can while she rides him pleasantly on his shoulders or on his back in piggyback or on all fours. .

She has tanned skin, her white teeth contrast with her skin, she is slim, generous breasts, narrow waist, wide hips, thick thighs, etc., she has everything a woman needs to be a Goddess.

Her mother is almost 40 years old but she is well preserved looking like the sister of the Goddess and not looking like the mother of the Goddess.

Her mother is an enterprising and creative businesswoman, because she makes her husband, her father and her father-in-law, as well as other men in the town, be used to be ridden by tourists who weigh less than 60 kg. (130 pounds), that is, slim ladies and other tourists who weigh less than this weight limit.

Her mother is her human horses' Mistress, wearing a cowgirl outfit she allows her prostrate horses to kiss her boots, then she bridles and saddles her husband, her father and her father-in-law, as well as other men to be ridden by her and other women.

About a quarter of a century ago, her mother's father and her mother's mother guided tourists through the town and surrounding areas. When she felt tired, she rode on her husband's shoulders. .

One day they guided, among others, a young southern teenage tourist lady (light skin, blonde hair and green eyes) accompanied by her father, her father-in-law, her boyfriend and her brother-in-law who were bridled, saddled and ridden by her. At the end of the tour, the husband and the young southern lady talked:
- Why are you surprised to see me riding them?
- It's the first time I've seen men bridled and saddled like horses.
- These men are not like horses because these men are my horses.

Then the southern lady said to the lady:
- You ride well even though your human horse is not bridled and saddled.
- Thank you.
- You can ride other men from your town and tourists.
- I know, but they sweat a lot. I only accept my husband's sweat under my thighs.
- Girl, this is what the saddle is used for: your horse's sweat does not
soak your legs and crotch.

Then a southern lady said to the lady's husband:
- You and your town are losing money, because many tourists avoid coming here for fear of the strenuous walk.
- We rent horses and mules.
- Renting them is expensive, it is cheaper to rent human horses.
- I doubt my countrymen will accept.
- Start by being the horse yourself, tell your wife, your daughter, your sister-in-law, your niece or your lover to ride you and guide tourists instead of you, while she rides you.
- The thing is...
- Come here! You will be bridled, saddled and ridden, you will like it and the boys in your town will like it.
He obeyed her.

The southern lady said to her wife:
- Take bridles and saddle, you will bridle and saddle your husband, I will guide you.
Wife bridled and saddled her husband.

The southern lady said to her husband:
- Take these spurs, place them on the heels of your wife's boots, using them your wife will spur you on and control you.
He obeyed her and he put spurs on her wife.

The southern lady asked her wife:
-Do you know how to ride using reins and saddle?
- Of course! We have equine horses.
- I didn't see equine horses on the ride.
- Tourists don't ask for them.
-Who rides these horses?
- Me and my daughter, men do not ride horses.
- Because?
- My husband says horses don't ride horses.
- Ride your horse.
Wife rode husband. Southern lady gave ideas to brown lady and the business started.

---

The business started with the grandmother, it continued with the mother and now the Young Goddess is running it, the bus stop is 1 hour walk from town and the bus arrives at 5:00 a.m. and 8:00 p.m. to the bus stop, and they are arriving in town starting at 6:00 a.m. and 9:00 p.m.

At the bus station there is a service center where visitors are weighed and blood pressure measured. Visitors who weigh 60 kg. (130 pounds) or more cannot ride human horses but can be transported in carts pulled by 6 human horses driven by a beautiful young lady.

Visitors who weigh less than 60 kilos (130 pounds) can ride human horses, if they wish they travel in a cart pulled by 6 human horses and if they wish they can ride on saddled and bridled human horses.

Visitors who wish to be ridden must only be in good health.

#657 2023-12-03 09:59:28

caballito
Bonus member

The Ebony Goddess (2)

A newly married couple who had children before the wedding are among the visitors, she is 30 years old and he is 50 years old. Her father, the 60-year-old groomsman, and 1 son and 1 daughter are traveling with them.

She put dog collars on her husband and the best man at her wedding and she grabbed the dog leashes of her pets.

At the home bus station she walked sexy being followed by her 2 dogs crawling on all fours, she made her puppies sit next to each other and she sat behind them along with a handsome tourist whom She flirted.
- Hello handsome.
- Hello, sorry, you are very beautiful.
- ... (conversation continues)...
- Are you traveling alone?
- Yes, I come to be ridden on the journey and in the tourist places. You?
- I ride, I travel with my 2 children and with 2 horses from my herd, my husband and my best man.
- They are lucky.
- Thank you.
- Where are your children?
- They are traveling in another part of the bus with my dad.
- I love your travel suit, it is a polo, jacket and women's sports pants, as well as socks and ankle boots, I would love to be under you.

She got up from her seat, moved back a little and commanded him.
- Lie down on the 2 seats.
He obeyed her and she sat on his belly.
- You are a comfortable cushion.
- Thank you, Mistress.

She took a lollipop out of her bag, peeled off the wrapper, and stuck it into her human seat's mouth.
- We must not leave garbage, swallow the wrapper!
He obeyed her.
- You are handsome, I assure you that you will be ridden by beautiful ladies.
- I would love to be your horse.
- Thank you.

Just then the phone rings.
- Yes Dad.
- Please come closer.
She approached where her father was. Hearing her footsteps, her father got up and knelt before her, then he prostrated himself and kissed her boots.
- Dad, you kiss my boots, my mother's boots, my aunts' boots, my sister's boots, my female cousins' boots, my nieces' boots and my daughter's boots.
- It's not just me who kisses your boots, daughter.
The newlywed's son kissed his mother's boots with his grandfather.
- Thank you for allowing me to kiss your boots.
- You are welcome.
She stepped on the heads of her bootkisser and retreated to her seat where the handsome tourist waited for her on his knees.
- You can kiss my booties.
He obeyed her.

At this point the bus stopped for a 15 minute stop, the passengers got off the bus to stretch their legs. Around her were 4 men crawling on all fours kissing her boots, 2 men in collars (her husband and her best man at her wedding), her father and the handsome tourist.

She ordered her dad to get up from her, her dad obeyed her, she gave her husband's dog leash to her dad.
- My dogs stay with you.

She rode the handsome tourist's shoulders to a secluded and hidden place, being followed by her best man crawling on all fours, she dismounted.
- On knees.
He obeyed her.
The best man remained on all fours, she sat on top of him, she took off her ankle boots, sports pants and panties.
- Godfather, prostrate yourself!
The best man obeyed her. She stood on top of his back.
- Come closer!
He on his knees approached her, she took his head, using her fingers she opened his mouth.
- Drink everything!
She urinated into his mouth and he drank the golden liquid.
She was satisfied.
- I don't use bus urinals because men are my urinals who drink my urine.

She got off her best man's wedding, ordered him to get on all fours, he obeyed her.
She put her panties, sweatpants and booties back on.

She collared the handsome tourist and rode back to him while the best man followed her crawling on all fours.

Other ladies were also riding men.

#658 2023-12-08 04:47:25

caballito
Bonus member

The Ebony Goddess (3)

Hundreds of stories can be told, few in big cities but many in rural towns, roads, beaches and swimming pools.

For a simple mistake anyone can be sentenced to prison and lose the privilege of continuing to be ridden by his wife, his lady lover, his lady friend, his lady cousin or another lady rider.
- For this reason, whenever you can, try to be ridden by a beautiful lady because life is too short to enjoy it.

-----

Everything is interconnected, nothing is random, if a girl wants to ride you you must be her horse.
How many guys like you are looking forward to being horses ridden by beautiful ladies while you have the chance?

-----

At least he had the opportunity to be ridden by her, maybe she doesn't remember riding him, but he does remember being ridden by her.

-----

It seems all stories come to a common place.

We'll try something new.

#659 2023-12-08 08:47:51

caballito
Bonus member

We are humans, descendants of a humanoid species native to Africa.

Our species reigns on planet Earth, millions of years ago who would have thought those little Austrolupithecus would emerge this human species that controls this planet?

All species with sexual reproduction are differentiated into two sexes: male and female.

In our species, females are different from males, ladies have wider hips, narrower waists, generous breasts and are thinner and more agile, while males are more sullen and clumsy, we are stronger but ladies beat us with their agility.

Before ladies we are weak in the knees, we easily fall to our knees to crawl before ladies and kiss their feet, they stand, walk, sit and ride on top of us.

Let us not forget that God was first a woman, then we turned God into a man.

We have always had Goddesses, Vampiresses and Witches, powerful women before whom we succumb and are dominated by these ladies.

There are also ladies who have no power over us, they are our wives and we have family with them.

-----

Our wives should not be our Mistresses, but there are couples in which the lady is the Mistress and the man is the submissive, and these relationships last.

-----

The dog was domesticated 10,000 years ago and the horse was domesticated 5,000 years ago.

Who was the first human horse? Maybe Aristotle?

The philosopher Aristotle was the tutor of King Alexander the Great (Macedonian king who conquered Persia), Phyllis was Alexander's wife.

The story says Aristotle told Alexander to refrain from touching his wife Phyllis to concentrate on philosophy, she decided to take revenge on Aristotle.

She approached him barefoot and with her hair down, little by little she seduced him and he fell in love with her. He proposed to her and she told him: "I want proof of your love, come to my chambers crawling on all fours on your hands and knees, so I can ride you (on top of your horizontal back) because you are my horse."

He accepted and she told Alejandro.

On the day of the appointment Aristotle crawled like a beast towards Phyllis and she rode him in the garden.

Upon catching him being ridden by the Queen, Alexander wanted to kill Aristotle but he told him: "If this happened to me, a very wise old man, who was defeated by a woman, you can see I taught you well, what could happen to you, young man".

I can imagine: from this day on, the Queen had the king and the philosopher in her herd of human horses.

Phyllis was able to ride Aristotle on his shoulders, but she decided he crawled on all fours and she rode him on top of his horizontal back because it was a more humiliating position, crawling on all fours like a beast.

-----

If we remember, the first times we were ridden was on all fours, the male horse crawling on his hands and knees and the lady rider riding him on top of her horizontal back. Later we were ridden on our shoulders.

-----

#660 2023-12-08 11:15:44

caballito
Bonus member

Ladies riding (1)

We remember riding on the shoulders of our parents, uncles and others until we were 5 years old, but our sisters and female cousins never stop riding on their shoulders.

There are 2 neighboring families, a 60-year-old man married to a 30-year-old woman and a 40-year-old man to a 20-year-old woman. Both couples like to go for a walk together. Each husband kisses his wife's feet and boots. She wears riding gear. . Both couples leave and walk together to a stable.

There both men get on all fours and crawl to the other's wife's boots, the man on his elbows and knees kisses the lady's boots, then he on his hands and knees looks up at his Mistress and opens his mouth.

Looking down at him, she inserts the cold morsel into his mouth, tying the bridle to his head with straps, smiling at her, she caresses his face and scratches his mane.
- Now I pet my horse to control it and ride it easily.
- My husband is your horse.
- And my husband is yours.

She puts a saddle on his bootkisser and ties it to his body. The design is special and serves to ride him on his horizontal back and on his shoulders.

She gives him spurs and he puts spurs on the ankles of her boots.

She inserts reins into his bridle and then she puts a horse mask over her horse's face.

At this, 2 eager boys arrive who crawl on ladies' feet and kiss ladies' boots.
- Where did you get them from?
-They are my younger brother and his best friend.
- How old are they?
- They are old enough to be ridden by us.
- Your little brother kisses your boots.
-He kisses my mother's boots while my father kisses my boots, then we bridle them, saddle them and ride them, first we ride on their horizontal backs while they are on all fours, and then we ride on his shoulders.
- You are 5 years older than your younger brother.
- That's how it is.
- Has he ever ridden anyone?
- Yes, he rides my mother's slaves. She is 40 years old and still has slaves, one of them is the one who is now kissing your boots.

Ladies bridled and saddled their new horses, each of them left riding on one of her horses being followed by her other horse.

While riding ladies talk.
-There is the lady professor riding one of her students.
-There is a pregnant lady riding her husband while her brother-in-law and her health professionals follow her to be the next to be ridden.
-Due to her belly, she rides on the horizontal back of her human beast. In the hospital she rides on the horizontal back of the doctor and other men who care for her.
-These are horses well trained to be ridden by pregnant women, her husband and her brother-in-law received the same training.
- Not only them, men from the town since school are trained to be ladies' horses and being a pregnant woman's horse is one of the trainings, for this they have stretched legs, they wear canes so that his front legs are a little longer than its hind legs.
- So the human horse can see the road without stumbling.
- Men who are not from the town also receive training to be ladies' horses, female police officers are excellent at breaking human horses.
- When the town priest first arrived he resisted but he is also the town's ladies' horse.
- Evangelical pastor lady rides him.
- It's true.
- From this height we can see the school's physical education playground.
-School, I remember my dad was transporting me, I was sitting astride his shoulders while my mom:
   * riding my bridled and saddled uncle, my dad's brother, or
   * riding my bridled and saddled male professor, or
   *riding a bridled and saddled classmate's dad,
while my grandparents took care of my younger brother.

* I know every man in the town carries his bridle, reins and saddle in his backpack, give them to me!
My dad obeyed her, she inserted a bit into his mouth, she bridled him, she saddled him, she rode him, she inserted reins into his bridle and she drove him.

#661 2023-12-08 12:11:31

caballito
Bonus member

Ladies riding (2)

- Your mom is spectacular, I remember my first day of school my dad carried me on his shoulders, we saw your mom riding her bridled and saddled dad, your grandfather, her horse fell on his knees and she didn't fall, she riding On her dad's shoulders she pointed her finger at my dad.
    *Hey, you, my dad collapsed and I'll ride you.
    *But, I'm taking my daughter.
    * Eat here!
My dad knelt and then got on all fours, he crawled towards the young teenage lady.
She pointed her finger at a male student slightly younger than her.
    *Eat here!
He crawled towards her, my dad and the male student kissed her boots.
    * Boy, carry the girl on your shoulders.
I have obeyed her.
   * Are you going to leave your dad?
   * Little mare, he is a strong animal, he will catch his breath and return home, today my mother rode him early and that is why he is tired. Your dad is strong too.
   *My mom rides him.
   * The ladies of the town are men's riders.
   * Why do students, parents and teachers run to school?
   * Because it's already late. Giddy Up!
She whipped the boy who was carrying me and she spurred my dad, both horses ran to school, your mom was having fun and I was terrified.
When we arrived at the school gate, your mother told me.
   * You will get used to riding your horses at a gallop.
Kneeling at her, her teacher approached her, he kissed her boots, she bridled him, saddled him and rode him.
We entered the school, her riding her male teacher and me being carried by the male student.
   * Before I was carried on shoulders, now I ride on shoulders, in a few years the same thing will happen to you. Inside the school there are male teachers and male students, fathers are prohibited from entering during class hours, fathers can enter during recess time or in the afternoons or at night or on Saturdays or Sundays when they are summoned for a meeting.

Two more years she was in school, she was one of the riders at her last year of school promotion ceremony. She approached me riding her father, he knelt down and she stroked my mane.
   * Little mare, I will miss you a lot, get ready because you will be a good rider.
I kissed her boots, she's the only person I kissed her boots.
   * In a few years I will ride you, remember you are also a rider in addition to being my little mare.

She got married quickly and I saw her pregnant, my dad was her horse, she rode on his horizontal back and I accompanied her riding on his rump.
I was very happy when her daughter was born.
   *Little mare, my daughter or I will ride you first.

5 years later I was a dominant teenager, your mother visited us. My dad kneeled and kissed her boots, my knees weakened before her and I knelt before her and I kissed her boots.
   * You are no longer a little mare, now you are a mare, my mare.
I neighed.
   * I know you have been a rider for a few years, students, teachers and parents are your horses, you also ride on the way to the town, to the health personnel, to the police and to any man who gets in your way, for this I will ride you in private and not in public. Get on all fours.

I obeyed her and she bridled me, saddled me and rode me on my horizontal back.
   * I am pregnant again and your dad will be my horse again because he was a good horse the first time I was pregnant. Giddy Up!
I crawled on all fours under her wonderful weight.
   * You are a good mare.
She dismounted.
   *Squat!

I obeyed her, she rode on my shoulders and I got up.
   * I'm tempted to ride you in the street but I know I shouldn't because you're a rider.
I tried to go out into the street so everyone could see me being ridden by her but she pulled my reins.
   *Stop!
I obeyed her.
   *Come in honey!

Your dad came in carrying you on his shoulders.
   * Do you remember her? The little one is now my mare.
   * I carried her on my shoulders, now you ride her.
   * Come, don't be shy, come closer.
My little brother crawled over to her and kissed her boots.
   * I will ride her father, she will ride you and her brother will carry our daughter.
She unhorsed me, unsaddled me, and unbridled me, she bridled, saddled, and rode my dad, I bridled, saddled, and rode her husband, and my brother carried her daughter.
We went to the sports complex, it was closed, the security guard kissed our boots and let us pass.
We went to the soccer field, she and I got off our horses and my brother made you get off.
My brother and I, prostrate, kissed your mother's boots, she bridled, she saddled and she rode my brother until he was exhausted, then she bridled me, she saddled me and she rode me.
Her husband approached her carrying you.
   * They are my horse and my mare, you can ride him in public but you can't ride her in public because she is also a rider, in private she can carry you.
Thus, I continued to be a rider in public.

#662 2023-12-10 10:00:58

caballito
Bonus member

Lady Hero (1)

All mythologies have Goddesses, except sexist macho mythologies, unlike Gods and Goddesses; Demons, Angels and Geniuses seem not to have sex or perhaps they do, such as the cases of succubi (female demons) and incubi (male demons).

The Goddess Circe is famous for transforming men into animals.

The Goddess Artemis (Diana) transformed an unfortunate man into a deer.

Zeus (Jupiter) transformed himself into various animals: a bull to kidnap Europa, a swan to impregnate Leda, and an eagle to kidnap Ganymede.

Something similar happens to us when we are ridden by beautiful women, in our imagination or fantasy we are horses when she rides us.

---

A 55-year-old man is in danger of having his assets and money taken from him and he goes to court to prevent it.

The young lady judge, 25 years old, beautiful lady with dark skin, dark hair, almond eyes, generous breasts, narrow waist, wide hips, thick thighs, 170 cm. (5'7"), 55 kg. (120 pounds), in front of her she has the complainant (55 years old) and the accused (20 years old), she reviews the documents and she will issue a resolution.

She reads minds and knows the plaintiff is right but the defendant fabricated the evidence in his favor.
- I value the evidence offered by the plaintiff and the defendant, based on this evidence I declare that the defendant is right.

The plaintiff tried to complain, but the lady judge ordered him:
- Shut up and stay seated! You have disregarded the authority of the judge and you wait until I impose the prison sentence on you!

The defendant went out to celebrate and the defendant was left in the courtroom being watched by a police officer, they closed the courtroom door and both men waited.
- It just can't be! The plaintiff lamented.
- The lady judge sentenced on the basis of the evidence presented. The police officer noted.

The dark-skinned lady judge entered the room, she was wearing a dark blue tailored suit, white blouse, black gloves and high-heeled black pumps showing her insteps, ankles and heels, the police man crawled towards her and kissed her feet's highlighted parts .
- It was stupid of you to have disrespected the judge. The lady judge assured.
- Excuse me. The doomed light skinned man pleaded as he kissed her brown feet.
- I have to do it, you will be in prison for a week, but don't worry because the policeman who kisses my feet with you will talk to the prison guards and the prisoners so that no one touches you in there.
- Thank Mrs.
- Your lawyer is incompetent, all men are. Get up!

Both men obeyed her, the police officer tried to handcuff the convicted man but he refused.
- Again? Do you want to stay 15 days or 1 month in prison? Kneel down and bring your wrists closer to me so I can handcuff you!

He knelt before her, he kissed her brown feet, he brought her wrists towards her, she handcuffed him, he kissed her brown feet, she stepped on his head.
-Who is accompanying you?
- My wife is waiting for me, she is a wonderful 30-year-old woman, I thought she would ride me to our house, but our home is now owned by this bastard!
- Not yet, you have 15 business days to file a reconsideration with my court, but you must present more evidence and have a better lawyer.
- Thank you, your honor.
- Police, bring in the convicted man's wife.
The police officer obeyed her.

The convict's wife entered, a beautiful woman with a spectacular body with brown skin, 160 cm. (5'3"), 51 kg. (110 lbs.), she wore a spring dress, gloves and high-heeled brown knee-high boots, her husband kissed her brown boots.
- Your resolution harmed us.
- I resolved according to the evidence presented and your evidence was weak, get a better lawyer.
- Whom?
- There are good lady lawyers in town, you should find out.
- Does our lawyer have to be a lady?
- Your current lawyer is a man and he is a fool, he was humiliated in this court by the defendant's lady lawyer, being she much younger than him, she is 22 and he is 60, by mistake there were no chairs for the lawyers and he stood on all fours for her to sit on top of him, he kissed her feet immediately after I dictated my resolution.
- Yes, I saw him kneeling with his mouth open in front of her while she was chatting, laughing and smoking with the defendant, she put ash in his mouth and finally she put the rest of the cigarette in his mouth, he swallowed everything she put in his mouth. .

A policewoman entered into this, she is tan skinned, 20 years old, 183 cm. (6'), 64 kg. (140 pounds), she wore a white blouse, beige jodhpurs and black riding boots.
- Where is the horse I have to ride?
-He is kissing his wife's boots while the policeman kisses my feet.
- Will the lady accompany us?
- She will ride the policeman.
- People will think she is a lady prisoner who rides a policeman to prison.
- TRUE! I'll call one of my interns.

Last edited by caballito (2023-12-17 08:08:13)

#663 2023-12-10 11:37:06

caballito
Bonus member

Lady Hero (2)

The chosen practitioner, 20 years old with light skin and eyes and blonde hair, crawled to the feet of the dark-skinned judge and kissed her feet.
- You will be ridden by the prisoner's dark-skinned wife.

The lady judge bridles and saddles the practitioner, the wife bridles and saddles her husband, and the policewoman bridles and saddles the male police officer.
Then the lady judge gives the reins of the practitioner to the prisoner's wife, the prisoner's wife gives the reins of her husband to the policewoman and the policewoman gives the reins of the policeman to the lady judge.
- Boy, you are not going to embarrass me because you weigh 64 kg. (140 pounds) and the lady who will ride you weighs only 51 kg. (110 pounds), she being lighter because I weigh 55 kg. (120 pounds). The lady judge said
- I weigh 64 kilos (140 pounds). The policewoman noted.
- How much does your husband weigh?
- 60 kg. (130 pounds)
- I weigh 4 kilos (10 pounds) more than him. The policewoman laughed.

The policewoman rode the prisoner and the wife rode the practitioner, the lady judge gave the reins of the policeman to the policewoman.
Both dark ladies rode away on their light-skinned horses.
- You're in luck because when I return I will bring the leader of the prisoners to court, if you break him he will take care of your husband.

They arrived at the jail, in the waiting room both ladies dismounted.
- You must defeat the leader of the prisoners at the first opportunity, it must be an instant crush, it must be love at first sight, if you succeed he will be your slave and will take care of your husband, if you do not succeed he will be the first to rape to your husband.

The leader of the prisoners arrived, a strong man with white skin, green eyes and blonde hair, 196 cm tall. (6'5") and 97 kilos (210 pounds), before him stood a delicate lady with dark skin, brown eyes and black hair, 160 cm. (5'3"), 51 kg. (110 lbs.).

She waited for him defiantly, her boots measuring 12.70 cm. (5") heels and 2.50 cm (1") platforms, increased her height to 172.70 cm (5'8"). But next to 196 cm (6'5") it was 23 cm. (9") difference, the difference in weight was 46 kg. (100 lbs.).

She removed the bite from her husband and the court clerk, who prostrately kissed her boots while she challenged the gigantic man.
- They are my dogs and my horses.
- Good for them. Who are they?
- The one on the right is my husband and the one on the left is the court witness.

She commanded her horses one above the other, below the court practitioner and above her husband, she stood above her husband, above the pedestal formed by her two animals, increasing her height by 30 cm. (1'), totaling 203 cm. (6'8"). Now she is 7 cm. (3") bigger.
She looked down at him.
- Now you're not so big.

She dug the heels of her boots into her husband's back, and soon blood gushed out.
- Your husband is bleeding.
-He belongs to me and he must shed his blood for me, it is the least. Come here, get under my high heels so you can bleed because of me too.

He admired her beautiful face, her dark skin, her spectacular figure and her dominance over 2 men at the same time, he knelt down, he crawled towards her, he kissed her boots.
- Get on the ground, I'll make you bleed for me.

He lay on his back, she stood on his chest and belly, she started to trample him, soon he started bleeding because of her high heels, he licked the soles of her boots and the high heels of her boots. .
- Open your mouth.
He obeyed her.

She stood on top of his face, her husband and the court practitioner kneeling before her, she took off her underwear and put it in her husband's mouth, she leaned on her slaves' shoulders, she squatted on the face of the prisoner leader, her dress did not allow him to see what she was doing.
- Your open mouth under my vagina.
- Yes Mistress.
The prisoner leader was heard choking on a liquid.
- Your mouth under my anus.
- Yes Mistress.
She was pushing.
After a while she asked for toilet paper to clean herself off of and leave it under her.
When she got up the toilet paper had disappeared, the prisoner leader was happy, his face wet and stained with chocolate.
She put on her panties.
- Go, run, wash your face and mouth.

He returned to kiss her boots.
- Loser, you already know what you should do for me.
- Yes Mistress, take care of your husband while he is here. Let him stay in the waiting room until I return so we can go inside together and I will take care of him.
- Get on your knees.
He obeyed her.

She bridled him and saddled him.
- I'm sorry, it's up to me to ride him from jail to court and from court to jail.
- Only 1 block when you leave and arrive at the jail and 1 block when you leave and arrive at the court, the rest of the way he is mine.
- Yes ma'am.

#664 2023-12-10 13:13:14

caballito
Bonus member

Lady Hero (3)

Thus, the policewoman rode the prisoner leader 1 block from the jail and one block from the court, the rest of the way the other prisoner's wife rode him, wearing a hat and spring dress, brown gloves and high heels. knee-high boots the color of her gloves, spurs on the ankles of her boots.

At this, the prisoner leader's wife appears, an impressive tan-skinned brunette, 20 years old, 183 cm. (6'), 74 kg. (160 pounds)
- Why doesn't the policewoman ride you? What the make love to are you doing being ridden by this bitch? You are bleeding because of her riding crop and her spurs!
- Right now he is not your husband because he is my horse! Respect!
- Bitch!
- Giddy Up!
He galloped away while his wife chased after them.
- Please ma'am stop my husband
- Whoa!

She arrived panting
- You pant like a bitch.
- Excuse me lady.
The prisoner leader's wife knelt and kissed the lady riding her husband's boots.
- Now we understand each other.
- Can I talk to my husband?

The rider removed the bit from her horse's mouth.
- Hello darling.
- Hello, I see you happy being ridden by her.
- It's true, I'm happy.
- Is she a good rider?
- Why don't you try being ridden by her?
- I'll try.
- Madam, could you stop kissing the boots of your husband's lady rider? The policewoman intervened.
- Sorry, I was focused on kissing her boots.

The prisoner leader's wife stood up, a dark-skinned woman of similar height and proportions to the policewoman.
- Did you talk to the judges and prosecutors who process my cases?
- They all kissed my boots, I walked all over them, they are my dogs, I have fun playing fetch with them, I throw a stick, a ball or a teddy bear on the ground, they pick it up with their mouths and give it to my hand, They are also my horses.
- I'm close to my house, I'll get off my horse and return to court when your hearing is over. The new prisoner's wife said.
She dismounted and the prisoner leader is ridden by his wife.

When she arrives at her house, her son is waiting for her, he runs to her and he kneels.
- My dad?
-Don't worry, he will take a little while to arrive but he will arrive.
He kisses her boots.
- Don't cry mom, everything will be fine.
- Let's go home.
He gets on all fours.
- I'm your horse, ride me mom but don't spur me please.
She puts him on her back and he crawls on all fours towards his house.
- Mom, you weigh.
- You must eat and exercise.
- Yes mom.

She put her thoughts in order, left her son studying and called a taxi by phone. They knock on the door. A bridled and saddled young Caucasian man, brown hair and blue eyes is waiting. When he sees her he kneels and kisses her boots.
- How much do you charge to ride you?
- Generally I charge to be ridden but I pay you to ride me, I pay you 5 times more than what I charge even if I go bankrupt.

She rode him on his shoulders, "he must be 10 to 15 years younger than me" she thought.
  She visited the lady lawyer recommended by her friends, the lawyer accepted the case.

She waited a block from the court, the policewoman rode the prisoner leader while the prisoner leader's wife rode a young man.
-He is one of my husband's men, he is one of my bodyguards who is completely at my disposal and he belongs to me.
The new prisoner's wife rides the prisoner leader and the policewoman rides the taxi.

One block before the jail, the policewoman rides the prisoner leader and the wife of the newly imprisoned rides to the taxi.
Everyone enters the waiting room where the anxious husband was waiting.
The ladies dismount and their boots are kissed.
- Is this old little man your husband?
- Yeah
- Will he be able to support my weight?
- He was ridden by the policewoman.
-She weighs less than me.
The prisoner leader's wife rides the new prisoner who does his best to be ridden by her.
- Your husband is funny.

The prisoner leader carries the new prisoner into the jail, the new prisoner's wife rides to the taxi and the prisoner leader's wife rides her slave.
- Don't worry about me, I'll go home riding one of the prison guards because they're changing shifts.

The wives of prisoners talk:
- I congratulate you for breaking my husband, only I could break him, you are spectacular little lady.
- Thank you.
-My husband has privileges thanks to me, he can't go free because it would be a scandal, you don't need to call a taxi to go out, any of my slave bodyguards are your horse.
- Thank you.

#665 2023-12-10 19:16:21

caballito
Bonus member

Lady Hero (4)

The same night the plaintiff was imprisoned, the guards and prisoners saw the prisoner leader carry him on his shoulders.
-This man's wife broke me and made me his horse, don't touch him because I am his wife's horse. Understood?
- Understood!!!

Then they covered it alone
-Your wife is one of the few ladies who managed to break me by transforming me into her gentle horse.
- The other ladies were my wife and my bodyguard ladies, one of them will take care of your family.
- Thank you.
- If I carry you, it is your wife who rides me. Who else is your family?
- I am 55 years old, my wife is 30 years old.
- Your delicious wife is 5 years older than me, she dominated me since I saw her dominating you and walking on top of you.
- I also have my son, he was born when I was 45 years old. He is proud of his mother.
- Because?
-Because she has men kissing her feet and boots, in addition to making them her horses.
- To whom?
- Teachers, parents and other men. My son calls her a man's animalizer.
- My wife is also one of men's animalizers. You are her horse.
- That's right, you are my wife's horse and I am your wife's horse.
- Sleep peacefully, nothing is going to happen to you.

Also on the same night, the beautiful lady judge, 25 years old, dark skin, dark hair, almond eyes, generous breasts, narrow waist, wide hips, thick thighs, 170 cm. (5'7"), 55 kg. (120 pounds) wearing tight black latex catsuit, she encountered the defendant completely drunk, he did not recognize her.
- Today with my 22-year-old lady lawyer we made a masterful move, she enslaved the plaintiff's lawyer and he put them on a platter for us.
- What was the award for the plaintiff's lawyer?
- He was her ashtray, she walked all over him, he kissed her boots, he was her dog, using a dog collar and leash, and he was her horse using bridles with reins, saddle and stirrups , whip and spurs, he bled in her honor. She has complete control over him. The plaintiff's evidence was not presented because his 60-year-old lawyer gave it to my 22-year-old lawyer and I have it in this briefcase.
- You are my horse.
- I'm your horse.
He kissed her boots and put spurs on her ankles, she bridled him, saddled him and rode until he collapsed, she abandoned him and took the briefcase.

The next morning was the ladies' visiting day in the men's prison, the beautiful prisoner leader's wife, tan-skinned brunette, 20 years old, 183 cm. (6'), 74 kg. (160 pounds) wearing a brown hat, brown gloves and high-heeled brown knee-length boots, as well as a short beige dress.
She is accompanied by an impressive lady of approximately 18 years old, mixed race of African and Latin ancestors, 175 cm. (5'9"), 60 kilos (130 pounds), straight dark brown hair, brown eyes, perky and firm breasts, narrow waist, wide hips, thick thighs, a true hourglass shape, she wears a black hat, gloves black, high-heeled black knee-high boots, and a white jumpsuit or catsuit.
They ride 2 bodyguards of the prisoner leader.

The wife, a beautiful woman with a spectacular body, brown skin, brown eyes, 160 cm. (5'3"), 51 kg. (110 lbs) comes out wearing black hat, black gloves, white blouse, black skirt and high-heeled white knee-high boots.
- Wow, my husband will crawl on the ground for you.
- And mine will crawl for you.
The son gets on all fours.
- Mom, I'm your horse, ride me.
She rides astride his son's back.
-Now his dad is not there, he is the house horse.
The dark-skinned lady, approximately 18 years old, dismounts her horse and approaches the wife of the new prisoner, her horse follows her, she gives the reins to the wife of the new prisoner who rides the human horse. Both wives go to prison to visit their husbands.

- Boy, let's go into your house.
The gorgeous mestiza enters the house being followed by the boy on all fours.

The two wives ride bodyguards to the door of the prison. Upon entering the prison, several bridled and saddled men approach them. Each one chooses her horse and rides it.
-Whoah!
Look from here at the women's prison, what do you see?
- Women riding.
- They are lady guardians riding male relatives of female prisoners. Here we are lady relatives of male prisoners riding male guards. Giddy Up!
Wives entered the prison riding the guards

Meanwhile, the beautiful mestiza was watching television while the son of the new prisoner kisses her boots, obeying her command, he gets on all fours and they put her feet on top of his back as a footstool.

In the women's prison the 20 most beautiful lady prisoners and lady guards holding sticks are in the courtyard surrounded by many male relatives of lady prisoners on all fours.
In the men's prison the 20 most beautiful lady relatives of prisoners holding sticks are on the patio surrounded by many male prisoners and male guards.
At new prisoner home, the splendid or gorgeous lady bodyguard put dog collar around the boy's neck and she grabbed his dog leash, controlling him, she walked and the dog crawled behind her, she let go of the dog leash.
- Let's play fetch.
The lady threw the stick on the ground, on all fours the dog caught (the dogs caught) the stick using his snout (their snouts), on all fours he approached the lady and gave the stick to her hand, she caressed the head of her animal from her and she threw the stick again, until the animal (the animals) got tired (they got tired).

#666 2023-12-10 22:33:11

caballito
Bonus member

Lady Hero (5)

He woke up, being drunk, he was ridden by the Lady Judge and confessed to her that the documents with the evidence were in the briefcase, she took the briefcase to her house.

He called the 22-year-old lawyer on the phone.
- I've been robbed.
- What do I care?
- They took my briefcase.
- What cell phone are you calling me from?
- From the one I always use.
- Don't you think it's strange that thieves steal your briefcase and not your cell phone?
- Are you there?
- Yeah.
- Look at me daddy, I got you the evidence and you lose it, our contract has come to this point and you need to find another lawyer.

He desperately headed to the new prisoner's house. He rang the bell, the gorgeous lady of approximately 18 years old, mixed race of African and Latin ancestors, 175 cm. (5'9"), 60 kilos (130 pounds), straight dark brown hair, brown eyes, perky and firm breasts, narrow waist, wide hips, thick thighs, a true hourglass shape, wearing a black hat, black gloves, high -heeled black knee-high boots, and a white jumpsuit or catsuit, she was playing fetch with her puppy.

She tied the dog leash to a post and left her dog safe, then opened the door.
- Good morning.
- Good morning. The owners of the house?
- They are not there, but I am here to assist you.
- I doubt you can help me.
- Our conversation ended.
- Forgive me, Forgive me!

He knelt before her, she threw the stick and he went to the stick on all fours, picked it up using his snout, he approached her on all fours and gave her the stick, she stroked his head and he kissed her boots. They played again and again.
- You were trained very well, who was your trainer.
- The owner of this house.

In the men's and women's prisons, she finished the game of fetch and individually the prisoners were visited by their relatives.

- You are a tireless dog, thank you for being my dog on the fetch.
- You're welcome, now I'm going to my apartment.

When the wives arrived at the new prisoner's house, the lady bodyguard informed them about the visit and showed them a portrait drawn by herself.
-He is the defendant.
- What did he come here to look for?

#667 2023-12-17 09:18:29

caballito
Bonus member

Hero Lady (6)

-What did he lose in this house that might interest you?
- Something he lost, maybe it will be useful to us.
- If we find it.

The defendant went to the plaintiff's house for the second day, being received by the defendant's wife, a beautiful woman with a spectacular body, dark skin, brown eyes, 160 cm. (5'3"), 51 kg. (110 lbs). He knelt before her.
- What do you want?
- I am your slave.
- I know. Because of you my husband is in prison.
He kissed her boots.
-He sued me in court, it was evidence against evidence but mine was more compelling. Furthermore, he disrespected the lady judge.
- I know. My husband sued you because you started stealing his property.
- I would give them to you because you have been my owner for many years.
- I was 18 years old, my husband began to fall in love with me, I bridled him, I saddled him and I rode him while you carried my things. Both of you kissed my boots.
- Your husband was your horse and I was your puppy.
- Both of you are my horses and puppies.
-At your wedding you rode your husband on his shoulders and you rode me on my back while I crawled on all fours.

She bridled him, she saddled him, she rode him, she put a horse mask on the defendant's face.
- I don't want others to see me riding you, because of you my husband is in prison.
- Yes, Mistress.

- Good morning, ma'am.
- Good morning.
- How is your husband?
-  He's okay thank you.
- Nonetheless?
- Nonetheless.
- Nothing happened to him in prison?
- Fortunately nothing.

The lady went to look for her husband's lawyer.
- How were the procedures?
- The lady judge is inflexible, she has to send your husband to prison because he disrespected the judge and the court. She ordered me to eat ice cream.
- You must go.

The beautiful lady judge, 25 years old, dark skin, dark hair, almond-shaped eyes, generous breasts, narrow waist, wide hips, thick thighs, 170 cm. (5'7"), 55 kg (120 lbs), she searched the briefcase she took from the defendant.
-This is the plaintiff's evidence, his lawyer is a bastard controlled by beautiful lady lawyers! I recommended to his wife to hire a lady lawyer.
They knocked on the door, her assistant warned:
- A lady lawyer is looking for you.
- Let it happen.

Both law ladies talked.
- I am the new lady lawyer of the man you sent to jail.
-Actually, he sent himself to jail because he committed an infraction in court.
- I know, but you caged him for a week!
- Cage or imprison?
- You imprisoned him, I'm sorry.
- Be careful with your words, because I could also imprison you.
- I will not be a Goddess like you, I am my age, I am over the ideal weight, men do not kneel or humiliate before me but I am a professional.
- Congratulations, you are admirable. Since the conversation is getting tense, I suggest you eat ice cream at the ice cream parlor located 3 blocks from the court.
- I'll go walking because you're riding.
- 6 in the afternoon is a good time to consume ice cream!
The lady lawyer got the message.

At this time the lady lawyer arrived walking, at the same time the lady judge parked her vehicle and dismounted it.
- Go to the waiter, tell him you want a rider and he will take you to our meeting point.
She did as she commanded and was deposited on a private table.

Then the lady judge entered, both of them talked sitting in the chairs at the table.
- I reviewed the court file, and there are no documents my client said he had given.
-Did your client give the documents to the court or to his lawyer?
- To his lawyer. His lawyer never gave these documents, he seemed more like the defendant's lawyer.
- He seemed like an incompetent lawyer.
- Incompetent? No! He is skilled but he was broken by lady lawyer of the defendant.
- Will you be able to present the evidence?
- I don't think so because the defendant's lady lawyer must have burned them.
- Or she could have given them to the defendant.
- It is a remote possibility, if it were so we would have hope.
- It's true.
- I retire.
- Take the envelope, it's on the table.
- Thank you.

That night the wife and the prisoner chief's wife spoke by telephone.
- The lady judge let go of my husband's lady lawyer.
- Don't feel bad because she is like that with everyone. Did you ride anyone today?
- Yes, the guy my husband sued.
- Again?
- Yeah.
- Be careful, he's looking for something in your house.
- Being ridden by me, and I rode on his shoulders to the lady lawyer's office and back.
- Don't let him listen to your conversations with the lady lawyer.
- okay.

#668 2023-12-17 11:09:36

caballito
Bonus member

Hero Lady (7)

On the third day the defendant knocked on the door of the plaintiff's house, he knelt before her and kissed her boots, she bridled him, she saddled him and she, grabbing his reins, took him to one of the bathrooms while he followed her. on all fours.
- This is your barn stall and you will stay as long as you decide.

Some time later she receives a call from her husband's lawyer.
- Good morning
- Yes tell me.
-I received some documents that could be useful for her husband, can we review them?
- Wait a moment, I'll call you.

She called the prisoner leader's wife.
- I received a call from my husband's lawyer.
- The ugly one?
- Don't make fun, because she is a good lawyer.
- Is the defendant listening?
- No, not because I locked him in a bathroom.
- Tell him you don't need it today and send it away.

Once done, the 20 year old tan-skinned brunette, 183 cm. (6'), 74 kg. (160 pounds) prisoner leader's wife, wearing black riding clothes, arrived at her house, riding one of her bodyguards, being received by 30 years old beautiful woman, spectacular body, brown skin, brown eyes, 160 cm . (5'3"), 51 kg. (110 lbs), wearing black and white riding clothes, the only white thing was her jodpurs.

Along with the prisoner leader's wife came the 18 years old, 175 cm. (5'9"), 60 kilos (130 pounds), straight dark brown hair, brown eyes, perky and firm breasts, narrow waist, wide hips, thick thighs, a true hourglass shape bodyguard, she wears a white hat, white gloves , high-heeled black knee-high white boots, and a black jumpsuit or catsuit, she addressed the wife's son.
- Hello dog, I like the way you greet me by crawling on all fours to kiss my boots, I'll collar you and grab your dog leash.

The 2 wives rode to the lawyer's office, where they were received by her.
- I received this envelope, I reviewed the documents and I want your opinion.
- These are the documents that my husband's previous lawyer should have presented.
- I prepared the document, here it is, I give you all the documents so you can have your husband sign, deliver it to the court and give me a copy.
-She must do it or someone else can do it.
- Anyone can do it.
- Today is not a prison visit.
- It's true, but to sign documents the prisoner receives them in a room where you can go in riding clothes.
- Let's go!

As they were riding, the prisoner leader's wife called the prison warden.
- Hi doggy! ...Do you miss me? ...You miss my control over you... You are 30 years older than me but in front of me you are just a little boy who wishes I was on top of him and discipline him... I am coming to visit you now... Yes, I am wearing black boots ...Yes, you will lick their soles too... Well, my husband is taking care of one of my pets, and I am bringing documents he signs... riding my bodyguard I will be arriving in 15 minutes... you will wait for me at the main door? ...you will set up a room for my husband, my pet, another lady and me... Bye!

When the ladies arrived, the prison warden was waiting, he kissed the riders' boots, the prisoner leader's wife bridled him, she saddled him and she rode him.
The bodyguard who was being ridden by the prisoner leader's wife stayed outside, both ladies continued riding their human horses.
They arrived at the furnished room where the ladies sat in armchairs while their horses kissed their boots.

The prisoner leader entered, being carried on the shoulders of the plaintiff.
-He wanted to carry me.
-You have to take care of my pet, not use it because the only one who can ride him is his wife, me and the ladies we allow.

The carried came down, and the prisoners kissed women's boots.
-Slave, take these documents and sign on the corresponding sheets, you know, half signature and full signature where he touches.

The prisoner leader's wife rode the warden while the prisoner's wife rode the prisoner leader.
- My Mistress, I'm glad you're riding me.

The husband finished signing the document, the prisoner leader's wife handed it to the bodyguard ridden by the prisoner's wife.
- You hand it over to the other bodyguard so that he can deliver it to the court, retain the charge and give a copy of it to the lady lawyer. Return to be ridden by your rider to her house.
- Prisoner boys, another day we will ride you.

The bodyguard arrived and was ridden by the prisoner's wife to her house.
2 lady guards ride prisoners into the prison.
- Mistress, I have to keep watch.
- You will do it being ridden by me, you are my horse.
Everyone saw prisoner leader's wife riding to the warden.

In the case of the women's prison, the male lawyer goes to kiss the feet and footgear of the female prisoner while she signs the document, and is bridled by her, saddled by her and ridden by her.

The bodyguard returned, he gave charge to the prisoner leader's wife, he kissed her boots and she rode him to her house.

#669 2023-12-17 18:17:03

caballito
Bonus member

Lady Hero (8)

Upon receiving the reception charge, the 20 year old tan-skinned brunette, 183 cm. (6'), 74 kg. (160 pounds) prisoner leader's wife, wearing black riding clothes called on cell phone.
- Good afternoon, Mistress.
- Slave, 30 minutes ago a brief was presented to the court attaching the evidence proving my new dog is right in the trial.
- Please Mistress, bring it to me now to check it because the court is about to close.
- Okay

Using reins, spurs and whip she drove her human horse towards the court and headed straight to the court president's office.

When she reached her door she dismounted and tied her horse in a hoop. The president was waiting for her at the door. He knelt before her and kissed her boots.
- Sit in your desk chair, I want you to read.
He obeyed her.
- What do you think?
- The person who knows the case is the lady judge.
- Okay.
- Madam, good afternoon... I have a document presented today, it is from an individual who presented documents proving that he is the owner of some movable and immovable property and requests his release from prison, he is imprisoned for 3 out of 7 days... yes, he lacked the With respect to you and the court, I understand... then you are not going to order the release because it must be a lesson,... you are right because I cannot go beyond your authority... I will call you again.
- I'm sorry, Mistress.
- There is no worse management that is not carried out.
- Saturdays and Sundays are visiting days for prisoners.
- Thank you.
- How is your husband?
-He is very good, somewhat boring.
-He is the leader of prisoners, he is the only one who has control of the entire prison, if he is released from prison it would be a mess.
-That's him.
- House arrest?
- Not in your house.
- At my new dog's house.
- Could be.

She left, went to the lady lawyer's office and gave her a copy of the document, then she went to her new dog's house and gave another copy of the document to her dog's wife, then she went to her house .

Later she called on the phone.
- Hello darling.
- Hello how are you?
- I'm fine, missing you and taking care of your new dog.
- You carried him.
- Sometimes I carry him and other times he carries me, those who ride are my new defeater, my lady bodyguards and you. How's business going?
- Well, everything is legal, I am controlling the finances and no one tries to steal anything from us.
- Our clients?
- They are submissive kissing my boots being my pets, whether they are my dogs or my horses.
-I trained your new pet to be ridden by you on Saturday and Sunday whenever and wherever you want, which is why he was carrying me on his shoulders.
- I'm glad, tomorrow and the day after tomorrow will be fun days.
- That is right sweety.
- Until tomorrow my love.

#670 2023-12-24 07:44:50

caballito
Bonus member

Lady Hero (9)

Visiting prisoners on weekends is a special day, because there is a wide space between the men's prison and the women's prison where everyone can mingle.

Female prisoners receive visits from male visitors and male prisoners receive visits from female visitors.

There are Goddesses who are prisoners or jailers.
There are also Goddesses who visit their male relatives.

Goddesses' male visitors come to visit the jail to kiss her feet and footwear, be dominated by her and ridden by her, usually the slave is her husband or her husband's friend or her husband's boss.

Goddesses in prison have her slave in the same jail, usually a male jailer who does her bidding.

Goddesses who are relatives of prisoners visit them in the first days and weeks, the Goddess's visits are less frequent as months pass and almost do not occur when her relative is imprisoned for years. In her place the prisoner is visited by the Goddess's slaves.

The 20 year old tan-skinned brunette, 183 cm. (6'), 74 kg. (160 pounds) prisoner leader's wife, wearing black hat, crop top, shorts and high-heeled black knee-high boots.
She rides with the other wife, 30 years old beautiful woman with spectacular body with brown skin, 160 cm. (5'3"), 51 kg. (110 lbs.), wearing all white: hat, crop top, shorts and high-heeled knee-high boots.
- These will be the last times I frequently visit my husband.
- Because?
- I have to look after the companies, I must be there to prevent unscrupulous employees from deceiving us and stealing from us.
- He'll miss you.
- I know, but my slaves will visit him, also lady bodyguards to whom he will kiss her boots and she will use him as a horse riding him.
- You say it in such an easy way.
- Look! Your husband will be a prisoner for only a few more days, my husband would be in prison for years.
- But, you can get your husband released.
- You said well, I can but I don't want to.
- Because?
- Because I own the businesses and I will manage them properly being well advised, one of my advisors is handsome and submissive, my husband is jealous, I prefer the party to be in peace.
Do not look at me like that! I will not visit my husband weekly but I will 1 or 2 times a year.
- I don't understand you.
- We have already talked and he agrees with me.

Meanwhile in prison.
- You were lucky because your wife enslaved me, if it weren't for her you would be my wife or the wife of another prisoner. You will soon be released from prison without having been raped.
- Thank you.
-My wife adopted you as her pet
- I am grateful for this.
- You will soon be released from prison and you will continue to be my wife's animal, but your wife will abandon me.
- I can't promise you anything, because everything depends on my wife.
- That's how it is.

In the space between the men's prison and the women's prison, female prisoners first arrive riding male jailers and male visitors. Then lady jailers riding male jailers, male visitors and male prisoners. Finally, visiting ladies riding male prisoners and male jailers.

The wives ride, one riding the other's husband, then they went to a secluded place and talked.
-Your husband will leave in the next few days and he will be my slave.
- I know, but what about your husband.
- The press made him look like a monster even though he was innocent.
- Fire against fire, another part of the press can tell the truth.
- God hear you.

---

Whoever did not respect the court was released from prison. He was immediately hired by the prisoner leader's wife. So The 20 year old tan-skinned brunette, 183 cm. (6'), 74 kg. (160 pounds) frequently rides the 55-year-old man.

He leaves her house early to go to the 20-year-old lady's house. When he is close to her, he crawls towards her on all fours. He kisses her boots. She bridles him, she saddles him and she rides him to her company.
At the end of the day she rides him to her house and then she retires to his house.

She also uses him to transport clients and suppliers of her company, she sends him bridled and saddled to be ridden by a man or woman.
-Don't worry, he is my personal horse and he is easy to ride.

His wife claims him
- You no longer carry your son and you are no longer ridden by me, now you are the horse of this young 20-year-old businesswoman.
-Our son has grown up, now he is ridden by 18 years old, 175 cm tall. (5'9"), 60 kilos (130 pounds), straight dark brown hair, brown eyes, perky and firm breasts, narrow waist, wide hips, thick thighs, a true hourglass shape lady bodyguard.
- You were also ridden by her.
-Now she is the one who visits the prisoner leader, since his wife stopped doing so, they both fight and she always wins, she has him subdued.
-Not only are you her horse from Monday to Friday, you are also her horse on the weekends.

Last edited by caballito (2023-12-24 08:51:19)

#671 2023-12-24 09:05:56

caballito
Bonus member

Lady Hero (10)

-How is your mission to free the prisoner leader going?
- My ally is the rival newspaper of the person who made him look bad.
- Fire against fire.
- We have managed to make part of the population understand that he is not the bad guy in the movie.
- We have also filed an appeal, the court will rule in a few weeks.
---
- Do you remember the trial for which you were imprisoned?
-Yes, he ended up in our favor.
- What happened to your former employee?
-He works in the same company as me, he is a trusted employee of my lady boss.
- His lady lawyer also works for her.
- Is the lady a 22-year-old lawyer?
- Yes, she beat me in court, she is 33 years younger than me.
- Does she also ride you?
- Yes, she is the one who rides me the most after my young lady boss.
-Who rides you the most?
- My 20-year-old young lady boss, the 22-year-old young lady lawyer, and the 18-year-old young lady bodyguard. My protector's wife no longer visits him, in her place the young lady bodyguard and the young lady lawyer do so.
-Are they good riders?
- Yes, just like my young lady boss, the young lady judge and you.
- Thanks for remembering me.
- I know my former employee is your slave and you frequently ride him.
-He has kissed my feet and footwear for 12 years, he has been my dog and my horse since then.
- He and I are your dogs and we played fetch with you, you threw the sticks and we picked them up with our snouts and gave them to your hands.
- TRUE.
- He was very happy when he found out you were pregnant, he kissed your feet more than I did.
-He is my faithful pet.
-But he betrayed us, fortunately we won the trial.
- Yes, I forgave him.
- I forgave him after you.
- Why do we ruin our lives by having grudges?
- Live your life!

#672 2024-01-04 06:36:46

caballito
Bonus member

Lady Hero (11)

The leader of the prisoners' new lady lawyer, the young 22 year old lady who at the beginning of this story defeated the 60 year old male lawyer, argued firmly defeating the male prosecutor, leaving him without arguments.
- The judge's ruling will be issued tomorrow.

The 20-year-old young business lady and the 22-year-old young lawyer lady chat.
- Will you visit my husband?
- I will tell him the news, tomorrow the judge will release him.
- You can ride any of my horses.
- I will ride the 55 year old.
- The one you sent to jail.
- He alone sent himself to jail for disrespecting the lady judge.

The young lawyer called him and summoned him to the stable. She wore a brown hat, a beige dress and high-heeled black knee-high boots. He crawled towards her and kissed her boots, she stepped on his head.

Near them, the horse's 30-year-old wife stepped on the head of her husband's prostrate 20-year-old former employee.
- I see you forgave the one who betrayed your husband.
- My husband forgave him before because my animal is a son to him.
- If you want, I'll ride your animal and you'll ride your husband.
- No thanks because I will ride my animal mercilessly until it collapses.

Both ladies bridle, saddle and ride her horses, they go to prison.
- Your husband is a gentle horse.
- I have been riding him for 15 years, since he was 40 years old.
- Did you break it?
- I guess so. My husband and his ex-employee have kissed my boots since I met them, his ex-employee is like a son to him.
I have always bridled him, saddled him and ridden him on his shoulders.
- Did you do them to your horse?
- To my husband.
I got married 12 years ago, I rode on my best man, on my husband and on the priest.
Then I got pregnant, I rode my husband and the doctor to the monthly prenatal exams.

Both ladies ride towards the jail, pass the gate without being stopped, then the ladies enter control.
In a special room the prisoner awaits them, he kisses ladies riders' boots. The young lawyer bridles him, saddles him and rides him.
- Tomorrow the judge sentences.
Then ex cellmate's wife rides him.
- I started riding you in prison, starting tomorrow I will ride you out of prison.

The next day a lady jailer rode him from prison to the courthouse.
The judge handed down a sentence declaring him not guilty.
- You are free from this moment.

His 20-year-old wife congratulated him and rode him, she rode him to her house.
In the living room of her house he prostrately kisses her boots.
- It was a good strategy, don't visit me in prison.
- That's right, my companies are safe.
- Are your companies?
- According to documents they are only my companies, but we both know they are our companies. We are married baby.
- It's true.
- However, you are my pet, my slave, my horse, my dog, you belong to me and I am your owner.
- Yes, Mistress.
- Consequently, the companies are mine, just like you and my other pets.
- Yes, Mistress.

The tan-skinned brunette, 20 years old, 183 cm. (6'), 74 kg. (160 pounds) former prisoner leader's wife, she proposed to her husband.
- You are a cuckold, you are my cuckold.
- Yes, Mistress.
- In these 3 years you were in prison, I managed the companies being advised by my pets, while you were the leader of the prisoners I was the leader of my companies.
- Yes, Mistress.
- I will continue leading my companies and you will be one of my many subordinates, you will be the horse of suppliers and clients of my companies.
- Yes, Mistress.

They knock on the door.
- Get on all fours.
He obeys her and she puts a dog collar around her neck, she walks to the door and he follows her crawling on all fours.
- We come to congratulate... he left prison but you immediately took him prisoner.
-Yes, he is my prisoner, my slave, my pet and everything I want.
- Will he take control of the companies?
- No, because he is mine and my companies are mine.

-----

Here comes the 30 year old wife, brown skin, brown eyes, 160 cm. (5'3"), 51 kg. (110 lbs), she is riding her husband's bridled and saddled 20 year old former subordinate.
- The man who was going to steal your husband is now your horse.
- You said well, he was going to rob my husband and not me. Because everything he could take from him he was going to give to me. He is my slave and pet just like my husband.
Do you know? Now all the assets and properties are in my name, if I wish I can throw away my husband so that you can adopt him as a pet.
- Your husband is my favorite pet.
- He prefers to be ridden by you than by me, fortunately this man 10 years younger than me is faithful to me because he is also my dog.
He visits me every day to kiss my boots and be ridden by me.
You pay him well to work in your company and with this money he pampers me, he buys me sexy clothes and boots to ride him, I ride him on his horizontal back and on his shoulders.
- Starting tomorrow my husband will be the horse of my companies.
- Same as my husband? Hahahahaha, the all-powerful prisoner leader is now a horse.
- My horse.

#673 2024-01-04 09:09:06

caballito
Bonus member

Lady Hero (12)

The next day the young owner, 20 years old, tan-skinned brunette, 183 cm. (6'), 74 kg. (160 pounds) is riding the 55-year-old man while the young 22-year-old lawyer is riding the young owner's husband.
- Your husband is a good horse.
- For many years, like 10 years.
Well, you will assume Ana's defense, she is a good element and her participation will be advantageous in my companies, she is older than you, she is 25 to 27 years old.
She is stunning, skin lighter than mine, black hair, hourglass shape, impressive figure, magnificent breasts, buttocks and thighs 165 cm. (5'5"), 100 lbs. (54 kg), she controls the men and can help me lead them.
Be careful because you could end up kissing her feet, I know this from her own experience because I was her mare.
- I don't think I have any problems.
- You will ride my husband, they let him go inside the women's prison.

The young 22-year-old lawyer riding her client is heading to jail.
She is light skinned, blonde hair and green eyes, 170 cm. (5'7"), 60 kg. (130 pounds), slim figure, firm breasts and generous thighs and buttocks.
She wears a cowgirl hat, white crop top, blue jeans and high-heeled black knee-high boots.
When she arrived at the women's prison, several male and female guards offered to be ridden by her, but she rejected them and continued riding on the horse of the young 20-year-old owner.

Inside they found Ana riding the prison warden, the ladies talked and Ana agreed to be defended by the young lady lawyer.

What should have happened happened, the young lady lawyer once again defeated the prosecutor and Ana walked free.

The young 20-year-old owner divorced her husband, the former prisoner leader, she retained all of her properties and he remained as one of the horses in her stable.

The 30-year-old lady divorced her husband, she became the absolute owner of everything and he remained as another of the horses in the stable of the young 20-year-old lady who owned it.

5 years later the lady, now 35 years old, married her admirer, now 25 years old, her son began to be ridden by the young lady owner, now 25 years old.

At the wedding she had a spectacular body, brown skin, brown eyes, 160 cm. (5'3"), 55 kg. (120 lbs), she went into the church and went to the altar riding on the shoulders of her ex-husband, now 60 years old, she wore a white cowboy hat, white top, lycra shorts White and high heels, white knee-high boots, whip and spurs, she whipped and spurred her ex-husband making him bleed.
When she arrived at the altar, her new husband, on his knees, kissed her white boots.

Her son bridled and saddled, he got on all fours at her disposal, she rode him on his horizontal back, he on his hands and his knees, he supported his mother's entire weight on his horizontal back because she is stepping on the stirrups tied to his saddle.

The ceremony continues, the bride riding her horse who is on all fours and the groom on his knees.

The bride's horse does not want to fail her mother and gets on her elbows and knees, she notices her and scratches her hair.
- You're doing well, but you need to regain your strength to be on your hands and knees again.

She pulls the reins and he gets on her hands and knees again, now she puts a dog collar on her boyfriend and grabs his leash, then she bridles, saddles and rides her boyfriend.

The priest kisses the boots of the newly married lady and she leaves the altar and the church riding on the shoulders of her new husband.

The carriage is pulled by 4 human horses, she puts her husband, her ex-husband, her son and the owner's 25-year-old ex-husband in the dog cage under the seat, she sits in the driver's seat, She grabs the reins of the 4 horses, she whips and leads her 4 horses.

The 4 horses obey her whip, they are classmates of her son's who want to be her horses and fulfilled her dream, she leads all 4 of them simultaneously.

Halfway along the way she orders her 4 horses to stop, she gets down from her seat, she approaches her horses and unties them from the cart, her 4 horses, the 4 of them kneel before her and kiss her boots, she walks while her boots are kissed she takes out her other 4 dogs and ties them to the carriage and she keeps her other 4 dogs in the dog cage. She sits in the driver's seat, grabs the reins, whips, and continues driving.

Arriving at the wedding party venue, she unties her four horses, makes her husband ride her former husband, and she rides her son.
They enter the party and kneeling men kiss her boots.

She dismounts and rides her husband during the party.

------

Who is the hero lady?
Maybe the lady judge? She found and delivered the documents that supported the victim but she ordered his imprisonment.
Or maybe the wife of the new prisoner? She dominated the prisoner leader so that her husband would not be harmed; However, she divorced and married another.
Maybe the young 20 year old owner? She helped the new prisoner's wife, but she also divorced him.
Maybe the 22 year old lawyer? Her impeccable work got 2 not guilty people out of jail but she used forbidden methods to defeat the victim's lawyer.

#674 2024-01-07 08:10:48

caballito
Bonus member

Riders and horses in the family (1)

First there were wishes which later became reality.

At first we dream, we idealize, we wish to be ridden by beautiful ladies.

Our riders in our early dreams are our aunts, our lady cousins, our sisters, the mothers of our classmates and our lady classmates.

We witnessed our aunts riding our uncles, our moms riding our dads, our sisters and lady cousins riding our dads and uncles.

Thus the father and uncles are horses shared by the mother, the aunts, the sisters and the female cousins; several lady riders riding the human horse whoever is closest to her at her disposal.

Thus, a lady rides her husband, she rides her brother-in-law, she rides her brother, she rides her dad, she rides her father-in-law, she rides her grandfather, she rides her uncle, she rides her cousin male, she rides her nephew and she rides her son.

Consequently, inside the house, ladies are riders and men are horses.

---

Sister and 2 brothers live in the same house with their families, sister 35 years old, older brother 40 years old and younger brother 25 years old.

Sister is married to a 60-year-old man who brought his 30-year-old son.

Older brother has a 35-year-old wife and a teenage daughter who is in high school.

Younger brother is recently married to a 22-year-old lady, without children.

The 8 adults (3 siblings, 3 spouses, the sister's husband's son and the older brother's daughter) have breakfast together and discuss their adventures.
- Last weekend we had fun together, said the sister.
- Yes, it was fun, wives riding on the shoulders of husbands, and my daughter riding your stepson, replied the older brother.
- That's right, the sister stated.
-Little sister, many complimented you saying: "Goddess, stop riding your dad and ride me," the younger brother continued.
- Others said to your husband: "Father-in-law, I am your daughter's horse, allow me to be ridden by her," added the older brother's wife.
- Hahahaha, they are very respectful, the younger brother's wife continued.
Finally, several of them were ridden by my aunt and us, the eldest brother's daughter concluded.

On the aforementioned ride, the ladies were dressed in riding attire, cowgirl hat, crop top, jeans and high-heeled knee-high boots, while the men wore sports clothing, a saddle with stirrups, and bridles with bit and reins.

The ride went to the rural area, in the middle of crop fields, they left their vehicles parked in a parking lot and from there they walked to the camping site; Well, the men walked while the ladies rode on the men's shoulders.

Last edited by caballito (2024-01-07 11:37:26)

#675 2024-01-07 09:16:38

caballito
Bonus member

iders and horses in the family (2)

In the parking lot, 4 classmates of the older brother's daughter were waiting for them, each one kissed the boots of the lady who saddled him, she bridled him and she grabbed his reins while she rode her other horse.

Thus, the ladies changed horses halfway, happy were those who were ridden by their classmate lady, and those who were ridden by married ladies, this horse knew his rider has and will have sex with the one she rode before him, but He touched himself and he will touch himself in her honor.
- Niece, your classmates are spirited horses full of energy, they have strength.
- I know auntie.

Upon reaching the camping site, the lady dismounts and the bits are removed from her horse, so the men continue bridled and saddled.

The 4 classmates of the older brother's daughter, they cook meat on the grill, while the 35-year-old wife of the older brother rides the 25-year-old younger brother, the 22-year-old wife of the younger brother rides the 40-year-old older brother, the teenager Older brother's daughter rides sister's 60 year old husband and 35 year old sister rides her 30 year old stepson.

Thus, 2 lady riders ride her brothers-in-law, one younger and one older, 1 lady rider rides her older uncle. and the last lady rider rides her stepson younger than her. The lady rider inserted the bit into the horse's mouth she is riding

-----

The younger brother thought: I'm being ridden by the Goddess, my brother, my dad and I kissed her boots since my brother and she were falling in love, then she rides on the shoulders of my brother and my dad.

She called us "my horses and my dog." We kissed her white boots when she and my brother got married, this day I started licking the soles of her footwear. I remember she went to the altar riding on top of my bridled and saddled dad's shoulders, then she rode him while he was on all fours and finally she left the altar riding on top of my brother's shoulders.

At home there were 2 riders, my sister-in-law and my sister, and 2 horses, my dad and my brother, my dad was very condescending to my brother because my dad was my brother's wife's horse. She got things from him by riding him.

My sister-in-law started riding me after my niece was born, at first my niece rode her dad who was on all fours, in this her mom appears wearing a cowgirl riding outfit.
- Daughter, you are riding my horse.
- I know, but I'm having fun.
- If you have my horse, who do I ride?
- To my uncle!
She saw me kneeling, with her finger she pointed at her boots, I crawled towards her and I prostrately kissed her boots.
- On all fours! I obeyed her.
- Open your mouth! I obeyed her. She inserted the cold morsel into my mouth, she tied my bridle, she saddled me and she rode me.

I was attentive if my niece at home wanted to ride her father because if I was late my sister-in-law rode my bridled and saddled father.

Outside the house my sister-in-law and sister continued to ride my dad and brother.

Last edited by caballito (2024-01-07 11:29:52)

#676 2024-01-07 10:15:42

caballito
Bonus member

Riders and horses in the family (3)

Then, my niece started riding on her father's shoulders and my sister-in-law bridled me, she saddled me and she rode me on my shoulders.

One day my sister-in-law approached me, I knelt before her and kissed her boots.
-Your sister goes to study and she comes back from studying riding on the shoulders of her father or her older brother. My daughter will go and I will accompany her but I will not carry her on my shoulders, because she will ride on her father or on her grandfather.
- Yes, Mistress, I listen to you.
- In 3 months she and your sister will ride to study with my husband and my father-in-law. I will accompany you but I will not walk.
- Yes, Mistress.
- After riding your dad through the shopping center and allowing him to kiss my boots, he agreed to go to the gym to train and at home I will ride you at will.

From then on she rode me on my shoulders for as long as she wanted.

The day arrived, I remember it well, my sister-in-law was 25 years old, white hat, white crop top, white lycra shorts, white-heeled white knee-high boots, I recognized the boots whose soles I licked on her wedding day and I did it again , she was all in white, my dad, my brother and I kissed her boots, she bridled us and she saddled us.

My sister took the reins from her dad and she rode him, my niece climbed on her dad's shoulders and I was on my knees before my sister-in-law, she pushed my head and rode on my shoulders.
- Get up! Standing! I obeyed her.

The first time is unforgettable, I was walking being ridden by my sister-in-law, I was drooling and my friends saw me being her horse, I felt envy in their looks.

First we went to where my sister was studying, she unhorsed my father but immediately she unhorsed another man and went inside.

Then we went to where my niece was studying, she dismounted and a lady teacher took her inside, the lady director talked to my brother, then she rode to my brother to talk to my sister-in-law. They said goodbye with a kiss.

My sister-in-law commanded:
-Let's leave my horse to the place where he studies.

So, I arrived being ridden by my sister-in-law, everyone saw me, teachers, students and parents, she rode my dad and I went inside.

They asked me there, I answered them.
- You are lucky because a Goddess rides you.
- Your sister is amazing but your rider is spectacular.
- I am your sister's horse but I would love to also be ridden by your sister-in-law.
- I envy you.

At the exit my brother waited for me:
- My wife asked my dad for you to be with us in the afternoon and he agreed.
- My dad accesses all of her commands.

We caught up with her at the door of the restaurant, she wore a black cowboy hat, white blouse, black leather jacket, blue jeans and high-heeled black knee-high boots, we kissed her boots.

At the restaurant my brother and I took turns going under the table and kissing her boots, while my brother kissed her boots, she explained to me.
- This afternoon we will have the first parents' meeting at school, I could bridle and saddle your brother but he has to talk, so in the afternoon you will be my horse, I will bridle you, saddle you and ride you.
- I'm delighted to be your horse.

She bridled me, saddled and rode, we arrived at the meeting, imitating her some mothers rode on fathers' shoulders to talk with her. The lady professor rode on my brother's shoulders to chat with my sister-in-law.

#677 2024-01-07 11:45:16

caballito
Bonus member

Riders and horses in the family (4)

We entered the meeting room, I sat on a chair and my sister-in-law continued riding me.
- Lady School Director: The number of male and female students in the classroom is equal.
- Sister-in-law: This means they are 1 to 1.
- L: That's right.

At the end of the meeting they agreed:
. Dads and male teachers support lady teachers, if she is going to do some procedure a dad or several dads will go with her being ridden by her.
. Dads and male teachers will organize to be ridden by lady teachers and mothers from her house to school and from school to her house.
. Dads and male teachers must kneel and kiss lady teacher and mom's boots and footwear.

My sister-in-law, smiling, whispered to me: Don't worry, I will continue riding you from home to my daughter's school and then to the place where you study.

She bridled, saddled and she rode my brother, I followed her home while she held onto my reins.

The next day she rode me to her daughter's school where a dad waited for her, he knelt and kissed her boots, she bridled him and saddled him, then he followed her while she grabbed his reins. At the gate of the place where I studied she unhorsed me and rode to the father whose reins she grabbed.

Every day a new horse.

---

The stepson thought: I am being ridden by the Goddess who controls the destiny of my father and mine, we belong to her.

I remember she was a friend of my mother and she loved her very much, my dad was always a gentleman, the 2 ladies sat together and my dad kissed the boots of the 2 ladies, 4 boots he kissed fervently. I also remember my mom riding on my dad's shoulders, I also remember my stepmother riding on my dad's shoulders while my mom laughed out loud.

I also remember being on my mother's shoulders while my stepmother rode on my father's shoulders; and even me sitting on my dad's shoulders while my stepmother rode on my mom's shoulders.

One day I was sitting on my dad's shoulders, she approached:
- What are you doing, boy?
- I'm sitting on my dad's shoulders.
- You are sitting on my horse, only riders can ride horses, and you are not a rider because you are a horse. Get down!
I obeyed her.
My dad prostrated himself and kissed her boots, I did the same, we both kissed her boots.
She bridled and saddled my dad while I continued kissing her boots.
She rode my dad.
- Did you see it? Your dad is my horse and your mom's.
From this day on she never sat on top of anyone again.

Suddenly I didn't see my mom again, my dad was dejected and she consoled him, she allowed us, kneeling before her, to kiss her boots.

One day my mother appeared with a man asking for a divorce from her. She wore riding clothes, a black hat, a white blouse, a brown jacket, beige jodhpurs and high-heeled brown knee-high boots. My dad knelt down and kissed her boots.
-I called my friend, she doesn't know anything, and she will make you see reason.

My stepmother knocked on the door, my mother opened the door and they both hugged each other. My stepmom wore a white cowboy hat, white crop top, black skinny jeans and high-heeled white knee-high boots.
- How are you friend? Where have you disappeared?
- I'm saying goodbye to him.
- Because?
- I have a new love, meet him.
My stepmother smiled and my stepfather tilted his head at her.
- Greet my friend properly!
He knelt down, crawled over to my stepmom and kissed her white boots. I crawled, I kissed brown boots and then white boots.
Downstairs the men changed positions, my dad kissed white boots and my stepfather kissed brown boots.

My dad spoke:
- I am not going to hold you against your will, you were free to be with me, you are also free to walk away from me.
- Thank you, our son will stay with you until you find a place for him abroad.
- okay.

My mother bridled, saddled and rode my stepfather and my stepmother did the same with my father, they both rode out of the house.

After the divorce was signed and my mother traveled abroad, my stepmother decided to adopt us like she did when she adopted 2 dogs.

I call her stepmother but she is not, she had to say that she is married to my father so that her brothers would let us in, she promised her friend that she would take care of us until her return, I only wish my father and me mom reconcile.

Last edited by caballito (2024-01-12 04:06:49)

#678 2024-01-12 09:15:32

caballito
Bonus member

Riders and horses in the family (5)

Who dreamed of being ridden by his aunts, his cousins or his sisters?
Who was ridden by one or more of these ladies?

Who saw his mother riding his father or his uncle (she is his sister or sister-in-law) or her cousin (she is his aunt).

The lady's first horses are her male relatives, and the human horse's first riders are his female relatives.

Family rides are in the family home, and outside strangers can only admire daughter riding on dad, niece riding on uncle, lady cousin riding on male cousin, sister riding on brother and wife riding on husband (aunt riding on nephew, sister-in-law riding brother-in-law, daughter-in-law riding father-in-law, mother-in-law riding son-in-law and others, are hidden within the family).

The lady riders take to the streets to capture and drive more human horses, among ladies there is a sisterhood. Ladies organize parties and walks.

-----

Pilgrims are organized to visit an image, whether of a virgin or a saint, pilgrims walk kilometers to a small town where there is a church where the image is.

The ladies who are friends are organized, they go on pilgrimage wearing various clothes:
- Crop top, shorts and high-heeled sandals during the morning and part of the afternoon
- Jacket over crop top, jeans and high-heeled knee-high boots during the latter part of the afternoon and evening

Why do these ladies wear high heels if they are not recommended for long walks? Because these ladies do not walk but these ladies ride on manly shoulders

On the days of celebration of the virgin or the saint, a lot of people go, forming a human sea. In this pilgrimage, walking alongside others is complicated. It is not advisable for children to go to the pilgrimage because they could be crushed by the crowd. Consequently, only adults go to the pilgrimage

Each lady brings with her 3 bridled and saddled human horses, she holds the reins of them, 1 of them is ridden by her while the other 2 follow them.
Her human beings are, among others, her husband, her brother-in-law, her uncle, her nephew, her father, her father-in-law, her son.
The others imitate the lady riders when they see them, a man carries his wife, sister, lady friend, etc. on his shoulders.

Ladies can change horses, so she doesn't ride her relatives, but instead she rides her friend's male relatives.
Thus, 2 ladies in their thirties ride each other's son.
- Your son is a good horse.
- Thank you, yours too.
- Thanks friend.

- My son dreamed of being your horse ridden by you for years.
- Mine too, he started out as a horse ridden by your daughter.
- Mine started out as a horse ridden by your niece.
- I remember, the horses were bridled and saddled and his lady rider drove him using reins, when you went to school you passed by my house, you arrived riding to your husband, your daughter riding to your brother-in-law and your son followed them.
-You were waiting for us, you riding your husband, your niece riding her father and your son behind you.
- Your son kissed my boots and my son kissed your boots.
- We would ride to school, drop off the children and then go to our jobs.
- Likewise, in your house or in my house or wherever we were, your son kissed my boots, my son kissed your boots.
- They got on all fours behind us and we sat on their backs, they supported our weights while on their hands and knees.
- Then we straddled them on their backs and they crawled on all fours because they were our horses.

- Later, my son went to your house and your son went to my house.
- It's true, he came forward to kiss my boots, I bridled him, saddled him and gave him to my niece so she could ride him.
- The same with your son, after he was bridled and saddled, my daughter rode him.
- We accompanied each other a few blocks, then we separated and our children went to school, ladies riding on boys' shoulders

- What happened?
- A girl fainted.
- In this heat and in the middle of the crowd! We wear a white cowgirl hat, white crop top, white shorts and high-heeled sandals, as well as using an umbrella, poor girl!
- Now she is riding on top of one of my horses
-Who accompanies her?
- She came alone.
- The Red Cross is coming.

Two women stand out, approaching, who are riding bridled and saddled young men.
- Thank you very much for helping this girl, I am a doctor and she is a nurse.
She-she has low blood pressure and she is dehydrated.
- Let's evacuate to her.
The girl rides on the shoulders of a third young boy.

- One question, they are young and I doubt they are professionals.
- That's right, they are first-year medical students and they are here to support.
- Are they horses?
- They are horses.

Last edited by caballito (2024-01-14 07:11:40)

#679 2024-01-14 10:49:42

caballito
Bonus member

Riders and horses in the family (6)

Walking and walking, this is the pilgrimage, many do it fulfilling a promise for a miracle granted, people are faithful and believers, this is why there are those who take advantage of the situation.

You can be against their customs and beliefs; however, you must respect them.

Religious festivals bring together crowds, honoring Christs, virgins and saints.

If it is a penance to walk to the pilgrimage site, being a horse ridden in the pilgrimage it should be even more so.

-----

The processions are also multitudinous, an image is carried on a litter and the faithful follow it for hours, an opportune opportunity to ride on its shoulders as in the case of pilgrimages. The difference is the procession is in the city and the pilgrimage is outside the city.

-----

The young wife in her thirties wants to go out shopping or go to the movies or get her hair done or manicure or pedicure, she wants to be distracted and have fun.

Lucia lives in a large house with her husband in his fifties, her daughter, her son, her stepson in his twenties, her brother-in-law in his forties (he is single), her older sister in his late thirties, her brother-in-law in his fifties, her teenage nephew, her teenage niece, her father in his sixties and his mother in her fifties.

Outside her family home lives her forty-something brother with his thirty-something wife, his teenage daughter, and his teenage son.

Inside the house she and her mother are riders while her father and her brother are horses, her sister is indifferent to ponyplay but when she plays it, she is a rider who rides men and she is Lucia's mare when she is necessary.

Her two grandparents were her mother's horses and her horses. Her relatives told her about her mother who, since she was little, rode her father everywhere, inside the house on all fours and outside the house on his shoulders, her Mom mainly rode him on his shoulders from town to the family plantation 2 kilometers (1.24 miles) away, round trip, and on to the plantation.

For the comfort of her mother, her grandfather dressed a saddle and reins for her to ride him, so she grabbed her father's reins, she stepped on one stirrup, she jumped, she stepped on the other stirrup, sitting comfortably on top of the saddle. mount, and she drove him using reins, spurs and whip.

The bridled and saddled male teachers, dads, male students and former male students were ridden by her from her house to her school, back and forth, and she rode them into the school.

Her mother told her that the beautiful lady teachers, the beautiful mothers and the pretty lady students rode bridled and saddled, male teachers, fathers, male students and former male students.

As an anecdote, she told her: I have seen lady students, lady teachers and mothers get off their horses so that their horses can be ridden by lady students, lady teachers and mothers who are more beautiful and better equipped, so the former rider continued walking while the current rider rode comfortably.

Then after finishing school she went to the city to study Education, she went with 3 classmates from her town and they rented an apartment, she slept in one bedroom, and 3 boys in the other bedrooms.

She studied while the boys cleaned the house, washed the clothes, ironed the clothes, cooked, washed the pots, plates and cutlery and let themselves be beaten by her. The boys kissed her feet every chance they got and she stepped on their heads.

Inside the apartment the boys crawled on all fours when she was present, and she rode on the horizontal back of the chosen one.

#680 2024-01-14 12:35:33

caballito
Bonus member

Riders and horses in the family (7)

They received visits, especially from their parents, when a boy was visited by his parents, upon seeing her, the father and the boy crawled to her feet to kiss them while the mother smiled, the ladies talked while men kissed her feet.
- How is my family.
- They are fine, ladies ride and men are ridden.
- Flanged and saddled.
- Here I have not seen men bridled and saddled, I have seen daughters riding fathers and nieces riding uncles, in the street I saw teenage ladies riding on men's shoulders.
- The customs in the city are different from the customs of our town.
- You will miss.
- No, because I brought 3 of my horses here and at the university I ride on the shoulders and backs of male professors and male students who kiss my feet.
-How is my son doing in his studies?
-He is fine because he obeys me.
- Thank you so much.
- We're going out.
-Very well, go out with his son. You go out with your son and I take your son for a walk.
- What is the difference?
- I take my pet for a walk. Wait for me, I'm going to get ready.

She invited the mother to enter her bedroom while she got ready, she took a bath, she combed her hair, she put on makeup and she got dressed while the 2 ladies talked.
-Your son goes from the apartment to study and from studying to the apartment, and he is also good at doing housework.
-In my house he doesn't do anything.
- Because you spoiled him, here he cleans, washes, irons and cooks.
- What do you do?
- I study, why do I do housework if 3 of my slaves are living with me?
- Do you ride him?
- To my 3 horses, in the apartment and outside the apartment.
- Without bridle and saddle.
- Outside the apartment I ride them without a saddle, without stirrups, without spurs, without bridles, without a bit, without reins and without a crop, I just ride them on their shoulders.

Both ladies left the bedroom, Lucía's mother was resplendent like a Goddess, father and son crawled towards her and kissed her boots, she made a sign by snapping her fingers.

The son put towels on his shoulders and head and he squatted down offering himself to be ridden by her, the father begged.
- Please ride me.

She made a double snap with her fingers and the boy kissed her boots again.

She snapped her fingers at her and this man obeyed her by putting towels on her head and on his shoulders and offering himself to be ridden by her, she rode him on top of his shoulders.
- Standing!
He obeyed her.

She went for a walk with the lady and she took her two pets for a walk, the father and the son.

Upon returning to the apartment, the mother rode on the father's shoulders and she rode on the son's shoulders.
- Thank you very much for allowing me to ride my husband.
-He is my horse and he is ridden by whoever I want.
- My husband is sweaty and wet my clothes.
- My horse is also sweating but the towels protected my clothes because they are dry. They wait for us while we change our clothes.
- Alright.
- You 2! Take off your clothes and stay in your underwear.

Both ladies entered her bedroom and then came out, the mother wore a top and shorts, Lucía's mother wore a bikini, both were barefoot.

The prostrate men kissed the bare feet of Lucía's mother, she put a dog collar around her neck and tied them to a ring on the wall. One by one she bathed them like horses using sponge, soap and bucket.

She successfully completed her studies, she graduated quickly
at 23 years old.

Lucía's father is 3 years older than Lucía's mother, he and his father were Lucía's horses when he was studying at school, Lucía's father went to university, and Lucía's father's father remained as the horse of the Lucia's mom.

When Lucía entered university she found her horse again and rode him again along with her other horses from her herd.
- Are you seeing your dad?
- I don't have time, I'm just going on vacation.
- My parents visit me, and also the parents of my 3 pets.
- In my case, my dad doesn't visit me.

When Lucía's father's father found out, he began to travel to the city, but not to visit Lucía's father but to visit Lucía's mother, who treated him like her dog and horse. He bought a 300 square meter plot of land in the central part of the city, he had it fenced, he had a 2-story house built using about 80 square meters, leaving 220 square meters as a garden and garage, he furnished the house and He gave it to Lucía's mother.
- Thank you so much.
- The others are your dogs and your horses, I am also your pig.
- My pig.
- Besides, I'm your payment pig.
- I will treat you like these 3 animals.

#681 2024-01-21 04:57:17

caballito
Bonus member

Life in towns (Goddesses in town) (1)

Life in towns is more pleasant than in cities, in small towns everyone knows each other and greets each other, also people are more sincere and are not scandalized like in cities where self-righteous people condemn the most innocent acts.

The rugged terrain, the absence of motorized roads and fuel stations make it difficult for horses' competitors to enter: motor vehicles.

Having an equine horse has its cost, as it is spent on a barn, stable, food, veterinarian and other expenses, which is why many ladies in the town choose to ride human horses. On the contrary, human horses work, buy their things and give gifts or offerings or tributes to their lady riders.

-----

Initially, women and men are carried by their fathers, uncles, older brothers, older male cousins and the family's male friends, male subordinates and male bosses. Simultaneously, men carry younger sisters, younger female cousins, etc.

Then, ladies and men are carried on the shoulders of the aforementioned men plus male teachers, male students, other students' fathers, male doctors, male engineers, etc. At the same time men carry the aforementioned ladies to younger student ladies.

Time passes, men stop being carried while women continue to be carried to school, to the hospital, to the shopping center, anywhere. Men continue carrying.

Later, ladies stop being carried on men's shoulders because they start riding on horses' shoulders, human horses' shoulders.

Almost at the same time, men begin to be ridden.

Consequently, while ladies at the beginning are carried and then they ride, men at the beginning are carried, then they stop being carried and later they carry and are ridden.

-----

Styles? There are many.

On top of male back:
- piggyback, the horse's back is not horizontal.
-horizontal back and extended legs, the horse uses all its strength to carry the weight of its rider,
-horizontal back, legs extended and the horse uses poles, so his front legs are the same height as his back legs,
-on all fours, the horse crawls on his hands and knees while his rider rides him on top of his horizontal back.

Above the man's shoulders.

---

While in the city riding is indoor, in the town riding is indoor and outdoor.

Few wealthy families' ladies can ride equine horses, most ladies choose to ride on men's shoulders to move from one place to another.

About ladies who sit on top of men to go from one place to another:
- Goddesses, women outstanding for their attractiveness and beauty: they ride on shoulders, or they ride on backs.
- Women who are not Goddesses: they are carried on shoulders or on backs.

Men who move sitting on shoulders are carried on shoulders or on backs.

Mares are women who are ridden by Goddesses

#682 2024-01-21 07:29:06

caballito
Bonus member

Life in towns (Goddesses in town) (2)

She is a 27-year-old Goddess who works as a teacher in a beautiful town. Approximately 10 years ago, years more years less, she began to be a Goddess.

Her female relatives (mom, sister, aunts, cousins, nieces) are Goddesses, she began to be a Goddess in her last years of school, she stopped being a girl to be a Goddess.

Approximately 12 years ago, more or less years ago, the first people to realize her Divinity were her teachers, they have years of experience and saw girls become Goddesses, there were those who hoped she would become a Goddess.

In these years and from years before, her parents and her relatives were her protectors and her guide, her mother, sister and older cousins taught her to control and dominate men. Her mother is a teacher and she saw male teachers, fathers and male students kissing her mother's feet.

Her mother taught her there are also other Goddesses, other lady teachers, mothers and lady students, as well as policewomen, lady nurses, lady doctors, etc.

Her parents were teachers at her school and every year they had young education practitioners under their responsibility.

Before she was a Goddess, on the first day of school her mother wore a beige hat, white blouse, blue tailored suit and high-heeled black ankle boots, her father wore a white shirt, red tie, blue suit and black shoes, her mother went to school riding on her bridled and saddled husband's shoulders while her daughter accompanied them walking, once inside the school the school principal kisses the lady teacher's boots, she removes the bit from her husband's mouth, the lady teacher dismounts from her husband, The school director introduced the interns to the teachers.

Her mother always gets a male practitioner, dressed in a shirt, jeans and shoes, who kneels before her.
- You can kiss my boots.
He respectfully kisses her boots saying:
- I kiss your boots because you are the Goddess who this year will ride on top of me and lead me using reins, spurs and whip in my first steps on the path of education, I will obey you in everything.

Her dad always gets the practicing lady, she dressed in a cowboy hat, crop top, jeans and high-heeled knee-high boots, he kneels before her.
- You can kiss my boots.
He passionately kisses her boots saying:
-I kiss your boots because you are the Goddess who will take her first steps on the path of education by riding on top of me using reins, spurs and a whip.

The ladies talk while her boots are kissed and the lady teacher bridles and saddles her male practitioner.
- How old are you?
- I'm 19 years old.
- Where are you spending the night?
- At the hotel, all of us practitioners have stayed at the hotel.
- The hotel is very expensive, you must rent a room in a house.
- We will do it.
- My husband is the one who is kissing your boots, we have a big house with many rooms, we can accommodate you.
- Thank you so much.

Every lady practitioner rides on her horse's shoulders, every lady practitioner rides her male tutor teacher.
Each male practitioner is ridden by his female rider, he is ridden on his shoulders by the lady teacher who tutors him.

Upon arriving at the classroom the lady teacher introduces herself.
- This year I will teach you subject A, I am riding my intern who will accompany us and will be my assistant so that you can take advantage of him.
She uninserts the bit from her horse's mouth. He introduces himself.
- I am the practitioner and I am the horse of the lady who is riding me, I am at your service and I recommend obeying the lady who is riding me because she will lead you to a better destination.

Upon arriving at the classroom the lady practitioner introduces herself.
- This year I will accompany you in subject B, I am riding on top of the main professor who will be in charge for you, take advantage of him
She uninserts the bit from her horse's mouth. He introduces himself.
- I am the professor and I am the horse of the lady who is riding me, I am your servant and I recommend obeying the lady who is riding me because she is destined to be great

The lady dismounts and begins the work, the teacher teaches the class and the practitioner supports him/her.
At the end of the class, the lady rides the man and they retire.

Once the work is finished, the lady teacher rides the male practitioner's shoulders and the male teacher is ridden by the lady practitioner who is on top of his shoulders.
Teachers spouses's 3 sons and 2 daughters are with them, mom talks to them.
- Today we took interns' things from the hotel and took them home, we have rented rooms for them and they will live with us.

They went to the hotel, ladies entered the female practitioner's room and men entered the male practitioner's room, they took out the things and took them home.

The rented rooms faced the street and had a connection to the rest of the house, so the tenants had independence to receive visitors without having to enter the teachers' house.

#683 2024-01-21 08:51:02

caballito
Bonus member

Life in towns (Goddesses in town) (3)

Thus, practitioners learned faster because they knew how to prepare the classes, prepare the documents and fill out the records.

Practitioners began to teach classes being supervised by the tutor teacher.
Male practitioner teaches standing and walking classes, he is ridden on his shoulders by lady teacher; And, the lady teacher teaches classes riding her practitioner's back horizontally, the male crawling on all fours.
Lady practitioner teaches classes riding her teacher tutor's horizontal back, the male crawling on all fours; and, the male teacher teaches classes standing and walking while being ridden on his shoulders by the lady practitioner.

When walking through the hallways the lady rides on the man's shoulders.

----

Meeting with parents

Meetings are at school where parents are summoned.

In the meeting room there are 5 chairs, for female and male teachers (female teacher with male practitioner or female practitioner with male teacher), mother, father and student.

The lady (teacher or practitioner) waits sitting in an armchair, the bridled and saddled man (practitioner or teacher) waits at the door.
-If only the father or his male representative arrives, both men enter crawling on all fours and go towards the lady to kiss her boots, she bridles, saddles and rides the father who continues crawling on all fours.
-If only the mother or her lady representative arrives, he prostrates himself before her, he kisses her boots and she rides him on all fours, the horse crawls towards the lady teacher.
-If dad or her male representative and mom or her female representative arrive, he prostrates before her, he kisses her boots and she rides him on all fours, the horse and the dad or male representative will They drag towards lady teacher. The father or male representative kisses the teacher's boots and she bridles him, saddles him and rides him on all fours. Thus, 2 ladies ride 2 men.

#684 2024-01-23 23:36:11

caballito
Bonus member

Life in towns (Goddesses in towns) (4)

Lady teacher and lady practitioner were chatting as they rode male practitioner and male teacher towards the school.
- Here I see ladies riding on men's shoulders, using them as transport animals.

- That's right, you can see lady teachers riding on top of male teachers' shoulders, these ladies riding on top of parents of straight-A students' shoulders, these ladies riding on top of shoulders of straight-A students who can be ridden, and these ladies riding on top of male other male teachers. the school.
Furthermore, moms, lady students and ladies other school workers (assistants, technicians and administrative staff) riding on top of male teachers' shoulders, these ladies riding on top of dads' shoulders, these ladies riding on male students who can be ridden on their shoulders, and these ladies They ride on top of male other school workers.
- I don't understand. Who can be ridden?
- You are a rider, you can ride in public men who are old enough and strong to be ridden. Daughter rides dad in public since she can do it and niece rides uncle in public since she can do it. Mom rides son in public since he is old and strong enough to be ridden and aunt rides nephew in public since he is old and strong enough to be ridden.
- Old enough?
- Legal age.
- I understand.

- Ladies health professionals (doctors, nurses, obstetricians, dentists, assistants, technicians and administrative staff) ride on top of male health professionals and patients' male relatives.
Lady patients and patient's lady relatives ride on top of male health professionals and patient's male relatives.
- What about male patients?
- They should not be ridden while they are sick or convalescent.
- But can they ride?
- No, because like other men, they can be carried on shoulders but men never ride.

- In a construction company (buildings, bridges, roads, etc.), lady owners, lady bosses, lady supervisors, lady engineers, lady operators and lady workers, ride on male owners, male bosses, male supervisors, male engineers, male operators and male workers.
These ladies also ride male suppliers, male clients and male potential clients.
Ladies suppliers, ladies clients and ladies potential clients ride with male owners, male bosses, male supervisors, male engineers, male operators, male workers, male suppliers, male clients and male potential clients.

- In administrative offices it is similar, ladies (boss, supervisor, professional, assistant, technician, administrative staff, suppliers and clients) ride men.

#685 2024-02-08 08:30:09

caballito
Bonus member

Life in the Towns (Goddesses in the Towns) (5)

The school offers classes from Monday to Friday; Consequently, non-local teachers and practitioners travel from the city to the village on Sunday afternoons or Monday mornings to be there on Monday, starting weekly work on Mondays at 9:00 a.m. m., and return from town to the city on Friday afternoon.

The teacher and the teacher are from the city and her practitioner can stay at her house on weekends, the teacher cleans the practitioner's room and bathroom, and washes and irons her clothes.

The practitioner cleans her room and her bathroom, in addition to cleaning the rooms and bathrooms in the teacher's house. He also washes and irons her clothes, and also washes and irons his clothes and the clothes of the teacher's family.

Thus, the female practitioner travels almost every weekend to the city and returns to the town, finding upon her return her room and bathroom clean, her bed made and her clothes washed and ironed, while the practitioner stays almost every weekend. of week. weekends in town, enslaved by the teacher.

The last weekends of each month are the monthly teacher-parent meetings in which the practicing lady must remain in the village.

The bridled and saddled master is ridden by the young lady practitioner, and the bridled and saddled young practitioner is ridden by the master lady.

At school, excellent grades, students of legal age to ride or be ridden, await the teachers. Upon arrival, male students, male practitioners and male teachers kiss the boots of female practitioners, female teachers and female students.

Thus, a lady who excels in mathematics mounts a male mathematics teacher, a male student who excels in language is mounted by a lady language teacher. Our lady teacher rode an outstanding student and our lady intern rode the principal, while our male teacher and our male intern were ridden by outstanding students.

Our lady practitioner, having ridden to the male director, gave them instructions:
    - Ladies students, the male teachers will serve as mothers' horses, please dismount them and mount the male students.
What the lady practitioner instructed was done.
Lady teacher riding on the shoulders of an outstanding student grabbed the reins of her practitioner and other riderless horses, and lady practitioner riding on the shoulders of another outstanding student grabbed the reins of her teacher and other riderless horses.

Then teams were formed led by a lady rider (teacher, practitioner or student) to go pick up parents.

-------

A married couple is waiting.
- Dear hubby, they are coming to pick us up and our son is being ridden by a lady (student/teacher/intern)
- That? He is being ridden by the lady of my dreams.
- For you it is a dream but for our son it is a reality, and I rode you many times.
- But I wasn't ridden by her...
- Well, you kiss my boots and beg me to ride you on all fours and on your shoulders and whisper to me "I'm your little horse." Now I will ride another.

The mother rides a male teacher and the father kisses the boots of the lady (student/intern/teacher), she bridles and saddles him and he walks with them.

-------

In other cases, the dominant mother waits riding on the shoulders of her submissive husband and she participated in the procession riding the male horse she desires (dad/teacher/intern/student).

Most of these cases are young wife riding older husband, if the lady has stepson she rides him too

--------

Women who are not Goddesses do not ride, this is because men do not allow themselves to be ridden by women who are not Goddesses.

#686 2024-02-08 10:57:12

caballito
Bonus member

Life in towns (Goddesses in towns) (6)

Everyone goes back to school. Mostly they are:
- Mom riding male practitioner
- Lady teacher riding male student
- Practicing lady riding dad
- Student lady riding male teacher
Also
- Dad being ridden by lady teacher
- Male teacher being ridden by lady intern
- Male intern being ridden by lady student
- Male student being ridden by mom.

This is how a matriarchy is formed, where
- Mom has male teachers, male interns and male students as horses.
- Lady teacher has parents and male students as horses
- Practicing lady has parents and teachers as horses
- Lady student has male teachers and male interns as horses
- Dad is a lady teacher and mom's horse
- Male teacher is the horse of a lady practitioner and a lady student.
- Male practitioner is mother's horse and lady student
- Male student is horse of mother and lady teacher

----

Consequently, in towns the Goddesses ride on men's shoulders to move from one place to another like someone riding an equine horse.

---------

In town everyone also sees male health personnel being ridden from hospital to home and from home to hospital by the following Goddesses:
- ladies patients, to go to a doctor's consultation
- patients' female relatives and lady friends, to go visit hospitalized patient
- ladies health personnel, for official reasons and for private reasons

Thus, a 30-year-old wife calls the hospital for a horse, immediately an 18-year-old volunteer comes out of the hospital, bridled and saddled to be ridden by her, she rides to the hospital.
For a medical consultation, she rides him until she enters the doctor's office, once inside she sits on a seat and the horse kisses her boots and leaves while the doctor kisses her boots and attends to her. Once the care is completed, she inserts the morsel in the male doctor's mouth, and she rides him. At the pharmacy the pharmacist kisses her boots and she rides him to the front door where a volunteer animal is waiting who kisses her boots and she rides him to her house.

In the afternoons, the majority left their jobs and many are volunteers waiting to be ridden (engineers, office workers, teachers, students, etc.)

She is now a patient's wife (patient's relative), her husband is hospitalized, she rides through the streets riding her bridled and saddled 60-year-old admirer, rather her slave, she rode along with a 20-year-old friend who rode his 40 year old boss
- Our horses are married but this is not our problem, because it is their problem if their wives are toxic.
- Did his wife say something to you when she caught him being ridden by you?
- Not because she thought I rode him because I felt bad due to the pregnancy. She said she could keep riding him if I felt bad again
- Your belly doesn't show.
- Not for now, but in the coming months it will be noticed.
- But, you have been riding him since before your pregnancy.
- To him and all the men in the office, and I will continue riding them.
- They are your animals.
- That's how it is.
- He is a good horse, I rode him several times.
-I don't think his wife will allow you to ride him.
- Yes, but he is very tame and docile.
- That's how he is with all the Goddesses like us.

They said goodbye, she called the hospital while she went to her house.
- Good afternoon, I'm Nessa, yes, I want a horse, in half an hour at my house.
She arrived first, she dismounted, unbridled and unsaddled her horse. He prostrate kiss her boots
- Go home to shower and rest. He obeyed her.

#687 2024-02-08 14:14:17

caballito
Bonus member

Life in towns (Goddesses in towns) (7)

The human horse sent by the hospital arrived. The prostrate man kissed her boots.
- Show me your ID and the hospital cover letter
He obeyed her, she reviewed her documents.
- Okay, give me your reins.
He obeyed her. She grabbed her reins, pulled them, and she pulled him to his feet before her.
- You are not a boy, because you are my horse.
She inserted morsel into his mouth, she stepped on the stirrup and she rode to him. So she drove him to the hospital, she entered and queued for the elevator, he got on his knees, he kneeled and being ridden entered, kneeling and being ridden he remained and, kneeling and being ridden, he left the elevator.
- Up! Up!
He stood up, holding onto a wall.
- You are a young animal, you should not have problems with your knees, the hospice knows I am a demanding rider.

They passed by the pediatric ward.
- Dad, why don't you carry me on your shoulders so I can ride like my older brother? It was the complaint of a child to his 35-year-old father, she smiled.
- What happened, dad? Carry your child!
- But, my son is a volunteer.
- This is one of the tasks of volunteering.
- So, I volunteered.
- To be ridden by me?
- Yeah!!!
- Well, show up at administration and ask for your implements.
Immediately he went to administration and he returned with a backpack, he gave it to her, she took out bridles with reins and saddle, she bridled him, saddled him and rode him.
- I leave you my horse!
- Thank you.
She continued the ride to her husband's room where he knelt and kissed her boots. she dismounted.
- Go where your children are! He obeyed her.
She sat on a seat while her husband continued kissing her boots and licking the soles and heels, while she chatted on his cell phone.
-A friend is visiting his wife in gynecology and he wants to see me, put on your reins and your saddle! He obeyed her.
He bridled and saddled approached her, she stood up and turned her back to him, he squatted behind her, he put his head between her thighs, he stood up and she rode him sitting on the saddle, he put her boots in the stirrups and he gave reins to her who grabbed the reins casually.
He walked to gynecology where his wife's boots were kissed by her friend.
- You live to be my slave, my animal and kiss my boots. How are your wife and son?
- They are OK, thanks.
He continued kissing her boots, and she hit her husband's head hard and he almost fell off her.
- I hope you're not like him when I give birth to my son.
- What happened?
- You prefer to be my slave, my animal and be ridden by me than to take care of your wife and child.

They returned, when they returned older brother carried younger brother on his shoulders and wife rode her husband.
- Thanks, I didn't know that ponyplay was relaxing. We can talk?
- Of course.
-How can I ride the volunteers?
- Let's go to admission.
Upon admission, they took her information, age, height, weight, and they saw her as beautiful.
- Only Goddesses can ride, ordinary women walk. When you need to come and go from the hospital just call this number *******
- Thank you.

Then between them.
- Now to visit your son, the hospital will send you a horse to ride here and then, the hospital here will give you another horse to ride home.
- My husband?
- He is voluntary, he could be ridden by another Goddess, but you could get a better horse than him.

When she returned, the relatives of the other 3 hospitalized had already left, she dismounted and sat on a seat.
-How is my husband behaving?
-Wonderful, he is your faithful dog.
-He is my dog, my 2-legged dog, in my house I don't have 4-legged dogs but I do have my 2-legged dog, and I also have other 2-legged dogs outside my house.
- Wow, Wow, Wow, ... the 4 men barked in unison.
- Hahahahahahaha, I'll leave you guys.

The bridled and saddled horse arrived, it was the director of the hospital, he kissed her boots, she grabbed her reins using her wonderful hands, she inserted the bit into his mouth, she stepped on a stirrup and jumped to ride him.
She rode him to her house, she entered her house and he went to his house.

#688 2024-02-08 20:48:36

caballito
Bonus member

Life in towns (Goddesses in towns) (8)

The same service is provided by the school when there is a scheduled meeting with parents, if a Goddess is summoned, the school sends a bridled and saddled horse to her house or to her work or wherever she is.

This horse is a male (teacher, intern, assistant, administrative, student), from the school he leaves directly to the meeting point, when he meets he kisses her boots, she inserts the bit into his mouth and she rides him leading him using reins , spurs and riding crop to school where her child's teacher, her husband and her child (boy or girl) are waiting for her.

The student is ridden since she is of legal age to be one.
-----

At the meeting the mother who is Goddess appears riding the horse provided by the school

- If the mother is a Goddess while the teacher and the child are men:
2 bridled and saddled men (teacher and dad) kiss mom's boots and the teacher is carried on dad's shoulders and talks to her, he gets off dad's shoulders,
The teacher kisses mom's boots and she rides him. The boy kisses his mother's boots while she says to the boy: son, your teacher is my horse and will take you along the path of knowledge, you must follow his instructions.
Finally, mom rides on top of dad while teacher and student walk together.

- If the mother is a Goddess, the teacher is a man and the child is a Goddess:
2 bridled and saddled men (teacher and father) kiss mother and daughter's boots and the teacher is carried on the father's shoulders and talks to mother, he gets off the father's shoulders.
The teacher kisses mom's boots and she rides him. She says to the child: daughter, your teacher is my horse and he is your horse, ride him and he will take you along the path of knowledge.
Finally, mom rides on top of dad while student rides teacher.

- If the mother and the teacher are Goddesses and the child is a boy:
2 bridled and saddled men (dad and son) kiss mom's boots and kiss the teacher's boots and the teacher rides on dad's shoulders and talks to mom.
Mom tells the child: son, your teacher is a rider and you are a horse like your dad, you will be ridden by her so she can lead you along the path of knowledge.
Finally, mom rides on top of dad while the teacher rides the student.

- If the mother, the teacher and the child are Goddesses:
A bridled and saddled male (dad) kisses the Goddess's boots and teacher rides on dad's shoulders and talks to mom.
Mother tells the child: daughter, your teacher is a rider like you are, learn from her the way of riding so that you can travel along the path of knowledge.

----

When it comes to judicial or police proceedings, a Goddess defeats a mortal, whether as a lawyer or as a client.

#689 2024-02-11 20:29:36

caballito
Bonus member

Life in towns (Goddesses in towns) (9)

People who carry out their economic activities there, mainly agriculture, livestock and tourism, live in the towns: farmers, ranchers, laborers, tourist guides.

Town's Ladies are exquisitely beautiful and spectacular bodies, they are Goddesses who do with men what they want, ladies enslave men. For this reason, town ladies bridle, saddle and ride men to travel within the town and outside of it, to ranches or other towns.

Thus, Goddess rides men: her father, grandfather, uncle, family friend, godfather, teacher, classmate, doctor, nurse, dentist, friend, admirer, suitor, boyfriend, wedding groom, husband, lover, her children' teacher, their children' doctor and other health professionals.

-----

Town's dads and moms' children live with their parents, which is why the State provides Education by sending teachers, auxiliary staff and administrative staff from the city.

Male teacher, male assistant staff and male administrative staff are bewitched by the beauty of the town's Goddesses, being enslaved and animalized by these Ladies. Thus, mother adds horses to her herd, with her husband being her main horse. Men apply to practice and work in the town and be horses ridden by Goddesses.

Lady Teacher, Lady Assistant Staff and Lady Administrative Staff, who are not Goddesses, do not apply to practice or teach in the town because they do not ride horses and they would assume the risk of being transformed into a mare and being ridden by a town Lady.
Consequently, Lady Teacher, Lady Assistant Staff and Lady Administrative Staff are Goddesses and they ride men, especially dads.

In the city it is known which are the towns where Ladies are Goddesses and men are their slaves and animals, for this reason Ladies who are Goddesses apply to practice and work in these towns, and ladies who are not Goddesses avoid applying to go there.

Thus, Mom and Lady Student ride dad, male student, male teacher, male support staff and male administrative staff. Similarly, Lady Teacher, Lady Assistant Staff and Lady Administrative Staff rank as male professor, male assistant staff and male administrative staff.

Don't Lady Teacher, Lady Assistant Staff and Lady Administrative Staff ride dad and male student? Yes, these Goddesses ride only the outstanding student's dad and the outstanding male student, because being ridden by Goddesses is a reward.

For example: A male teacher who did an internship at 18 years old met a 30-year-old mother with a 12-year-old daughter. The first day when he got off the bus he saw her wearing a black cowboy hat, white blouse, black leather jacket, white jeans, and high-heelled black leather knee-high boots, she bridled and saddled her 50-year-old husband, next to her was her daughter, Mom saw him and smiled at him:
- Hello, we have traveled on the same bus, you are young, I assume you are an intern.
- Yes ma'am.
-Why do you look at me dumbfounded as if I were the only one bridling and saddling her partner? There is a Lady Teacher who did it to her male student, there is also a Lady Student who did it to her male teacher, over there a Secretary did it to a father.

He kneeled before her and said: You are spectacular.
She commanded and he kissed her boots, then she inserted a bit into his mouth, bridled him and saddled him.
He admired her while she chatted with other Ladies.
- Hello Nancy, today you will ride your Mathematics teacher.
- Hello Beatriz, today you will ride an enhanced student.

- Daughter, you were meant to walk today but I have a new horse, you can ride your dad while I ride my colt.
So she rode on ducation practitioner's shoulders

#690 2024-02-11 22:17:23

caballito
Bonus member

Life in towns (Goddesses in towns) (10)

The State provides Health by sending health professionals, auxiliary personnel and administrative personnel. In the same way, only Ladies go who are Goddesses and men go to work and to be ridden horses.

Thus, Lady Patient and Patient's Female Relative rides to male patient, male patient's family member, male health professional, male auxiliary staff and male administrative staff. While Lady Health Professional, Lady Auxiliary Staff and Lady Administrative Staff ride the male patient's family member, male health professional, male auxiliary staff and male administrative staff.

Lady Health Professional, Lady Auxiliary Staff and Lady Administrative Staff do not ride a male patient while he is sick or convalescent, and may be ridden when he recovers his health. These men are the volunteers to be ridden by Ladies in support of the Hospital.

For example: 23-year-old wife calls Hospital for help for her 45-year-old husband who, bridled and saddled, collapsed while being ridden by her.

When the volunteer arrived, he entered with a wheelchair, he saw a bridled and saddled 20-year-old man on all fours, she was sitting on top of his back, wearing a white crop top, a black miniskirt, and high-heeled white leather knee-high boots, and a old man at her feet kissing her boots using the rest of his life. The volunteer fell heavily to his knees before her.
- You can kiss my boots.

He obeyed her, pushing the dying man away from her and passionately kissing her boots.
- Did you come to help my husband or kiss my boots?
- I can't stop kissing your boots, lady.
- Men!

Behind came a 35-year-old lady doctor riding a male nurse. While being ridden, the nurse knelt down and took the patient's vital signs.
- He has oxygenation 93 and pulse 90, pressure 100/60.
- His blood pressure went down.

The Lady Doctor dismounted, with the volunteer the nurse kissed the boots of the Patient's Wife, the Lady Doctor walked towards the patient who was lying on his chest, she put her foot near her face, he kissed her white boot. .
-He had a good reaction.
- That's right Doctor, he always kisses my boots when he has the chance.
-He collapsed here?
- Yes Doctor, I ordered my bridled and saddled stepson to get on all fours and I sat on top of him allowing my husband to kiss my boots while help arrived.
- You did good.

Lady Doctor snapped her fingers and men stopped kissing the patient's wife's boots.
- Put him in the wheelchair and apply serum to him.
They obeyed her.

The Lady Doctor said to the Wife.
- You know the rules.
- Yes, my stepson is your horse and soon my boss will arrive to be ridden by me.
- Your boss?
- My husband and I are on vacation.

At this point the trained boss arrives, kneeling he kisses her subordinate's boots, she steps on his head, she bridles him, she saddles him and she rides him; meanwhile, Lady Doctor rides the patient's son.

In the ride, the volunteer and the nurse carry the patient in a wheelchair, while Lady Doctor and Patient's Wife ride:
- Your boss is submissive to you.
- I rule the office, everyone knows this. I enter and leave the office at the time I wish.

Upon reaching the hospital they leave the patient in a hospital bed, Lady Doctor now rides a male medical practitioner.
- Here Ladies Medical Practitioners ride experienced doctors bridled and saddled.

#691 2024-02-12 01:54:06

caballito
Bonus member

Life in towns (Goddesses in towns) (11)

As she left her room riding a horse and holding the reins of the other horse, to buy a snack, a boy approached her on the shoulders of his 50-year-old father.
- Hello
- Hi boy, how are you?
- Well, thank you, I'm looking for a snack and soft drink dispenser.
- Are you hospitalized?
- No, my husband is.
-I am hospitalized and my parents visit me every day, my father carries me while he visits me. Does your husband carry you?
-He doesn't carry me because I ride him.
- Before approaching you, my dad said you are a beautiful rider.
- How nice! She began to caress the boy's father's face and scratch his hair, and he neighed.
- My dad neighed!
- Hahahahahahahaha

The father gently brought her son closer to him to speak in his ear.
- My dad said thank you for petting him.
- You are welcome.
- Why didn't he tell you directly?
-Horses don't talk.
- TRUE.
- I'm going to get my snack and soda, see you!

She bought her snack and soda, changed horses and returned, her father and son were waiting for her.
- You changed horses.
- The other one was tired.
- My mom rides my dad.
- That's how it should be. Can you have a snack?
- Yeah.

She put snacks in dad and son's mouths and continued caressing and scratching dad, she put her finger in dad's mouth and he carefully bit it as if it were a bite.
- What does your dad do?
-He is the manager of the municipality, my mother is a housewife, I have seen Town's Ladies riding like you.
- Can I continue putting snacks in your and your dad's mouths?
- Of course! They are delicious.
- We ride men in the town.
- My mother does not ride other men, she is only carried by my father.

In this, the wife and mom comes close, she is not spectacular.
- Hello.
-Hello, my horse will carry you on his shoulders.

Her boss stood behind the Guest Lady, squatted down, put his head between her legs and got up from her, she ended up sitting on the saddle, he put her feet in the stirrups.
- Hurrah! My mom is a rider!

The Ladies talk.
- Do you like a snack?
- Yes, thanks. It is the first time I am charged in public.
- It won't be the last.

The bell rang at the end of the hour of visiting friends and family.
- I will say goodbye to my husband, you can continue on my horse's shoulders.
- Thank you, I'll wait for you.
- Bye ma'am.
- Bye child.

The patient saw his wife riding his son.
- Do you feel better?
- Yes, you will go to my house riding my son.
- I have been riding you and your son since we met about 5 years ago.
- Sit on me please, I want to feel your weight on me.

She straddled her husband's chest.
- My horse, you will soon recover and I will ride you.
She rode her stepson again.

Coming out, she found the husband standing and the wife on the shoulders of her boss.
- Guy! In this town all men have their bridle and saddle. Give them to me!

The one on his knees handed him his reins and saddle.
- Kiss my boots!
He obeyed her.

She gently taught the wife how to bridle and saddle her husband.
- Is your husband manager of the municipality?
-Yes, he is the mayor's trusted man.
- Well, now he is my horse.

She rode him.
- I am an expert in riding men and I sense he has been ridden before.
- It's true because he is the mayor's wife's horse.
-He is one of the mayor's wife's horses, she owns a herd.

On her way they left husband and wife, her husband kissed her boots, she rode to her boss and at his house he kissed her boots, then he rode her stepson to her house.

The following days she went to the hospital riding on the shoulders of volunteers, doctors and others, inside the hospital she found father and son:
- Hello.
- Hello boy.
- My dad likes to be your horse.
-He is not the only one.

In her room, her husband was waiting for her on his knees, he kissed her boots and was ridden on all fours by her, behind her came the manager of the municipality. He kissed her boots.
- You followed me.
- Yes, I left my son with my wife and I followed you.
- Husband, he is a manager of the municipality, I am 23, my husband is 45 years old, he has 1 son who is 20 years old and we have 1 daughter who is 4 years old.
- I am a manager, I am 50 years old, my wife is 30 and my son is 10.
-The mayor is young, he is 30 years old, his wife is 25 years old and his daughter is 7 years old.
- That's right, the mayor's wife is a spectacular rider like you.
- Men obey what she commands, even if their freedom is at risk.
- I don't understand.
- You could go to prison because of her.
- You are an Exaggerated Lady!
-You are one of the horses in her herd. You and the other municipal officials kiss her boots and are her dogs and horses.
- But.
- Be careful.

After Lady's husband and the manager's son were discharged from the hospital, the 23-year-old Lady visited the manager's family, she went inside the house riding her husband's shoulders, and the men she visited kissed her boots.

#692 2024-02-12 03:27:59

caballito
Bonus member

Life in towns (Goddesses in towns) (12)

She wore a white cowboy hat, white crop top, white lycra shorts and high-heeled knee-high white leather boots. She rides her bridled and saddled husband while kneeling dad and son kiss her white boots.

Her husband knelt down and the manager's wife whispered to him:
-You left me intrigued because you said my husband could lose his freedom because of the mayor's wife.
-We should talk, allow your son to go out and play with his friends.

The boy went to the mayor's house to play there with the mayor's daughter.

The 23 year old Lady bridled and saddled the manager, then rode him while the manager's wife rode the 23 year old Lady's husband.

- Tell me how you met the mayor.

-In the city one day my husband said the mayor hired him as a manager and he will visit us.
We tidied up the house, he arrived with his beautiful wife and his daughter.
Men knelt, my husband kissed the mayor's wife's feet and the mayor kissed my feet, we sent our children to play in the garden and quickly my son was on all fours while the mayor's daughter rode him on his back.

-He is 10 years old and she is 7 years old, it is a child's game allowed.

-He finished kissing my feet, he got up and talked to me: "Nice to meet you, I know your husband is a good professional and he will be of great help in my management."
He looked towards his wife, my husband continued to kiss her feet, she smiled and raised her shoulders saying: "all men are equal", he replied: "he is useful under your control because he kisses your feet", she replied . : "all men are under my control, even you."
He took me to the couch and talked to me: "We know he is a good professional and that is why we have hired him, now he kisses my wife's feet, I am sure he will be faithful to her because he is her dog, this is what we need: faithful men."

- Faithful men are faithful dogs.

- My husband, upon hearing the mayor calling him his wife's dog, barked like a dog, she put a dog collar around his neck and grabbed his leash, then she walked like a model while he followed her on all fours, then she bridled him, she saddled him and she rode him on all fours.

- She animalized him.

- A few days later we went to visit the legal advisor with the mayor's wife's teenage younger sister. He is a single young professional.
We left our children playing, I imagine him on all fours and her riding him.
The lawyer opened the door for us, first the mayor's wife and sister-in-law entered, the lawyer knelt before them, then the other 2 men.
First the lawyer kissed the mayor's wife's feet, the mayor kissed his sister-in-law's feet, and my husband kissed my feet. Then the lawyer kissed my feet, the mayor kissed his wife's feet, and my husband kissed the mayor's sister-in-law's feet. Finally the lawyer kissed the mayor's sister-in-law's feet, the mayor kissed my feet, and my husband kissed the mayor's wife's feet.
The mayor stopped kissing my feet and we talked in an armchair.
"Your husband is once again animalized by my wife and my sister-in-law will animalize the lawyer."

- The mayor's wife and sister-in-law are animalizing men.

-Similar happened with the engineering manager of works, and her administrator, all of them attracted by her from the city to the town.

-How do they get to the town?

- Every time we travel from the city to the town, after getting off the bus my husband carries me on his shoulders while our son walks next to us, when my son gets tired I dismount so he can be carried by his father while I walk with them .
With us are Town's Ladies riding men.
But, if a Town's Lady wishes to ride my husband, she rides him while his wife and son walk.
Many weekends my husband stays in town, he pays a male teacher to carry me to the bus station, round trip.

- How was your husband's presentation?

-Humiliating, but he was happy.
In the town square the mayor was riding an equine horse, the mayor's wife rode to the administrator in view of everyone, then she rode to the engineering manager of works being followed by the administrator, later she rode to the legal advisor being followed by the manager of works and the administrator, and finally she rode up to my husband, being followed by the legal advisor, the works manager and the administrator.
The mayor said as she continued to ride my husband: We have brought these professionals from the city to work for us because of my wife who lured them, enslaved them and animalized them by being additional horses to her herd.
Then the mayor's sister-in-law rode to the legal advisor, the Lady General Secretary of Civil Construction Workers rode to the engineering manager of works and the mayor rode to the administrator.

#693 2024-02-12 05:21:56

caballito
Bonus member

Life in towns (Goddesses in towns) (13)

In the town there is a civil construction union and the works manager supervises them, but the Lady General Secretary of the Union is the rider of the works manager.

The legal advisor, the administrator and the manager are also her horses.

She is a young lady, 18 years old but with a strong and dominant character, male civil construction workers crawl at her feet, she bridles and rides the lucky ones.

Only townspeople can be civil construction workers.

Ladies civil construction workers drive machines and men.
Some Ladies are on the road with signs indicating whether cars must stop or can pass, there are 8 hours per shift in which Ladies should be standing or walking, but these 8 hours Ladies are riding on men's shoulders.

At dawn everyone meets at the camp, each lady is presented with 2 men (volunteers who wish to be ridden), who kneel before her and kiss her safety boots, then she bridles them, she saddles them and she rides them until the place where you will control traffic.
Upon her arrival she rides 1 of her horses while the other waits, then she switches horses.

Most of them are married with children, they are visited by their relatives.
- Hello my love.
- Hello dear.
- Nice horse.
-He is being ridden by me because he wants to be my horse.
- I am also your horse.
- Hahahahahaha I know, I know.
- I envy him.
- Come, I will ride you my love.

She bridles him, she saddles him and she changes horses.
- Hiiiiiiiiii!
- Hahahahahahaha Nice horse.

At dusk she arrives at the camp with her two horses, she is riding one of them, she dismounts them, unsaddles them and unsaddles them, they kneel and kiss her safety boots.

At her camp her relative is waiting for her, she bridles him, she saddles him and she rides him to her house.
At family dinner:
- Mom, mom, we saw you riding, you are good at driving the animal.

-------

At the municipality offices, the manager receives a call from the mayor's wife.
- The construction businessman will look for you, wait for him with the construction manager engineer.
His secretary bridles him, she saddles him and she rides him, at the main door they find the construction manager being ridden by his secretary.
The car arrives, the construction businessman approaches, being bridled, saddled and ridden by his secretary. The 3 go to the meeting room where they are taken out by their secretaries, Ladies uninsert the bits and leave.

- The mayor's wife ordered us what we should do.
- Okay, her will is done.

At this point, the legal advisor and the administrator enter the room bridled, saddled and ridden by their secretaries.
The other secretaries also enter and ride their bosses.
- Let's sign the contract.
Men sign the contract.

Before leaving the manager received a call.
- Your secretary told me you doubted signing the contract.
- Excuse me lady.
- This contract favors us and establishes high penalties if the employer fails us.
In addition, we will hire a strict supervisor.
This work will be the best thing that happens to the town, it will improve the entrance to the town so that people do not trip when traveling at night. Unfortunately, due to the rugged terrain, vehicles cannot enter the town yet, but they can go through the rest of the district.
- Yes ma'am.
- This weekend you will stay to be my horse.
- Yes ma'am.

On Friday afternoon the manager's wife and son left town. The mayor also went to town.
The manager's secretary entered his office.
- Is waiting for you. He crawled towards her and kissed her boots. She put a dog collar on him and she grabbed the leash, he followed her on all fours.

Her boyfriend waited for her at the main door of the municipality.
- Your dog is cute.
-I will take him to his Mistress.
She bridled, saddled and rode her boyfriend, she went to the mayor's house.

Once there, she gave the dog to his Mistress.

Last edited by caballito (2024-02-13 10:33:30)

#694 2024-02-13 13:48:39

caballito
Bonus member

Life in towns (Goddesses in towns) (14)

The mayor's wife dressed in all black, crop top, shorts, high-heeled knee-high boots, she received and grabbed the leash of her dog while he kissed her boots.
- Thank you sweetie.

She walked to the backyard of her house, he followed her on all fours, this backyard has gardens. a swimming pool, at the back there are 10 stalls next to each other. She put him in one of them where she stripped him, she bridled him, she saddled him and she rode him all over the large backyard.

- In these stalls I put my husband, my father, my father-in-law, my brothers, my brothers-in-law, my uncles, my male cousins, my nephews, all the males I want because all of you are my horses .

Do you feel cold because I undressed you? Hahahaha, you'll get used to it, this weekend you're not the municipality manager because you're my horse.

Do you know why I hired you? Yeah! I hired you! My husband doesn't decide anything because I'm in charge!
The night I met you in your house, you fell on your knees before me and kissed my feet, you didn't care about your wife and your son, your son accompanied you and also kissed my feet, my daughter, seeing him on all fours, rode him and led him out of room.
My husband kissed my feet with you and I kicked him so he kissed your wife's feet, he kissed her feet and took her to sit down.
I stepped on you, I put a dog collar on you and you followed me on all fours. Then I bridled you, saddled you and rode you on all fours.
You are 50 years old and I am 25 years old, you double my experience but you behave as if I doubled yours.

Why did you hesitate to sign the contract? I am not corrupt and I obtained advantageous conditions for the people of the district, not for me or my husband or those close to us, we do not take anything home because everything stays in the town and surrounding areas.

She unhorsed him, she unbridled him and she unsaddled him, he dressed.

-------

She bridled him, she saddled him and she rode him strolling through the streets of the town, ladies ride men.

She came across a young mother (in her early thirties) and teenage daughter riding on top of a bridled and saddled male professor and his teenage son.
- Do teachers and their families travel to the city on Friday afternoons?
- This teacher and son don't because they will be our horses this weekend. The teacher's wife and son's mother have already traveled

- The poor lady had to walk to the bus station.
-She is not a Goddess like us.
- On Monday morning she will walk from the bus station to town.
-She Always does it, coming from the bus station, going to the bus station, and inside the town, she walks while her husband and her son are ridden by Goddesses like us.
-Your horse at least pays for his wife to be carried, using his manager's salary he can indulge himself in favor of his wife, however a professor cannot indulge in this pleasure.
- On the contrary, male professor spends time and money to be ridden by moms and lady students.

- I saw your daughter riding the mayor.
-He is her father.
- She is an excellent rider like you.
- She is growing and improving.
- I saw you riding the mayor, your husband, and other men.
- I am a Goddess, I am like you two.
- You participated in the electoral campaign.
- I supported my husband, the other wife did.
- The other wife is not from the town, she is not a Goddess.
- Your husband, instead of being carried by his bearer's shoulders, was ridden by you.
- Losing candidate kissed your boots.
-He recognized his defeat. I defeated him and his defeater was not my husband.
-He also kissed your boots several times before the votes.
-He already recognized his defeat at that time.

- On the day of the debate, the candidates greeted each other along with their wives, your husband's rival knelt before you and kissed your boots, your husband had to kiss the rival's wife's feet and then kiss your boots with him.
- Yes, that's how he greeted me, then I sat with the other guests and watched the debate.
- At the end of the debate, the losing candidate kissed your boots again.
- That's how he said goodbye to me.

- On election day I voted early, riding with my bridled and saddled husband, the other candidate waited for me at the polling station and kneeling he kissed my boots, my husband and I voted, when we left he kissed my boots again.

- We waited for the results in our campaign location, upon meeting them the losing candidate came to us crawling on all fours, he kissed my boots, I bridled him, saddled him and rode before everyone through the streets, being followed by my husband who rode a small horse, more bigger than a pony, so my level was higher than his.

- What about the manager?
-He is working well, but if he disappoints me I will change him for another.
- Can you? Previous mayors could not get top-level managers and officials.
- This manager and the officials are my horses, they will not want to stop being them.

#695 2024-02-14 13:59:13

caballito
Bonus member

Life in towns (Goddesses in towns) (15)

- It's true, because managers like him earn more money in cities than in towns.
  - They must love you a lot to follow you here and sacrifice their families.
-Do they love me?
- Pretty little fool, they are in love with you, the whole town realized it except you. You lead them to your will and whims.
- They are excellent professionals.
- Let there be no doubt, they are.
- Thanks to your slaves the district is improving, access to the tourist centers has improved, everything is more orderly and clean. Do we allow our horses to rest?
- Yeah.

Ladies dismounted in the main square and sat on a bench, slaves knelt before them, Ladies removed morsels from their horses' mouths, horses kissed their riders' boots.
- Where is your husband?
- He went to the city to obtain benefits for the people.
- Saturday and Sunday?
- These are the days when benefactors are resting at home and can take care of you.
- Without you?
- The appointment is tomorrow night, I am traveling this morning.
- And your horse?
- Tonight I finish riding him and I leave him tied and locked in his barn's stall with water and food, and I go to sleep in my bed.
In the early morning I check on him and leave him more water and food, then riding another horse I go to the bus station and travel to the city.
The benefactor waits for me at the bus station, kisses my boots, I ride him to his car and he takes me to the hotel paid for by him.
At the hotel I ride him to my room's door, he kisses my boots and I enter my room.

-Why did you send your husband this afternoon and he won't travel with you tomorrow?
-Today I break this horse because he doubted my decisions. Furthermore, I sent my husband to serve the manager's wife.
- How to serve him to her?
- She is not a Goddess like us, but we Goddesses can lend our horses to those who are not Goddesses like us.
This afternoon I rode my brother-in-law holding the reins of my husband, who followed me, I met her with her relative leaving her house to the bus station, I gave her the reins of my husband, "I'll lend you my horse, ride him." She did and I watched her ride away and her family member walk beside her.
- True, she is not a Goddess but we lend her our horses.
- What are you doing at this time?
- The bus is moving on the road. At the bus station they say goodbye, she goes to her house and my husband goes to our house in the city.
- Wait. Your husband sleeps at your house and you sleep in a hotel's room paid for by the benefactor?
- That's right, with all the comforts.
Two hours later I come out wearing cowgirl clothes, the benefactor is waiting for me at my room's door, I ride him to his car and we go for a walk.
On a farm I bridle him, I saddle him and I ride him until he collapses.
Then, I go to the manager's house where his wife takes good care of me, I call my husband who comes to me and crawls over to kiss my boots.
"How's my horse?"
"He is good, docile and comfortable."
"Your husband is not far behind."
"You broke him and now you break him."
"I left him in a barn's stall."
"I'm not surprised, because he is your horse."
"You can ride to him."
"Only if you order him to let me ride him."
-So much wisdom in her words!

- After the party my husband goes to sleep at home and I go to sleep at the hotel, on Sunday we walk and in the afternoon we travel to the town, accompanied by the manager's wife and son.
When I got off from the bus station, I rode with my husband and the manager's wife and son are walking. I told them to wait at the side of the trail.

Upon arriving at my house, I dismount and send the manager and my husband to the trail to pick up mother and son.
My husband returned, he told me the wife rode her husband and he carried the son.
I gave him a kiss and rewarded him.

#696 2024-02-16 08:27:14

caballito
Bonus member

Life in Towns (Goddesses in Towns) (16)

Legends were told trying to explain the attractiveness and dominance of Town's Ladies over all males.

In one of them, in the celestial world the Creator Goddess was served by her celestial choir made up of 7 angels who kissed her feet and threw themselves to the ground and thus she walked all over them, in addition she rode on top of them, choosing them at random.

She felt happiness in her 7 angels because they are trampled by her, and ridden by her.
- I understand, I am the only woman surrounded by 7 male angels. I will create 12 female angels who will have 7 male angels each of them under her control. She did so by creating 12 female angels and 84 more male angels.

Then the Creator Goddess created the material world, the big bang, the galaxies, the stars and the planets, then she commissioned the female angels to create life on the planets.

The female angel created the women and men of various towns, 7 couples in each of them to avoid endogamy, the last place is the Town (yes, our town) where the Creator Goddess created 7 perfect women.

As the Creator Goddess gave them life, the 7 women spoke with the Creator Goddess and the female angel.
- I am going to create men for you, how do you want them?
- Useful as who you are riding.
- Very good! All men who meet you will kneel before you and kiss your feet, then you will trample and tame them like dogs and horses.

Since Creation, women of the town control men and, among others, Lady of the town ride men because he is her horse.

#697 2024-02-16 18:13:33

caballito
Bonus member

Life in Towns (Goddesses in Towns) (17)

All towns celebrate initiation ceremonies when the child is emancipated.

Emancipation is achieved automatically upon turning 18, but it can also be achieved beforehand through judicial emancipation at age 16. In the state of California, judicial emancipation can be achieved at the age of 14. The emancipated person is no longer a minor because legally he/she is of legal age.

Why am I giving this legal explanation?

An emancipated lady is not allowed to ride a male minor in public, it is not tolerated in any society. Consequently:

- An emancipated woman can ride an emancipated man in public.
- A minor woman can ride a minor male in public.
-A minor woman can ride an emancipated male in public (for example, her father or her uncle).

- An emancipated man can be ridden by an emancipated woman in public.
-An emancipated male can be ridden by a minor woman in public (for example, her daughter or her niece).
- A minor male can be ridden by a minor female in public.

Jorge obtained his emancipation, he fought for it and he obtained it, when the notification arrived at his house, without opening the envelope he crawled to his aunt Julia's feet and gave the envelope to her, she is 15 years older than him, he kissed the boots from her as she opened the envelope and read the resolution.
- Congratulations! From now on you can be ridden by an emancipated woman in public!
- Thanks aunt, I'm your horse!

Jorge's mom and dad showed up, Aunt Julia told them the news, Jorge's dad crawled over and kissed Aunt Julia's boots with her son. Aunt Julia's husband appeared with her son, they both crawled over and kissed Jorge's mother's boots. Sisters held hands and smiled at each other for Jorge's achievement.
- In our family we have a new horse to ride in public.
- That's how it is.
- Were you going to the hospital?
- Yes, I'm waiting for the volunteer.
- When will we do the initiation ceremony?
- Tomorrow!

#698 2024-02-16 23:56:52

caballito
Bonus member

Life in towns (Goddesses in Towns) (18)

Do only ladies ride in the town? No, native men of the Pueblo also ride.

How can this happen?

The Lady has male relatives: father, son, brother, uncle, nephew, husband, etc. She has the Power to make her submissive to be ridden by her and by her relatives.

The male teacher, who is not originally from the town, is captivated by the beauty of the town's moms, mom uses him to be ridden by her husband and her children.

The male health professional, who is not originally from the town, falls in love with the beauty of the town's patient lady and the patient's family lady, she decides who rides him.

The male police officer, who is not originally from the town, is dominated by the town's lady, and is ridden by whoever she wants.

The foreign male is not ridden by a man in the hope of being ridden by the Lady, he is ridden because he feels he is the Lady's horse; In fact, it is possible that during his entire stay in the town he will only be ridden by men but not by any Lady.

The most dramatic cases are those of male teachers, first they go as an intern for a year and then they apply for a teaching position in the town.

The first thing to catch male teachers' attention is seeing moms riding male teachers, dads and emancipated male students. Soon he is kissing powerful riders' boots, then he is ridden by students, then he is ridden by dads and finally, if he is lucky, by moms.

------

Not all female teachers ride, because they are not Goddesses like the town mothers. She walks long distances together with male teachers.

The district is large, it has the town and several hamlets, and in each hamlet there is a school, the teachers go there where health professionals or police do not go.

Ladies teachers who are Goddesses have privileges, because they do not walk to the village school but they ride. At the bus station or in the town, human horses wait for these Goddesses on Sunday afternoons. There are 4 human horses per Goddess, dedicated to carrying her luggage and being ridden by her.

The ride can last for hours and the Goddess can fall asleep on the shoulders of her horse until she reaches her destination.

She gets ready in her room and goes to school, in the village she rides old men and students because men of working age go out early to the fields to work.

On Friday she rides in the morning to get to the bus station or the town on time.

There are ladies teachers who are from the town, they stay in the district on weekends.

Teachers work in the district from their emancipation until they are 70 years old; However, Lady stops being attractive at 50 years old, from this age she does not own human horses, and the human horses she rides are lent to her by younger Lady.

#699 2024-02-17 23:27:19

caballito
Bonus member

Styles of riding human horses (1)

There are several ways or styles or modes of riding a human horse, including:

1. The horse on its two outstretched legs and its back vertical, while the female rider rides on a saddle located in the middle of the horse's back (piggyback).

2. The horse on two legs stretched out on its horizontal back, while the rider rides on a saddle located on the horse's horizontal back. The horse can rest on 2 sticks so his front legs are the same length as his hind legs.

3. The horse is on its hands and knees (on all fours) while the rider rides on a saddle placed on her horse's horizontal back.

4. The horse on its two outstretched legs and vertical back, while the female rider rides on a saddle located on her horse's shoulders.

Of all these styles, number 4 is the most practical because the horse moves a greater distance in a longer time, and faster. This is the favorite style of the members of this Group.

#700 2024-02-18 12:25:02

equidum
Male (72), France

Thanks for this good and useful analysis Caballito which also provides us with challenging food for thought :

The four riding styles have all ONE point in common : They all turn out to be totally ineffective as regards what they are primarily supposed to offer : To provide someone with a transportation mean by RIDING him, for possibly long-distance rides, at a decent speed, in satisfactory comfort and safety conditions. Another option being to provide someone with a substitute horse for equitation pleasure. 

Why are all these styles totally ineffective ?  Because they don't address the real problems :  How to focus the whole strength of the "horse" on only one target : Enable him to carry a heavy load with simultaneously  minimal pain + minimal strain + maximum energy efficiency + maximum riding  comfort and safety

The N°2 riding style offers at least an embryonic answer to this problem : Max energy efficiency is reached when using the FOUR limbs of the horse. Using the four limbs allows to SPLIT the weight of the rider between forelegs and hindlegs, thus increasing dramatically the EFFICIENCY OF THE HINDLEGS, those who provide mobility : Asuming a 60 kg rider on a 80 kg horse, the hindlegs will wear : Half the weight of the rider LESS the weight of the upper body (trunk+head+arms) of the horse ... Which means at least that the hindlegs WILL NOT WEAR ANY ADDITIONAL WEIGHT, maybe even less weight than when they carry just the weight of the horse's upper body in its bipedic gait ...

Problem is : How to enable the forelegs to carry so much more weight ( Half of rider's weight !) + make them the same size as the hindlegs, and thus to offer the rider a comfortable horizontal back + allow them to provide mobility which they are not at all designed for ?   

I've got some answers, but I've got to stop writing right now ... Next time I'll write them if there is any interest.

Equidum

Board footer