Ultimate shoulder rides

Internet's #1 shoulder riding community

You are not logged in.

#1 2020-07-18 23:49:41

HelloWorld11
Bonus member
Male (30), Canada
Registered: 2020-07-18
Last visit: 2020-09-28
Posts: 19

artist here

if you have any requests, I'll draw them and post smile


Tell me what to draw and I'll draw it!

Offline

 

#2 2020-07-19 05:09:20

ralf
Member
Male (46), romania
Registered: 2020-07-17
Last visit: 2020-10-01
Posts: 29

Re: artist here

I love shoulder riding drawings! Could you please share with us BBW/Amazonian Lady riding on small mount?

Offline

 

#3 2020-07-20 14:46:36

HelloWorld11
Bonus member
Male (30), Canada
Registered: 2020-07-18
Last visit: 2020-09-28
Posts: 19

Re: artist here

Edited-- deviantart is terrible. New link with a few more:

https://millin111.imgbb.com/ (New Window)

If you have any references for variations, let me know!

Last edited by HelloWorld11 (2020-07-21 16:24:38)


Tell me what to draw and I'll draw it!

Offline

 

#4 2020-07-22 12:16:58

ralf
Member
Male (46), romania
Registered: 2020-07-17
Last visit: 2020-10-01
Posts: 29

Re: artist here

WOW!!! The first one is amaizing, I love thick thighs women shoulder riding.

Offline

 

#5 2020-07-22 19:08:50

ralf
Member
Male (46), romania
Registered: 2020-07-17
Last visit: 2020-10-01
Posts: 29

Re: artist here

Do you think you could do a drawing based on this clip? That goddess shoulder riding on that small man...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Np5z5XmO6EQ (New Window)

Offline

 

#6 2020-07-22 22:25:23

STUDEKM
Member
Male (36), INDIA
Registered: 2011-08-31
Last visit: 2020-09-08
Posts: 208

Re: artist here

Will you draw man on man

HelloWorld11 wrote:

if you have any requests, I'll draw them and post smile


Carriers and ponys mail me at studekm@gmail.com

Offline

 

#7 2020-07-23 01:07:41

HelloWorld11
Bonus member
Male (30), Canada
Registered: 2020-07-18
Last visit: 2020-09-28
Posts: 19

Re: artist here

ralf wrote:

Do you think you could do a drawing based on this clip? That goddess shoulder riding on that small man...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Np5z5XmO6EQ (New Window)

ok!


Tell me what to draw and I'll draw it!

Offline

 

#8 2020-07-23 01:08:25

HelloWorld11
Bonus member
Male (30), Canada
Registered: 2020-07-18
Last visit: 2020-09-28
Posts: 19

Re: artist here

not really my bag, sorry!

STUDEKM wrote:

Will you draw man on man

HelloWorld11 wrote:

if you have any requests, I'll draw them and post smile


Tell me what to draw and I'll draw it!

Offline

 

#9 2020-07-23 04:50:36

Lolzers
Member
Male (22)
Registered: 2009-04-10
Last visit: 2020-08-06
Posts: 13

Re: artist here

I would like you to draw a short shirtless man with a beard and mustache - in shorts - riding on a bigger man wearing tank top.. The short man on top is flexing his muscles and has strong abs, while the man on the bottom is holding his thighs (and has no facial hair).   They're both young and handsome with short hair.

P.S. - I know you've mentioned before that man on man is not your bag... but we're lucky to have you since you're the only artist we've encountered on this forum that draws shoulder rides sad.. I mean, who else can we ask to draw man on man?

Offline

 

#10 2020-07-23 09:03:50

STUDEKM
Member
Male (36), INDIA
Registered: 2011-08-31
Last visit: 2020-09-08
Posts: 208

Re: artist here

I would like to see a pic of a masculine you man riding
On a not so strong pony.
Love to see pony's small head between the thick thighs of the rider.
It will be great to see the facial expression of the rider
Enjoys and the poor pony struggling under his weight .
You can refer to my story ride on a labourer.


Carriers and ponys mail me at studekm@gmail.com

Offline

 

#11 2020-07-23 10:18:21

Carrier boy
Member
Registered: 2020-07-02
Last visit: 2020-10-01
Posts: 63

Re: artist here

HelloWorld11 wrote:

if you have any requests, I'll draw them and post smile

I would like to see a picture of a heavy woman riding on a short and skinny man

Offline

 

#12 2020-07-23 12:33:07

STUDEKM
Member
Male (36), INDIA
Registered: 2011-08-31
Last visit: 2020-09-08
Posts: 208

Re: artist here

STUDEKM wrote:

I would like to see a pic of a masculine you man riding
On a not so strong pony.
Love to see pony's small head between the thick thighs of the rider.
It will be great to see the facial expression of the rider
Enjoys and the poor pony struggling under his weight .
You can refer to my story ride on a labourer.

Please ca  you draw this one


Carriers and ponys mail me at studekm@gmail.com

Offline

 

#13 2020-07-23 16:40:45

HelloWorld11
Bonus member
Male (30), Canada
Registered: 2020-07-18
Last visit: 2020-09-28
Posts: 19

Re: artist here

ralf wrote:

Do you think you could do a drawing based on this clip? That goddess shoulder riding on that small man...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Np5z5XmO6EQ (New Window)

A little more sketchy but here ya go: https://ibb.co/17M68cQ (New Window)


Tell me what to draw and I'll draw it!

Offline

 

#14 2020-07-23 16:41:44

HelloWorld11
Bonus member
Male (30), Canada
Registered: 2020-07-18
Last visit: 2020-09-28
Posts: 19

Re: artist here

Carrier boy wrote:

HelloWorld11 wrote:

if you have any requests, I'll draw them and post smile

I would like to see a picture of a heavy woman riding on a short and skinny man

ok this one's a bit out there but here ya go: https://ibb.co/XbSx2Ds (New Window)


Tell me what to draw and I'll draw it!

Offline

 

#15 2020-07-23 17:39:03

HelloWorld11
Bonus member
Male (30), Canada
Registered: 2020-07-18
Last visit: 2020-09-28
Posts: 19

Re: artist here

Lolzers wrote:

I would like you to draw a short shirtless man with a beard and mustache - in shorts - riding on a bigger man wearing tank top.. The short man on top is flexing his muscles and has strong abs, while the man on the bottom is holding his thighs (and has no facial hair).   They're both young and handsome with short hair.

P.S. - I know you've mentioned before that man on man is not your bag... but we're lucky to have you since you're the only artist we've encountered on this forum that draws shoulder rides sad.. I mean, who else can we ask to draw man on man?

OK : https://ibb.co/hVgBJfg (New Window)


Tell me what to draw and I'll draw it!

Offline

 

#16 2020-07-23 17:44:43

HelloWorld11
Bonus member
Male (30), Canada
Registered: 2020-07-18
Last visit: 2020-09-28
Posts: 19

Re: artist here

STUDEKM wrote:

STUDEKM wrote:

I would like to see a pic of a masculine you man riding
On a not so strong pony.
Love to see pony's small head between the thick thighs of the rider.
It will be great to see the facial expression of the rider
Enjoys and the poor pony struggling under his weight .
You can refer to my story ride on a labourer.

Please ca  you draw this one

That's pretty complicated... I might try maybe


Tell me what to draw and I'll draw it!

Offline

 

#17 2020-07-23 18:02:00

ralf
Member
Male (46), romania
Registered: 2020-07-17
Last visit: 2020-10-01
Posts: 29

Re: artist here

HelloWorld11 wrote:

ralf wrote:

Do you think you could do a drawing based on this clip? That goddess shoulder riding on that small man...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Np5z5XmO6EQ (New Window)

A little more sketchy but here ya go: https://ibb.co/17M68cQ (New Window)

I may became your nr 1  fan! I just love this drawing!

Offline

 

#18 2020-07-23 21:39:08

ralf
Member
Male (46), romania
Registered: 2020-07-17
Last visit: 2020-10-01
Posts: 29

Re: artist here

https://cdn.ebaumsworld.com/mediaFiles/picture/604025/84804863.png (New Window)
https://www.bing.com/images/search?view=detailV2&am … =0&sim=11 (New Window)

could you plese make a drawing of kristie alley, with her attitute in the photo attached, riding a small man with a face of great pain as the guy in the second picture attaced? hint: he should express fear and fatigue, while she sould express power and no concern for him. A big bonus would be if she would hold him by his hair, forsing his neck to hold her weight!

Offline

 

#19 2020-07-24 10:29:09

Carrier boy
Member
Registered: 2020-07-02
Last visit: 2020-10-01
Posts: 63

Re: artist here

HelloWorld11 wrote:

Carrier boy wrote:

HelloWorld11 wrote:

if you have any requests, I'll draw them and post smile

I would like to see a picture of a heavy woman riding on a short and skinny man

ok this one's a bit out there but here ya go: https://ibb.co/XbSx2Ds (New Window)

Yes that's a very good picture but I wanted a picture in which boy is enslaved by the woman and feeling great pain that should be shown on his face. And the woman is riding him in anger

Offline

 

#20 2020-07-24 10:30:14

Lolzers
Member
Male (22)
Registered: 2009-04-10
Last visit: 2020-08-06
Posts: 13

Re: artist here

HelloWorld11 wrote:

Lolzers wrote:

I would like you to draw a short shirtless man with a beard and mustache - in shorts - riding on a bigger man wearing tank top.. The short man on top is flexing his muscles and has strong abs, while the man on the bottom is holding his thighs (and has no facial hair).   They're both young and handsome with short hair.

P.S. - I know you've mentioned before that man on man is not your bag... but we're lucky to have you since you're the only artist we've encountered on this forum that draws shoulder rides sad.. I mean, who else can we ask to draw man on man?

OK : https://ibb.co/hVgBJfg (New Window)

Thanks! I like it because of how detailed their muscles are, how you drew their faces, and how you drew exactly how I described them. I also like how you drew their hair. Just one more thing.. do you think you would be able to cross the short guy's shins together in front of the tall guy's chest so that his thighs are squeezing his neck? Also, this time the big buy on the bottom is wearing gray sweatpants instead of yoga pants, and the guy on top is wearing shorter shorts.

Offline

 

#21 2020-07-24 16:02:31

HelloWorld11
Bonus member
Male (30), Canada
Registered: 2020-07-18
Last visit: 2020-09-28
Posts: 19

Re: artist here

Kirstie Ally here ya go

https://ibb.co/qp6KF4b (New Window)

ralf wrote:

https://cdn.ebaumsworld.com/mediaFiles/picture/604025/84804863.png
https://www.bing.com/images/search?view=detailV2&am … =0&sim=11 (New Window)

could you plese make a drawing of kristie alley, with her attitute in the photo attached, riding a small man with a face of great pain as the guy in the second picture attaced? hint: he should express fear and fatigue, while she sould express power and no concern for him. A big bonus would be if she would hold him by his hair, forsing his neck to hold her weight!


Tell me what to draw and I'll draw it!

Offline

 

#22 2020-07-24 18:01:21

ralf
Member
Male (46), romania
Registered: 2020-07-17
Last visit: 2020-10-01
Posts: 29

Re: artist here

HelloWorld11 wrote:

Kirstie Ally here ya go

https://ibb.co/qp6KF4b (New Window)

ralf wrote:

https://cdn.ebaumsworld.com/mediaFiles/picture/604025/84804863.png
https://www.bing.com/images/search?view=detailV2&am … =0&sim=11 (New Window)

could you plese make a drawing of kristie alley, with her attitute in the photo attached, riding a small man with a face of great pain as the guy in the second picture attaced? hint: he should express fear and fatigue, while she sould express power and no concern for him. A big bonus would be if she would hold him by his hair, forsing his neck to hold her weight!

Thank You, man! You are a tresure in this site!

Offline

 

#23 2020-07-24 18:08:38

HelloWorld11
Bonus member
Male (30), Canada
Registered: 2020-07-18
Last visit: 2020-09-28
Posts: 19

Re: artist here

Question for admins: would it make sense to post these in the pics section? Not sure if it's just for photographs or if artwork is welcome


Tell me what to draw and I'll draw it!

Offline

 

#24 2020-07-24 22:04:29

ulhawkks
Member
Male, Seattle, USA
Registered: 2008-04-17
Last visit: 2020-08-26
Posts: 5

Re: artist here

I was just watching a movie with Kirstie Alley that came out in 1986 called The Prince of Bel-Air. She was HOT looking in the 80s

Offline

 

#25 2020-07-24 22:11:59

ralf
Member
Male (46), romania
Registered: 2020-07-17
Last visit: 2020-10-01
Posts: 29

Re: artist here

For me she was always HOT! Even when people gosiped about her addictions, I had a crush on her!

Offline

 

#26 2020-07-24 22:40:23

HelloWorld11
Bonus member
Male (30), Canada
Registered: 2020-07-18
Last visit: 2020-09-28
Posts: 19

Re: artist here

Ok, here ya go!
https://ibb.co/ZYRQR0g (New Window)

Lolzers wrote:

HelloWorld11 wrote:

Lolzers wrote:

I would like you to draw a short shirtless man with a beard and mustache - in shorts - riding on a bigger man wearing tank top.. The short man on top is flexing his muscles and has strong abs, while the man on the bottom is holding his thighs (and has no facial hair).   They're both young and handsome with short hair.

P.S. - I know you've mentioned before that man on man is not your bag... but we're lucky to have you since you're the only artist we've encountered on this forum that draws shoulder rides sad.. I mean, who else can we ask to draw man on man?

OK : https://ibb.co/hVgBJfg (New Window)

Thanks! I like it because of how detailed their muscles are, how you drew their faces, and how you drew exactly how I described them. I also like how you drew their hair. Just one more thing.. do you think you would be able to cross the short guy's shins together in front of the tall guy's chest so that his thighs are squeezing his neck? Also, this time the big buy on the bottom is wearing gray sweatpants instead of yoga pants, and the guy on top is wearing shorter shorts.


Tell me what to draw and I'll draw it!

Offline

 

#27 2020-07-31 16:56:05

ralf
Member
Male (46), romania
Registered: 2020-07-17
Last visit: 2020-10-01
Posts: 29

Re: artist here

Could you please share with us a black BBW riding on a skinny younger guy?

Offline

 

#28 2020-08-02 16:19:36

HelloWorld11
Bonus member
Male (30), Canada
Registered: 2020-07-18
Last visit: 2020-09-28
Posts: 19

Re: artist here

ralf wrote:

Could you please share with us a black BBW riding on a skinny younger guy?

https://ibb.co/5rnbBjJ (New Window) There you go!


Tell me what to draw and I'll draw it!

Offline

 

#29 2020-08-02 19:41:33

Bouftou07
Member
Male (25), France
Registered: 2019-06-27
Last visit: 2020-09-30
Posts: 12

Re: artist here

Hey! I saw your drawings and I love your style! Do you think you could draw Jessie carrying Tifa on her shoulders in bikini? (character from Final Fantasy 7)
And like in your pictures, Tifa would have nice big thighs that would squeeze Jessie's head a bit?

If not, do you think you can make other anime / video game characters?


WOW Yowie Wowie !

Offline

 

#30 2020-08-02 20:57:50

ralf
Member
Male (46), romania
Registered: 2020-07-17
Last visit: 2020-10-01
Posts: 29

Re: artist here

HelloWorld11 wrote:

ralf wrote:

Could you please share with us a black BBW riding on a skinny younger guy?

https://ibb.co/5rnbBjJ (New Window) There you go!

Perfect, Man! You are talented!

Offline

 

#31 2020-08-03 16:39:43

HelloWorld11
Bonus member
Male (30), Canada
Registered: 2020-07-18
Last visit: 2020-09-28
Posts: 19

Re: artist here

Bouftou07 wrote:

Hey! I saw your drawings and I love your style! Do you think you could draw Jessie carrying Tifa on her shoulders in bikini? (character from Final Fantasy 7)
And like in your pictures, Tifa would have nice big thighs that would squeeze Jessie's head a bit?

If not, do you think you can make other anime / video game characters?

https://ibb.co/LYYJPzN (New Window)
how's that? Sure, I can do whatever characters smile


Tell me what to draw and I'll draw it!

Offline

 

#32 2020-08-03 18:22:52

Bouftou07
Member
Male (25), France
Registered: 2019-06-27
Last visit: 2020-09-30
Posts: 12

Re: artist here

Whoa! I love that, great! I have so much to ask you, but I don't want to rush you, ha ha!

Do you think you could draw that picture with your style? https://www.deviantart.com/shoulderridelife/art/LOL … wer-847728302 (New Window)
From top to bottom: Ahri, Kai'sa, Evelynn, Akali (Skin K/Da from League of Legends)
But this time by making the girls on the shoulders are taller/heavier than the one on the bottom? In your pictures, the girls look pretty heavy.

And do you have a Deviantart account ? The person doing these shoulder ride (ShoulderRideLife) is a friend of mine so I could tell him to advertise you if you want, or just talk with him. I think he'd love what you're doing!

Last edited by Bouftou07 (2020-08-03 19:27:58)


WOW Yowie Wowie !

Offline

 

#33 2020-08-03 19:16:12

gunde
Admin
Male (53), Finland
Registered: 2007-05-11
Last visit: 2020-10-01
Posts: 20391

Re: artist here

HelloWorld11 wrote:

Question for admins: would it make sense to post these in the pics section? Not sure if it's just for photographs or if artwork is welcome

No artwork allowed, sorry!

Offline

 

#34 2020-08-04 20:06:28

Nick
Admin
Male (53), Sweden
Registered: 2006-11-09
Last visit: 2020-09-26
Posts: 2335

Re: artist here

HelloWorld11, I have given you bonus membership status for your contributions. Thank you. Keep up the good work.

Offline

 

#35 2020-08-05 03:37:36

HelloWorld11
Bonus member
Male (30), Canada
Registered: 2020-07-18
Last visit: 2020-09-28
Posts: 19

Re: artist here

Nick wrote:

HelloWorld11, I have given you bonus membership status for your contributions. Thank you. Keep up the good work.

Wow, thank you so much! I definitely will.


Tell me what to draw and I'll draw it!

Offline

 

#36 2020-08-05 18:43:11

HelloWorld11
Bonus member
Male (30), Canada
Registered: 2020-07-18
Last visit: 2020-09-28
Posts: 19

Re: artist here

Bouftou07 wrote:

Whoa! I love that, great! I have so much to ask you, but I don't want to rush you, ha ha!

Do you think you could draw that picture with your style? https://www.deviantart.com/shoulderridelife/art/LOL … wer-847728302 (New Window)
From top to bottom: Ahri, Kai'sa, Evelynn, Akali (Skin K/Da from League of Legends)
But this time by making the girls on the shoulders are taller/heavier than the one on the bottom? In your pictures, the girls look pretty heavy.

And do you have a Deviantart account ? The person doing these shoulder ride (ShoulderRideLife) is a friend of mine so I could tell him to advertise you if you want, or just talk with him. I think he'd love what you're doing!

Here ya go https://ibb.co/LJ3rWRL (New Window)

Iíll get a deviant account and paste it here +1


Tell me what to draw and I'll draw it!

Offline

 

#37 2020-08-05 21:34:03

Bouftou07
Member
Male (25), France
Registered: 2019-06-27
Last visit: 2020-09-30
Posts: 12

Re: artist here

Dude your drawings are really amazing, I love it! Let me know when you get your Dev account, I'll be happy to follow you!

And can I keep asking you for more drawings or do you mind? I wouldn't want to take advantage of it either...


WOW Yowie Wowie !

Offline

 

#38 2020-08-06 13:23:17

HelloWorld11
Bonus member
Male (30), Canada
Registered: 2020-07-18
Last visit: 2020-09-28
Posts: 19

Re: artist here

Bouftou07 wrote:

Dude your drawings are really amazing, I love it! Let me know when you get your Dev account, I'll be happy to follow you!

And can I keep asking you for more drawings or do you mind? I wouldn't want to take advantage of it either...

Sure, don't mind at all !


Tell me what to draw and I'll draw it!

Offline

 

#39 2020-08-06 16:04:03

Bouftou07
Member
Male (25), France
Registered: 2019-06-27
Last visit: 2020-09-30
Posts: 12

Re: artist here

Thanks dude! So, could you do a little bit the same human tower as the previous drawing with this time (from top to bottom) Alexis Rhodes, Tea Gardner (the version from the movie Dark Side of dimension), Akiza Izinski and Tori Meadows, girls coming from each season of Yu Gi Oh.
Tori is the smallest one so I thought it was funnier that she was the one who has trouble carrying the three others on her shoulders. Ah, and if possible to see them all in bikinis!
Thanks again, keep up the great work!


WOW Yowie Wowie !

Offline

 

#40 2020-08-14 16:25:59

HelloWorld11
Bonus member
Male (30), Canada
Registered: 2020-07-18
Last visit: 2020-09-28
Posts: 19

Re: artist here

Bouftou07 wrote:

Thanks dude! So, could you do a little bit the same human tower as the previous drawing with this time (from top to bottom) Alexis Rhodes, Tea Gardner (the version from the movie Dark Side of dimension), Akiza Izinski and Tori Meadows, girls coming from each season of Yu Gi Oh.
Tori is the smallest one so I thought it was funnier that she was the one who has trouble carrying the three others on her shoulders. Ah, and if possible to see them all in bikinis!
Thanks again, keep up the great work!

https://ibb.co/gJkd1Q3 (New Window) Not quite what youíre thinking of but animeís not really my thing... and I accidentally did 5 high lol


Tell me what to draw and I'll draw it!

Offline

 

#41 2020-08-14 18:18:06

HelloWorld11
Bonus member
Male (30), Canada
Registered: 2020-07-18
Last visit: 2020-09-28
Posts: 19

Re: artist here

BTW deviantart page is live, I'll be adding stuff there https://www.deviantart.com/trugoythedove (New Window)


Tell me what to draw and I'll draw it!

Offline

 

#42 2020-08-15 00:26:19

Bouftou07
Member
Male (25), France
Registered: 2019-06-27
Last visit: 2020-09-30
Posts: 12

Re: artist here

I like it already! I'm gonna be able to talk you right into it


WOW Yowie Wowie !

Offline

 

#43 2020-09-09 06:23:57

Pony for Girls
Member
Registered: 2018-01-16
Last visit: 2020-09-30
Posts: 16

Re: artist here

Could you please make a drawing of a chinese dominatrix riding on a white guy?


I am a pony looking for Girls to carry

Offline

 

Board footer

Powered by PunBB
© Copyright 2002–2005 Rickard Andersson