Ultimate shoulder rides

Internet's #1 shoulder riding community

You are not logged in.

#1 2015-03-20 18:45:01

Audreyb

More opinions please .

In reading the  previous  post concerning the preferred  gender of the rider vs the  carrier,  I started thinking about   the  gender roles and  wondering  how  strong  the  preferences of both  the rider and carrier might  be.
First let  me say that in  regard to sexual orientation, I'm  completely  nonjudgmental.
However,  since  many  here  have  stated  their  preference  for either  male or  female  carriers  and either male or  female  riders, I'm  curious    concerning   the  issue of the  flexibility in  regard to  the  people engaged in  this activity  and  how  common  that flexibility is.
If effect,  I'm  curious if a  man  who prefers  carrying  women  would opt  for  carrying a  man if  a woman rider isn't available? Likewise, would  a  male  rider  who  prefers riding  on  a woman's shoulders would take  or accept a ride on a man in the absence of a female  carrier?

I have  expressed the personal opinion  that in the  case of a  carrier that is submissive to a  specific rider,  the  rider should have the option of loaning  a  carrier to  another rider even if the carrier prefers  to  carry a  rider of  his/her preferred  gender.
But  obviously  not all  carriers are submissive or  "owned"  by their riders  and as such  would  normally have  a  choice.  This  would also  of course apply to the riders.

Based on  my most recent  experience in  riding on  a  decidedly gay  man  who clearly preferred  carrying  only  men, and my  general inexperience in  regard  to this activity, I'm  basically curious  in  regard  to   how other riders and  carriers view their roles.  I  was  for the  most part indifferent  to  my  carrier's  preference but  as  his resentment of  me/my  gender as  his rider became obvious,  I found myself  disliking him  which in  itself became  somewhat liberating. 

I  suppose  my question  to  everyone is,  would you  as  either a rider or a  carrier  be  willing to partake in your  role  if   your partner  were  not  of the  gender  you prefer?

#2 2015-03-21 03:18:40

trigger
Male (38), India

Re: More opinions please .

I am a Carrier, and I only look for Girls to ride me.

I want to be under Girls control, weight and domination and when she rides me, it gives me fulfillment and satisfaction. It makes my Life Happy.

I have given ride to male, from a member of this site only, though rides were on all 4s. I have enjoyed the rides, but still I don't get excited and that feeling to give rides again to a male rider.

Thanks.

Audreyb wrote:

In reading the  previous  post concerning the preferred  gender of the rider vs the  carrier,  I started thinking about   the  gender roles and  wondering  how  strong  the  preferences of both  the rider and carrier might  be.
First let  me say that in  regard to sexual orientation, I'm  completely  nonjudgmental.
However,  since  many  here  have  stated  their  preference  for either  male or  female  carriers  and either male or  female  riders, I'm  curious    concerning   the  issue of the  flexibility in  regard to  the  people engaged in  this activity  and  how  common  that flexibility is.
If effect,  I'm  curious if a  man  who prefers  carrying  women  would opt  for  carrying a  man if  a woman rider isn't available? Likewise, would  a  male  rider  who  prefers riding  on  a woman's shoulders would take  or accept a ride on a man in the absence of a female  carrier?

I have  expressed the personal opinion  that in the  case of a  carrier that is submissive to a  specific rider,  the  rider should have the option of loaning  a  carrier to  another rider even if the carrier prefers  to  carry a  rider of  his/her preferred  gender.
But  obviously  not all  carriers are submissive or  "owned"  by their riders  and as such  would  normally have  a  choice.  This  would also  of course apply to the riders.

Based on  my most recent  experience in  riding on  a  decidedly gay  man  who clearly preferred  carrying  only  men, and my  general inexperience in  regard  to this activity, I'm  basically curious  in  regard  to   how other riders and  carriers view their roles.  I  was  for the  most part indifferent  to  my  carrier's  preference but  as  his resentment of  me/my  gender as  his rider became obvious,  I found myself  disliking him  which in  itself became  somewhat liberating. 

I  suppose  my question  to  everyone is,  would you  as  either a rider or a  carrier  be  willing to partake in your  role  if   your partner  were  not  of the  gender  you prefer?

The Horse

#3 2015-03-21 03:51:35

Audreyb

NY male:

Thank you NY male.  That is  the  personal viewpoint I am curious about.   This is relatively  new to me  as an activity  and in that  I'm exclusively a  rider, I have a  limited view on the subject.
I found your views  as a  heterosexual  man interesting  though I  imagined that sitting on another man's shoulders would be preferable   to  carrying another man. 
The only  man I  know who  pursues this activity  regularly is a  gay man but  I basically assumed  that the sensations and the implied  domination of  another  male would have  more appeal  to  a  heterosexual man  as well.
it  did  occur to me  that barring  some  erotic  clothing,  that the  carrier being unable to see  the  person sitting on him might simply resign himself to his task  as  being in  the  submissive position  regardless of  gender. Based on your reply, I  understand that this would  not apply  to  you.

#4 2015-03-21 04:08:04

Audreyb

trigger: 

So  as I  understand  it,  you see your role  as a  carrier as  being  both submissive and gender specific.
I'm  quite  familiar  with the pseudo-masochistic urges of some  men  in regard  to being dominated  by women  as I tend to  attract  men  with  varying degrees of this  desire  with  quite specific tastes in the form of this submission.

I am  however  curious in regard to you  motivation in allowing another  male to sit on your  back.
Please understand that I'm  neither assuming or implying anything  in regard to  your  motivation.
Obviously this could  be  just a  friendly  gesture  to accommodate the  interests of someone who  shares an  aspect of your  interest.  It's not my intention  to be intrusive  but rather to  gain  a greater understanding of both  this activity  and  those  who  engage in it.

#5 2015-03-21 06:10:52

trigger
Male (38), India

What you are saying is correct about giving rides to the male partner as we both share the common interest.

That's why the rides actually happened.
That time I felt like if I like to be a horse or carry someone , I should not be gender specific, so I tried giving him rides on my back.
It was good experience, I am not denying.

But it was not the experience which I crave for. It's not the experience dream of.

I can also give rides to male in future, but it will not give me the same satisfaction which I derive from a female rider.

I would also like to tell you that earlier I was also liking to ride some girls, which I did in spa parlours.
But after a period of time , I got to understand my priorities well , and which are to be a horse only.

So I am in a position now that I know that what I enjoy and what gives me satisfaction, which is to be a horse for females.

Audreyb wrote:

trigger: 

So  as I  understand  it,  you see your role  as a  carrier as  being  both submissive and gender specific.
I'm  quite  familiar  with the pseudo-masochistic urges of some  men  in regard  to being dominated  by women  as I tend to  attract  men  with  varying degrees of this  desire  with  quite specific tastes in the form of this submission.

I am  however  curious in regard to you  motivation in allowing another  male to sit on your  back.
Please understand that I'm  neither assuming or implying anything  in regard to  your  motivation.
Obviously this could  be  just a  friendly  gesture  to accommodate the  interests of someone who  shares an  aspect of your  interest.  It's not my intention  to be intrusive  but rather to  gain  a greater understanding of both  this activity  and  those  who  engage in it.

The Horse

#6 2015-03-21 13:13:26

Audreyb

trigger:

Thank you.   Over the years  I have come to understand that  for  most  men  submission is  only one  facet of his  personality and sexually related  just as  dominance   is normally  a single  facet of mine.
With that said,  I enjoy the  concept of maintaining  control (at least in  concept) of a  submissive to the  point of controlling his actions  when I'm  not presently  directing him.
In  regard to this  subject  , that would including  "loaning"  him  to  another person  and specifically   to "Lift  Him"  or  "Carry Her"  in that  his efforts are  in  reality   still  serving  me.
I  both enjoy the control  factor  and also the  pseudo-chivalry involved.

#7 2015-03-21 13:49:37

trigger
Male (38), India

Audrey.

You are right in this view.

Well if i think that if i get a girl who is riding me or lets say own me, and she commands me to give ride to a male friend of hers, i would certainly do with pleasure, as indeed i will be serving that female.

Well i also fantasize double riding on me, like the couple riding or husband and wife riding on me, this i have never tried, but i think it should be exciting.

Audreyb wrote:

trigger:

Thank you.   Over the years  I have come to understand that  for  most  men  submission is  only one  facet of his  personality and sexually related  just as  dominance   is normally  a single  facet of mine.
With that said,  I enjoy the  concept of maintaining  control (at least in  concept) of a  submissive to the  point of controlling his actions  when I'm  not presently  directing him.
In  regard to this  subject  , that would including  "loaning"  him  to  another person  and specifically   to "Lift  Him"  or  "Carry Her"  in that  his efforts are  in  reality   still  serving  me.
I  both enjoy the control  factor  and also the  pseudo-chivalry involved.

The Horse

#8 2015-03-22 06:19:01

Audreyb

trigger:

I  find  the thought of double-riding entertaining even if it's impractical. I can only assume  it could even be attempted with the  couple sitting on the carriers  back in the  hands and knees  pony type  position.
I have encountered couples who are  both sexually dominant  and shared submissives  but I didn't know them  well enough to know what  was involved in their sharing arrangements. I did by chance  learn  that  their submissives were  male.
I'm  not  married (divorced)  so I  can only imagine such a  riding arrangement  being shared with a  lover  or  more casually with  a  male friend.  I think for the  average male submissive,  two of us  just sitting on him would  be difficult for him  even if he remained  stationary.

#9 2015-03-22 07:40:28

trigger
Male (38), India

Audrey.

I have given double rides on all 4s.
There are some African dominatrix here in India, who do this for money , and they like this fetish too.

I have given ride to such a domme and her sister, they both weigh around 130 kg or may be 270 pounds

They sat on my back on all 4s, and yes it was quite heavy, I was moving but very very slowly.
They have a large room, so I must have gone just a few steps while being ridden, and then I requested them to dismount, but t the main dominatrix said they are not going to walk on their feets, I have to go back to the sofa where i started.

That was the main trouble, but I enjoyed...a lot..and I still remember it.

Unfortunately the main domme has moved to Kenya for some time, so I am again a lonely pony, searching for rider.

We have also tried the double rides on shoulder, though it was like - Main Domme on my shoulders, and her sister- I have to cradle carry.
We tried when she was on my shoulders, but I was not able to cradle, don't know why.

Then we have done double rides on donkey calf rides, when they both were sitting and riding on me donkey calf style..

I like double rides very much.

Audreyb wrote:

trigger:

I  find  the thought of double-riding entertaining even if it's impractical. I can only assume  it could even be attempted with the  couple sitting on the carriers  back in the  hands and knees  pony type  position.
I have encountered couples who are  both sexually dominant  and shared submissives  but I didn't know them  well enough to know what  was involved in their sharing arrangements. I did by chance  learn  that  their submissives were  male.
I'm  not  married (divorced)  so I  can only imagine such a  riding arrangement  being shared with a  lover  or  more casually with  a  male friend.  I think for the  average male submissive,  two of us  just sitting on him would  be difficult for him  even if he remained  stationary.

The Horse

#10 2015-03-22 23:33:29

guero
Male (22), US

Just so you have some more info on the topic, I will only carry women.  Some situations are different than others though because I often carry the female members of my family.

#11 2015-03-23 03:50:42

trigger
Male (38), India

Guero - I have a question for you ?

Which of the female members you lift and in which style, if you can tell ?

Do you get the same feel giving ride to family members  like you get with other persons ?

How often does your family members ride you ?

Thanks.

guero wrote:

Just so you have some more info on the topic, I will only carry women.  Some situations are different than others though because I often carry the female members of my family.

The Horse

#12 2015-03-23 13:00:47

Audreyb

guero:

Thank you. 
I  am  looking for  each individuals  perspective ,preferences and even prejudices  within  respectful  limits   from  both  carriers and  riders.
In  regard  to carrying female  members of your  family,   I  very  much  appreciate  chivalry   even  though I  also  expect  it and  even  demand it  in  some cases.
The  manner in  which a  man  might  carry a woman,  based on the  needs and conditions as well  as   the respective size of the people involved  obviously must be considered.
For example,  my  father and  my  younger brother had to  piggy-back my  mother and  I   through deep  wet  snow and  rain  on  3 occasions to  reach  dry ground  from  where  our car was  parked on the way to  church. Neither of them  were strong enough at  the time  to  carry  us in any other  manner  safely because  my  mother is a  larger  woman  and  my  brother was smaller than  I was  at  the time.  I  don't  really like being carried in  that manner   but the distance was  never more than 100  feet and  I endured it  to  save  my  shoes.
I'm  somewhat curious  in  regard to the  circumstances in which you  carried ladies in your family and if this service was expected  of you?

#13 2015-03-24 03:46:17

trigger
Male (38), India

Audrey:
great experience i must say.

well i have a question if you can tell.

Did your mother ever sat or ridden your brother ?

Audreyb wrote:

guero:

Thank you. 
I  am  looking for  each individuals  perspective ,preferences and even prejudices  within  respectful  limits   from  both  carriers and  riders.
In  regard  to carrying female  members of your  family,   I  very  much  appreciate  chivalry   even  though I  also  expect  it and  even  demand it  in  some cases.
The  manner in  which a  man  might  carry a woman,  based on the  needs and conditions as well  as   the respective size of the people involved  obviously must be considered.
For example,  my  father and  my  younger brother had to  piggy-back my  mother and  I   through deep  wet  snow and  rain  on  3 occasions to  reach  dry ground  from  where  our car was  parked on the way to  church. Neither of them  were strong enough at  the time  to  carry  us in any other  manner  safely because  my  mother is a  larger  woman  and  my  brother was smaller than  I was  at  the time.  I  don't  really like being carried in  that manner   but the distance was  never more than 100  feet and  I endured it  to  save  my  shoes.
I'm  somewhat curious  in  regard to the  circumstances in which you  carried ladies in your family and if this service was expected  of you?

The Horse

#14 2015-03-24 05:07:27

Audreyb

Trigger:

My  mother  threatened to sit on my  brother many times  but if she  actually did  so I'm unaware of it.
My  mother is about 250 lbs. now  and  was a bit heavier when my  brother and I were children so her sitting on him was certainly enough to  frighten him.  Riding  him would have been  impossible  because I'm  certain he would collapse as soon as she sat on him. I  don't think  he could support her  even  today  as an  adult.
I  hesitate to talk about this because  it's  off the subject of this  forum  and I'm sure there are groups that discuss squashing as an activity  or  punishment  etc.  I'm not sure if straying  that far from the topic  is within the rules  here.

#15 2015-03-24 11:43:15

trigger
Male (38), India

Audrey

Ya correct its off topic..
But did some Squashing happened in your family, means you or your mother squashing some family member.

We can also share on e-mail if you wish.

Audreyb wrote:

Trigger:

My  mother  threatened to sit on my  brother many times  but if she  actually did  so I'm unaware of it.
My  mother is about 250 lbs. now  and  was a bit heavier when my  brother and I were children so her sitting on him was certainly enough to  frighten him.  Riding  him would have been  impossible  because I'm  certain he would collapse as soon as she sat on him. I  don't think  he could support her  even  today  as an  adult.
I  hesitate to talk about this because  it's  off the subject of this  forum  and I'm sure there are groups that discuss squashing as an activity  or  punishment  etc.  I'm not sure if straying  that far from the topic  is within the rules  here.

The Horse

#16 2015-03-24 12:47:19

Audreyb

trigger:

My  mother pinned  my father down  several times, mostly just playing. I  think  once it was serious but  I'm  not sure what it was  about. My  mother was  always the  authority  figure  in  the home but  my parents  didn't  really argue or fight  seriously very often.
My  brother  got  "squashed"  so to  speak but  usually by  me ,especially when I was bigger than  he was. I  was  always pouncing on him over something .My  mother talked  about  incidents that  I was to  young to  remember. I was  something of a  bully in regard to him  and he is still sort of afraid of  me  but he  has a wife  to  keep him in  line now.

#17 2015-03-24 12:49:37

trigger
Male (38), India

wow great..

I wish i should have been your younger brother...
then it was all times riding and riding..sitting ..24 hrs..365 days..

wish it cud have happened. I just desired my young life, what you described.

Audreyb wrote:

trigger:

My  mother pinned  my father down  several times, mostly just playing. I  think  once it was serious but  I'm  not sure what it was  about. My  mother was  always the  authority  figure  in  the home but  my parents  didn't  really argue or fight  seriously very often.
My  brother  got  "squashed"  so to  speak but  usually by  me ,especially when I was bigger than  he was. I  was  always pouncing on him over something .My  mother talked  about  incidents that  I was to  young to  remember. I was  something of a  bully in regard to him  and he is still sort of afraid of  me  but he  has a wife  to  keep him in  line now.

The Horse

#18 2015-03-24 20:33:09

Audreyb

trigger:

That's  funny  because I'm sure there were  times  my  brother  could have  been  you or anyone else.
My  mother still tells stories about  how I  tried  to  ride my  brother when he was  two years old  and I  was  four. He was  always thin  and  based on what I've seen,  a 4 year old  girl  probably  weighs more than  twice   as  much as a 2 year old  boy.  She said that he would be down on his hands and knees crawling or  playing with something  and I would sit on his back like a pony  and he would  fall down and cry and  she would  have to  tell me to  get off of him. Judging from her stories   this  must have happened  many times. I  honestly don't remember most of those things.
My  mother's strict rule  was that  my  brother  couldn't  hit  me  or  hit  me  back no matter what I  did  to him.   That  made it easy  for me to bully  him  but  I thought this was  normal  and  all  families were  like ours.  If  I had a son  and a daughter I  really think I would raise them  the same way. My  brother is basically successful  and became  more so since  his  wife and  I became good friends. She  and I  didn't get along at first but we talked one day and she  understood that she had to take  control of  my  brother  or he would slack off.  His  career was  lagging at the time  and she took  my  advice to take  control  and  spur  him on.
Now she and I  are  like  sisters  which is something I  always wanted. My  brother works long  hours now  but increased  their  income  by  almost double.  I  know  this is off the  subject   but the  point  I  am  trying to make is that  my  brother's success is at least partially the result of the women in his life taking  charge  and riding  him  ,  at least in the  figurative sense.  Some  men simply need  to be directed.

#19 2015-03-25 03:56:43

trigger
Male (38), India

Audrey -

You correctly said - Some men simply need to be directed.

I am feeling the same.
I think my life can be a lot better , if i get a good rider , which can ride me also and guide me also, though i know its more of a fantasy things, chances of this happening in real are very dim.

Though if I have been your younger brother, you could have ridden me with all pony accessories, like saddle, reins, whips, and Jodhpurs riding outfits.

Wow..what life it could have been.

Audreyb wrote:

trigger:

That's  funny  because I'm sure there were  times  my  brother  could have  been  you or anyone else.
My  mother still tells stories about  how I  tried  to  ride my  brother when he was  two years old  and I  was  four. He was  always thin  and  based on what I've seen,  a 4 year old  girl  probably  weighs more than  twice   as  much as a 2 year old  boy.  She said that he would be down on his hands and knees crawling or  playing with something  and I would sit on his back like a pony  and he would  fall down and cry and  she would  have to  tell me to  get off of him. Judging from her stories   this  must have happened  many times. I  honestly don't remember most of those things.
My  mother's strict rule  was that  my  brother  couldn't  hit  me  or  hit  me  back no matter what I  did  to him.   That  made it easy  for me to bully  him  but  I thought this was  normal  and  all  families were  like ours.  If  I had a son  and a daughter I  really think I would raise them  the same way. My  brother is basically successful  and became  more so since  his  wife and  I became good friends. She  and I  didn't get along at first but we talked one day and she  understood that she had to take  control of  my  brother  or he would slack off.  His  career was  lagging at the time  and she took  my  advice to take  control  and  spur  him on.
Now she and I  are  like  sisters  which is something I  always wanted. My  brother works long  hours now  but increased  their  income  by  almost double.  I  know  this is off the  subject   but the  point  I  am  trying to make is that  my  brother's success is at least partially the result of the women in his life taking  charge  and riding  him  ,  at least in the  figurative sense.  Some  men simply need  to be directed.

The Horse

#20 2015-03-25 13:04:34

Audreyb

trigger:

I  don't think  my  mother would have  let  me go  quite that far. She  often  remarked that  I treated  my  brother more  like a  pet  than  a  brother  when I  wasn't  bullying him  in  some manner. I think  that is probably true because  I still tend to think of him that way.  But I think  she would have objected to me putting a  saddle on him  even if he was agreeable .    I  happen to  own  a riding  crop which was a  gift  from  a boyfriend who had a  fetish  for  such things  but  other than using it  on  an  actual  horse,  the only thing I  ever  slapped with it was  the palm of my  hand.
I  sat on  a saddle on a  man's back once  by  chance .   A  group of us were just  playing around with some riding  tack and one  guy got down and another guy  put the saddle on his  back and of  course everyone took  a turn sitting on it.

I suppose a saddle would  be useful if  someone were to  ride on  another person's  back or his shoulders if  such an  arrangement could be  accomplished.
I  remember seeing a  video of a guy who made a  living by entertaining at parties wearing  a  saddle sort of on his shoulders and  giving women  rides while he danced .
I might have participated if  he was the  entertainment at a  party that I  attended  but I  doubt I would hire  him  for a party  myself.
I  think I would rather ride on someone  bareback   rather than  being carried while sitting on  leather.

#21 2015-03-25 16:11:43

trigger
Male (38), India

That guy was Danny the Wonder Pony.
He has a website also. I was paid member of that.

He has given so many rides , and even with double riders. 

He used to take pain killers for giving ride to girls all night. Later he also developed serious issues in his back, as I think his riding posture was not correct, it was meant that acrider should get feel of a horse. And Danny will get some less weight.

He was one of the few persons who have fully realized their dreams of getting ridden. He is now no more in news, neither his site is updated. Hope he is doing good.

Did ur brothers wife while teaching and being strict on him also ride him.

And have u ridden ur brother in front of his wife.

Thanks

Audreyb wrote:

trigger:

I  don't think  my  mother would have  let  me go  quite that far. She  often  remarked that  I treated  my  brother more  like a  pet  than  a  brother  when I  wasn't  bullying him  in  some manner. I think  that is probably true because  I still tend to think of him that way.  But I think  she would have objected to me putting a  saddle on him  even if he was agreeable .    I  happen to  own  a riding  crop which was a  gift  from  a boyfriend who had a  fetish  for  such things  but  other than using it  on  an  actual  horse,  the only thing I  ever  slapped with it was  the palm of my  hand.
I  sat on  a saddle on a  man's back once  by  chance .   A  group of us were just  playing around with some riding  tack and one  guy got down and another guy  put the saddle on his  back and of  course everyone took  a turn sitting on it.

I suppose a saddle would  be useful if  someone were to  ride on  another person's  back or his shoulders if  such an  arrangement could be  accomplished.
I  remember seeing a  video of a guy who made a  living by entertaining at parties wearing  a  saddle sort of on his shoulders and  giving women  rides while he danced .
I might have participated if  he was the  entertainment at a  party that I  attended  but I  doubt I would hire  him  for a party  myself.
I  think I would rather ride on someone  bareback   rather than  being carried while sitting on  leather.

The Horse

#22 2015-03-26 13:16:21

Audreyb

trigger:

Yes, it was  Danny the  wonder pony. I  just  happened to  catch that  video, I think on  You Tube but  it was  well over a year ago  and I'm  not sure.  I  can't help  but  wonder if having  ladies  sit on your shoulders or  back every  day  would remain  a  "dream job"  for  very  long? I  can only imagine that from my perspective, if  I were to sit on  a  man's shoulders  routinely ,  like ride a  man to  work  instead of  driving, it would become  very  much like sitting on  my  car  seat. I  mean it would be  simple  functional. I can only imagine that for  Danny,  the  woman  on his back would  simply  be weight.

As for  my  brother and  his wife, I  know she  did  pony ride him and  also  sat on his shoulders  .She  talked to me about "playing  pony" with him  but  I  never asked  how  often  that  might have  occurred . I  saw her  mount his shoulders on one occasion and  I  doubt  this happens  very often  because she's heavier than  I  am and  probably weighs  as much as he does.  He did  struggle quite a  bit lifting her.  I think  she would be concerned about injuring  him  because  he  would  lose time  from  work.
No, I  have  never been  carried  by  my  brother while his wife was present  and probably  wouldn't unless she asked me  to.  We  enjoy embarrassing  him by talking about things  I  did with him  at  family  gatherings  and making  jokes about it.  But  I made  it  clear  that he  belongs to  her  now  with the assurance  that   I will help  her keep him in line  if she  asks me to.
I should explain  that she  isn't abusive to  him  but  has  learned  from  me  and taken  my advice  about  keeping  him  under  control. It's what he  is  used to and if  she doesn't  stay  on  him  he will start to  slack off.

#23 2015-03-26 13:56:59

Audreyb

ponystu:

I  see  your wife's  point of view.  It wouldn't be a  problem  for  me  with  my circle of friends because they all  tend to be  uninhibited and adventurous  concerning such things.  But I  have other friends who would  just consider   such things weird.  My ex husband would have submitted  to giving  a  double ride  but  wouldn't have  volunteered.
One  lady did  enjoy  sitting on his  back while he did push-ups and he didn't  object because  she pretended to  be impressed  which  stroked  his ego. I knew  that she  was really just doing this to  annoy  her  own  husband who  couldn't do  a push-up  with her sitting on him.
I  have to  admit that  my ex husband was strong.  One of  my  neighbors who is a  good friend of  mine and is  quite  heavy wanted to see  if he  could do  push-ups with her  on his back.  He agreed to  try  with some   encouragement  from several of  us who were  there.   He got down  and she sat  on him.  After struggling for about a  minute  he managed  to  do  one push-up but  never  managed  to  do a second one with all of us  teasing and laughing at him  as he strained  for about  5  minutes with  his face  turning  beet red until he just  gave up  and  laid  there with  my friend just sitting on him.

I don't think  you  should push your wife on the subject of  double  riding on you.  If it's something that you  both  enjoy  then  keeping it between  you  for  now  is better.  She  might  at some  point    casually mention  this activity  to a  friend  she  feels  she can  confide in and eventually meet  someone who is interested  and  may  want to  try  it.  Women  tend to want  to  try  things that other women  like  and  are  emboldened by other women's approval. Let your wife  take the lead on such matters.

#24 2015-03-26 15:06:46

trigger
Male (38), India

Thanks a lot for telling, wish I can also get some ladies like this who can ride me and control me.

and yes you are right, if rides are happening daily , it becomes weight, but I also believe it depends on the person fitness level.

Lets take my case, I was very fit and athletic few years ago, and have enjoyed being ridden and trampled by many heavy women's.

But now, I am totally unfit, over weight, eating junk, and now when some heavy women rides or trample me, i feel pain, and enjoyment is becoming less and less.

Though I have started exercises again to be fit and enjoy my rides.

Audreyb wrote:

trigger:

Yes, it was  Danny the  wonder pony. I  just  happened to  catch that  video, I think on  You Tube but  it was  well over a year ago  and I'm  not sure.  I  can't help  but  wonder if having  ladies  sit on your shoulders or  back every  day  would remain  a  "dream job"  for  very  long? I  can only imagine that from my perspective, if  I were to sit on  a  man's shoulders  routinely ,  like ride a  man to  work  instead of  driving, it would become  very  much like sitting on  my  car  seat. I  mean it would be  simple  functional. I can only imagine that for  Danny,  the  woman  on his back would  simply  be weight.

As for  my  brother and  his wife, I  know she  did  pony ride him and  also  sat on his shoulders  .She  talked to me about "playing  pony" with him  but  I  never asked  how  often  that  might have  occurred . I  saw her  mount his shoulders on one occasion and  I  doubt  this happens  very often  because she's heavier than  I  am and  probably weighs  as much as he does.  He did  struggle quite a  bit lifting her.  I think  she would be concerned about injuring  him  because  he  would  lose time  from  work.
No, I  have  never been  carried  by  my  brother while his wife was present  and probably  wouldn't unless she asked me  to.  We  enjoy embarrassing  him by talking about things  I  did with him  at  family  gatherings  and making  jokes about it.  But  I made  it  clear  that he  belongs to  her  now  with the assurance  that   I will help  her keep him in line  if she  asks me to.
I should explain  that she  isn't abusive to  him  but  has  learned  from  me  and taken  my advice  about  keeping  him  under  control. It's what he  is  used to and if  she doesn't  stay  on  him  he will start to  slack off.

The Horse

#25 2015-03-26 19:51:32

Audreyb

ponystu. 

My  friend,  who is  really  quite  lovely  by the way, weighs  about 250 lbs.
I  honestly thought  my ex husband would  be able to  do  a few push-ups with her on him  because  he did a  bench press  with  350 lbs. I'm not  familiar  enough with the  physics involved to  know which would be harder. My  larger  friend  sat on his back in  the same place as  the other lady had which was sideways  between his shoulder blades.  She didn't  spare him  any of her  weight  but didn't bounced  down on  him to make it harder  either.  She  just sat  down as she  might sit on  anything.   Since he was  already  my  ex  at the time  and  she  also has something of a  negative  history with him, I  would have  understood if she did try  to  make him  fail, but that was not the case  and he failed completely  on his own.  I  admit I  rather enjoyed watching him struggling and turning red  and my friend was staying on him for a few  more  minutes  just for fun.
Maybe she was getting a little satisfaction or  revenge  but   I  knew  he  wasn't going to  be injured.

I  don't  know  your  wife's  opinions  obviously  but women often  enjoy  having  a man  strain  and  exert themselves for her. Not to be  mean  but rather  using his  muscles on her  behalf.

#26 2015-03-27 13:06:54

Audreyb

ponystu:

My ex  started in the up  position. My  friend  then sat on  him rather  normally and shifted  slightly higher  toward his  head.  As he  lowered his  chest to the floor  she kept her feet  off the  ground by extending her legs , keeping all of her weight on him as he lifted her that  one time. But  other than keeping  her weight on him.  She didn't do anything to increase  his difficulty.  I  noted  that  because  as I  said,  she  and my ex  had  some  negative history that  my  ex  was responsible for  and  it crossed my  mind that she  might want to  at least embarrass him  by  making him  fail.
Also,  when I  met her,  she was somewhat  sensitive about her size.  Since your  wife is a plus size woman  I'm  sure you understand.  I  worked on  building her  confidence  and  introduced her to places where  plus sized ladies  could meet men  who  appreciate larger women .Suffice to say,  she is  quite confident now  with  good self esteem .
When my ex  failed to do  a second pushup with all of his  straining, it was rather amusing,  though  I  was  slightly annoyed  because I was  proven  wrong when I predicted he could  do it  five times. His  big  chest just flattened on the  floor as his arms  gave out  and my  friend probably was taking a little satisfaction  in  being  a  burden on him.  Who  could blame her?

I don't know  how  acrophobic your wife might be,  but  you might try increasing her confidence by having her sit on your shoulders while  you are sitting on a  chair. She could learn  to  keep her  balance while sitting on you and learn where and how to sit  comfortably while keeping her  balance.  You  can  reassure her during these sessions  and  slowly increase  the length of time that she is on top of you.

#27 2015-03-27 18:51:49

Audreyb

ponystu:

I think you  should  probably start with less than  10 minutes.
Because of her size,  she  might find  the  pressure  on the back of her thighs somewhat uncomfortable at first. You should hunch  your shoulders forward enough so that  your upper back partially supports her buttock  and keep  your head down so she feels  confident  that  she has a  firm  seat and at least as  close  to  firm  as she has sitting on your  back while pony riding  on you.  Encourage her to  sit upright and  at first she  can rest her  feet  on your thighs. 
This  may be uncomfortable for  you and  possibly  painful  but you  should  maintain  the  position and reassure her if  she happens to ask if you're  OK. She  might attempt to relieve you of some of her weight if she thinks  it's hurting  you  so you  must endure it and reassure her  as much as possible.

The  clothing she might wear  may also  have  an effect. Flesh holds onto  flesh  better than most  fabric  does  so  she would be  better served  wearing shorts  than  slacks or  jeans so that her thighs maintain  a  better  grip   and you  might try  being shirtless  or wearing whatever exposes the skin on your shoulders.

I think  perhaps  5  minutes would  be  long enough  for the first few sessions  because of  her inexperience  and the pressure  on her thighs.  Also  she  might  become rather  bored  just sitting on you for a longer period. Perhaps   she  can watch  television or check her  I-phone  etc.  as  the  periods  of  these sessions become  longer.  The strain on  you will  of course  become  more  tolerable over time but in the  beginning  you  should never  let her think  her weight caused  you any  strain or injury. She  must be able to  sit on you  with the same  confidence she does when  sitting on  your  back while pony riding or  even  just sitting on  a  chair.

#28 2015-03-28 00:00:47

checkmateguy
Male (57), England

... and one more piece of advice before you start: looking up and write down the name and telephone number of a good physiotherapist! You're gonna need one!

#29 2015-03-28 04:54:45

Audreyb

ponystu:

I weigh 133 lbs. The  most I have ever weighed is 135 lbs. Other than  that  skinny  boy I rode in  that chicken fight I  previously  mentioned,  as  silly as this  might sound, up until last summer  riding with  my friend, the  most any  carrier endured under me  was  my father giving me pony rides up  stairs to my bedroom.  I  don't think it would be fair to  count my  brother since he never really carried  me and usually either  endured my weight  stationary  or fell  down when I  sat on his back.
My ex husband  carried me the  longest time  continuously. That was before we were married and I was probably no more than 125 lbs.  and he was  about 235 lbs. and quite strong.
I often  wondered what it would be like to 'squish'  a full grown  man.  But I'm  only 5ft 2 in  tall. I don't really want to get heavy, I  just wonder what it would be  like.  If I did get  seriously overweight  being  as short as I am, I would look rather rotund  rather than  big and sexy.  Then I would have  trouble finding men  interested  in letting me ride on them.

#30 2015-03-28 08:55:56

trigger
Male (38), India

Audrey.

You are and will always be as beautiful as a princess for your carriers like us, despite of your weight.

Thanks.

Audreyb wrote:

ponystu:

I weigh 133 lbs. The  most I have ever weighed is 135 lbs. Other than  that  skinny  boy I rode in  that chicken fight I  previously  mentioned,  as  silly as this  might sound, up until last summer  riding with  my friend, the  most any  carrier endured under me  was  my father giving me pony rides up  stairs to my bedroom.  I  don't think it would be fair to  count my  brother since he never really carried  me and usually either  endured my weight  stationary  or fell  down when I  sat on his back.
My ex husband  carried me the  longest time  continuously. That was before we were married and I was probably no more than 125 lbs.  and he was  about 235 lbs. and quite strong.
I often  wondered what it would be like to 'squish'  a full grown  man.  But I'm  only 5ft 2 in  tall. I don't really want to get heavy, I  just wonder what it would be  like.  If I did get  seriously overweight  being  as short as I am, I would look rather rotund  rather than  big and sexy.  Then I would have  trouble finding men  interested  in letting me ride on them.

The Horse

#31 2015-03-29 23:04:20

guero
Male (22), US

Audreyb:

I honestly don't think it would ever matter how much weight you would gain because I would say most carriers want to try riders of all different shapes and sizes.  I love all sorts of variety whether it is short girls, tall girls, thick girls, thin girls or any combination of those.  This way I can figure out exactly how much I can endure with each body type.  I recently had the privilege of carrying an extremely tall girl.  My cousin was visiting home from college and I hadn't seen her in 4 years.  I was completely blown away to find out she had grown to be 6'4" and was on the volleyball and tennis teams at her college.  While we were outside she made a joke about how I probably couldn't carry her anymore like when she was little, and as she said that I immediately took that as a challenge and accepted it.  She agreed to let me try carrying her again so she spread her legs to allow me under.  I was able to pick her up on my shoulders relatively easily and I carried her around the backyard for about ten minutes.  She was in very good shape but got heavy after a while simply because of how large she is.  She had the longest legs ive ever carried and the whole experience was great.  I now know I could carry a 6'4" 160 lb woman very easily.

#32 2015-03-30 14:03:46

Audreyb

ponystu:

My ex carried  me  for about  two  miles  or perhaps a little farther because he carried me to the top of the last  hill before starting back to  his car. I  suppose it would count because he stopped at the  top of the  hill and rested but  he  didn't  put me  down and only  rested about a  minute.
I think  the ride  was about an  hour  but I  wasn't really paying attention to  the time.
We had a little argument because he jogged for a short  distance up a smaller  hill and it  bounced me around  and frightened me  a little  and I  was pulling  on his hair to  keep from  falling off. The fool was breathing  kind of  hard  and bent over bracing his  hands on his  knees and  rested  a few seconds. I  wanted him to keep  going  but his hunched over  position  supported my bottom better while I sat on him   and it let me  recover  from the  bouncing  when he  jogged.
I  was a little angry  at him  and I  remember wishing I  could be real  heavy and squash him down there.  I  made him  carry  me more slowly  and  I  refused to  let him rest or  put  me down.
I was also a little angry   that he  didn't  like having me on  his shoulders. It was some  macho  things he  had  some kind of issue with.   That's a  bit of a story in itself. 
It's off the subject  here  but  his  reluctance and attitudes  were  a  challenge and  that  challenge was what kept me  from dumping him. I  just wanted  to  see  how far I  could take  things  with him.
He  was not really the  kind of  guy  I preferred at the time.

#33 2015-03-30 14:28:04

Audreyb

guero:

I'm  a little sensitive  about heavy  women  even though I was  never  really overweight except being a little  chubby  before  puberty.  I always thought my legs were  a little fat   but  men  seem to like them  and  perhaps 135 lbs.  is a little heavy  for a woman who is  5ft 2 in    but  my waist  is 26 in  so  I  don't  look very  heavy.
My  mother was always real  heavy  and I  became  sensitive about anyone  mentioning it.
It  made  me  really hate  jerks who  picked on  heavy  girls.  I  knew  a  couple of  jerks  who had a  van with a  sign  on  the  back  that  read  "No Fat Chicks"  and  I just wanted to  kick them  until my foot  hurt. I  would have  loved to see  two  really  big  women sit on each of them  until they  died.
My ex-husband  had  a  big  problem  with  fat people too. Not  as bad as  those  two jerks  but it annoyed me  quite a  lot.

#34 2015-03-31 08:31:16

guero
Male (22), US

Audrey:

Having been heavy at various times in my life I understand the feelings.  Also one of the reasons I enjoy carrying girls that might feel too heavy to experience shoulder riding so that they can feel the thrill of it.

#35 2015-03-31 14:35:04

Audreyb

guero:

I think that is  very  nice of  you.  My  neighbor  who  I  mentioned  that is a  plus-size  woman ,the same one who challenged  my  ex to  do  push-up  while sitting on him, is  one  who hasn't experienced being carried on  anyone's shoulders since she was a  young  child. She was always heavy and  even her  father wouldn't  let her even  sit on his  lap since she was  10  years old  because  she  was "too Fat".   When  I  was talking to her  about my  outings  last summer  with  my  friend,  she  told me  that she was envious  because she   was  to heavy  to  sit on  a  man's shoulders and would be afraid of  squashing him and falling off.   
If  I was still married to  my ex husband  I  might have insisted that he lift  her on his shoulders  because I  know  he's strong enough  to make her feel  secure.  But since  the  divorce  I don't  have  as  much leverage  to  make him  do  what I  want.

#36 2016-08-31 01:08:49

guero
Male (22), US

Audreyb:

If we lived nearby each other I would be happy to let her sit on my shoulders.  As long as I could actually pick her up I would carry her for as long as I could stand it.  How much does she weigh?

#37 2016-09-02 05:10:34

Audreyb

guero.

My friend weighs about 250 lbs. but she is quite shapely and attractive. She was even asked to be a plus-size model by an agency that designs a clothing line for larger women. I tried to talk her into it  but while I have  helped build up her self esteem ,  she's still rather inhibited.   
I know I could convince her to sit on a man's back if her were on  all fours, but I'm not certain  she would try to sit on  a man's shoulders to be carried. I think  she would be afraid of  being embarrassed if he failed  or fell  beneath  her.

#38 2016-09-03 02:13:45

guero
Male (22), US

Audreyb:

I could easily pick her up if we were in the water, plus she wouldn't have to worry about falling over.  It's also a good way to get people used to it so that they might try it on dry land.  Ideally, I would put her on my shoulders in the water at the beach, then slowly walk onto the dry land at whatever pace she was comfortable with.  Those thick thighs would feel like heaven.

Also what is your favorite way to approach shoulder rides?  Do you like it when the carrier asks or do you prefer to just get on without permission?  When was the last time you simply got on someone's shoulders without any permission at all?

#39 2016-09-04 05:55:02

Audreyb

guero:

It depends on my  relationship with the carrier.  If he were someone  who  carried me  regularly ,I  would expect him to obey when I ordered him to position  himself so that I  could  sit on his shoulders.  Obviously,  the man  loaned to me by  my friend was  not a  "regular carrier"  for me but since he was  assigned to be  my beast of  burden, I treated him as such.  One  doesn't ask the  permission of a  horse before sitting on him and that was  that particular  man's  role in that case.
I  guess  I  would prefer to simply mount a  carrier at  my whim  rather than consider his  willingness to  perform the  task.  This is of course impractical  in most cases but  that would be  my preference.
On  a few  occasions  in  my teens, our  groups had chicken fights on the beach and  I  was  completely indifferent to the carrier's opinion. Most girls  rode  their  boyfriend's shoulders but if  my  boyfriend wasn't there I  would  recruit any  boy available. Some of the  boys were not  athletic and this resulted in some very  brief fights/rides for  me. My  husband was of course expected to carry me if  I wanted or needed to be carried but  shoulder riding wasn't something I  practiced with any regularity. 
If a man asked  to  carry me on his shoulders, I  might  consider his motives  but it would  depend on how I felt about being carried at  the time.

I think the idea  of  my  plus size  friend being  carried  while starting in water would  be a good  idea.  I can imagine that in  chest deep water, you  could get  beneath her and lift when  she was comfortable and confident in  sitting on you.  She  can  swim,  so if  she  fell she would still be  safe.
She wears a  bikini  while sun bathing in her  back yard   so  you  would certainly feel her thighs since you  seem to  like that.

#40 2016-09-04 18:34:46

guero
Male (22), US

Audreyb:

That sounds perfect.  Tell her to feel free to gain weight, the heavier the better.  Also your husband sounds like he was a very lucky man.  I love the idea of living with a wife who loves shoulder rides and would recruit me to carry her friends.

#41 2016-09-07 05:34:02

Audreyb

guero:

He's my ex husband now and he never liked carrying me or anyone on his shoulders. He wants  me to take him  back desperately and has promised to do whatever I want  but for  now  I prefer  being unencumbered .  My friend has become  more  confident in her appeal  through my  tutoring and isn't nearly as shy about her weight as she was originally  since she currently dates men  who prefer  larger  ladies.  She wouldn't be shy  about sitting on your shoulders  but she isn't used to being carried that way and would  have to be  confident that the man beneath her wouldn't  drop her. She  divorced her  abusive husband about two years ago  and she doesn't fully trust  men on any level yet.
I think  I would have her sit on  a  man's shoulders while the man  sat on a  bed or sofa the first time so she could become comfortable sitting on him and believe  that he can take her weight.
Then  later he could lift her in  water  etc. and walk  into  shallower water  so  she could see for herself that he could support her.
I know from experience that she wouldn't have any problem sitting on a  man who was on  all fours  as I have watched her do so several  times.  It's  the  shoulder ride that she would have to  build up to.

#42 2016-09-07 12:14:40

trigger
Male (38), India

Hey Audrey.

Can u pls tell when have u seen her riding someone on all 4s.

Will be interesting to know.

If she is traveling to India anytime.

She has a horse here.

Thanks

Audreyb wrote:

guero:

He's my ex husband now and he never liked carrying me or anyone on his shoulders. He wants  me to take him  back desperately and has promised to do whatever I want  but for  now  I prefer  being unencumbered .  My friend has become  more  confident in her appeal  through my  tutoring and isn't nearly as shy about her weight as she was originally  since she currently dates men  who prefer  larger  ladies.  She wouldn't be shy  about sitting on your shoulders  but she isn't used to being carried that way and would  have to be  confident that the man beneath her wouldn't  drop her. She  divorced her  abusive husband about two years ago  and she doesn't fully trust  men on any level yet.
I think  I would have her sit on  a  man's shoulders while the man  sat on a  bed or sofa the first time so she could become comfortable sitting on him and believe  that he can take her weight.
Then  later he could lift her in  water  etc. and walk  into  shallower water  so  she could see for herself that he could support her.
I know from experience that she wouldn't have any problem sitting on a  man who was on  all fours  as I have watched her do so several  times.  It's  the  shoulder ride that she would have to  build up to.

The Horse

#43 2016-09-07 19:26:09

Audreyb

Trigger:

I have seen  my  friend riding or sitting on someone's back several times as I said.
Once  it was my  ex husband's back in  fact  when he was performing some  maintenance on her home as  part of a  payment to  me   when he failed to make a  support  payment .  I  actually  suggested that she do  so, assuming she would  simply  laugh it off .He was of course working on his hands and knees at the time repairing a  leak  under her  sink.  It was really  quite cute  because she sat on him  sidesaddle and folded her  arms. She was  smiling at me  of course  but she "ordered"  him  to work  faster in  a  stern voice  as if she was  quite  serious.  She has  a history with my  ex  and some issues in  regard to  him  so  there  was a  touch  of  revenge involved. She  know he dislikes and  has been insulting to heavy  people.  She also knows  that he wouldn't disobey me at the time  because  he was living in my  basement , having been more or less  evicted from his  apartment and I  allowed him  to sleep on a  cot in my  basement until he could find an apartment that he  could  afford .
She sat on  his strong back for several minutes  and I  was doing my  best not to laugh out loud. He is  quite strong  but  his back was  sagging   and he really  couldn't use his tools  because his arms were needed to support her  weight. He finally  mentioned this problem  and she got  off him a minute or so later.

I watched her  "play  horsey" on  one of her  admirers who probably would have done anything she asked of him. He was a tall and  somewhat unattractive  men in his 40's who was very  red faced when he  realized  I  was  standing there  watching.  She was  sitting astride his back rather than  sideways  like  she was on my ex and he was crawling rather slowly. I  just happened to  stop  by and she invited me  in by  just  shouting out that the door was open.   I think  she wanted  me to see  that  my "lectures"  to her  about  being positive and assertive concerning herself were  taken  to heart.
I  don't know  which of them suggested that  they  "play  horsey" but  she  has become  quite  confident and assertive .

She also  sat astride her  12 year old  son's back when he was  sassing and fighting with her.
The  boy  is a very disrespectful  brat who often  swears at her  and  she  was  restraining  him to  keep him  from  escaping  his  punishment for his  foul  mouth.  Believe  me when  I say  that he  had  much  worse coming to  him.

I doubt she will  be traveling aboard any time soon. He  ex rarely  makes  the  child support  payments  he  owes  her  and she is often  short of funds because she's supporting that  son  and his older sister. 

I should mention  you  to her when I  talk  to her. I  don't think  he has ever sat on  anyone from  India. She  might like  knowing that  she has  someone who  would like to serve  her there.

#44 2016-09-08 01:49:30

guero
Male (22), US

Audreyb:

All of those scenarios sound wonderful, any situation where she was sitting on my shoulders at all would be a treat.  Plus I'd love her to feel some female empowerment after having been in a terrible relationship.  She could sit on my shoulders while she cleans hard to reach places for example.  Also what else does she look like?  Hair color/eye color, long legs? Height?  Also it goes without saying you're welcome to a shoulder ride as well if you'd ever be interested.

#45 2016-09-08 08:22:19

trigger
Male (38), India

Hey. Audrey.

Why don't u ask her to join this Group.

Audreyb wrote:

Trigger:

I have seen  my  friend riding or sitting on someone's back several times as I said.
Once  it was my  ex husband's back in  fact  when he was performing some  maintenance on her home as  part of a  payment to  me   when he failed to make a  support  payment .  I  actually  suggested that she do  so, assuming she would  simply  laugh it off .He was of course working on his hands and knees at the time repairing a  leak  under her  sink.  It was really  quite cute  because she sat on him  sidesaddle and folded her  arms. She was  smiling at me  of course  but she "ordered"  him  to work  faster in  a  stern voice  as if she was  quite  serious.  She has  a history with my  ex  and some issues in  regard to  him  so  there  was a  touch  of  revenge involved. She  know he dislikes and  has been insulting to heavy  people.  She also knows  that he wouldn't disobey me at the time  because  he was living in my  basement , having been more or less  evicted from his  apartment and I  allowed him  to sleep on a  cot in my  basement until he could find an apartment that he  could  afford .
She sat on  his strong back for several minutes  and I  was doing my  best not to laugh out loud. He is  quite strong  but  his back was  sagging   and he really  couldn't use his tools  because his arms were needed to support her  weight. He finally  mentioned this problem  and she got  off him a minute or so later.

I watched her  "play  horsey" on  one of her  admirers who probably would have done anything she asked of him. He was a tall and  somewhat unattractive  men in his 40's who was very  red faced when he  realized  I  was  standing there  watching.  She was  sitting astride his back rather than  sideways  like  she was on my ex and he was crawling rather slowly. I  just happened to  stop  by and she invited me  in by  just  shouting out that the door was open.   I think  she wanted  me to see  that  my "lectures"  to her  about  being positive and assertive concerning herself were  taken  to heart.
I  don't know  which of them suggested that  they  "play  horsey" but  she  has become  quite  confident and assertive .

She also  sat astride her  12 year old  son's back when he was  sassing and fighting with her.
The  boy  is a very disrespectful  brat who often  swears at her  and  she  was  restraining  him to  keep him  from  escaping  his  punishment for his  foul  mouth.  Believe  me when  I say  that he  had  much  worse coming to  him.

I doubt she will  be traveling aboard any time soon. He  ex rarely  makes  the  child support  payments  he  owes  her  and she is often  short of funds because she's supporting that  son  and his older sister. 

I should mention  you  to her when I  talk  to her. I  don't think  he has ever sat on  anyone from  India. She  might like  knowing that  she has  someone who  would like to serve  her there.

The Horse

#46 2016-09-08 15:28:28

Audreyb

Trigger:

I don't know  if she would be interested in just talking about her experiences  or if sitting on a man's shoulders would be something she would like to  pursue as a  regular activity. With the  exception of my ex husband on the occasion I  mentioned, everyone  I have seen  her with has been smaller  than she  is.  I believe  this  is because  after  her  marriage  and the abuse  she suffered, she feels  safer with men  she  can control physically  if the man became aggressive. She is assertive enough to  get her way and has her  choice of most of the  men at the bar  that I introduced her to  where  the men  who are  interested in plus sized  ladies  go to meet  the  ladies  they prefer.
She is  one of the most  attractive women who  frequent that  establishment and I had to  teach her how to dress revealing but  tasteful enough  to get  the  men's attention.

I'm not  certain how she would view , or take to  the  shoulder riding activity.  My  male  friend  who expressed his views and which I  agreed  with and adopted concerning treating the  carrier as  if  the carrier's only place in  life was  to  serve as a beast of  burden might be strange to her at this  phase of her social life. 

However,  I will ask  her about it and perhaps  tell  you what she  said  and  what her interests  are  if  any.

In  regard to her  appearance, she is about 5 ft.  9 in  tall , 250 lbs.,  very  shapely  considering her weight .  She is  blond with  medium length hair and  has a very  fair  complexion. Her legs are  proportionate but  quite  shapely as well  and her  bottom  gets  a  great deal of attention from  men who  like large  rear ends. I should mention that her  face is quite lovely with an ivory complexion  and large  blue  eyes.   Her  name is  Julia by the way. I don't think that she would  mind people  knowing her  first name .

#47 2016-09-09 02:32:34

guero
Male (22), US

Audreyb:

She sounds like a dream.  Tell her she is welcome on my shoulders anytime she likes.  I'd love nothing more than to lift her up on a hot day at a concert but it sounds like she wouldn't be ready for that yet.

#48 2016-09-09 14:55:14

Audreyb

guero:

That would be an interesting situation. I believe that most  girls/women  want to be the ones sitting on a man's shoulders at a  concert at least once. I  always enjoyed  being in  the spotlight that way  and of course being short,  it  gave me the opportunity to see  the  performance that would  be difficult just standing  there.
I  didn't mention that  to  Julia  when I talked about this forum  to her because I  just didn't think of it.

I think it would be interesting because the man  she  was sitting on  would have to be quite strong and I  also wonder if she would be self-conscious about being up there so  long and clearly  visible  to  the rest of the audience.  Some people might  make unkind remarks  about her size or  at least  she  might  think they  would.  The  men  she dates are men  who prefer  larger  ladies  as  I said  so  she is  not  self-conscious about them.  But in  a crowd she might well  be.   If she did  accept  such an offer,  she would have to  feel  secure sitting there for so long  and also  be able to  sit  comfortably which  I  imagine would be difficult unless the  man  was broad enough  to  support her bottom  and thighs.

We  did talk  for some  time about the  possibilities of her chatting here. I don't think  I'm  betraying any  trust in saying that she said she  enjoyed   riding  men  on  all  fours  and  some of her  boyfriends  have a "crush"  fetish or whatever  you  call  it.   She  isn't inhibited about sitting on them and enjoys the acceptance and control. But  she isn't  confident enough to do so in  a  public  setting  where  people  might  judge or even  ridicule her  concerning her weight.
I  can only  imagine her  fears  in this regard  because  I  have never experience  such  fears and I  can't imagine  caring what  people  would think about it.

#49 2016-09-10 00:18:55

guero
Male (22), US

Audreyb:

I'm sure she would love it at a concert if she tried it.  Outdoor festivals are usually very forgiving of the concept.  I could also think of a thousand different scenarios in which we could try it, it's just a matter of what she likes the best.  I'd love to give her a shoulder ride while giving a tour of a house with high ceilings for example.  Also hanging christmas lights and apple picking are fun ways to enjoy it when the time of year is right.  If you'd ever be interested in one yourself, I'd love to hear what your favorite scenario is or one you would like to try.  I'm always happy to help.

#50 2021-09-13 07:20:11

TripleD2021

I think for me I as a heterosexual I have only carried Females

However I would definitely carry a male especially if he’s heavy

Would love a big thick guy, either fat or muscular but someone that would make my body burn from the start

Audreyb wrote:

NY male:

Thank you NY male.  That is  the  personal viewpoint I am curious about.   This is relatively  new to me  as an activity  and in that  I'm exclusively a  rider, I have a  limited view on the subject.
I found your views  as a  heterosexual  man interesting  though I  imagined that sitting on another man's shoulders would be preferable   to  carrying another man. 
The only  man I  know who  pursues this activity  regularly is a  gay man but  I basically assumed  that the sensations and the implied  domination of  another  male would have  more appeal  to  a  heterosexual man  as well.
it  did  occur to me  that barring  some  erotic  clothing,  that the  carrier being unable to see  the  person sitting on him might simply resign himself to his task  as  being in  the  submissive position  regardless of  gender. Based on your reply, I  understand that this would  not apply  to  you.

Board footer