Ultimate shoulder rides

Internet's #1 shoulder riding community

You are not logged in.

#1 2011-12-28 18:26:39

trigger
Male (38), India

Atlast someone from India Met for a Ride !!!

Hello to all !!

I am Trigger from India, and very pleased to atleast say that i have met Lovetoride member from India.,.,,,for a ride here in New Delhi today.

Many members...like us and reeves..and me also...find it very diff to meet in real...it is obv bcoz,,,there r few members of this forum , in whole world..as a whole..
so to meet is obv very difficult in itself.

So, the meeting finally happened between me and lovetoride a male member for riding  today itself...

I am int. in being a carreer and pony , have given rides to him...not for long duration...but for the max. time in my life..
and the same goes for him,,,,he has also not ridden so long to anyone...but not got the full expected ride,,,as i was not strong enough on all 4s..

Some of the facts that i learnt from today ride which i want to share it with all -

1- I myself(male) likes to be a horse...and wanted to give rides to male or female both (which i thought)
I am 75 kg...and the rider a male again was only 55 kg...so i thght that it will be easier to give long rides..
We both like and were passionate about All 4s ride..Donkey sitting...and shoulder rides.

When it all started in real,,,,first on All 4s...with-in few seconds..i found it difficult to move ,,,bcoz of knee pains..
Than we thoght , and rapped towels..to my knees..

Ride started again...and after 2 rounds..of a room in lenght wise...my knees again start to pain a lot,,,that my whole concentration went from ride to knees pain..

After a rest and coffee,,,we again started the ride..a little better, but again after 3 lengths..my knees were completely gone...and some pain in back muscles..
though i was comfortable with riders weight,,,,and i also stand from all 4s to donkey calf carrying him...

2- Secondly,,,,very frankly..dont knw abt others...i personally didnt liked the feeling and touch of a male riding me...
i was giving ride,,,but not that mch involvement was there....dont know the reason why..
So , i thnk despite saying i m a horse...my only choice of riders in future will be female..

And i also apologize to lovetoride member here,,,tht i didnt offered him shoulder rides...irony,,,but we did complete 10 rounds in length of all 4s ride..which were fav.. of both..
i didnt liked the touch and contact of male body..around my shoulders..so was not comfy enuf to offer him

3- I have also seen, tht max..times all the people male or female..int into pony play or shoulder rides..are very educated ones..and decent kindaa.
so, if there is any unknown persons..meeting for first time..no harm in doing it..
its safe as per my exp,,,

4- I have felt enourmus pain in my knees while giving all 4s ride..though having my knees wrapped in towels...
can anyone help in tht...and all my attention...started gng there...as the ride starts..

Listen to hear from Lovetoride and other members...

The Horse

#2 2011-12-28 21:32:21

Am6
Male (sameage as tounge littleolder than teeth), uk

Re: Atlast someone from India Met for a Ride !!!

We sometimes forget when we fantasise over giving rides be it on all fours or on shoulders as to just how physically demanding it can be.
Crawling around on all fours with a rider on your back is particularly painfull on the knees
I know  this from experience. May I suggest a method that I use for this type of riding. Rather than trying to crawl around the floor asume a position on all fours on a coffee table or bench now get your rider to mount the small of your back his/her legs hanging free and off the floor, you can now begin to rock back and forth, you rider can encourage you by swinging their legs or jerking their hips in time with your rocking motion. of course you will still tire but it will be easier on your knees

No longer a Bonus Member

#3 2011-12-29 06:39:52

trigger
Male (38), India

yes am6 u r right in some way....
but i feel as a horse and for the rider also, pleasure comes in while giving rides only.,,,and crawling..

wht i feel is tat there shd knee caps..and surface should be of carpet, than its a lot easier to move and save knees from it.

and whts ur personal fav things,,,,do u give rides to ur wife, or u r a rider...

Am6 wrote:

We sometimes forget when we fantasise over giving rides be it on all fours or on shoulders as to just how physically demanding it can be.
Crawling around on all fours with a rider on your back is particularly painfull on the knees
I know  this from experience. May I suggest a method that I use for this type of riding. Rather than trying to crawl around the floor asume a position on all fours on a coffee table or bench now get your rider to mount the small of your back his/her legs hanging free and off the floor, you can now begin to rock back and forth, you rider can encourage you by swinging their legs or jerking their hips in time with your rocking motion. of course you will still tire but it will be easier on your knees

The Horse

#4 2011-12-29 10:37:04

Am6
Male (sameage as tounge littleolder than teeth), uk

Trigger I like both, I love to be shoulder ridden by females only! of any age  shape or size.
I also enjoy riding males as long as they are smaller and weaker than me. I love to feel them struggling under my 87kg I like to make them work hard for me. I also enjoy riding small  animals such as Donkeys or ponys. Like member LOVETORIDE I also like to use stirrups, standing in them briefly,knowing that my mount is feeling the discomfort of the leather straps cutting into their back or neck.
You ask if I am ever ridden by my wife/partner, I,m afraid not she just isn,t into that kind of thing
so like most members here my rides are far and few unfortunatly.

No longer a Bonus Member

#5 2011-12-29 17:45:52

lovetoride
Male (30), India

Thanks Trigger for giving me all four rides (which is my favorite among all rides, and I have already mentioned that in some other post) for the longest duration till date, in my life.

Thanks for Donkey Calf ride too (but I have sat that way for longer duration on my girlfriend).

Secondly thanks to the administrators for making this site which made this possible

Thirdly thanks to the wishes of Ali2121, Reeves and Equidum for there best wishes.

Yes, the boring part was that, most of your concentration was on your knees. But I can imagine the enormous pain that you were experiencing and really appreciate that you still didnít give up very soon and tried to satisfy me.

Yes I have to admit that you were not strong enough up to my expectations, as per your weight. But I would confess that I couldnít have even walked around on my all four on that surface for 10 rounds simply, forget about carrying someone, whereas you have done that with me, sitting on your back.

After doing so much, there is no need to apologize for anything, though shoulder ride would have added to my experience.

I am really happy that my idea of wrapping the towel worked to some extent. Hope your knee donít pain much now.

I may post my experience on this as a rider some other time.

But I have no words to thank you for giving me wonderful rides that was longest of my life.

Even ĎThank you very muchí are underrated words for the rides that you have given me.

.................The Rider................

#6 2011-12-29 18:03:57

trigger
Male (38), India

Hmmm...No issues..frd...
and i have mailed u..in detaill...chk it plz

lovetoride wrote:

Thanks Trigger for giving me all four rides (which is my favorite among all rides, and I have already mentioned that in some other post) for the longest duration till date, in my life.

Thanks for Donkey Calf ride too (but I have sat that way for longer duration on my girlfriend).

Secondly thanks to the administrators for making this site which made this possible

Thirdly thanks to the wishes of Ali2121, Reeves and Equidum for there best wishes.

Yes, the boring part was that, most of your concentration was on your knees. But I can imagine the enormous pain that you were experiencing and really appreciate that you still didnít give up very soon and tried to satisfy me.

Yes I have to admit that you were not strong enough up to my expectations, as per your weight. But I would confess that I couldnít have even walked around on my all four on that surface for 10 rounds simply, forget about carrying someone, whereas you have done that with me, sitting on your back.

After doing so much, there is no need to apologize for anything, though shoulder ride would have added to my experience.

I am really happy that my idea of wrapping the towel worked to some extent. Hope your knee donít pain much now.

I may post my experience on this as a rider some other time.

But I have no words to thank you for giving me wonderful rides that was longest of my life.

Even ĎThank you very muchí are underrated words for the rides that you have given me.

The Horse

#7 2011-12-29 18:16:39

trigger
Male (38), India

Hi Am6....

well. i can say it you..that when u will be in India next year..i can give u rides on all 4s..i.e real horse rides...
but no shoulder rides..to male..
though i love shoulder rides...a lot..but only with females..

so really..i wish to thank tis community also..tat i met someone and shared things..and given rides..

but once in a million chance..i also wish to meet some female in real..from this..lets hope it...

Am6 wrote:

Trigger I like both, I love to be shoulder ridden by females only! of any age  shape or size.
I also enjoy riding males as long as they are smaller and weaker than me. I love to feel them struggling under my 87kg I like to make them work hard for me. I also enjoy riding small  animals such as Donkeys or ponys. Like member LOVETORIDE I also like to use stirrups, standing in them briefly,knowing that my mount is feeling the discomfort of the leather straps cutting into their back or neck.
You ask if I am ever ridden by my wife/partner, I,m afraid not she just isn,t into that kind of thing
so like most members here my rides are far and few unfortunatly.

The Horse

#8 2011-12-29 18:28:10

gunde
Admin
Male (55), Finland
Website

Nice to hear that at least a few of our members has actually met in person.

No shoulder rides then? Just on all 4s and donkey rides?

#9 2011-12-30 03:28:31

trigger
Male (38), India

Hi gunde..

Thanks for this site..sir,,,

Yes...no shoulder rides..though i and the rider were a huge fan of it...

but i m uncomfortable in giving shoulder rides to male, being a male....

i m very much int..in giving shoulder rides to females...but they r very hard to find..

bye..

trigger

india

gunde wrote:

Nice to hear that at least a few of our members has actually met in person.

No shoulder rides then? Just on all 4s and donkey rides?

The Horse

#10 2011-12-30 17:19:44

ali2121
Male (71), England

Having just returned from Christmas holidays,it is a pleasure to read that two members have met-and had rides! Its such a shame that you couldnt have had some short shoulder rides while you were together!
Anyway,well done Trigger and Lovetoride! Now I hope some more of your fellow countrymen(and women!) will be encouraged to meet and share their experiences on this site.Well done!

Pisces

#11 2011-12-31 13:26:09

lovetoride
Male (30), India

Yes Mr. Gunde and  Ali2121, I am also sad that shoulder riding didnít happen. 

I was expecting a very short one at least, just for experience but as Trigger has already explained, he was uncomfortable with it.

Here I would like to add that Male on Male Shoulder ride is the most socially acceptable type of ride in India. In the state I live in I have seen it in many marriages. The groom dismounts the horse and ride on his friendís shoulder to reach the ceremony. I donít know whether it is common in other states too.

Since all are so interested in shoulder ride, I have decided to share my personal shoulder riding experience on the forum. Whatever I will add would be 100% true story.

#12 2011-12-31 14:56:44

ali2121
Male (71), England

I find the idea of a groom riding on his friend's shoulders to the marriage ceremony fascinating,Lovetoride! Speaking as a church organist here in England,it doesnt take place to my knowledge.But what a good idea!With several weddings lined up for next year,I could offer my services as well as the music side of things! I would obviously need to increase my fee,though!
Good luck with your future riding-shame I cant visit your fine country next year-maybe year after-if Im still alive!

Pisces

#13 2012-01-01 10:33:22

equidum
Male (72), France

Thanks, Trigger and Lovetoride ! And congratulations for your determination to meet and ride.

I was very interested by Trigger's mitigated reaction to being a male's horse ... I also believe that I would like to carry a male, although I am totally straight, but, in fact, I'm not sure ... I never did it ! I think that, like Trigger, I would dislike the contact of male thighs on my back/neck, but, on the other hand, being submitted to a male might add a lot to the masochist dimension of the ride ....

It is just a speculation, though ...

#14 2012-01-01 11:58:55

trigger
Male (38), India

Hi Sir...

You pointed it right ...

To be in touch with male thighs ard my shoulders..is wht i am not comfy wid...
dont know how many feels the same.
but yes on all 4s..its more feeling of a horse..

equidum wrote:

Thanks, Trigger and Lovetoride ! And congratulations for your determination to meet and ride.

I was very interested by Trigger's mitigated reaction to being a male's horse ... I also believe that I would like to carry a male, although I am totally straight, but, in fact, I'm not sure ... I never did it ! I think that, like Trigger, I would dislike the contact of male thighs on my back/neck, but, on the other hand, being submitted to a male might add a lot to the masochist dimension of the ride ....

It is just a speculation, though ...

The Horse

#15 2012-01-01 15:57:32

lovetoride
Male (30), India

Thanks Equidum for the compliment.

I think MoM would diminish masochism. And similarly it would diminish sadism too. Unless you a gay.

But if you are really passionate about some activity, the more intensely you achieve it, the more would be the sense of accomplishment, and that has nothing to do with masochism or sadism at the end of the day.

I donít know whether I have put it correctly, but I will try to give an example.

I am passionate about getting rides. I am not sadist but like the feeling of somebody working hard for my pleasure. Now I get 10 times more pleasure if an opposite gender person does for me. But I wanted to execute my passion to a higher level which I could have not achieved by my present source. So I compromised my pleasure to get a greater sense of achievement.

Still I am not sure whether this is conceivable, but I tried.

Please do give your opinion about this.

#16 2012-01-02 10:24:33

equidum
Male (72), France

To me, finding one's pleasure in the pain inflicted to others, and especially for one's pleasure, is a clear mark of sadism. Nothing wrong with sadism, btw ! Actually, I think that 50% of mankind are sadistic, at different levels, ranging from hardly sadistic to very heavily sadistic. Likewise, the other 50% would be on the maso side. As regards shoulder ride, I tend to believe that those who love to ride are usually sadistic, those who love to be ridden are certainly maso.   

To your point, the greater the pain/humiliation you inflict, the greater your pleasure. The poor girl, or the weak guy will suffer a lot more from your riding than a strong rugby player for instance ... So, you may prefer to ride weaklings or females .... Cherry on the icing, if you ride a female, you may expect further sexual services, hence even more pleasure, probably 10 times more, as per your own estimate ...

The masochist "horse" will also enjoy 10 times more pleasure if ridden by a Female, I suppose. But that masochist's pleasure mainly resides in his pain/humiliation, and these might be 10 times greater if inflicted by a male ...

But, as I said, all this is pure speculation smile

#17 2012-01-04 16:57:00

lovetoride
Male (30), India

Hi Trigger

I have sent you a personal mail.

Please check.

#18 2012-01-04 16:58:24

lovetoride
Male (30), India

Hi Equidum

Yes , this is what I wanted to say. But I said it in a less conceivable manner in riderís perspective and you said it in a more conceivable manner in a carrierís perspective. Thanks!

Now regarding whether I am sadist.

I donít agree with you fully regarding your postulate that if you are a person living on this planet, you are either sadist or masochist and only point of difference is the intensity. But since I believe you to be a reliable source, I wonít argue on that.

I find pleasure by the exertion and exploitation of the other and not by the pain inflicted.

And secondly my weight should be directly involved in it
or otherwise I should get pleasured by that act directly in some way.

And I canít force anybody to do it. I want them to do it willingly. If I know they like to be forced, only then I would feel comfortable to force them.

If there is no word in English to describe this type of nature, I admit that I am a sadist.

I would appreciate, if you have anything to say about this.

#19 2012-01-04 17:59:06

trigger
Male (38), India

hi busy these days..
will ans it fully on sunday

lovetoride wrote:

Hi Trigger

I have sent you a personal mail.

Please check.

The Horse

#20 2012-01-05 10:59:04

equidum
Male (72), France

lovetoride wrote:

Hi Equidum

Yes , this is what I wanted to say. But I said it in a less conceivable manner in riderís perspective and you said it in a more conceivable manner in a carrierís perspective. Thanks!

Now regarding whether I am sadist.

I donít agree with you fully regarding your postulate that if you are a person living on this planet, you are either sadist or masochist and only point of difference is the intensity. But since I believe you to be a reliable source, I wonít argue on that.

I find pleasure by the exertion and exploitation of the other and not by the pain inflicted.

And secondly my weight should be directly involved in it
or otherwise I should get pleasured by that act directly in some way.

And I canít force anybody to do it. I want them to do it willingly. If I know they like to be forced, only then I would feel comfortable to force them.

If there is no word in English to describe this type of nature, I admit that I am a sadist.

I would appreciate, if you have anything to say about this.

Basic charasteritics of any given homogeneous population are usually structured along a "normal distrtibution" pattern, aka a gaussian curve. Analysis of people's sizes, from smallest to tallest, will give us a gaussian curve ... The same for intelligence, from stupid to geniusses etc ... Usually the turning point of that curve splits the studied population between two nearly equal portions, of more or less 50% each. Now, it may be 40/60, or 60/40, but the 50/50 rule is the most frequently observed, I believe. My sole postulate is that, if we had tools to evaluate and measure individual's sadism and masochism < As we have to measure sizes, intelligence ....> we would find that mankind is, quite logically, split into a 50/50 gaussian curve. Now, the words sadism and masochism are a bit emotional, and we often tend to reject them when they are applied to our dear persons .... "Alfa personalities" might be a less emotional wording perhaps, and certainly a more appropriate one to qualify your attitude. And I bet that you'll find those alfa people among riders, rather than among ridees ...   

Now, you say that you will not force anyone to be your horse, except if the horse likes to be forced ... This says to me that you are a correct person, which I had no doubt about. But you can be a decent, correct, very moral person and still be a alfa guy ...  Suffices for that, that you enjoy forcing people to be your horse for example, even if those people enjoy to be forced ! It's the enjoyment, in both these case, that determines who you are, for both the rider and the horse...

But it was just my two poor cents, two weak cents of a weakening Euro ....smile

#21 2012-01-05 14:04:22

lovetoride
Male (30), India

Hi Equidum,

As I thought, you came up with a very good explaination.

And exactly this was the reason I requested for your comments.

Thanks.

I received a personal mail that you have not received my reply. But I have sent reply yesterday. I have again forwarded it. Do inform me if you have still not received my reply.

Board footer