Ultimate shoulder rides

Internet's #1 shoulder riding community

You are not logged in.

#1 2024-10-08 20:34:44

ArchivingTrade1221
Male (27)

Serving older riders

Hello, in this topic I would like to discuss my views on something with the community.

Now, I believe the best shoulder riding dynamic is one where the rider is heavier, taller, and older than the carrier, even if only by a year or two. For example if I were to give a ride to a 28 year old, while being 27 currently. It only feels natural to me, as literally lifting and carrying someone, putting them onto your shoulders, is a service act in my eyes, making the life of the rider easier, and since we're always told to respect our elders, it only makes sense to me that younger adults mainly carry older ones. I would enjoy hearing anyone else's thoughts on this.

However, with that being said, ultimately, when it comes down to it, I am not picky. Just because this is what I prefer on a personal level, doesn't mean that I would turn down a shoulder ride that doesn't fit this criteria. This is just my favorite form for shoulder riding.

To close this off, if anyone has any experiences from carrying someone older and/or bigger than themselves, I would enjoy hearing about that. Looking forward to any responses.

#2 2024-10-09 01:18:16

lindy11347
Male (over 50), USA

Re: Serving older riders

Interesting topic and one of my favorites. I personally have participated only once that I have discussed in a much earlier thread (14 year old girl on my 11 year old shoulders).

I have observed this phenomenon on numerous occasions. For example, my wife has ridden on the shoulders of our nephew and niece, both of whom were considerably younger and shorter than her. Another memorable occurrence was a female relative to was carried on the shoulders of her Down syndrome nephew. I also related a story of my tall, thin female classmate in 8th grade being carried by a 9 year old sister of a friend. Hope I am not violating any rules with these reflections.

As mentioned, I have witnessed other shoulder rides where mother, aunt, and/or older, taller, and heavier sibling on top of obviously younger, smaller, and possibly lighter than their carriers. Some of these rides were on land and all seemed to be enjoying the experience.

A little disappointed with the lack of real stories and participation. Maybe this will generate more activity.

#3 2024-10-09 02:54:57

ArchivingTrade1221
Male (27)

Oh, no, sorry I'm only looking for experiences that are adults riding adults only. I should have made that more clear in the opening post, so I do apologize for that. If you have any stories involving only folks 18 and above I would enjoy hearing them, however.

#4 2024-10-09 05:43:15

MissBaron

I can't see any reason why age or size should be an issue  beyond the obvious   limitations of the two people involved.                                    If for example  a  60 something grandmother   chose to  sit on the shoulders of her 20 something grandson, why should  her age be a factor? Or his age  for that matter?    I have actually seen mothers  carried on the  shoulders of  what I assumed to be  adult sons who  were also  obviously heavier  then the  boys they were  on top of.       

Being  on the  more petite side myself  there  are simply  very few  adult males younger and smaller than I  am, but  I personally wouldn't have a problem  with sitting on  his shoulders   under  most circumstances  .

#5 2024-10-09 06:50:55

ArchivingTrade1221
Male (27)

MissBaron wrote:

I can't see any reason why age or size should be an issue  beyond the obvious   limitations of the two people involved.                                    If for example  a  60 something grandmother   chose to  sit on the shoulders of her 20 something grandson, why should  her age be a factor? Or his age  for that matter?    I have actually seen mothers  carried on the  shoulders of  what I assumed to be  adult sons who  were also  obviously heavier  then the  boys they were  on top of.       

Being  on the  more petite side myself  there  are simply  very few  adult males younger and smaller than I  am, but  I personally wouldn't have a problem  with sitting on  his shoulders   under  most circumstances  .

The age thing doesn't factor into anything in reality, for me personally it just adds an extra layer to the submissive feelings as a carrier. Someone older using me for their own convenience. For whatever reason I just don't enjoy it as much when it's someone younger, again probably because of the association of authority equaling an older person, and so I must do as they say. It's the same for me with foot worship and any other type of subservient act.

The rider being heavier and taller is always more practical though, given I'll carry man or woman. This is easier to achieve for me. With that being said, since you're on the smaller side MissBaron, would you be willing to ride, say, a dwarf, if he offered you a shoulder ride? That might be one of the few cases where you'd be both heavier and taller.

#6 2024-10-09 16:35:07

MissBaron

ArchivingTrade1221:

while I currently don't  know any dwarves, I think it would be interesting to sit on the shoulders  of Dwarf who was strong enough to carry me.  I wouldn't care if I weighed more than he did or how far he  could  go  carrying me.

I used to love watching TV wrestling, especially  the "Midgets" as they were called. It was often comical  and several times I would see one  Midget  sitting on the shoulder of an opponent and combined they were not as tall as even a an average woman.

One advantage I can think of  would be that if he fell while I was sitting on his shoulders, I wouldn't fall far even if I didn't land on him.

#7 2024-10-09 19:14:09

ArchivingTrade1221
Male (27)

MissBaron wrote:

ArchivingTrade1221:

while I currently don't  know any dwarves, I think it would be interesting to sit on the shoulders  of Dwarf who was strong enough to carry me.  I wouldn't care if I weighed more than he did or how far he  could  go  carrying me.

I used to love watching TV wrestling, especially  the "Midgets" as they were called. It was often comical  and several times I would see one  Midget  sitting on the shoulder of an opponent and combined they were not as tall as even a an average woman.

One advantage I can think of  would be that if he fell while I was sitting on his shoulders, I wouldn't fall far even if I didn't land on him.

Indeed, I see what you mean. Even as a 6'0, 250lb guy, if a dwarf ever wanted to try lifting me, I'd be happy to play along just to see how it would go. And you're right about the fall not being a huge issue, especially since I've seen some shoulder rides from women on regular dudes where they fall and pretty much land straight on their feet, due to their longer legs. It's pretty impressive honestly.

Now that I think about it, dwarves giving shoulder rides to regular sized people and attempting to squat their riders might make for a fun attraction at say, a festival or something.

#8 2024-10-09 22:00:31

FanOfUSR
Female (27)

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=R366-Z3O-hI&pp=yg … gcmlkZQ%3D%3D (New Window)

MissBaron wrote:

ArchivingTrade1221:

#9 2024-10-10 15:17:45

MissBaron

ArchivingTrade1221: 

Yes, I think that if a  dwarf  or any smaller person  who   willingly tried to lift you on his shoulders should have his  chance to try.                         And  you should sit right down on him if he  did. Let him  pass or fail on his own.

#10 2024-10-18 14:17:40

arch

MissBaron wrote:

I weigh 70 kilograms. Height 175, looking for a rider, can you tell me where you are, can we get in touch

#11 2024-10-23 15:48:38

frederik
Male (40), Germany

From my experience as a stable boy, I can only say that in the beginning it was always older female riders who sat on me.
Confident as they were, they hardly showed any consideration for me.
It was much more important to them that their expensive and elegant boots didn't get dirty in the stable.
It didn't matter whether the rider was younger or older.

#12 2024-10-23 17:29:54

luckyone840
Bonus member
Male (45), Italy

In this case, I assume the slave is very strong? I don't think a female rider will be so confident and relaxed if the pony is a weak little one?

frederik wrote:

From my experience as a stable boy, I can only say that in the beginning it was always older female riders who sat on me.
Confident as they were, they hardly showed any consideration for me.
It was much more important to them that their expensive and elegant boots didn't get dirty in the stable.
It didn't matter whether the rider was younger or older.

Board footer