Ultimate shoulder rides

Internet's #1 shoulder riding community

You are not logged in.

#1 2024-01-09 22:50:03

Lx31207
Male (24), Germany

Piggyback rides

Hey guys,
what is your experience with piggyback rides and how do you like them compared to shoulder rides?
I feel like it's much easier to give / receive piggyback rides compared to shoulder rides, but shoulder rides are more fun in general.
At school I used to give a lot of piggyback rides tho.
Feel free to share your experiences.

#2 2024-01-19 02:10:49

GeoffCouch
Male (61), Australia
Website

Re: Piggyback rides

Most of my experience has been giving piggyback rides, and I love giving them to women. It is not a matter of choosing between piggybacks and shoulder rides, both are wonderful! But I always want the rider to be heavier than the mount, and piggybacks are great in that situation. I have given piggybacks to several women and wish I had given more

#3 2024-02-06 14:19:03

Lx31207
Male (24), Germany

GeoffCouch wrote:

Most of my experience has been giving piggyback rides, and I love giving them to women. It is not a matter of choosing between piggybacks and shoulder rides, both are wonderful! But I always want the rider to be heavier than the mount, and piggybacks are great in that situation. I have given piggybacks to several women and wish I had given more

Back in school I was by far the lightest boy in our class. The other boys still made me give them piggyback rides quite regularly.
One time a girl gave me the dare to give a much heavier boy a piggyback ride. His name was Freddy and I even had to carry him a few stairs. He weighed 65 kilos when I only weighed 38.5 kilos. He didn't hesitate to climb on my back. I struggled a lot under his weight but eventually I was able to make it

#4 2024-02-28 01:21:33

GeoffCouch
Male (61), Australia
Website

Lx31207 wrote:

GeoffCouch wrote:

Back in school I was by far the lightest boy in our class. The other boys still made me give them piggyback rides quite regularly.
One time a girl gave me the dare to give a much heavier boy a piggyback ride. His name was Freddy and I even had to carry him a few stairs. He weighed 65 kilos when I only weighed 38.5 kilos. He didn't hesitate to climb on my back. I struggled a lot under his weight but eventually I was able to make it

If you were by far the lightest boy in class you were the ideal for giving piggybacks, for me it always has to be bigger on smaller. I'm glad you did your duty carrying Freddy. As an adult I have carried a number of women on my back too, it is a wonderful experience. I've never given a ride to a BBW but hope to one day. I love the thought of taking the burden of their weight from them onto myself, so that their weight becomes something beautiful to them. I've written stories about this, see the web link on my profile.

#5 2024-02-28 01:44:43

Richy45
Male (32), New Zealand

I prefer shoulder rides, mostly because there's the thighs around the head component which is hot to me.

#6 2024-03-16 14:38:39

Lx31207
Male (24), Germany

GeoffCouch wrote:

Lx31207 wrote:

GeoffCouch wrote:

If you were by far the lightest boy in class you were the ideal for giving piggybacks, for me it always has to be bigger on smaller. I'm glad you did your duty carrying Freddy. As an adult I have carried a number of women on my back too, it is a wonderful experience. I've never given a ride to a BBW but hope to one day. I love the thought of taking the burden of their weight from them onto myself, so that their weight becomes something beautiful to them. I've written stories about this, see the web link on my profile.

Yeah and the boys (and girls sometimes) were really careless about the weight difference. Sometimes my back hurt from giving piggyback rides but it had to be done big_smile
It attempted the first shoulder ride at age 15, but my classmate was too heavy for me and I collapsed under his weight

#7 2024-09-23 20:00:34

MissBaron

Lx31207:                                                                                                                                 Piggyback  rides are OK and I've been carried that way  hundreds of time  and even a few times by  girls/women  for any number of reasons. Most guys can be talked into giving piggyback rides but I don't  enjoy  riding that way in comparison to sitting on the carrier's shoulders.      When I'm sitting on someone's shoulders I don't have to hold onto his neck to stay up there and I have a better view. I can push his head foreword enough so  my  bottom is at least partially supported  rather than hanging off his back in a piggyback  ride.

#8 2024-10-16 16:33:30

m2ichaela
Male (50)

Missbaron
You can tie the carrier hands behind his back and sit on them during piggyback riding. Your butt rest on his hands and not in the air and you have control over him by wrapping your legs around his waist and your arms atound his neck. He must carry you until exshaustion and can't throw you off

#9 2024-10-17 06:26:10

MissBaron

m2ichaela:

I think  tying the carrier's hand and sitting on them is a   good idea, assuming he  can keep his arms back far enough.  But usually the piggyback rides have been spontaneous rather than planned.   For example I made a guy carry me through a park after a rainstorm because  I didn't want to get my shoes  wet.  He was just strong enough to carry my weight with  a lot of effort but it was only about a half mile and taking the  sidewalk would have been a mile or more to the restaurant  from  where he parled his car.   Another guy  carried me onto the beach piggyback because the sand was really hot and we were both barefoot.

#10 2024-10-18 14:07:01

arch

MissBaron wrote:

m2ichaela:

I think  tying the carrier's hand and sitting on them is a   good idea, assuming he  can keep his arms back far enough.  But usually the piggyback rides have been spontaneous rather than planned.   For example I made a guy carry me through a park after a rainstorm because  I didn't want to get my shoes  wet.  He was just strong enough to carry my weight with  a lot of effort but it was only about a half mile and taking the  sidewalk would have been a mile or more to the restaurant  from  where he parled his car.   Another guy  carried me onto the beach piggyback because the sand was really hot and we were both barefoot.

where are you .can you ride me?

Board footer