Ultimate shoulder rides

Internet's #1 shoulder riding community

You are not logged in.

#1 2024-07-02 11:55:25

Max

Markus, different from the others

Markus, different from the others

Markus didn't have his own slave! Not that he couldn't afford one, no, he just didn't want one. When the weather was nice, he would much rather rent a sporty single-axle vehicle with a strong two-legged man between the drawbar, for example a grim, scantily clad Mongolian, sit comfortably on the box with a long whip and then off he went. He liked that, because he always liked skin that was shiny with sweat, and above all the piercing, pleasant sound when the leather cord of his whip hit sweaty fur. He just loved that quiet groan and when the wet sweat splashed.

Of course, he wasn't the only one who loved such trips more than anything. There were many men (and women too, of course, probably even more!) who also enjoyed being out on such days and having a good time that way. It was always interesting, really impressive, what two-legged horses could achieve when treated correctly. If after a while he was driven into a slight panic, if he was worried about his fur, then it was really fun to drive through forests and fields in one of these single-axle vehicles.

Recently there was even another way to increase the fun of such trips. At certain places there were young, waving, handsome guys, perhaps just grown up, at least that's what they all said, who with a happy laugh would ask people to jump into one of the carriages to please the male driver. Often, after they had taken their place on the box, they would first scratch their host's testicles, then, if requested, they would kneel between his slightly spread legs, open his fly and pass the time for the driver with their skillful hands, but also with their mouths. This was a very nice, very welcome change, an additional offer that was very gladly accepted!

Well, Markus was a little different to most other men in this respect. Making the Mongolian between the drawbars sweat was one thing, but he also liked getting one of these young guys in the car. After a friendly wink, one of them jumped into the slowly moving single-axle vehicle. "I'm Pedro!" was all the handsome guy said, then Markus gave the Mongolian a quick smack with the whip with a smile and things moved along quickly.

As soon as his young guest was sitting next to him, he was happy to hand him the reins and whip, then watched with pleasure as Pedro really got the stallion fired up. Markus not only motivated him with friendly words to swing the whip properly, but also quickly put his hand in Pedro's willingly opened leg scissors. Now he gently scratched his male organ and also his testicles. This stimulated the young guy even more to go really hard. Even though both of them ultimately had the same status, he probably showed no mercy to the strong guy between the drawbars.

When Markus sensed the erotic feelings in his young guest, he quickly had a special wish. Without saying much, he knelt down in front of him, between the young handsome's spread thighs. Then he calmly unpacked everything important and then, full of tension, with his eyes closed and his mouth open, searched for the erect male organ. Then he licked the entire length again and again with his broad tongue, then took everything into his mouth with relish and began to suck on it rhythmically. Pedro was of course quite astonished at first, because he had not expected this at all. The "normal" case on such a trip was that he should perform this service. But there were obviously other men, and this one was one of the more pleasant types for him.

It was definitely more pleasant for him, the way things were going, because his unexpected male organ lover wasn't doing it badly at all, it was very erotic. When the first, surprising - positive - shock was over, he began to really enjoy it. Pedro still had to smile a little, and the stallion was immediately given another juicy slap on his tight ass. The young driver knew that his eager, nice host liked it. Things seemed to be going extremely well for him today!

#2 2024-07-06 17:51:37

Max

Re: Markus, different from the others

Part 2

It wasn't very often that Markus was on his knees like he was now. But with this handsome guy, it just overcame him. He enjoyed trying his hand at being a male organ sucker. When he then heard the loud crack of the whip and the moaning and groaning of a train slave, then the world was right for him. But today he particularly liked this sweet boy, who also smelled really pleasant, even seductive between his legs. It was a real stroke of luck when he winked at him. He didn't even fidget at first, recognized the situation straight away, happily let Markus have his male organ, let him lick his balls, just as he probably likes it himself. Meanwhile, the Mongolian had nothing to laugh about, because cocky, stimulated and erotically charged, he got more than was necessary from his new charioteer. And so a few very pleasant minutes passed.

Then Pedro even became a little cocky, but was initially frightened of himself for a moment. He simply put his right leg on Markus' bent shoulder, almost automatically, and then leaned back a little. But what did Markus do, just a short time later? He reached for Pedro's left leg 'with a gentle hand' and gently placed it on the shoulder that was still free. This humble attitude, which was also the leg rest of this cheeky guy, seemed to please him very much. Pedro immediately recognized the situation, bent both his knees a little more and slowly pushed his stiff male organ a little deeper into Markus' mouth. But, even though Markus was briefly frightened, he actually liked it and so he let everything around him happen as it was. This Pedro was simply a force to be reckoned with, had impressive, infallible instincts, somehow always knew exactly what Markus liked.

"I think you like it when I really light a fire under the butt of our strong ox up there. I have the impression that he's getting a bit tired, and then the fun for us two might be a little less. Should I hit him on the balls with the whip? I don't think he'll like that, but if I hit him perfectly, he'll probably jump like a young deer again, and then maybe squeal like a little pig! Hahaha!"

"By the way, what are we going to do when I'm ready and you've loaded my male organ cannon properly? If you ask me, it would be a shame to just stop, because you've really got me in the mood! The easiest thing would be to just let nature take its course, and it'll just happen as it happens! Do you like the idea of ​​that? But for now, carry on like that, you're doing really well, congratulations! Just don't be surprised if I suddenly get serious. That can happen very quickly, then there's nothing you can do, then the rest just continues automatically, without any brakes!"

Then another few minutes passed. During this time, the stallion got hit a lot with the driver's whip, Pedro, that mean guy, kept aiming at the upper legs and also landed a few good hits directly on the sack between the legs. The Mongolian actually squealed like a young piglet, it was probably not pleasant to get the whip there. But still, this gave him fresh energy again and again, he was probably scared, toiling like a madman, as if possessed between his drawbar!

"Now we're slowly turning into the home stretch," said Pedro in still calm words, "now full commitment is required! Try hard, I'm slowly getting into top form!"

Markus now gave everything on this young, stiff male organ! How he would have loved to be a slave between the drawbar himself, to feel the whip of this young god on his skin. How he would have loved to pull the single-axle vehicle with this merciless driver. He wanted so much to be the horse for this wonderful Pedro. Markus had the feeling that every crack of the whip he heard would hit him. He could practically feel the whip, even if it didn't even touch him.

But Pedro even seemed to sense that: "I think you would like the whip from me now, right? You're already quite restless. Come on, more effort! But my male organ wants everything from you even without a whip, everything, more effort, you lame horse, faster!" Then he kicked his heels into his flanks a few times, "Huh, come on, hop, faster, my little horse, final sprint! Your rider is about to reach the finish line!"

Max

#3 2024-07-07 10:29:09

luckyone840
Bonus member
Male (45), Italy

Wow, I wish I was Pedro...

#4 2024-07-08 11:02:32

Max

Part 3

At that moment Markus dreamed that this sweet bastard would wear riding boots up to his knees, with dangerous spurs on his heels, with which he would mercilessly drive him further and further, to the point of maximum performance, yes, to madness. How he would love to be his riding horse, his riding slave, to carry him in the saddle until he was completely exhausted, he would give everything. Now every kick with his heels was a real pleasure for Markus. He felt like a racehorse that could already see the finish line, but was driven further and further by his ambitious jockey with spurs and whip... and he just gave it his all!

Suddenly he felt it in his mouth, wet and sticky, but simply delicious. He didn't know if it was 5 or 6 powerful spurts of semen. Then Pedro calmed down, stopped whipping the Mongolian, and let his legs rest powerless and calm on Markus' shoulders. He had completely relaxed, had put the whip and reins to one side. The panting, still anxious slave continued walking, pulling the cart at a slow trot. He must have sensed what had happened in the last few minutes, everyone was exhausted.

It was just right! The city had been reached, as if Pedro had wanted it that way. He didn't say anything more about what had happened in the last few minutes, but then he spoke up. "We'll have to return your single-axle vehicle here, which is a shame, we're still going back. But I've just had a good idea. It's surely enough if just one of us walks, right? We don't have to take a whole cart for the way back, I think!"

Markus knew that he had to return the cart here, and had briefly thought about renting something similar for the return trip. Now this question came, actually more of a statement from Pedro. He didn't really understand the meaning of these words, but he said, "Yes, of course, one is enough! Of course one is enough." But he still wasn't sure what he wanted to say. But the clarifying answer didn't take long to arrive. "Great, then I'll ride you on the way back, that's fine with me anyway! It's in your interest too, you dreamer! Now we have the best opportunity to do it, it's a very good solution!"

Markus' jaw almost dropped. How did this rascal know what he had been thinking about the whole time? But this "cheeky" remark went unanswered, and he didn't really know what to say. Pedro noticed that his conversation partner was pretty astonished, just as he had expected. But he didn't let it show, took advantage of this pause and continued.

"You just need to go to the stable over there, they have everything you need. You can borrow good bridles there, they'll saddle you properly, and they also have good riding whips. Unfortunately, they don't have spurs or boots, but we can manage without them. I'll drop the team off at the station. In the meantime, you can get yourself bridled and saddled, I'll wait for you here, take your time."

Markus still couldn't say a word. The wildest thoughts were running around in his head. What had happened to him? Why didn't he say anything?

"When you're ready, you can get going, then your rider just needs to get on... see you soon!" Then he took the long reins and walked quickly towards the station with the exhausted Mongolian in tow. He knew his way around here, knew where to drop off the single-axle vehicle.

Markus was still standing there, wordless, feeling like a complete idiot. By the time he had regained some mental composure, Pedro was already a long way away. So he should have run after him quickly if he wanted to say something else, but what was he supposed to say to him anyway? He didn't know anyway, he couldn't think of any words.

This short speech was just said in passing. Pedro hadn't even asked for his opinion! Markus looked at the stable, then once again after the single-axle vehicle, back in the direction of the stable: OK, why not! He had actually felt the ardent desire to be a riding horse under Pedro, this simply irresistible rascal. Now, surprisingly, the opportunity was actually there. He had never expected such a development! He just had to go to this stable and say the right words, that was all. Then his big dream would almost have come true: he was the horse, perhaps also the riding slave, of this handsome devil.
Max

#5 2024-07-09 14:08:50

Max

Part 4
The longer he thought about it, the more it was no longer a real question: he would definitely do it, because that was exactly what he wanted! Then he slowly walked towards the stable, looked back once more, but could no longer see Pedro. He had probably already turned off somewhere, but Markus could rely on that, he would wait for him, for his new riding horse, at the agreed place. So he continued walking, pushed open the swing door and entered the stable corridor with slow steps. At first nobody noticed him, but then an old black woman approached him, smiling kindly with her snow-white teeth:

“What can I do for you? Do you have a request?”

“I ... I wanted to ask if you have any bridles and a saddle, I mean to borrow.”

“For you, you mean? Does anyone want to ride you? Of course, otherwise you wouldn't ask so timidly! Is it a tall, heavy rider?”

“Uhh … no, not that tall, rather a little smaller.”

“Like that one over there?”

The woman pointed to one of the stable boys who was sitting on a large bale of hay. In fact, he had about the same build, weight and height as Pedro.

“Yes … yes, something like that, yes, that could fit, almost exactly fit.”

To his surprise, the woman answered his questions objectively, without a trace of mockery. Markus was probably not the first person to have turned to her with such a request, he quickly realized that. He also had the feeling that this woman knew what she was talking about, knew exactly what to do. That calmed him down a little, even though he still felt like a bit of an idiot, showing up here and letting Pedro saddle him like a horse.

“Beginner, probably! OK, then I know, come with me, we’ll find something suitable for you. I'll get you ready for your rider so that you'll be a really beautiful stallion that he'll enjoy!" Then she turned around, took a few steps, turned around again "Come on! It'll take a while until I've saddled and bridled you, it won't be that quick!" ... and Markus followed her steps, albeit a little hesitantly.

He then had to undress almost completely, only keeping his trainers and shorts on. Then she loosely put a wide leather belt around his hips.

"Your rider has to think about whether he wants to tie your wrists there, he probably doesn't know you that well yet. In any case, I'll do that right away, you don't want to be accused of anything. But you don't seem that wild to me. But if you have a really crazy rider, one who wants to try everything, so rides you pretty hard, then that's definitely better. Then you still can't do anything stupid with your hands, so it's just a lot safer! Some stallions have almost gone mad when they have to carry a really wild rider in the saddle. By the way, there are also women like that, I've experienced things, but I'm just saying that in passing, best forget it."

Then came the saddle, securely fastened to the upper back with straps. Markus would have to lean forward slightly so that Pedro could sit comfortably there. Stirrups were then clipped on at the sides. The woman probably estimated the rider's leg length first. Then it was his turn to put on his bridle, he willingly opened his mouth. The bit consisted of a solid piece of leather, went between his teeth and was fixed behind his head with thin straps. Now the reins were clipped on the sides, next to his mouth, and placed on his shoulders, next to the saddle. "Ready!" said the black woman, pushing it slightly to the side so that he could see himself in a large mirror.

Markus was excited when he saw himself, but controlled himself and didn't let on, turning back and forth almost like a model! "You should take blinkers with you, as well as a nice whip, one that whistles in the air and also pulls well. All riders like to have one in their hands, especially when they're riding a beginner. They often get tired quickly, lose interest and become lazy. But not all of them, some two-legged horses love whips like that too."

Without wasting any more words, she hung the much-praised riding whip, a fairly long one with a supple tip and about 15cm of braided leather cord, on the small saddle knob. Then she grabbed the reins and ran towards the stable door. For the first time, Markus followed her light pull on the reins. Now he really was 'Pedro's new stallion', and he was willing, even looking forward to feeling him in the saddle soon.

#6 2024-07-09 16:50:12

luckyone840
Bonus member
Male (45), Italy

Wow so exciting!

Is Markus German? does he look like a typical German? He is handsome, so probably he has blond or black hair? He has to be fit in order to be a horse, right?

I don't want to change your story, but I am extremely intrigued, if you could humor me and answer me this hypothetical scenario, since Markus has the bridle in his mouth, he can't talk, and with his hands tied behind, there isn't much he could do but behave like a real horse, what if lets say another man saw this and took the opportunity just grabbed rein from the black woman and start riding him, that will make Markus a wild horse I guess, what would happen in that case?

I can't wait to know how Pedro is going to ride this beginner horse, so cool!

#7 2024-07-09 22:17:54

Max

I don't know Markus' nationality to be honest. I know that he is about 183cm tall, a sporty guy who used to do a lot of sport, but has now put on a bit of weight. He goes to the gym regularly, does cardio and strength training. He has very short hair and rather dark eyes.

He is a switcher in many ways. He likes to swing the whip himself, but he also likes to submit, as we have seen. He is not gay, likes men and women.

What would have happened if another man had suddenly jumped into the saddle? Markus would not have noticed it immediately, because his vision is limited by the folded-in blinkers. But that would have been a wild ride, similar to a rodeo. This daredevil guy would have had to be a very good rider to stay in the saddle for even a minute!

But you are right: his options are limited, he can only behave like a horse, he has to use his options like a wild horse to throw off this unwanted rider. He can't do more than that. But I'm sure he would manage it, even if he's a good, experienced rider.

In this case, no help could be expected from Pedro. He would rather watch this equestrian spectacle with enthusiasm and hope that it lasts as long as possible and that he enjoys it. I wouldn't be surprised if he even applauded this rider.
Max

#8 2024-07-10 09:24:28

Max

Part 5

After the stable door, she loosely attached the reins to a bar. Then she grabbed the blinkers, quickly attached them a little above the bridle and simply folded them in. Now Markus could hardly see anything anymore. Then the strange woman simply left him standing there without saying a word. Now he could have easily freed himself, with a little skill this would not have been a problem. But why should he do that now, so close to the finish? He was allowed to be a two-legged horse, was allowed to carry a gorgeous rider in the saddle, he had always wanted this.

But as he stood there, his view obstructed, he thought about what was probably coming his way. The way back was quite long, not overly hilly, but he hadn't paid that much attention on the way there. However, Markus had never carried a person for such a long distance, let alone one who sat on him in a saddle, with his feet propped up in stirrups and had him by the reins. Of course, he was a wonderful rider, beautiful to look at with fine limbs, not very tall, with a perfect body. But even such a person had his weight, of course, he was not a feather. In addition, Pedro had specifically asked for a "good" whip and Markus knew exactly: he would use it when riding! With the draft stallion, he had already enjoyed swinging it and burning it on the sweaty slave's fur, sometimes with a diabolical laugh when he had landed a perfect hit.

"Can I even carry him?" suddenly occurred to him. He even broke out in a light sweat of fear, his forehead became moist. Will he also accept that I am not a real horse, not one with four strong legs? This was anything but certain, he was the rider, only he had the command. But one thing was certain: Pedro wanted to have fun. Markus himself always liked to crack the whip on a tight slave's ass. But he himself had never been whipped! Now things looked different, the positions had turned, had changed. It was impossible to predict how Pedro would treat him, his two-legged horse, when he was riding, but everything was possible, nothing was impossible.

"There you are, and perfectly prepared! Now I really just need to get on and take the reins in my hand, great! By the way, I haven't ridden for a while. You don't find such nice specimens like you every day. The last one was also a strong guy, a really tough guy, he could really take a lot. As a beginner, you definitely need a good rider, and you should get one. I will do everything I can with you, because you have never been broken in before. We'll leave the blinkers as they are for now, then you'll be much more attentive to my aids, pay more attention to the reins." Markus didn't like that very much, but, OK, he was the horse here and had to obey.

"So, go down a bit, stand with your legs a little apart, otherwise you'll fall over before I can sit properly, hahaha, then I want to get on, or "mount" as they say in equestrian circles. I'm really excited to see how you ride. The saddle looks good, it's certainly comfortable, even if you sit on it for a while. So, let's get started. Then get down, my horse, now you're going to be ridden by Pedro!"

Markus did as instructed, he himself was full of tension about how it would be. Then his rider put his left foot in the stirrup, he felt the pressure building up, he held on, then a short swing and Pedro was already sitting in the saddle! Now he felt his rider for the first time, his whole body, everything. It was a wonderful feeling, a pleasure, he himself wanted to shout "Hurrah" out loud, happiness hormones flooded through him. Now he really was Pedro's horse, he could have cheered!

But then Markus concentrated more closely on the situation. He himself was a very strong man, not as well trained as he had been a few years ago, but still in good shape. To his surprise, when Pedro was fully in the saddle, he hardly felt his weight at all! Sure, he was still full of joy, adrenaline was coursing through his veins and there was certainly no heavy weight on his shoulders. But he could never have imagined that it would be so easy, so pleasant to carry him. He would carry him on his shoulders, on his back, forever; he felt so good, so strong at that moment. Then came a light tug on the reins, a quick kick in the ribs, and Markus immediately trotted off obediently.
Max

#9 2024-07-13 10:39:09

Max

Part 6
The first few hundred meters were wonderful, like a rush of happiness. But then he realized that he had been deceived, because Pedro of course had his weight too! Now Markus slowly felt that he had to carry a rider as well as his own body weight. OK, that was bound to happen, it was completely logical, but he wanted to be Pedro's horse, so he had to pull himself together and really make an effort. It was still bearable, even though the expected distance was now in his head. It was quite a distance, it wouldn't go that quickly. But he didn't want to think about that for the time being, he wanted to enjoy the feeling of feeling Pedro. His rider was obviously having fun sitting in the saddle and letting Markus trot for him. It was basically his idea that it would be enough if only one of them ran, and he was now the rider, as planned. In between, Pedro even patted his two-legged horse on the neck a few times, albeit only briefly.

But then, some time later, Markus began to feel exhausted! Not that he wanted to get rid of his rider, no, he still liked being his horse. But a little break would do him good. He tried to articulate himself somehow, but then quickly realized that he was not even able to pronounce a single letter, let alone ask for a break. The bridle was in the back of his mouth, and at the same time he was pressing his tongue against the roof of his mouth. It didn't hurt, but it didn't work, talking was simply impossible! But somehow Pedro had to notice that his riding slave was not running as briskly as he had at the beginning! Of course he had to notice that! But perhaps he didn't think about it at all, or it didn't interest him any more! Pedro was looking forward to riding Markus, to being carried the long way, other things were not important to him.

Then came: "Come on, run a little faster! You've slowed down, are you fed up with it? I don't do that, come on, get into a quick trot, hop, hop, hop!" Light kicks to the side were probably meant to show him exactly what Pedro meant by that. Markus should actually run even faster, so the breather he so desperately needed was out of the question. How could he make his rider understand what he wanted? "Come on, faster! Are you tired already? I don't want you to fall asleep with your slow trot, hop, let's go, faster, exercise is healthy, hahaha! That will freshen you up! We still have a long way to go."

Markus continued trotting, fighting against his exhaustion, but somehow he was still moving forward. He didn't know whether he was really in a "fast trot". But he had the impression that he was actually running a little faster. "Do you know what just occurred to me? I only brought water for myself! You obviously need something to drink on this strenuous journey.” Markus hadn’t even thought of that. It was clear that this ordeal was completely impossible without drinks, even with water it would have been almost impossible. But without something to drink, it was completely impossible!

“I really didn’t think of that, it can happen quickly in a hurry, but we’ll find a suitable solution for you!” Markus heard Pedro demonstratively drinking from his canteen, letting it “gurgle” in his throat. “I’ve got enough with me, it collects automatically, I can feel it, don’t worry. Well, we’ll just have to resort to something like “secondary use” so that you have something to drink and don’t collapse under my butt from thirst.”

Markus didn’t think he was hearing correctly! He immediately understood what his rider had meant by the word “secondary use”, then the reference to “automatic collection”! He would never let that happen to him, never! Pedro had just said nothing other than that the water supplies were just for him and that he wanted to piss in his mouth later! That was simply unbelievable, but Pedro had clearly said it like that! If only he could at least say something himself, but even a second attempt showed him that it was simply not possible with the bit in his mouth. At the same time, he noticed that his tongue was now completely dry, as was his throat! He simply had to drink something urgently, otherwise his strength would fail very soon, and Pedro seemed to sense that too.
Max

#10 2024-07-17 21:53:49

ponyslave79

Pedro is an excellent rider - one can only dream of him, I hope he will completely dominate Markus.

#11 2024-07-18 08:18:22

Max

Part 7
"Knowing you, you've probably already thought about my suggestion. I urgently need to empty my bladder in the next few minutes, it's starting to get really uncomfortable! Of course, I could just let it all go to waste or find a nice tree if you prefer. I don't mind. I was just thinking about how you feel at home, because our bodies really need fluids. But when you make your decision, you should bear in mind that it may take some time before I urgently need to go again. In the meantime, of course, I can't offer you anything! So, think about it carefully, but of course I don't want to force you to do anything, it's your own free decision."

Markus was almost desperate! If Pedro just emptied himself somewhere, if he refused the urine that was offered to him, then there would be nothing at all that he could drink. Even if he somehow managed to hold out for the "some time" mentioned, he would be faced with the same dilemma again later. It was completely pointless to refuse this now, he wasn't getting anything else to drink anyway. He just heard his rider again taking a deep gulp of fresh water with pleasure. "Ahh, that feels good!" Markus was desperate!

Then Pedro spoke to him again: "Well, have you thought about it? I really have to go now." He immediately grabbed the reins, pulled Markus out of his thoughts and brought him to a quick stop. Markus immediately went further down, bent his knees so that his rider could dismount. He felt it right away: it was an enormous relief when the pressure eased and Pedro got out of the saddle.

But he didn't turn around any further, took a few steps towards a large beech tree, then slowly unpacked. Markus was shocked, he broke out in a cold sweat, he wasn't going to just... he made almost panicked, inarticulate noises, just thought "please, please don't!" Pedro turned around slowly again and looked at him with a smile: "I thought you weren't interested in my caring offer. Would you like something to drink, straight from the source, so to speak?" Markus nodded vigorously. "OK, then we misunderstood each other. Good thing I asked again. Then just come closer and then get down on your knees again, then you'll be at about the right height for me." Markus came and slid on his knees to Pedro. Pedro was standing there, his male organ hanging out of his fly, his elbows on his hips.

"So, then we'll give you a drink, but first take the bite out, it won't work like that." This was quickly done with a few, skillful movements. It was very pleasant for Markus to be able to move his palate and tongue somewhat freely again after such a long time, although he felt that everything was almost bone dry. He salivated in his mouth with the last of the liquid he had. But even then it became clear to him: he urgently needed liquid for his body.

"Now stick out your tongue, just as far as you can. Your mouth is exactly at male organ height, so everything fits perfectly together. Now, stick out your tongue and open your mouth wide. I'll then place my male organ on your tongue. If I were you, I'd take another deep breath, then I'll let it flow slowly so that you can practice swallowing a little more. Then the floodgates will be opened, you'll have to drink pretty quickly, neither of us wants anything to go wrong. When I'm finished, you'll lick my male organ clean again with your tongue and lips and we'll be done and you'll feel better again. Your thirst will be gone and you'll have your strength back. Just don't think about what you're doing, just do it like I've just told you!"

Markus was desperate, but realized that he had no other option than to follow his rider's instructions. He had already sucked Pedro's male organ, was now also his riding horse, and now this was added to the mix: he was his urinal! The more he thought about it, he just couldn't believe everything he had experienced in the last few hours. "Did you understand everything I just explained to you?" Markus, still quite absent-minded, caught up in his thoughts, nodded slowly. "Did you remember everything well?" Markus nodded again. "I'm glad! Then nothing stands in the way of what is coming next. So let's start at the beginning: stick out your tongue!"
Max

#12 2024-07-22 22:22:50

Max

Part 8
Markus obeyed, stretching out his tongue, which was now dry and sticky again. The male organ would be safe there, he thought, and it certainly wouldn't slip. He didn't want to see what Pedro was doing in detail, and closed his eyes briefly. Very slowly, Pedro placed his unwrapped male organ on Marko's tongue. "Then let's start very slowly, to practice, so to speak." Then the first drops came, then a trickle that ran directly over his tongue into his throat. Now he had already taken his first sip, and it continued slowly.

Pedro could have let his urine flow really forcefully now, but somehow he had the feeling that his thirsty stallion still needed a little time to compose himself. Despite his declarations, he hadn't quite internalized all of this yet. But then Pedro let a full rod shoot down his throat. He would see in a few moments whether he could even swallow it all so easily. Pedro was already excited to see how things would develop.

Then it really started! A powerful stream shot straight into Markus' throat. He swallowed everything like a madman, but felt that the level in his mouth was slowly rising. He tried to swallow even faster, not knowing whether he was actually succeeding. In any case, he was somehow able to swallow the incoming amounts of urine, sometimes even choking it down. While Markus was still doing everything he could to take in the amounts of liquid, he heard Pedro again, probably with great enjoyment, taking another big swig from the water bottle. Then the stream of urine became a little weaker, then even weaker, and finally only a few drops came out. After his "source" dried up, Pedro simply wiped the rest off Markus' lips and shook out the last drops. Then everything was done, nothing had gone wrong.

Only now did Markus start to think about what exactly had happened. To his surprise, after a few seconds he realized: it wasn't as bad as he had feared! Of course it was urine that he had drunk and not champagne, but even so neither the smell nor the taste of Pedro's liquid excretion was in any way disgusting. It was a fresh, lukewarm liquid that actually smelled rather pleasant. The salty taste was mild, went very well and was even stimulating. Wine connoisseurs would certainly say: 'A pleasant, light, fruity note in the finish'! That was of course a complete surprise for Markus! He had really imagined something different when he thought of "secondary use". Could this divine brat somehow do magic, maybe even enchant him? It was actually completely impossible that even his urine was a delicacy...

Pedro packed up again, he too was happy that his bladder was no longer pressing. It was amazing and very gratifying what he could do with his new slave: the boy obeyed him at his every word, did everything without protest, he obviously even liked it. He had always wanted one like that, and now he had found one by chance, it had come to him, so to speak. Pedro didn't need to have any inhibitions with Markus, that wasn't necessary. He stated this with a slightly cryptic, somewhat malicious smile: this little idea had obviously pleased both of them. Besides, it was much nicer to relieve oneself in a greedy mouth than to simply stand in the countryside and piss in the grass or on a tree!

Pedro thought for a moment about whether he should have his male organ sucked after this successful action, as his own reward, but somehow he felt more like riding again, because he had enjoyed riding Markus too. Besides, he could do this a little later, maybe even during another short break. His eager slave was not running away from him. First of all, he had planned to ride his stallion at a somewhat more sporty pace.

He had not yet left his whip unused. If he couldn't ride his riding slave with spurs, he at least wanted to know how effective the riding whip was on him. This break was certainly long enough, he would surely be back to full strength. Pedro picked up the whip immediately after mounting, because he wanted to make up for the lost time by going fast, the young rider would not tolerate laziness.

END

#13 2024-07-22 23:59:20

yapo
Male

Brilliant! Thank you so much, Max! It is like looking in a mirror... Markus is my alter ego.

#14 2024-08-28 16:51:07

luckyone840
Bonus member
Male (45), Italy

Wow Markus...... you are perhaps the BEST writer here in the forum, I got excited reading your stories, I wonder how many members here are like Yapo imagining Markus is his alter ego?

#15 2024-08-29 14:09:44

Max

We're not at an Olympics here, but I'm still happy if you like my stories... a few others also give positive feedback.
Max

#16 2024-09-25 16:25:54

Natalia98

Markus stands out from the crowd due to his distinct approach and originality. While others may follow trends, he firmly forges his own way, embracing what makes him unique. This characteristic makes him remarkable and absolutely special.
Fm whatsapp (New Window)

#17 2024-09-26 10:59:27

equidum
Male (72), France

Thanks Max for this brilliant, "mouth-watering" story, if I may allow me this innocent pun ... smile ...
Urine drinking is totally logical in Pedro's and Markus' situation. It is also totally safe and sane for the drinker, unless the provider had a urine-infection. I even believe that urine is better than water because of its salt content, as salt helps the body to keep its water. But this high salt content is also what forbids to drink it on a daily basis ...
More importantly from a master's standpoint, using a human urinal is certainly the most pleasurable way to pee ! And also more hygienic for the feminine users : Toilet paper will never equal a devot tongue as regards after pee cleaning !

This story shows once more that pony slavery is a wide open gate to all possibles forms of slavery  ... !!

THKS again Max !

#18 2024-09-27 23:03:16

hermosospies
Male (48), paraguay

extraordinario relato

#19 2024-10-02 22:02:20

Max

Continuation: 1

Pedro looked at Markus: this break had undoubtedly done him good! The liquid he had drunk also helped him to get back on his feet. Of course, he had not fully recovered in this relatively short time. Nevertheless, his rider did not want to wait any longer. That simply had to be enough. He finally wanted to get back in the saddle and ride on.

First he pressed the bit back into his mouth and pulled him forward at the back of the head. Then he slowly stood up, gave the reins two quick tugs, then Markus stood up and leaned forward a little so that Pedro could mount straight away. His left foot pressed into the stirrup, he gained momentum and then he slowly slid into the saddle and immediately grabbed the reins. Everything had worked out great, just as he had expected.

When Pedro had climbed into the saddle and placed his boots firmly in the stirrups, after a short "Come on, let's go!" he moved his bottom a little back and forth to ensure he had a comfortable sitting position. The saddle was now more on the back of his back, so that his stallion had to lean forward a little more when trotting. This was strenuous, but the rider had an almost perfect seat. In this position, Markus had the advantage that almost all of his weight was extended to his "hind legs", so his back was almost free of strain. Of course, Pedro did not know whether this was really a significant relief, but he did not really care.

The rider now took a close look at the whip. It felt good, was quite supple, and the leather was a little wider. So there was no need to fear that his riding slave would develop the first cracks in his skin after just a few blows. Even with heavy blows, only the skin or the nerves lying close to the skin were irritated by this type of whip. This could undoubtedly be very painful for him, just as it should be, but major injuries would probably not occur for the time being. But it would undoubtedly mobilize fresh strength from a tired, listless body.

In this bent-over position, Markus naturally had to stick his butt out as far as he could, whether he wanted to or not. To the side, where the thighs end, the rider could see with joy how the muscles did their work with each step. This was exactly the ideal place to urge him on with the riding whip, and that was where he wanted to place the blows. Pedro had firmly resolved to treat his skin a little more carefully despite the whip, so to hit him alternately, with both his left and right hand. With this technique he would get the tired riding slave back up to speed, he was quite sure of that. He felt an expectant tension about what he could still get out of this Markus. But for now Pedro just wanted to let him trot on. It was a great thing to ride this two-legged stallion, the young rider couldn't imagine anything more beautiful at that moment, an absolute delight.

He soon noticed from his position that the first beads of sweat were forming on his neck, very small at first, then developing into a shiny, narrow trickle. A short time later, he could hear his breathing sounds, but Markus still bravely maintained his speed. He was scared, of course, knowing that he was still trotting, which was still far below a gallop. He couldn't imagine running any faster, let alone galloping! Maintaining that speed for a longer period of time also seemed almost impossible to him.

But Markus had also seen his rider's whip and a shiver ran down his spine. He didn't know at that moment whether Pedro was already holding it in his hand, ready to strike, but in any case the whip was within his reach in no time and ready for immediate use. Markus didn't need to be under any illusions: he would still feel the painful burning, the welts, on his skin today, no matter how hard he tried. Pedro was in this exuberant mood, he wanted to really go for it. He could literally feel it, this young, divine rider wanted to let off steam and find out what was going on with Markus, what strength and energy he still had when he was touched really hard and without mercy.
Max

#20 2024-10-11 00:13:40

luckyone840
Bonus member
Male (45), Italy

wow Max, thank you for continuing the story!!!! Finally some thing good in this site again, please continue more..... we need you!

Board footer