Ultimate shoulder rides

Internet's #1 shoulder riding community

You are not logged in.

#1 2024-09-25 19:58:29

New stories?

Does anyone have a good story? I feel like the forum is dying out with stories.

#2 2024-09-25 22:40:30

lindy11347
Male (over 50), USA

Re: New stories?

I share your concern about the lack of stories. Sure that many of our members have recent sightings, memories, or have personal experiences that they should share with others.

My marriage has provided numerous opportunities to carry my wife on my shoulders. When we were dating, she had no problem riding my shoulders in the water and would often initiate the activity. One day I surprised her by sneaking up behind her, placing my head between her legs, and before she knew it she was on my shoulders. I could best escribe her reaction as panic. She had never done this outside the water and was extremely nervous about falling.

After a few years and several shoulder rides in our home, she became comfortable with being on my shoulders. Must admit that the shoulder ride often led to a more intimate encounter. She became so comfortable that I related a story in an earlier post about our 11 year old niece putting her up on her shoulders.

Through the years, she has developed a great fondness for being on my shoulders. Our home has high ceilings and she has used my shoulders to reach something on top of a shelf, dusting the top of tall furniture, or just for some erotic fun. She is a private person so we only do this in private and their are no pictures that I would ever share with anyone. I know that sharing our mutual love of shoulder riding has drawn us closer over the years

Hope this note will encourage others to come forward.

#3 2024-09-28 22:39:17

MissBaron

Re: New stories?

123454321:                                                                                                 

My story isn't so much a story in itself but  it fits my observation and my curiosity concerning people's views of this  subject  and  weather it's  an activity for it's own sake, a fetish or something else?                        I noticed  that more men choose the role of  carrier  and some prefer to be carried by the opposite  sex .   

I am exclusively "a rider"  myself and never really gave  a great deal of thought about  the times I was  sitting on a man's shoulders  and sometimes I didn't give much thought or consideration to  the  man I happened to be sitting on.                                                                 Being  somewhat petite (5ft 2in) I  sat  on the shoulders of boys and men I  dated to get a better view of events and even (rarely ) simply because I was tired of walking.      One day while watching fireworks, I  told my  male companion  to lift me on his shoulders   so I would have a    better view .He was rather tall and thin   affording me  a fairly comfortable    seat  and  perch .  Other women and a few  children were already on shoulders  but  very near by, a  young adult  man was  sitting on  the shoulders of another ,slightly smaller  man. The man who was  serving as a  stationary  carrier was having some difficulty   with the weight of his rider  which was obvious by  the fact that he was bending over with his hands being supported  on his  knees and his back bent , supporting the riders  butt to some degree. The impression of the man sitting on the carrier was one of a dominant sitting on a  submissive  rather than a mutually agreed situation.   This  impression was further  implied  when the  man on top  didn't   allow himself to be put down at the end of the display  and ordered the  carrier to take him to one of the wooden benches where the carrier sat down  with  the rider sitting on his  hunched shoulders and seemed to be admonishing  the carrier about something(I couldn't hear)  before  dismounting .                                       

While I rarely gave  much thought  to the guy that I was  riding or sitting on   during the times I was on  his shoulders, I gave some thought to how  entitled  I  felt  when  on a guy's shoulders  and  how dismissive I often was  without thinking about my  attitude.              It's not that I  want to change my attitude but rather to understand  how others view their role in the activity  ,how they want to be served   or how they like to serve.

Board footer