Ultimate shoulder rides

Internet's #1 shoulder riding community

You are not logged in.

#1 2010-08-19 20:20:18

purplerainbow
Male (46), England

Friday Night

I checked my watch against the clock on the wall.Twenty past ten.Friday night.Normally, I would be in the pub with my mates.This Friday night was different. I had agreed to go babysitting with my new girlfriend, Kerrie.
I had envisaged the night going slightly differently to this .You know.Little Kirsty, who we were sitting for would be fast asleep in bed by eight o’clock.Her parents, Phil and Caroline had said that they would be home about half past ten.So, by my reckoning, that gave me and Kerrie, at least, a couple of hours to spend time as 17 year old “going out together” couples  do…. and then we would be in the pub, surrounded by our mates , in time for “last orders.”
Kerrie was upstairs attempting to persuade “sweet little Kirsty” to go to sleep. Come to think about it, I hadn’t heard either Kirsty or Kerry in a while now.Maybe they were both asleep!
I sighed wearily to myself and continued to gaze into the flames of the coal fire in front of me. I was sitting on the rug with my feet resting on the tiled edge of the hearth. It was then that I heard Kerrie coming downstairs.She entered the lounge and smiled at me.
“She’s asleep.Finally.” I turned my head and looking back over my right shoulder I watched as Kerrie was now peering round the closed curtains outside into the darkness.She was bent forward, slightly, from the waist. Her standing in this position allowed me a perfect opportunity to admire her shape. Kerrie had the classic curvy figure.She had a narrow waist with fairly broad hips and thighs.Her tight black corduroys accentuated her contours and these were what I was admiring when she spoke.
“It’s still raining and I’m sure that wind is getting stronger.Are you sure you want to walk to the pub in this?” she asked.
“Of course I do” I replied indignantly “It’s Friday night isn’t it?”
She shook her head slowly, I guess, in bewilderment as she walked towards me.Her smile lit up her face which was framed by her dark brown hair which fell in loose curls onto the shoulders of her white “gypsy blouse” and black waistcoat. I watched ,too, as those magical hips swung slightly as she walked. My God.What a body!
I remained in my sitting position on the floor.Kerrie stood directly behind me.I knew what I wanted to happen but how could I engineer such an opportunity. I couldn’t really ask her to…..
At that point I felt her place her hands on my shoulders.I looked up at her.Her face,still smiling, looked down into mine.I then felt her pressing down on my shoulders.What was this?A strength test,maybe…?
I locked my back straight to counter the force of her pressing down on me.
“Oooh,you’ve got strong shoulders.” Kerry said quietly. I felt that every nerve ending in my body was tingling.I still knew, exactly, what I wanted to happen next.Should I just ask her? We had only been going out together for just under a week.I didn’t want her to think that I was weird.
Such thoughts ran chaotically through my head.As they did I felt Kerrie increase her  pressure slightly. I then felt my heart skip and my stomach knot as she slowly brought her right leg over my right shoulder.I watched as the inside of her right thigh came towards my face before stopping barley an inch way from my cheek. I then watched in awe as her left leg swung  gracefully over my left shoulder and her foot came to rest on the floor.Almost instinctively,I raised  my hands and placed them against the outside of her thighs. I could almost feel her thigh muscles tense as she lowered herself into a sitting position on my shoulders. I moved my hands onto the tops of Kerry’s thighs and used my lower arms to squeeze them tightly against my neck, jaw, cheeks and ears.
I felt Kerry bring her feet up and hook them against my back. Finally, I felt her shift tighter into the back of my head.
“You’ve got all of me, now” she said slowly as she cupped my chin in her hands.
My whole body seemed to be reacting to the sensation of her sitting on my shoulders.I squeezed her thighs tightly against my head once, twice then several more times.I held them there and felt the warmth and firmness of them . Kerrie now began to caress my face and run her fingers through my hair gently pulling it   to length away from my scalp.
“Your hair would make fantastic spikes.” she giggled.”You’ll have to let me do it for you sometime.”
“Right now”I thought to myself “you can do anything that you want to me but I doubt that it would feel as good as what you are doing to me right now.”
She swept my fringe back and gently forced my head backwards so that I was looking up at her.She leant forward to look down at me.
“How are you doing down there? Are your shoulders aching yet?”
Another challenge to my masculinity!
“My shoulders are fine.Why shouldn’t they be?” I asked perhaps a little indignantly
“Well…..I’m sitting on them!” Kerrie replied
As if to emphasise her point she bounced  lightly on my shoulders three or four times.She then closed her thighs tightly around my neck and head and I felt her gently swing her knees slowly from side to side before releasing her grip.
I cannot recall exactly how long we were like this,probably no more than ten minutes or so.I then was aware of car doors slamming outside and the sound of footsteps crunching along the gravel path to the front door.
I expected Kerrie to get off my shoulders very quickly.She didn’t.Instead she sighed “Pity.I was enjoying sitting on top of you.” She gave my hair a last ruffle before placing both feet on the floor,pushing my head forward slightly and backing clear of me.
I quickly got to my feet and was stood next to her when Caroline and Phil entered the hallway.
Small talk ensued about Kirsty and if she had behaved or not.I glanced at the clock.It was nearly twenty five minutes to eleven .
We needed to leave now if we were going to make it to the pub for eleven o’clock.
Eventually,we were stepping outside into the cold,damp night air.
Phil and Caroline were neighbours of Kerrie’s and we would pass her house on the way to the pub.Kerrie stopped at the bottom of her driveway.
“Are you still sure that you want to go to the pub when the weather is like this?”
“Well….yeah.Why,do you not want to go?” I asked
“Maybe not tonight.” she replied. “I thought it would be nice if we could,perhaps, carry on what we were doing when they came home.Mum and dad are out,too.” She wrapped her arms around my neck and brought her face close to mine.
“So,what do you reckon?” she whispered
I looked up the road in the direction of the pub.I looked back at Kerrie and could feel her body pressing against mine.
I rolled my eyes upwards,clicked my tongue against the roof of my mouth. “Okay.We’ll have Friday night “in” this week…….if you want…” I added.
She kissed me on the lips ,smiled and,together, we started to walk towards her front door.

Last edited by purplerainbow (2010-08-27 16:18:12)

#2 2010-08-19 21:32:59

fincarry
Male (33), finland

Re: Friday Night

true story?

#3 2010-08-19 23:40:14

svipony
Male (50), switzerland

fincarry wrote:

true story?

Who cares?

IMHO it's a beautiful story written in a wonderful way.

#4 2010-08-20 07:04:38

DICK
Male (64), USA

GREAT STORY! I WISH I WAS THE GUY SHE WAS RIDING! IT BRINGS BACK MEMORIES OF LONG AGO AND SURE WISH I COULD MAKE IT HAPPEN AGAIN! IT IS ONLY A LOVELY FANTACY NOW! WHAT WAS THE GIRLS HEIGHT AND WEIGHT? I SURE HOPE SHE STILL LIKES TO RIDE SHOULDERS!

DICK

#5 2010-08-20 12:28:25

purplerainbow
Male (46), England

fincarry wrote:

true story?

The shoulder ride actually  happened in the way and situation I described as did the bulk of the dialogue as I remember it. Kerrie rode my shoulders several more times before our relationship ended.She always instigated it although I never put up any resistance.Maybe some of the dialogue came from other occasions.

Rather than just relate the ride to you I thought I would put it in the context of a story.

Kerrie used to remark on how I appeared obsessed with "Friday night in the pub" so this gave me the idea that I would write about her plan to get me to spend this particular Friday night "in".

So I guess my story should say that it is based on a true story.However some events have been written for "dramatic effect."

I would say that Kerrie was about 5' 7" .Her weight....I'm guessing here but let's say ......about nine stones (120 lbs)

#6 2010-08-20 13:35:54

Gregoryan
Male (43), Australia Sydney

Thank you very much for taking the time to write and share the story. I always look forward to something like this when i check the site for new posts. There is something so fulfilling about shoulder-rides/sits that only a community like this can fully appreciate.

to give Female Riders a shoulder ride; Sydney AU

#7 2010-08-26 14:59:55

movieyou2003
Male (27), China

that is a fantastic story, you sound nice strong and rideble smile

#8 2024-07-23 22:04:12

rti100600
Male (36), China

What a vivid story you present to us, thanks . Your writing is extremely amazing

Board footer