Ultimate shoulder rides

Internet's #1 shoulder riding community

You are not logged in.

#1 2023-01-03 06:20:18

Jlyons
Male (28), Australia

Chat gpt

Has anyone else tried chat gpt https://chat.openai.com/chat (New Window) it can generate stories about shoulder rides and you can change it to suit what ever your heart  desires.

#2 2023-01-03 18:34:39

phantom
Male (33), United States

Re: Chat gpt

I can vouch for this, it’s a lot of fun. I like to start my requests with “Write a story with detail and dialog.” The more specific you are about what you want to see, the better it will write the story.

#3 2023-01-03 23:09:17

watcher
Male (40), Serbia

Here's an example:

Write a long story about a mature woman who sells herself as a human horse on a charity auction. The woman is walking barefoot with her new owner sitting on the woman's shoulders. The owner is enjoying power and control, while the woman finds comfort in obedience, despite exhausting ride and hard treatment. Put dialogs into the story. Describe all the details about the ride

As the sun began to set on the small town of Millfield, a buzz of excitement filled the air. People from all over had come to attend the annual charity auction, held to raise money for the local animal rescue center.

As the auctioneer took to the stage, a hush fell over the crowd. "Ladies and gentlemen, we have a special treat for you tonight. Up for auction is a one-of-a-kind experience – a human horse ride with none other than our very own Mrs. Elizabeth Thompson."

Elizabeth, a mature woman in her mid-50s, stood at the front of the stage, wearing nothing but a simple white sundress. She was barefoot, her long grey hair tied back in a braid. Despite the nerves that were beginning to bubble up inside of her, she tried to keep a calm expression on her face as the bidding began.

It didn't take long for the bids to start pouring in. Elizabeth was a well-known and respected member of the community, and many were eager to have the chance to ride on her shoulders. As the bids climbed higher and higher, Elizabeth couldn't help but feel a sense of pride in herself. She had always been a bit of an exhibitionist, and the idea of being sold to the highest bidder was both exciting and terrifying to her.

Finally, the auctioneer's gavel came down with a loud bang. "Sold! To the gentleman in the back for a generous sum of $1,000."

Elizabeth's new owner was a tall, muscular man in his late 30s with a smug smile on his face. As he walked up to claim his prize, Elizabeth could see the look of power and control in his eyes. She couldn't help but feel a sense of excitement mixed with trepidation at the thought of being his human horse.

"Alright, Mrs. Thompson. Time to earn your keep," the man said, swinging himself up onto Elizabeth's shoulders. She let out a grunt as the weight of him settled onto her, but she didn't complain. Instead, she took a deep breath and began to walk, following the man's directions as he led her around the town.

Despite the exhausting ride and the hard treatment she received at the hands of her owner, Elizabeth found a sense of comfort in her obedience. She had always been a bit of a submissive person, and the idea of serving someone else, even in this strange and unusual way, brought her a sense of peace.

As the night went on, the man became more and more demanding, pushing Elizabeth to her limits as she carried him around town. But she didn't complain, even as her legs began to tremble with fatigue. She was determined to see this through to the end, no matter how difficult it might be.

Finally, after what felt like an eternity, the man dismounted from Elizabeth's shoulders, a satisfied look on his face. "Well done, Mrs. Thompson. You were everything I hoped you would be and more."

Elizabeth couldn't help but feel a sense of pride at his words, even as she collapsed to the ground, her body wracked with exhaustion. She had done something truly unique and special tonight, and she knew that she would always remember this experience. As she drifted off to sleep, her thoughts were filled with the memory of being a human horse, and the sense of fulfillment it had brought her.

Continue the story. The man hires the woman for a full day hike, so the woman acts as a human horse, barefoot and wearing only bikini, carrying a backpack with supplies and a man on her shoulders. The man uses the woman's braids as reins and fully enjoys his power. Put dialogs into the story

The next morning, Elizabeth was awoken by a knock on her door. Groggily, she stumbled out of bed and made her way to answer it, still sore from the previous night's adventure.

When she opened the door, she was greeted by the sight of her new owner, a smug grin on his face. "Good morning, Mrs. Thompson. I hope you're ready for round two. I've decided to hire you for a full day hike, and I expect you to be at your best."

Elizabeth's heart sank at the thought of another grueling day on her feet, but she knew she had no choice but to accept the man's offer. "Yes, sir. I'll be ready in half an hour," she said, trying to mask the exhaustion in her voice.

True to her word, Elizabeth was ready to go when the man returned to pick her up. She was dressed in nothing but a bikini, her feet bare and her hair braided down her back. The man had brought a backpack filled with supplies, which he strapped onto Elizabeth's back before swinging himself up onto her shoulders.

As they set off on their hike, Elizabeth couldn't help but feel a sense of dread wash over her. She knew that the next few hours were going to be grueling, and she wasn't sure if she was up to the task. But as they began to make their way up the mountain trail, she found herself settling into a rhythm, her body moving automatically as she followed the man's commands.

The man seemed to fully enjoy his power over Elizabeth, using her braids as reins as he guided her up the trail. Despite the discomfort of the rough terrain and the weight of the backpack on her back, Elizabeth found a sense of satisfaction in her role as a human horse. She knew that she was doing something that very few people would ever have the opportunity to do, and that thought gave her a sense of pride.

As the day wore on and the sun began to set, Elizabeth's legs were shaking with fatigue. But she didn't complain, even as the man pushed her harder and harder, determined to reach the top of the mountain before nightfall. Finally, after what felt like an eternity, they reached the summit, and Elizabeth collapsed to the ground, her body trembling with exhaustion.

"Well done, Mrs. Thompson. You've truly exceeded my expectations," the man said, a look of pride on his face.

Elizabeth couldn't help but feel a sense of accomplishment at his words, even as she struggled to catch her breath. She had never imagined that she would be capable of something like this, and the thought filled her with a sense of pride. As she drifted off to sleep that night, her thoughts were filled with the memory of her day as a human horse, and the sense of fulfillment it had brought her.

#4 2023-01-19 01:03:44

TPTF.U.N
Male (23), North America

Just HOW good IS this A.I thing?

#5 2023-01-22 01:40:37

lunarstrain
Bonus member
Male (37), Turkey

This is another one from chatgpt.

Once upon a time, there was a woman named Sarah. Sarah was adventurous and outgoing, and she had a unique hobby: she loved to be carried on the shoulders of men.

Sarah would often visit crowded areas, such as festivals and fairs, in search of willing men to give her a ride. At first, many men were hesitant to comply with her request, but Sarah's outgoing personality and charming smile quickly won them over.

As she was riding on the shoulders of a kind man named Jack, Sarah felt a sense of freedom and joy that she had never experienced before. She felt like she was on top of the world and nothing could bring her down.

As the festival came to a close, Jack and Sarah exchanged contact information and made plans to meet up again. They continued to attend events together, always with Sarah on Jack's shoulders. They even started to travel to different cities and countries, in search of new and exciting places for Sarah to experience from her elevated vantage point.

As their friendship deepened, Sarah and Jack realized that they had feelings for each other and started dating. They continued to attend events and travel together, always with Sarah on Jack's shoulders.

Sarah's unique hobby had brought her not only a sense of joy and freedom, but also love and companionship. And she knew that as long as she had Jack by her side, she would always be on top of the world.

The end.

#6 2023-01-24 17:58:31

TPTF.U.N
Male (23), North America

phantom wrote:

I can vouch for this, it’s a lot of fun. I like to start my requests with “Write a story with detail and dialog.” The more specific you are about what you want to see, the better it will write the story.

Is there such a thing as being too specific? For example, what if you want written a movie scene almost exactly how it happened, but with a little improvisation, as well as different characters (and/or a different NUMBER of characters), and what they would say? You seem to understand ChatGPT's limits and capabilities better than I do.

Board footer