You are not logged in.

#451 2022-08-21 18:45:33

caballito
Bonus member
Male (In his sixties), South America

Re: Riding Goddesses

Woman on men (Wom)

Riding Goddess (3)

Humans live in a hierarchical world where there are those who lead and those who follow.

In the home, the family is hierarchical where the parents lead and the children follow.
In some homes the father is the leader and in other homes the mother is the leader, she is above him, he kneels before her, he kisses her feet, he puts her foot on top of his head, she tramples and walks all over him, she rides him for being her horse.
There are also homes where the sister-in-law and the stepdaughter dominate, control and ride the husband, including the daughter.

Study centers such as schools, universities and higher institutes of study are also hierarchical.
In schools, teachers and parents lead and are followed by students.
In the universities and higher institutes, the parents disappear, leaving the teachers leading and the students following.
I am not using the verb to obey and I am using the verb to follow because in the study centers there is no command-obey but there is teaching-learning and the students follow the teachings.

In the armed forces (for example, voluntary military service or compulsory military service) and in the workplace, there is command-obey.

At the end of the work period we have retirees, elderly people who can still provide services to society thanks to their experience.

#452 2022-08-21 18:46:13

caballito
Bonus member

Woman on men (Wom)

Riding Goddess (4)

Once some hierarchies of society are known, they have a pyramidal structure where those who are above are few and those who are below are many, there are people who in theory should be below but they are above, she is one of those people because she is Goddess, Riding Goddess.

I will describe her again: Dark skin, straight hair, cute face, hourglass shape (in Spanish "wasp waist"), thick thighs and overwhelming personality; also 160 cm. (5'3"), 55 kg (120 lbs.), long legs and her presence makes you kneel before her.

In her parents' house, her horses are her father, her grandparents, her brothers, her cousins, her uncles, her nephews and family friends.
At home with her husband, horses are her husband, her brothers-in-law, her father-in-law, other relatives of her husband, and friends of her husband.
In her work, her horses are her bosses, her co-workers and the company's clients.
In these pyramid structures she is always above us while we are below her.

When she wakes up, her husband kisses her feet, he serves her breakfast in bed, she eats breakfast while her husband worships her, she washes and dresses while her feet are kissed and she tramples on her foot kisser.
Her houses are specially designed for her to ride on the shoulders of her human horses, because the walls are high so she doesn't hit her head on the beams and ceiling while she rides on the shoulders of her human horses.

Her mother also rides human horses, from her she learned the art of riding human horses, seeing her mother riding her father (husband of her mother), her uncles (brothers and brothers-in-law of her mother), her grandparents (her mother's father and father-in-law), her cousins ​​(her mother's nephews), siblings (her mother's children and stepchildren), and family friends, all older than her and of legal age.

#453 2022-08-21 20:00:55

caballito
Bonus member

Woman on men (Wom)

Riding Goddess (5)

Weekend, day to visit her relatives, this time to her in-laws, she drives the car, parks it in front of her in-laws' house, her children run into the house of their paternal grandparents who send them to the destined environment children to play while adults gather in a separate space, preventing children from participating in the adult environment. So her children play with the nephews and other relatives of her husband.

She wears a black hat, a tight little white top, showing off her hourglass shape, her perfect brown-skinned abdomen and navel, tight blue jeans highlighting her ass and thighs, and high-heeled knee-high black boots.
The boots are 2" platforms and 6" high heels, she is now 175 cm. (5'9"), her husband is 170 cm. (5'7"), now he is 5 cm. (2") shorter than her. He kneels before her, she puts bridle and saddle on top of him, she removes his bit, she puts dog collar around his neck, and she walks out the door while he crawls on all fours behind her.

Her father-in-law opens the door of the house and the adult environment, he is 155 cm. (5'1"), 20 cm (8") shorter than her, he kneels before her and kisses her daughter-in-law's boots.
Her brothers-in-law and her husband's nephews crawl up to her to kiss her boots. Her mother-in-law, sisters-in-law and nieces of her husband greet her, several ladies see their husbands kissing the boots of the Goddess.

Her boot-kisses drop to the ground forming a path for her to walk on top of them, she walks all over them to her seat and she sits, her chair is the younger adult male on all fours, she sits on the back of him crossing her legs.
She scratches his hair as they talk.
- Your dad is kissing my boots.
- I also kiss your boots.
- Now you are not my boot kisser because now you are my human chair.

Then she talks with one of her sisters-in-law who is next to her.
- My fair-skinned husband is kissing your boots.
- He would also kiss your feet if you proposed, now he is cleaning the soles of my boots with his tongue.
The Riding Goddess puts her boot on top of her bootkisser's head, pressing his forehead to the ground, then she crosses her legs dangling her boot off his head.
-Your husband is my submissive
- He says he is your slave.
The Goddess laughs.
- Centuries ago slavery was abolished, besides I am not the owner of your husband, I am not even the owner of my husband.
She pulled her foot from her sister-in-law's husband's head, commanding him:
- Kiss your wife's feet!
He obeyed her.

When it's time to dance, men lie on the ground and she dances on top of their bodies while other men kiss her boots.

#454 2022-08-21 22:31:07

caballito
Bonus member

Woman on men (Wom)

Riding Goddess (6)

At her meeting she rides on top of her husband, her mother-in-law, her husband's brothers-in-law and nephews duly bridled and saddled.

Other ladies imitate her, nieces riding on top of uncles, daughters on top of dads, aunts on top of nephews, moms on top of sons, wives on top of husbands, sisters-in-law on top of brothers-in-law.

While she rides her brother-in-law, the wife of her horse rides the husband of the Goddess. They both talk.
- You were riding your boyfriend when you were introduced to the family, some time later you married him, now you ride my husband while I ride yours.
- True, your husband was one of the first in the family to kiss my feet and footwear, also to be ridden by me.
- Your father-in-law is also your dog and your horse.
-He is also a horse for other ladies in the family.
- After you tamed him, just like the rest of the men in the family. You were the first Rider. Before we used to play horse until a certain age, now it's for life.
At the end of the adult meeting, the bridles, saddles, whips, spurs and dog leashes disappeared, then the children joined the adults to eat.

Among children they played various games included, they are all minors with a healthy mentality and without thinking beyond it, now they all eat together and share.

After the meal the children retire to play their games, some protest.
- Why don't we stay with you?
- It's adult stuff.

Once the children are in the other environment, the human horses are again bridled and saddled, kneeling they put spurs in the boots of the Riding Goddess, they also put spurs in the footgear and ankles of the ladies who wish to wear them while riding them.

The guests of her in-laws also participate, being ridden by her on his back and on his shoulders.

In meetings held in the houses of her husband's relatives, she almost does not ride on top of her husband, riding the others, she rides her father-in-law (her husband's father), her brothers-in-law and friends of her in-laws' family.

Last edited by caballito (2022-08-21 23:22:23)

#455 2022-08-21 23:21:24

caballito
Bonus member

Woman on men (Wom)

Riding Goddess (7)

Her brothers-in-law, her family and friends invite her to his birthday so she can ride him bridled, saddled, spurred and whipped during her birthday party.

She wears a cowgirl hat, a checkered cowgirl top, jean shorts and high-heeled knee-high boots, beautiful, well-groomed and with makeup.

When the Goddess arrives, in front of his wife and his guests, the birthday boy kneels and prostrates before her, brings his lips close to her boots and kisses them, he kisses the leather of her boots and her spurs.

Placing her hands on her hips, she puts her boot on top of the birthday boy's head and cleans her soles using his hair. She removes her foot from her, he kneels before her, she bridles and saddles him, then rides him.

In the country houses, while the guests dance and merry, she rides him through the fields, using reins, spurs and a riding whip.

Not only hers, her brothers-in-law have the privilege of being ridden by her on his birthday, because she rides her father-in-law, her dad, her other relatives, her friends and former boyfriends her.
- Where is the birthday boy?
-He is being ridden by the Riding Goddess.
- Beautiful and spectacular gift, being ridden by her.

They ask her husband, bridled, saddled and tied to a piece of furniture but without a bite in his mouth.
-Where is he and what is your wife doing?
- She's out riding the birthday boy.
- Aren't you jealous?
-Not at all, he is her horse and I am her horse and husband, I fulfill double function. For her he is not a man, on the contrary he is an animal to be ridden by her.
-All men are her animals.
-From her family, her grandparents, dad, brothers, uncles, cousins, nephews and others are her animals.
- I hardly see her riding you.
- She rides me at home, away from home she rides whoever she wants.

His sister-in-law, sister, mother-in-law, aunt, niece, friend of his wife, or another lady, approaches the husband of the Riding Goddess.
- Your wife left you here for any lady to ride you.
She puts a morsel in his mouth, unties him and rides him:
- You are an animal well trained by your wife.
- Iiiiiii....
-My partner is also trained by her, I enjoy her riding him because she is a good breaker in her.

#456 2022-08-22 01:07:35

caballito
Bonus member

Woman on men (Wom)

Riding Goddess (8)

Her uncles and cousins ​​are her most docile horses, she has always ridden them for many years.

At her legal age party, she wore a short white top that revealed her tanned and shapely arms, hands, abdomen and lower back, white lycra shorts that showed off her thighs, knees and upper calves and high heels knee high white leather boots.

She went into the ballroom barefoot, her godfather (husband of her mother's sister) waited for her on his knees, when she arrived he prostrated himself before the Goddess, he kissed her bare feet, he gave her the riding crop, he put boots and spurs to her and kissed them, then he prostrated himself with his forehead to the ground, she stepped on his head, he lay face down on the ground and she walked on top of him, she stood on top of his back showing winning poses, it is the first time in public she has her feet and boots kissed and she walks and steps on top of a man, her lucky uncle.
She continues walking and gets off her uncle, he crawls so that she steps on him again on top of his legs, ass, lower back, middle back, upper back or shoulder blades and head, she in a dominant pose steps on his back and head of her uncle while the other men kiss her boots.

She chose her cousin (son of the man she is trampling), while she kept trampling her godfather he knelt before her, prostrates himself and kisses his boots, kneels again, she puts a morsel in his mouth, bridles him, saddles him and rides on top his shoulders. It's the first time in public she rides a guy, her lucky male cousin.

At her party she rides her horse and other horses bridled and saddled, being the first time in public when men bleed because of her spurs and crop.

Then she rode her cousin out of the ballroom under the stars, she rode him on all fours and on top of his shoulders.

From her legal age, she dominates and rides human horses in public.

Last edited by caballito (2022-08-22 01:51:37)

#457 2022-08-22 04:25:59

caballito
Bonus member

Woman on men (Wom)

Riding Goddess (9)

Since she is of legal age, she has been participating in parties of legal age.

At the girls' legal age parties she rides human horses with the honored lady, especially the newly legal age dad.

At the boys' legal age parties, there is no godfather or godmother to put new shoes on him, he goes into the ballroom and stands in the center of the room. He chooses a lady, almost always the Riding Goddess.

At these parties she wears an elegant white blouse, red jacket, white riding breeches, high heels, knee-high black leather boots, and black gloves.

He approaches her on all fours, he kisses her boots, she steps on his head and body, she in a dominant pose, hands on her waist and stepping on the back and head of the honoree, allows them to kiss her boots, especially the father of the honoree, being the first time the honoree kisses boots and is stepped on in public.

The honoree's father lies on his face, she steps on him and while he does so the honoree kneels before her, she puts a bit on him, bridles him, saddles him and rides him, being the first time he is ridden in public.

As the party continues she rides the honoree out of the ballroom.

Outside she takes the bite out of his mouth while she keeps riding him.
- It is an honor to be ridden by you for my first time in public.
- All men say the same: the first time in public.
- Exact.
- Why did you choose me?
- You are the most beautiful and an excellent rider of men, including my dad, that's why I asked my parents to invite you and your husband.
- Did you know I am a married woman?
- Yes, and almost all the men in town are your human horses.
- That's how it is.
- Does your husband accept you ride other men?
- Yes. Also I allow other ladies to ride my husband because I can lend my horse.

#458 2022-08-22 06:46:36

caballito
Bonus member

Woman on men (Wom)

Riding Goddess (10)

When the boy or girl reaches the legal age, 2 birthday parties are held, a party with all their friends and relatives (common party) and another party with their relatives and adult friends (initiation party).

In the common party there are no rides on shoulders or rides on backs, instead there are rides in the initiation party (a more intimate and mystical party).

The common party is the day of legal age initiation, the initiation party is the following Saturday, parents and guests await the new legal age citizen.
If new legal age is female her feet and footwear are kissed, she steps on men and she rides men.
If new legal age is male, he kisses feet and footgear of ladies, he is stepped on and ridden by ladies.

The initiation party must be perfect, that's why the new legal age are prepared by the Riding Goddess on Friday one day before the party.
If the new legal age is girl, the godfather puts the boots on her and he is trampled by her while the Riding Goddess tramples the girl's dad, the Riding Goddess's husband kneels before the girl while the girl's partner kneels before the Riding Goddess, the ladies bridle and saddle whoever kneels before her, then ladies ride.

If the new legal age is a boy, the Riding Goddess steps on him and rides him.

#459 2022-08-31 08:53:02

caballito
Bonus member

Women on men (Wom)

The town of the Riding Goddesses (1)

Just as in the streets, parks and public places of cities we can usually see children being carried on the shoulders of adults (dads or uncles), in the town of the Riding Goddess we can see women riding men on their horizontal backs and on their shoulders.

Both the Ladies Riders and the human horses are mature, respecting the rules of the community.

The use of the saddle and stirrups is necessary to prevent the sweat of the human horse from wetting the Lady Rider's clothes and skin, and for the comfort of the Lady Rider who can step and stand on the stirrups to watch from a distance. higher position and to accommodate on top of the saddle.

The bit, bridle and reins are used by the Lady Rider to drive her human animal, pulling the left rein is turning left, pulling the right rein is turning right, pulling both reins is stopping and not pulling both reins is to move faster.

Those instructions are also given by the spurs, spurring with the right spur is turning left, spurring with the left spur is turning right, not spurring is stopping, and spurring with both spurs is going faster.

The whip is used to advance faster.

When someone carries another person (a man carries another man or a child -we have already said in the cities it is common to see fathers carrying their children-, or a woman carries a man or a child -I repeat the above, I saw women carrying to children on their shoulders-) no saddle with stirrups, bridles with bit and reins, spurs or whip.

On the contrary, when the Lady Rider rides her horse (equine horse or human horse) he wears a saddle with stirrups, and bridle with bit and reins), while she wears riding attire and spurs and she uses the reins and her whip to drive His horse.

Human horses are bridled, saddled and ridden in public from the time they are of legal age.

Ladies Riders wear spurs, use a whip and ride in public since they are legal age.

#460 2022-08-31 09:09:00

caballito
Bonus member

Women on men (Wom)

The town of the Riding Goddesses (2)

Motorized vehicles do not enter the town because the area is rugged, it has hills and ravines where cars and motorcycles do not pass.

The bus leaves its passengers at an established point, from there a person takes 1 hour walking. The men will walk because the Lady Riders ride on top of the men.

In their luggage the male passengers have their saddles and bridles with reins, while the Lady Riders have their spurs and whips, likewise there are villagers with bridles and saddles who go out of town to wait for the Lady Riders and be ridden by the Ladies Riders.

The rigorous question is: Are you of legal age? Because only the legal age can ride (the Ladies) and be ridden (the men), if both answers are affirmative, the human horse kneels before the Lady and prostrate kisses her boots, each Lady has at her disposal 2 or more humans horses, she tramples on the heads of her beasts.

The Lady has her human horses, if she is accompanied by people who cannot walk (her father, her uncle, her husband, her child), her horses whoever carries her relative will not be bridled and saddled because they will carry and they will not be ridden.
On the contrary, she bridles and saddles the horses who will be ridden by her.
Thus, the Lady Rider rides her human horses while her relatives are carried like sacks by her human horses.

To leave the town, the human horses wait at the door of their Lady Rider, those of her being bridled and saddled by her who will be ridden by her, while her other human horses will carry sacks again.

A Lady Teacher rode a male student while her husband rode a dad, being accompanied by a Lady Student riding a male teacher.
- Teacher.
- Hi Becca, now you riding the dreaded math teacher?
- Feared by others, but he fears me because he is my pet. Who is this guy who unnaturally rides my dad?
- Your dad is my horse and I can decide who rides him and who he can carry.
- Excuse me miss, I'm getting off your dad now.
- Nope!! The Lady Teacher decided my dad will carry you until she decides otherwise.
Your husband is submissive, he is admiring my boots.
-This is the nature of him, at home I saddle him, bridle and ride, governing him with reins, spurs and whip. Now he is absorbed admiring you. Do you want to ride it?
- Yes.

The Lady Student wore a small white top showing her arms, her waist, her lower back, her abdomen, she wore short jeans showing her shapely legs, especially thighs, knees and calves, and high-heeled white boots .
He on his knees kissed the boots and licked the soles of the Student Lady's boots, then he was bridled, saddled and ridden by her.
- How long will your husband be in town?
- One week.
- Good! I will use it as one of my personal horses, it will go to my house to be ridden by me when, how and where I want.
- He is your horse.

Arriving at the town they went first to Lady Student's house.
- This is my house, every day early you will come before me together with my other horses.

#461 2022-08-31 10:36:46

caballito
Bonus member

Women on men (Wom)

The town of the Riding Goddesses (3)

Early the next day several kneeling men waited at the door of the Lady Teacher.
- Who are they?
- They are my horses, you run to introduce yourself to your Rider Becca's house!

Arriving at Becca's house he knelt down with other men.
- Are you the husband of the Lady Teacher of literature? asked the math teacher.
- Yes.
- You fell under the charms of Becca, you are not the only one because with us there are students, parents of students, teachers, and other professionals. Your wife also owns a herd of human horses.
Becca's dad runs out of his house.

Becca walks outside, her boots are kissed and she bridles and saddles her human horses, then she rides the Lady Teacher's husband.

Arriving at school, Becca rides the math teacher and enters riding her horse, then the Lady Teacher enters riding a student.
Becca's dad removed the bite from the teacher's husband.
- My daughter left you with the bit on, the same way your wife does with me, while you are not present you can remove your bit to eat, drink and talk.
- Are your daughter and my wife's horses legal age?
- They say they are of legal age, and their words count. Your wife is 25 years old. How old are you?
- 50 years old.
- Your wife comes every week for 3 years, the first time with my wife I came to carry my daughter who was already a bit heavy but I was used to it because I carried her since she was little, father and daughter, nothing sinful. That day I brought my bridles and saddle, just in case.
But I met your wife, black coat, tight blue jeans highlighting her ass and thighs, high heels knee high boots, I forgot about my wife and daughter, I threw myself at her feet and kissed her boots, she stepped on my head .
She bridled me, saddled me and rode me, she saw my wife and daughter and arranged for other men to carry them. Since then I am one of her horses.

They see a beautiful 22-year-old nurse riding a 55-year-old doctor, accompanied by a man.
- Doctor, don't get tired, let the nurse ride me and you be carried by the husband of the literature teacher. Rider's father told him.
They agreed.
To go faster and safer, the nurse and the doctor did not ride on the shoulders but on the sloping, almost horizontal backs of the human horses who walked on their hind legs, the saddles are for riding on the shoulders and on the backs .

They arrived at the house, the 20-year-old young lady was waiting for them wearing a white blouse and tight jeans showing her hourglass shape, the doctor dismounted and kissed her high heels white knee-high boots, then he got on all fours and she rode to him, and they went into the patient's room, a 60-year-old man.
- Is he your father?
-No, he's my boss, I was riding him and he broke down, I think he has high blood pressure.

- You're riding the doctor.
- This is not the time to be jealous!
- Don't worry, we're going to take him to the hospital, are you feeling alright?
-Yes doctor, the crisis is over, we are going to the hospital, but my Mistress is riding you and I am her horse.
- You are one of my horses, he is one of my horses, all men are my horses.
- Yes Mistress.
The Young Mistress riding on top of the doctor's horizontal back said: The doctor stopped giving directions, now I'll insert his bit because my horses don't talk. So majestic she rode on top of him

The doctor on all fours is one of her beasts, then he got up starting to walk on 2 legs with his back horizontal, being accompanied by the nurse riding the Lady Student's father and followed by the Lady Teacher's husband and the patient.

Halfway the patient is ridden by the Lady Nurse, she inserts the bite into his mouth, and the Young Mistress keeps riding the doctor.
This is how they arrive at the door of the health establishment: the Lady Nurse riding the patient and the patient's Mistress riding the doctor, they change horses: The Lady Nurse rides the doctor and the Young Mistress rides the old submissive.
- He poetically says he is my slave, actually he is my submissive.

The 2 human horses are back on all fours while the Ladies ride them, so the patient enters the medical consultation, his Mistress removes the bit, they are attended by a doctor who kneels and kisses the white boots who step on the stirrups, she bridles and saddles him. The 2 men on all fours have their mouths removed by her, she rides them indiscriminately and they kiss her boots.

The nurse enters to make the patient sit down and take his blood pressure, the doctor kisses the Young Mistress's boots, he lies on his face and she steps on him.

The doctor prescribes, they give them the medicines and the Mistress leaves riding her old submissive horse.

#462 2022-09-04 01:32:50

caballito
Bonus member

Women over men (Wom)

The town of the Riding Goddesses (4)

The bus arrives at the boarding point at 6:50 a.m. and returns to the city at 7:00 a.m., it also arrives at the embarkation point at 4:50 p.m. and returns to the city at 5:00 p.m., being 3 hours by bus and 1 hour for Ladies riding men and/or men being ridden by Ladies.

In this hour (60 minutes) the Ladies ride more than 1 human horse because men get tired and must be replaced by others without fatigue, Ladies always up and men always down.

That is why the Ladies travel wearing high heels boots and pants, jeans, jodspurs or riding breeches, it is common to hear the jingle of spurs. The top, coat and hat match the riding pants.

Not only the Ladies ride because those who cannot walk more than 10 minutes also ride, sons and nephews, daughters and nieces on top of dads and uncles, grandsons and great-nephews, granddaughters and great-nieces on top of grandfathers and great-uncles, aunts and mothers on top of nephews, children and friends of theirs, wives on top of husbands, sisters-in-law on top of brothers-in-law, ladies baby-sitters on top of dads.

For adult men who cannot walk there are equine horses, the man climbs on top of the horse's back, lies on his face or lies on his back, a Lady puts a saddle on top of him and cinches him together with the equine , in this way the equine horse and the human horse are one.

#463 2022-09-04 13:22:30

luckyone840
Bonus member
Male (45), Italy

I love how you manage to let men being ridden in any situation big_smile can you please also describe what the men wear, and what they they think when ridden? what are their mindset on the fact that they are inferior to woman and will forever be ridden?

caballito wrote:

Women over men (Wom)

The town of the Riding Goddesses (4)

The bus arrives at the boarding point at 6:50 a.m. and returns to the city at 7:00 a.m., it also arrives at the embarkation point at 4:50 p.m. and returns to the city at 5:00 p.m., being 3 hours by bus and 1 hour for Ladies riding men and/or men being ridden by Ladies.

In this hour (60 minutes) the Ladies ride more than 1 human horse because men get tired and must be replaced by others without fatigue, Ladies always up and men always down.

That is why the Ladies travel wearing high heels boots and pants, jeans, jodspurs or riding breeches, it is common to hear the jingle of spurs. The top, coat and hat match the riding pants.

Not only the Ladies ride because those who cannot walk more than 10 minutes also ride, sons and nephews, daughters and nieces on top of dads and uncles, grandsons and great-nephews, granddaughters and great-nieces on top of grandfathers and great-uncles, aunts and mothers on top of nephews, children and friends of theirs, wives on top of husbands, sisters-in-law on top of brothers-in-law, ladies baby-sitters on top of dads.

For adult men who cannot walk there are equine horses, the man climbs on top of the horse's back, lies on his face or lies on his back, a Lady puts a saddle on top of him and cinches him together with the equine , in this way the equine horse and the human horse are one.

#464 2022-09-11 05:19:58

caballito
Bonus member

Women over men (Wom)

The town of the Riding Goddesses (5)

Submission Levels

In current times in our societies we are all free people, nobody owns anyone, there are no masters and slaves, instead there are dominant and submissive people.

Those of us who love shoulder riding are an elite, special people whom the rest do not know, much less understand.

The clothing of the men when they are ridden by ladies is diverse because it depends on their levels of submission.

There are those who like to be ridden (either on the shoulders or on the back while we crawl on all fours and the lady rides on top of our horizontal backs). The saddle and the bridles with reins are important elements, the saddle prevents us from getting our lady riders wet with our sweat, our lady riders drive us with reins, spurs and a whip.

The more submissive the ridden, the more animalized it is for her. The lady takes control of him and makes him her own, she rides various human animals, she can even lend her human horses to her family and friends.
She can even make a male friend or male family member ride a male human horse, I can't say against his will. because the human horse lacks will because of her.

The more animalized the human horse is, the more it will resemble the equine horse, in this case the equine horse does not wear clothes, so the human horse does not wear clothes either and only wears a horse mask, reins and saddle.
https://www.youtube.com/post/UgkxEbgIPTI4oxQoKxOocV3N6jiD9z_Y-mVc (New Window)

The town's male residents and visitors are human horses of the female residents and visitors, they are happy to be bridled, saddled and ridden by the ladies.
Instead, the ladies ride their human horses as if they were riding any equine horse.

There are male teachers, male police officers, male doctors, male engineers, etc. who asked for their change to the town to be ridden by the ladies.

#465 2022-09-11 06:33:51

caballito
Bonus member

Women over men (Wom)

The town of the Riding Goddesses (6)

The Teachers (1)

The teachers who travel to the town are between 22 and 70 years old. Most of the education practitioners are between 21 and 25 years old.
The town is requested by many male teachers to work and be ridden there, so almost all the teachers would be men, but there is an anti-discrimination law that requires 30% of female teachers in a school.

The lady teachers in the town are between 22 and 52 years old, they go into the service by competition or ask for their change when they know the advantageous conditions. The fame of the town reached the city and many want to work there.

A group of lady teachers leave the city on Sundays at 2:00 p.m., arriving at the embarkation point at 4:50 p.m. and ride human horses into town until 6:00 p.m.

Another group of lady professors leaves the city on Mondays at 4:00 a.m., they arrive at the embarkation point at 6:50 a.m. and they ride human horses to town until 8:00 a.m., enough time to get ready and bathe at home to get to school by 9:00 a.m.

Lady teachers ride human horses out of town to return to the city on Fridays at 3:30 p.m., ladies ride and get ready at the embarkation point until 4:50 p.m. and they board the bus.

Another group of lady teachers leaves town on Saturdays at 5:30 a.m., they ride their human horses and get ready at the embarkation point until 5:50 a.m. and they board the bus.

At the embarkation point, the town built rooms for the lady teachers to shower, dress up, apply makeup and change clothes.

#466 2022-09-11 07:23:06

caballito
Bonus member

Women over men (Wom)

The town of the Riding Goddesses (7)

The Teachers (2)

She is a 25-year-old teacher, 183 cm. (6'), 70 kilos (150 pounds) who wears riding attire (white blouse, black jacket, tight black jeans and 6" high heels black knee-high boots -with platforms-) on weekends goes to the city to visit her husband and children, she leaves town on Fridays at 3:30 p.m., riding her human horses, about 1 hour (her human horses are a dad, -70 years old, 152 cm. or 5', and 51 kg. or 110 pounds-, a legal age male student -170 cm. or 5'7", and 60 kg. or 130 pounds- and a male teacher - 55 years old, 163 cm. or 5'4" and 64 kg. or 140 pounds-), and she rides the bus for 3 hours being accompanied by the teacher who is her horse to get to the city at 8:00 p.m., in the city she rides on top of the male teacher and goes home.

She is taller and heavier than her human horses, but her horses don't mind this because they love being ridden by her.

The husband of the female teacher trusts her and the male teacher because she has known him for many years, he was her teacher at the university, he met her riding her teacher in the university cloisters, when she graduated the teacher masculine resigned from the university to apply with her for the position of teacher in the town.
- Why did you apply if you earned more at the university?, asked the lady teacher to the male teacher.
- To be with you, I don't want to lose you and I want to be ridden by you always.

She arrives at her house riding on the shoulders of the male teacher, her proud husband waits for her at the door and is ridden by her into the house.

She is with her family on Friday night, all day Saturday and all day Sunday, at dawn on Monday she rides the male teacher to the bus station to board at 4:00 a.m., she rides the bus for 3 hours and ride her human horses 1 hour to town.

Her husband is used to seeing her riding attire:
- Do you ride horses?, he asks her.
- All holy day, she answers.
- I'd love to ride.
- I can give you horses to ride.
- How much does the owner charge to rent to them?
- Don't worry about the price, I'll take care of it.
- Your teacher loves to be ridden by you.
- You too, all men are my animals, all of them are my pets.
- Do you have more pets in the town?
- I already told you: all men, all of you are my pets ((she laughs)).

Her husband got turned on by her, hugged her, kissed her and took her to bed.

#467 2022-09-13 07:47:58

caballito
Bonus member

Women on top of men (Wom)

The town of the Riding Goddesses (8)

The teachers (3)

- Shall we travel on Sunday afternoon or Monday morning? The male teacher asked the Lady Teacher.
- It's a full moon night, I love to ride in the glow of the moon. Communicate my decision to my other human horses!
- Yes ma'am.

At noon on Sunday the husband of the Lady Teacher did not want her to leave her. Prostrate on his knees he kissed her feet.
- You can travel tomorrow morning.
- I know, but on Monday morning I have to lead the formation.

He got on all fours and she rode him on top of her horizontal back. He crawled on all fours while his wife rode him.
- I am your horse, I open my mouth for you to insert the bit into me, tie the reins on my head, put a horse mask on my head, put a saddle on me, ride me and drive me with reins, spurs and whip.
- You are one of my horses, you are not the only horse of mine.
- What time does your teacher arrive?
- At 1:00 p.m. I'm going to get ready.

The Lady Teacher unhorses her husband, she takes a bath, she combs her hair, she dresses and she puts on makeup. She has dark hair, brown skin, a beautiful face, she wears a black top, a black leather jacket, black jeans, high-heeled black leather knee-high boots.
- How can you walk wearing tremendous heels?
- I don't walk, I ride.

At 1:00 p.m. The 55-year-old male teacher arrived, she rode the teacher and her husband to the bus terminal, her husband said goodbye to her by kissing her boots.

Once on the bus, the Lady Teacher and her horse chatted.
- Next year will be 10 years since the first time I rode you in college.
- They are unforgettable at first and every time you've ridden me.
- It was my first year at the University and you were a renowned professor.
- I met you riding on the backs and riding on the shoulders of other men.
- Almost immediately I rode you along with the other professors and students, the 5 years of university.
- Certain.
- In my first year of university I knew the fame of the town where we are working.
- The male students fought to practice in the town, to be ridden by the lady teachers, the lady students and the mothers, by all the ladies of the town. Every year 2 male students and 1 female student go to this town.
- A teacher always goes to town to introduce the 3 practitioners, he is ridden by Lady Student. When it was my turn to do the practices, you accompanied me and my 2 male classmates, we went at dawn on Monday and I bridled, saddled and rode the 3 males. I rode you into town and to school, the headmaster kissed my boots while you introduced us.
- Yes I remember. Immediately the headmaster was bridled, saddled and ridden for you

#468 2022-09-25 09:03:35

caballito
Bonus member

The town of the Riding Goddesses (9)

The teachers (4)

She immediately rode her human horses (her teachers and students) upon entering the University, including her submissive teacher who was 45 years old.

She has visited the town before, but the first time she went to the town to teach was 5 years ago, this time she was as a 20-year-old Trained Education Lady or 20-year-old Lady Teacher Trainee. She went with the male teacher and 2 male classmates who did their best to go to town with her.

The previous times she traveled to the village together with her parents and friends, she is 183 cm. (6') and 70 kilos (150 pounds), her dad is 178 cm. (5'10") and 78 kilos (170 pounds) and her mom is 160 cm. (5'3") and 55 kg. (120 pounds). Dad is currently 55 years old and mom is 45 years old, mom dominates and rides dad.

The ladies of the town are extremely beautiful, with perfect shape, slim waist and dominant, the men are their pets who kiss their feet on their knees. Ladies put dog collars on their pets, Ladies walk and their pets follow them on all fours while they grab the leashes. Ladies also bridle, saddle and ride their pets.

Male teachers, male students and dads are: Moms horses, Lady Students horses, Lady Teachers horses, etc.
Lady teachers, Lady Students and Moms ride: dads, male students and male teachers.
In compliance with the Law, Lady Teachers, Lady Students and Moms who ride human horses are the ones who can ride by right. right to ride horses; while male teachers, male students and dads who are riding horses of the Ladies are the ones who have the strength to be ridden.

The most beautiful Lady Students and Moms ride on top of male teachers and dads.

While the other students fear and obey the male teachers. Beautiful Lady Students, Beautiful Old Lady Students and Beautiful Moms are feared and obeyed by male teachers.

Male teachers, male students and dads are tamed by Lady Beautiful Students, Beautiful Former Students, Beautiful Teachers and Beautiful Moms, these men kiss the feet and boots of their Dominatrixes, these men are stepped on, animalized and ridden by their Mistresses .

The Power of the Ladies makes men submissive to relatives and friends of the Mistresses, for example the Beautiful Moms lend their human horses to their sons who ride the male teachers, dads and other students

Every morning the Moms, the Lady Teachers and the Lady Students who can legally ride arrive at school riding on top of Dads, male teachers and male students who can legally be ridden.

The human horses are duly saddled and bridled by their Lady Riders who drive them with reins, whips and spurs.

#469 2022-09-25 09:51:29

caballito
Bonus member

The town of the Riding Goddesses (10)

The teachers (5)

We see a mom riding on top of her bridled and saddled son's friend (a male student), driving him with reins, spurs and whip, conversing with her bridled and saddled husband who is on top of the bridled and saddled dad of her bridled son's friend and saddled, being followed by her bridled and saddled son who is on top of a bridled and saddled male teacher.
Only she grabs the reins of the 5 men who are with her.
The wife and husband laugh together over a son and his father tamed by the wife.
- I want to talk to the teacher, get off my horse! She commanded and he obeyed.

The husband dismounted her wife's horse, the wife went from her horse to another of her horses, riding the father of her son's friend and the teacher got on top of the mother's son's friend . She took the bite out of the teacher's mouth.
Only she grabs the reins of the 5 men who are with her.
- Now you're on top of a student.
- You rode him and now you are riding his dad, I envy them and I would like to be ridden by you instead of your horse you are riding.
- I'm driving it with reins, whip and spurs. Do you like them?
- Yes.
- You're vicious, I always ride you.
- You're addictive. Your husband and your son follow us and neither is on top of the other.
- Because I decided. I decide who is on top of whom, for this reason I decided my son was on top of you. I want to talk to you and my husband. Get off my horse!

He obeyed her. She went from her horse to another of her horses. Now she is on top of her son's saddle, riding him.
- Open the mouth! I'm going to give you a bite. He obeyed her.

The son is standing leaning forward, saddle on his shoulders and back, his mother rides him sitting on the saddle and she steps on the stirrups, she wears a hat, white blouse, black gloves, black jeans and high heels high boots to the knees, she on top of him puts a morsel in his mouth.
-Now you are my horse and I will treat you as such, your female friends and girlfriends ride you, when you get married your wife will ride you because you will be her horse.

She decided her husband rides her son's friend and the male teacher rides her son's friend's dad.
Only she grabs the reins of the men who are with her.
- Now you're riding a dad.
- Your husband is riding the son of the father I am riding, who was ridden by you, by me and by your husband. His dad was ridden by your husband, by you and by me. Those 2 of your horses you rode and you lent them to almost all of us.
- Certain.
- I was ridden by your son because you lent me him, and now you ride him.
-I am teaching him the purpose of it is to be ridden by the Ladies because the men are horses of the Ladies.
- You're taming him.
-I'm training him to behave before his Lady Tamers.
They then talked about the performance of Mom's son in his studies, the male teacher promised to support Mom's son.

#470 2022-09-25 10:54:40

caballito
Bonus member

The town of the Riding Goddesses (11)

The teachers (6)

She strokes the hair and face of her horse who is under the male teacher.
-My horse whom I am caressing is a friend of my son and he gave himself to me, he is submissive and obedient to me, he says he is my property since he was a colt, he also says I am his Owner and I am the Mistress of the. I tame him and I train my son.

She bent down and still riding her son and still holding the reins of her 5 horses, she removed the bit from the mouth of her son's friend. Once without a bite the student whinnied loudly, knelt down, kissed Mom's boots and licked the soles of Mom's boots. Mom put her boot on top of her horse's head.
Dad came over to her, she took the bite from her, he whinnied, got down on his knees, kissed Mom's boots, and licked the soles of Mom's boots.
Dad and son kiss their Mistress's boots and lick the soles of their Mistress's boots.
While her boots are kissed and the soles of her boots are licked by father and son, she put a bite to her husband and the male teacher.

She commanded male student ride male teacher and male student's dad ride her husband, they obeyed her.
- Thank you very much Ama for riding us and for lending us other riders while you rode.
She smiled.
- You are my horses.
- At school you are ridden by your Owner's son, don't forget.
- Yes my Owner. At school your child is a horse for Lady Students, Lady Teachers and Moms.
-It is his destiny, and yours too.

Arriving at the gate of the school father and son dismounted, she went from one of her horses to another of her horses, now she rides on top of the male teacher while father and son kiss her boots and lick the soles of her boots, she commands them stand up and they obey her.
Still riding the male teacher, she puts a bite in the father and son's boots.
Under her command her son rides her classmate. Mom releases the reins from her son and gives her son the reins from his classmates

That's when 2 Lady Students arrive riding their parents, the mother's son immediately dismounts. The Lady Students call:
- Horses, come here on all fours.
The men obey the Ladies by crawling towards the Student Ladies, Ladies dismount their daddies and their boots are kissed by male students, Ladies ride on top of the backs of male students grabbing the reins, stepping in the stirrups. driving them with reins, whip and spurs towards the school.

Immediately after being unhorsed by their daughters, the daddies crawled over to Mom, kissed her boots, and licked the soles of her boots.
She ordered them to withdraw and they obeyed.

At that the entry signal sounded, Mom went from one of her horses to another of her horses without letting go of their reins, now she rides the father of her son's friend.

She lets go of the professor's reins so she can enter the school, but upon entering a Lady Student rides him.

That's when the wife of the dad of the friend of Mom's son arrives.
- You can ride my husband while we wait, said Mom.

Thus, each mom rides on top of the other mom's husband.
- We will be received by the male Mathematics teacher and you will be received by the Lady Teacher of Literature.
- My husband and my son like to be ridden by you.
- They are my horses. You ride my husband and son too
- Because you lend me your horses. Your horses are your husband, your son, my husband, my son, other dads and other sons, as well as male teachers.
- You can also have your own horses. Make up your mind!

They leave the school 1 Lady Teacher riding a male student and a male teacher being ridden by a Lady Student.
The Ladies remove the bits and unhorse their human horses.
The dads kiss the boots of the Lady Teacher and the Lady Student and the male students kiss the boots of the Moms.

The Mom rides the male Math teacher and the Lady Student rides the mom's husband.
The Lady Teacher of Literature rides the other dad and the male student is ridden by the other dad's wife.
The Riders put morsels in the mouths of their mounted horses.

#471 2022-09-25 11:32:06

caballito
Bonus member

The town of the Riding Goddesses (12)

The teachers (7)

On the side of the Lady Teacher of Literature

The son's friend was waiting on his knees, he saw the Lady Teacher riding his dad and his Mom riding the male student, on his knees he kissed Lady Teacher's boots, then he kissed her mom's boots. The Ladies dismounted.

The 3 men (Dad, son and male student) lay down on the ground and the 2 Ladies (Lady Teacher and Mom) stepped and walked on top of them.
The Lady Teacher rode on top of the son's friend and the Mom rode on top of the other male student.

The Lady Teacher said:
- I am the Lady Teacher and you are my student, I am on top of you controlling you and driving you because you are my car, you are my motorcycle, you are my horse.
- Yes ma'am.
-On the other hand, your mom is on top of the other male student because it's her horse, your mom's horse will help you in your studies. It is understood?
- Yes ma'am.

On the side of the Mathematics teacher.

The son was waiting on his knees, he saw his Mom riding the male teacher and Lady Student riding her dad on his knees, he kissed Lady Student's boots, then kissed her mom's boots. The Ladies dismounted.

The 3 men (Dad, son and male teacher) lay down on the ground and the 2 Ladies (Lady Student and Mom) stepped on and walked on top of them.
The Lady Student rode on top of the son and the Mom rode on top of the male teacher.

The Lady Student said:
-Your mom is riding the male teacher because she is his horse, he will teach you because he obeys his Rider.
- Yes ma'am.
- On the other hand, I ride you because you are my horse and as such you will obey me and fulfill your duties. It is understood?
- Yes ma'am.

#472 2022-09-29 09:06:54

caballito
Bonus member

The town of the Riding Goddesses (13)

The teachers (8)

She is a Lady Teacher and started riding when she was a Lady Student.

Like everyone, she was initially carried when she didn't have the quality of a Rider. In the street, squares, parks and other public places we see parents carrying their children, I repeat, carrying their children and not being ridden by them.

Parents and other relatives carry their children until a certain age and stop carrying them. Parents and other relatives stop carrying and children stop being carried.

She started riding her human horses when she became a woman, a wonderful woman with long hair, a beautiful face and perfect figure, generous breasts, wide hips, thick thighs and a narrow waist. Men fall to their knees before her, kiss her feet, she steps on and walks on top of them, and men are her pets (dogs, horses, etc.).

She started to control and dominate men when she was a Lady Student, male teachers, male students and dads were her first horses.

Before her, her father, her uncles, her brothers, her cousins, family friends, carried her on her shoulders, from her house to her school, on the way and return. She was not always carried because the men preferred to be ridden by her mother, by her aunts, by her sister and her lady cousins ​​who were already women.

Thus, she walked next to her mom riding her male cousin, she also walked next to her lady cousin riding her dad, she also walked next to her older sister riding her a male teacher.

Even if she was carried by her dad or her older brother, if a Lady Teacher walked by, her dad or her brother stopped carrying her, he approached the Lady Teacher, he knelt before the Lady Teacher, he kissed her feet of the Lady Teacher and he was ridden by the Lady Teacher. So the Lady Teacher rode comfortably and she walked beside her.

She felt horrible, but such is life.

Now she is Lady Teacher and her daddies are ridden by her.

The men of the town carry a large backpack, in it they carry a saddle with stirrups, to ride on shoulders and on a horizontal back, they also carry bridles with bit and reins, and spurs, with these devices they are bridled, saddled and ridden for the beautiful ladies who pass through the public places of the town.

The Lady Teacher likes to wear a leather jacket, leather gloves, a blouse, jeans or jodhpurs, and high-heeled knee-high leather boots.

The men kneeling before her kiss the leather of her boots, she steps on their heads, she stops stepping on their heads, he kneeling
gives her a saddle, she saddles him by tightening the straps on his body, he gives her the bridles, he opens his mouth, she puts the bit into his mouth, she ties the bridles on his head grabbing the reins.

She throws the spurs to the ground near her to her horse, her human, he puts the spurs on her boots, at her ankles.

She decides whether to ride him on shoulders or on flat back while he crawls on all fours or using canes so his front legs are the same as his back legs. She likes to ride in the latter style, so she chats with other people while she rides her human horse.

For example, wife rides husband, they see the Lady Teacher and approach her, at 10 meters he kneels before the Lady Teacher, his wife unhorses, unbridles and unsaddles him, then the wife puts a dog collar around his neck of her husband and grabs the strap. Then they come closer, the wife walking sexy and the husband crawling. When the Ladies arrive they talk and the man kisses the boots of his wife and of the Lady Teacher.
- How is my son at school?
-He is very well, he is attentive and obedient, he will be like his father.
- Does he give you trouble?
- No way! he is quiet and stays in his place.

Meanwhile, the Lady Teacher saddles her husband, she puts a bit on him and bridles him, he puts her spurs on her boots.
- Your spurs are loud.
- That's right and this is what men love.

Just then a male teacher approaches, kisses the boots of the Mom and the Lady Teacher, he is saddled and bridled by the Mom.
- This male teacher is very docile and obedient, I always ride him and I think I ride him more than my husband.
- This male teacher is also one of my human horses, he is also a horse of the Lady Students who are women.
- This male teacher we can lend him, I made my husband and son ride him. Not only him, other male teachers, dads and legal age male students are my horses and I ride them.

Lady Teacher and Mother mounted their horses and continued to ride.
- Male teachers come to work in town to be ridden by the Ladies.

#473 2022-10-02 08:50:40

caballito
Bonus member

The town of the Riding Goddesses (14)

The teachers (9)

A newly arrived 21-year-old Lady Teacher and a 37-year-old Mother rode through the streets of the town, the Lady Teacher riding on top of the Mother's husband, and the Mother riding on top of her son's friend.

The horses were saddled, bridled and ridden by their Lady Riders, once on top of them they placed horse masks on them.

- Is this your first time riding human horses? asked the Mother.
- It's one of my first times. Since when do we ladies ride on top of the men in the town? the Lady Teacher asked.
- Since time immemorial, it was always like this. Why are you surprised and enjoy it? In the streets and parks of your city you have seen fathers and uncles carrying their children, this is common, in your city you have also seen women riding men, especially in swimming pools.
- This is true, but in my city I have seen them infrequently and I have almost never participated. On the other hand, in this town riding men is common and I participate riding different men several times a day.

- Can your horse be ridden in public?
- Of course! He is of legal age to carry in public and he is of legal age to be ridden in public. We respect and comply with the rules of the Community.
- legal age?
- Yes.
- Since when can we Ladies ride in public?
- In public, from our legal age too. Let me explain, my dad and uncles carried me in public when I was little, and I started riding human horses in public when I was legal age, after several years.

- Is there an age to stop riding or being ridden?
- Old men should not be ridden, but they cry and beg for an opportunity for us to ride them for a short space and time, to satisfy them and thank them for the rides they gave us in their younger years, they kiss our boots in gratitude

- Who should not carry or be ridden in public?
- Those who do not have the strength to have our weight on them, for example those who are small and weak, those who weigh less than 70% of our weight, old men, sick men, imprisoned men.

- I've been riding your husband for a long time, this old man doesn't seem to get tired.
-You can remove the bit from his mouth while you continue riding him and ask him

Still riding him, the 21-year-old Lady Teacher disengaged the other Lady Rider's husband's bit.
- Do you like to be ridden?
- Yes, because I'm a horse. I am the horse of the Ladies.
- In that way?
-When I was a child, my dad and my uncles carried me, but when they saw a Lady they left me standing on the ground so they could be ridden by the Lady after kissing her boots. The same happens with girls, when a beautiful woman is nearby, the human horses get rid of their children.
- I noticed when the daddies who carry their children see me, put their children on the ground and kiss my boots, so I ride on top of the daddies while the children walk with us.

The Mother added:
- The same thing happened to me, when I was little my dad carried me in the street but when he saw a beautiful woman he put me on the ground, he knelt before her, he kissed her boots, she saddled him, bridled him and rode him .

The husband added:
-There is a difference, I was not carried again while she sat on top of them again, this time riding them, she rides her daddy, her uncles and other relatives of hers.
- Didn't you get carried again?
- Well, yes, when you decided and commanded it.
- My husband is 25 years older than me and he is 40 years older than you. Twenty years ago he and his father began to be my horses and kiss my boots together. On several occasions while I was riding my daddy I made him ride her daddy.

#474 2022-10-02 11:03:46

caballito
Bonus member

The town of the Riding Goddesses (15)

The teachers (10)

- At our wedding.
- At our wedding I was 23 years old, I wore a white cowboy hat, a white blouse, a white leather jacket, white leather gloves, white jeans, white socks and high-heeled white knee-high leather boots.
- You're beautiful.
- Your dad is 50 years older than me, being the godfather he took me to the altar, he kneeled before me kissed my white boots, I stepped on his head wearing my boots, he put spurs on my boots, I put a saddle and I tied it to his body, he opened his mouth before me and for me, I inserted the bit into his mouth, he bit the bit, I tied the bridle on his head, I put a horse mask on his head and I grabbed his reins and I rode on top of him.
-You went inside the church majestically riding on top of your horse and driving it with its reins, with your spurs and with your whip.
- The priest and you knelt down there, both kissed my boots, then I had an idea.
-In front of everyone you put a dog collar on the priest's neck, then you tied his leash to a post. Next you saddled him, you put a bit in his mouth, you bridled him and you rode him. You drove him to the place from where he is to celebrate the mass, you took the bit out of his mouth and the priest did the mass being ridden by you before everyone.
- In other wedding ceremonies, the groom and the bride place rings on each other as a sign of alliance. In our case, I put on and tied a dog collar around your neck and you gave me your dog leash, then I inserted the dog leash into your dog collar.
- I barked and licked the soles of your boots because I am one of your dogs.
- Yes, I have canine dogs and human dogs. I tied your dog leash in my leash holder.
- Certain.
- Without stopping riding the priest I put you and tied your saddle, you opened your mouth wide and I put your bit inside your mouth, you bit your bit, I tied your bridle on your head.
- I gave you my reins and you inserted them into the bridle, I gave you my horse mask and you put it on my head.
- This is how our alliance was sealed, I put a dog collar on you, I put a saddle on you and I put bridles on you, and you give me your dog leash and you give me your reins and so I drive you. You have dog and horse masks.
- Finally you rode me and kissing your white boots the priest said: I declare you Mistress and pet.
-Since he licked the soles of my boots, I put a dog collar on him and tied his dog leash and his reins to a post, put a dog mask on him and we went outside, me riding my horse.

- At the wedding party, the Bridesmaids saddled, bridled and put horse masks on the male guests while men kissed their boots, the men got on all fours and the Ladies rode them on top of the horizontal backs of the men, I arrived being ridden by you.
- The men on all fours, on their hands and knees, are beasts of the Ladies who ride them, the Ladies step on the stirrups and sit on the saddle riding their beasts, when we arrived the human horses neighed. All the ladies dismounted and they congratulated me, you got on all fours like the other horses. Say the command: All horses, lie flat on your face! You and the others obeyed me.
- The Ladies began to walk on top of us, stepping on our heads, our backs and everything the Ladies could step on. The Ladies stopped walking on the ground to walk on top of manly bodies. The Ladies danced on top of us.
- My female friends introduced me to their partners (lover, boyfriend, groom, husband, lover, etc.), I rode you while my female friends rode their partners. Then all the boys fell on their faces to the ground and we walked and danced on top of you. Our boots were permanently kissed by the worms who were trampled by us.
- At the party we were ridden and trampled.
- At the party we walked, danced and rode, and you crawled because you are worms before us and you are dogs before us.
- The hostesses who served you drinks and food also trampled and rode us.
- I danced on top of my ex-lovers and they kissed my boots.

- The next day we returned to church, you wore a black cowboy hat, a red and black checkered denim blouse, you tied your blouse showing your navel, jean shorts and high-heeled black leather knee-high boots, the priest remained where you left him .
- I tied his dog leash and horse reins to a post.
-Obeying your command he got on all fours and you rode him on top of his horizontal back all over the temple, he kissed your boots and licked the soles and high heels of your boots.
-I asked him if he committed a sin, he said yes and said penance for him, I flogged him.

#475 2022-10-03 18:45:29

Max

Construction sites

For years, attempts had been made to counteract the lack of skilled workers in the construction industry! The only way was to bring more women into the industry, but it was unsuccessful all along the line!

Then, finally, a reputable marketing institute was commissioned, made extensive surveys and, after a few months, found out what the problem was: it was simply too dirty for the ladies! At best, they could make friends with a construction helmet, but those clunky safety shoes, possibly with rubber boots, walking through deep mud when it rained, no, that was out of the question for the trained female civil engineers and architects!

The investors then reacted accordingly!

At first, they tried sedan chairs carried by four construction workers. Here, even two female experts could be carried and conduct the necessary talks at the object. But not all areas of the construction site were accessible in this way. The palanquins became narrower, there were carrying chairs for one person with two carriers each. That was already better, a real progress, even if this was not yet seen as optimal.

Finally, the worried investors came up with the idea of offering strong construction workers, who could be used as human horses on the construction site, already in the tenders for the corresponding construction managers. They had even been taught in the special training to saddle and bridle themselves in a short time. Thus, the female skilled workers only had to climb into the saddle, i.e. they were carried. Their human horses  could then steer them with the reins in the desired direction over the construction site, of course also inside a building. An important problem had been solved, a real progress, which also had a positive effect on the studied ladies!

So it was no longer a problem if the ladies wanted to continue wearing their elegant footwear at work! If they went out to the building site, there were always nimble apprentices around to look after the ladies' pretty feet, massaging them on request and applying fresh nail varnish. They also helped them change their footwear if, for example, they preferred boots when riding the construction worker. These young boys liked to be active, one or the other could not control himself and touched the foot with his lips. If desired, spurs were of course attached to the heels.

When the saddled, extremely strong construction worker returned, the architect or the construction manager only had to get into the shoulder saddle, grab the reins and put her feet in the stirrups. A whip was then handed to her, of course, and the ride onto the construction site could begin.

These horses could also be used as seats during meetings or breakfast breaks, which also went down very well with the ladies. To do this, the guys simply got down on all fours and made a straight back as a seat. Some ladies then took a seat, others put another blanket over their skin if a layer of sweat, mud and maybe even some blood had formed after a mission, for example in bad weather.

When there were more people to visit the construction side, it was a matter of course that all female participants rode on a construction worker, but the few male participants had to walk and expose themselves to the dirty environment.

As time went on, it was not only the leaders who rode construction workers! Practically no lady was seen moving around the construction site on foot any more. Even female foremen had riding horses at their disposal practically all day long. Especially after a long shift, the handling of the exhausted human riding horses was rather rough, and whips and spurs had to be used again and again to spur the construction workers on energetically.

The construction sites had thus become much more "feminine" within a few years, so the lack of interested skilled workers had been solved here!
Max

#476 2022-10-04 11:08:35

esel

Welcome back Max !

The forum had lost in your absence most of its charms and "text-appeal" smile ! Thank God all born anew with this new construction sites story !

A very good idea, these building sites' horses ! Women are thus allowed to stay beautiful and elegant at work, despite the rough conditions of construction sites .. It also allows a clear status differentiation  between the low working classes, on the one hand, and all levels of management, from junior mangers up to senior executives, on the other hand. Btw, it thus offers a potential remedy to the latent uneasyness among executives in our growingly egalitarian societies. smile

Finally, your horses are highly polyvalent : Mean of transport, but also chair when on all four, or, why not, a chaise longue when they lie on their backs, offering their soft bellies to sit on , and making a backrest with their half raised legs ...

But their greatest characteristic is to emphasize and illustrate the superiority of females versus males ... I would love to see your horses in IRAN ....

THKS Max !

#477 2022-10-04 12:36:20

caballito
Bonus member

Thank you very much Max!

Not only Lady Architects and Lady Engineers ride on top of male civil construction workers, but also Lady Bricklayers, Lady Operators and Lady Heavy Machinery Drivers.
These Ladies ride all civil construction men, including male foremen, male engineers, male architects, male investors and male clients.

Of course human horses must be bridled, saddled, spurred and whipped to comfort and obey their Lady Riders!

In a sanitation work, ditches are dug to install the pipes, that spoils the streets and makes them dusty, the Lady Neighbors and the Lady Visitors of the area must walk, being able to dirty and damage their fine shoes. That is why in the tenders and in the construction contracts the use of human horses is established for the Ladies to ride on top of the human horses.

The Ladies dominate and take control, they are in the saddle, if a Lady wishes that her son, her father, her husband, another male relative or a male friend does not get his shoes dirty and he rides a human horse. She is the Chief and the male or males who accompany her are carried, I repeat, they are carried by the human horses.

Only the Ladies ride, the men are carried.

#478 2022-10-04 12:46:13

caballito
Bonus member

Thank you very much Esel!

Ladies always on top.

The investor, the business owner or the chief male engineer or the chief male architect, kneeling before the lowly female heavy machine operator, and kissing her boots and putting spurs on her ankles.

She orders him to see her and open his mouth, he obeys her, she puts the bit in his mouth, bridles him, saddles him and rides while he whips her.

She rides him to the heavy machinery and switches objects, from driving her human horse to driving the heavy machinery.

#479 2022-10-05 12:26:25

caballito
Bonus member

We must specify the difference between when men carry and when men are ridden.
We men carry:
- Objects: Furniture, fruits and other foodstuffs, stevedores or porters carry objects on their shoulders to be more comfortable to carry them.
- People who do not ride them: Children, other men and women who are not Goddesses.

In this regard, men can be bridled and saddled by the Goddesses who have the power to lend them to people who do not ride them.

Let me explain: a Goddess is a rider of more than 1 human horse because she rides a herd of human horses. If she wanted, she bridles and saddles several human horses from her herd to ride them together with her family and friends .

-The Goddess rides with her partner (male suitor, boyfriend, groom, husband or male lover) and other close ones (friends and relatives of the sex who are: male or female). She bridles and saddles her human horses, she grabs the reins of her horses, she gives the reins of her horses to those who will be carried by her human horses.

She steps on one stirrup, jumps, steps on the other stirrup, sits on top of the saddle riding her horse and drives it with reins, spurs and riding whip. As much as her companions do the same, only the Goddess and the Women who are also Goddesses ride, the rest are only carried by the Goddess's horses.

Consequently only the Goddesses ride, the rest are carried by the Goddess's horses.

#480 2022-10-16 03:01:47

caballito
Bonus member

Women on top of men (Wom) and some man on top of man (mom) when Woman decides her husband is carried by her human horses

The town of the Riding Goddesses (16)

The Teachers (11)

The Mother (1)

In the town not only the Lady Teachers, the Lady Students and the Mothers ride fathers, male students and male teachers because they are their horses.

In the town it is common to see Moms (of students and former students) riding teachers (of their children or not), riding former teachers (of their children or not), riding students (classmates of their children or not), riding former male students (classmates of their children or not), and riding dads (of students and former students, classmates of their children or not);

Lady Students and Former Lady Students riding male teachers (who now teaches them or not), riding former male teachers (who taught them or not), riding dads (of their classmates or not / former classmates or not), riding male students (classmates or not) and riding former male students (former classmates or not);

Ladies Teachers and Old Lady Teachers riding dads (of students and ex-students whom she teaches/taught or not), riding students (teaches them or not), riding ex-students (taught them or not), riding male teachers and riding former male teachers.

In those relationships of Woman riding on men, where she is on top of men, there are relationships of Power.

An example: a beautiful mother has her husband, other husbands, children of those husbands and teachers kissing her feet and being ridden by her because her horses are hers.
She is the mother of her children, she does not want her children to go from year to year without learning, but she wants her children to learn.
For this, the male teachers, the good male students and the parents of the good students work teaching and reinforcing the knowledge of the children of a beautiful Mom.

She allows her feet and boots to be kissed by those who teach her children, she orders her submissive men (teachers, students and parents) to take their children from her house to school, back and forth. turn, they obey her.

She rides her submissive human horses, which carry her husband and her sons, while her daughters ride her Mother's human horses.

Mom has the power since she is Lady Student, riding male teachers, riding male students, and riding her father and other students' fathers with her Mom. Her mother was the one who taught her to control men, to dominate men and to transform men into her pets (her dogs and her horses), a gift that is transmitted from generation to generation.

To travel to the city she rides her human horses for 1 hour from the town to the bus station, and coming back to town she rides her human horses for 1 hour from the bus station to the town.

She rides from 6:00 to 7:00 a.m. from town to the bus station and from 7:00 to 8:00 a.m. from the bus station to the town.
She also rides from 4:00 to 5:00 p.m. from the town to the bus station and from 5:00 to 6:00 p.m. from the bus station to the town.

When her husband works in the city, he must travel on Sunday afternoon and return on Saturday morning.

Her husband does not walk part of the path from the town to the bus station or part of the path from the bus station to the town because she has her human horses.

From Monday to Friday she dominates her submissives and rides them in public to choose who she will ride on the weekend.

On Friday night she leaves her house to collect her human horses, she is 1.60 meters (5'3") and 54 kilos (117 pounds), she wears a blouse, jacket, gloves, jodhpurs or riding breeches, high heels knee-high boots and clanking spurs.

To start riding she goes out of her house riding to her nephew who kissed her boots and she bridled and saddled him. She majestically makes her horse walk, trot and gallop who proudly bites the bit, his aunt inserted the bit into his mouth, after he kissed his aunt's boots and opened his mouth for her to put the bit in his mouth, animalizing him.

She whistled when he was at her horse's house, he understood the message and left his house carrying in her backpack his horse clothes, his saddle and his bit with bridles and reins.
He gave her his collar and dog leash, she put dog leash around his neck and she grab his dog leash, she riding her nephew and her sub follows her crawling on all fours and barking because of her.
Thus, one by one she collected her human horses to use them for the weekend.

#481 2022-10-16 05:02:02

caballito
Bonus member

Women on top of men (Wom) and some man on top of man (mom) when Woman decides her husband is carried by her human horses

The town of the Riding Goddesses (17)

The Teachers (12)

The Mother (2)

Along the way she came across Lady Teachers riding male students, male teachers and dads, Lady Students riding male teachers, male students and dads who aren't their dads, and Moms riding male teachers, male students and dads who aren't. her husband.
- Are you collecting your horses to pick up your husband?
- That's how it is.
- In the city your husband must be missing being ridden by you while you ride your human horses every day.
- Your husband is one of them and I'm going to pick him up to ride him over the weekend.
- No problem, I have other human horses to ride for the weekend, I am currently riding a classmate of my son who is of legal age to be ridden.
-Your son is also a good horse and he is also of legal age to be ridden.

At this moment a Lady Student crosses them riding a male teacher.
- You're riding an old professor.
-He may be old but he is strong and still useful.
- You ride old horses and young horses.
- I ride human horses older than him and younger than me, they all kiss my boots, I step on them and I ride them, they are my pets.

In this a Mom and a Daughter (Lady Student) approach riding a son and a dad, the Mom riding the son and the Daughter riding the dad.
- Hello.
- Hi, you're riding my horse's brother, Mom replied.
- Yes, and your daughter is riding the father of our horses.
- Right, they are a herd of Ladies' horses.

Also 2 Lady Teachers ride dad and son.
- Those who are ridden by the Lady Teachers are also a herd of our horses.
- It's true.

Also, a Mom is riding a male teacher.
- Male teachers come here to be ridden by us.
- That's right, we are beautiful and our bodies are well formed, we are hourglass shaped.
- We dominate and ride men from our town and men from outside who come to work in our town: teachers, doctors, engineers, etc.
- Male tourists too, they come to be ridden by us.

Ladies Riders continue to chat.
- Graceful ladies from outside also ride men in our town, but unattractive women do not ride human horses.
- They must walk from the bus station to the town and from the town to the bus station to come here and to go to the city.
- If we wish, we allow them to be carried by men, but they must be worthy of being allowed to be carried.
- They look at us riding men because men are our horses.
- Who are the unattractive women who don't ride?
- They are female doctors, female teachers, female engineers, female police officers and female tourists.
- Their husbands in front of them kiss our boots, their husbands are bridled, saddled, ridden, whipped and spurred by us.
- I talk to them while I ride their husbands.
- And what are you and she talking about?

Well, I'll tell you: I was with my husband on the bus to get to town, you know, after arriving at the bus station, we ride human horses for 1 hour. I was wearing a cowgirl hat, cowgirl blouse, cowgirl jacket, cowgirl blue jeans, and high heeled black knee high boots, the woman's husband was sitting next to me on the other side of the hall, he was staring at me , he ate my boots with his eyes, my husband was asleep on the window side and I sat on my husband's lap, and put my boots on the armrest, the soles of my boots facing him.
- Do you like my boots? Lick my soles!

He knelt in the hall and licked the soles of my boots, my husband noticed and said:
- You have another licker from the soles of your boots, you don't get tired of collecting them.
- What fault do I have if men humiliate themselves before me and lick the soles of my boots? Our children's male teachers, male doctors who treat us and other men kiss my boots, lick the soles, are ridden by me and they carry you.

The wife woke up and saw her husband licking the soles of my boots.
- What's going on?
- Your husband is licking the soles of my boots because he is my puppy.
- He shouldn't do that.
-He shouldn't but he does it, no one forces him and he does it voluntarily.
- Your husband. What does he say?
- He is used to seeing other men kneeling before me kissing my boots, me stepping on them, they are my pets, they are my dogs and they are my horses.

#482 2022-10-16 08:21:08

caballito
Bonus member

The town of the Riding Goddesses (18)

The Teachers (13)

The Mother (3)

We continue:
The unattractive wife continued:
-In all our years of living together, my husband never kissed my feet, and he never knelt before me, now he is kneeling before you licking the soles of your boots. Now as soon as he knows you he gets down on his knees before you and he is your tongue licker using his tongue like a dog.
- He is not like a dog because he is my dog. All men are my pets, they are my dogs or puppies and my horses. Your husband is no exception.
- We want to get to town.
- Go down first and wait for us, we'll take you.

We got off at the bus station, my human horses waited for me kneeling, my husband knelt along with them, so did the woman's husband
All my horses kissed my boots, so did the woman's husband. First my husband gave me the whip and put spurs on the ankles of my boots and I put a bit on my husband, I bridled and saddled him.
To my new bootlicker I said:
- If you like in the store you can buy your harnesses, he bought them.
I bridled and saddled him.

2 of my human horses pulled a cart, we put our luggage and the luggage of my new bootlicker and his wife in the cart.

First I rode my husband and invited the wife
- You can ride your husband or any other of my human horses.
- No, thanks. I will walk.

I rode my husband to exhaustion, then my son's friend, the wife told me:
- Your new horse is young.
-He is legally old enough to be ridden by me in public.
- In public?
- Yes, in public.
- And in private?
- I see you tired, I can allow one of my horses to carry you.
- No, thanks.
- You don't really want to be carried?
- Like you?
- I am not carried because I ride.
- I don't understand.
- The men whom I bridled and saddled are my horses, really they are my horses, my pets. I am human and they are my animals before me, they are my dogs that I put a dog collar on and take them for a walk while I walk and grab their dog leashes while they follow me crawling on all fours because of me. I also bridle, saddle and ride them because they are my horses.
- Well, they are your horses and I'm human, if I get on top of one of them I'll ride him.
- No, it's not like that. Only me and beautiful women ride my horses and drive them with reins, whip and spurs. For my horses you are not human but a package or an object to carry
- I'm tired, would you allow one of your horses to carry me?
- Of course.

I commanded my husband to squat, he obeyed me, I kept grabbing his reins, the woman climbed on the saddle and stepped into the stirrups, my husband got up and moved under my command while he carried the lady like a burden.
-I thought he didn't want to carry me but he is doing it.
- He is my horse and he obeys my commands.

I changed to my horse, now I am riding on top of my brother-in-law, brother of my husband.
- This horse is similar to your husband.
-He is his brother, he is my brother-in-law.
-Who else do you ride from his family?
-To his father, my father-in-law; to his brothers, my brothers-in-law, his brothers-in-law, husbands of my sisters-in-law; to his uncles; to his nephews, etc..
- Are they happy while you ride them?
- Yes.
- I would like to be happy too
- Means?
- I want to be happy like your horses.
- In your case you would be my mare.
- Yes Mistress. The wives of your horses are your mares?
- Not all of them. My sister's husband, my brother-in-law, is my horse but my sister is not my mare. Your husband is turned on, I can see his crotch under his pants.

Now I rode the lady's husband, I dominated him with reins, whip and spurs, I put a dog collar on her and grabbed her dog leash, she followed me crawling on all fours.

We arrived at the town, I dispatched my animals to their homes and stayed with my husband and the husband with the wife. They behind me on all fours with dog collars around their necks and I stood up and grabbed her dog leash. My son came out, he saw me wearing a cowgirl hat, cowgirl blouse, cowgirl jacket, cowgirl blue jeans, and high heeled black knee high boots dominating my 3 dogs, he knelt before me, he kissed my boots and I stepped on his head .
- I rode your friend.
- Damn bastard! But his mom and his sister rode me hard.
- I'm getting jealous.
- You shouldn't because you are the best rider.

#483 2022-10-16 10:40:21

caballito
Bonus member

The town of the Riding Goddesses (19)

The Teachers (14)

The Mother (4)

He whinnied, I stopped stepping on his head, he stayed low and got on all fours. I offered him the bit, he opened his mouth wide, I inserted the bit into his mouth, I tied his bridle on his head, I tied his reins to the ring, then I put his saddle on his horizontal back, I tied his saddle on his body, I rode him on all fours, stepped into the stirrups, and drove him on his reins. He obeyed me crawling on all fours under my weight.

Inside my house my mom rode on top of my dad, he was almost naked and only wore underpants, bridle with bit and reins, saddle with stirrups and horse mask. My mom always wore great riding outfits including joggers and skinny jeans and high heeled knee high boots.
Like me with my husband, she rode my dad on all fours on his horizontal back, on his shoulders, piggyback, and on his horizontal back, he using his canes so that his front legs were the same length as his hind legs.

She did not allow my brothers to ride my dad but she allowed me to ride him and my brothers. She also rode on top of my brothers like I do now riding my son. We did it and we do it obeying the law.

We, the Ladies of the town, are beautiful and all the men are our pets, the mothers train our children to be good pet husbands.

My husband brought new bridles and saddle, without stopping riding my son the lady got on all fours in front of me, I bridled and saddled her, then I rode her.

At the back of my house we have a stable with human horse stalls. Grabbing the reins of my horses I rode the lady to her stall, tied her reins to the hoop, rode her husband out of her stall, locked her door.

I also left each one of them on his stall, the lady's husband, my husband and my son, then I went riding.

As soon as I walked out the door of my house, several bridled and saddled men crawled towards my feet, crawling towards my boots, I recognized and chose the chief of police, I uninserted his bit and allowed him to kiss my boots.

They were approached by a policewoman riding a civilian man and a policeman being ridden by a young brown-skinned civilian woman who was wearing a white hat, a flowered blouse, white lycra shorts and high-heeled knee-high boots.
- My boss is kissing your boots.
- He also kisses your boots, you walk all over him and you ride him because he is your horse. You always ride policemen, who do you ride now?
-He and his wife are taking us to make a police investigation, she arrived riding on top of her docile husband duly bridled and saddled, driving him with reins, whip and spurs.
-I think she should have kept riding her husband while you ride the policeman.
-She wanted to ride the policeman while I ride her husband.

The lady who rides the policeman recognized the police chief.
- I want the chief of police!
- Obey her! I said.

The lady unhorsed the policeman, the police chief crawled towards the lady and lying on his face kissed her white boots, she stepped on his head and then she walked all over him.
- I hope the chief of police is useful to me.
- Yes Mistress.

She came down from the police chief
- Lie on your back, I want to talk to you.
He obeyed her.

She stood on top of the police chief's chest and abdomen, then she put her foot on top of the police chief's face, he licked the sole of her boot.
- Some invaders want to appropriate my land and you must expel them, I have the documents.
- Could we go to the police station?
- Of course!

She came down from the chief of police, he kissed her white boots again, her majestic dark skin thighs and knees contrasted with her white clothes, the white shorts highlight her hips and her ass.

She reached down, she grabbed the police chief's hair and she stood up pulling the police chief's hair. She slapped him.
- Later you will kiss my boots and lick my soles, now my problem is solved. Open your mouth!
She inserted the bite into his mouth and rode him towards the police station.

#484 2022-10-16 12:35:47

caballito
Bonus member

The town of the Riding Goddesses (20)

The Teachers (15)

The Mother (5)

Inside the police station, still riding the chief of police, she allowed him to sit in his desk chair, she showed him the documents, and she removed the bite from the chief's mouth.
- When do you want the eviction?
- Now!
- But ...
- Now!
- ... I do not have ...
- Now!
She slapped him.
- I will go personally with the few troops I have
- I want the meek policeman I rode. he carried my husband on his shoulders.

The policewoman unhorsed the dark-skinned woman's husband and she rode a rookie, the dark-skinned woman's husband obeyed his wife and was carried by the policeman who was his wife's horse.

Three policemen came out of the police station, the boss was ridden by the brown-skinned woman, the rookie was ridden by the policewoman and the other policeman carried the husband of the brown-skinned woman.

Arriving at the land, the invading women tried to defend themselves, but the invading men convinced them not to make trouble. The invading men faced the dark-skinned lady, knelt before her.
- Come on, crawl before me. The tan-skinned woman commanded.
They obeyed her, crawling onto their elbows and knees.
- Lie on your back and get together to be a single rug.
They obeyed her.

She unhorsed the police chief and walked over those who invaded her land, stepping on their chests, stepping on their abdomens and stepping on their faces.
- You thought because you were light-skinned you could usurp my land.
- Forgive us ma'am.
- Fortunately I reacted in time and you did not spoil my ground.
- Yes ma'am.
She stood on top of the leader of the invasion.
- You must withdraw now!
- Yes ma'am.

The husband of the dark-skinned Goddess dismounted along with her wife but he did not step on her human carpet. She went to him and rode him, the males who were stepped on by her got up and left.
The invading women conversed with the tan-skinned Goddess.
- We have nowhere to go.
- There is a piece of land just as big as mine on the other side of the river.
- We know, but preparing it and putting it into production takes time.
- Your men can come to work for me.
- The women of the town ride the men like you rode the chief of police and now you ride your husband.
- The women of the town we are Riding Goddeses and you could be too. Tell the men to come with you.
The invading women withdrew.

The invasion men crawled towards her, the police chief fell on his face, she unhorsed her husband and stepped on the police chief walking all over him.
The men in turn kissed her white boots and she stepped on their heads.
- We are going to sign a document but first the men will buy their collars and leashes or dog chains, in addition to their bridles and saddle. I want women to ride on top of men like I ride my husband.

The dark-skinned Goddess rode on top of her light-skinned husband, and the women rode on top of the men, they all went to the village judge.
When everyone arrived, the judge said that he could not attend to the people but the Dark Goddess riding her husband caressed the judge's hair and told him that if he attended them he would be her pet, the judge gave her his bridles and his saddle She bridled, saddled and rode him, he sat in his desk chair while she rode him.

The judge drafted the document while the men bought their dog collars, their dog leashes or chains, their bridle with bit and reins, and their saddles with stirrups. The women bought their riding whips and spurs.

They all signed the document and the tan-skinned Goddess and the Goddess kept a copy.
At the exit the judge lay on the ground on his back, the dark-skinned Goddess stood on top of him and walked all over him, one by one the men kissed his boots, she put a dog collar on him and inserted the dog leash or the dog chain to the dog collar, then she bridled and saddled him, giving him to a woman who rode him.

She rode her husband and chatted with the women who rode the men
- You will all work together for your land to produce and give resources to you. The men who volunteer to work on my land will sleep in the barn stalls. My husband knows my rules, in my house and on my properties the men go on their knees or on all fours and kiss my boots, they obey me submissively, the men always wear dog collars and will wear horse harnesses when they are ridden by me.

#485 2022-10-20 08:31:43

caballito
Bonus member

The town of the Riding Goddesses (21)

The Teachers (16)

The Mother (6)

A Lady rides the human horses of her herd and She rides the human horses of other Ladies' herds.

The Ladies of the Town are the main Mistresses of the herds of human horses. Exceptionally Ladies from other places (Lady Teachers, Lady Engineers, Lady Nurses, Lady Clerks, etc.) are Mistresses of human horses.

The horses of the Mistresses are from the town and they are from outside the town, for example the city.

Men from other places come to town to be ridden by the Ladies of the town and other beautiful ladies.

Foreign men come to town to work and for tourism, the contest to work is disputed and only the best applicants (male teachers, male doctors, male engineers, etc.) enter the town to work and be ridden by the Ladies in the town.

Arriving in town and leaving town are wonderful opportunities to be ridden by beautiful Ladies of the town and other Ladies, from 6:00 to 8:00 a.m. and from 4:00 to 6:00 p.m., but the ride can last longer.

For this reason, the ladies of the town wear riding attire, predominantly jackets and gloves. skinny jeans and breeches and boots with spurs.

The Ladies have Total Control and when they ride they make their human horses carry other people even other human horses.

This is the case of a Mother who is under 40 years old, she rides her son's friend while her son is ridden by his friend's Mom, so we can see both Moms riding.

Both mothers ride their husbands and the husband of the other mother, together they ride on the shoulders or ride on the backs of their docile husbands.

Years ago the husbands carried their sons in the street but when they saw the other Mom approaching they were paralyzed while their hearts beat strongly because of her, the Lady is a Riding Goddess.
- Hello, how is my beautiful friend?
- She's fine, thanks.
- I see you are carrying your son, you are a good father.
- Yes, I'm taking him to another place.
- Meanwhile I am walking because there are no horses nearby.
- I am your horse.
- You are your wife's horse and you are also my horse used to be ridden by us, but now you are carrying your son.
- My dad can put me down so you can ride him.
- Good boy.

The father lowered his son, kissed the boots of his friend's wife, she put a bit on him, she bridled him, she saddled him and she rode her friend's husband.

They went down the street being followed by his son, both riding Lady friends met in the square, one riding the other's husband, one being followed by the other's son.
- Your husband is my docile horse, obedient to the reins, the whip and the spurs.
-Likewise your husband, he is meek.
- Your husband was born to be my pet.
- Likewise your husband, he is my puppy and my horse.

Two boys were nearby, the Ladies called out to them. Obeying the boys crawled towards the ladies, they kissed the female boots, they ordered them to carry their children and they obeyed. So while the Mothers rode the sons were carried.

#486 2022-10-24 02:23:58

caballito
Bonus member

Women on top of men (Wom) and some man on top of man (mom) when Woman decides a guy is carried by her human horses

The town of the Riding Goddesses (22)

Interviews (1)

To graduate as psychologists, some psychology graduates (2 ladies and 2 men) decided to investigate why men humiliate themselves and kneel before the Ladies of the Town to kiss the feet and footwear of the Ladies.

They are in their early twenties, 20 to 22 years old, the Graduate Ladies thought to protect the male graduates but the men refused to be protected.

First they interviewed men who worked in the town and now live in the city, teachers, police officers, doctors, nurses, engineers, workers, etc. They were all in their fifties, sixties, seventies, eighties, nineties, etc.

First they tried to contact them by phone, but when the boys called they were rejected and their calls were cut off, so the girls called by phone, accepting the interviews conditional on being interviewed by girls and the girls wear riding outfits. The girls accepted, a girl will interview being accompanied by a boy.

Upon arriving at the interviewee's house, they met a worthy gentleman who cordially let the girl and the boy enter, but once the door was closed she stood next to a table where there were bridles and a saddle on the table. , the worthy lord knelt before the girl, prostrated before her and humbly asked her permission to kiss her boots, she agreed and he kissed her boots.

The boy who accompanied the girl took advantage of his opportunity, prostrated himself before her and kissed her boots together with her worthy lord.

The lord knelt before her and opened his mouth wide, she put a bit into his mouth, she tied his bridle on his head, she put a saddle on him and hooked the reins on his bridle. She decided to ride him on his shoulders or on his horizontal back while he was on all fours.

She grabs the reins, steps on the stirrup, puts her leg over her animal, steps on the other stirrup, and riding him comfortably sitting on the saddle dominates him, then uninserts the bit and commands him to speak while the boy takes note of what was said by her horse.

The conclusions are:
- The Ladies of the Town are beautiful with dark skin, the town area was a slave zone where Europeans enslaved Africans, but now Ladies of African descent dominate Europeans, Africans and people of other ethnic groups.
- In the area of ​​the town there was and is miscegenation, where Africans, Europeans and people from other ethnic groups mixed, so there is no racism.
- Town Ladies are hourglass shaped, long legs, large busts, narrow waist, wide hips, thick thighs, and beautiful hands and feet.
-When she consulted her horse why the Ladies of the Town dominate the men who are her pets, they replied: Because they are.
- Why am I riding you? - In the Town I learned I am a horse of beautiful Ladies and you are one of them.
- Are you still being ridden? - When I visit the Town as a tourist, in the City there are few opportunities in which I am ridden, like now you are riding me.
She reinserted the bit into him and rode him to exhaustion, leaving him lying in the middle of the room, she left with the boy. At his house, the boy touched himself.

The 2 boys found out where to shop and they bought their bridle and saddle, the girls bought their riding-crops and spurs, the girls started riding the boys.

Then they interviewed Ladies who worked in the town and now live in the city, teachers, police officers, doctors, nurses, engineers, workers, etc. They were all in their forties, fifties, etc.
A Graduated Girl goes with 2 graduated boys, each Lady bridles, saddles and rides her animal and they talk
The conclusions are:
- The Ladies and the men know their places, the Ladies above the men and the men below the Ladies.
- The Ladies of the Town taught them to ride.
- The Ladies of the Town dominate and ride men from the town and foreign men (those who go to town to work and tourists).
- Men are pets of the Ladies (mainly puppies and horses).
- Animal abuse is not allowed.
- There is no slavery, men are dominated because they want to be.
- Men are happy being animalized by the Ladies.

The graduates presented the results of these interviews to their advisory teacher, who was satisfied and suggested visiting the town to have an immersive experience.

#487 2022-10-24 06:05:23

caballito
Bonus member

Women on top of men (Wom) and some man on top of man (mom) when Woman decides a guy is carried by her human horses

The town of the Riding Goddesses (23)

The interviews (2)

The 4 graduates decided first to go as tourists pretending not to know anything about Ladies riding on top of men, it was going to be difficult but they would do their best to achieve it.

They were at the bus station before 4:00 a.m., they rode the bus and traveled 3 hours to the final bus stop, they wore jackets, jeans and sneakers, when they got off the bus they saw men kissing Ladies' boots and being ridden by Ladies.

They decided to walk 1 hour to town, they were going to leave the bus station but a young brown-skinned Lady who was wearing a white hat, a flowered blouse, jacket white, white jeans and high-heeled knee-high boots, and riding one guy, he stopped them.
(She is the same girl from "The Town of the Riding Goddesses (19 and 20)
- What are you going to do?
- We'll walk to town.
- Walking?
- Yes.
- We have horses for you to ride. Are these 2 guys accompanying you?

- Hi guys, your knees are weak and soon they will bow to me.
The boys knelt before her and they kissed her boots.
- What do you have in your luggage?, show me.
They opened their luggage and showed it to her.
- All men are the same, they came prepared to be ridden because they have their bridles and saddles.
Still riding the guy, the Dark Skinned Lady bridled and saddled the 2 boys, then the 2 girls put on their boots and spurs, grabbed their riding whips and rode the 2 boys. All the Ladies rode to town being followed by the other horses of the dark-skinned Lady's herd while another horse pulled a baggage cart.

- I present to you my husband, he is my docile horse, one of my docile horses, they are from my herd, in my herd I have my ex-lovers, my past teachers, doctors, policemen and even the town priest is my horse .
- We came to know the town.
- Welcome! Feel free to ride your and our human horses. My house is big and you can spend the night each in a bed and in a room, and the men can sleep in the stalls of my stables.

Being 7:15 a.m. the boys showed signs of exhaustion, the spectacular brunette Lady took the bit out of the boys' mouths and called another 2 from her human horses, and the girls rode them, while the boys kissed the white boots of the tanned Goddess.
- I perceive you will not be able to continue walking.

She riding her husband tied another one of her horses to her luggage cart and made the 2 boys get on it.
So they continued the riding.

The dark-skinned Goddess changed horses.
-He is my uncle, my dad's brother, my mom rides my dad and him, he is more submissive for being ridden by his sister-in-law, his brother's wife. We have another horse, husband of my mother's sister, he is a submissive horse being ridden by his sister-in-law, sister of his wife.
- Since when do you ride?
- Since always, equine horses and other horses. Did you ride before?
- No.
- Did your dad and uncles carry you on their shoulders?
- Yes, and they also carried me on their backs while they were on all fours.
- Did your classmates carry you?
- I don't remember.
- In our games my classmates went on all fours and I rode them.

They arrived at the town at 8:00 a.m., the Mayor received the Goddess Dark Skin, he kneeled her, kissed her boots, she rode him to her farm.
- All the authorities are my horses, the mayor, the police chief, the judge, the prosecutor, the school director, the chief doctor, even the priest and the Protestant pastor.
- Wow!
- The mayor built a beautiful path to my farm, the chief of police defends my interests, last time we evicted some invaders, the judge and the prosecutor decide fairly in my favor, the chief doctor takes care of my health and that of my close ones, and the priests pray for me.

They arrived at the dark-skinned Lady's ranch, after dismounting they prepared 4 equine horses, the dark-skinned Lady, the mayor and the 2 girls rode, they went to visit the land given to the invaders on the other side of the river. They were greeted by the invading ladies. The mayor got off his equine horse and knelt before the Brunette Goddess, the Ladies remained riding.
- Did the mayor fulfill his obligations?
-He is advancing, we have an access road to our land and he is increasing the infrastructure.
- Do you have any complaints against the mayor?
- Jobs are slow.
- We have to punish him.
- How are men behaving with you?
- They are improving because we ride them on our land, on the road and in town.
- That's how it should be.

#488 2022-10-24 07:54:27

caballito
Bonus member

The town of the Riding Goddesses (24)

The interwiews (3)

- So, does he deserve an award?
- Yes.

The brown-skinned Goddess in the morning wore a white jacket, white gloves, white jeans and high-heeled white knee-high boots At mid-morning it is hotter and she wore a white hat, dark glasses, white top, white gloves, white lycra shorts and high-heeled white knee-high boots.

Obeying commands from her, the mayor undressed wearing only bridles, saddle and horse mask, the ebony-skinned Goddess rode him and drove all over the land, inspecting the works that the mayor ordered to be done.
- It's very good, but it's slow. You must also accelerate the works in favor of my ranches.

So he continued naked she continued riding him towards her farm, when crossing the river he passed through the water and she raised her feet so that her boots would not get wet, on the other side of the river her husband waited for her and she rode him until her farm.

- The morning was fun.
- They can walk around the town and talk with people.
- Thank you.
- We have tourist places to go, the men come to be ridden by the local guides
- Thank you.
- Are they reporters? I hope they don't give a distorted news about us.
- No, not at all, we are here to carry out a scientific research work, our thesis to graduate.
- In what specialty?
- Psychology.
- Good career, psychologists help people.
- Thank you.
- Be rigorous in your analysis, do not get carried away by your prejudices and do a good job.
- We will do it.

- Why do men come to be dominated by the Ladies of the Town?
-By our ancestors, we descend from a very beautiful and dominant African princess who dominated the Masters who bought her, she had them kissing her feet and animalized them.
The various African peoples were at war, the victors enslaved the vanquished and sold them to European merchants who took them by ship to other continents.
The town of our princess was betrayed by her neighbors, defeated and sold as slaves, on the ship many sacrificed themselves and died protecting her, once in another continent they were sold together with her and taken to a plantation.
There her master was captivated by her beauty and surrendered at her feet, she was emancipated from her, then the slaves of her people and later the slaves of other peoples, including the people who betrayed to her subjects.
Miscegenation made us charming and dominant, that's why men are our pets, mainly puppies and horses.
As soon as she arrived the master knelt before her, kissed her feet, she trampled on him and exhibited him as a puppy and a horse.
- Amazing.
-Being a princess in Africa she rode her subjects and the subjects of other peoples, even those who betrayed her people. Upon defeating her people, they sought her to make her their Queen, but her subjects hid her until the strange continent.
On the ship several of her subjects lay down on the planks and she lay down on them, sleeping peacefully, she walked on top of them and rode them.
They sold them by lot, she along with her subjects.
They were taken by cart to the plantation, when they arrived they were put in barracks and her subjects made a special place for her.
The master met her and gave her a room in his house for her and her servants closest to her.
He saw her subjects crawl on all fours before her, kneel before her and kiss her feet, he saw her step on the heads of her subjects and then she walk all over them, he saw her ride her subjects. And he decided to be one of her subjects.
Her humble master before her, he crawled before her, he prostrated before her, kissed her feet, was trampled by her, and she rode him.

#489 2022-10-29 10:19:08

caballito
Bonus member

The town of the Riding Goddesses (25)

The interviews (4)

The 2 young female graduates enjoyed riding equine horses while the Dark-Skinned Goddess rode the mayor.
- Are all male authorities your horses?
- All male authorities are our horses.
-The mayor is one more animal of yours, especially wearing his horse mask over his face.
- What does the mayor say?
- Girls, animals don't speak and the mayor before us is an animal.
- Certain! Animals don't talk.

- My mom also rides human horses, and all the mayors are ridden by us.
-Does your mom ride her husband too?
- Yes, she rides him on his back and on his shoulders. It is one of my earliest memories. She also rides my brothers, she rides my male cousins, she rides my uncles, she rides my 2 grandparents, her dad and her father-in-law.
- Now?
-Yes, she is a beautiful brunette in her fifties who does not lose her charm, her father-in-law and her father are in their eighties and are still her strong white animals.
- White?
- Yes, her light-skinned animals or her pale-skinned animals or her pinkish-skinned animals. are you surprised? Men of European descent are the most submissive.
- We do not understand.
- My mother and I are dark-skinned but my grandparents, father and husband are light-skinned, in the era of slavery those of European descent enslaved those of African descent, but now my mother and I subjugate all men, regardless of ethnic group.

When my mom was 25 years old, my dad met her riding other men, he fell madly in love with my mom, he has been humiliating himself before her but my mom didn't love him, but if she used him like other men, he has he's been kissing her feet, he's been shining her boots, he's been carrying her things, she's been riding him.

Knowing her son was a pet of my mother, my grandfather who was 60 years old. my dad's dad, he confronted my mom but fell at her feet being her pet.

Her horse is 35 years older than her, he bought bridle and saddle so she can ride on top of him. The Brunette Goddess has been riding him all over the public places.
My grandmother, my father's mother, knew about it and confronted her, she found her riding my grandfather, he was bridled and saddled while my mother grabbed his reins.
- Let my husband speak!
Still riding my grandfather, my mom uninserted the bit from my grandfather's mouth.
-Now he doesn't have the bit inserted in his mouth, but I warn you animals don't talk.
My grandfather instead of speaking, he neighed.
My grandmother stormed off.

Hours later my grandfather came home.
- I see you met Sara's daughter.
- Sarah?
- Yes, the brunette girl who stunned and animalized you and your friend.
- She is my friend's daughter?
- Yes.
-I will talk with her mother and with her.

#490 2022-10-29 19:40:34

caballito
Bonus member

The town of the Riding Goddesses (26)

The interviews (5)

- Hi Sara, can I come inside your house?
- Of course! It is a pleasant surprise and it is an honor for me to receive you.
- Thank you.

Thus, my 2 grandmothers met again after a long time, both wore riding attire.
- Long ago we rode together on top of human horses, but we married wonderful men and formed our own families.
- Are you still riding?
- Sometimes, I'm not a natural rider like you.
- You are a natural rider too, you just moved away a bit from our world.

That's when my grandfather arrives, husband of my dark-haired grandmother, he knelt down and kissed his wife's boots.
- Say hello to my friend too!
He kissed the boots of his visitor.
- Shall we ride?
- But we only have your husband.
- I'll call my neighbor.
- No, my husband is outside waiting nervously.
- Okay.

My dad's dad went inside my mom's mom's house, and he kissed the beautiful hostess's boots.
- We are both in our fifties and our husbands are in their sixties and eighties, so we have horses in their 20s, 30s and even. 40 years younger than us.

My grandparents were bridled, saddled and ridden by my grandmothers and they rode in the street.

#491 2022-11-05 08:17:15

caballito
Bonus member

The town of the Riding Goddesses (27)
The interviews (6)

- We understand, you are a Rider Goddess, your mother, grandmother, and other female ancestors were Rider Goddesses riding defeated, subdued and submissive men.
Goddess Rider in the town is not only you, all the women of the town are Goddesses Rider.
- All of us are relatives, we descend from a Beautiful and Dominant Woman.
- The African Princess.
-The one who didn't want to marry the man who defeated her people but not her, since she defeated the aggressor using her beauty.
-For this reason she decided to go away from her homeland accompanied by her faithful subjects.

- All men are our pets, they are especially our dogs and our horses, such is the case of your friends.
- They are in the stable.

The Dark Skin Goddess was riding a light-skinned European tourist, the 2 Graduated Ladies rode locals as they went to the stable, the Ladies' horses were duly bridled and saddled. The men bite into their morsels and the women ride on top of the men dominating them using the reins, spurs and riding crops.
- Your husband is your pet.
- Not only my husband, because all men are my pets.
- Since when do you ride them?
- Since ever.
- Always on top?
- Always on top of my submissives, never below.

- At first I rode my mom's horses: my dad, my uncles (my dad's brothers), my grandparents, my cousins ​​(children of my dad's brothers). My mom owns horses who are family: a guy, the guy's dad, the guy's brothers, the guy's sons, and the guy's nephews.

- In your case?
-My husband, his father, his brothers and his nephews (who are of legal age to be my horses and be ridden by me), are my horses, I ride them and they sleep in the stable.
- legal age?
- The men in the town begin to be horses of Legal Age Ladies and begin to be ridden by Legal Age Ladies when men are legal age.
- Not before.
- You are right.

- Is there an age to start riding human horses?
- In the city you see daughters riding their dads, on their backs when daddies are on all fours and on their shoulders when daddies are on 2 legs.
You also see children playing piggyback, boy on all fours and girl riding him on his horizontal back
- Yes
- It's natural, isn't it?
- Certain.
- The daughters who ride on top of their daddies, and the girls who ride on top of boys are they of legal age?
- No.
- Here is the answer to your question.

- So, is it the legal age requirement to be ridden by an Adult Lady?
- Yes, the legal age is required for the human horse to be ridden by a Lady of Legal Age.
At first we ride all men, of all ages, but when we are legal age we only ride men who are legal age.
At first the boys are ridden only by the girls because they are both not of legal age, but when the boys are of legal age they are ridden by riders of all ages. Is this complicated?
- Yes.
- In the street, parks and houses you see daughters riding their daddies, you even see sons being carried by their daddies.
- Yes, on all fours and on the shoulders. When I was a girl I rode my dad, also my uncles, all of them wore bridle and saddle, they were also ridden by my mother and my aunts.
- You also saw girls riding on top of boys.
- Yes, only on all fours. When I was a girl I rode my brothers and male cousins, also my male classmates.
My male teacher was ridden by my mom and me, my mom bridled him, saddled him and rode him.
- Where is your family from?
- From this town.
- Rightly so.

- Here we see Ladies riding men like horses.
- You must know how to distinguish in some cases men are like horses and in other cases men are horses.
In the city, men are like horses, but in the town, especially on my farm, men are horses, men are my horses.

The hourglass-shaped Dark-Skinned Goddess wore a white cowgirl hat, a white top, white gloves, tight-fitting white lycra shorts, and high-heeled white leather ankle boots with spurs.
She rode comfortably sitting on top of the saddle and stepping on the stirrups.
She herded her animal using reins, riding crop and spurs.

- You are beautiful and your shape is spectacular.
- Thank you.
- You are a beautiful face, perfect proportions, large and generous breasts, slim waist, wide hips, thick thighs, nice hands and feet.
- Men love to kiss my hands and feet.

- In the village and on your farm we have seen men crawling on all fours.
- Men are our dogs or puppies.
- In your farm no man walks on his feet.
- That's life, girl.
- Certain.

- You recently complimented me. Do you want to be my mare?
- Opss...

#492 2022-11-05 10:13:28

caballito
Bonus member

The town of the Riding Goddesses (28)
the interviews (7)

- You shouldn't be ashamed and blush, if you want to be my mare just say so.
- What a shame!
- Ha ha ha ha ha ha...
- Your psychology thesis is about the men who come to town to be ridden by the Ladies of the town, you want to know what men feel being our horses and how we feel riding on top of men.

- Who was the teacher who proposed the idea?
- Mr. Smith.
- Zacharias Smith?
- Yes.
-He worked here, he is my mother's horse, she called her "My Ebony Goddess".
He worked as a psychologist from Monday to Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. to 2:00 p.m. but the rest of the time he was my mother's and my family's horse, he even stayed on weekends.

-When he found out my mom is from this town, he knelt before me and begged me to present him to her, then he kissed my boots.
I consulted my mom who suggested I ask him some questions.
The next day I asked him about his dog collar, his bridle and his saddle, he on his knees and kissing my boots, he told me he had them at his house.
She invited him Saturday morning at home, he arrived on time. My mom, my dad, my brother, my male cousin and I are waiting for him. My mom and I wear riding gear.

I opened the door and found him kneeling, he kissed my boots, he handed me his dog collar, I put a dog collar around his neck, I closed the door, I grabbed his dog leash and walked to my mom .who had my father and my male cousin kissing her boots. I stood before her while my teacher and brother kissed my boots.
I gave the dog leash to my mom who grabbed it and we switched boot kissers, my dad and male cousin kissed my boots while my teacher and brother kissed my mom's boots.

We changed our boot kissers again, bridled and saddled our horses.
I bridled and saddled my brother while my aunt bridled and saddled my male cousin.
- I'm bridling our horse, my mom told me.
- His dad is also our horse, I replied.
- My husband's brother, docile and submissive is an attribute of this family, my father-in-law is also a good animal.
- They are before us.
- The ladies of my family are all men riders because men are our horses.
- My brother is also a horse.
-For now he is your horse because he will find a woman who will be his Rider.
- That's right, it won't be a loss because I have many human horses.

Now it was our turn to bridle and saddle the other horses.
- In my town I bridled, saddled and rode my teachers, do the same with yours.

I rode my teacher while my mom rode my male cousin.
- Your cousin is our docile horse.
- I have been riding him forever, ever since I remember, at first he was on all fours, I rode him while you rode his father, we are mother and daughter riding father and son.
Then I rode my uncle while you rode my dad leaving my male cousin alone.
-You were the only rider of his, and you were also the only rider of your brother.
- Until they were legal age, from then on you rode them in public too.
- They eagerly awaited their legal age to be ridden by me in public. They first kissed my boots and crawled before me on all fours, so I rode them on top of their horizontal backs.
- My male cousin is happy to be ridden by you.

- Your teacher is also happy to be ridden by you. Let's see how docile he is.
My mom drove my male cousin to my dad, she uninserted the bite.
I unhorsed my teacher and I rode my brother.
Obeying my mom's commands, my dad rode my teacher. Then, in front of a large mirror for all of us to see, my mom and dad hugged and kissed (yes, a French kiss).

My male cousin looked at me and I laughed, my mom had sent him to the friend zone.

I also sent my male cousin to the friend zone many times while I was riding him, I even commanded him to be ridden by my crush and he obeyed me. So me with my crush, we ride, we hug and give French kisses.
At home my male cousin kisses and licks my boots, I stomp on him by walking all over him, then I pet him because he is my pet.
- My submissive pet, you are my animal, you are mine, I am your Owner and Mistress, you do what I command you because I am everything to you.
If I wish, I allow him to hug me and kiss me, he gives me everything because I am his Goddess.

My male teacher began to be my horse and my mother's horse. Wearing riding attire I ride him from my house to the university, at the university and from the university to my house. I even ride other teachers and students.

To go to other places my mom and I ride my male cousin, my brother and my dad.

#493 2022-11-07 06:48:59

caballito
Bonus member

The town of the Riding Goddesses (29)
The interviews (8)

- My mom and I are the Dominant Ladies and my teacher is our submissive.
- Isn't the teacher supposed to be the authority in the classroom? Isn't the psychologist supposed to be the authority in therapies?
-He assumes a dominant role but before others. Before me he is submissive, he is my submissive and I am his Domme.

- Have you ever done psychological treatment to someone?
- Yes, being supervised by my teachers.
- Zacharias Smith?
- Yes, one of them is him.
- How do you treat your patients?
- They come for psychological help, the psychologist should not be subject to the patient, on the contrary, the professional psychologist should guide or drive the patient.
- Are you dominant with your patients? Do you dominate your patients?
- Yes and yes. I am at a higher level than my patients. I take control of them, I control them. I am in the saddle.
- In the saddle?
- Be in the saddle means to be in control as when riding a horse.

- Keep going.
- As you can see, I inherited the shape and beauty of the Ladies of the Town, my breasts are big, my waist is slim, my hips are wide and my thighs are thick, I wear a slim and tight blouse, mini skirt or tight shorts, or tight jeans, and high-heeled boots or other footwear.

The first session is to get to know my patient, I am sitting in an armchair and the patient is sitting in front of me, we talk while I take notes and study my patient.
Phrases like "You will follow my instructions" in the following sessions are changed to "You will obey my commands", little by little or step by step I begin to subdue him and turn him into my pet if I consider it necessary.

I subdue him slowly and carefully without him noticing so that he doesn't get scared, so I drive him and he improves psychologically
I never take the initiative, I always let him ask my permission, first to kiss my hands and then to kiss my feet.

I am very careful when choosing my pets, not everyone has the privilege of being my pet because it is a prize reserved only for the best.

-How is your teacher treating his patients?
-Before men he is dominant.
But before beautiful women he is condescending and submissive, he puts himself on a lower level than that of his pretty patients, kneels before them and kisses their feet.

A married couple are our patients, she is beautiful but submissive, in couples therapy she first treats patients separately.

I tamed the husband to be obedient and submissive, the husband with my teacher kiss my boots.
Then I put a dog collar on the husband's neck and I put a dog collar on the teacher's neck.
Later I bridled, saddled and rode the husband and the teacher.

I trained the wife to be dominant, the teacher kisses the wife's boots and kisses my boots.
Then I taught the wife to put a dog collar on the teacher's neck.
Later I taught the wife to bridle, saddle and ride the teacher.

In the first session with the married couple I wore a black top, black jacket, black jeans, black gloves and high-heeled black knee-high boots, the wife wore a white blouse, blue jeans and high-heeled white knee-high boots.
We waited in the room and the married couple entered, the husband crawled at my feet and kissed my boots and the teacher crawled at the wife's feet and kissed her boots. Then the 2 men lay on their backs.
I stepped on the husband and the wife walked all over the teacher.
- I tamed your husband to get used to the dog collar, bit, reins, saddle and my weight while I ride on top of him, I also taught you to put dog collar, bit, reins, saddle mount and ride the teacher. Begin!

We got off our human rugs and the wife bridled and saddled her husband while I bridled and saddled the professor, then we both mounted our steeds. Later we unhorse, unsaddle and unbridle our horses.
With the men on all fours we put dog collars around their necks and we grabbed their dog leashes, then sat on couches followed by our human pups.

I chatted with the wife while her husband kissed her white boots and my teacher kissed my black boots.
- This behavior should be repeated in your house.
- So it will be, you have trained my cub husband well. Thanks.
- No problem.

After a while the wife told me about her progress, she had animalized her brother-in-law, her mother-in-law and the rest of the men in her husband's family.

In the following sessions she came into the room riding on top of her husband.
- I saved my in-laws' marriage.
- In that way.
-My father-in-law had a young mistress, but he left her after I transformed him into my pet animal.
- Your father-in-law is not faithful to his wife, he is faithful to you because he is your pet, he is your faithful dog.

#494 2022-11-13 08:18:36

caballito
Bonus member

The town of the Riding Goddesses (30)
the interviews (9)

- It seems that my specialty is to tame/dominate indomitable men.
- How is this?
- I transform the dominant and aggressive husbands into submissive husbands, docile and obedient to their wives
- But previously you tame those indomitable husbands.
- Taming them is like taming dogs or taming horses.
- Break them?
- Yes, taming dogs or taming horses is taming them.
- Do you only tame husbands?
- I also tame their children (we are all children as long as our parents live, even if we have our own children).
- You're right, we never stop being children of our mothers and children of our fathers.
- I go to the sessions dressed in a light top or blouse, tight pants and heeled boots, after a few sessions my male patients crawl towards me and kiss my boots, then they get on all fours, I clamp them, I saddle them. they and I ride them, they crawl on all fours while I ride them, in front of a large mirror I remove the bit and allow them to speak.
So we chat during the session while I'm sitting in the saddle, stepping on the stirrups and steering it on the reins.

- Besides bossy husbands, who else do you deal with?
- To the bullies and their parents.
- How do you do it?
- The men crawl at my feet, they kiss my boots, I step on their heads, I brake them, I saddle them, I mount them, and in front of the big mirror I take away the bit so they can talk to me. That's how I control them.
- Do you also treat those who were victims?
- Yes, them and their parents.
- Do you ride them too?
- Yes, mainly the daddies so that they don't confront the bullies and don't confront the parents of bullies. We must not allow violence to breed violence.
In addition, I evaluate those who were bullied, teaching them to have self-confidence being ridden by me. They are happy being my horses that are ridden by me.
Patients are first treated individually and then in groups.
- Did you have positive results?
- Yes, the bullying has stopped and parents work with me to help their children.
For example, in the session the former bully and his father kneel before the mother of their former victim, apologize on their knees, kiss her feet and shoes, and are mounted by the mother of the former victim and the victim if the mother wants it.
- The ex-victim's father kisses the bully's mother's feet and boots and is ridden by her, right?
-It's true, the father of the ex-victim and her ex-victim kneel before the mother of the ex-bully, they kiss her boots, she steps on their heads and they are ridden by her. But that must happen after the ex-stalker's father kisses his feet and is mounted by the ex-victim's mother.
I explain the process, treating separately the bully, the victim, the parents of the bully and the parents of the victim.
I cleverly make the bully and his father kneel before me and kiss my boots, then I bridle them, I saddle them and I mount them. The same was achieved with the victim and her father.
My male teacher treats moms to finally getting ridden by them.
Then I treat each of the families, dad and son kiss my boots, then they kiss mom's boots and finally dad kisses mom's boots and son kisses my boots, then we ladies ride our boot kissers. Inside the room we ride them on all fours on their horizontal backs, but we also go out into the garden riding them on their shoulders.
When I get both families together, we go out on shoulders, the mother of an ex-bully rides an ex-victim, the mother of an ex-victim rides an ex-bully.
- This is in case the aggressor and the victim are men.
- Yes.

- How is the treatment if the bully is a girl and the victim is a boy?
- As in the previous case, my teacher treats women and I treat men.
- So, the 2 dads and the victim are your horses.
- Yes, and my teacher is the horse of the 2 mothers and the bully girl.
When talking with the victim's family, dad and son kiss my boots and then they kiss mom's boots, then mom rides dad and I ride the boy.
Then we chat with the bully and her victim hers, my teacher kisses the bully's boots and the victim kisses my boots, then we ride our boot kissers and I chat with the girl. She changed her attitude and can take the next step.
We get off the horse, my teacher kisses my boots and the victim kisses the bully's boots, then we ride.
So the former bully discovers that her former victim is useful to her because she can be her horse without having to bully him.
In her meeting with her family we are with her, with her father and her mother, my teacher, the ex-victim and myself.
Our boots are kissed, mom rides dad, I ride my teacher and the ex-bully rides her ex-victim.
At the reunion with both families, the men crawled before us, kissed our boots, and we rode them. The former victim was proud to be the former bully's horse.

#495 2022-11-13 10:38:57

caballito
Bonus member

he town of the Riding Goddesses (31)
the interviews (10)

- Wow!
- We are instruments of peace, we unite families who could become enemies.
Now the mother of the male ex-bully rides her husband and she rides her son, plus she rides a male ex-victim and she rides the father of a male ex-victim.
The mother of the former male victim rides her husband and she rides her son, she also rides the former male bully and she rides the father of the former male bully.
Thus, moms ride on the shoulders of dad and son.

The former female bully and her mother ride the father of the daughter and the mother's husband, they also ride the former male victim and they ride the father of the former male victim.
The mother of the former male victim rides her husband and she rides her son, and she also rides the father of the former female bully.

The daddies of the ex-bullies gave away riding attire to the mothers of their children's ex-victims. They seeing the ladies wear those riding clothes they got excited and they whinnied, then they opened their mouths for the lady to insert the bit into his mouth, she bridled him, she saddled him and she rode him.
She rides her human horse for rides and to show off to her friends and family.
In addition, the mother rides the former male bully demonstrating her dominance and control over the one who previously bullied his son.

Likewise, the male ex-victim and hers, hers, his father's, crawl to the feet of the ex-bully's mother to kiss her boots, get stepped on by her, and be ridden by her.
In addition, the female ex-bully has her ex-victim at her feet and she rides her ex-victim and she has her ex-victim's dad at her feet and she rides her ex-victim's dad her ex-victim..

In the case of the male ex-bully, the ex-bully's mom rides the ex-victim and she rides the ex-victim's dad, while the ex-victim's mom rides the ex-bully and she rides the ex-bully's dad.

Both mothers ride together riding the other mother's son or husband, after the ride the 2 men congratulate each other:
- Your wife/mom is spectacular.
-I feel like I'm an equine horse when your wife/mom approaches me wearing riding attire and holding her bridles in one hand.
- I feel like I'm in heaven seeing your wife/mom smiling at me and treating me like a pet, then I open my mouth wide for your wife/mom to insert the bite into my mouth.
- I feel the cold of the bite and I shiver, I admire the beautiful face of your wife/mom who smiles at me while she ties the bridles on my head.
-She inserts a horse mask on my head, she grabs my reins and walks towards the wall while I follow her because I am her meek animal.
- She ties my reins on the ring inserted in the wall, the distance between the bridle and the ring is 30 cm. She (1 foot) and she blindfolds me.
-I wait for her for a while, which seems like an eternity to me, but I hear the chime of her spurs and I'm glad.
- I feel she puts saddle on top of my body and she ties it.
- I feel her untie my reins and grab them, then she steps on one stirrup and then the other, she is riding me sitting comfortably on the saddle. Oh my goddess! I am in Nirvana.

The ex-bully girl's father was at the ex-victim's house humiliated on his knees kissing the boots of the victim's mother, she was sitting comfortably in an armchair.
In that, the former victim and the father of the former victim rushed out carrying their reins and their saddles.
- Where are you going? Asked the lady who had a man licking the soles of her boots.
-The wife and daughter of the one who is worshiping you because you are his Goddess, they need to ride and we are his horses.
She smiled at her sole licker, she showed him her bit smiling at him, he opened her mouth, she started to bridle, saddle and ride him.
Dad and son were crawling at the feet of mom and daughter, the ladies change horses, once mom rides dad and daughter rides son, another time mom rides son and daughter rides dad.
The ladies bridled, put on horse masks, saddled and rode their horses, mom of ex-female bully rides ex-male victim and ex-female bully rides dad of ex-male victim. Along the way they met mom of former male victim riding dad of former female bully.
- Hello.
- How is my dad?
- He is a fantastic horse.
- So are your son and your husband, they are very submissive and docile. They don't have my dad's experience but they are docile and they will learn.
- Your dad puts himself under my feet.
- Your son and your dad are under our feet.
- Where is the ride?
- Let's go for a walk in the park.
In the park they see daughters riding on the shoulders of their fathers
- How nostalgic I am! I want to ride my dad like girls do.
-My husband seldom carried his son with shame but now he is happy to be ridden by you for a long time.

#496 2022-11-18 07:33:09

caballito
Bonus member

The town of the Riding Goddesses (32)
the interviews (11)

- It's good to help people.
- There are relationships of a couple who can be fixed and there are also relationships of a couple who cannot be fixed.
- If the situation is untenable, it is better for them to separate.
- Effectively.

Continuing with the story of the mother of the former female bully riding the former male victim, the former female bully riding the father of the former male victim and the mother of the former male victim riding the father of the former female bully.
They were in the park watching the parents carrying their daughters.
- I remember me riding my dad's shoulders and my mom riding the shoulders of my dad's brother.
- Now your dad is my horse.
- Now your husband and your son are my horses.

A little further on the former male victim's mom rode the former male bully and the former male bully's mom rode the former male victim.
Then the moms switch horses, the ex-male victim's mom rode the ex-bully's dad and the ex-bully's mom rode the ex-victim's dad.

The ex-female bully switched horses with her mom and rode her ex-male victim and called out to the ex-male bully who walked up to her, she grabbed the reins of the ex-male bully and said:
- What happened? Before you came to me riding your submissives and now you are one more submissive. I see the Lady Psychology broke you in good because now you are a bridled horse pleasantly biting the bit, saddled and ridden.
Gone are the days when you rode your male victim and I rode my male victim and we kissed passionately, we French kissed.
Now I ride everyone, my male victim and his father, your male victim and her father, you and your father, and others.
The old male psychologist fell at my feet, kissing them, he is my pet, my puppy and horse, as well as being my submissive slave, while you are a pet and submissive slave of the young Lady Psychologist.
Now you're a horse I'll use you riding you, so she rode on his shoulders.

She rode to him, he was barefoot and nearly naked, wearing only his underpants, on his body the saddle, on his head his bridle.
She wore a cowgirl hat, plaid blouse, jean jacket, skinny jeans, high-heeled knee-high black leather boots, spurs on her boots, and black leather gloves.
She rode him on top of his saddle and grabbed the reins from him, driving at him using the reins, whip and spurs.
They are both of legal age, she is of legal age to ride human horses and he is of legal age to be ridden by Ladies.

The Lady Psychologist was the first horsewoman who bridled him and his daddy, she saddled him and his daddy, and she rode him and his daddy to treat him psychologically.
She also bridled, saddled and rode the male ex-victims and their daddies, she bridled, saddled and rode the male ex-bullies and their daddies, she bridled, saddled and rode the ex-bully ladies' daddies, to treat them psychologically.

Meanwhile, the male psychologist is the horse of the mothers of the ex-bullies and ex-victims, he is also the horse of the ex-bullies girls and the ex-victims girls

- If androids could be built to ride or be ridden?
- What question is that? hahahahahahahaha
- Could you answer my question?
- Like all machines, androids would be used to be ridden like bicycles or ridden like motorcycles.
- To be ridden?
- A machine to ride a human horse? I don't see it practical.

- How would you apply psychology in this wonderful town?
- I would convince men they are horses, pets before us. And women would convince while we ride, men are our horses.
- In that way?
- When you ride a man you are not riding your boyfriend or your husband or your father or your grandfather or your uncle or your son or your nephew or your friend, because you are riding on top of an animal.
When he is ridden by us, man is an animal dominated by us who use the reins, whip and spurs to make them obey our commands.
- Your male patients are your horses.
- My thesis! How are my 2 male colleagues?
- They are kept in the stable stalls where you left them
- Where is my lady colleague?
- Look who I'm riding.
The Dark-Skinned Lady dressed in a white hat, white blouse, white jacket, white jeans, high-heeled knee-high white leather boots, she rode a young lady with fair skin, green eyes, and blonde hair.
- Who'd say?
- She begged me to ride her and for this she is my white mare.
-But, her parents.
- They will also be ridden by me.

#497 2022-11-21 01:57:29

caballito
Bonus member

The town of the Riding Goddesses (33)
The interviews (12)

Being guests of the Young Dark Skin Goddess, the four psychology graduates worked together to do their graduation thesis.

Although men are the ones who apparently have responsibility for managing homes, institutions and companies. The Ladies are the ones in control.

There are Ladies and there are Ladies, there are Ladies before whom men feel defenseless, helpless, and want with all their being to be controlled and dominated by her. There are also ladies before whom men do not feel like being controlled.

Why is this happening?
Because men are the ones who decide who will animalize them, and they choose Attractive and Beautiful Ladies.

The Ladies of the Town have the requirements to transform men into pets (human dog, human horse, any other human animal she wishes).
Some Foreign Women also have these requirements, foreign ladies who do not have the requirements do not ride unless a Lady who has the requirements decides that the other person will ride one of her human horses.

Thus, the Ladies of the Town and Privileged Foreign Ladies ride men.

ENGINEERING
In the works (roads, canals, bridges, buildings, etc.) the Ladies of the Town drive heavy machinery (front loader, tractor, roller, hydraulic hammer), buses, trucks, etc.

The aforementioned Damas also direct the traffic using the red "Stop" sign and the green "Go" sign, to order the traffic and for the vehicles to travel through the detours.
The Ladies work like this wearing cowgirl hats, tight tops (showcasing their incredible hourglass shapes), skinny jeans, high-heeled knee-high boots riding on the shoulders of bridled and saddled men who wear horse masks.
The crew is made up of 4 Ladies and 12 human horses, 3 horses per Lady, so the Ladies change horses when their animals get tired under the weight of the Female Rider.

Sometimes the passengers must transfer to another vehicle, they get out of the vehicle and are guided by 2 Ladies with 6 human horses to the other vehicle, one Lady takes the lead guiding the group while the other Lady advances from the rear avoiding any passenger stays and lose, the Ladies are the only ones who ride and the rest go on foot, unless the Ladies decide otherwise.

For this, before the walk the passengers are medically evaluated, establishing who can walk and who cannot, equine horses are nearby to transport the weak passengers.
Frail passengers and children are placed on the backs of equine horses, healthy adult women and healthy adult men walk.

There is no shortage of passengers who offer themselves to be ridden by the Ladies of the Town, but Ladies argue: she has 3 trained human horses at her disposal, and if he wishes to be a horse he can be ridden by whoever the Lady decides: tired passenger, woman or man, or herself on his shoulders.

All who wish to be Ladies' horses agree, she bridles and saddles them, she grabs his reins along with those of her other human horses, immediately after her she rides on his shoulders until weary him. This is how transfers are made during the construction of the works.

In construction, Damas Ingenieras ride on the shoulders of bridled and saddled men, supervising the progress of the work.

In the construction company's offices, ladies ride men.

HEALTH AND EDUCATION
Ladies Patients and Ladies Relatives of Patients (wife, mother, daughter, aunt, niece, etc.), as well as Beautiful Ladies Health Professionals (medicine, nursing, obstetrics, dentistry, etc.) before whom men fall at their feet and they kiss them.
These Ladies ride male healthcare professionals (medicine, nursing, obstetrics, dentistry, etc.), male relatives of patients, and male patients strong enough to be ridden by Ladies.

Student Ladies, Ex-Student Ladies, and Relative Ladies of students and ex-students (mother, aunt, sister, etc.), in addition to Beautiful Professional Ladies of Education (teachers, assistants, secretaries, etc.) before whom men fall in love at their feet and kiss them.
These Ladies ride male education professionals (teachers, assistants, technicians, etc.), male relatives of students and former students (dad, brother, uncle, etc.), male former students and male students.

In both cases the utility is practical: men are used as means of transport (conveyance), men are horses who are ridden by Ladies to move from one place to another.

Thus, the patient's wife rides the male health professional from her home to the hospital.

#498 2022-11-21 06:49:21

caballito
Bonus member

The town of the Riding Goddesses (34)
The interviews (13)

The Dark-Skinned Goddess obtained an appointment so that psychology graduates could meet with health personnel.

On the day of the appointment, 2 male doctors being ridden by 1 Lady Nurse and 1 Lady Doctor arrived at the ranch of the Goddess, dismounted, they bridled, saddled and rode the male graduates, while the Lady Graduates rode the doctors.

They talked during the riding, the Doctor Lady and the Nurse Lady were born and studied in the Town, then they went to the city to study at the University and graduate as health professionals, returning to the town where they were born.

Ladies Health Professionals dress all white: hat, top, jacket, gloves, jeans and high-heeled knee-high boots, they are distinguished by the shield they wear on their chest.

A beautiful 30-year-old lady appears riding a male health professional, they greet each other. The Lady herself wears a beige hat, white blouse, black jacket, blue jeans and high-heeled black knee-high boots.
- She is the wife of a patient who is going to visit her husband in the hospital, every day a team of human horses are ridden by her, from her house to the hospital, inside the hospital and from the hospital to her house.
- Is this the only case of health professionals being ridden by a relative of a patient?
- No, mothers, daughters, sisters, sisters-in-law, etc. also ride. of patients.
- What happened to the lady's husband?
-He had an accident while his wife rode him on his shoulders. When he is released he will do therapy at the hospital.
She will continue riding health professionals on the street and in the hospital, being followed by her husband, as part of his therapy she will ride her husband.
Finally, she will ride her husband everywhere.

Beyond they saw a Cute Young Lady riding a male health professional, she wears a white hat, white top, white shorts, high-heeled white knee-high boots...
- We have a patient transport service, the Lady has an appointment with the doctor, one of our male health professionals goes to her house, she rides him to the hospital.
Inside the hospital on admission she rides another health professional who is ridden to the doctor's office, entering directly.
Alone with the doctor, the doctor kisses her boots, attends to her and gives her prescription, then she rides him to the pharmacy where she gets her medicines and the doctor is ridden to the gate where she will ride the health professional who He will be ridden to her house.

Then a wife riding to a health professional, accompanied by her husband walking on foot and her child. She wears riding attire featuring high heeled knee-high boots.
If her child is a son, he will walk along with the father while the mother rides.
If her child is her daughter, she will ride her dad along with her mom who rides the health professional.
- As you may have noticed, parents are not ridden by their sons but they are ridden by their daughters.
- Everywhere, for example in the city you see daughters riding their daddies but you don't see sons riding their dads.
The Ladies choose if their human horses are ridden by another person, realizing her son is tired, the mother pulls her husband's reins bringing him closer to her, without dismounting she changes horses now riding her husband and commands the health professional carry her son, he obeys her.
Likewise, when they take her daughter, they change horses, the wife rides her husband and the daughter rides the health professional.

On admission, a health professional awaits them on all fours, bridled and saddled to be ridden by the child, but it is the mother who rides him to the doctor's office.
The doctor kisses the mother's boots and attends to his patient, then on all fours he is ridden by the mother to the pharmacy and then to the gate for her to ride a health professional to her house, being accompanied by her husband and her child .

There are also home visits, a male relative goes to the hospital to pick up the health professionals, he is ridden by Lady Health Professional and accompanied by a male health professional.
She rides on their shoulders to the house, where they tend to the patient and she rides her horse back to the hospital.

In hospitalization, Lady relatives of patients, Lady patients and Lady Health professionals ride male health professionals, male relatives of patients and male patients if they are strong enough to be ridden.

At the hospital entrance door there are several bridled and saddled male health professionals, their reins tied to the ring on the wall.

#499 2022-11-27 07:22:56

caballito
Bonus member

The town of the Riding Goddesses (35)
The interviews (14)

The scenes of Ladies riding on top of men are very frequent in the town which is Heaven for men who love to be horses who are ridden by beautiful Ladies, Damsels and Married Ladies.

Being a married woman is not an impediment to riding human horses who are not their husbands, because they ride their husbands, relatives of their husbands (dad, brothers, nephews, etc.), relatives of their sisters (father-in-law, husband, etc.) . Damsels ride their family, friends, and others.

In town men are Ladies' horses and men are ridden by all Ladies of all ages, but only men of legal age can be horses in public and be ridden by Ladies of Legal Age in public, consequently, men who do not have this requirement they cannot and must not be horses of Legal Age Ladies in public and cannot and must not be ridden by Legal Age Ladies in public.

- Could you explain it to me in other words?

In town the Ladies are riders, a Lady is carried by human horses in public or she rides human horses in public.
If a Lady is not Legal Age, she is carried by human horses in public or she rides human horses in public.
But if a Lady is Legal Age, she always rides legal age human horses in public.

In the town men are horses of the Ladies.
A man is not a rider because he is a human horse, if a Lady wishes and commands: a human horse can be carried by another human horse (a human horse never rides another human horse).

Even in cities you can see dads walking and daughter sitting on her dad's shoulders in public, you almost never see dads walking and son sitting on dad's shoulders in public. You can also see a wife riding on her husband's shoulders in public or riding on her other relative's shoulders in public or riding on her friend's shoulders in public.

Consequently a Lady rides human horses in public, there is only one restriction: in public a Lady Legal Age rides human horses of legal age.

Complicated? It is not like this.

The bus arrives at the boarding point at 6:50 a.m. and returns to the city at 7:00 a.m., also arriving at the boarding point at 4:50 p.m. and return to the city at 5:00 p.m., being 3 hours riding bus and 1 hour riding human horses.

At the boarding point there are changing rooms for passengers of all ages to get ready to go to town.
- men change their clothes wearing walking clothes and go on foot for an hour.
- Imposing beautiful ladies with hourglass-shaped bodies, comb their hair, make up their faces and dress, leaving the dressing room beautiful spectacularly dressed in riding attire.

Outside the boarding point, men from the town await their Wives, Chief Ladies, Subordinate Ladies, Professional Ladies (education, health, engineering, etc.), etc.
Along with human horses who came from the village and are waiting for their Lady Riders, the human horses who were passengers on the bus add themselves to be ridden.

Supply and demand come into play, Goddesses have at their disposal several human horses kneeling before her kissing her boots, women who are not Goddesses and men should walk on foot.

Goddess Wife and her husband with her children traveled on the bus.
She is a Beautiful Lady Town, or a Beautiful Lady Teacher, or a Beautiful Lady Health Professional, or a Beautiful Lady Engineer, or a Beautiful Lady Boss, or a Beautiful Lady Secretary, or a Beautiful Lady Tourist, etc.
He is a village man, or a male teacher, or a male health professional, or a male engineer, or a male boss, or a male subordinate, or a male tourist, etc.

Arriving at the embarkation point, she changes her clothes into riding gear while her husband and children wait for her outside, as she leaves the embarkation point, her husband crawls to her feet along with others and kisses her feet. boots.

She looks around seeing men on the ground kissing Lady Town's boots, Lady Teacher's boots, Lady Health Professional's boots, Lady Engineer's boots, Lady Boss' boots, Lady Secretary's boots or Lady Subordinate's boots, or Lady Tourist's boots, etc.

She proudly sees
- Husband kissing Wife´s boots;
- dads, male teachers, male alumni, and male students kissing Lady Teacher's boots, Mom's boots, Lady ex-student's boots, and Lady Student's boots;
- male healthcare professionals, male relatives of patients and recovered male patients kissing Lady Healthcare Professional's boots, Lady Relative of patient's boots, and Lady Patient's boots.
- Male engineers and male workers kissing Lady Engineer's boots and Lady Worker's boots.
- Male boss and male subordinate kissing Lady Boss' boots, Lady Subordinate's boots and Lady Secretary's boots.
- Male tourists and male townspeople kissing Town Lady's boots and Lady Tourist's boots.

#500 2022-11-27 10:03:57

caballito
Bonus member

The town of the Riding Goddesses (36)
The interviews (15)

Goddesses have their boots kissed by men while mortal women watch their husbands kiss Goddess boots with other men.

Those who kiss the Goddess's boots give her their dog collars, bridles and saddle to the Goddess of them, she puts a dog collar on one of her pets while the other pets of hers continue to kiss her boots. She ties the dog leashes onto her specially designed belt.

Goddess one by one commands her pets to open their mouths and they obey her. She caresses her pet and puts a bite into his mouth, he bites her bite and she ties the bridles on his head, she disinserts his bite for him to continue kissing her boots. Then she ties the saddle on top of his body, she inserts the reins into his bridles and ties them to her belt.

There are equine horses with carts, for luggage and men who cannot walk due to physical condition or illness, they are released by their Goddesses, Goddesses give the dog leash and the reins of their pets to the Goddesses in charge of the equine horses . These men kiss her Goddess's 'boots her, kiss the Goddess' boots in charge of the equine horse and follow her crawling on all fours behind her.

In the horse cart, men are standing side by side along with luggage, no one is sitting down.

Goddesses observe those who are around them and are not in the horse cart:
- Did you come alone?
- No / yes because my husband / father / son / friend / partner / boss / subordinate / etc. it's one of your human horses
- Can you walk an hour?
- No - So, get on the horse cart so you can go along with the others who can't walk for an hour.
- Yes - Follow me.

Goddesses ride the first of their human horses, they insert the bit into its mouth, and they ride towards the village.

If Goddess is a wife with children, she first rides her husband while others her human horses are ridden by her daughters or they carry her son. She changes her horses and she can command one of her human horses to carry her husband, so Wife and husband ride together, they caress each other, they embrace and they kiss passionately, while her human horses are in the Friend zone.

If Goddess is Mom, Lady Teacher, Lady Student, or Lady Ex-Student, she rides Dad, Male Teacher, Male Student, or Male Ex-Student.

Male teacher is happy to be ridden and dominated by Mom, Lady Student, Lady Ex-Student and Lady Teacher. To materialize his dream of being ridden by the Ladies of the town, he applied and obtained a job in the town.
Male student and male former student are happy to be ridden and dominated by his friend's Mom, his Lady classmate, his Lady ex-classmate and Lady teacher.
Dad is happy to be ridden by his wife, wives of other villagers, his daughter, daughters of other villagers and Lady teacher.

Mom, Lady student and Lady former student ride a male teacher, this is the main power relationship where male teacher is Ladies pet, he came to town to be animalized by Legal Age Ladies.

On a work day, the male teacher goes to a house before going to school, he was with a male student with his father at the door, they are attended by the father of the house who, obeying his wife's command, makes them enter the room visiting, the Wife enters the room, the 4 men crawl to her, kiss her boots and she steps on their heads, she bridles, saddles and grabs everyone's reins, the student Mom's son enters the room , he rides his dad while his mom rides the teacher, on the way she says:
- You must be grateful I chose you to be my horse, I hope your gratitude materializes in personalized attention to my son, me and he are your priority.

Then she rode her son's classmate. She told him:
- You are my colt and I broke you in, I tamed you to get used to the bit, the bridles, the saddle, my weight on you, my spurs and my whip. When he rides you, it's me who's riding you.
He answered neighing happily.

On the way near the school they arrived at a Lady Student's house, the mother's son dismounted and kissed her boots with her father, the male teacher and the father of her mother's horse. Mama called her weary husband to hers and rode him allowing her colt to kiss Lady Student's boots.
- Your boots are kissed by father, son and your teacher.
- We are in the saddle and men are our horses.

Board footer