Ultimate shoulder rides

Internet's #1 shoulder riding community

You are not logged in.

#1 2022-11-21 01:43:11

Rolantecamina

Young Slender Pony Looking To Get His Back Permanently Damaged.

Just like the title says, I'm a young, good looking guy. 21 years old, and weighing 145 pounds or 65 kilograms. Looking for a sadist, mean and HEAVY rider. And I really mean it when I say HEAVY. One of my deepest/darkest fantasies always was to get my back permanently damaged by a heavy ass, someone who is so arrogant, so full of herself that doesn't care about the damage and pain that is certainly producing to the carrier. I want to be used as an object by someone who only looks and cares for her own pleasure, so even after our session of carrying/riding is long over and my rider barely even remember that she ever met me and rode me. I will still always remember her deep in my bones, and the chronic pain that will last for the rest of my life. While I was barely a mount for her, she will always be in my mind.
I can't travel since I'm a college student. BUT I can definitely offer anyone willing to meet a place to stay, car rides to every place they want to visit and I'll pay for every delicious and even expensive meal my rider wants to experience.
If you think that offering a place to stay is creepy, I can definitely understand that, I could still recommend you flats/hotels in the city, and I will pay for the restaurants, and drive you with my car through the beautiful city I live. I could definitely carry you on my back too but hey, sometimes you would also want a break and time to just be a tourist in peace.
By the way you don't need to be THAT heavy. But definitely dominant, willing to ride me for long times and kick my ribs when you feel I'm slacking

Last edited by Rolantecamina (2022-11-21 02:14:25)

#2 2022-11-21 15:31:43

luckyone840

Re: Young Slender Pony Looking To Get His Back Permanently Damaged.

wow nice carrier! whats your email?

#3 2022-11-21 17:32:20

Rolantecamina

Re: Young Slender Pony Looking To Get His Back Permanently Damaged.

I appreciate your interest but I'm not into guys hmm. I was expecting to meet an older female rider.

Board footer