Ultimate shoulder rides

Internet's #1 shoulder riding community

You are not logged in.

#51 2022-10-06 18:36:45

pppppp12

Re: Police horses ( 1 )

I feel such police horses should be available for males as well. In that case I would love to be police.

#52 2022-10-07 19:34:48

Arianeriding
Female (16), Germany

Frederik thank you for your sequel.
I am extremely curious about the further time of riding slave.

To Max an Esel:
I miss your stories really. There are so few real good riding stories around.

#53 2022-10-07 22:31:16

frederik
Male (40), Germany

Arianeriding wrote:

Frederik thank you for your sequel.
I am extremely curious about the further time of riding slave.

To Max an Esel:
I miss your stories really. There are so few real good riding stories around.

Thank you very much Madame Ariane for your comments.
I will try to continue the story at your taste.

#54 2022-10-08 05:38:13

Max

I'll write a suitable sequel dear Frederik, I think I can post on Sunday!
Max

#55 2022-10-08 10:12:36

sunnynair80oo.com

Hi Arian. Do u travel or have plans to visit India

Arianeriding wrote:

I guess most of the the members are nothing but key wankers.
And Caballito is is one of the most outstanding key wankers.
We live in Europe and not in a 3rd world country like Caballito.
May be in South America things go different but I don't believe.
Females from 3rd world countries like South America are usually totally uptight.
We live in Europe and this is a quite  a few galaxies different from the 3rd World.
So dear Caballito you stories are not even extremely boring and unrealistic but also extremely dull and stupid.

Indian rider here.Posting my pic.Ponies do contact

#56 2022-10-09 20:14:18

Max

next part!

Of course, the riders had also given their horses names, regardless of what they were really called: Pico was simply called our friend! Besides that, of course, he also had a simple registration number, which, however, did not play a special role in the daily service.

Pico slept like a rock! But then wild dreams soon came over him, for his future rider had immediately become part of his erotic fantasies. She was simply a young, beautiful woman whose fascination he could not resist. Her angelic face with the grey-blue eyes, her long legs, the tight buttocks and her other feminine forms. Then there was this well-proportioned, strong body that additionally stimulated his imagination.

In his dream, Jenny came towards him, completely unclothed, with slow steps. Fascinated, he watched this woman's every move! He felt that the closer she came, the more he collapsed, becoming smaller and smaller. All her movements happened in a kind of slow motion for him. Finally, when she was almost in front of him, he was only a pipsqueak. Nevertheless, she lifted him up with both hands and kissed him with her full, soft lips.

Now she suddenly had knee-high riding boots in her hand, they seemed to be made of fine crystal glass. With a smile she now let him slide slowly along the inner shaft until he had reached the soft footbed. Pico could clearly see how she was now slipping her bare foot into this boot, which was now slowly coming closer and closer to him. He backed away fearfully, but escape was impossible, this foot would inevitably crush him in a moment ... just before his end there was a stop, the delicate toes lifted and he could slip underneath: he was saved!

His prison was tight, but he could still move. Suddenly he felt a pleasant warmth spreading and a delicious, sweet fragrance, the likes of which he had never perceived in his life, rose to his nose! All these delights emanated from the divine feet of this wonderful woman!

Now she took a few steps in her glass boots and slowly climbed into the saddle of a four-legged horse that also seemed to be made of glass. This goddess was still naked, clad only in her riding boots. Pico suddenly felt trapped in the glass body of this horse. How he would have loved to carry this rider, how he would have loved to feel her weight. He would have galloped with her all over the world. But he could not feel her, could stretch and stretch, he was trapped in that glassy horse body, could only see his naked rider, enjoy the sight of her, but could not feel her, no matter how he strained.

Then his sweet reverie was ended with a light kick from clunky rubber boots! A horse girl had kicked him in the testicles, also hitting his stiff male organ. The dream was suddenly over: "Up, up you go! I want to get you ready, soon it will start!"

Pico stood up, still somewhat rooted in his dream, a few seconds later he already had the saddle lying loosely on his shoulder and was being harnessed with everything that went with it. His wrists were fixed at his sides so that he could only move his arms slightly. It didn't take long before he was led by the reins through the stable alley and tied to a gate directly behind the big gate.

A short time later, a good-humoured Jenny appeared in a fresh, almost festive gala uniform: "So, today is our big day, the Minister is coming and she will talk about our equestrian team! We'll make a big party out of it, an 'open day' for our citizens, so to speak! Many police horses will be there to show what they can do and what we have taught them in their training. Of course, anyone who wants to can get in the saddle and go for a ride! There's a lot going on, you'll be amazed! "

Then his rider grabbed the reins, Pico made a sideways step, the left riding boot pressed firmly on the stirrup and with a swing the young, athletic policewoman sat in the shoulder saddle. She got the spurs lightly and he trotted off in the direction of the fairground. Jenny was undoubtedly not exactly light, but still somewhat caught up in his reverie, he barely felt her weight. Pico moved forward smoothly and soon saw the speaker's stand set up some distance away. Now he was aware of a sustained applause. The minister, dressed in a smart uniform, came riding towards the stage. She was sitting on an exceedingly strong, two-legged police horse and laughingly waved her riding whip at the enthusiastic audience.
Max

#57 2022-10-10 22:42:39

Max

Are we writing a story together now, or did I not understand that correctly? Your continuation reads very well, but it doesn't really, sorry, fit!

I understood it as a new impulse for the forum that a story is developing!

I hope it was not a mistake on my part ...
Max

#58 2022-10-11 06:01:02

frederik
Male (40), Germany

Max wrote:

Are we writing a story together now, or did I not understand that correctly? Your continuation reads very well, but it doesn't really, sorry, fit!

I understood it as a new impulse for the forum that a story is developing!

I hope it was not a mistake on my part ...
Max

Sorry story deleted:)
I won't contribute any more.
Have a good time.

#59 2022-10-11 10:33:42

esel

@Arianeriding

You are the only one able to reconcile our two best writers !! Please try and convince Frederik to come back.

esel

#60 2022-10-11 15:33:40

Max

Maybe Frederik just got up on the wrong side of the bed!
I don't think he'll break his promise to Ariane! We have all read that he wants to continue the story "in her sense"! That would be bad style!
But if she would address him directly about it, that would certainly be helpful ...
Max

#61 2022-10-11 18:15:29

Arianeriding
Female (16), Germany

esel wrote:

@Arianeriding

You are the only one able to reconcile our two best writers !! Please try and convince Frederik to come back.

esel

No I keep strictly off. It is their business although I liked the last sequel very much.
On the other side I think it does not make much sense publishing stories here in this forum.
In a certain way I can understand Frederik very well.

#62 2022-10-11 22:42:34

Max

With that, you have of course dealt a death blow to this new format of two writers writing a story together! I had hoped that this would bring a bit more life into this forum!

Too bad, it must have gone wrong!

But then I don't feel like writing anything here any more either. I don't need to write a story, which, by the way, I can't do off the cuff, and then have two or three people tell me that I'm "the greatest"!

If no one is willing to write, the story remains unfinished.
Max

#63 2022-10-12 00:56:26

Misiulo
Male (28), Poland
Website

I can contribute!
I am probably not the right author to continue Max's story.
But I may be able to write a sequel to my real life story, (I sure hope so!).
Also, I could write a new story about dominant F/m riding in a similar spirit to the 'Police Horses'!

#64 2022-10-13 11:22:55

Max

That's good news Misiulo! I can't wait to hear what you have to report!
Max

#65 2022-10-21 19:18:28

Max

Misiulo wrote:

I can contribute!
I am probably not the right author to continue Max's story.
But I may be able to write a sequel to my real life story, (I sure hope so!).
Also, I could write a new story about dominant F/m riding in a similar spirit to the 'Police Horses'!

I'm sure it wasn't just me who was pleased dear Misiulo! You had announced that you would contribute one or two stories! Of course I hope you will carry out your "threat", that would be a great thing!
Max

#66 2022-10-23 22:44:45

Max

No answer ... what a pity! But that's all you can do. A little more movement would have done the forum a lot of good, of course ... but if he doesn't want to ... then he doesn't want to!

So we will probably have only one activist in the "Stories" section for a long time!
Max

#67 2022-10-29 17:36:04

Misiulo
Male (28), Poland
Website

Here's my answer: I'll be happy to write more stories when time and experiences permits! ;>

https://ultimateshoulderrides.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=21549

Last edited by Misiulo (2022-10-29 19:49:52)

Board footer