Ultimate shoulder rides

Internet's #1 shoulder riding community

You are not logged in.

#1 2022-08-16 11:44:18

Max

The Donkey Race

The Donkey Race !

For some years now, races with two-legged horses had developed into a popular leisure event. Spectators from all parts of the population regularly attended these events in the arenas on weekends. They were very entertaining afternoons during which the interested visitors could of course place bets on their favourites! This increased the excitement even more and some people were really looking forward to these racing days.

It was always said that the two-legged racehorses had entered these competitions without any compulsion. So anyone who thought they could achieve success as a racehorse with a good jockey on their shoulders had the opportunity to apply, was accepted into professional training. But, to give the truth its due, one did not know for sure whether there were really only voluntary horses at the start. The whole thing was an enormous strain and being ridden by an ambitious jockey, one who had nothing more than a win and the premium on his mind, that could be a real grind.

In recent years, more and more female jockeys had chosen this very demanding profession! Soon there were also separate competitions in which only ladies competed with their male horses. In the meantime, these races were very well received by the spectators, and were even better attended than the young men's races. Experts said that there was simply more to see here, because some ladies could behave like furies in the saddle, especially when it came to the final towards the finish line! They practically always got the last out of their stallions, which the spectators also honoured! These races were very interesting and worth seeing, they said more and more often!

The races on the track were mainly middle distances of 800 and 1,500 metres as well as long distances of 3,000 and 5,000 metres.
In the meantime, there were many familiar faces on the scene, female riders who had often won or at least achieved good positions in a high-class field. One of the best-known female jockeys was undoubtedly Ariane!

She had caused a sensation yesterday! In an almost gruelling race over the 3,000 metre distance, she had taken an outstanding 2nd place in a long final sprint! It was a race full of suspense, with an international cast. Even the strong Russians and last year's winner from Japan were just behind her, she only had to admit defeat to the very strong French rider ... but the spectators had gone wild with enthusiasm! Her stallion had collapsed behind the finish line, but she had heard that he was already back in light training! This kind of thing happened from time to time in long-distance races, and it was no big deal.

Today, however, Ariane had signed up for a different race! It was called a "donkey race", although of course it was just as much about riding on menhorses as in the classic competitions. Donkeys just had to be ridden differently, with greater effort, more "out of the saddle" than the full-blooded racehorses on which Ariane normally competed!

Not all of the donkeys were really well trained, although many of them had already competed in other races. Here, too, it was said that the participating men had also volunteered, although there were no huge bonuses for winning, at least not for the stallions. It seems that most of the participants had signed up for whom it had a distinct, almost erotic appeal to be ridden sharply by a female jockey and to feel the lash of her mercilessly in a race! Even the announced spurs did not frighten these volunteers, on the contrary, this prospect was this rather an even additional incentive to come forward! Nevertheless, they were more restless, more anxious, prone to nervousness when the spectators roared. Therefore, they were ridden with a tight curb and with blinders on the sides, looking only straight ahead.

It was well known that these two-legged horses had almost no requirements as to how they were to be ridden. Jockeys were allowed to ride with spurs of their choice in addition to the whip, which was of course not allowed in races with "normal" racehorses! However, experience had shown that these donkeys were so much better to ride in a competition! This meant that more power could be extracted from them, and the derbies were more exciting and interesting for the spectators. Of course, bets could also be placed!

So it was not only a fun, but such a race attracted a somewhat different, broader, good-humoured audience with a certain expectation. Also, not all of the female jockeys were really top-class, it has to be said, as Ariane was, but all of the participants had already competed in races. So ambition was there in any case!

But when female riders like Ariane had announced their participation in the "donkey race", it was of course always something special! You could expect her to put on quite a show in the saddle, but on the other hand, of course, the odds almost went to pot, because no matter which donkey was assigned to her, even if it was a second-rate one: Ariane was the favourite in any case!

The announcer now introduced the participants, said something else about the successes of each one ... in Ariane's case it only mentioned her greatest victories, and of course there was thunderous applause! There would be 15 female jockeys at the start, the race was set for a distance of 2,000 metres. Then came the next exciting step: lots were drawn, the ladies were assigned their stallion! The donkeys would all have to hold up a sign with a number, with THEIR number.

Of course, Ariane was also known and feared by the donkeys! Everyone knew how merciless she was in the saddle and how she handled her racehorses! It was hardly to be expected that she would ride differently in this donkey race. Some of the race donkeys had the cold sweat of fear on their foreheads! Horror was written all over everyone's face, a furtive murmur could be heard. The men moved together as if this was the way to escape their inevitable fate.

The first 5 pairings had already been drawn when Ariane, with her eyes closed, reached into the lottery pot and handed the drawn ball to the referee!

To be continued!

Yes, dear esel, now it's getting exciting! You are still bravely holding up your sign with slightly shaky hands .... we can see number 12!
Max

#2 2022-08-16 14:46:18

luckyone840
Bonus member
Male (45), Italy

Re: The Donkey Race

WOW what an awesome story!!!!!! Thanks Max.

Could you please describe the horses too? you know there are a lot of riders here in the forume that want to know about the horses, what do they wear? what are their mentalities? where do they enrolle? do they try to learn and practice at home? do a bounch of guys get together and share experience? do they enjoy the ride? how do they train?

Could you please be so kind and let us know? thank you in advance for taking your precious time out of your busy schdule to write about the carriers too big_smile

A male rider in Bologna, Italy.

#3 2022-08-16 20:49:36

Arianeriding
Female (16), Germany

Max thank you for the story with my name.
Of course I would enjoy such a competition.
Being used since ever in horseback riding and also on human horses I would se no problem at all.
With about 60 kgs and a height of 174 cms I think I would be perfect as a jockey.

I also could imagine that there would assist a wide public to these events when they can bet on the jockeys and their horses.

#4 2022-08-16 21:46:32

Max

This description was not actually intended in my story, but if you would like to read something like that, then I don't want to be a killjoy either ...

The riders were also completely free in how they saddled and harnessed their donkeys for the race. Ariane, of course, had a tried and tested system from her countless other races. Only the additional use of spurs had to be considered!

In terms of clothing, the donkeys were dressed only in sports trousers and trainers. Their privates were fixed in a leather apron so that it would not hinder them even at a high running speed. Over his head, the rider had pulled a not too tight leather bonnet, to which the blinkers were also attached at the sides. So there was only one direction for him to look in the race: forwards! He couldn't even see the other competitors, at least not the ones to the side of him. He only had to follow his jockey's orders!

The donkey still had some leather straps around his body, which were not supposed to hinder him any further in his running, but stabilised the saddle or the seat of his jockey.

The question was, of course, what Ariane should do with his hands! The experienced rider had decided to allow him some mobility. Although he could not swing his arms far, he still had the chance to stabilise his walk a little.

Ariane still made sure that she could reach as many places on his body as possible with the whip. According to her experience, it only led to unnecessary injuries if she constantly hit the same areas of skin when driving her donkey.

She didn't know how strong her competition was, but in extreme cases she would have no inhibitions about hitting him hard on the testicles with the riding whip even in the final sprint! In yesterday's race, she had also been able to mobilise the last reserves of her racehorse and in this way had been able to push herself into the much acclaimed second place!
Max

#5 2022-08-16 23:52:34

Max

Yes, dear Ariane, you are indeed a crucial figure in my story! At 60/174, you are of course an ideal rider ( even I would dream of that! ) We will soon see which donkey will have to work hard under your backside in this race.
Max

#6 2022-08-17 12:33:34

Arianeriding
Female (16), Germany

Max wrote:

Yes, dear Ariane, you are indeed a crucial figure in my story! At 60/174, you are of course an ideal rider ( even I would dream of that! ) We will soon see which donkey will have to work hard under your backside in this race.
Max

Oh I don't mind at al if I am a crucial figure in your story.
In reality I can be quite crucial and mean.

#7 2022-08-17 12:39:00

esel

Dear max !

This new story is again excellent and promises to be fantastic ! The "nice" Ariane will as usual ride Her poor Donkey with Her usual rigorous exigence, I'm afraid She might demand from that poor beast the same level of performance She usually obtains from Her steeds ... And with Her talents and natural riding skills, She might succeed ...!!! Those are my thoughts, as I am kept waiting with my number 12 in the hand ... And yes, I am half scared to death when I think She might have drawn that same 12 ... But in fact, NO, I am mush more dying of ENVY, to feel the lovely weight of this Princesse on my shoulders, the soft contact of Her thighs on my cheeks ... I madly look forward to receive Her orders, tensely waiting for the first lashes of Her whip, the first blows oh Her spurs ... I am ready to give all I can, but I know She will get even more, She will take me further, much further than I ever dreamt to go ... And maybe, after all, will I die at the end of that victorious race, but please, lovely Princesse Ariane, pleas have no regrets nor sorrow : If I died it would not be from exhaustion, but from the pleasure to have once had the privilege to be Your slave and race-donkey,

Your Rennesel

And I still wait, with growing anxiety, to discover the figure You drew .... 12 ?

Last edited by esel (2022-08-17 19:15:26)

#8 2022-08-19 15:37:37

Max

Here's another sequel, then it's a holiday break of several weeks!

The referee took one look at the ball, waited a few more endless seconds to increase the tension even more. At that moment you could have heard a pin drop in the stadium: " It's 12! Ariane gets stallion number 12!"

The aforementioned donkey winced slightly, not knowing for a split second himself what had happened to him! On the one hand, he was even proud to carry such a prominent rider in the saddle in a race, but on the other hand, he was immediately aware of how mercilessly ambitious she could be when it came to winning!

Ariane immediately looked in his direction, he even withstood her firm, appraising gaze for a while. Of course she immediately wanted to know what her chances were after this draw! What kind of specimen had the lot assigned to her? At that moment, the donkey was not only defencelessly exposed to Ariane's gaze, he immediately had the feeling that the entire stadium, all the spectators present, were only looking at him! He would have liked to sink into the ground!

But actually, the only thing that mattered to him was what his soon to be rider thought of him after the draw! After these endless seconds, Ariane turned her highly concentrated gaze away again, smiled at the audience, nodded to the referee. Then the draw continued until all 15 pairings had been drawn. Now there was no turning back: Ariane would ride him in the race that followed!

The jockeys now all went to their assigned racing donkeys, looked more closely at whether they had been lucky or unlucky in the draw. Most of them did not seem to be unhappy at first glance, although not all of them were. Then suddenly Ariane was standing in front of him! She had probably stood behind him to have a good look at his legs, because they were the most important thing. Then she addressed him for the first time:
"You are lucky donkey, I will ride you! It won't surprise you that I also want to win this race and it would be very good for you if you do it as well! I'm always a bit grumpy before a race! So it's entirely up to you whether I keep this bad mood throughout the race or whether it gets better and better in the coming minutes. In any case, it would be more pleasant for you if my mood lifted! Because if we don't win and the bonus slips through my fingers, then I wouldn't want to be in your shoes after the race!"

Now Ariane turned a little to the side again and smiled at the audience. She stroked his head almost affectionately, as if she had just told him all kinds of kindnesses. The spectators must have thought she had even encouraged him, had motivated her stallion with kind words. Now some horse girls came, put a lasso around the chosen ones' necks and led them into a large stable where they were saddled and harnessed.
The rows of spectators had thinned out considerably by now, many were probably queuing at the betting counters.

The jockeys were completely free to decide how they wanted to saddle and bridle their donkeys for the race. Ariane, of course, had a tried and tested system from her countless other races, and she wanted to keep this. The only thing was that she could also work with the spurs on the track, but she would quickly get to grips with that! It was also an advantage for the rider if she wanted to keep up the pace for a long time.

As clothing, all the donkeys wore short sports trousers and trainers. Their privates were fixed in a leather apron so that they would not hinder them even at a high running speed. The horse had a not too tight leather bonnet pulled over his head, to which the blinkers were also attached at the sides. So there was only one line of sight for him in the race: forwards! He would not even be able to see the other donkeys, at least not those running sideways next to him. He was thus completely at the mercy of his jockey's riding commands!

The saddle was placed relatively far forward on his shoulders! It could always happen, even with experienced riders like Ariane, that there were slight insecurities in the seat, e.g. in a bend. So she could press her strong thighs briefly and firmly against the head of her donkey to sit securely in the saddle again. Otherwise she stood with her riding boots in the stirrups attached to the side of the saddle. The length of the stirrups was adjusted so that she could reach the pain-sensitive lower rib area with the spurs. She had the spurs slightly crowned! Ariane knew herself very well and was afraid that, when push came to shove, she might work a little too hard with the spurs and hurt the stallion! Blood on her black, knee-high riding boots just didn't look good after a race!

He had a pre-tensioned bridle in his mouth, so that he immediately felt the slightest pull with the reins painfully. This was attached to the side of the leather piece between his teeth.

Around his body, the donkey had a few leather straps that were not supposed to hinder him any further in his walk, but stabilised the saddle on his shoulders or the seat of his jockey.

Of course, the question was still what Ariane should do with his hands! The experienced rider had decided to allow him some mobility. Although he could not let his arms swing far, he still had the chance to stabilise his run a little. The rider wanted to avoid a fall at all costs!

Ariane still made sure that she could reach as many places on his body as possible with the riding whip. Surely she would also strike a few series to speed him up. In her experience, it only led to unnecessary injuries if she constantly hit the same spots on his skin while driving his donkey. She rather liked the surprising, varied blows that she distributed over his entire body!

She didn't know how strong her competition was, but in extreme cases she would show no inhibitions about hitting her donkey hard on the testicles with the riding whip even in the final sprint! In yesterday's race she had also been able to mobilise the last reserves of strength in her racehorse's body and had thus been able to push herself into the much acclaimed second place!

Now the harnessed racing donkeys were led by the reins and handed over to the respective jockeys. Now it was time to "mount up" and ride to the start! The knee was only slightly bent, one riding boot supported in the stirrup and with a slight swing a short time later all jockeys were sitting in the saddle, then it was time to "break in".

Ariane was still not quite happy with one part of the bridle, especially concerning the hands of her two-legged racing donkey! Now he had placed them on her thighs and she noticed from his slight movements that the touch must have stimulated him. She was not at all uncomfortable, it could even be positive, so close to the start, if he got himself into an erotic mood. Then she had the brilliant idea! She beckoned one of the horse girls and had a leather cord brought.

She wrapped it around both of her donkey's wrists and fixed his hands so that he had to hold them above his head, at the level of her thighs! This also had the advantage that she could hit his unprotected flanks better with her spurs in the race. Even if he wanted to pull his arms down in a reflex after a painful spur, he was unable to do so! Besides, he couldn't even think of protecting his testicles with his hands against the whip! It could well be that his ambitious rider would have to resort to this means! Ariane smiled: she had had a good idea, so close to the race. Then it was time for the start!
Max

#9 2022-08-20 09:53:22

frederik
Male (40), Germany

Thanks a lot for your fine story.
Donkey races on human donkeys could become a very popular spectacle by watching the beautiful and sexy jockeys and by betting good money on the donkeys.

#10 2022-08-20 11:09:02

esel

@Max ( And Ariane ... )

Number 12 for .... Ariane !  shouted the referee .... I stopped breathing and stared, feeling like a volcano blow up in my chest  .. Ariane ... She was right there a few feet away, and watched me ... Beautiful eyes, intense gaze, the face of a Madonna ... She approaches me ...  Her delicately hemmed lips in a dubitative pout ... walking like a queen ... Here She is a few inches off, scrutinising my face, chest, shoulders, legs, Her stare boring thru to the darkest depths of my brain, reading there all my fears, detecting my mad desire to submit, body and soul to Her tiniest whims, subtly sensing my anxiety to fail ..She raises my chin with the top of Her riding crop, giving a hint of a predatory smile, then with the shade of a nod, She means Her consent, and I feel a mixture of pride and terror, an urge to fight and a will to flee, but I know I will stay, obey, fight, because it is Her good-pleasure, because we are both predestined one to order the other to obey.

She goes back to the referee ... I am a slave, but still also a male, and as all males would, I stare at Her bottom ... A bottom to die for, a bottom made to sit on my shoulders, neck, and on my face, for ever, if ever I deserved such an honour and reward from my new owner, mistress, and imminent rider .... 

And I wait ....

#11 2022-08-20 11:36:39

esel

@MAX

A holiday break ... Of several weeks ...??? And with "Donkey race" still on stand by ????  You know what, dear Max, there are rules in this forum !  The most important one being that no author may leave for holidays unless he has beforehand been allowed to by his readers ... Which means that you must at once organize a referendum asking :

"Do you allow me to leave for a few weeks ?" 

If your readers say NO ... You stay ! And write ! smile  smile  smile

I am of course joking, and I wish you a very good holiday, all the same !

Esel

#12 2022-08-24 23:21:01

stalot
Male (45), austria

Arianeriding wrote:

Max wrote:

Max

Oh I don't mind at al if I am a crucial figure in your story.
In reality I can be quite crucial and mean.

Arianeriding

i will be in Germany in september, can travel, would you be interested in riding me?

#13 2022-08-26 00:39:51

Max

There is a nice saying that goes like this: if I have a nice fantasy, the reality is not automatically better!

I think the idea that I ride you is in your imagination dear starlot and should stay there!
Best regards
Max

#14 2022-08-26 10:13:37

stalot
Male (45), austria

Max wrote:

There is a nice saying that goes like this: if I have a nice fantasy, the reality is not automatically better!

I think the idea that I ride you is in your imagination dear starlot and should stay there!
Best regards
Max

Max
have i ever asked you to ride me??
your post was mistakenly quoted, my post was addressed to Arianeriding, not at all to you.
please read it well.
reg

#15 2022-08-26 11:55:55

Max

You are right! It was a misunderstanding! I did not read it correctly! Ariane is of course a very good female rider, I'm sure! I wish you much success!
Max

#16 2022-08-29 11:31:24

luckyone840
Bonus member
Male (45), Italy

@Max

What do these donkeys wear? what are their hair/eye colors? are they muscular? when the rider ride them, does she hold his hair and bounce? how can he protect the rider if he is going to fall? do they have any donkey trainings?

#17 2022-08-29 15:28:50

Max

No, donkeys are not special mounts! You could apply there too, if you are lucky you get to participate as a donkey stallion and are assigned a jockey before the race. If it's a good female rider with a lot of ambition, she might be able to ride you to one of the top places! You don't get a bonus, it's only for the female rider! After all, she has to do the work of keeping you at a good pace with whip and spurs. Weaknesses are not tolerated in the race, the jockey has to prevent that with all her might!

Soon another part of my story will be ready, then you can read how Ariane ( the woman you dream of!) rides our friend "esel"!
I think I'll post another part in the middle of the week!
Max

#18 2022-09-04 12:40:55

luckyone840
Bonus member
Male (45), Italy

When they recruit the ponies, is there any requirement for the height and weight? do they have to be muscular? any shoulder or neck size requirement? past experience required?

Max wrote:

No, donkeys are not special mounts! You could apply there too, if you are lucky you get to participate as a donkey stallion and are assigned a jockey before the race. If it's a good female rider with a lot of ambition, she might be able to ride you to one of the top places! You don't get a bonus, it's only for the female rider! After all, she has to do the work of keeping you at a good pace with whip and spurs. Weaknesses are not tolerated in the race, the jockey has to prevent that with all her might!

Soon another part of my story will be ready, then you can read how Ariane ( the woman you dream of!) rides our friend "esel"!
I think I'll post another part in the middle of the week!
Max

#19 2022-09-04 17:38:47

Max

No, dear luckyone, there are no special requirements! It is of course a considerable advantage if the human pony or donkey has a pronounced masochistic inclination, i.e. if he likes to be ridden by a wild woman rider in such a race, he should even feel pleasure in doing so!

At the same time, the strict whip should not frighten him, but motivate him!  A glance at the boots of his rider, the flash of the spurs, should send a pleasant shiver down his spine, generate respect, but no fear.

If all this fits, then he can only hope that a good, ambitious female jockey will ride him, then everything is perfect and the race can begin!
Max

#20 2022-09-04 18:32:41

Max

Now the group slowly moved towards the starting boxes! You could clearly see that some of the racing donkeys were very hesitant, probably also afraid. Surely some of them had great fears about what was to come! From their point of view this was understandable, after all they were the ones being ridden! Some of the pairings showed that the weight distribution between rider and donkey was not optimal. After all, there was a demanding race course of 2,000 metres ahead of them, which had to be mastered. So it was no wonder that the first angry exclamations were heard on the way to the start and that the first whips cracked on bare fur. But it still went on quickly. The stable girls and jockeys even had to become quite energetic with two stallions, because now this race was coming for everyone, whether they wanted it or not, there was no turning back! But this unrest in the pits was somehow part of it, nothing special. This was also known from other races, even with four-legged horses!

Ariane had had enough time in the meantime to observe the competition closely, to get an idea of the pairings, but also of the female jockeys in particular. How did they sit in the saddle? Were they restless or even nervous? But above all, how did they handle their donkeys! A trained eye could tell a lot from these impressions! Ariane had a very sure eye here, she was rarely wrong with her assessments!

Of course there were some really serious competitors at the start, no doubt there were! At first, however, she paid more attention to those whom she considered to be weak riders in this race. Ariane had to pay close attention to this in the first few seconds.

At every start it was especially important to get into the race as quickly as possible and to get into a favourable starting position! Through the additional use of the spurs and targeted blows with the riding whip, this released enormous forces in a horse after a short, very painful shock. This had to be used for a good start. With her stallion, this should actually be possible without any problems for the experienced rider. It did not have to be the lead immediately, this was not even optimal, somewhere between 3rd and 6th place right in this first phase of the race was completely sufficient.

But then there were the riders of the second and third category who did not come out of the starting boxes so quickly! Be it that they did not react quickly enough after the starting signal, did not take their stallion "under fire" or did so a little too late, or simply because the jockey was a little too heavy for the racing donkey. Ariane estimated that this certainly affected 6 to 7 riders. If they had already lost about 4 to 5 metres in the first 20 metres, then it was important to pull further away. The riders who were already behind did not want to be left behind and did everything they could to catch up with the leading riders! Then there was loud swearing, the donkey was insulted and the whip was cracked ruthlessly with full force non-stop on the stallions running behind, simply to increase the speed and catch up again.

To demand the maximum from the stallions immediately, right after the start, was of course much too early! Even if they succeeded in catching up, it was already foreseeable that this hard spurt in the first metres was a grind for the stallion and had cost a lot of energy. For the majority of these jockeys who had fallen behind, no matter how much they beat their donkey and gave it spurs, the race was practically already over after this unsuccessful start! They no longer played a major role in the course! The bipeds simply could not make up for the unsuccessful start! This was not even due to their lack of will, but before the jockeys realised this, there was much lashing, many spurs pressed into the bleeding flanks of the hopelessly toiling creatures!

Then came the starting gun!

The race developed exactly as Ariane had foreseen! She herself was highly concentrated, held the reins very tightly at first, then, directly after the shot, she released them. Then her donkey immediately got the spurs, once, twice three times, with full force she rammed the spurs into his points! Then she used the riding whip, the first 6 ... 7 strokes, almost panicking her stallion ran off! Everything had worked out as his rider had wanted, after only 30 metres she was in 4th place! Everything had worked out fine!
Max

next part soon!

#21 2022-09-04 21:11:56

Max

Ariane took another quick look around. She saw the jockeys who had fallen behind beating their stallions like furies, completely haphazard and brutal! These riders had practically slept through the start and now their poor racing donkeys were supposed to iron this out with all their might and have their coats tanned! It was not pretty for a sportswoman to watch! True, the spectators roared in ecstasy, some, presumably those with the wrong bets, cursed in chorus with the thrashing riders. But a group of 7 jockeys fell further and further behind after the start, after only 100 metres they were already well over 10 metres behind the compact leading group. Nevertheless, the whips kept cracking, but at some point it calmed down a bit. For the next 500 metres not much happened.

These middle distances have always been strongly characterised by technique and tactics. In contrast to short distances, where it was all about a high speed from the beginning, which each participant had to somehow beat out of her stallion. Here, however, every successful rider had to manage her power over time. What was needed was a feeling for the energy that was actually in her stallion and how she had to deal with it in order to ride him successfully over this distance! This was easier if one had already ridden many stallions of different types in demanding races. Otherwise, one could quickly be wrong with one's assessment, overtax him, but also undertax him! Neither would bring success!

Ariane loved to take short intermediate spurts during the race, i.e. to keep the pace very high for a short time. These changes of pace often lasted less than half a minute and were always initiated by her with very strong whip strokes. This irritated her opponents, some of whom were afraid of losing the connection and also tried to speed up their donkey immediately with hard whips and spurs, wanting to keep up with the surprising pace in any case.

At 1,000 metres, i.e. after half the distance, another two jockeys had fallen behind. Their stallions were probably overwhelmed by the constant change of pace. These riders also mercilessly thrashed their donkeys like savages, but were unable to close the gap that had opened up. Another stallion fell ... for him, too, the day was over! Now there were still 5 horses in the leading group, Ariane was in a good third position.

Her donkey had kept up well so far, but these multiple changes of pace had left their mark on him as well. Now Ariane wanted to put on a longer intermediate sprint! That would only work with a very hard whip, also the spurs would immediately bring him up to speed, whether he wanted to run faster or not! She was pretty sure that not everyone in this leading group would be able to keep up, that would be further decimated. Then she slowly picked up the pace, then a veritable staccato set in, the whip cracked on the sweaty coat of her donkey, short, violent spurs drove him mercilessly forward!

Two female riders were completely surprised by this action, tried to keep up the pace with some delay. One donkey shied at first, which cost the rider a few metres, the other probably just didn't have the strength to increase his speed so suddenly. Even though his jockey tried everything, there was nothing more she could do: the quality of the rider and the donkey were simply not good enough to reach the top places. The leading group had pulled away! Ariane dropped back to third place and slowed down a bit. Her surprising manoeuvre was successful! The other two also recognised the situation and also rode a little slower ... the finish was simply still too far away. No stallion could keep up this high pace for the rest of the distance. So now only "top personnel" were fighting for the victory, everyone else had nothing to do with the outcome of the race!

Not much would happen in the coming minutes, that was clear. Three riders were close together in the group, there would be no breakaways for the time being. So Ariane could take a closer look at her two opponents.
Max

next part soon

#22 2022-09-05 10:54:34

esel

Excellent race report with an accurate analysis of Ariane's (very smart) tactics !!!

Very little is said as regards the donkeys' suffering, which is quite OK, and in the natural,order of things : All donkeys suffer more or less  in the same way, both those able to win and those bound to lose ... The losers are already out of the race ... Now, the interesting part of the race is to see HOW the remaining riders will obtain from their mounts that tiny competitive edge, that very very small 1% above and beyond their mounts' known limits ... which leads to Victory ...

Hopefully to ARIANE'S VICTORY ! 

Ariane's esel .... smile

#23 2022-09-05 20:06:22

Max

I was beginning to think I had put you to sleep! Thanks for your feed back!

I've finished the story, tomorrow I'll  all the stuff out ... at the moment I just can't think of anything, at least not that meets my standards to some extent. It will come back soon, I hope ...
Max

#24 2022-09-05 21:32:47

Max

To her left rode a pretty, slender blonde who had tied her long hair into a ponytail. "I'd like her too, I'd eat her up!" Ariane thought spontaneously, even smiling. The rider looked very concentrated ahead, making sure that none of her opponents could suddenly rush forward. It was obvious to her stallion, a rather strong young man of maybe 30 years of age, that the race had taken a lot out of him so far. His breathing was fast, but of course his rider did not allow him to slacken his pace. Again and again she gave him short kicks with the spurs to keep his concentration high and also to build up a certain threat. That way he couldn't even get the idea of cantering slower.

To Ariane's right rode another very pretty, sporty young lady on a white stallion whose skin colour contrasted clearly with his black rider. It had a special charm to watch this combination of "white horse" and female jockey with black skin, how she kept pushing him with the riding whip to keep her good position in the race. Her stallion, who still looked robust despite everything, was also given short series with the riding whip to keep up the pace. She would not tolerate any slackening of speed.

Of course, Ariane's donkey had also been affected by the race! Without her whip and repeated short kicks with the spurs, he would certainly have run slower, but that was out of the question! Especially as his rider was known to start the final sprint quite early in order to pull away from the field. For the stallion, this clearly meant that he was not allowed to slow down, but quite the opposite, that he had to increase his speed considerably over the final sprint! That was the only way Ariane's strategy would work. There were still 600 metres to go, so it wouldn't be long before the final dance would begin! Ariane still had a lot of work to do, a lot of sweat would run down her back to get this tired goat over the finish line as a winner ... but it wasn't that far yet!

Ariane suddenly remembered her last holiday, two wonderful weeks on the East African coast! Somehow her racing donkey reminded her of a stallion she had had at her disposal there for a few days. It was a strong black horse she had ridden, but both had a similar physical stature. There were only two porters per tourist for the nearly two weeks. One of them had a rider on his shoulders, the other had to carry the luggage. They then changed twice a day. There were also some quite male riders who probably also enjoyed it. At the beginning, the organisers smiled mischievously and gave each tourist a riding whip. The human donkeys would not understand the language of the guests very well, so such a whip could help to "tell" them to go faster. You could also help them with their heels, just kick them in the ribs ... just like you do with four-legged horses!  But Ariane had taken the whip, but unlike some of the other tourists on horseback, she had hardly used it. She had also made her human donkey walk that way!

The year before she had been in Brazil for almost 4 weeks, also an interesting holiday! Here they rode on local, strong men who even queued up to offer themselves as riding horses to the tourists! Obviously this was paid for quite well by the organiser! In these murderous temperatures, as a traveller you were also really happy to sit with your butt completely relaxed on the shoulders of a strong porter, who took over the walking in the rough terrain and whom you could even whipe to go faster
But with these human donkeys in Brazil, you had to be a bit more explicit to get them to move quickly. Here, too, all the tourists were given a whip and were even asked to use it if their human donkey stopped moving and became lazy! After all, they wanted to see something of the wonderful nature and not just sit all day flat on their backsides in the saddle!

In the meantime, people knew each other among the insiders who wanted to spend such a holiday with somewhat unusual horses. The interests were very similar. In addition, not all countries liked it when tourists came and rode on locals. Some of the tour operators even prepared the volunteers like horses as a special attraction for their guests!  Besides a saddle on their shoulders, they also had a bridle in their mouth and other bridles to steer them. An additional whip was almost a matter of course, part of the standard equipment when fatigue set in. The desire to carry the sometimes quite moody tourists could, after all, wane in the course of the day!

But in the meantime, the community of "shoulder riders" already knew where to spend a holiday that suited their interests! Ariane kept getting good tips from other jockeys with similar inclinations, behind closed doors, where one could ride human horses excellently, where the governments did not look so closely. She herself also liked to report on her experiences in foreign countries and helped out with tips. No wonder: first and foremost there were some countries in Africa that were mentioned again and again, also in South America and in some Asian countries there were very interesting countries for these "special" tourists.

But now Ariane had to concentrate fully on the rest of the race, on the last, decisive part! There were still about 400 metres to the finish, so time to put on her dreaded, long final sprint! She now wanted to contest the rest of the race from the front!

As if from nowhere, the experienced rider first gave her stallion a strong spur, cheering him on with loud words. Then came the whip, which she burned on his coat in rhythm with his steps, again and again, and again!

It was obvious that the other two ladies had not expected such an early spurt! Ariane took the lead and was immediately 2 ... 3 metres ahead, but she continued to whip vigorously. Without having to turn around, she noticed that the fireworks were now also being set off on the other two donkeys' coats! Both riders roared wildly in the ears of their startled stallions, cursed loudly that they had been so surprised by this action, and did everything they could to catch up again. Serious doubts as to whether the now leading stallion could keep up this pace for the rest of the distance were quite justified!

Indeed, Ariane also had these doubts, because after only 200 metres later she noticed that even with even stronger use of the riding whip, with harder, more violent use of spurs, her stallion did not speed up any more! He even had trouble keeping up the pace, Ariane even had the impression that he was slacking off a bit! Of course, this was not allowed to happen in this high-class field, especially as her lead did not increase any more. The two chasers were even slowly catching up! Of course, they used all their riding skills: the whips of all three jockeys did not stop for a second, they shouted, cursed, hit and told the "lame horse" to go to hell!

Now it was only 150 metres to the finish, when the blonde slowly fell back: her stallion just couldn't keep up, she could do whatever she wanted with him! A short time later, she also had a change of heart with her donkey, reduced her speed a little, still cursing loudly, but she could still ride towards a safe 3rd place over the rest of the distance!

Not so the black one! She had been beating her stallion like a fury so close to the finish line, driving the spurs into his flanks with all her might, and had thus been able to mobilise his last reserves of strength. Now she was riding her panic-stricken racing donkey almost at the same level as Ariane, catching up centimetre by centimetre with every step! Ariane had also increased the beat frequency considerably once more, had even got her donkey a little faster, but it just wasn't enough for a sure victory. Her stallion had bent over quite a bit at this high pace. Now she pushed the stirrups a little forward until she was level with his testicles with both spurs. Then she kicked hard with her heels at the same time!

The pain must have been terrible at that moment, but Ariane was very pleased, so she had hit him perfectly! You could literally feel the panic spreading! Already after the 3rd, strong kick, he actually became faster again despite all exhaustion! Then came the 4th, the 5th kick in the testicles! Then her whip was mercilessly used! Ariane soon had the feeling that her arm was about to fall off. But the effort was definitely worth it: despite all her efforts, her black rival could not counterattack again, slowly falling further and further behind. With a lead of a good 3 metres, Ariane was able to win the race in the end!

Behind the finish line, the donkey was staggering and could collapse at any moment. Ariane already knew this from other races! She hit his head once from the left, then from the right, he staggered, then collapsed without strength. Ariane only had to take her legs to the side and landed safely and softly, with a satisfied smile, on his limp body. Not even a single bruise had she received from this provoked fall!

Her donkey was immediately covered with a blanket as a screen by some eager helpers. Then he was handed over to the rushing horse girls ... they would take care of him!

END

That was the donkey race, thank you!

#25 2022-09-06 11:11:07

esel

Thanks Max for this breathtaking story !

Ariane deserves to win not only because She knew how to very smartly handle the race, not only because She knew precisely when and to what extent She had to use Her fatal weapon ( the terrible kick in the balls ! ), but also because She is a "born-to-win" implacable single-minded and domineering Woman ! The LUCK, without which no victory can be achieved, often chooses to favour this kind of charcaters. They alone can teach their slaves how to transmute their sheer despair into boundless energy .. With no hope of any reward, of course.  Not veven a pat on the head after a collapse.

Thanks again ... I hope you'll find new inspiration very soon !

A collapsed and happy esel  smile

Board footer