Internet's #1 shoulder riding community

You are not logged in.

#1 2022-08-21 17:44:12

luckyone840

Riding pl593

My riding experience with pl593

pl593: 184cm and 77 kg.
me: 181.5cm and 69kg.

Peter came from Berlin to my city for the third time for a riding session, it was early spring, the weather was still a bit cool, we agreed to meet in front of his hotel, i saw him wearing that cool jacket and the smile on his face, he is as handsome as always, his blond hair reflecting the sunlight, that good looking head sitting on that strong body, he is average height and weight, almost slim but the shape of his torso and neck are just perfect for riding, when I lay my eyes on him, I got excited.

We went to his room, and he knows the drill, after a friendly chitchat, he took off his jacket and shirt off, he is bare-chested, he kneels before me and stayed silent like a real horse waiting to be ridden! I have been imagining to ride him for long time, finally he is here again, and we have agreed to break our little record of 7 minutes riding that we made a couple of years ago before the Covid. I thought even 8 minutes would be very good, if we add 1 minute every time, we may making big progress, he might eventually be even to carry me for an hour or half an hour, that is some goal!
I astride on Peters shoulders, my legs firmly gripping his neck, my feet tucked behind his back, he holds my legs firmly with his hands, and his head bend forward, holding his head with my hands, I just forgot how small his head is, and how firmly his body can hold my weight! I am basically sitting on his nape, I tapped his head and told him to get up, and he got up with no difficulty, we walked around the room and I even switched on the TV and start to watch some news, forgetting there is a man under me and struggling to carry my weight while I just sitting, relaxing and having a very leisure and satisfying time, he also has to fetch water for me, I made him kneel down and stand up, which is a good squat workout for him, then I directed him to carry me to the bathroom, we looked at ourselves in the mirror, I just love what I see, his head is bend forward, his attitude is docile and submissive, he is very eager to please me, and we keep having normal conversations like if people are chatting in a coffee shop!

Finally Peter was exhausted, as I am not really a light weight rider, I am 70 kgs. Peter went back to the bedroom, and he bend down and placed my feet on the bed, while I checked timer, it was more than 10 minutes, we just made a new record, which was much better then I anticipated!
Instead of letting him rest, I squeezed his head in scissorholds, then I also sit on his head and watched TV for a while, when he is rested and gained some strength back, we did another few more times of riding with me doing random things in the hotel room, just making sure that he is working hard.

We met again in the second day in the late afternoon, he was in the city all day doing sightseeing, instead of having some mercy I didnít feel like to let him go easy, I know this sounds a little sadistic, but as a rider I guess I am entitled to do it, especially my horse has no objections, Peter is a very very good horse, he did not complain at all despite he is struggling so hard under my weight, I rode on his nape, pressing my palms on his head, and I even bounced and danced on his shoulders, I could hear his heavy breathing under me, but I didnít care, I did it until he collapsed again, but of course as always he first gently placed me safely on the bed before collapsing, he must take good care of his master, then I punished him with more neck squeezing, while holding his small head and looking into his eyes.

Peter went back to Berlin in the third day, and I am looking forward meeting him again for the fourth time, and hopefully we make another new record, maybe 15 minutes or even 30 minutes?

#2 2022-08-21 19:15:28

esel

Re: Riding pl593

Thanks for this very nice report, Luckyone ! Your horse is indeed very strong, which allows him to lift you, then to achieve  his "squats workout"  without any problem, although he  had been carrying you for already some time ?! Another very good point is that he offers you not only his shoulders but also his NAPE as a saddle, and i've always been told it was the most comfortable ridiing seat ! On top of that he is quite "docile and submissive", as you put it, and all this justifies your name : You are a lucky one  smile

That being said, I believe he could do better as regards the length of his rides ... I've never carried a 77 kg rider, my rider was 20 kg lighter, but I could carry her 10 minutes twice in a row when I was 20 years older than your horse ! The break lasted just the time of a cigarette, and my rider, ( surprise surprise ! ) was also sitting  on my head all the while ( Well, more precisely, on my face ..).

I've noticed that most riders like to remain seated on their horses during breaks, as if it helped them to recover smile

Please keep us posted on your future rides !

THKS again

esel

Last edited by esel (2022-08-22 11:32:13)

#3 2022-08-23 17:21:18

Tom Booker
Male (42), Switzerland

luckyone840 wrote:

Peter came from Berlin to my city for the third time for a riding session, it was early spring, the weather was still a bit cool, we agreed to meet in front of his hotel, i saw him wearing that cool jacket and the smile on his face, he is as handsome as always, his blond hair reflecting the sunlight, that good looking head sitting on that strong body, he is average height and weight, almost slim but the shape of his torso and neck are just perfect for riding, when I lay my eyes on him, I got excited.

We went to his room, and he knows the drill, after a friendly chitchat, he took off his jacket and shirt off, he is bare-chested, he kneels before me and stayed silent like a real horse waiting to be ridden! I have been imagining to ride him for long time, finally he is here again, and we have agreed to break our little record of 7 minutes riding that we made a couple of years ago before the Covid. I thought even 8 minutes would be very good, if we add 1 minute every time, we may making big progress, he might eventually be even to carry me for an hour or half an hour, that is some goal!
I astride on Peters shoulders, my legs firmly gripping his neck, my feet tucked behind his back, he holds my legs firmly with his hands, and his head bend forward, holding his head with my hands, I just forgot how small his head is, and how firmly his body can hold my weight! I am basically sitting on his nape, I tapped his head and told him to get up, and he got up with no difficulty, we walked around the room and I even switched on the TV and start to watch some news, forgetting there is a man under me and struggling to carry my weight while I just sitting, relaxing and having a very leisure and satisfying time, he also has to fetch water for me, I made him kneel down and stand up, which is a good squat workout for him, then I directed him to carry me to the bathroom, we looked at ourselves in the mirror, I just love what I see, his head is bend forward, his attitude is docile and submissive, he is very eager to please me, and we keep having normal conversations like if people are chatting in a coffee shop!

Finally Peter was exhausted, as I am not really a light weight rider, I am 70 kgs. Peter went back to the bedroom, and he bend down and placed my feet on the bed, while I checked timer, it was more than 10 minutes, we just made a new record, which was much better then I anticipated!
Instead of letting him rest, I squeezed his head in scissorholds, then I also sit on his head and watched TV for a while, when he is rested and gained some strength back, we did another few more times of riding with me doing random things in the hotel room, just making sure that he is working hard.

We met again in the second day in the late afternoon, he was in the city all day doing sightseeing, instead of having some mercy I didnít feel like to let him go easy, I know this sounds a little sadistic, but as a rider I guess I am entitled to do it, especially my horse has no objections, Peter is a very very good horse, he did not complain at all despite he is struggling so hard under my weight, I rode on his nape, pressing my palms on his head, and I even bounced and danced on his shoulders, I could hear his heavy breathing under me, but I didnít care, I did it until he collapsed again, but of course as always he first gently placed me safely on the bed before collapsing, he must take good care of his master, then I punished him with more neck squeezing, while holding his small head and looking into his eyes.

Peter went back to Berlin in the third day, and I am looking forward meeting him again for the fourth time, and hopefully we make another new record, maybe 15 minutes or even 30 minutes?

How lucky you are! I'd love to have a dedicated carrier like Peter! Do you ever hold onto his mane and guide him by pulling his hair? It's very exciting.

#4 2022-08-24 16:30:13

luckyone840

Not really, though i did guide him by squeezing his neck tight with my thighs, and by pulling his ears!

Tom Booker wrote:

luckyone840 wrote:

How lucky you are! I'd love to have a dedicated carrier like Peter! Do you ever hold onto his mane and guide him by pulling his hair? It's very exciting.

#5 2022-08-26 09:57:26

STUDEKM
Male (36), INDIA

very nice narration,
I really love to ride hard on my pony

Carriers and ponys mail me at studekm@gmail.com

#6 2022-08-29 11:29:53

luckyone840

You must first discuss with your pony about the riding style, you can only ride hard if you both agreed!

STUDEKM wrote:

very nice narration,
I really love to ride hard on my pony

Board footer