Ultimate shoulder rides

Internet's #1 shoulder riding community

You are not logged in.

#1 2022-07-31 11:50:10

luckyone840
Bonus member
Male (45), Italy

@Frederik @Max

Hi there, I thought you two are perhaps most experienced carriers in this forum, i wonder if you have ever carried anyone running, especially you Frederik have you been forced to running with those girls on your shoulders when you were young like in this video below?

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMN4P6eHV/?k=1 (New Window)

#2 2022-07-31 13:37:16

Jeff
Admin
Male (56), US
Website

Re: @Frederik @Max

Walking yes, but not running as in that video.

#3 2022-07-31 17:12:04

frederik
Male (40), Germany

The girls or ladies usually preferred speed and that meant running pace.
In any case, they did not want to go slower than with their own legs.
In addition, the rhythm was also more pleasant.

Full speed we had only at school in sports where the distance was maximum 1000 meters.
It is not possible keeping full speed for very long.

#4 2022-08-08 12:30:21

Arianeriding
Female (16), Germany

I have about 58 to 60 kg and I am 172 tall.
Absolutely fast running no ponyboy can hold out for long even if you help with the spurs and the crop.
I know it also only from competitions in riding clubs where you ride at most 1,000 meters full speed.
Normally one rides in the step or better also in the run step.

#5 2022-08-08 14:30:58

yussufslam
Male (29)

Arianeriding wrote:

I have about 58 to 60 kg and I am 172 tall.
Absolutely fast running no ponyboy can hold out for long even if you help with the spurs and the crop.
I know it also only from competitions in riding clubs where you ride at most 1,000 meters full speed.
Normally one rides in the step or better also in the run step.

You mean shoulder riding competition with human horse?That's great.I always wonder if human horse could be a public sport like riding bio-horse equestrian.Riders and human horse should treat it seriously to exercise jumping or dressage.Riders should wear expensive and elegant outfit ,earning Applause and attention from public.while the horses must understand they are just a piece of lower lives,doing all the sweat exercise but just to earn very little salary.
I want to write a fiction story about this topic.

#6 2022-08-08 15:53:01

frederik
Male (40), Germany

A few years ago I read somewhere that in Russia the oligarchs and their families use to attend real human riding competitions.
It must take place in lonely areas.
The jockeys are usually young girls who are facing a career as a model or even in film industry or fashion industry if they are successful.
The very posh public is betting very high sums of money by betting on the human horses.

The jockeys of course also get very high prices if they win with their human horses.
There are competitions up to 10.000 Meters and there are also extreme dressage competitions.
And the human horses are anything else but volunteers.
In general they are foreigners who are trained and forced to this duty and if they have won some competitions they are sold for huge sums of money.
Foreigners they use to have so that they cannot understand the language of their owners and riders.

#7 2022-08-08 18:11:03

yussufslam
Male (29)

frederik wrote:

A few years ago I read somewhere that in Russia the oligarchs and their families use to attend real human riding competitions.
It must take place in lonely areas.
The jockeys are usually young girls who are facing a career as a model or even in film industry or fashion industry if they are successful.
The very posh public is betting very high sums of money by betting on the human horses.

The jockeys of course also get very high prices if they win with their human horses.
There are competitions up to 10.000 Meters and there are also extreme dressage competitions.
And the human horses are anything else but volunteers.
In general they are foreigners who are trained and forced to this duty and if they have won some competitions they are sold for huge sums of money.
Foreigners they use to have so that they cannot understand the language of their owners and riders.

Do you still remember where this story came from.Is it true or just fiction story?

#8 2022-08-08 20:33:50

frederik
Male (40), Germany

No I don't remember. It was just a report from an investigative journal.
Just like the mortal fights of people they offer to a certain public.
And to me it seemed just like rumors.

#9 2022-08-09 14:32:02

Dragon
Male (28), America

frederik wrote:

No I don't remember. It was just a report from an investigative journal.
Just like the mortal fights of people they offer to a certain public.
And to me it seemed just like rumors.

One thing I wish maybe more than carry a girl on my shoulders is to fight in an Extreme Fight. No more exhibition fights

#10 2022-08-09 17:16:39

Max

Dear yussufslam,
Serfdom was only abolished in Russia in 1861, but de facto it lasted until the Russian Revolution of 1917, at least in the more remote areas!

Some of the nobility took young, strong servants from the poor peasantry for the lively festivities, in order to pass the time with them with some vulgarities. I once saw a drawing where several bearded men were leaning with their arms on a small tricycle. He had a bridle in his mouth, so his back was almost horizontal. He had a saddle with stirrups on his back, in which a lady sat. In a good mood she drove him with a riding whip and tricycle- spurs. It looked like the rider was riding the man at a fast pace! In the background was a second female rider, scowling as she tried to whip her servant faster. Obviously there was a little race going on here.

The two ladies, however, were not dressed in a sporty / equestrian way, but in a noble fabric, as one might well imagine the nobility in Russia at the turn of the century! Certainly the men did not volunteer for this crude fun, but as a serf in those days it was probably better not to refuse these jokes of the nobility!
Max

#11 2022-08-09 18:54:37

esel

Yes I also have seen videos from OWK showing men leaning on a tricycle, their backs horizontal, thus allowing a comfortable ride to their OWK Mistresses .... Problem is, it is nearly imposible to walk that way : Because of the weight on the back, the arms tend to glide forward, because there are no muscles to maintain them vertical in that position, under such pressure ...

This "tricycle concept" can work, and VERY VERY efficiently, if the arms of the horse are fastened to a metal apparatus, basically a fork on a wheel, which runs up both arms, offers a leaning point to the clavicles, and then turns 90° alongside the chest and belly of the horse down to the junction of his belly and his thighs, the whole thing being tightly fastened to the horses' body with shoulder straps and a big belt around the small of his back  ...

In this position a horse can be ridden for a long time, because his legs carry hardly any additional weight : Only 50% of the rider's weight in addition, BUT the whole weight of his own torso, arms and head in subtraction ... Where are  the other 50% of the rider's weight, and the weight of the torso/arms/head of the human horse ?? On his arms ?? NO ! They are PRESSING on the horse's shoulders, at clavicle point, but the arms carry no weight at all ...

Now, if instead of a simple wheel, you fix an electric wheel at the end of the fork (Available on shelf for electric bikes ..) you get a very strong horse, a strong as the motor in the wheel, 500 W for instance ... Stronger as a donkey !
I have sent a drawing to Frederik, I can e-mail more to those who would wish ...

Esel, (Donkey in german ...)

#12 2022-08-09 23:22:42

Max

Anatomically, dear Esel, you are certainly quite right! I also know the pictures of the OWK construction, they certainly work well.

I was talking about a drawing, and it already looked like what I was trying to describe. But your objection is of course correct ... it is the freedom of the artist to depict things that do not exist in reality.

I don't tend to ask myself this question very often either! If it sounds reasonably realistic then that's enough for me. I don't read pure fantasy stories, with flying horses or giants etc., and I couldn't write something like that.

But well ... everything I write doesn't stand up to a practical test, of course!
Max

#13 2022-08-16 14:53:29

luckyone840
Bonus member
Male (45), Italy

frederik wrote:

The girls or ladies usually preferred speed and that meant running pace.
In any case, they did not want to go slower than with their own legs.
In addition, the rhythm was also more pleasant.

Full speed we had only at school in sports where the distance was maximum 1000 meters.
It is not possible keeping full speed for very long.

Wow, so you mean you did run with ladies on your neck? what does it feel? do the constant bouncing hurt your nape? do they squeeze their thighs to keep the balance? how long could you run? 50 meters? 1 km? what speed do you run? what do you wear when you run? do they whip you to speed you up? do they use spurs? when they tell you that you will have to carry them and run again, do you tremble and wish they would have some mercy even though you know they would not? what do you think in your head at that moment?

#14 2022-08-16 18:29:55

frederik
Male (40), Germany

luckyone840

At school we did that and we did not carry women or ladies but only girls about our age.
The girls had about 50 to 58 Kilos.
Anyway if they sat with their crotch on my neck and pending on their pubic bone it could be rather painful.
Some girls had a quite soft crotch and some had very hard pubic bones.
While running the girls were not much bouncing.
They were busy in keeping their balance and therefore were squeezing more or less with their thighs my neck.

The distance for those competitions was 1 km (1.000. Meters)
The girls usually wore tight leggings and sport shoes because ist was first of all a sports-event.
They never were using spurs or a crop.

If the girls became ambitious they squeezed my neck quite stronger with their thighs and gave kick with their heels.
But as they wore sport shoes it was not really painful.

But not all girls were able to ride because many of them could not hold balance.
The best riders were usually experienced horse-back.-riders and they did not have these problems.
Also the girls who were in gymnastics did not have problems with their balance.
Indes it was mostly a matter of sporty and athletic girls and boys.

The "horses" were just drawn by the teachers. We did not have a choice.

But these competitions were always very popular because there were always very interesting prizes for the rider and the horses.
(mostly expensive sports equipment or clothes)

Last edited by frederik (2022-08-17 10:08:04)

#15 2022-08-29 11:36:16

luckyone840
Bonus member
Male (45), Italy

did any girl liked riding you that even ride you after class, because they wanted to practice more and needed a strong willing pony?

frederik wrote:

luckyone840

At school we did that and we did not carry women or ladies but only girls about our age.
The girls had about 50 to 58 Kilos.
Anyway if they sat with their crotch on my neck and pending on their pubic bone it could be rather painful.
Some girls had a quite soft crotch and some had very hard pubic bones.
While running the girls were not much bouncing.
They were busy in keeping their balance and therefore were squeezing more or less with their thighs my neck.

The distance for those competitions was 1 km (1.000. Meters)
The girls usually wore tight leggings and sport shoes because ist was first of all a sports-event.
They never were using spurs or a crop.

If the girls became ambitious they squeezed my neck quite stronger with their thighs and gave kick with their heels.
But as they wore sport shoes it was not really painful.

But not all girls were able to ride because many of them could not hold balance.
The best riders were usually experienced horse-back.-riders and they did not have these problems.
Also the girls who were in gymnastics did not have problems with their balance.
Indes it was mostly a matter of sporty and athletic girls and boys.

The "horses" were just drawn by the teachers. We did not have a choice.

But these competitions were always very popular because there were always very interesting prizes for the rider and the horses.
(mostly expensive sports equipment or clothes)

#16 2022-08-31 09:37:43

frederik
Male (40), Germany

luckyone:
There were never any fights among the girls.
They always agreed on who would be first in line.
Besides, there were not too many girls who really wanted to ride.
In sports, of course, it was quite different, after it was seen by the school management extremely happy.
And in the competitions there were very valuable prizes waiting for both the rider and the horse.
That was of course a tremendous motivation.
In these competitions, the interest of the sporty girls was much greater.
Otherwise, most of the action took place within the riding club.

Only rarely girls insisted on a ride outside when they had elegant shoes or boots and when it was dirty.

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (New Window) (free version)

#17 2022-09-04 12:00:16

luckyone840
Bonus member
Male (45), Italy

@Frederik

When they girls ride you, do they talk to you sometimes or they treat you completely like an animal as you don't understand human language, and they would gossip and without worrying that you eavesdrop because you are just an animal?

Because you said cleaning the stables is harder than carrying girls, do you wish the girls ride you so you can slack a little from your work?

When you do running with girls, do girls always get off the shoulders immediately after the running or they sometimes remain on your shoulders? If they do, do you tell them to get off or you just let them stay as long as they want?

Have you ever dropped a girl in the farm when you carry that you were too exhausted from being ridden? Did they ever pull your hair?

frederik wrote:

luckyone:
In sports, of course, it was quite different, after it was seen by the school management extremely happy.
And in the competitions there were very valuable prizes waiting for both the rider and the horse.

Only rarely girls insisted on a ride outside when they had elegant shoes or boots and when it was dirty.

#18 2022-10-04 18:07:01

frederik
Male (40), Germany

luckyone840 wrote:

@Frederik

When they girls ride you, do they talk to you sometimes or they treat you completely like an animal as you don't understand human language, and they would gossip and without worrying that you eavesdrop because you are just an animal?

Because you said cleaning the stables is harder than carrying girls, do you wish the girls ride you so you can slack a little from your work?

When you do running with girls, do girls always get off the shoulders immediately after the running or they sometimes remain on your shoulders? If they do, do you tell them to get off or you just let them stay as long as they want?

Have you ever dropped a girl in the farm when you carry that you were too exhausted from being ridden? Did they ever pull your hair?

frederik wrote:

luckyone:

In general when the riders sat on my neck and shoulders they never talked too much to me.
Usually I heard nothing but strict commands.
Indeed I was more treated like an animal than like a human being.
When they sat on me the seemed to forget at all that I was a human being.
After the rides often the girls or ladies stayed sitting on me although I was already down and were happily chatting and having their gossip.
I had to wait until the rider decided to stand up.
At the beginning a few times I dropped a rider.
That made them extremely furious and some of the girls gave me with their whip.

#19 2022-10-31 18:33:12

luckyone840
Bonus member
Male (45), Italy

when they whipped you, did they leave you marks or even bleeding?
what about spur? how does it feel? do you ever beg them not to use whip and/or spur?
did they ever use your hair to clean their shoes?

frederik wrote:

luckyone840 wrote:

@Frederik

frederik wrote:

luckyone:

In general when the riders sat on my neck and shoulders they never talked too much to me.
Usually I heard nothing but strict commands.
Indeed I was more treated like an animal than like a human being.
When they sat on me the seemed to forget at all that I was a human being.
After the rides often the girls or ladies stayed sitting on me although I was already down and were happily chatting and having their gossip.
I had to wait until the rider decided to stand up.
At the beginning a few times I dropped a rider.
That made them extremely furious and some of the girls gave me with their whip.

#20 2022-10-31 23:17:06

Max

I think you should be ridden really hard yourself, then you wouldn't have to ask these questions!

It's a pity that I'm a man, I would answer your questions "practically", with a good riding whip on the horse's hams and spurs in the fleshy flanks! What a pity ... don't you think? But unfortunately we can't change it!

Shoe shine with your hair? Where do you get this nonsense from? Only arrogant machos do that with submissive women ... ugh!
Max

#21 2022-11-01 09:37:02

luckyone840
Bonus member
Male (45), Italy

@ Max, the question was addressed to Frederik not to you, you are not in charge here, stop policing around and tell everybody how to behave, we had enough of your negative energy.

Max wrote:

I think you should be ridden really hard yourself, then you wouldn't have to ask these questions!

It's a pity that I'm a man, I would answer your questions "practically", with a good riding whip on the horse's hams and spurs in the fleshy flanks! What a pity ... don't you think? But unfortunately we can't change it!

Shoe shine with your hair? Where do you get this nonsense from? Only arrogant machos do that with submissive women ... ugh!
Max

#22 2022-11-01 11:35:07

Max

... you obviously don't have much of a sense of humour! But OK, let's just ignore each other!
Max

Board footer