Ultimate shoulder rides

Internet's #1 shoulder riding community

You are not logged in.

#1 2022-07-22 16:02:52

frederik
Male (40), Germany

The hike at college

deleted

Last edited by frederik (2022-07-25 10:37:04)

#2 2022-07-22 17:32:22

Max

Re: The hike at college

I think that Normen is not in a bad situation! He is not stupid and has the opportunity to rise to a higher social class through education ... actually he could not even afford this school!

This is only possible if the ladies from rich families pay a higher contribution, and Normen gets his scholarship from this pot! I think it's not too much to ask him to show his appreciation and help Anja in this difficult situation by offering his strong shoulders!

He has obviously been ridden by the teachers before ... and that hasn't done him any harm either! Besides, this was a welcome change and the young ladies certainly had fun watching! That has to happen once in a while!

If he does well and Anja takes him as a slave, then he's really lucky! She is not only wealthy and extremely attractive, she also takes responsibility for her slave! She might also be able to make sure that he can complete his education! So both would really benefit!

Perhaps this would also be a model for one or the other male student whose family is not doing so well financially! Good and willing slaves are always wanted in these circles!

Thank you, dear Frederik, a beautiful story!
Max

#3 2022-07-23 11:58:25

caballito
Bonus member
Male (In his sixties), South America

Frederick
If you chose to continue writing your story, Anja and the other girls might as well ride male teachers. Anyway, men are ladies' horses.

#4 2022-07-23 14:28:38

esel

Hi again, Frederik,

You wrote : "Slavery is one of the most exciting and satisfying things in the world" ... A huge number of masochist men and women would strongly approve of this "schocking" declaration, while an even larger number of quite normal people would love to own a slave if only to help them in their daily life ... It's a pity that, legally, we may not even try and help these two "made for one another" populations to meet and fulfill their expectations, within a few years slavery contract !  ... Norman and Anja could live these few years  together, one above, the other one under, and both fully happy ... Which also could serve as a very efficient "social ladder", for Norman and thousands other poor guys !

THKS Frederik for this very good story !

#5 2022-07-24 20:44:56

frederik
Male (40), Germany

Caballito and Esel,

you are absolutely right and I fully agree with you.
So my two stories came to their well deserved end.
So there will not be any continuation:)

#6 2022-07-24 22:18:16

frederik
Male (40), Germany

esel wrote:

Hi again, Frederik,

You wrote : "Slavery is one of the most exciting and satisfying things in the world" ... A huge number of masochist men and women would strongly approve of this "schocking" declaration, while an even larger number of quite normal people would love to own a slave if only to help them in their daily life ... It's a pity that, legally, we may not even try and help these two "made for one another" populations to meet and fulfill their expectations, within a few years slavery contract !  ... Norman and Anja could live these few years  together, one above, the other one under, and both fully happy ... Which also could serve as a very efficient "social ladder", for Norman and thousands other poor guys !

THKS Frederik for this very good story !

Dear Esel,
you are so right.
I will quickly delete both stories as soon as possible.
I think this forum is not the right place for sties of this like.
I say fare-well to all of you.
Have just a good time.
Caballito writes much better stories as I can do.
So bye bye

#7 2022-07-24 22:24:40

frederik
Male (40), Germany

To the admin
Pleases delete the whole story

#8 2022-07-25 14:33:06

Max

What's wrong with you, frederik?

We're not in school here where there are grades for who can do one thing or another better! You have your fan community and I also enjoy reading your stories!

Of course it's your decision what you do or don't do, but you should at least know that I regret it when you leave!
Max

#9 2022-07-26 11:17:27

esel

Come on Frederik !

I suspect, as you do, that there is in this forum a majority of people who view shoulder-ride merely as a gentle amüsement, rather than a kinky activity/lifestyle, (or anything worse smile ...  But you also have a very large audience here, a big fan-club that would only regret your decision, and struggle to understand it : Imperfekt as it is, this forum is a great place to share ideas, stories, tales, dreams .... related to shoulder riding in all its forms !!! You can't find a better one !!??

All things considered .... nothing being written in stone yet ...  you might reconsider ...  and further write for all those who genuinely value your stories !

Bis bald !!!

esel

#10 2022-07-26 21:13:12

Max

Yes, dear Esel, our possibilities to influence Frederick are naturally very limited! We can say that we like him, even that we love him ... but if he doesn't want to, then all this will have no success ... then we just have to accept it.

I would like to tell our friend that I am working on a new story in which a riding slave plays an important role! He doesn't always fare very well because his rider is an energetic young lady in her mid-30s, so she's not particularly squeamish when it comes to her demands!

You're welcome to reconside dear Frederick, but if you stick to your decision, I'll make you her riding slave! Her name is: Mrs. Müller-Schmalenbach!
Max

#11 2022-07-27 23:04:01

Max

OK, it takes maybe 3 seconds to see if anyone has commented on the forum! I click in there briefly every day ... You don't have to, of course, but you can if you're interested!

Then I also do "half length" ...
Max

#12 2022-07-27 23:09:55

frederik
Male (40), Germany

Max wrote:

OK, it takes maybe 3 seconds to see if anyone has commented on the forum! I click in there briefly every day ... You don't have to, of course, but you can if you're interested!

Then I also do "half length" ...
Max

May be you could. But most don't because they're not interested.
Nobody is missing any story and so publishing stories in this forum seems to me like quite a waste of time and energy.
Anyway I like and appreciate your stories very much.
But I rather think that you as well as me we're in the wrong forum.

#13 2022-07-28 11:11:14

Max

I have the same suspicion, dear Frederik! I like writing stories, but when there's hardly any response, you lose the fun of it! I would like to specifically exclude "Esel"!

With the good translation programmes, it's no longer a problem to move around in a foreign-language forum ... You just have to find one where you don't get a "where's the sequel" for every 1,000 clicks!

The problem of "passive consumers" is certainly present everywhere,  ... but as a "Schreiberling" you would like to see a little more resonance!

If you have a tip ... I'd love to hear from you!
Max

#14 2022-07-29 11:33:35

esel

@Max and Frederik

True, this forum has quite a few drawbacks, especially its very strict confinement to "shoulder ride" stories and pictures, which sometimes borders on sanctimonious moral control  ... However, Frederik, you have yourself at times bypassed this issue in your stories, without being censored, which raises some hope of progress  ..

As for the readers' feedback ... True, it is a shame to "read and leave" without even just a few words of acknowledgement! But I'm afraid it is exactly the same in ALL Forums, alas ! ( BTW, thank you, Max for your nice personal appreciation !). So, yes, those who write and publish in any forum, must do it first and foremost because they love to write, because they love to share theit thoughts and dreams, but should not expect to be rewarded by numerous feedbacks, not to mention public ovation !!! Too bad but so it is, and, again, not in THIS forum only !!!

I am not a great "Schreiberling" myself ... sad    I happened to write a few short stories linked with ponyplay and slavery, a long time ago, in fact in the XXth century ...  They would be clearly against the rules of this forum, and therefore rightly  deleted by admin ...

Board footer