Ultimate shoulder rides

Internet's #1 shoulder riding community

You are not logged in.

#1 2022-05-10 02:55:51

caballito
Bonus member
Male (In his sixties), South America

Arguments

Not only the posts enrich the group, both the real ones (experiences) and the fictitious ones (stories) give vitality to our community.
Also our discussions and debates are enriching, so we get to know each of the scenarios of riding on shoulders.
We are here to have fun and not to suffer, for real life enough drama, here we free ourselves by letting our imaginations fly.
Enjoy!

#2 2022-05-11 05:50:06

caballito
Bonus member

Re: Arguments

Human reproduction is sexual, and there are only 2 sexes or genders: male and female, both need each other and are complementary, neither of the 2 genders is superior to the other.

Consequently, the so-called female superiority, female supremacy or gynarchy does not exist; there is also no male superiority or male supremacy. Neither gender prevails over the other.

Just as there is no female supremacy and male supremacy, with greater reason there is no racial supremacy (for example white supremacy) because there are no human races, humanity is not divided into races because human races do not exist (there are ethnic groups but not there are races).

Just as there are no human races, racist concepts must be eliminated, because we all deserve respect.

They are equally natural:
- an African lady riding a European man
- a european lady riding an african man
All in an environment of full freedom, without owners and slaves.

#3 2022-05-12 10:37:33

esel

Hi Caballito

You're right, there is only ONE race left on our planet : Homo sapiens. It seems that we, the Homo sapiens, have slaughtered all other human races, the Neandertals, for instance. So, scientifically, racism ist just impossible ... Likewise, no racial superiority has ever been proven ... But History is made of just a whole bunch of various, changing SUPREMACIES  ... Supremacy is not based on race or sex, but on POWER. Usually, such power was initially conquered by violence, and later perpetuated by LAW. Supremacies last for as long as they manage to remain on top. No one is eternal. Not even that of the "White male", which is supposed to be the one under which we all live to-day ...

As regards FREEDOM ... If I were fully free, I would be allowed to choose to live in slavery. For each of us, Liberty is a Right, not a duty

#4 2022-05-15 18:43:04

caballito
Bonus member

Thank you Esel

Indeed, Power changes from hand to hand, currently the Power is held by the USA, and within the USA there are social differences, it is not surprising to see an African-American having Power over a "white supremacist", demonstrating that no ethnic group has the Power, being people who manage their quota of Power.

A person can be dominant, submissive, indifferent or switch (a person who is dominant on certain occasions and submissive on others), but never a slave.

A submissive can declare himself a slave to another person or people, be treated as such by his supposed owners, and stop being so when he gets bored of the role play, if he gets bored. Nothing is by coercion because everything is voluntary, you can voluntarily be treated as a slave and you can voluntarily get out of slavery.

It's like when you're on all fours and a beautiful woman puts a dog collar around your neck and leads you on a dog leash. Or when you open your mouth and a pretty lady inserts the bit into your mouth, she ties the bridle on your head and leads you with the reins she grabs. No one forced you to do anything because you allowed her to animalize you.

#5 2022-05-16 01:24:53

caballito
Bonus member

She is a Riding Goddess from the Venezuelan Caribbean.
Throughout the video she talks to the horse:
"Hello, this is Pacho, the old man"
"Remember, I dominate"
"Remember, you are dominated by Amber"
"You are old, but full of life"
"He loves to be dominated by me"
"He's going to know who's boss. Amber's boss here, did you hear?"
"Are you tired? I'm not tired. We have to keep going!"
"I love that he behaves like this so I can dominate him"
"Do you like the spur? I know you like the spur, you love it!"
Finally, she gives her horse a kiss on the face.

Wouldn't you like to be in the equine horse's place and be ridden by her?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3eqeApvEMFs&t=55s (New Window)

If you like, in this link you could buy videos of her (Amber) with other Riding Goddesses.
https://www.clips4all.com/shop/ki/es/Female-Video-S … s-Dayana.html (New Window)

#6 2022-05-16 15:39:43

esel

Oh yes !!! I would LOVE to be "in the equine horse's place" and be ridden by Amber ! Be submitted not only to Her will, but to her unpredictables whims and fancies, being whipped or kissed without knowing why ... but always obey and do my utmost best to please Her, whatever it takes !

Amen

Esel

#7 2022-05-16 20:22:36

Max

She is a goddess! If a fairy met me and offered me three wishes, I would only need one: I would like to be this wonderful woman's horse!

Max

#8 2022-05-27 09:41:02

caballito
Bonus member

Her name is Goddess Belkys (https://twitter.com/GoddeesB (New Window))
I would love to be in the place of the equine horse.
And you? Would you also wish to be ridden by her?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aJ1maR86N4w&t=333s (New Window)

#9 2022-05-27 10:13:55

caballito
Bonus member

https://twitter.com/GoddeesB/status/1418606595508817921 (New Window)

http://www.clips4all.com/shop/shop/USER_ARTIKEL_HAN … string=belkys (New Window)

https://vk.com/video-187566354_456239027 (New Window)

https://www.clips4all.com/shop/ki/fr/Female-Video-Stores/652.html (New Window)

caballito wrote:

Last edited by caballito (2022-05-27 11:34:38)

#10 2022-05-29 16:28:42

caballito
Bonus member

Shoulderriding has practical uses like this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lM7-QMRGULg (New Window)

#11 2022-05-29 21:52:31

caballito
Bonus member

Do you wish you were the equine horse?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JZ_7LBia3no (New Window)

#12 2022-06-14 02:03:50

caballito
Bonus member

Other videos
https://vk.com/wall-187566354_246 (New Window)
https://vk.com/wall-187566354?offset=20 (New Window)

caballito wrote:

#13 2022-06-14 05:28:37

caballito
Bonus member

#14 2022-07-03 18:13:08

caballito
Bonus member

Ponyplay is not slavery, ponyplay is not pain, ponyplay is not forced.

Ponyplay is freedom, ponyplay is joy, ponyplay is consensual.

A free man can be ridden like a horse, he exercises his freedom by being ridden by a beautiful Lady Rider because he wants it and because being ridden is not imposed on him. We live in free countries!
Furthermore, slavery was abolished centuries ago.

Being ridden by a beautiful Lady Rider produces pleasure, it takes us to nirvana, it takes us to the seventh heaven, it is in no way painful, if we talk about whips and spurs it is to make the experience as close as possible to riding equine horses.

As a consequence of what was said before, ponyplay is an agreement between 2 people, she who wants to ride him, and he who wants to be ridden by her, they previously agree on the start time, end time, place and other details.

Get out of your head the idea that the human horse is someone's slave, even his rider!

Ethnic groups are indifferent to ponyplay because all human beings are equal, because an African Lady can ride a European man.

#15 2022-07-04 02:21:22

Audreyb

caballito:

Pony Play is  just the same as any other activity between consensual partners  and  that  is  exactly what those partners choose it to be.

With the exception of obviously illegal forced cooperation  which "could" be interpreted as slavery, the people involved in pony play may  perceive  it  in any  way they choose and need  not perceive the activity the same way between the two of them. They are  free to imagine it as they  choose from their own position  ,point of  view or imagination.
Some riders  may choose to  imagine and even treat  their carriers  as slaves or chattel  just as some  carriers may  imagine or even see themselves  the same.
Furthermore, between  consenting  adults  such relationships  may be confined exclusively to pony play or  extend  more deeply into their lives  where the relationship my be exclusively dominant and submissive.

There is  no reason  to insert race,  age ,  gender or  sexual orientation into this  subject at all.  Any relationship between consenting partners is  exclusive  to those partners alone  and  not  subject to my opinion  or  Yours.

#16 2022-07-04 03:57:09

caballito
Bonus member

I agree.

Ponyplay is sane, safe and consensual.

It is sane because the participants are physically and mentally healthy people. The role-playing game is not played if one of the two is sick (cold or heart risk or other illness that could cause harm if the participant does the role-playing game).

It is safe because no one in the team (rider - pony) seeks to harm the other, because whoever assumes the role of rider takes care of whoever assumes the role of pony, and vice versa. They are 2 human beings who take care of each other while playing the role-playing game.

It is consensual because it is voluntary, no one was forced to play the role-play. They play because they like to role play. There is no slavery and there could be submission.

The imagination of the participants remains in the private sphere of them and can increase the excitement.

Last edited by caballito (2022-07-04 05:34:45)

#17 2022-07-04 17:44:54

Audreyb

caballito:

In most cases what you're saying is  correct of course.
But it's possible  to coerce,bully or blackmail a person into an activity they would prefer not to engage in.
I can't see  how shoulder riding or pony riding couldn't be  an exception. And such coercion could be used  for  either the  carrier  or the rider as well as any other desire  one  might want.
I've  known  women  and  some men  who could get  partners to do almost anything  by simply  denying  them  sex.

This is  obviously  not slavery  since  the option to  refuse and deal with  consequences still exist. But to say that  all arrangement  are always truly  consensual  is not necessarily true in all cases.

#18 2022-07-05 18:09:53

Audreyb

esel:

I wasn't  going there  and I doubt that the courts would uphold that aspect of a contract of  indentured servitude if  the  indentured  participant chose  to not  honor  such a contract.

I have had men and currently have one who  calls himself my 'slave"  but I don't refer to him as a slave and he is free to walk  away without any real negative consequences. He  likes  me to ride him like a pony and I indulge him some times.  He is not  a  sexual partner at all  though he does work on my  home free of charge . His interest is having me ride on his back , but there is no obligation at all between us. I ride him  when I feel like it  and this is  an implied reward that is mostly unspoken.  Since I like sitting on him, it's a favorable relationship.

I see coercion,bullying and blackmail to  motivate  cooperation as not being really voluntary .

#19 2022-07-14 12:48:32

Jeff
Admin
Male (56), US
Website

Members,
Some posts dealing with the sad history of slavery in the US were deleted.

Let’s please try to stay away from sensitive or trigger issues, and keep our discussions to non-political content, especially during these polarized times in the US.

Thanks,
Jeff

#20 2022-07-15 04:25:14

Audreyb

Jeff
Admin:

I don't see why the mention of the word  "slavery"  would offend or "trigger" any intelligent  adult, particularly in the context   discussed here. 
Nothing that I've read here  has anything at all to do with the antebellum  era   and  slavery wasn't even  remotely confined to  the  U.S., nor was it  initiated in the  U.S. In Fact, black  slavery  was   a leftover  of  British  colonialism  and  True  Slavery  (involuntary  servitude) was  practiced for thousands of years before the  U.S.  existed ,included  virtually all races as  slaves  and continued in  many locations long after Emancipation in the  U.S.

Fearing a word, only serves empower it . If  we  banned every word that  might "trigger" someone  we would soon be left with no  language at all.

#21 2022-07-15 12:35:29

esel

@ Ms Audrey

Dear Audrey, I approve what You said and admire the way You said it !

That being said, You're right, slavery is not an american exclusiveness, it seems in fact to have been consubstantial with the development of Civilisation ... But, in our collective memory, the USA are more than any other country, connected with the concept of slavery, perhaps  because they were about the last country to abolish it, because also the US slavery is probably the most documented ever !

On the other hand, what is frequently "forgotten" is the price paid by the USA to abolish slavery : A civil war and 620 000 Americans killed ! ( England abolished and eventually  compensated its former slave holders ... France abolished and paid nothing to no one ...).

#22 2022-07-15 12:47:51

Jeff
Admin
Male (56), US
Website

Members,
Thank you for sharing your thoughts.
I stand by my decision.
Jeff

#23 2022-07-15 15:56:24

frederik
Male (40), Germany

esel wrote:

@ Ms Audrey

Dear Audrey, I approve what You said and admire the way You said it !

That being said, You're right, slavery is not an american exclusiveness, it seems in fact to have been consubstantial with the development of Civilisation ... But, in our collective memory, the USA are more than any other country, connected with the concept of slavery, perhaps  because they were about the last country to abolish it, because also the US slavery is probably the most documented ever !

On the other hand, what is frequently "forgotten" is the price paid by the USA to abolish slavery : A civil war and 620 000 Americans killed ! ( England abolished and eventually  compensated its former slave holders ... France abolished and paid nothing to no one ...).

Slavery was over centuries nothing but a real fact.
America knew slavery and as it was social reality we can never blame the Americans for that.
France abolish and reintroduced slavery until it was finally abolished.
Why should France and the USA ever pay compensations ?

Slavery is over about 300 years .
Or do you want to blame the Romans or Greek for their highly instituted system of slavery?
Famous Greek philosophers were even clearly justifying slavery as a social institution and necessity.

#24 2022-07-15 17:57:24

Audreyb

Jeff
Admin:

If  your decisions is to ban words and free speech because your personal  sensibilities are to  delicate  to deal  with them like a rational  adult ,there is  nothing more to say.

#25 2022-07-15 18:06:28

Jeff
Admin
Male (56), US
Website

Audreyb wrote:

Jeff
Admin:

If  your decisions is to ban words and free speech because your personal  sensibilities are to  delicate  to deal  with them like a rational  adult ,there is  nothing more to say.

Please see the forum rules, specifically, “Do not comment in the forum on actions taken by administrators”

#26 2022-07-15 23:18:52

esel

@Ms Audrey,

The rule is the rule, let's abide by the rule !

And as I quoted before "An injustice is better than a disorder" ( JW GOETHE ).

Your devoted

Esel

#27 2022-07-24 00:28:32

caballito
Bonus member

I know there are men who like to obey women, kneel before them and kiss their feet, there are those who like to be pets (dog or horse) of their Mistresses, there are even those who like to be punished (whipping and isolation) by their Mistresses, this is not slavery because it is submission.
A free man who wishes to be subdued by her Mistress, he is submissive to her, he is not her property, he can decide with her Mistress the rules of the role play.

There are no human races, we are a species that does not have races like dogs or cats, and there are no differences between humans of different ethnic groups, consequently there are no superior races or inferior races because, I repeat, there are no human races.

We must take care of our stories so as not to be odes or praises to slavery and racism in the USA, Brazil, Africa or anywhere else on the planet.

#28 2022-07-24 11:04:45

esel

THKS, Caballito for these precious words of wisdom; Ypi're right, there is only ONE remaining human race, called HOMO SAPIENS ... Paleontologists have identified at least three other, extinct, races, the most famous being NEANDERTAL. The big enigma being to understanand why they have disappeared, keeping in mind that they may have been simply exterminated by us, the Homo sapiens ... Why exterminate ? Because of the "struggle for life", a rule which, at that time,  knew only two options : "live or die ". As agriculture, that is, WORK, had not yet been invented, slavery was useless.

Too bad for Neandertal ?? Maybe !

That being said, historic slavery, that is, was seldom based on what we called RACES ... Most slaves were deported people  from military defeated tribes, nations, countries, often viewed as inferior "barbarians", but not necessarily as racially different ... The transatlantic slave trade was THE huge exception, as Africans were viewed as both barbarians and  different enough to sustantiate the concept of inferior race

That being said again, modern slavery ( tens of millions human beings according to the UN ), is based on misery, ignorance, most often within the same population : (See, in Haïti, the young "restavec"), not on "race". I think China is the only country to maintain some sort of ethnic "slavery" with its Ouighours populations ...

#29 2022-07-28 14:37:13

caballito
Bonus member

Thank you Esel

#30 2022-07-28 22:30:19

Audreyb

Esel:

Hitler,Stalin  and  Mao  had  exactly the same opinion.
A person is known  by the company they  keep.

#31 2022-07-29 17:54:10

esel

You're right Ms Audrey ! And Chi is a "right honourable" descendant of these three top criminals ! But like his models, he says beforehand what he will do: He warned Ms Pelosi not to go to taïwan with these clear words : "Those who play with fire will perish in fire  ...".. He said this to Mr Jo Biden directly, to make sur the message would be perfectly received, I suppose !

#32 2022-07-30 16:19:55

Audreyb

esel:

While your reply was off the topic, and I couldn't care less about  Pelosi's  fate, I will  quote Admiral Yamamoto .
"“I fear all we have done is to awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve.”

My reference  was banned  words and acceptance of arbitrary rules.
NO!. Injustice is  Not  better than disorder. Every injustice infringes on the dignity of humanity.

#33 2022-07-30 23:18:19

yussufslam
Male (29)

esel wrote:

THKS, Caballito for these precious words of wisdom; Ypi're right, there is only ONE remaining human race, called HOMO SAPIENS ... Paleontologists have identified at least three other, extinct, races, the most famous being NEANDERTAL. The big enigma being to understanand why they have disappeared, keeping in mind that they may have been simply exterminated by us, the Homo sapiens ... Why exterminate ? Because of the "struggle for life", a rule which, at that time,  knew only two options : "live or die ". As agriculture, that is, WORK, had not yet been invented, slavery was useless.

Too bad for Neandertal ?? Maybe !

That being said, historic slavery, that is, was seldom based on what we called RACES ... Most slaves were deported people  from military defeated tribes, nations, countries, often viewed as inferior "barbarians", but not necessarily as racially different ... The transatlantic slave trade was THE huge exception, as Africans were viewed as both barbarians and  different enough to sustantiate the concept of inferior race

That being said again, modern slavery ( tens of millions human beings according to the UN ), is based on misery, ignorance, most often within the same population : (See, in Haïti, the young "restavec"), not on "race". I think China is the only country to maintain some sort of ethnic "slavery" with its Ouighours populations ...

hey friend,you really know nothing about how our world running today.American like you always knowing this world based on your imgaination.

#34 2022-07-31 12:44:18

caballito
Bonus member

The origin of slavery? The wars.
The defeated peoples were exterminated or were captured to work as slaves for their defeaters.

Another reason to be or to have slaves? The debts.
The debtor worked as a slave for his creditor to pay off his debts.

In Africa the tribes warred against each other, enslaving the defeated. When the Portuguese arrived, they bought the defeated ones and transported them to America.

Not only Africans worked in slave conditions, so were Native Americans, Chinese, and even poor Europeans; that is, people were enslaved as a result of the war and their extremely poor economic condition, not because of their ethnic origin.

What does slavery have to do with riding on shoulders? Nothing at all!

#35 2022-07-31 21:59:16

caballito
Bonus member

Thank you very much Max

Throughout all the time I have been participating in this group I have written many stories, but all of them are scattered everywhere.
That is why I decided to write this great story made up of stories, including small, medium and large ones (as you noted, they would not have an organic unity but they fulfill the purpose: to share my experiences, fantasies and dreams).

Let's go! Please continue to share your short stories while respecting the group rules:
- Children must not be involved in the scene (carrying children is not the main purpose of this Group, our objective is the ride of an adult on top of an adult), all participants must be of legal age.
- Avoid the use of words or topics that could offend others.
- Avoid justifying racism and the existence of allegedly superior races and allegedly inferior races, since humans are a single race and our ethnic differences are not decisive.
- Our ridings are "sane, safe and consensual", we are mentally healthy, we take care of the physical integrity of riders and horses (riders do not go beyond the limits their horses allow) and riding is a mutual agreement of 2 free people.
- As a consequence of what was written above, riding on shoulders is not slavery, because riding on shoulders is submission. Riding on shoulders is not an abuse of those who have money over those who suffer economic difficulties, much less is it an abuse of power using a position of chief or a higher rank.

Hugs

#36 2022-07-31 22:58:14

Max

Thank you, dear Caballito!

I know the rules, and I think the admin would also intervene immediately in case of violations!

For me, a whip and spurs are part of the equipment of a rider who also uses them. Slaves are also ridden in my stories.

But they are your stories! If you don't like what I have to say, just send me a short message and I'll delete everything!

But they will only be single texts ... if at all.
Max

#37 2022-08-04 06:55:24

caballito
Bonus member

Thumb up

Max wrote:

Thank you, dear Caballito!

I know the rules, and I think the admin would also intervene immediately in case of violations!

For me, a whip and spurs are part of the equipment of a rider who also uses them. Slaves are also ridden in my stories.

But they are your stories! If you don't like what I have to say, just send me a short message and I'll delete everything!

But they will only be single texts ... if at all.
Max

#38 2022-08-06 16:11:29

caballito
Bonus member

Predator
Prey
Spoiler alert!

There are shoulder riding scenes.
I suggest to watch this movie.

smile

Last edited by caballito (2022-08-15 18:04:21)

#39 2022-08-15 19:04:14

caballito
Bonus member

The human horse does not have the same strength or stamina as the equine horse, for this reason in long distance rides and in long rides each lady has 2, 3 or more human horses at her disposal.
In this way she continues to ride a human horse while her other human horses are not ridden by her, waiting their turn to be ridden by her.

So when lady is riding her 2, 3 or more human horses, and she notices the horse shift time, or perceives who is being ridden by her is exhausted, she must change mount for her own well-being, the welfare of their human horses, and the welfare of society because just as we condemn animal abuse, we condemn human abuse.

Human horse changeover time should be every 10 minutes and less if the lady rider is heavy.

Spurs and whip are not necessary if lady rider and her horses are an excellent team.

#40 2022-08-15 20:38:05

frederik
Male (40), Germany

caballito wrote:

The human horse does not have the same strength or stamina as the equine horse, for this reason in long distance rides and in long rides each lady has 2, 3 or more human horses at her disposal.
In this way she continues to ride a human horse while her other human horses are not ridden by her, waiting their turn to be ridden by her.

So when lady is riding her 2, 3 or more human horses, and she notices the horse shift time, or perceives who is being ridden by her is exhausted, she must change mount for her own well-being, the welfare of their human horses, and the welfare of society because just as we condemn animal abuse, we condemn human abuse.

Human horse changeover time should be every 10 minutes and less if the lady rider is heavy.

Spurs and whip are not necessary if lady rider and her horses are an excellent team.

Caballito,

I guess you have no glue about horses.
I have been riding over many years and I can tell you quite clearly that horses do not have much stamina.
It is true that they are much faster than a human being but not for very long.
Perhaps you know the real story of the pony express in America.
The horses were changed after 2 hours.
A human being can persevere much longer than any animal.(Not that fast but much longer)
All animals have only a quite limited capacity for speed.
Therefore humans have been preferred over millenniums as beast of burden by carrying sedan-chairs or litters.

#41 2022-08-18 05:01:35

caballito
Bonus member

Comparing an equine horse to a human horse, the equine horse wins.
The equine horse is faster, running greater distances in less time, they are also more resistant since the equine horse can walk for hours while the human horse can do it at most 10 minutes.

The equine horse weighs 400 kilos and could carry 200 kilos (50%), in the same way the human horse must carry light people so his body does not suffer.

For this reason it is criminal to force a human horse to carry heavy loads, because its riders must be slim and fine women.

Board footer