Ultimate shoulder rides

Internet's #1 shoulder riding community

You are not logged in.

#1 2022-07-07 23:55:17

Submissive111 slave
Male (33), Russia

My story

Since childhood, I have dreamed of carrying a Master or Mistress on my shoulders, I do not know where this desire came from, but I began to dream about it often.

I was engaged in the swimming, During the summer holidays a sports camp was organized-every year, One of the exercises we did was this-one guy sat on the shoulders of another and he began to squat, I always refused to sit on top under some pretext, but I managed to ride a few on my neck.

I don't know, maybe since then I have had an irresistible desire to feel a rider on my shoulders.
In his younger years, he managed to ride girls on his shoulders several times, but there was nothing more or less significant.

And a few years ago, thanks to the Internet, my transformation into a slave horse began. On my page in the social network, I posted a lot of ponyplay, ponyriding materials.

One day I got a message from a guy who was a fan of ponyplay and was looking for a horse.
We started a correspondence and a week later we agreed to meet.
The meeting was scheduled at my house, since I live alone and I have a free two-room apartment. .

My future Master's name was Igor. I invited him to go into the kitchen and treated him to tea and cake, but I hardly ate anything myself-I still had to feel for myself what it was like to be a horse.

I invited Igor to go into the room, where I turned on the TV and invited him to check which of us was stronger.

I got on my knees and he sat on my shoulders. The condition was who would get tired first-he would sit on me or I would hold him-he lost. I gave him the TV remote to watch whatever he wanted.

At first, to be honest, I was even excited when his hips squeezed my neck, But after about 10 minutes, my knees began to hurt terribly, on which I was standing.

In addition, Igor got used to it and began to swing, sitting on my shoulders.
After about 5 minutes, I gave up and admitted that I was just his a horse, and he's my Master. Igor, in a masterly, relaxed way, no longer shy about anything, sat down on the sofa.

I knelt in front of him, putting his feet on my shoulders, and buried my face in his groin.
I began to ask him to become my Master, because every horse should have a master. He graciously told me that now he was my Master, and I was his horse-slave.

Of course, I gladly agreed.

In this position, he was sitting on the couch and I was on my knees in front of him, burying my face in his groin, it must have been half an hour while he was watching the movie. My Master probably got excited by this situation himself, because I began to feel his male organ pressing my face through my trousers.
Then I rolled him around my apartment on my back like a real pony.

After the study tour, although I was madly eager to continue, we parted, but agreed to meet in a day, on the outskirts of the city, in the morning.

So the long-awaited day came for me, It was warm in summer, although it was only the end of May.
At the very edge of the city there was a park that gradually turned into a forest.

Igor brought blinders and a bridle with him, as he wanted me to look like a real horse.
I squatted down, and he put a harness on my head-blinders over my eyes so that I could only see straight ahead, and put a bridle in my mouth.

Igor, taking his time, enjoying his dominance over me, first put one foot on my shoulders, and then the other, put his feet behind my back to sit more tightly on me.

The owner, and we agreed that without people around, I would address him only in this way, promised to make me a horse obedient to his slightest desires.

Igor pulled the bit and squeezed my neck lightly with his hips. I realized that this was a sign for me to get up from my squats and move.
With difficulty, because my Master weighed a little more than 90 kg, I got up and walked along the path through the park.
Igor taught me to obey the slightest movements of his hips-to the left, to the right, to stand still or lean forward slightly so that the weight of his body passes more on my neck.

For the slightest inaccuracy, he lightly, slightly, hit me in the face with his palm.

After about 10-15 minutes, Igor told me to take him to my house, as I was insanely tired and staggered under his weight, and I was insanely thirsty.

The owner held a bottle of water in his hands all this time and drank a sip, but he didn't give it to me - he said he would give his horse a drink and feed it at home.

With difficulty, but I drove my Master to my apartment and went straight to the kitchen, as he said he would feed me.

Igor sat on the edge of the table, and told me to kneel in front of him.
His legs wrapped around my neck, and he inserted an already strained male organ into my mouth and said that "There is nothing better for feeding a horse than pure protein. "

Holding my nose with his hand, he just made love to me roughly in my mouth and then poured his cum all over my mouth.
Then, having forced everything to swallow, he said that it was time to get me drunk.

I was glad that they would give me water-but it was not there.
Igor told me to open my mouth as wide as possible and started pissing in my mouth, telling me not to drop a single drop before that, otherwise he would punish me.

I swallowed his urine in convulsive gulps, and at that moment he just laughed at me.
The owner told me that now he will regularly water and feed his horse, because a good owner not only rides, but also takes care of the horse.

The urine was bitter and unpleasant, but I forced myself to drink every drop.
Over time, since the Owner since then began to regularly piss in my mouth every day-morning, afternoon and evening, I even began to enjoy this process and learned to determine by the taste of his urine what he had eaten before.

Igor told me that now I am his slave and I will fulfill any of his whims and whims.
He told me that he would come the next day-in the evening and he would ride me to the park, and he would go around me until I collapsed.

#2 2022-07-08 00:04:52

Submissive111 slave
Male (33), Russia

Re: My story

The next day I could not wait for this moment to come, and I will be happy to experience this feeling of a Gentleman sitting on me, as he firmly and confidently squeezes my neck, forcing me to obey the slightest movements of his hips.

In the evening, in the park, I got down on one knee without question, at the first movement of his hand.
Igor put blinders on my eyes, put a bridle in my mouth and sat on my shoulders like a master, telling me to move forward.
My Master put his legs behind my back and squeezed my neck tightly, telling me to run forward at a trot.

The feeling was simply magical-Igor's ass, sitting on my shoulders, bounced slightly to the beat of my steps, his strained male organ pressed on the back of my head.

Having ridden 200 meters on me, Igor abruptly pulled the reins, which dug into my face, and told me to turn back and walk at a slow pace.

And so it went on until I was completely exhausted.

I begged for mercy, but the Owner only tightened his legs around my neck and told me that now he would take me seriously, and we would increase the load, we would go far into the forest to develop my endurance and I could drive him for hours.

After this workout, I drove Igor to my apartment with the last of my strength, where he again fed and watered me in the already known way right into my mouth.

Then, since it was already late, I invited him to stay the night with me
He agreed, saying at the same time that he would sleep on my bed, and I was next to him on the floor.
Of course I had to agree.

My Master lay down on the bed, and told me to kneel next to the bed, while putting his underpants on my head, and spend the whole night like that.

In this position, of course, I could not fall asleep, but fatigue took its toll and I dozed off.

In the middle of the night, I suddenly came to my senses as he called out to me.
Igor was lying on his side, pointing his hand between my legs.

I immediately climbed headlong under the covers and lay down so that my Master, lying on his side, could wrap his legs around my neck and put his male organ right in my mouth.

He was making love to me in my mouth, taking his time, taking his time-very long, going on and on, making love to me in my mouth, stopping his male organ in my mouth, maybe even falling asleep while doing so.

I didn't dare let his male organ out of my mouth, even when he shot a powerful stream of cum down my throat.
That's how we fell asleep-he was lying on his side with my head between his legs, and I was holding his soothing, soft male organ in my mouth.

The next morning, after the now-familiar procedure of releasing his bladder directly into my mouth, riding me You, oh my Lord, went to the kitchen, where he ate breakfast. At breakfast, while Igor ate, I sat next to him on my lap, bowing my head, since this was now my natural position in his presence.

My host asked me if I knew any girls who were into ponygirls and ponygirls and wanted to take men for a ride.

I replied that I had just a girl I knew, Elena, who was interested in this subject.

I met Elena at the gym when she was doing squats with weights. More than once she told me that she wanted to do squats with me sitting on her shoulders.

But I refused, as myself love to be the bottom, and she is fragile, small-160 cm and weighs 50 pounds.

The next day I, as if by chance, told her that there was a great opportunity to ride on a man.
She immediately agreed and came home with me, where Igor was waiting for us.

When I entered the apartment, I immediately knelt down in front of him and told Elena that he was my Master and he was raising me like a real horse. Elena, after thinking for a while, also kneeled in front of Igor and said she wanted to try her hand at being a horse. Since Elena was small and fragile, she stood, and Igor stood on a chair and with my help sat on her shoulders. The sight of Helena with her legs shaking, trying desperately to hold Igor on her shoulders, her small head clasped by her Master's hips, excited me madly.

I wanted to ask Igor to sit on my shoulders immediately, but I humbled my selfishness, and let the girl get her little portion of happiness-feeling the Master sitting on her.

Elena didn't last more than 2 minutes, and I immediately put my head under the Master's ass, so he could sit on my shoulders without my feet touching the ground.

While I was standing with Igor on my shoulders, Elena enthusiastically shared her impressions. And so for an hour we exchanged our roles as horses several times.

At last Igor said that it was time to finish the training and he had to feed his horses as a reward.
Master told Yelena to lie on her back, on the bed, so that her head was hanging down from the edge of the bed and looking at him. He put his male organ in her mouth and made love to her right in the throat, and he told me to kneel behind him and insert my tongue into his asshole.

For about 10 minutes he made love to Elena's throat in the hardest way possible, clamping his hand over her nose and not letting her breathe, while I licked his anus.

Then Helena and I switched places, and I got my share of feeding.

After filling my throat with his cum, Igor calmed down, sat on my face, and told me that from now on he would have a horse and a mare in his stable, and that he would raise us to be real thoroughbred horses.

#3 2022-07-08 10:24:59

esel

Very good start Submissive111 ! You describe your riding world in a very persuasive manner, and don't fail to further explain some exciting "behind the scene" events ... Which does remind us that ponyplay addiction comes seldom alone, and is often complemented with other kinks, mostly from the SM world ....

THKS

#4 2022-07-08 12:48:45

Max

Thank you slave!

Let's put it this way: Igor seems to be an excellent rider! So it obviously doesn't matter much whether he weighs a few kilos more or less, almost everything is a question of motivation, and Igor seems to have an excellent command of that! With a lot of training and good dressage, the possibilities are almost endless!

He is also a very creative rider, knows how to handle his (male) horse. He knows his way around the soul of a human riding horse, knows exactly what makes both of them happy!  We read all this with great interest!

Elena also enjoys Igor, although I wouldn't mind if she tried her hand at riding too!

After all, there are some people who say that "good riders" must once have been horses and "good horses" must once have been riders! Let's wait and see if there are any more interesting things to report!

By the way, a few years ago I wrote a story about a police force in a Baltic state that had formed a new equestrian force. As there were too few horses, they offered the Russians living there, who were not particularly popular, to join the police force and fill the gap ... at the moment I think the story is rather inappropriate!

Max

#5 2022-07-08 15:52:27

bernager
Male (41), FRANCE

Thank you very much for your story submissive111.
It is very interesting and exciting. The master is perfect. He is heavy, very dominant, humiliating, selfish and sadistic. He does not hesitate to impose his heavy weight on the slave, for his own pleasure. He drinks water comfortably sitting on the shoulders of his exhausted horse who is thirsty from the effort and the heat. He eats in front of his slave at his feet, who looks at him...
With now the woman, the horse slave will perhaps become the slave of a couple... smile
I can't wait to read the rest of the story.
Thank you very much

#6 2022-07-08 16:31:49

Tom Booker
Male (42), Switzerland

Thanks for this exciting story! I'd love to have such a motivated and obedient horse.

#7 2022-07-10 15:07:28

Submissive111 slave
Male (33), Russia

Maybe I will publish here some videos of Igor riding me - sitting on my back or neck - he filmed several times riding me, but so far he does not want everyone to see it. Everything in this story is true - though not quite, about the girl I made up, but in general everything else is true.

#8 2022-07-10 17:51:29

Max

I have no doubt that your story with Igor is true!

You wrote at the beginning that you thought of a man or a woman when you were riding, well, it turned out to be a man, a rider! More of a coincidence, it could have turned out differently!

So you were thinking of a woman too! Why don't you let your imagination run wild for once and imagine that it wasn't Igor who became your rider, but Elena! That would also certainly have been an interesting story! Women can also be quite tough when they are the riders on a man and have the power.

Maybe you'll enjoy writing about it! I'm sure some people, myself included, would love to read that story!
Max

#9 2022-07-10 22:48:14

esel

And I am with Max on this request ! smile

#10 2022-07-11 22:34:44

Max

So far, our friend "Slave" has not yet commented on our proposal, but perhaps he will get back to us.

Of course, I could also rewrite his experience a bit, then we would have a feminine rider. But of course I don't know whether that would be in the author's interest, whether he would agree. Of course, it would be nicer if the modified story came from the same source!

Let's wait and see! In an "emergency" I would step in ...
Max

#11 2022-07-15 17:14:02

Max

Dear Submissive111 slave,

you haven't contacted me yet, or at least not yet. Is it OK for you if I rewrite your story a bit and let a woman ride on you?

I could start with that next week! If you don't like it, I'll delete the text again ... as the author, I can do that! All you have to do is get in touch ... and it will disappear again very quickly!
Max

#12 2022-07-15 19:19:56

frederik
Male (40), Germany

Max wrote:

Dear Submissive111 slave,

you haven't contacted me yet, or at least not yet. Is it OK for you if I rewrite your story a bit and let a woman ride on you?

I could start with that next week! If you don't like it, I'll delete the text again ... as the author, I can do that! All you have to do is get in touch ... and it will disappear again very quickly!
Max

I think this would b e a great idea dear Max.
But I also have a similar story about Russia in my mind.

#13 2022-07-16 00:12:06

Max

Great, dear Frederik!

I'll post on Sunday, then I'm sure I'll have finished the story, even without a sequel, in one go!

Of course, the background topic of Russia has a special meaning at the moment ... but I'm sure you have the necessary sensitivity!
Max

#14 2022-07-16 14:26:48

esel

@Max  @Frederik

You guys are absolutely SUPER !!! I can't wait to read your stories !
BTW, Frederik, have you got my pic on your mail ?

Esel

Board footer