Ultimate shoulder rides

Internet's #1 shoulder riding community

You are not logged in.

#1 2022-06-20 23:50:39

Mike158

The Mozambican Charity

Hello everyone this is Mike. I'd like to introduce myself by starting with a story.

Gabriela never found her husband around her when she felt that she needed him. He was always busy at work and she never felt a sense of fulfillment in her life. She had all the attributes of a successful woman. Standing at 173 cm, she had her hair dyed blonde and had a curvy figure. Her BMI was around 27 so she must have weighed around 78 kilos. She was always assertive and her daughter Matilde, a 19 year old woman had gotten the strength in her personality from her.
After getting divorce, Gabriela felt that there was a void in her life and that she has experienced this city life for long. So she decided that she needed to travel, with her daughter of course, to another country where she gets to have a positive impact on others lives and enjoys a calm and happy life with her beloved Matilde.
Being Portuguese, Gabriela thought that the best place to go to far away is Mozambique, where she can buy a land and grow plants and sell then help others with income from the fruits. The ideal life she thought, and happily Matilde was excited for a new chapter in her life as well.
After arriving to Mozambique, they searched for a while till they found a very large land with a house for a really low price. What a catch, they thought. There was electricity and water and the basic necessities but the road wasn't paved for a very long distance away. The only way to arrive there is by foot and almost no one lived there in that region. But the price is a catch, Gabriela pondered as she looked at Matilde's black hair. Finally she said: "This feels like home. "
The next day Gabriela and Matilde went walking to the nearest university. It was 7 km away and no one at all was around. Only trees surrounded this mountainous region. When they reached the university, Gabriela overheard the discussion between the University Director and a 21 year old student called Helton. The director told Helton that he can't enter this university because he doesn't have enough money and Helton promised that he'll search for a job soon.
Both Gabriela and Matilde were saddened by this conversation and Gabriela remembered why she came to this region for the first place. So Matilde asked her mom if Helton can work for them because there are a lot of chores to be done if the farming business will make money. Helton was 164 cm of average build with BMI 22 so he weighed 59 Kg. But he seemed to have good genetics and possessingsome strength from his appearance. Helton needed to make money so that he can enroll next year in university so he was very thankful for the opportunity. He made a quick phone call, got all the stuff he needed in a bag, and went with Gabriela and Matilde.
Matilde told her mom that she was impressed by his toned muscles.
On their way back walking to their home. Matilde felt her calves contract strongly. After all, she has always been a city girl and wasn't used to walk this amount of distances. Matilde was 168 cm tall and weighed around 65 kg. Suddenly, and out of nowhere, Matilde said: "I can't walk a single step anymore this really hurts, Helton can you carry me?" The mother was surprised by her daughter's bold words and smiled. Helton was so excited and immediately said yes sure anytime. He had carried water in a jar on his head before in this rural region but having Matilde on his shoulders was going to be an entirely different challenge.

#2 2022-06-21 01:10:15

Mike158

Re: The Mozambican Charity

Helton lowered his body so that Matilde can hop on his shoulders. At first Matilde was a little bit nervous because she is taller than him but she never took in consideration that she is possibly heavier than him (6 kilos heavier actually). She looked at his lean defined biceps and thought to herself that Helton is a strong guy, he can do this with ease. When Helton began rising up, he could feel every kilogram of Matilde but it felt like heaven to him. Helton was a very polite and submissive guy so he wanted Matilde to be as happy and as comfortable as possible. During liftoff, Matilde was just a little bit nervous but afterwards she got very relaxed and a wide smile was on her face as the air moved her hair. She told her mom that this is much better than walking. Her mom, Gabriella, then said that Helton should accompany her through this journey everyday twice to make sure that her beloved daughter doesn't get stopped by a stranger on the way home. Gabriella then added, now if your muscles stay tense for a while Helton showed today that he is nice enough to help you. Then Matilde told her mother that she has no doubts of Helton's usefulness and reminded her of when she asked Helton to carry her and he said yes sure anytime.

The two ladies giggled together on the road with poor Helton struggling underneath beautiful Matilde. After about five minutes, Helton asked if he could rest for a little bit but Matilde was enjoying her relaxing ride. She told him I can't walk now so continue and we'll think of what happens next. After another three minutes Helton couldn't carry her anymore and needed at least some rest. So she told him to put her down but that he needs to support her weight as much as possible by leaning on his shoulder and when he recovers she mounts again because her legs really hurt. It was quite the exercise for Helton as he was hoping that they were at least halfway towards the home. Her mother was also beginning to get tired but somehow everyone made it to the house.

When they reached the house, Helton was worn out as he isn't used to this type of strenuous exercise but he somehow felt satisfaction. These women needed him and if he can help them and get money to enroll im the university next year then that is great.

Gabriela and Matilde showed Helton the room that he will be using and showed him from the window the land and the Mango and fig trees. Then they told him about the tasks that are required of him and excused him to go to his room. When alone, Gabriela told Matilde: "We got lucky today with Helton, if it weren't for him we'd have been in trouble today."
Then Matilde said:" I love how he never complains and is strong and useful. By the way how could you walk this distance mom."
Gabriella replied: "I had to reach home but I don't think I can manage this distance everytime."
Afterwards Matilde said: "Well good thing we have Helton now so we don't have to worry about these things. You know mom, when he carried me like that he made me feel so light."

This reminded Gabriella of when she was a cheerleader in the university and how she missed that spirit. She was never on top in the girls cheerleading team because the shorter girls usually sat on the few male cheerleaders shoulders, but she always wanted to try it since when she was young.

#3 2022-06-21 21:46:40

Mike158

The next day, Helton woke up to the voice of Gabriela: "Good morning Helton, rise and shine. You need to accompany Matilde to the university so that the trip is safe." He woke up, prepared three sandwiches and squeezed some oranges. He ate his sandwich quickly and waited for Matilde.

Gabriela then told him that there is a grocery store near the university  and gave him a list of things to buy from the store:
12 eggs
2 ounces of yellow cheese
Soap
Cereal
Pom poms

Helton asked Gabriela what are pom poms, to which she answered: "You'll know what they are the moment you buy them."

Matilde finished preparing herself to university and wore a nice yellow dress and high-heeled shoes. It was the first day of university so Matilde had to take extra care of her appearance. When they left the house door Helton began walking with Matilde still waiting on the porch. She shouted: "Helton. I can't walk on dirt with my heels."
Stupid Helton replied:"Do you want to change shoes?"

Then Matilde said: "Of course not dummy, the heels flatter the dress and the whole look. Since you are a strong man, carry me like last time ."

The difference between the two journeys is that this time he can't tell Matilde to walk for a while to rest and carry her the rest of the 7kms distance. Now she can't walk at all so her beautiful 65 kg ass must always be on top of him the whole time without breaks.

He started of by carrying her on his shoulders. She was confident amd demanding from the beginning and moved her feet backwards where she rested them on his buttocks. (She is 168 cm but he is only 164 cm and she is 65 kg but he is only 59 kg.)

Then Matilde told Helton that she can't arrive late on the first university day. He has to move faster and she gently kicked his buttocks with her feet to indicate that he should move faster. After all, he was hired to help her and her mom.

Matilde was exhilarated and started telling Helton words like faster faster giddy up and yeehaw. She felt a thrill and a fun and endearing connection with Helton. After less than 10 minutes, Helton's body was on the verge of giving up so he started descending. Now Matilde has gotten used to dominating Helton and was enjoying herself. She said to him, with her ass still resting on his shoulders and him on all fours, "okay we continue like this until your shoulders have rested enough and we continue."

She rode Helton like a pony for a while but, as comfortable as this position was to her, it wasn't practical because it is slower and harder to maintain the position for longer times.
Poor Helton had to stand up again and move fast with Mathilde on his shoulders again. Astonishingly, they arrived to university just on time. The students were surprised by the scene so she told them: "You see how chivalrous my boyfriend is. He didn't accept that I walk on dirt and ruin my heels." One of the students commented on how chivalrous he is.

#4 2022-06-22 16:53:36

ponyforuse
Male (39), India

Hope her Mom Gabriella would train Helton better with her stamina while makinghim a proper human pony

#5 2022-06-23 01:32:56

Mike158

The mom might break her daughter's toy. After all she is 9 cm taller than Helton and much heavier than her worker. But Gabriela has plans for Helton in her mind for sure.

#6 2022-06-23 10:14:12

esel

A very nice story indeed,  which combines the selfish pleasure to ride, with a generous action against poverty in a developing country  ...
Unless it were, on the contrary, a sordid story of enslavement !? That of a poor guy who will ruin his health being used as a beast of burden instead of  attending university ... !???

Which story would you prefer ??? I know which one ...

Can"t wait to read the numerous follow-ups !

THKS, Mike !

#7 2022-06-23 11:07:57

ponyforuse
Male (39), India

Awaiting eagerly for Gabriela to take the young boy's reigns to make it serve her to her whims...

#8 2022-06-23 23:32:46

Mike158

esel wrote:

A very nice story indeed,  which combines the selfish pleasure to ride, with a generous action against poverty in a developing country  ...
Unless it were, on the contrary, a sordid story of enslavement !? That of a poor guy who will ruin his health being used as a beast of burden instead of  attending university ... !???

Which story would you prefer ??? I know which one ...

Can"t wait to read the numerous follow-ups !

THKS, Mike !

Thank you for view on the story and I think that with Gabriela it started with a noble cause but she does have this dominance and assertiveness in her personality. As she saw how it is easy for her to benefit from Helton she started expecting things to occur more often and this pleased her.

#9 2022-06-24 00:17:58

Mike158

On his way back from university, Helton's whole body was sore and this was also exacerbated by Matilde's comfort with the operation. A few days ago, Helton was just a stranger looking to improve and learn in the university to get better job opportunities but now he works for her and her mother.

Now Matilde doesn't hesitate to order Helton to do anything and on her last ride she wasn't conscious or caring of the way her body was situated on top of Helton's shoulder. For a long part of the distance she put her legs in front of Helton's body and put more pressure on Helton's small neck (relative to her crotch).

Returning back home, Helton remembered Gabriela's shopping list and started buying each item from the eggs to the soap and checking them until he reached the item Pom Poms. He didn't know what they are but remembered how Gabriela had told him that he'll know more about them soon.

The vendor showed him two balls with shiny threads all around them so Helton wondered if those balls are used to clean the dust off the shelves but never asked as he feared appearing ignorant.

He then continued his way back home with all the groceries and reached the house after a while. After entering the house and passing by the living room he saw Gabriela laying on the couch while wearing same coloured shorts and a T-shirt with white socks. Gabriela looked like a goddess from that view and he had no idea what she had in mind and how much she weighed because of her height (173 cm) and her curves and toned figure that distribute her weight in all the right places (78 kg).

Gabriela saw Helton looking at her outfit and feet and felt a sense of excitement and sorority memories. She still had to introduce the idea to her new worker and then she gets to relive her youth. At 39 years old, Gabriela isn't particularly old but she is no longer the passionate arunning and cheering cheerleader that she once was at 18 but the more she remembered the more eager she was to renew these experiences.

Then Gabriela said: "Helton please put the groceries in the kitchen and come back with the pom poms." To which Helton replied: "Yes sure." Helton thought that she's gonna tell him to remove the dust from behind the TV but why does she need two balls.

Now Gabriela told Helton to sit and asked him about the trip to university and if her daughter reached the campus safely. He told her that she was there on time and the trip was safe.

Then Gabriela asked Helton:" Did you do any gymnatics or acrobatic sports before because I noticed that you have great endurance from yesterday's trip with me and Matilde. You even carried my daughter with ease."

Of course it wasn't easy for Helton to carry Matilde that day but it was that either Gabriela was convincing herself that Helton would find it easy to practice cheerleading with her or she was inflating his ego so that he carries her without complaints. Then, after carrying her the first time it would become regular activity and exercise for both. (For him much more exercise)

Helton told her that he was glad that he was there to help and that he hadn't had any gymnastics or acrobatics training before.

Then Gabriela told him about her time in university as a cheerleader and how by just being a cheerleader she had fun and her social status got higher and her bonds with the girls around her became stronger. And she showed him the pom poms and how the girls in her cheerleading team waved them using their hands to show a happy spirit.

Now Helton started looking at Gabriela's body and imagined her moving her legs with the shorts and swaying her arms while holding the pom poms.

Then Gabriela told Helton: "You know what, I miss these days and everyone should get the chance to participate in these types of group sports, including you. It would be a change of routine for you from the daily chores and elevates your energy levels. Come let's try some of the moves."

Helton was excited and scared at the same time. He was excited to see Gabriela's nice thighs over him and her white socks resting on his trousers, but he was scared at the same time because Gabriela is heavier than Matilde who is not easy to carry for him. He can see thay Gabriella is even taller than Matilde who is in turn a little bit taller than Helton so he can guess that she'll be harder to carry
(She is 19 kgs heavier than Helton). Another thing that he is afraid of is hurting Gabriela's feelings (she is the employer) if he couldn't manage to carry her.

So Helton came closer to Gabriela and Gabriela stood with her white socks on the sofa and held the Pom Poms and spread her legs ready for action.

Starting from that incident, a new world of myriad opportunities has opened itself for Helton, Matilde and Gabriela.

#10 2022-06-27 03:53:02

caballito
Bonus member
Male (Almost 60 years old), South America

Congratulations Mike 158!

I thank all the members of the group, especially those who share their real and imagined stories.

For everyone, don't worry about Helton because he will start studying at the university starting next year, he will be a good student and an excellent professional because he is on the right track being guided by Matilde and Gabriela.

Both of them will go to the university together and they will return home together, she riding him, even Matile will ride him inside the university. Even Matilda may have other human horses who could be ridden by her displacing Helton.

Even Gabriela could be a cheerleading teacher so that girls can ride boys on their shoulders.

Your wonderful story has endless options for sequels and endings (if there ever were, because the story of riding has no end), and it would be nice if you continued to share it.

#11 2022-06-27 23:37:12

Mike158

caballito wrote:

Congratulations Mike 158!

I thank all the members of the group, especially those who share their real and imagined stories.

For everyone, don't worry about Helton because he will start studying at the university starting next year, he will be a good student and an excellent professional because he is on the right track being guided by Matilde and Gabriela.

Both of them will go to the university together and they will return home together, she riding him, even Matile will ride him inside the university. Even Matilda may have other human horses who could be ridden by her displacing Helton.

Even Gabriela could be a cheerleading teacher so that girls can ride boys on their shoulders.

Your wonderful story has endless options for sequels and endings (if there ever were, because the story of riding has no end), and it would be nice if you continued to share it.

Thank you for your words on the story and it is true that the opportunities are endless! Also your views on the possibilities all give exciting things to the brain to think about.

The story will definitely continue and let's see what Gabriela and Matilde do with their worker.

#12 2022-06-28 00:17:45

Mike158

Helton leaned towards the sofa with his head and neck getting between Gabriela's legs. While Gabriela's legs began to depart the sofa, Helton's back started feeling the tension until the whole weight pressured his body severely.

Gabriela told Helton: "Go to the empty space in the middle of the room now." Helton moved clumsily and it was so hard for him to maintain his balance. Once he reached the middle of the room, Gabriela started doing different movements with the pom poms in her hand.

First she moved her arms forward then upward then laterally away from each other. As she was moving, she also moved her hips which in turn moved Helton's head and neck to accomodate the space for her body turns.

After about one minute, Helton felt like he can no longer take it but was afraid to hurt her feelings. If he asked to put her on the sofa now then it might imply that she is too heavy instead of him being smaller in size.
"This is a fun way to exercise!" said Gabriela, then she continued: "What do you think Helton?"
Helton replied, taking into consideration that this is his employer and that he considers her to be very good looking:"Yes it is a nice way to exercise, but if I don't last long now it is because I'm currently weak".

Gabriella immediately said: "Well this is why people exercise, to become better. We'll work then on your strength and endurance."

Now it has been a minute and a half so Helton asked if he can put her on the sofa now especially since she is much heavier than she is. She said okay rest a bit and we continue.

He moved back to the sofa and almost collapsed before but somehow made it and Gabriela's white socks touched the sofa.

Now Gabriela could feel how much fun it was to be on shoulders while cheerleading. When she was younger, she used to be a regular cheerleader because there weren't many guys on the team and only the shorter girls used to ride them. So now she gets to live this experience and will keep on training Helton until he becomes strong enough to carry her for longer.

One minute later, Gabriella jumped on the ground with joy, and said to to Helton: "Come on let's continue now I want to do different moves,but I want you to walk towards the bedroom to see myself in the mirror to check if I'm doing the moves well."

So Helton obediently walked with Gabriella on his shoulders, and she was sitting comfortably pressing on his neck, towards the bedroom mirror."

When she saw herself in the mirror with Helton, she gazed for a while and felt so hot and young doing these moves on a 21 year old who should be in university. This made her feel at least 15 years younger and she started doing the moves in a very diva way. Swaying her arms and putting the pom poms on Helton's head.

Now Helton was getting really tired but was also enjoying how happy Gabriela was on his shoulders. He was also proud of his ability to carry her but knew that he must improve a lot and that Gabriela will be using his energy to exercise so he will always be tired faster than her.

Then Gabriela asked Helton: "Isn't there a cheerleading team in the university?
Helton said:" No there is only football and table tennis and maybe they don't have the budget for the uniforms and accessories of cheerleading."

Gabriela then told him that the things required for cheerleading aren't very expensive so he told her that maybe the sports teacher doesn't like cheerleading or something.

Gabriela dismissed her worker's words and was enjoying the high seat. Now Helton needed another break but Gabriela wasn't having it. When Helton asked to go to the room and put her on the sofa she told him to go there and he walked back to the room and once he reached the sofa Gabriella didn't put her legs down. She told him: "We need to strengthen you because this sport requires us both to be ready."
Helton can't last a lot longer now and he started shaking so Gabriela told him that this time she will descend but next time he'll do better.

She then told him that this was an introduction for their exercises together and that he rests for a while now because he has to go and get Matilde from university.

#13 2022-06-28 10:16:55

esel

Well ... well ... welll ... It seems Helton has found himself a nice student job to pay for his studies ... When I was a student, i had to do all kinds of jobs, especially as a night watchman ... I wish I had known Gabriela and Matilde !!! That being said, I'm sure Helton will love it all despite his current reservations : This guy has a submissive psychology, he'll love to submit ! To everything ...

Am I wrong, Mike ???

#14 2022-06-29 22:41:55

Mike158

esel wrote:

Well ... well ... welll ... It seems Helton has found himself a nice student job to pay for his studies ... When I was a student, i had to do all kinds of jobs, especially as a night watchman ... I wish I had known Gabriela and Matilde !!! That being said, I'm sure Helton will love it all despite his current reservations : This guy has a submissive psychology, he'll love to submit ! To everything ...

Am I wrong, Mike ???

You're so right about Helton's submissive nature. There is no way he would say yes to a woman that orders him around especially Gabriela and Matilde.

Helton understands how lucky he is not only to get the chance to join university next year but also to be used and toyed around by these two magnificent women. This is much more purposeful than being a cashier or waiter or any of the university jobs that we, the unlucky folks, got to do.

#15 2022-07-21 17:04:59

frederik
Male (40), Germany

It's a pity the story is over.
However, this story is also the best proof of the goodness and generosity of the two ladies.
Matilda and Gabriela give him shelter and food, and for a young sporty man like Helton, this work is uncomfortable but far from heavy.
He must also learn that he must do something for his money.
And from the ladies' point of view, his manpower is absolutely necessary.
Therefore, it goes without saying to me that not only Matilda uses him for the way to university, but also her mother when she has to run errands.
What a sensible and wise woman would expect such a path every day if she could use it comfortably with a carrier.
It is indeed the finest kind of charity the two ladies give to Helton.

#16 2022-07-21 23:05:41

Max

The story is over, what a pity!

So it would be time to start a new one, dear Frederik! You have already given some hints that there is something in the pipe line!

Then just start ... that would be my suggestion!
Max

Board footer