Ultimate shoulder rides

Internet's #1 shoulder riding community

You are not logged in.

#1 2013-10-21 19:28:34

Missp
Member
Female (34), Germany
Registered: 2010-11-07
Last visit: 2021-06-21
Posts: 148

MissP's best ride ever

Hi everybody,

I wanted to share my experience of about a month ago which, to me, was the best ride I've ever had.

The very last day of summer, I was dating a young handsome German guy. We decided to celebrate the last day of good weather. We had the plan to eat in a Persian restaurant, and then to go to a pub to drink. I had a pair of high heels and we were both very nice dressed. After eating, we went out of the restaurant to go to a bar. We were in the middle of city, full of people everywhere. I asked him how far it is, and he said less than ten minutes walking. I looked down at my shoes and said:
-I can't walk with these shoes.
he- shall I carry you?
I- Yes, that's a good idea!

He did bend a little bit so I can sit on his back
I- No, my dress is very short, we can't do a piggyback or people behind us can see everything!
he- So what should we do?
I- You can carry me on your shoulders.
He looked around to see if I could stand on top of anything to mount him.
I- I teach you how to do that. Just sit down.

He did immediately and I sat on his shoulders and I told him to stand up. He started walking and there was no single person passing us without looking at us. We were both talking and laughing loud and people wouldn't see it as anything but having fun. He was carrying me like that for about ten minutes until we got to the pub we had plan to go. But I had so much fun riding a guy not only in public, but in the middle of the crowd that there was no way I wanted to get down. So as I was still sitting on his shoulders and we were standing in front of the bar, I told him:
- I really don't like here, very old people are sitting here
he- Do you like to go somewhere else?
I - Yes, go this way (guiding him with my finger) I know some good bars out there.

He walked and I told him:
- Look, how people are staring at us.
he- if they look at your shoes, they will understand what is going on.

At this time, a guy was walking very close to us and he heard what we said and he said:
- To be honest, I doubt if anybody can stop looking at this girl's sexy thigh and legs and notice about the shoes. (looking at me) You look really gorgeous.
I laughed and said "Thanks" . Then he asked my friend:
- If you are tired, I am the next volunteer and I can carry her.

Of course he was so jealous that he said
- If needed, I would carry her till morning
I- Are you sure? If you think you would get tired, this guy can accompany us because it might take time so I find a bar that I really like.
he- I am sure, it doesn't matter how long, I will carry you.

So the guy wished us good luck and fun and left.

This ride in public just turned me on like crazy that I couldn't let him stop. We have seen many bars and I was finding some excuses for each of them telling him we should find somewhere else.

I started to smoke my cigarette and enjoyed my ride whereas he started to sweat like crazy. I told him that my naked thigh is getting wet because he is sweating and he said:
- Sorry, but I still have the power to carry you

He was right, he was really strong, he carried me for about 40 minutes, I suppose. Finally I accepted a bar and told him we can get in. He didn't put me down until we reached a table which was free outside. So I got down exactly beside a chair, no need to walk. He was all wet, hair, face, shirt, everywhere...

We sat there talking and drinking until we were both kind of drunk. I told him I am very impressed how strong he is and I like he carries me to the bus station.  It was 10 minutes away. He did! and When we got to the bus station we had to wait for about 8 minutes until the bus comes. All the seats at the bus station were taken so I couldn't sit anywhere which means I stayed on his shoulders until the bus comes. And we got out of the bus, I mounted him again so he carries me to my place. In front of my door I said he can put me down but he said he will carry me upstairs up to my room... and yes, why not? I let him do that.

I just thanked him and said bye to him.

The evening was just amazing. I dated this guy a few other days and I rode him a few times. But the feeling of that night was just something else. I think it was my first time I rode someone in the middle of city for such a long time (who was not by default my pony)...

Offline

 

#2 2013-10-22 17:59:43

Misiulo
Member
Male (28), Poland
Registered: 2009-05-12
Last visit: 2022-09-19
Posts: 198
Website

Re: MissP's best ride ever

Finally. A good story. Fun and  s e x y. Inspiring! You are becoming an expert in getting men to carry You, Mistress P... .

[A remark to admins - could You kindly explain, why, whenever I write " s e x y ",  the forum engine translates it to "n i c e" ?!!  (It does not work the other way round ?!!) ]

Offline

 

#3 2013-10-22 18:46:35

gunde
Admin
Male (55), Finland
Registered: 2007-05-11
Last visit: 2022-06-01
Posts: 20921
Website

Re: MissP's best ride ever

Misiulo wrote:

[A remark to admins - could You kindly explain, why, whenever I write " s e x y ",  the forum engine translates it to "n i c e" ?!!  (It does not work the other way round ?!!) ]

We have to be very careful with what we post, so some words will be automatically replaced.

Offline

 

#4 2013-10-22 23:48:54

lunarstrain
Bonus member
Male (37), Turkey
Registered: 2006-11-23
Last visit: 2022-09-29
Posts: 477

Re: MissP's best ride ever

cool story.

Offline

 

#5 2013-10-23 09:38:18

equidum
Member
Male (72), France
Registered: 2008-08-24
Last visit: 2019-02-22
Posts: 548

Re: MissP's best ride ever

I love Your story, Fräulein P, and I'll try and explain why :
First, in  Your story a human pony is used, and nearly abused, as a plain and normal transportation mean, which is the most usual reason to use a pony, and hence, the best way, to me, to turn a man into a pony. You used that guy to go from point A to point B, as You would have with a real pony, except that your ride was slower, BUT, in exchange, it was a great permanent turn on!
And I love Your story also because it sounds like a dark romance ... Why "dark" ? Because the two heroes of the story are forced to dissimulate just to obtain what they both want : Ride and be ridden! There is nothing wrong in that, but they can't just say it, they have to use duplicity to reach those innocent goals, as it would be politically incorrect to say "I want to ride you" as well as saying "I want You to ride me" .... Social rules still forbid this honest behaviour   

If they came back to-day, Romeo and Juliette would probably be allowed to love each other and get married ... But if they were in ponyplay, they would not be allowed to indulge in such a "shocking" fantasy ... Next century perhaps ...

THANK YOU for the story !

Offline

 

#6 2013-10-23 14:16:26

mountmeforever
Member
Male (46), Canada
Registered: 2012-08-19
Last visit: 2015-02-14
Posts: 304

Re: MissP's best ride ever

Welcome back Missp and thank you so much for your story. Your date was the luckiest man on the planet to have the honor of carrying you everywhere like that. Your story was fantastic.

I absolutely love giving long rides in public and especially in busy areas because I like to see the reactions of the people. 99% of the time they are very positive and they encourage the woman riding me. Often other women will loudly say they wish it was them getting a ride.

I also believe that in a crowded street, it is more comfortable for the woman to be carried instead of having to struggle to get through the crowd. She might get pushed or stepped on in a crowded street. Most of the women I have dated have all loved being carried in public. There was only one who was too shy but she was okay with getting on my shoulders if there was a band and a crowd gathered.

Anyway... thank you so much for sharing your adventure. How I wish it was me. smile

Humbly,

MounMeForever

Offline

 

#7 2013-10-25 22:23:11

Misiulo
Member
Male (28), Poland
Registered: 2009-05-12
Last visit: 2022-09-19
Posts: 198
Website

Re: MissP's best ride ever

I think the answer why this was the best ride ever is very obvious.

Miss P is into femdom, and this was THE REAL THING. She successfuly drove a normal, attractive Man to carry Her utill exhaustion;

A genuine effort and dedication made for one of a kind experience!

Offline

 

#8 2013-11-05 03:00:57

Gregoryan
Member
Male (43), Australia Sydney
Registered: 2009-03-09
Last visit: 2022-09-29
Posts: 102

Re: MissP's best ride ever

Thankyou for taking the time to write in such detail, an experience you know we all would enjoy.!


to give a shoulder ride; Sydney Australia

Offline

 

#9 2013-11-19 00:11:49

Missp
Member
Female (34), Germany
Registered: 2010-11-07
Last visit: 2021-06-21
Posts: 148

Re: MissP's best ride ever

Thanks people for your comments.

I am getting more and more rides in public now, I'm afraid I get famous for that in Muenster wink

Offline

 

#10 2013-11-20 19:42:07

Misiulo
Member
Male (28), Poland
Registered: 2009-05-12
Last visit: 2022-09-19
Posts: 198
Website

Re: MissP's best ride ever

Meaning it becomes more of an honor for men to be ridden by You...!

BTW Does the temperatue in Germany permit pleasant riding during theese months?

Offline

 

#11 2014-01-12 14:01:22

Fan_of_MissP
Member
Registered: 2014-01-12
Last visit: 2020-03-26
Posts: 59

Re: MissP's best ride ever

Missp wrote:

Hi everybody,

I wanted to share my experience of about a month ago which, to me, was the best ride I've ever had.

The very last day of summer, I was dating a young handsome German guy. We decided to celebrate the last day of good weather. We had the plan to eat in a Persian restaurant, and then to go to a pub to drink. I had a pair of high heels and we were both very nice dressed. After eating, we went out of the restaurant to go to a bar. We were in the middle of city, full of people everywhere. I asked him how far it is, and he said less than ten minutes walking. I looked down at my shoes and said:
-I can't walk with these shoes.
he- shall I carry you?
I- Yes, that's a good idea!

He did bend a little bit so I can sit on his back
I- No, my dress is very short, we can't do a piggyback or people behind us can see everything!
he- So what should we do?
I- You can carry me on your shoulders.
He looked around to see if I could stand on top of anything to mount him.
I- I teach you how to do that. Just sit down.

He did immediately and I sat on his shoulders and I told him to stand up. He started walking and there was no single person passing us without looking at us. We were both talking and laughing loud and people wouldn't see it as anything but having fun. He was carrying me like that for about ten minutes until we got to the pub we had plan to go. But I had so much fun riding a guy not only in public, but in the middle of the crowd that there was no way I wanted to get down. So as I was still sitting on his shoulders and we were standing in front of the bar, I told him:
- I really don't like here, very old people are sitting here
he- Do you like to go somewhere else?
I - Yes, go this way (guiding him with my finger) I know some good bars out there.

He walked and I told him:
- Look, how people are staring at us.
he- if they look at your shoes, they will understand what is going on.

At this time, a guy was walking very close to us and he heard what we said and he said:
- To be honest, I doubt if anybody can stop looking at this girl's sexy thigh and legs and notice about the shoes. (looking at me) You look really gorgeous.
I laughed and said "Thanks" . Then he asked my friend:
- If you are tired, I am the next volunteer and I can carry her.

Of course he was so jealous that he said
- If needed, I would carry her till morning
I- Are you sure? If you think you would get tired, this guy can accompany us because it might take time so I find a bar that I really like.
he- I am sure, it doesn't matter how long, I will carry you.

So the guy wished us good luck and fun and left.

This ride in public just turned me on like crazy that I couldn't let him stop. We have seen many bars and I was finding some excuses for each of them telling him we should find somewhere else.

I started to smoke my cigarette and enjoyed my ride whereas he started to sweat like crazy. I told him that my naked thigh is getting wet because he is sweating and he said:
- Sorry, but I still have the power to carry you

He was right, he was really strong, he carried me for about 40 minutes, I suppose. Finally I accepted a bar and told him we can get in. He didn't put me down until we reached a table which was free outside. So I got down exactly beside a chair, no need to walk. He was all wet, hair, face, shirt, everywhere...

We sat there talking and drinking until we were both kind of drunk. I told him I am very impressed how strong he is and I like he carries me to the bus station.  It was 10 minutes away. He did! and When we got to the bus station we had to wait for about 8 minutes until the bus comes. All the seats at the bus station were taken so I couldn't sit anywhere which means I stayed on his shoulders until the bus comes. And we got out of the bus, I mounted him again so he carries me to my place. In front of my door I said he can put me down but he said he will carry me upstairs up to my room... and yes, why not? I let him do that.

I just thanked him and said bye to him.

The evening was just amazing. I dated this guy a few other days and I rode him a few times. But the feeling of that night was just something else. I think it was my first time I rode someone in the middle of city for such a long time (who was not by default my pony)...

MissP, I have become your fan after reading this post. I would love to be your pony. I live in India, but keep visiting Europe. We will plan something on my next Euro trip. I would absolutely love to be your pony. Just look at my name, lol !!

Offline

 

#12 2014-01-17 14:51:48

ponyxwoman
Member
Male (60), Italia
Registered: 2006-11-25
Last visit: 2022-09-14
Posts: 449

Re: MissP's best ride ever

Ciao Friends, ciao Missp

That's what happen when a Lady who 'is' a men's rider encounter a male who 'is' a human pony.
I think that the fault of lacking of real wom rides is of us men: we see too much rides where the man think his female rider is a bag or do strange things that scared his female rider.
Every woman want to ride on men shoulders, but they need of good male mounts.


Best Regards
Ponyxwoman

Offline

 

#13 2014-01-27 16:52:42

ponyxwoman
Member
Male (60), Italia
Registered: 2006-11-25
Last visit: 2022-09-14
Posts: 449

Re: MissP's best ride ever

Ciao Friends and MissP

I have calculated that in the 'Big Day at the zoo' serie (http://clips4sale.com/897/9718131 (New Window)), the ride lasts for 48min ca and for 2.5km ca. Thus the MissP's manhorse in the first part of ride (40min) have walked almost for the same distance. MissP, as you have say, your manhorse were very strong! Because Gaspman in the clips above is one of the best manhorse in the world!


Best Regards
Ponyxwoman

Offline

 

#14 2014-02-12 00:45:25

Missp
Member
Female (34), Germany
Registered: 2010-11-07
Last visit: 2021-06-21
Posts: 148

Re: MissP's best ride ever

Hello my fan wink

Nice ID name wink

I am very busy these days that's why I am kindda absent everywhere.
I guess you also sent me an Email... if you are the same Indian person who wrote me an Email, I just replied you. Just let me know when you will be here and we'll arrange a ride.

It is interesting that I have slaves/ ponies from everywhere except from Germany smile) of course if I want to ignore those normal people whom I didn't meet for riding reason but I rode them. I ride every week a new random person in street, esp after parties... Love it the same way I ride my real ponies wink

anyhow, just drop me a message and we will be in touch

Best
MissP

Fan_of_MissP wrote:

Missp wrote:

Hi everybody,

I wanted to share my experience of about a month ago which, to me, was the best ride I've ever had.

The very last day of summer, I was dating a young handsome German guy. We decided to celebrate the last day of good weather. We had the plan to eat in a Persian restaurant, and then to go to a pub to drink. I had a pair of high heels and we were both very nice dressed. After eating, we went out of the restaurant to go to a bar. We were in the middle of city, full of people everywhere. I asked him how far it is, and he said less than ten minutes walking. I looked down at my shoes and said:
-I can't walk with these shoes.
he- shall I carry you?
I- Yes, that's a good idea!

He did bend a little bit so I can sit on his back
I- No, my dress is very short, we can't do a piggyback or people behind us can see everything!
he- So what should we do?
I- You can carry me on your shoulders.
He looked around to see if I could stand on top of anything to mount him.
I- I teach you how to do that. Just sit down.

He did immediately and I sat on his shoulders and I told him to stand up. He started walking and there was no single person passing us without looking at us. We were both talking and laughing loud and people wouldn't see it as anything but having fun. He was carrying me like that for about ten minutes until we got to the pub we had plan to go. But I had so much fun riding a guy not only in public, but in the middle of the crowd that there was no way I wanted to get down. So as I was still sitting on his shoulders and we were standing in front of the bar, I told him:
- I really don't like here, very old people are sitting here
he- Do you like to go somewhere else?
I - Yes, go this way (guiding him with my finger) I know some good bars out there.

He walked and I told him:
- Look, how people are staring at us.
he- if they look at your shoes, they will understand what is going on.

At this time, a guy was walking very close to us and he heard what we said and he said:
- To be honest, I doubt if anybody can stop looking at this girl's sexy thigh and legs and notice about the shoes. (looking at me) You look really gorgeous.
I laughed and said "Thanks" . Then he asked my friend:
- If you are tired, I am the next volunteer and I can carry her.

Of course he was so jealous that he said
- If needed, I would carry her till morning
I- Are you sure? If you think you would get tired, this guy can accompany us because it might take time so I find a bar that I really like.
he- I am sure, it doesn't matter how long, I will carry you.

So the guy wished us good luck and fun and left.

This ride in public just turned me on like crazy that I couldn't let him stop. We have seen many bars and I was finding some excuses for each of them telling him we should find somewhere else.

I started to smoke my cigarette and enjoyed my ride whereas he started to sweat like crazy. I told him that my naked thigh is getting wet because he is sweating and he said:
- Sorry, but I still have the power to carry you

He was right, he was really strong, he carried me for about 40 minutes, I suppose. Finally I accepted a bar and told him we can get in. He didn't put me down until we reached a table which was free outside. So I got down exactly beside a chair, no need to walk. He was all wet, hair, face, shirt, everywhere...

We sat there talking and drinking until we were both kind of drunk. I told him I am very impressed how strong he is and I like he carries me to the bus station.  It was 10 minutes away. He did! and When we got to the bus station we had to wait for about 8 minutes until the bus comes. All the seats at the bus station were taken so I couldn't sit anywhere which means I stayed on his shoulders until the bus comes. And we got out of the bus, I mounted him again so he carries me to my place. In front of my door I said he can put me down but he said he will carry me upstairs up to my room... and yes, why not? I let him do that.

I just thanked him and said bye to him.

The evening was just amazing. I dated this guy a few other days and I rode him a few times. But the feeling of that night was just something else. I think it was my first time I rode someone in the middle of city for such a long time (who was not by default my pony)...

MissP, I have become your fan after reading this post. I would love to be your pony. I live in India, but keep visiting Europe. We will plan something on my next Euro trip. I would absolutely love to be your pony. Just look at my name, lol !!

Offline

 

#15 2014-02-12 00:46:55

Missp
Member
Female (34), Germany
Registered: 2010-11-07
Last visit: 2021-06-21
Posts: 148

Re: MissP's best ride ever

yep he was very strong, actually the strongest guy I have ever ridden

ponyxwoman wrote:

Ciao Friends and MissP

I have calculated that in the 'Big Day at the zoo' serie (http://clips4sale.com/897/9718131 (New Window)), the ride lasts for 48min ca and for 2.5km ca. Thus the MissP's manhorse in the first part of ride (40min) have walked almost for the same distance. MissP, as you have say, your manhorse were very strong! Because Gaspman in the clips above is one of the best manhorse in the world!

Offline

 

#16 2014-02-12 08:19:08

Fan_of_MissP
Member
Registered: 2014-01-12
Last visit: 2020-03-26
Posts: 59

Re: MissP's best ride ever

thanks MissP

I am really eager to be your horse. You can ride me until I faint. Please let me know Which city you live in and when is it warm and sunny in that area so that I can plan accordingly. I am proud that you like my name

Missp wrote:

Hello my fan wink

Nice ID name wink

I am very busy these days that's why I am kindda absent everywhere.
I guess you also sent me an Email... if you are the same Indian person who wrote me an Email, I just replied you. Just let me know when you will be here and we'll arrange a ride.

It is interesting that I have slaves/ ponies from everywhere except from Germany smile) of course if I want to ignore those normal people whom I didn't meet for riding reason but I rode them. I ride every week a new random person in street, esp after parties... Love it the same way I ride my real ponies wink

anyhow, just drop me a message and we will be in touch

Best
MissP

Fan_of_MissP wrote:

Missp wrote:

Hi everybody,

I wanted to share my experience of about a month ago which, to me, was the best ride I've ever had.

The very last day of summer, I was dating a young handsome German guy. We decided to celebrate the last day of good weather. We had the plan to eat in a Persian restaurant, and then to go to a pub to drink. I had a pair of high heels and we were both very nice dressed. After eating, we went out of the restaurant to go to a bar. We were in the middle of city, full of people everywhere. I asked him how far it is, and he said less than ten minutes walking. I looked down at my shoes and said:
-I can't walk with these shoes.
he- shall I carry you?
I- Yes, that's a good idea!

He did bend a little bit so I can sit on his back
I- No, my dress is very short, we can't do a piggyback or people behind us can see everything!
he- So what should we do?
I- You can carry me on your shoulders.
He looked around to see if I could stand on top of anything to mount him.
I- I teach you how to do that. Just sit down.

He did immediately and I sat on his shoulders and I told him to stand up. He started walking and there was no single person passing us without looking at us. We were both talking and laughing loud and people wouldn't see it as anything but having fun. He was carrying me like that for about ten minutes until we got to the pub we had plan to go. But I had so much fun riding a guy not only in public, but in the middle of the crowd that there was no way I wanted to get down. So as I was still sitting on his shoulders and we were standing in front of the bar, I told him:
- I really don't like here, very old people are sitting here
he- Do you like to go somewhere else?
I - Yes, go this way (guiding him with my finger) I know some good bars out there.

He walked and I told him:
- Look, how people are staring at us.
he- if they look at your shoes, they will understand what is going on.

At this time, a guy was walking very close to us and he heard what we said and he said:
- To be honest, I doubt if anybody can stop looking at this girl's sexy thigh and legs and notice about the shoes. (looking at me) You look really gorgeous.
I laughed and said "Thanks" . Then he asked my friend:
- If you are tired, I am the next volunteer and I can carry her.

Of course he was so jealous that he said
- If needed, I would carry her till morning
I- Are you sure? If you think you would get tired, this guy can accompany us because it might take time so I find a bar that I really like.
he- I am sure, it doesn't matter how long, I will carry you.

So the guy wished us good luck and fun and left.

This ride in public just turned me on like crazy that I couldn't let him stop. We have seen many bars and I was finding some excuses for each of them telling him we should find somewhere else.

I started to smoke my cigarette and enjoyed my ride whereas he started to sweat like crazy. I told him that my naked thigh is getting wet because he is sweating and he said:
- Sorry, but I still have the power to carry you

He was right, he was really strong, he carried me for about 40 minutes, I suppose. Finally I accepted a bar and told him we can get in. He didn't put me down until we reached a table which was free outside. So I got down exactly beside a chair, no need to walk. He was all wet, hair, face, shirt, everywhere...

We sat there talking and drinking until we were both kind of drunk. I told him I am very impressed how strong he is and I like he carries me to the bus station.  It was 10 minutes away. He did! and When we got to the bus station we had to wait for about 8 minutes until the bus comes. All the seats at the bus station were taken so I couldn't sit anywhere which means I stayed on his shoulders until the bus comes. And we got out of the bus, I mounted him again so he carries me to my place. In front of my door I said he can put me down but he said he will carry me upstairs up to my room... and yes, why not? I let him do that.

I just thanked him and said bye to him.

The evening was just amazing. I dated this guy a few other days and I rode him a few times. But the feeling of that night was just something else. I think it was my first time I rode someone in the middle of city for such a long time (who was not by default my pony)...

MissP, I have become your fan after reading this post. I would love to be your pony. I live in India, but keep visiting Europe. We will plan something on my next Euro trip. I would absolutely love to be your pony. Just look at my name, lol !!

Offline

 

#17 2014-03-06 09:53:40

ponyxwoman
Member
Male (60), Italia
Registered: 2006-11-25
Last visit: 2022-09-14
Posts: 449

Re: MissP's best ride ever

Ciao Friends

About MissP riding finding cafè, strangely there is an alike clip 'Carry ME to the Coffee Shop' at http://clips4sale.com/897. (New Window)
Only 12 min, meanwhile MissP ride for 40 min...


Best Regards
Ponyxwoman

Offline

 

#18 2014-03-08 03:16:27

Misiulo
Member
Male (28), Poland
Registered: 2009-05-12
Last visit: 2022-09-19
Posts: 198
Website

Re: MissP's best ride ever

Dead link.

P.S.

Fan_of_MissP, I like Your nick too, but it makes MissP's posts harder to find through "Search"!! :>

Offline

 

#19 2014-03-09 16:44:04

mountmeforever
Member
Male (46), Canada
Registered: 2012-08-19
Last visit: 2015-02-14
Posts: 304

Re: MissP's best ride ever

This link works. The previous one had a period at the end of the link which made it incorrect.

http://clips4sale.com/897 (New Window)

Offline

 

#20 2014-04-05 22:08:54

Missp
Member
Female (34), Germany
Registered: 2010-11-07
Last visit: 2021-06-21
Posts: 148

Re: MissP's best ride ever

I couldn't open the link either, even without the period.

Misiulo: since I don't post very often, I think it is ok... Do you want me to send you the link of my post whenever I do leave one here? smile)) just joking

Am gonna meet my fan in this month smile) let's see how long he can carry me

Offline

 

#21 2014-04-06 03:09:33

Fan_of_MissP
Member
Registered: 2014-01-12
Last visit: 2020-03-26
Posts: 59

Re: MissP's best ride ever

smile

Offline

 

#22 2014-04-07 15:14:26

Misiulo
Member
Male (28), Poland
Registered: 2009-05-12
Last visit: 2022-09-19
Posts: 198
Website

Re: MissP's best ride ever

Can You actually make someone run longer/faster by using spurs?

Offline

 

#23 2021-02-10 15:33:54

Missp
Member
Female (34), Germany
Registered: 2010-11-07
Last visit: 2021-06-21
Posts: 148

Re: MissP's best ride ever

Hey guys, it has been a Long time, any of the old ones still here?

Offline

 

#24 2021-02-10 18:09:32

Carrier boy
Member
Male (19), India
Registered: 2020-07-02
Last visit: 2022-09-26
Posts: 283

Re: MissP's best ride ever

Yes i am

Offline

 

#25 2021-02-11 10:08:57

grome111
Bonus member
Male (45), España
Registered: 2006-12-16
Last visit: 2022-09-29
Posts: 3656

Re: MissP's best ride ever

I'm still here too ... hoping to see some glorious photo of him again

Offline

 

#26 2021-02-11 15:03:54

Dragon
Member
Male (28), America
Registered: 2016-08-09
Last visit: 2022-08-09
Posts: 88

Re: MissP's best ride ever

I like this story very much. It is amazing. Thanks for share it, MissP

Offline

 

#27 2021-02-11 20:10:26

staycoolll
Member
Male (33), China
Registered: 2020-03-26
Last visit: 2022-09-26
Posts: 33

Re: MissP's best ride ever

Nice sharing.


Lets play for fun !

Offline

 

#28 2021-02-12 09:30:27

Carrier boy
Member
Male (19), India
Registered: 2020-07-02
Last visit: 2022-09-26
Posts: 283

Re: MissP's best ride ever

staycoolll wrote:

Nice sharing.

Well dude who is in your profile photo is it you if yes then who's the girl on your shoulders

Offline

 

#29 2021-02-16 03:31:51

Misiulo
Member
Male (28), Poland
Registered: 2009-05-12
Last visit: 2022-09-19
Posts: 198
Website

Re: MissP's best ride ever

Missp wrote:

Hey guys, it has been a Long time, any of the old ones still here?

MistressP !!!

I was thinking of you and here you appear... I hope you keep your whip and spurs ready.
Because even after all this years, te serve you, remains my great unfulfilled dream!

Welcome back!

Last edited by Misiulo (2021-02-19 04:53:49)

Offline

 

#30 2021-02-21 19:56:26

Missp
Member
Female (34), Germany
Registered: 2010-11-07
Last visit: 2021-06-21
Posts: 148

Re: MissP's best ride ever

Misiulo wrote:

Missp wrote:

Hey guys, it has been a Long time, any of the old ones still here?

MistressP !!!

I was thinking of you and here you appear... I hope you keep your whip and spurs ready.
Because even after all this years, te serve you, remains my great unfulfilled dream!

Welcome back!

Have i already used you as a pony? If not , you Are not far away, come and visit me in Germany wink

Offline

 

#31 2021-02-22 11:18:54

Carrier boy
Member
Male (19), India
Registered: 2020-07-02
Last visit: 2022-09-26
Posts: 283

Re: MissP's best ride ever

I want to serve you too mistress please let me

Offline

 

#32 2021-02-22 13:09:57

Missp
Member
Female (34), Germany
Registered: 2010-11-07
Last visit: 2021-06-21
Posts: 148

Re: MissP's best ride ever

Carrier boy wrote:

I want to serve you too mistress please let me

Where are you based in?

Offline

 

#33 2021-02-22 18:38:02

Carrier boy
Member
Male (19), India
Registered: 2020-07-02
Last visit: 2022-09-26
Posts: 283

Re: MissP's best ride ever

Well I am in India but I visit Germany several times and we can meet for a ride too

Offline

 

#34 2021-02-22 22:22:55

Misiulo
Member
Male (28), Poland
Registered: 2009-05-12
Last visit: 2022-09-19
Posts: 198
Website

Re: MissP's best ride ever

Missp wrote:

Misiulo wrote:

Missp wrote:

Hey guys, it has been a Long time, any of the old ones still here?

MistressP !!!

I was thinking of you and here you appear... I hope you keep your whip and spurs ready.
Because even after all this years, te serve you, remains my great unfulfilled dream!

Welcome back!

Have i already used you as a pony? If not , you Are not far away, come and visit me in Germany wink

No. Not yet. Although we had a conversation on Yahoo Messenger. I'd love to come and serve as your pony, as soon as it gets a little warmer. I know that You like to wear summer clothes while riding smile
How may I contact you outside this forum?

Last edited by Misiulo (2021-02-23 00:46:17)

Offline

 

#35 2021-02-27 15:10:06

nikoscbr
Member
Male (57), Greece
Registered: 2009-01-31
Last visit: 2022-07-24
Posts: 145

Re: MissP's best ride ever

Missp wrote:

Hey guys, it has been a Long time, any of the old ones still here?

Missp,i am here and i would like to give you some rides,if you ever come to Athens.

Last edited by nikoscbr (2021-02-28 09:18:20)


I love shoulder riding-WOM only !

Offline

 

#36 2021-02-28 13:36:46

kalupp
Member
Male
Registered: 2019-01-15
Last visit: 2021-07-06
Posts: 12

Re: MissP's best ride ever

Hey MissP,
if you´re in Frankfurt one day, tell me, maybe we can arrange a little ride.
CU

Offline

 

#37 2021-04-09 21:41:30

frederik
Member
Male (40), Germany
Registered: 2007-11-04
Last visit: 2022-08-31
Posts: 205

Re: MissP's best ride ever

MissP

It's a perfect story just as it has to be.
My congrats.
You were never abusing anyone.
You just accepted an offer and made the very best of it.
Being German like you I can understand your pic completely!

Offline

 

#38 2021-04-10 11:21:52

kalupp
Member
Male
Registered: 2019-01-15
Last visit: 2021-07-06
Posts: 12

Re: MissP's best ride ever

Hello,
do you know when and where you are in Germany again?
It is not possible for me to send an e-mail, anybody elso got this problem? It occurs an error when I use the link to send one.

kalupp wrote:

Hey MissP,
if you´re in Frankfurt one day, tell me, maybe we can arrange a little ride.
CU

Offline

 

#39 2021-04-25 09:42:01

Pony for Girls
Member
Registered: 2018-01-16
Last visit: 2022-08-15
Posts: 43

Re: MissP's best ride ever

It is a Great story! People in Germany really love shoulder ride


I am a pony looking for Girls to carry

Offline

 

#40 2021-05-15 15:51:58

ariashow
Member
Registered: 2021-05-15
Last visit: 2021-08-08
Posts: 2

Re: MissP's best ride ever

Hi MissP
I'm an old friend.
I'm Behzad.
Please email me
Thanks

Missp wrote:

Hi everybody,

I wanted to share my experience of about a month ago which, to me, was the best ride I've ever had.

The very last day of summer, I was dating a young handsome German guy. We decided to celebrate the last day of good weather. We had the plan to eat in a Persian restaurant, and then to go to a pub to drink. I had a pair of high heels and we were both very nice dressed. After eating, we went out of the restaurant to go to a bar. We were in the middle of city, full of people everywhere. I asked him how far it is, and he said less than ten minutes walking. I looked down at my shoes and said:
-I can't walk with these shoes.
he- shall I carry you?
I- Yes, that's a good idea!

He did bend a little bit so I can sit on his back
I- No, my dress is very short, we can't do a piggyback or people behind us can see everything!
he- So what should we do?
I- You can carry me on your shoulders.
He looked around to see if I could stand on top of anything to mount him.
I- I teach you how to do that. Just sit down.

He did immediately and I sat on his shoulders and I told him to stand up. He started walking and there was no single person passing us without looking at us. We were both talking and laughing loud and people wouldn't see it as anything but having fun. He was carrying me like that for about ten minutes until we got to the pub we had plan to go. But I had so much fun riding a guy not only in public, but in the middle of the crowd that there was no way I wanted to get down. So as I was still sitting on his shoulders and we were standing in front of the bar, I told him:
- I really don't like here, very old people are sitting here
he- Do you like to go somewhere else?
I - Yes, go this way (guiding him with my finger) I know some good bars out there.

He walked and I told him:
- Look, how people are staring at us.
he- if they look at your shoes, they will understand what is going on.

At this time, a guy was walking very close to us and he heard what we said and he said:
- To be honest, I doubt if anybody can stop looking at this girl's sexy thigh and legs and notice about the shoes. (looking at me) You look really gorgeous.
I laughed and said "Thanks" . Then he asked my friend:
- If you are tired, I am the next volunteer and I can carry her.

Of course he was so jealous that he said
- If needed, I would carry her till morning
I- Are you sure? If you think you would get tired, this guy can accompany us because it might take time so I find a bar that I really like.
he- I am sure, it doesn't matter how long, I will carry you.

So the guy wished us good luck and fun and left.

This ride in public just turned me on like crazy that I couldn't let him stop. We have seen many bars and I was finding some excuses for each of them telling him we should find somewhere else.

I started to smoke my cigarette and enjoyed my ride whereas he started to sweat like crazy. I told him that my naked thigh is getting wet because he is sweating and he said:
- Sorry, but I still have the power to carry you

He was right, he was really strong, he carried me for about 40 minutes, I suppose. Finally I accepted a bar and told him we can get in. He didn't put me down until we reached a table which was free outside. So I got down exactly beside a chair, no need to walk. He was all wet, hair, face, shirt, everywhere...

We sat there talking and drinking until we were both kind of drunk. I told him I am very impressed how strong he is and I like he carries me to the bus station.  It was 10 minutes away. He did! and When we got to the bus station we had to wait for about 8 minutes until the bus comes. All the seats at the bus station were taken so I couldn't sit anywhere which means I stayed on his shoulders until the bus comes. And we got out of the bus, I mounted him again so he carries me to my place. In front of my door I said he can put me down but he said he will carry me upstairs up to my room... and yes, why not? I let him do that.

I just thanked him and said bye to him.

The evening was just amazing. I dated this guy a few other days and I rode him a few times. But the feeling of that night was just something else. I think it was my first time I rode someone in the middle of city for such a long time (who was not by default my pony)...

Offline

 

#41 2021-05-28 16:24:13

Misiulo
Member
Male (28), Poland
Registered: 2009-05-12
Last visit: 2022-09-19
Posts: 198
Website

Re: MissP's best ride ever

Missp wrote:

Misiulo wrote:

Missp wrote:

Hey guys, it has been a Long time, any of the old ones still here?

MistressP !!!

I was thinking of you and here you appear... I hope you keep your whip and spurs ready.
Because even after all this years, te serve you, remains my great unfulfilled dream!

Welcome back!

Have i already used you as a pony? If not , you Are not far away, come and visit me in Germany wink

Please email me MissP (i have updaded it from the old to my new address)!
So we can arrange it.

Last edited by Misiulo (2021-06-22 17:49:42)

Offline

 

#42 2021-06-21 22:11:56

Missp
Member
Female (34), Germany
Registered: 2010-11-07
Last visit: 2021-06-21
Posts: 148

Re: MissP's best ride ever

Hey guys,
Sorry i really don’t have time to answer all comments and emails. I still find this website a very good place to meet Ponys, I got to know many ponys and ride them through this website.
I am starting a longtime trip for almost a year in several african countries. If anyone somewhere in africa and likes to meet, Send me an email. And goodbye to european ponys;) at least for a while

Offline

 

#43 2021-06-22 16:08:43

nikoscbr
Member
Male (57), Greece
Registered: 2009-01-31
Last visit: 2022-07-24
Posts: 145

Re: MissP's best ride ever

Missp wrote:

Hey guys,
Sorry i really don’t have time to answer all comments and emails. I still find this website a very good place to meet Ponys, I got to know many ponys and ride them through this website.
I am starting a longtime trip for almost a year in several african countries. If anyone somewhere in africa and likes to meet, Send me an email. And goodbye to european ponys;) at least for a while

For Missp

So,you'll be gone for a year in africa.
It's a pity,because i would like a riding session with you,but from what i see,it's impossible.

Last edited by nikoscbr (2021-06-22 17:37:17)


I love shoulder riding-WOM only !

Offline

 

#44 2021-06-22 17:00:00

grome111
Bonus member
Male (45), España
Registered: 2006-12-16
Last visit: 2022-09-29
Posts: 3656

Re: MissP's best ride ever

Missp wrote:

Hey guys,
Sorry i really don’t have time to answer all comments and emails. I still find this website a very good place to meet Ponys, I got to know many ponys and ride them through this website.
I am starting a longtime trip for almost a year in several african countries. If anyone somewhere in africa and likes to meet, Send me an email. And goodbye to european ponys;) at least for a while

for Missp:

Hello, I hope you find new experiences in Africa ... personally I would love to see a photo of you sitting on the shoulders of someone seen from behind. Do you think it would be possible? Thank you.
and if you come to Spain you know ...

Offline

 

#45 2021-06-22 18:03:36

Misiulo
Member
Male (28), Poland
Registered: 2009-05-12
Last visit: 2022-09-19
Posts: 198
Website

Re: MissP's best ride ever

nikoscbr wrote:

Missp wrote:

Hey guys,
Sorry i really don’t have time to answer all comments and emails. I still find this website a very good place to meet Ponys, I got to know many ponys and ride them through this website.
I am starting a longtime trip for almost a year in several african countries. If anyone somewhere in africa and likes to meet, Send me an email. And goodbye to european ponys;) at least for a while

For Missp

So,you'll be gone for a year in africa.
It's a pity,because i would like a riding session with you,but from what i see,it's impossible.

Ryanair and other cheap airlines fly to Morocco and a few other african countries. It might be cheaper than a bus.

Offline

 

#46 2021-07-04 11:01:58

Misiulo
Member
Male (28), Poland
Registered: 2009-05-12
Last visit: 2022-09-19
Posts: 198
Website

Re: MissP's best ride ever

Dear MissP please say where we can contact You. Is your Yahoo address still viable? Me and others too would love to get in touch with You if we only could smile

We could meet with You in Africa, and if not, then we will wait for You and train to bee obedient and tireless ponies!

Offline

 

#47 2022-06-05 07:06:15

Misiulo
Member
Male (28), Poland
Registered: 2009-05-12
Last visit: 2022-09-19
Posts: 198
Website

Re: MissP's best ride ever

Are you back already, dear MissP? :>

Offline

 

#48 2022-06-26 13:14:59

nikoscbr
Member
Male (57), Greece
Registered: 2009-01-31
Last visit: 2022-07-24
Posts: 145

Re: MissP's best ride ever

What about MissP ?
Is she back from her tour in Africa ?
Does anyone know how we can contact her ?

Last edited by nikoscbr (2022-06-30 16:37:22)


I love shoulder riding-WOM only !

Offline

 

Board footer

Powered by PunBB
© Copyright 2002–2005 Rickard Andersson