Ultimate shoulder rides

Internet's #1 shoulder riding community

You are not logged in.

#1 2022-05-16 20:16:32

Max

The Patron

This is an extract from a longer story. I think this is accepted, the other parts probably not and there would be contradictions.

The patron bought two riding slaves at an exclusive slave market, a black and a Mongolian. These are two real riding bulls that were very expensive. The trader also gave him a young, beautiful pleasure slave ( 18 years old of course!! ) as a gift. Through some close contact with his pleasure slave, the patron discovers a side that was hitherto completely unknown to him. Soon the balance of power is reversed: the patron becomes a slave, his pleasure slave becomes his master!

That would be the prehistory of the following episode in short form.

The patron still rides his new equestrian slaves with joy and enthusiasm, but in the presence of this "young god" he almost loses his mind. Then he is, no, then he wants to be, only a slave! Pedro, as our young friend is called, is a clever lad, is very quickly aware of his power and makes use of it.

Now he wants to ride the patron himself, perhaps to show him what it means to be a riding slave, but we can only guess.

I hope especially lukyone likes this story ... I had promised him a male rider!

I think I can post the first part tonight ...

Max

#2 2022-05-16 21:05:52

Max

Re: The Patron

The Patron

Part 1

"You're not looking forward to our first little ride, after all it's our common experience! Come on, let me mount up and we'll see! When I'm sitting on your shoulders and you can really feel your rider, then the world will look very different!" Pedro didn't want to give him much time to think about what came next. With two steps he stood behind his now kneeling slave horse, then he slowly sat down in the shoulder saddle from behind, letting his legs swing forward and then sideways back and forth. "Nice sitting up here, the saddle is comfortable! I for one am really looking forward to our little trip! I was thinking of the old monastery with the viewing platform!  That's where you were heading today with the Mongolian! I'm really curious! Then come on, up you go! Let's go! I finally want to go, let's see what my new horse can do, I'm really excited! Here we go!" Then he gave him a light slap with the whip.

The patron now crouched carefully on his knees, then pushed himself up with a straight upper body with his rider. It was not without effort, but it actually went quite well - to his surprise. He quickly straightened up and stood securely on his legs. The patron felt Pedro now use his riding boots to find the stirrups hanging at his sides and then first set them down loosely in them. With a slight tug on the retaining straps, it was also quickly the right length to now give the rider a secure fit.

The boots were now firmly level with his lower ribcage, right next to his flanks. "I have another gift for you, slave! I'll leave your hands free to move for now today! You may even place them on my thighs, that way you can feel my muscles well as you trot, you like that don't you?"

The patron raised his hands in a reflex, but then hesitated a little.

"Of course you like it, I already know what you like better than you do! On, go on: put your hands on my thighs!" The patron still hesitated, then lifted them further, placed both hands on his divine rider's thighs. " ... And there they will stay now, no matter what, remember that well!" Then he leaned forward a little, whispered in his ear, "Then your flanks will be nice and free too, in case I actually have to give you the spurs again today! You know I hate to do it, but sometimes it is unavoidable with a tired horse! A good spur ride in the right place can quickly work wonders on a somewhat tired slave! But who am I telling! When I see you riding the Mongol yourself, I think you know pretty well what and how I mean! On now!" Pedro took the reins a little tighter. Now it was first off at an easy trot through the stable alley and then out of the gate! "The wonderful outdoors is already impatiently waiting for us two slaves, we don't want to disappoint them!"

The patron immediately trotted off willingly, but by no means free of fear! He was aware that he had ridden the Mongol quite severely today, and that he had not been fussy with the spurs. This was not really a tragedy, hardly worth mentioning, because that was how he treated his riding slaves! Maybe he was a bit rough sometimes, but the fact that his rider Pedro had noticed this made him think a bit.

But, now it had actually happened for the first time: his own pleasure slave, would now ride him, sat with whip, riding boots and spurs in the shoulder saddle, had him firmly on the reins! It was now irrevocably off to the announced, first ride! Now he, the almost omnipotent patron, was himself a riding horse, and had to ... NO!, he wanted to be the riding slave for this wonderful rider!

Pedro did not do much in the saddle at first, only with a light pull of the reins he steered his riding horse in the desired direction. But it was soon clear to him: the patron knew exactly where he had to trot to, he probably even knew the way very well, so he knew what strains were coming soon. His rider, on the other hand, was quite relaxed, every now and then he would briefly put his already slightly sweaty head between his thighs, on which the patron had bravely placed his hands and left them there!

But he could not really enjoy this touch with the soft, naked skin of his young rider! His mind was far too full of fear about the climb that was soon to come, this probably inevitable strain. The question of how he would ever be able to master this strenuous path was already torturing his brain.

Max

#3 2022-05-17 11:29:40

luckyone840
Bonus member
Male (45), Italy

@Max, thank you for such a wonderful story, I can't wait for the second or perhaps third fourth....parts?

I have so many questions:
1, how did the young lad establish his position over the patron? will you write a story about this too?
2, what does the patron look like? is he strong? whats his built?
3, does patron gets ridden by the young lad in front of other patrons?
4, what do other two slaves think of this situation?

#4 2022-05-17 14:49:21

Max

I will try to answer your questions! (I just have the time and leisure to do so!)

1) Directly on the way home, the patron had the Mongol saddled and rode him. His second riding slave and Pedro walked at first. When his progress was too slow, he ordered his "pleasure slave" to sit on the shoulders of the second slave, i.e. to ride him. Now it went much faster! Pedro even kicked the riding slave in the flanks with his bare feet! The image of this beautiful young man sitting on the shoulders of this brawny riding slave gave the first impulses and thrilled the patron, he could hardly take his eyes off him!

A short time later he gave him noble, wonderful riding boots, a fine, handmade riding whip, flashing silver spurs. Actually, all this was supposed to be for riding the new equestrian slaves, but when he saw Pedro in all his splendour and beauty, he almost automatically fell on his knees before him ... the rest is not G-rated!

I would have to leave out too much for a written story. But you are welcome to add passages if you like!

2) The patron is of medium build, not very tall, with remarkably strong legs! He has a slight belly, maybe he weighs about 80 to 85 kilos, I don't know exactly. His two purchased riding slaves are real powerhouses, I estimate them to be around 110 to 120 kilos, maybe even more, they are very well trained!

3. +4) The patron is only ridden by Pedro! Himself still has many slaves on his farm, but only rides the Mongolian and the Black. They can handle his weight very well. Pedro also rides other slaves, but is also allowed to ride the two new ones if he wants to. Pedro is very feared as a rider, he can be very wild and energetic!

I hope my answers have helped!

Max

#5 2022-05-18 13:50:55

luckyone840
Bonus member
Male (45), Italy

@Max,

Thank you for your answers, I really enjoy reading them, but I am not good at writing, I think it's best to leave it to you to elaborate about what happened between the patron and the young lad, or it would be too explicit that it's not suitable to be published here?

What does the patron wear when he is ridden? is he a handsome man? is he a stern serious owner or more relaxed and humane?

Does Pedro ride the patron in public or only in private places?

Does Pedro squeeze necks of the carriers when he ride them?

Where do Pedro rest his hands when riding?

What is the longest ride for either of them?

Please continue the story, I am really looking forward to read more and much more big_smile

#6 2022-05-19 13:49:46

Max

I can only describe Pedro to you if you want! Otherwise, I would like to stick to my story.

If you haven't understood something, if I've expressed myself in a misleading way, and if you have a direct question, then of course I'll be happy to help you.

So, Pedro is quite short, even a bit under 155 cm! He's still muscular though, not a gram of fat on his body. I don't know his weight, but he's not very heavy.  He is self-confident, very aware of his effect on other people, like the patron.

He almost never wears a shirt, even when riding he has a bare upper body. Then he wears short, black leather trousers, his new riding boots reach to his knee.

Otherwise he wears bare feet in everyday life, wearing only a loincloth! The reason is easy to understand.

When he became aware of his power over the patron, Pedro instructed him to kiss his testicles in greeting or simply during the day at his signal. For example, when the two met in the stable lane and he wanted it, Pedro would simply stand wide-legged and put his arms on his hips. The patron would then walk up to him with his eyes down, bend his knee, push his loincloth a little to the side and wordlessly give him a kiss! Then Pedro, also wordlessly, just walked on.

Otherwise, the personal encounters in the courtyard were quite normal: friendly smiles were exchanged!

Max

#7 2022-05-20 14:45:21

Max

Part 2

Sure, Pedro was not a very heavy rider, but he was not light as a feather either, he also had his weight! Without a rider on his shoulders, the long climb to the upper vantage point would have been quite an effort! But like this, with the young lad in the shoulder saddle, it was unimaginable how he could ever walk up this difficult path! Moreover, he had to reckon with the fact that Pedro didn't want to go up there at a leisurely pace! His rider would like to show what the clock was doing in between, so he would go at a good pace. He would certainly not hesitate to use his whip and spurs energetically! He had already hinted at it!

Nevertheless, the patron trotted on quickly. Pedro soon noticed, however, that he slowed down a little after a few minutes, the closer rider and horse came to the dreaded climb! No question why: the patron was simply really afraid of it! His handsome slave rider had to smile slightly when he noticed this! It pleased him that his two-legged horse had such respect for it!  Obviously he didn't know how he would ever get up this path with Pedro in the saddle. His riding slave certainly had strength in his legs, you could even see that clearly, he certainly weighed an estimated 85 kilos, maybe even a bit more. The Mongol could certainly sing a song about this rider!  But you could already see that the patron had strong, sturdy legs, so Pedro was certainly not riding a weakling!

There were still a few kilos to be added by his rider, that was clear - that was quite a bit of extra weight! But the weight ratio between rider and slave was not that bad! At least Pedro was convinced of that, he thought it was still OK. With a little more effort from his meanwhile panting riding slave, it was quite manageable! But still, the fearful stallion between his legs could no longer avoid this path, that was clear! The pull of his rider's reins was still there and unmistakably gave the dreaded direction. Sometime in the next few minutes the time would come, and then the first ascent of this path would be reached!

But at first it was not very dramatic, Pedro had walked along it himself this morning. Then there were soon a few bends and it slowly became a bit more strenuous. The patron's pace slackened noticeably right away, which Pedro didn't particularly like! "Come on, don't be so tired, nothing has happened in the last few metres! Don't let yourself down like that! Come on, faster! Hup!" ... and then Pedro gave him the first strokes with the whip. Then, as an additional warning, a short pressure with the spurs into the flanks. So the inner resistance was quickly overcome. His frightened slave walked more briskly again, but had to make a little more effort. Pedro was nevertheless satisfied with him for the time being. After all, it was not going to be a leisurely walk for the patron. His relaxed rider, that was a logical thing, had little desire to exert himself on this little tour, that was why he was sitting in the saddle!  His puffing stallion, he should break a good sweat while walking. This little sporting activity would certainly not harm him, rather the opposite!

"Come on, don't be so hesitant, you can't be tired from that little bit of running! I walked up here easily even this morning, it wasn't even hard to walk up to here. I don't know what's wrong with you already, it's all quite harmless! Come on, don't be so limp! A little more movement! One more step faster, if you please, you'll manage it!" Then he clamped the head of his two-legged horse with his thighs, a short "Hop, hop, hop!..." and by now panting more noticeably, the patron dragged himself and his best-humoured rider further along the now slightly ascending path. "Up ahead, behind the next bend, I thought about it for a moment, but just kept going. It was almost too strenuous for me, but you're made of a completely different cloth! You just laugh about such a path, it's no problem for you, I guess, you're also a really tough guy in such things!

Max

#8 2022-05-21 12:01:55

esel

Pedro is right ! His weight is 65% of his horse's weight ... Well, OK, it's certainly a bit too much for a normal guy .. I guess the optimum ratio would rather be around 50% .. But for such a muscular horse there shoudn't be any problem ! smile   smile Well, at least that's what the masters think !!!

Likewise they think that going uphill is a bit tougher for their mounts than walking on flat grounds ..... Balloney !!! It's not just "a bit tougher", it is in fact incredibly more exhausting, painful, muscle-breaking and moral-draining !! The poor slave has to struggle against his rider's weight AND against a part of the universal gravitational attraction ... AND THAT'S DAMN HEAVY !

THKS MAX ... Please keep writing !

Esel

#9 2022-05-24 13:43:58

Max

Part 3

Smiling, he loosened one side of the bridle and heard the patron gasp with every step: "You know the way for sure, you don't always need my help. I'm not as bad as you think! Keep your hands where they are, otherwise you'll be in big trouble with your rider! Here, yes, this is exactly where it was, I broke off the trail, it was just too exhausting for me! I am really glad that I have you now, sitting on such a tough fellow who does the walking for me! It's quite a different thing to ride along such a path instead of running yourself flat on your feet! I can only recommend this to anyone who wants to go up here! By the way, the view from up here in the saddle is much nicer, I wouldn't have thought that it makes such a big difference! It really makes you realise why people like riding so much! There's a lot to be said for riding better here and not putting yourself through this torture! But now up! We've really talked enough now! Don't let up because of the little bit of uphill, just keep going, you'll make it!"

The patron's breathing was getting heavier, louder, but he struggled bravely on and on with Pedro on his shoulders! They hadn't even made it halfway yet, he knew that only too well, the really big chunks were still to come! There was no way they could do that with this good-humoured lad sitting relaxed on his shoulders! His pulse was pounding in his head, sweat was running down his forehead and down his back. It was already a real grind, the likes of which he had never experienced before! "Keep running and don't even think about what's going to happen! Just don't let up, keep up the rhythm, then it's not as hard as you might think! It's basically a wonderful path, I mean scenically speaking! It's just a bit strenuous when you have to walk, riding is really much more pleasant, not so strenuous at all, as I've just discovered with great pleasure."

Pedro knew of course that the patron now had to work hard, but he didn't mind at all! He saw himself much more in the role of the driver, who had to make sure that the groaning biped between his legs did what he had him for. Of course, he knew perfectly well that he was putting one up on him with his rather mindless talk, which the patron could not escape! With his casual chit-chat, he drove his mount further and further into an even deeper despair, but that rather increased the current fun factor with Pedro! Therefore he just carried on with it!

"But in any case, I think it's very varied to do some sporting exercise here in the countryside! This is a real treat for every real nature lover, a really beautiful area where you live! The air alone is definitely very healthy, you can feel that right away! Believe me, everything here is very healthy, it's good for both of us! It's especially important to breathe deeply, but you're already doing that automatically anyway! Please keep the pace fairly even, that's very important! What's this all of a sudden? You're slowing down again! Go! Run faster, you can do it! Don't creep along like that, it's getting on my nerves!" Then he gave him two spurs, briefly but forcefully, and immediately followed up with one with the whip: "Just keep going, just like I said, don't tense up! You're already doing quite well, just keep going!"

"I ... I can't do it anymore! Please Divine One, please ... I just can't take it any more! Please ... I ... I ... !" Pedro had to smile:" Nahh, who will be so despondent right away? Yes, it's quite exhausting to walk up here, I understand that well! No question about it! No one knows that better than your rider! I haven't even come as far as I have ridden you on my own yet. I'm really glad that I'm sitting here in the saddle and don't have to torture myself on this damned path! I know that you really have to struggle, I recognise that, and I'm sure it's not that easy for you! But what can I do about it? The path is the way it is, I can hardly change that! So come on, move your lazy ass a bit faster for once! Don't make such a fuss! I'm losing patience with you!" Then the riding whip cracked again on the sweaty skin!

Part 4   coming soon

#10 2022-05-25 10:51:59

esel

What a really wonderful ride ! We truely share the excruciating pains of that slave, inhumanly compelled to run uphill under the whiplashes and  weight of his riding master ... But we are also invited to enjoy all the amenities and privileges of that master, comfortably sitting in the saddle enjoying the view, and the gentle swaying of the ride, taking delight in his thoughts and reveries, cruelly teasing his extenuated "biped" with his derisive and despising chit-chat ... A perfect illustration of a master/slave relationship.

All spiced up by the reversal of the initial roles : The riding master was a slave ... The suffering slave was a master ...

Thks max

esel

#11 2022-05-26 15:44:57

Max

Part 4

The patron was just thinking, "Who's got a lazy ass here? I've been slaving away like a ... ", but then the whip hit him again. There was no point in thinking about what was happening to him all the time!

Pedro liked all this! He sat with his butt comfortably in the shoulder saddle, held the reins and had everything under control. was in command! He set the required walking pace with whip and spurs, nothing else mattered at the moment! Pedro was the rider here, the patron was nothing more than his horse, was now simply his riding slave, who had to follow his instructions. He just had to carry him as "the divine" demanded! No matter how hard he had to exert himself, no matter how the sweat ran out of all his pores: Pedro was the rider, was his rider! All that was now the only decisive thing in this situation!

The patron was downright desperate! He constantly had the feeling that his strength would suddenly leave him, that his knees would suddenly go weak, that he might even collapse! It was not only the enormous weight he had to carry, no, it was also the constant talk of his rider, how he chatted so casually about how nice it was to sit in the saddle. It was comfortable and, above all, how relaxed he was, and he could even enjoy the beauty of nature to the full! That was much better than struggling up this difficult path on his own two legs! He didn't care at all how his two-legged horse, or rather his lousy pack mule, had to struggle to drag him up this steep path.

Then there were the „aids“ that were so kindly offered! Pedro meant nothing other than simply using his spurs, also his "helpful" riding whip. Every now and then he would whistle them through the air, just to frighten the patron and scare him. Pedro would certainly be happy to "help" his tired horse with this if it didn't go fast enough! The young rider, who was in the best of moods, was quite sure of that and was looking forward to it, his time would come!

"It's still quite a way to the top, I guess! You just had to clench your teeth, really give it your all! I can only offer you my "help" as a rider ... there it was again, that horrible word! ... " ... if it should really become a bit too difficult for you and your puff should give out ... but if you need my riding support when running, I will of course be happy to do all that for you if you ... !"

"Please Divine One, I ... beg you ... implore you ... you ... I am really at the end of my tether, please, I just can't go on! Please ... can you not perhaps ... just a few minutes ... please ... !"

"I hope for your sake you didn't mean to say that nasty word to your rider, like that I should DESIST! Of course that is out of the question! After all, I am not sitting on my riding slave for no reason, I was thinking something when I got into the saddle! I took you with me to ride, otherwise I could have gone on foot! You should rather be happy that I'm moving you a bit in the great outdoors in such beautiful weather! We were really lucky today, on our first outing together! Besides, I put on my pretty new riding boots this morning just for you, you like them so much! You wouldn't want them to get dirty! After all, I don't have clunky hiking boots on my feet as you can see!" Pedro saw the patron tilt his head a little and look at his riding boots. He still seemed to like them, he had the impression, even in his current lousy condition these riding boots magically attracted his gaze! That's good!  But now his rider Pedro became stern again!

"Now get a move on and stop this constant whining just because you have to try a little harder! Otherwise I'll get really angry with you and that wouldn't be very pleasant for you! That's a very serious warning that I'm giving you, and in your own interest you should finally take it to heart! So you'd better save your breath for the road! It won't do you any good if you continue to make a big fuss and only give yourself false hopes! Just get over it: I'll ride you in any case and don't even think about getting off my horse slave! On the contrary: I'm glad I'm in the saddle and don't have to walk! Remember that now!"

Part 5

The patron clearly sensed from Pedro's raised voice that he seemed to be getting really quite angry. But what should he do now? He was already on his last legs, giving his all, really trying his hardest to make some kind of progress on this damned path, to keep himself on his feet with his energetic young rider on his shoulders! But this stern speech was by no means over, there was still more to come in all clarity!

"... and we won't take any more breaks either, so that you know right away and don't even think of asking me about it! After all, I want to get up there someday and not sit my butt flat in the saddle for hours! But at your snail's pace, that's going to take half an eternity! I want to see something from up there! That's why we're riding up there, as I hope you can still remember! But we can't move because of all the moaning and groaning! So come on, pull yourself together! Let's go! Move your lazy ass faster! Stop with the same whining, it's getting on my nerves! I can't and I don't want to hear it any longer! I expect you to finally make more of an effort and run much faster, not to keep trying to act like a sissy and make big speeches here, go on! Come on, you lazy horse, move! Run faster at last, or I'll make it really fast, so that it just cracks! I can assure you of that in all friendliness, come on now, run on, you lame plough horse, move your hooves faster or I'll give you a real run for your money!"

Pedro realised that he now had to ride more actively in the saddle, his friendly, admonishing words no longer seemed to have much effect! He had now told the patron very clearly that he was not prepared to put up with his weakness any longer, that instead he demanded more commitment, more speed from him! Of course, action had to follow, otherwise this guy might lose respect for him and get cocky! He had done everything right with his "patron" so far, and it should stay that way! Self-satisfied, Pedro smiled to himself for a moment.

But then he cockily cracked the whip over his patron's sweating fur: "Come on, faster, you lame goat!  Now I've had enough of you! Do you want to rock me to sleep up here? I said speed! You're not a horse, you're a lame, lazy goat! Come on, faster! Now I've had enough, make an effort, I want to see speed now!" Then he gave him the spurs, underlined each step with a firm kick in the flanks with a "Hop! Hop! ... Hop!", again and again, and then it actually happened: the patron came out of his almost staggering dawdling step so slowly, then he even ran noticeably faster again despite his exhaustion.

Pedro's words, but above all spurs and whip, fortunately now had the desired effect! The path even got a little steeper, but, his sweating, loudly puffing, panting riding slave was obviously impressed. He actually continued to run at the same pace, even really briskly rushing up the slope now, almost panicking at the same walking pace! "Great!", thought his energetic but nevertheless satisfied rider, "everything is going as planned! Just don't let this guy bluff you, he's just a simple lazy bum, nothing else! He probably didn't expect such a consistent rider. There's certainly a lot more that can be done with this fellow! The old coward is just making a fuss, he just doesn't want to carry me up here any longer, that's all! I knew it, this lazy bum is far from finished, he still has enough power in his bones!"

Now Pedro had to make some effort himself in the meantime to push the patron, to keep him up to speed. He had to work energetically with whip and spurs again and again, just don't let up and above all, he mustn't let himself be influenced by the moaning and groaning! So don't show any false consideration: everything was going well with him so far! Above all, the patron was still really afraid of the whip! Actually, if you looked at it closely, he was really good to ride, even much better than Pedro had thought at the beginning!

Even though he was starting to sweat a little himself, it wasn't really that bad, all in all it was a real pleasure and he was glad that he had ridden the patron on such a demanding course the very first time!

Max

last part coming soon

#12 2022-05-27 21:55:21

Max

Part 6, Last part

It still went on quite quickly! Pedro did not have the feeling that he was sitting unsteadily in the saddle or that his two-legged horse was on the verge of collapse. Even with minor sideways swaying, he felt on his thighs how the patron always immediately tried to compensate for the emerging, slightly swaying movement. His "divine rider" should probably not be harmed in any way, perhaps he could even be damaged in a fall. Pedro took good note of this concern, but felt that it was not absolutely necessary. As a trained slave rider, he sat very securely in the saddle, especially as his slave horse was not too high in the shoulders. But still, despite the enormous effort, Pedro didn't want to wear him down in the end. He didn't want to end up on the back of a collapsed slave after an absolute exhaustion, possibly even after an attack of weakness: "Whoa! Whoa! Slow down! Continue at an easy trot!" he said after a short, energetic grip on the reins.

The patron was downright grateful, even if he felt that his mouth was almost torn at the corners by the firm grip of the reins. It was still quite an effort, but at least he didn't have to canter now, was allowed to trot more slowly. He was even supposed to "trot loosely", his rider had instructed him! There was nothing "loose" about him any more! He was only fighting with his last reserves against an oncoming faintness. But still, it was a small relief to go a little slower. He was even grateful to the "divine" that he had now generously, even graciously, dispensed with the gallop! "But don't stop, that wasn't the idea! Always keep moving, a light, easy trot is the order of the day! After all, I don't want you to fall asleep while I'm walking! Be glad that I don't let you gallop any further!"

So the patron continued to torture himself, very carefully, hardly noticeably, he slowed down a little, expecting anything at any moment! But Pedro noticed it, but generously let it happen, not even reaching for the whip or pressing the spurs into his flanks. What a wonderful, dreamlike rider he was allowed to carry here on his shoulders, the patron thought despite all his exhaustion! He wished at that moment that his strength would never run out, that the divine would never get out of the saddle again! He wanted to carry him on for all eternity!

"We're almost there, I can already see the end of our little tour from up here. I have to say, I really enjoyed riding you, I wouldn't have thought so from the start! Even though it was more strenuous for me than I had actually thought! Keeping you going all the time and riding at a decent pace is quite an effort. But it was worth it in the end. As you can see, we're almost at the top! My backside is starting to hurt, it took longer than I thought! Next time we'll tackle the first climb more energetically, then we'll get to the top a lot quicker! I'm sure that will do my bum some good too. You just have to pick up the pace a bit more, just go for it more energetically, don't be so hesitant! Especially on the uphill sections, you'll lose speed pretty quickly, so the only solution is to trot straight through from the start.

The patron was not sure: had the hand of the divine patted him on the neck as an unexpected reward, as one sometimes does in praising a horse?

Pedro didn't want his slave horse to get cocky, so he added a few words to his gesture: "You don't have to worry about your sack today, we'll save that as a little surprise for one of the next rides! If you complain so much again and let yourself down, then I'll show you what strength you still have left in you! On such a small hill, where you supposedly have no more puff and want to annoy your rider! But now step on the gas again, it's not far! A little final sprint so close to the finish line will still be possible! Now you can even choose: either you get the whip on your skin at the end, or you run faster voluntarily! I don't want to ride like a lame duck! So I'm being generous with you: you're even free to choose what happens to your slave fur during our final spurt in the next few minutes! Isn't your rider being really nice to his horse today?"

This threat was enough to make the patron run faster again in a slight panic! Pedro was delighted to hear this, because by now he had no desire to make another effort in the last few metres to beat the patron to speed. Nevertheless, he instinctively felt that with a strong use of spurs and a stern whip, he could have ridden at a faster pace. But the last part of the way he just let him rush and run, but without influencing him himself.

Then they finally reached the top! The patron really longed for his rider, however divine he might be, to dismount from him at last. "Down into the crouch, slave, we have arrived, I want to dismount at last! My poor bottom deserves it after all this exertion!" In a moment the patron went down very low, almost collapsing from exhaustion. Pedro could then simply climb out of the saddle backwards. Then he took a quick look: the patron's skin was quite clearly marked by the whip in some places, but to his delight his flanks had very few visible marks from the spurs. So far, his now rather exhausted riding slave was still OK! Pedro didn't have to worry about the trip back, it would be no problem with him! The young rider was highly satisfied with everything and had had a lot of fun on the tour! But he had not overdone it, as Pedro noted, not without praise for himself!

Now he really had to let the patron rest a little, anything else would have made no sense. That's why he did nothing more than let him fall to the side, visibly exhausted. He immediately lay motionless in the half-high grass. His brave riding slave had somehow earned this!

At the beginning, Pedro was not at all sure that he would really arrive on this plateau with his new riding horse! He had not taken a single step himself, as he had intended to do! Pretty soon his riding slave was out of breath, breathing more heavily, but all in all it had worked out quite well. Not even the time needed for the rather demanding ascent was bad! As a good slave rider, he had a considerable share in that, of course, Pedro - not without pride - was also aware of that. Without his uncompromising way of pushing him hard on these sometimes difficult climbs again and again, his riding slave would certainly not have made it so easily! But Pedro had found just the right measure in the process ... and that was a good thing!

END

Thank you!

#13 2022-05-28 10:38:49

esel

OMG ! The famous "final sprint" that masters so matter-of-factedly demand from their extenuated slaves !!! Pedro doesn't fail to request it, thus proving he has in a very short time acquired all the codes and habits of an experienced Master ! This, and his general mangement of his mount show that he was probably born-to-lead as others,(like the patron perhaps ?) were born to obey ...

Thks for tsuch an outstanding ride, Max !

esel

Board footer