Ultimate shoulder rides

Internet's #1 shoulder riding community

You are not logged in.

#1 2022-05-12 11:32:57

Max

"You are a riding goddess!"

„You are a riding goddess!“

Part 1
"I hope I'm not too heavy for you, dear Gregor! Do you think I'm too heavy? You might even find me overweight, I might even be too fat for you!"
"Oh God, no mistress, no! You have … have a wonderful, a truly divine weight! I enjoy every ounce of ... your glorious body, that you sit so relaxed on my shoulders, that ... I may carry you, that you ride me so soulfully, all this is a great ...  a great honour for me, also a really great pleasure! For that I thank  … thank you a thousand times!"

Gregor was around 40, of sturdy build with broad shoulders and muscular legs. On his shoulders sat a young, very attractive lady, visibly much younger than him, but certainly not yet 25. She was dressed only in light and airy clothes. Jule, as the young beauty was called, wore shorts and knee-high black riding boots. In keeping with the fine weather, she had put on a dark red blouse that was knotted under her breast. Her boots, with short spurs attached to their heels by thin straps, rested in stirrups attached to the side of Gregor's shoulder saddle. Beside his field of vision, a dangerous-looking riding whip dangled from the small pommel of the saddle with each step. Of course he knew that Jule hadn't just taken it, but that she would certainly make use of it, as he had had to experience many times before. He knew she could crack a terrible, merciless whip, especially when she was in the right mood. For some minutes he had been moving at the required light trot, quite briskly, but with a little effort it was still bearable!

"Oh, you are very charming Gregor! Yes, I've put on a bit of weight, but it's still all within reason, I think! It's only from the rides in the convertible! Lack of exercise, I tell you, it is just that lack of exercise! However, it is very comfortable to sit on the bench and watch you working between the drawbar, how beautifully you trot! But I still wouldn't want to miss it! You just have to sit down and the journey can begin. Crack the whip a bit, but just think: I've noticed that after a slightly longer ride I sometimes have a slight pain in my right shoulder! This is probably due to the load being too one-sided I suspect. I should really force myself to swing the whip with my left arm from time to time, with a bit of practice I'm sure it'll work out quite well! I think it would really be better for my shoulder, the strain is then not so one-sided, it is more balanced. What do you think, Gregor? Do you also think that this pain comes from the whip?"

"It is true, certainly mistress, these ... these one-sided strains ... are not so good for your shoulders. The slave ... should really ... better use the whip ... alternately, sometimes ... with the left and ... sometimes with the ... right! You should ... be careful I think... I think, mistress! Not that you should seriously...  seriously... could come to harm ... Mistress!"

The pretty rider had to smile! At the beginning of last week she had harnessed Gregor in front of her sulky and given him a good beating with the coachman's whip during a slightly longer ride! And why? Quite simply: she was just in such a mood that day! What she always particularly liked, and what always put a smile on her pretty face, was his deep exasperation when, despite all his efforts, he kept getting the whip from her. Then, after a few strong strokes, he tugged at his harness again to somehow pull the single-axle faster, even though his speed was already at the limit of his capabilities. He probably had the deluded hope that he could escape her whip this way! But it was simply irresistible for Jule to hit those powerful back muscles that twitched with every step, no matter how hard he strained between the drawbars! If a certain whim was then added, she watched with growing pleasure as pretty red welts slowly formed, marking the back more and more.

Gregor was so exhausted afterwards that he could hardly stand on his feet after she had freed him from the harness! His back, but also both thighs, looked pretty bad indeed, were almost completely covered with welts. Had she perhaps overdone it a little with him in her sweet intoxication? The bottom line was that this outing was certainly a bit painful for her brave stallion, especially since he had really exerted himself.

Part 2

For Jule, however, this ride had been a real treat, where she had really let off steam, she remembered it only too fondly! Well, there were days like that from time to time, her riding slave just had to cope with it, that didn't make her feel bad either!

However, it soon turned out that his condition was no longer a cause for concern. A few days later he was almost perfect again and could be used for riding. Today he walked under saddle as if that nice little spanking orgy hadn't even taken place. He was as good as new again, only in some places you could still see slight marks! After this wild ride, she had actually noticed that she had a slight pain in her right shoulder. That was probably because she had swung the whip exclusively with her right arm, but she also hit it better and with more momentum. Always exactly where she wanted to hit him.

Jule noticed, not without pleasure, how hard it was for her two-legged horse to carry her. She rode him at quite a fast pace, and besides, the track was quite hilly. Besides, he had to have a completely irrelevant conversation with her. But it was still fun for her to annoy him a little longer this way, just by forcing him to talk with her "stupid" questions while she rode. To leave one of her questions unanswered, to simply remain silent or even get angry, he certainly wouldn't dare!

In any case, she found this little game quite entertaining, the way he kept trying desperately to give her a reasonably correct answer.

"Yes, Gregor, those pounds, especially on the hips, that's really bad! You don't have any problems with that, I regularly make sure you stay a slim, handsome lad!  I'm sure it's the lack of exercise, just the lack of exercise, I tell you! I find riding much more sporty than all those rides in the single axle truck and I'm sure that in time, sporty riding will have a positive effect on my figure! What do you think of my bottom, Gregor? You feel it quite well all the time! Is it too fat for you, maybe not firm enough?"

Gregor's tongue was already hanging out of his mouth from exhaustion. Besides, the path was now slowly getting steeper, he could only follow her words with difficulty, could only answer stammeringly. He could barely get enough air to speak at all.

" ... divine ... Mistress ... wonderful ... simply divine ... he is ... you ... you ... !"

"You're supposed to answer in complete sentences if I'm going to talk to you so nicely, Gregor! I don't like this stammering, you know that very well!" Thereupon, in feigned anger, she gave him two quick spurs and yanked on the reins, then continued as if nothing had happened:

"... and what about my thighs? Do you think they are too strong? I'm always a bit insecure about that, what do you think?"

Now she moved her spurs lightly over his bare, sensitive flanks again. An unmistakable, clear warning to him to probably reconsider his now expected answer....

"You ... You have ... divine thighs .... Mistress ... beautiful are the ... thighs ... a dream ... I ... they are to kneel on ... your thighs are ... yes!"

That was as far as he got, the air, the tension, Gregor could no longer speak three words coherently.

"My bottom, my thighs, even my weight is divine in your opinion! Very nice Gregor, I like that, you are a real charmer! Then I seem to have many divine things about me, perhaps I am even a goddess! Then you have really been very lucky with your rider and can be really proud! Because which slave is ridden by a real goddess! You should really be grateful to me that I use you as a riding horse! Are you also grateful to me Gregor for taking you into my service, for me riding you and for us moving together?"

"Yes ... yes ... I am ... very ... I ... am ... thank you ... thank you ... I ... !"

Jule had to grin: now she had probably really got him to the point where he was no longer able to say more than one or two words in a row, and even those no longer made sense. His exasperated snorts showed her that he really couldn't talk sense any more. He also seemed to no longer know what he was talking about or how to formulate a complete sentence! She had really worn him down with her fast trot and her many questions. Obviously, he really didn't know how or what to say as an "answer".

Part 3
( somming soon )

#2 2022-05-12 23:02:18

Max

Re: "You are a riding goddess!"

[It's not as if stories, or rather my stories, conjure themselves up on the computer! You have to think about what to write, is it suitable in a foreign language, etc.! It's fun, no question, but if I don't get any feedback, or almost no feedback, then I'm not interested in writing and just leave it!

It's not even that everyone has to praise me, but I can't deal with ignoramuses ... and I don't want to!

Max

#3 2022-05-13 10:18:38

luckyone840
Bonus member
Male (45), Italy

Wow such a wonderful story, thank you Max, I read every line every word of your story, I enjoyed it so much.

I wonder if this is the mentality of most of carriers on this site? are you all think and behave like Gregor?

@Max, do you also carry male riders?

#4 2022-05-13 12:05:29

esel

Very good start, Max !  This beautiful mischievous Mistress  teases Her "unfortunate" slave quite a bit, perfectly knowing it will be next to impossible for him to articulate any correct reply .... Masters and Mistresses have all rights, slaves have none, so there is nothing to grumble about ... smile ...
That being said, it is really sadistically cruel to speak to one's slave, to behave with a slave as is he was a free man, or with a horse as if he was a man ... Unless it were a prelude to his liberation ??  Well ... I'm pretty sure that a "Liberation" is not a part of Jule's plan ... Hope so at least !

Esel

#5 2022-05-13 20:52:01

Max

Nice to read that, thank you!

I have a story - in concept - pretty much ready. A couple go on a tracking tour in Tanzania. The rented horses are black, of course! I could move the events to Estonia, in which case the "horses" would be Russian! Now to move it to the Alps, Italians riding Austrians ... at some point it becomes quite ridiculous!

But I could, dear luckyone,, also let men ride once, perhaps I am the horse in this case, perhaps the rider ... maybe none of them!

Max

#6 2022-05-15 00:19:01

Max

I have hinted, at least roughly, at what the content of my upcoming story will be, there were no objections, which of course makes me happy!

But first let's finish the current story, but then there will also be a man as a rider!
Max

#7 2022-05-15 00:23:28

Max

Part 3                                                 

Slowly it was time to use her fine whip a little more forcefully, a little more vigorously. It would soon get him back on track! The poor fellow had to toil in the shoulder saddle with his rider chatting so casually! He was still fighting like a lion to somehow please his rider with what he was saying! So her rider-slave hoped to spare his hide to some extent, Jule thought with a smile around the corners of her mouth! But she really enjoyed teasing him a little more with her rather trivial questions.

"It's really nice to chat with you, but we haven't even talked about the whip yet! You know a lot about that! You're a real expert in this field, you're way ahead of me! I also like to use the spurs with you because it puts more even pressure on the rider's thighs and calves! It's a great advantage, a good workout for the legs! With the riding whip it is rather one-sided, but we have already discussed that. Of course, a rider should not put the whip completely aside, even though too much use can easily lead to a painful shoulder, as I have explained to you in detail!"

At these words Jule now reached for the whip, pulled it out of the harness and let it whistle once through the air. "Phew! ... that makes good music! That's a quick way to perk up a tired riding horse, don't you think? A few good blasts, they'll bring back strength real quick, I think!" Then she took a long swing, the temptation was just too great to try it out! She pulled the whip across Gregor's fur with full force and without warning -SMACK- then immediately -SMACK- again!

Gregor was totally startled, flinched back, but immediately ran faster without thinking any further, even a bit faster after the second stroke, although he was already struggling with every step anyway, because the path climbed a bit more for a while. "Ouch!" said Jule with a surprised smile, "that was great, I hit it really well! Come on, my little horse, try a little harder if you love your horse's coat! Your riding goddess wants to have a little fun with you! I don't feel like riding so lamely through this beautiful countryside! Speed, I say! Hup! Hup! Hup! I don't want you to fall asleep while walking and I don't want to fall asleep while rocking and maybe even fall out of the saddle! Hahaha! The whip seems to have woken you up again, keep it up, the pace is good!"

Jule was really surprised at how startled Gregor was after just the first stroke, but immediately responded to her violently cracking whip! A few minutes ago it had sounded as if he was already whistling from the last hole as he trotted! She even briefly feared that he would soon begin to stagger, perhaps even collapse from exhaustion. But he didn't even cry out when the whip cracked, and picked up speed again right after the initial shock. That was great, that's what makes riding fun! Gregor could take a lot, she knew that, he was really resilient, a tough lad, a real fighter! There was no reason to treat him with excessive caution!  She could ride this wonderful, two-legged horse really hard sometimes, depending on her mood, that was no problem at all with him!

She took a firmer grip on the reins again to give him more guidance at the trot. He went very well, she clearly felt the respect he had for her whip. She only had to give him direction with the reins. The interesting question now was whether his rider, his "divine" rider, could perhaps achieve a little more speed with her spurs! But perhaps she should wait a little longer, because he would probably not be able to keep up this high pace for long. Then, when he slowed down, her spurs would surely be just the thing to pick up his pace again.

" ... and on - SMACK - that's it, my brave stallion, show your mistress what you've got! Just don't weaken or I'll get mad, keep going - SMACK- and keep the pace up!"  It was a delightfully wild ride! With a slight panic in his eyes, Gregor struggled on, step by step. His rider urged him on and on
. By now she had even raised her bottom a little and pressed her boots firmly into the stirrups.

Part 4

Now her slave finally slowed down a bit: "Hey! What's wrong with you all of a sudden? Why are you going so limp? Do you want to annoy your goddess with that? Speed up! Faster!" But he just didn't get any faster, on the contrary. Jule sat back in the shoulder saddle, a little disappointed, and let him go at his own pace without reacting further. Now the interesting second round was coming soon, with her spurs! There was certainly a lot of power to be extracted from him with that! She was really curious to see what else was possible with him! What reserves might there still be in his powerful muscles in front of her?

He was getting slower and slower by the minute, but despite his exhaustion he did not stop, bravely moving on with his rider on his shoulders. He was fighting with all his might, Jule could feel that clearly, but still: "Come on, you tired warrior! It can't have been that bad! I'm not getting out of the saddle anyway, don't even think about it! I'm really not that heavy that a stallion as strong as you couldn't carry me! You've been running well so far! What's the matter with you all of a sudden? Don't you want to move anymore? Come on! Come on, don't be so tired, keep on running! You wouldn't want your goddess to have to walk on this dirty path with her pretty new riding boots, would you?  ( Woe betide you if you collapse! ) That would be really rather mean of you too, while it's so nice just now!"

Gregor was desperate, by now he felt like he was carrying a boulder on his shoulders! Not a second's rest had his rider allowed him! He was only dragging himself on, no longer knowing where he was getting this strength from! But after her last words it was clear to him: Jule would not dismount to relieve him! She would stay in the saddle, ride him until he was actually at the end! More staggering than running, he moved on and on! If he really collapsed, anything could happen, he was sure! Then it came, almost as if she had read his thoughts: "I have already warned you: don't let it occur to you to collapse here in the hope of getting rid of your rider! I would strongly advise against that, because then I will get seriously angry with you, very angry!" There he had heard it again! For heaven's sake: everything, just don't break down, just don't give up!

Jule now just let him go on, realising that there was simply no point at the moment in continuing to beat him with the whip. This would only damage his strained skin unnecessarily. It would not, however, improve his performance, no matter how hard she struck! It might even render him useless for some time, and that would be a real pity, she thought! He still received light strokes with the riding whip, but it was more like stroking and not aimed at making him faster again. He really couldn't do any more at the moment.

What was interesting for Jule was that in the last few minutes it was not only the crop that had stimulated him, it was not only the physical pain he had to endure from his rider. She wasn't even sure if that had been the biggest contributor to his tremendous exertion! Her feigned disappointment at his drop in performance after their wild ride, the admonitions not to let himself down so much and to try harder,! She called him "limp dick" or "lame goat", even "tired horse". These words also got under his skin, hurt his slave pride and also released fresh strength in his body! She knew exactly how much he adored her, worshipped her, her slave Gregor had not just said that! He would rather toil like an ox in front of a plough, like a packhorse, only he did not want to look like a weakling in the eyes of his divine mistress, that was far worse for him than anything else!

Interesting to know what simple tricks she could use to make this two-legged, athletic riding horse fall a little further under her spell. If he was already completely under her spell, then there was nothing to stop her from fulfilling his secret wishes! She would be happy to use him as a riding slave, but of course she would also demand merciless performance! First, however, they went on a little slower, so that he would regain his strength after a while. But then she was of course very curious to see if she could get a bit more out of him with the help of her spurs!

Fortsetzung folgt!

Max

#8 2022-05-15 14:58:38

caballito
Bonus member
Male (In his sixties), South America

Wow!

The tourists could also be African, Asian, American, or Oceanic women visiting Europe (in your case, Germany) and riding European (in your case, German) human horses.

Max, I doubt you'll be upset about this.

Max wrote:

I have a story - in concept - pretty much ready. A couple go on a tracking tour in Tanzania. The rented horses are black, of course! I could move the events to Estonia, in which case the "horses" would be Russian! Now to move it to the Alps, Italians riding Austrians ... at some point it becomes quite ridiculous!

But I could, dear luckyone,, also let men ride once, perhaps I am the horse in this case, perhaps the rider ... maybe none of them!

Max

#9 2022-05-15 15:01:40

caballito
Bonus member
Male (In his sixties), South America

Any beautiful woman, regardless of ethnicity, has the Power to ride on top of you using you as her human horse.

Think about it Max, wouldn't this be wonderful?

caballito wrote:

Wow!

The tourists could also be African, Asian, American, or Oceanic women visiting Europe (in your case, Germany) and riding European (in your case, German) human horses.

Max, I doubt you'll be upset about this.

Max wrote:

Max

#10 2022-05-16 18:42:40

esel

@Max
@caballito
WE all wish we could be as strong as the ponyslave of your very good story, and thus trot, run, canter and gallop for a long time ! We would be able to regain our strength even while still carrying our rider, just at a slightly slower pace ... But unfortunately we usually cannot reach such fabulous performances ... But that's perhaps the reason why we enjoy so much your stories : For a while we are the inefatigable horse of Jule, we feel Her weight on our shoulders, Her whip on our skin, and like Amber's real horse, we run and run and run under Her gorgeous weight and wickedness, which we love so much !

Please keep writing  "our" great achievements !

esel

#11 2022-05-16 20:35:29

Max

You have described that very beautifully, dear donkey!

We are all aware of the physical limits, of course, but there are stories in which we can "experience" things, we can feel things that are only possible in the imagination!

One simply must not forget: the increase of imagination is not automatically reality! Many things can be beautiful if you leave them in your dreams!

Max

#12 2022-05-18 14:31:02

Max

Part 5

Gregor was surprised that his rider did not continue to beat him, even seeming to accept that he was now walking much slower. She continued to sit quietly on his shoulders, probably having lit a cigarette, he suspected. It was no longer a brisk pace he was moving at, but compared to what he had been doing for the last few minutes, it was almost comfortably slow. Now a feeling even arose in him, something like gratitude towards his mistress, his rider! What a wonderful, divine woman was sitting on his shoulders, whom he was allowed to serve as a riding slave!

In the meantime, Gregor had recovered somewhat, so that he could again perceive Jules' irresistible, erotic charisma. First of all, of course, it was her firm thighs that he felt right next to his head. With every step he took, they exerted a slight pressure. He also felt when she turned her body slightly, yes, even the movements when she turned her head a little, felt it directly over those wonderful, firm thighs. Even every blow with the riding whip announced itself fractions of a second in advance. He could even almost always anticipate the use of spurs, because the muscles tightened briefly before the heels of her riding boots hit him in the flanks. But still: he was afraid of those terrible spurs, because he knew only too well how hard and mercilessly she could kick with them!

Then, as if she had almost guessed: "Gregor, we haven't talked about my spurs at all today, or not very intensively, because they are also important for a good ride! You were kind enough to put them on yourself before our little ride! It must have been awful for you, because there's no doubt that it's not very pleasant to be poked in the ribs with them! It's even supposed to be quite painful, I've been told! Are they really as painful as they say? Do you have great respect for them, maybe even a little fear?"

"Mistress, spurs are ..."

"Run a little faster again, Gregor! I can feel that you have regained your strength, then of course we want to get back into a fast trot! You know my favourite pace on a longer distance! Up! ... a little faster... - SMACK - ...  - SMACK - !" Immediately her stallion ran faster, soon reaching the desired pace.

Actually, Jule had not wanted to strike with the whip, especially not so hard, and then twice! But it had just come over her, as if automatically she had grabbed the whip and cracked a few on him! She was just glad that Gregor was a really robust, tough lad and took it all so well! Another, less sturdy stallion would probably have got weak in the knees and would probably have collapsed some time ago ... she had really made a good choice with her two-legged horse!

"We were just at the spurs Gregor, I had interrupted you, please excuse me! Go on, I'm listening to you with great interest! I'm always interested in your opinion on such things!"

He was totally taken aback by how friendly she talked to him and almost whipped him at the same time! He was still thinking about the spurs, he hadn't expected it at all, when the two juicy strokes hit him, and they burned his skin like fire! In a moment he was running faster again, but of course he felt that he hadn't really regained his strength in that short time. After all, as divine as his rider was, even a goddess has her weight! But now she was still waiting, apparently patiently, for his answer.

"Mistress, I give everything for you! I try hard, run ... as fast as I can, as fast as ... as you wish! It is just ... just sometimes very strenuous, but I really give everything!" Jule noted with pleasure and satisfaction that he was slowly running out of breath again as he talked! She had probably struck the two blows at the right time after all, letting him rest there any longer would probably only have spoiled her fun in driving him on. Jule had to smile, wanted to "drill" a little further: "I asked you about the spurs, Gregor! You're not really listening to me! Please answer my question and don't talk such nonsense again that I didn't ask for!"

Gregor was startled, almost as startled as he had been moments ago when he received the two blows! That stern, though not particularly loud, tone were very dangerous! These could be harbingers of what was to come! He noticed how cold fear sweat was now forming on his scalp and running down his neck in thick drops.

#13 2022-05-18 14:58:09

luckyone840
Bonus member
Male (45), Italy

What does Gregor and the mistress look like? Do they look like some actors?

I am so amazed to learn that a carrier can regain strength by not running but still carrying a person, in that case, he can carry a person all time except sleeping i guess?

When I was a child i once had the opportunity to ride a horse for long time, but after a while because of the abrasion my inner thighs were sore and I had to get off the saddle and rest, besides my legs are forced to be stay apart for long time, it was also not comfortable; I have never ridden a person for that long time, I wonder if the mistress would have had similar (at least somewhat) soreness by riding excessively on Gregor? If there is, is there a way for her to recover while keep riding without getting off his shoulders?

#14 2022-05-22 12:20:36

Max

Part 6

"Mistress, I give everything ... all my strength ... walk, run ... I know ... yes ... how much you like to ride me in the ... in ... a fast trot ... I know ... I give everything ... the spurs ... please ... I give everything ... please no spurs! It ... it ... this pain ... "

"Ahh, now I understand your concerns! Good thing we talked about it! So you think that even without the spurs, yes, maybe even without the whip, you're making an effort to carry me, so that I don't even have to keep pushing you with them! That they are completely superfluous, so to speak, because you are such a willing riding slave! Did I understand you correctly, Gregor? Are you really of this opinion? Interesting! Then I would have to have practically no idea about riding! It's not very pleasant for me when my slave horse knows everything better than its rider!"

Gregor winced! He hadn't meant it that way at all! He only wanted to say that he would toil to the best of his ability, that he wanted to squeeze all the strength out of his exhausted body for her! That maybe she would see sense and at least not kick too hard with those cruel spurs, if his rider was going to use them! But now it had all gone wrong again! His mistress had simply twisted his words around in her mouth and given them a different meaning! But on top of that, he was already quite out of breath again, simply no longer capable of wordy explanations.

"No ... yes ... no mistress ... please ... I didn't mean to ... !"

"Shut up before I despise you even more! How and with what I drive you is my business alone! You want to tell me when I may use the spurs and when I may not - with your kind permission? When the whip is right for the master slave and when it is not? Surely none of this can be true! I have the impression that the tail is slowly wagging the dog here!"

Jule paused for a moment, having to smile at her own words! She knew it well, he had meant it completely differently, yes, of course he had said it completely differently, as far as one could still speak of a meaningful speech with his stammering, but no matter! In any case, she had succeeded in twisting the meaning perfectly: the fellow was now close to despair, was at this moment already on the verge of going crazy with fear! So she was on the right track!

"Obviously one can't talk sense to you anymore! You're not only unreasonable, no, you're even quite impudent, even insubordinate and presumptuous! I'll have to show you what wonders I can do with these little pointed tools on my riding boots! I actually thought you knew that, after all, you put them on me yourself this morning! Obviously you are of the opinion that they are completely superfluous, that I have no idea what is necessary for riding!

My God! What direction was that going in! What did Jule make of his spoken words? He would never have said something like that to his mistress, he wouldn't even have thought it, she had to know that!

"Then let's see if I can't get a little more out of my rebellious slave with these little tips! I am quite optimistic that this will work very well! First of all we want to choose a faster pace, I want to test if you can gallop properly! Hop! Hop! Hop! Now we're going into a nice canter! Tempo! Go!"

Gregor felt his rider tighten her grip on the reins, pulling his head back. Then it happened immediately: he got the first heavy spur rides in the flanks, a little below the sensitive lower ribcage. Already with her first words she had let him feel what was coming next, had rubbed his skin, damp with sweat, a few times with the slightly crowned spurs. But then, almost without a second thought, she kicked him hard and short. He didn't know exactly what his rider had meant by "gallop", whether he could even manage this fast gait with his two legs, but in any case it had to be much faster than what he was familiar with "fast trot".

"Keep your shoulders steady when you walk! I'm not sitting on a rocking horse after all! Calmer in the shoulders I say! Then speed up right away! Hop! ... hop! ...hop! ... more speed! ... you can go even faster! Come on, you old lazy bones!"

Max

Last Part coming soon

#15 2022-05-22 20:27:48

Max

Last part

Those painful spurs again, exactly the same spot as just a few seconds ago! Gregor ran even faster, desperately trying to follow his rider's instructions, to run faster, calmly, just as his mistress had demanded of him. But still, no matter what he did, he kept getting short kicks in the switches! How was this going to end?

Jule was quite pleased with what she had done to him: everything had the planned effect! As she had already guessed, almost known: clearly her two-legged friend had even carried her at a decent pace, even before this little game! That was clear to her, of course, but, with those spurs, there was always a little more to get out of it, even if her riding slave himself was convinced to really give everything for his mistress! There was still more energy in his muscles that she wanted to awaken! She could really feel it in her tight thighs, in his sweating head, how hard he was now straining again! Jule wasn't even quite sure if he was really running that much faster! What was certain, however, was that this ride, his desperate struggle, was giving her enormous pleasure, it was glorious to ride him so wildly, to ride him like a fury!

"You see, Gregor, your dear rider wasn't entirely wrong after all! You suddenly run like a young deer! That's just right! You don't have to do anything else now, just keep up the pace, keep running, that's the way I want you too!"

Gregor ran, rushed, was out of his mind, fear and desperation drove him on, on and on! He no longer felt whether his divine mistress was still giving him spurs, whether she was still whipping him. He could still feel that she was giving him the direction, the path, where he had to "gallop". He was like in a drugged stupor, just keep going, just keep going!

Jule knew, of course, that he could not keep up this pace for much longer! She had now driven him into a state that could surely only last for a short time! He was so pretty easy to hold at a gallop, but then, probably from one moment to the next, his strength was simply spent. He would suddenly get soft legs and then collapse seconds later and nothing could prevent that! But she was experienced enough in the saddle to recognise this from various body signals shortly beforehand, then it was the same with her riding slave: Gregor slowed down, his stride irregular, then into a slight stagger. He would collapse and fall in a few moments and no rider in the world could somehow prevent it!

Jule quickly pulled her riding boots back with the stirrups and gave him a strong shove with her hands against the side of the back of his head. That was enough to knock him further off balance at first. Then followed another push from the other side, a short stagger and Gregor fell lengthways! He landed with his chest and stomach on the hard ground, unable to pull his exhausted legs up to protect himself so quickly. So he formed a large surface with his entire body, on which his skilled rider was able to catch herself in this dangerous-looking fall and even land quite softly, without a single bruise!

With a satisfied expression on her face, she immediately stood up again: well done! That was a very special riding experience today! Now she patted the dust off her breeches with satisfaction! ... and Gregor, who really needed a little break!

END

Thank you!

Board footer