Ultimate shoulder rides

Internet's #1 shoulder riding community

You are not logged in.

#1 2022-03-14 07:44:10

pppppp12

shoulder ride on a body builder(MoM)

On body builder i rode
I called him at my place for talking and to discuss some stuff....I Simply talked with him about here and there, he shared his body building stories like I can lift This and that much weight on shoulders...which made me more happy….all of sudden I asked will you be able to lift me … initially he taught that I’m asking him to do cradle lift …. Then I cleared, that I'm asking for SR…. He agreed for sr….he told it would be easy for me yo lift you…. after lifting me he also did squats while i was seating on his shoulders..i enjoyed the ride it was fabulous ride....i rode om him for approx 5 minutes...

#2 2022-05-03 04:26:20

Audreyb

Re: shoulder ride on a body builder(MoM)

pppppp12:

I found this topic  interesting because my ex husband is a  body builder and I managed to  coerce him  into carrying another man  on his shoulders.

We were not  married at  that time  and  I often insisted  that he let me  sit on his shoulders for  various reasons and carry me that way when I felt like it. He  did  not like doing this  for me  but I could always get him  to  by  attacking his ego .
Whether  he was carrying me or I was just sitting up there, he always obeyed me  , even with some resentment on his part.

One day we happened to be at  a gathering  which included  my ex  boyfriend. We  were  still  friends  and  broke up  only because he confessed  that he was  gay. It took  some time  before we became  friends again  but  we  had a  long close history  and stayed close friends. 

I  knew  my (now )ex husband didn't like my gay ex  boyfriend but it  amused me to see how far I  could  coerce him  into doing things he didn't like.  I managed to  challenge him to carry  my ex boyfriend on his shoulders.  He  objected very strongly  but I pushed and prodded him , bruising his ego by implying he wasn't "man enough"  and  "too weak"  until  he complied.  My  ex  boyfriend  knew  I  was  pushing it  to test   my ex  husband's limits,  but really wanted  to sit  on  his shoulders ,  mostly because he  knew my husband resented  him.

My ex bent at  the waist  and  my  friend immediately straddled his head and sat on his neck. My  husband straightened up  and my  friend smiled  down at me,wiggled his cute  bottom and winked  at  me because he  knew  I was making my  husband the object of  our  joke.   I  got  my husband to carry  my  friend several times  around the area  we were parked  in while  my  friend smiled  and simulated a  sexual action  that my  husband couldn't see.
It was a  joke we  shared between us  for  several  years after  that day.

#3 2022-05-03 14:38:12

rider1985

Audreyb:

what a great story!

could you tell us some more about how built a bodybuilder your ex husband was and how long you made him carry your ex?

riding on bodybuilders' shoulders is a great topic, please keep sharing wink

#4 2022-05-04 03:52:08

Audreyb

rider1985:

My ex husband was  a little over 6ft tall and  weighed about 230 lbs at the time. He wasn't a  competitive body  builder  but he was  very  muscular with a  very wide back  and "ripped" as my friends  put it.
He is rather  bright in  reality but easy to  control  because his ego was and is  the  chink in his armor.

At  concerts, parades etc, I could sit on his shoulders for literally hours and sometimes only sit on  one shoulder. It always  felt good  to see the envy in other women's eyes while I sat on him.
I should mention that I weighed between  130  to 135 lbs at the time.

My gay ex-boyfriend was 5ft 9in,  average  build and  about 175 lbs at the time.  He really did enjoy the ride  and often  mentioned how much he  enjoyed 'Sitting On my  Hunk" that  day. 

My ex  husband and I were married for  a little over a year and I was  training him a little at a time throughout our marriage. His physical strength and  muscles are really the only thing I miss about him.
I did get him  to carry some heavy people  in various ways. He  never liked it , but as I said, I had him firmly under my  thumb.

#5 2022-05-04 13:06:42

rider1985

Audreyb:

I'm sorry it didn't work with him, but I bet you get the most out of his muscles and strength during the time together.

Have you ever ridden on someone as strong as him?

#6 2022-05-04 18:03:02

Audreyb

rider1985:

No need to be sorry about my  marriage. I dated him for about a year and we were married just over a year. The marriage was open  on my end because I'm not  monogamous and he agreed  because I wouldn't  marry him if he didn't. 
He was fun to play with but I got bored having to  retrain him  to many times and I  divorced him. It  really is fun to control a man who is twice your size. If I wanted  to, I could get him back by  wiggling my finger.

I never rode or sat on the shoulders  of anyone  stronger than  he was   as an adult.  I was  carried  by a man who was a  good friend of my father as a  young  girl  . He was not a body builder  but still very  muscular and strong,almost  certainly stronger than my ex  husband. But he carried me out of affection and I  didn't  control him. Once he carried me  for several miles and I don'tr think he even  noticed my weight sitting on him. I was  probably about 100 lbs at that time.

Getting my ex husband  to carry other people was always a challenge  but a lot of fun. He carried several of my  girl friends who weight much more than  me and a few of my  male friends including two  guys who  were  my current  boyfriends at the time.
He hated  carrying the men  the most  but it was fun to watch .

#7 2022-05-12 00:44:37

rider1985

Audreyb:

You have been lucky to ride a bodybuilder (or anyway a veyr muscular man) so many times.

It happened to me only one, at a concert. He was a stranger big guy built like a heavy powerlifter. He saw me looking at other guys doing shoulders rides and he asked if I wanted one. Not sure how long he carried me for, but with short breaks must have been most of the afternoon. Never had something similar again

What about the men you forced your bf to carry? Apart from your gay friend, how did it happen?

#8 2022-05-12 16:27:11

Audreyb

rider1985:

The first few  were just coercion. Dares and attacking his ego were my method  because I knew exactly what buttons to push.
The  first straight  man I got him to carry was the boyfriend of one of my  girl  friends. I got him  to  carry my  girl friend by  challenging him simply because she weighed more than me.He really didn't want to but she and I pushed  him hard  and his ego , added to wanting to please me won out. I was amused to  notice the strain on his face when  he got down  and she sat  on him. She really didn't like him but  she  didn't show that she didn't except that she sat down on his shoulders with a  bounce and  then squeezed his head between her thighs, pretending that she was afraid of falling.
He didn't really have much of a problem carrying her so we pushed  our game  farther  by involving  her  boyfriend. The boyfriend  joined in,saying that most bodybuilders  had muscles  only for  show etc.
The boyfriend was a little on  the chubby side and I  guess  around 200 lbs. My ex finally  gave in  with  three of us  making fun of him  and he almost growled  as he stooped down  and  the man sat ,almost  jumped on his shoulders. My ex  walked  once around the room and wanted to stop but we made fun of him  and the  guy sitting on  him  said "is that all you  got?" Well,  we got him to make 4 more  circles of the room. One more than he made with my  girl friend riding him.   I think  her boyfriend enjoyed it more  than we thought he would  because we noticed a bulge in his shorts afterward.

It wasn't until after we  were  married and I broke  him down   a little at a time  that I got him to  carry a few of my own boyfriends and several of my  gay male friends. He  hated the latter  the  most because he's very  homophobic and that made his discomfort more  fun  for me and others   watching.

#9 2022-06-29 10:48:03

rider1985

Audreyb:

How's the riding lately? Do you have any muscular man to carry you nowadays? smile

#10 2022-06-29 19:18:15

Audreyb

rider1985:

I haven't  had any  particularly muscular guys  carry me in some time.
I probably  could get a body  builder or  gym rat if I really wanted one.
One  man I believe I could is  one of the boyfriends  of a close friend.
He has  a fetish for  being  submissive and being  squashed. My  friend is a plus size woman and  accommodates his fetish but I don't think she sits on his shoulders.  She's  rather heavy and afraid of falling.

I don't really avoid  muscular guys for dating, but my taste is for  more average  guys   and muscle guys and  gym  rats are less submissive and it's harder to attack their egos  and make them  do what I  want.
Also, since I'm  older  than when I  was married and tend to date  older men  who are  not as easy to  manipulate , it takes more manipulation with  more  mature  men. As such, choosing men  by how well I can control them  and their personality types  requires less of my  time and effort.
But I have  a couple of guys  who have let my  friends ride on  their shoulders.

Board footer