Ultimate shoulder rides

Internet's #1 shoulder riding community

You are not logged in.

#1 2022-05-05 16:06:34

lindy11347
Male (over 50), USA

My Sister-In-Law

Am somewhat distressed by the lack of stories, particularly true ones. The following is my true experience.

This happened over 45 years ago, but the remembrance still brings a smile to my face. My sister-in-law is  a tall (5' 11") woman with an exceptional figure and long, long legs. I had wondered for a long time what it would be like to carry her on my shoulders. Finally, the opportunity arrived. I was watching her young daughter while she ran some errands. Upon returning home she asked my help in retrieving an item from a high shelf. Suggested that I use the step ladder as she was not very steady on it.  Where the courage came from I don't know, but I suggested that she get on my shoulders to get it as I would be much steadier than any ladder.

She was reluctant at first saying she was to big to be lifted like that. I assured her that it was no problem and she reluctantly agreed. I believe she really enjoyed the experience as after we secured the item she asked me to carry her over to the mirror so she could see how this looked. Evidently she was very pleased because when I put her down she held her legs together so when I withdrew my head I brushed up against her knob and she then let out a small gasp of delight.

She must have really liked the ride as we repeated it several times after this event.

I have been a participant in this site for many years and have related numerous adventures. Is it possible to restore my bonus membership?

Lindy

#2 2022-05-07 13:07:16

caballito
Bonus member
Male (In his sixties), South America

Re: My Sister-In-Law

Female relatives (aunts, female cousins, nieces; some people include direct ancestors, such as mother and grandmothers, and direct descendants, such as daughters and granddaughters) and female affinity relatives (sisters-in-law, mothers-in-law, daughters-in-law, and their relatives) they are some of our closest and most worshiped Riders.
I think the most exciting or dangerous Rider is the sister-in-law, because she is our brother's wife (a woman married to her husband) or our wife's sister.

#3 2022-05-07 23:20:55

Max

Why do you think that female relatives are the better riders? I don't want to rule it out, but I would be interested to know the reason!

Why is the sister-in-law, your brother's wife, a particularly good rider? At first glance I don't understand that either, but the reasons are certainly very interesting!
I look forward to a discussion!
Max]

#4 2022-05-08 02:08:59

caballito
Bonus member

The emotional bond between the Female Rider and her human horse is special and takes the riding upstairs to the sublime, the mystical, the divine.

If this emotional bond did not exist, the Female Rider would feel riding a man is the same as riding an equine horse. But, with the emotional bond, she feels this man is unique and special because he is not just any horse, he is her human horse.

If this emotional bond did not exist, the man would feel like he was carrying a package or another man on his shoulders, and not being ridden by his Female Rider, his Owner.

The sister-in-law is your closest relative by marriage, she is not a blood relative like your female cousin or your aunt, she is your relative by reason of marriage, be it your brother's marriage or your own marriage.

This riding is exciting because borders on the forbidden, she is married or you are married or both are married, being ridden by your sister-in-law is not an adulterous relationship but it could be misunderstood.

#5 2022-05-08 13:11:26

Max

Now I understand your point better! That is of course something completely different from how I see the matter! To me, riding a human is the service of a slave. Often I see a reverence for the ( fem. ) rider, even when a strong slave ( fem. ) is ridden by a young man there is affection, even if not on an equal level.

Yes, we have completely different ideas ... but that doesn't matter, people are different!

Max

#6 2022-05-09 01:49:07

caballito
Bonus member

Of course, we are all different.
Certain theories say: ponyplay or Rider/horse relationship is a Dominant/submissive relationship.
2 scenarios could occur:
1. Dominant person enslaves submissive person, making him her slave and transforming him into her horse.
2. Submissive person submits himself to a dominant person, turning himself into her submissive, and the dominant person transforming her submissive into her horse.
They are 2 different paths but they reach the same goal: Goddess riding her human horse.

#7 2022-05-09 02:07:25

caballito
Bonus member

Some relationships are more exciting than others because they could be misunderstood because they could be forbidden because they would be taboo.
Seeing a married woman riding men who are not her husband, and seeing a married man being ridden by women who are not her wife could lead to gossip problems from people who are lifeless and gossipy.
If you are ridden by your sister-in-law, your brother's wife, and you are caught by your brother he might see you as his wife's horse or see you as his rival.
If you are ridden by your sister-in-law, your wife's sister, and you get caught by your wife, she might see you as her sister's horse or see her sister as her rival.
In both cases, if your brother or your wife did not know your sister-in-law rides you, you should talk while your sister-in-law rides you and come to an amicable agreement.
Therefore, you should always communicate that you are your sister-in-law's horse before you are caught by your brother or your wife, explain to them so that they understand.

#8 2022-05-09 10:33:23

esel

If I had to choose between Max and Caballito's visions regarding "human horses" and their riders, I woud clearly vote for Max !

I know that SR is usually played as a plain ordinary game, but, basically  it is NOT A PLAIN GAME ... A game in which a person is confined to a role usually played by animals, is not totally innocent ! It's even a step further down what Karl Marx condemned as "man's exploitation by man" . The fact that, in our democracies, such exploitation cannot be achieved without the full prior consent of the victim does not change its internal  dynamics, that of a potential master/slave relationship ... ! 

This master/slave scenario could also prevent or simplify the tricky situations described by Caballito in his latest post : A human horse/donkey is not allowed to choose his riders ... His owner is the one who decides about that ... smile   

Esel

#9 2022-05-09 15:07:06

Max

Whether there are "gods" is for the ladies themselves to judge, but there are undoubtedly "goddesses", i.e. women before whom one would most like to fall on one's knees! In my opinion, you need a special disposition to think like that, but I won't go into that. But it is certain that not every man develops such feelings.

We often see such women on the stages of this world, in films or perhaps one or the other is lucky enough to have such a being in the neighbourhood whom he sees occasionally! Having a relationship with a "goddess" is not easy! I think it is easier for men who don't necessarily see a "goddess" in such a woman, but there are still dreams and fantasies. The heightening of the fantasy is not necessarily the reality!

I will write another story about a "goddess" who rides her slave! She is not very nice to him! This one will be ready by the end of the week!

Max

#10 2022-05-09 17:52:21

lindy11347
Male (over 50), USA

Thank you all for your comments. There was nothing sexual or immoral about carrying my then sister-in-law on my shoulders. She enjoyed it and so did I. My purpose was to get all of you to post your own real or fantasy experiences. Another memorable real event that I witnessed was the week before my marriage to my current wife. We were at the pool with her sister and her niece and nephew. Playing around I put her 7 year old niece on my shoulders. No sooner was she up there when the 10 year old nephew insisted my wife to be get on his shoulders. What a site it was to see this tall 5' 9" woman proudly seated on this young kid's shoulders riding around the pool, even challenging us to a chicken fight. He eventually carried her one more time before we left.

Hope I do not violate any rules about children. This was nothing other than done in fun.

#11 2022-05-09 21:56:39

Max

Now you have completely misunderstood something! Of course my contribution has nothing whatsoever to do with what you are experiencing!

I won't go into it any further, that would only lead to more nonsense!

Max

#12 2022-05-09 22:46:32

lindy11347
Male (over 50), USA

I am not sure what I misunderstood. Thanks for your comments. No need to continue further.

#13 2022-05-10 02:06:08

caballito
Bonus member

lindy11347
Thank you very much for sharing your experiences.

Board footer