Internet's #1 shoulder riding community

You are not logged in.

#151 2021-11-20 18:32:19

caballito
Bonus member
Male (In his sixties), South America

Re: Riding Goddesses

The event happened.
The 33 chosen ladies were summoned with their 99 human horses, 34 teams led by the ladies were formed:
- 15 lady teacher with 3 dads.
- 10 moms with 1 male teacher and 2 dads.
- 8 moms with 3 dads.
Furthermore, the Goddess was with her husband, her son's teacher, and the school principal.

- In this training the 33 classrooms of the school are represented by 33 teams and each team will be led by a lady, either a lady teacher or a mother, we will carry out playful games and you will replicate the training to the other parents when you are gathered in the classroom. We are going to form 34 teams, 33 classrooms and my team. Said the Goddess.

All the parents were happy because they will play with the lady of her dreams.
- All standing, the ladies with their hands on their hips in a sexy pose and the men around them. They followed the instructions.
Every lady is a Star, men walk like planets around their stars.
Men, crawl around your stars on all fours.
Men, worship your stars who give light to your lives.

Prostrate men kissed ladies' footwear.

- Men, squat around your stars, crouch low.
Men obeyed.
- Shoulder riding!
34 ladies rode 1 of their 3 horses.
- Get up!
102 men stood up, 34 of them were being ridden, ladies rode while men walked, every 3 minutes riders changed horses.
The ride was 45 minutes, each horse was ridden 5 times by its rider, being ridden 15 minutes.

At the end of the event, they formulated common conclusions.

Last edited by caballito (2021-11-21 02:22:22)

#152 2021-11-21 06:20:30

caballito
Bonus member

A father confessed to a lady teacher:
- Since I met you I wanted to be your horse and be ridden by you, today my dream came true.
- You have your wife.
- I'm still faithful to her because I want to be your horse, not your man.

A male teacher confessed to a mother:
-I wanted to be your horse and be ridden by you since I met you, today I feel fulfilled.
- I am married and have a husband.
- He is your man, I am your horse.

The school principal added: I remember my first days as a teacher, I was ridden by moms of my students, I was ridden by lady teachers, I was ridden by lady administrative staff of the school (secretary, janitor, cleaning staff), etc.
Former students are also part of the educational community, all of them are of legal age.
Moms, lady teachers, lady administrative staff and lady former students rode dads, male teacher, male administrative staff and former male students.

#153 2021-11-21 07:04:39

caballito
Bonus member

I remember a beautiful mom who rode me and others when (day or night) where (in a public place like the street or the park or school when parents were allowed to enter, or in a private place like their home), and how she wanted (on my shoulders, on all fours).
We all fell at her feet, her dominion was immense, even her human horses were ridden by her relatives and close friends because she wanted it that way.
Once she was riding the judge being accompanied by her husband, she called me and I approached her, on my knees I kissed her boots, she ordered me to carry her husband while she rode the judge, I obeyed her .
As she rode to the judge and her husband was carried by me, they held hands and gave each other kisses and affection, while her horse and his carrier were in the "friend zone."
Then she commanded her husband to carry her, we both obeyed her.
- While I ride the judge, you are carried by my husband, understood?
- Yes ma'am.
-How is my daughter in her studies.
-She is very well, she is a very intelligent girl
- I'm glad, come down and get ready to be ridden by me.
She rode me down a long trail.

#154 2021-11-21 07:12:30

caballito
Bonus member

Years passed, her daughter graduated from high school and shortly after at dismissal time I received a pleasant visit from the beautiful mother accompanied by her husband, I knelt before her at the school door and prostrated on my knees and elbows I kissed her boots.
- I know I stopped riding you after you stopped being my daughter's teacher.
- You have all the right madam, so you rode on the other teachers of your daughter.
- By advising her you led or carried my daughter to the right path, even after you stopped being her teacher, your advice to her was good.
The mother's husband fell into temptation, knelt before his wife and kissed her boots along with me. At that time his daughter arrived.
- Hello!
I heard a cute voice, raised my face and recognized my former female student. Become a beautiful woman like her mother.
-My daughter has just reached the age of majority, she is now of legal age, said the mother.
- I came to thank you for your teachings, advice and taking me or carried me along the way when no one else did.
I crawled over to my former female student and kissed her boots while another teacher went to kiss Mom's boots..
- Thank you very much for letting me carry you away.
That is when the lover of my former female student arrived, they had a long French kiss while I kissed my former student's boots.
- I love you.
- I love you too.
My former female student's crush knelt before her and kissed her boots along with me.
Now mom and daughter had 2 men kissing her boots, her partner and a teacher.

#155 2021-11-21 08:25:10

caballito
Bonus member

Mom and daughter had their partner and a teacher kissing their boots. In this, 2 officials who work in the bank passed, they stared at them.
Mother and daughter noticed this and called them.
- Come on.
- Stop.
They commanded their partners to kneel beside them, and the teachers to kneel behind them.
- Come on your knees.
- Better come crawling.
One crawled on all fours on his hands and knees, while the other crawled on his elbows and knees.
- Imitate the other, crawl like a worm.
They both crawled on their elbows and knees and kissed the ladies' boots.
- Thank you Mistress, they both said while kissing boots.
- What are you working on?
- We are bank officials, we command over many subordinates.
- You started as subordinates and were promoted, now you are bosses.
- Yes ma'am.
- In the same way, you will start as carriers of our packages or objects or people we want you to carry, if you are good you could be promoted to be our horses. It is understood?
- Yes, Goddesses.
- I want you to carry my husband, the mother commanded one of the bosses.
- I want you to carry my lover, the daughter commanded the other boss.
The 2 bosses carried the husband and the lover on their shoulders while the daughter rode me and the mother rode the other teacher. The wife and daughter grabbed their partners' hands and French kissed them as they rode.
- My former teacher was ridden by my mother and he carried me, this is the first time I have ridden him. Said my former student to the one in love with her.
- Now you ride it like a horse. The lover replied.
- He is a horse, as you are my horse and my father is my mother's horse.
- He is the best human horse I ride, said the mother.
-Poetically speaking, when he teaches his students, he charges them on the path of triumph, he advances while his students are led by him. Said my former student.
- Now you ride it, replied the lover.
- Now I will ride you, sentenced my former student.
Change of horse and porter, mom rides dad, my former student rides hers in love with her, teachers are carried by bank officials.
- Thank you very much for your teachings and advice, my former student told me, in my years at school you were the best being ridden by my mother and carrying me even after my mother stopped riding you.
Change of horse and porter, mother rides me, my former student rides the other teacher, the bank officials are carried by the husband and the lover.
- After a long time I ride this good horse again. Mom said.
- Because you wanted it, replied the daughter.
-He continued to carry you.
- On the right path, the path of success.
Change of horse and charger, mother rides her daughter's lover, my former student rides her father, bank officials carry teachers.
- Now I am of legal age, it is the first time I ride my father and my father is ridden by me, before I was carried by my father and my father carried me.
- When they are little, dads carry their sons and daughters, this is not shoulder ride.

#156 2021-11-21 09:47:54

caballito
Bonus member

The other day I coordinated with a Lady teacher to be ridden by her and my former female student when leaving school.
A couple of parents waited for her at the door of the school. Her husband prostrated himself before her and kissed her boots, prostrate I kissed his wife's boots.
- How have you been?
- Well thanks.
- Although I stopped being your son's lady teacher, you continued looking for me to be ridden by me, this is faithfulness, you are my faithful dog and horse.
- Hello! I heard the voice of my former female student, she rode her lover and was accompanied by her mother riding her father, behind her the bank officials followed them crawling on all fours.
Like last time, when my former female student rode me, ladies wore riding attire.
- How is my former student? Lady Professor asked the father who was kissing her boots.
-Good afternoon ma'am, said former male student of lady teacher, prostrated before her and kissed her boots.
-My son has just reached the age of majority, he is of legal age, now he is a man and he came to appear before you.
- The first thing my former student is doing when he is of legal age is kissing my boots, answered Lady Teacher.
- The first thing my former teacher does when I am of legal age was kissing my boots, said my former female student.
- Please ride me because I am your horse, pleaded the male former student.
- Horse, come here. My former female student commanded me, I obeyed her.
The lady teacher rode her male former student, my female former student rode me, wives mounted husbands, my female former studentīs lover and the bank officials followed the caravan.
- My father is your horse and you ride him, I always wanted to be your horse and now I am of legal age, I am your horse and I am ridden by you, said the male former student to the female teacher.
- In my case, the teacher I'm riding is my mother's horse and she rides him, now he's my horse and I ride him, said the former female student.
- My dad carried me until you started riding him, I remember he put me down and you rode him. Said the male former student.
- In my case, nobody got me down to be ridden by another lady, said the former female student.

#157 2021-11-21 10:54:46

caballito
Bonus member

Horse change
My female ex-student's mom rode me and my female ex-student rode her dad
-As in the old days, while I rode the teacher, your father was carrying you, the mother said to her daughter.
- It's not the same, before I was carried, now I ride.
Simultaneously, the lady teacher rode the father of her male former student, and the mother of the male former student rode the female former student's lover.
- As in the old days, female teacher rides dad while son follows.
Horse change.
My former student rides the father of the former male student, the mother of my former student rides the male former student, the lady teacher rides my former student's father, and the mother of the male former student rides me.
The ladies try to comfort the male former student.
- You must mature, I rode many men for years and now I ride you, you are lucky, said the mother of my former female student; your dad is a horse and now I ride him, then I ride you, my former female student told him; there are dads who are horses, now I ride one of them, said the lady teacher; the teachers are horses, now I ride one of them, said his mom.
Change of horses.
Lady ex student rides male former student, moms ride the other mom's husband and lady teacher rides me.
Moms dismount from dads and leave, former female student rides the lover, lady teacher rides former male student and I follow them.
- I know it was your dream and for that reason I am the first person to ride you.
- Sorry, ma'am.
- I forgive you, but don't let it happen again.
- Yes ma'am.

#158 2021-11-21 11:09:38

caballito
Bonus member

- Has it happened again? the Goddess asked.
- No, lady teacher keep riding 2 generations, father and son.
- In your case?
- I keep being ridden by mother and daughter.
- For this reason, only adults can participate in riding, either as a rider or as a horse. Minors must not participate in this role-playing game.
A father intervened: but, parents carry their children.
- You said well, carry in a child's game where there are carriers and carrieds, shoulder riding is a role-playing game where there are riders and riddens.

#159 2021-11-21 12:24:17

caballito
Bonus member

Returning to the present time.

The human horses promised to buy their bridles (bit, straps to tie the bridle on their heads, and reins) and saddle with stirrups, in addition to giving their lady riders riding attire including spurs.
- Where can I hide the bridle and saddle so my wife can't find them?
- You can ask your wife to ride you or you can give them to your lady rider to keep.

-What do I tell my husband if he finds bridle, saddle and riding gear at home?
- Tell him you like to ride and if you don't have a human horse at home you will ride horses outside.

- I'm going to talk to their families, said the Goddess.

She first met 33 husbands.
The guests arrived and she appeared riding to the director of the school duly bridled and saddled, she grabbed the reins, stepped on the stirrups, spurred her horse with the spurs and lashed him with the whip.
- What do you think when you see me riding him?
- I want to be your horse.
- You have a rider at home, your wives.
- True, but we dare not.
- Your wives took the first step
The wives appeared wearing riding attire, riding one of their human horses duly bridled and saddled, the husbands stood and clapped.
The husbands asked to be ridden by their wives and they agreed, riding them.

Then she met 99 + 33 = 132 wives.
The guests arrived, groups were formed, one per classroom with the rider in the middle of them, and the Goddess appeared riding to the director of the school duly bridled and saddled, she grabbed the reins, stepped on the stirrups, spurred her horse with her hands. spurs and whipped him with the whip.
-What do you think when you see me riding like this?
- I want to ride a horse.
- You have a horse at home, your husbands.
- True but we dare not.
-Your husbands took the first step.
The lady riders withdrew from the room and appeared, lady riders riding their husbands being followed by the husbands of the assistants, all the men were bridled and saddled, they handed the reins to the wives.
All ladies rode their husbands and accepted that they be trained.

Consequently, husbands' bridles and saddles are kept in their homes, husbands gave their wives riding outfits as gifts, and are ridden at home.

#160 2021-11-21 13:13:41

caballito
Bonus member

After the meeting with the Goddess, the husbands of the chosen riders bought their bridles and saddles, in addition they gave riding clothes to their wives.
Likewise, the wives of the chosen horses received riding attire as a gift.
In both cases, the wives wear riding clothes and have bridles and saddles at home to bridle and saddle any horse, not just their husbands.

Thus, several wives bridled, saddled and rode their relatives, their first horses: daddies, uncles, brothers, male cousins. Also other horses: brothers-in-law. Also to her recent horses: nephews of legal age. Her horses kiss her feet.
Others dominated their bosses and subordinates, and the bosses of their husbands, riding them and making them kiss their feet.
Those who have a lover, she tames him because he is her horse.

Likewise, the husbands were bridled, saddled and ridden by their relatives, first riders: sisters, lady cousins. Also by other riders: aunts, sisters-in-law. Also to his recent riders: nieces of legal age. He kisses the feet of his riders.
Others were dominated by their lady bosses and lady subordinates, being ridden by them and kissing their feet.
Those who have a lover, he is tamed by her because he is hers, her horse.

The trainings were on the weekends.

#161 2021-11-21 13:56:17

caballito
Bonus member

A 30-year-old wife, tall, long dark hair, brown skin, white teeth, beautiful face, hourglass shaped body, generous breasts, wide hips and fleshy buttocks wore the riding attire her husband gave her.

Upon arriving home, her 55-year-old husband threw himself on the ground, crawled over to her, kissed her boots and licked her spurs.

Do not get excited about my spurs because I will not use them with you, I'm sorry baby, today I have no time for you because I will go to ride another of my horses while you clean and shine the house, you cook, you wash clothes, hand wash my Linguerie and you take care of the children while I have fun riding, but first you take your bridle and your saddle with my whip to my truck, you come back fast because I will ride you to my truck.

The husband took the bridle, saddle, and riding crop, left them in the truck, and returned to be ridden bareback by his wife.
As she rode him she commented to him:
-Today I will ride the medical student, he is of legal age, my feet are the first he kissed and I am his first rider, you have his address if an emergency occurs.
- Yes ma'am.
- You know all my horses, I have the right to have many horses.
- Yes ma'am.
She rides her truck.
- Be a good boy and keep me informed.
- Yes ma'am.
At that her phone rang.
- Yes honey?
- All right, I'm going to your house.
She told her husband.
- Keep the bridle, saddle and whip because my horse bought his.
- Yes ma'am.
Once he did what she commanded, she left the house driving her truck.

Last edited by caballito (2021-11-21 20:07:45)

#162 2021-11-21 15:53:12

caballito
Bonus member

She is 170.18 cm. (5'7 ") but her boots are high platform (5.08 cm. / 2") and high heels (12.70 cm. / 5 "), she being 182.88 cm. / 6 'wearing these high heels.
Her husband is 160 cm. / 5'3 ", she being 10.18 cm. / 4" taller than him and 22.8 cm. / 9 "taller than him wearing these high heels.

She arrived at the chalet where the medical student lives, using the remote control she went into the parking lot of her horse. He was waiting for her, the house was empty available for her and him. She got out of her car, he kissed her boots, he lay down on his back and she stood on him, walking all over him.
The defeated man, 17 years her junior was happy watching her trample him, she looked down at him and put one foot on his face and then the other. The prints of her soles were marked on his face as the prints of his heels were marked on the man's chest and abdomen.
The phone rang, she answered and chatted as she walked over the man. She then she called her husband.
- How are the kids?
- Sleeping.
-Your boss called, he's upset with you, he says you didn't finish the day's work.
- But ...
- I summoned him to come where I am. Come to the med student's house, bring bridle, saddle, whip and bullwhip.
She got off the medical student, bridled him, saddled him up and rode under the full moon.

#163 2021-11-21 15:58:49

caballito
Bonus member

The first to arrive was the boss of her husband.
- Good evening.
- Get on your knees.
He obeyed her.
- Kiss my boots.
He kissed her boots as they chatted.
- What happened?
-Your husband did not fulfill his daily task.
-What time is his departure time?
- 5:00 pm.
- What time did you leave today?
- 6:00 pm.
- He stayed an extra hour, you don't pay.
- But...
- Where did you be all the day?
- In the club pool, being ridden by you. Your white bikini highlighted your Goddess shape and your brown skin.
- You weren't at your job. Does your wife know this?
- No Mistress.
- Your wife is the majority shareholder of the company.
- Yes Mistress.
- Is my husband guilty?
- No Mistress.
- Who is guilty?
- Me Mistress.

#164 2021-11-21 17:17:25

caballito
Bonus member

The lady's husband arrived to find his wife riding the medical student and her boss kneeling before her kissing her boots.
- Don't worry, he just confessed he's guilty. Give me the bullwhip because I will punish him.
-No Mistress, please, if my wife sees my skin marked by whipping she asks for a divorce.
She laughed out loud.
- Get out, you two, Get out! I will continue to ride my young horse. I command my husband's boss to take me to the pool tomorrow, and my husband to complete his house duties as a good householder.
The 2 defeated men obeyed her and withdrew from her.

The saddle is multi-functional, she rode the medical student on his shoulders and neck, also on his horizontal back while he crawled on all fours and other styles.

Then they went to the bench (a long seat for several people, typically made of wood or stone.), He lay down on his chest, she took the saddle from her horse, rode him on his horizontal back, she massaged his back, he felt relaxed.
She dismounted, he lay on his back, she rode him on his belly.
- I want your last memory of the day to be seeing me riding you because you are my horse.
- I love you.
- Sleep baby.
After several minutes he fell asleep, she wrapped him up with a blanket, went to her truck, got a new change of clothes and went to the bathroom, she took the bathroom, then she undressed and took a warm shower.
The shower was fantastic, she put on her new clothes, put away her riding clothes and went to her truck.

She went to her house, when entering her husband and her children were sleeping, she supervised the homework of her husband, clean house, shiny floor, clothes washed, dried and ironed, the morning meal ready, etc.

- I married a good man.

#165 2021-11-21 19:51:38

caballito
Bonus member

The next day the husband woke up early, got up and got his children ready, gave them breakfast, put the food in the tapers and shipped his children who went to school.
He went to see his wife, he knelt before the door, opened it, crept in on all fours towards her, kissed his wife's feet while she slept, as a reflex action she kicked him in the face, she half-opened her eyes.
- Come here.
He obeyed her.
- My husband, I like to see you presenting yourself to me crawling on all fours because you are my dog ​​and my horse, like other men; I'll give you more time Today I will ride your boss in the club pool because he is another of my horses. Run! To work.
He went to work for her.

She dressed in a hat, dark glasses, a flowered blouse, white lycra shorts, white socks and white ankle boots, the white highlighting her brown skin.
She made a video call to the boss of her husband. On the other end of the phone line there was a whinny.
- Hello horse, I want to see where you are. All right, you're in your office. Does my husband arrive?
- Yes Mistress.
- I want you to come to pick me up, I have you eating out of my hand,
- What does you have me eating out of your hand mean?
- You like me or you admire me so much that you agree with everything that I say, you are completely dominated by me, you are entirely obedient to me, you are completely under my control, I easily made you do or think what I want .
This she said while with her camera she showed her entire body, culminating in the white ankle boots.
Without saying goodbye to his subordinates, he left her office towards her house with the driver.
The car was a Limousine, the distance between the front seats and the back seats is enormous, a man can easily lie down.
The driver drove the Limousine to her house, she left her house, got into the car and sat on the seat behind the driver, on his knees the boss of her husband waited for her.
- Kiss my booties.
He obeyed her.
- Stay on your knees and open your mouth.
She lit a cigarette and smoked, the ashes were thrown into the mouth of the boss of her husband, who swallowed the ashes, finally, she put out the butt on the boss's tongue, he also swallowed the butt.
They got to the club, changed their clothes in the locker room and went to the pool, he was ridden by her from the locker room to the pool.

Last edited by caballito (2021-11-21 21:37:41)

#166 2021-11-21 21:54:43

caballito
Bonus member

She swam in the pool while he admired her longingly, he never imagined at 60 he would fall in love with a woman 30 years his junior who could be her daughter.
She is the Owner and he is her faithful dog and her docile horse, she handles him like a marionette or like a puppet, he is subject to her will and her whims.
She called him and he entered the pool, immediately she, wearing a pink bikini, rode him on his shoulders.
Those who saw them guessed they were daughter and dad, they were wrong.
At that point the boss's wife arrived who wore a 1-piece swimsuit.
- My wife, whispered the boss.
- You stay calm, we are not doing something wrong.
- I'm being ridden by another woman, who is not my wife.
- I'm not going to dismount because you are my horse.
The wife recognized her husband, got into the water and approached her husband and his rider.
- You should be working in the office and not enjoying in the pool being ridden by an imposing lady. The wife argued.
- I am not your full time worker, I am also one of the lady's horses. The boss answered.
- Are you facing me?
- Yes ma'am.
- In the 35 years we have been married, it is the first time you face me, before I saw you as a scared mouse, now I see you as a man.
Looking up at the rider, the wife chatted.
-You are special, because of you he faced me, you deserve to have your feet kissed.
- Kiss them.
- I like you. Said the wife as she took the rider's hands and kissed them.
- Kiss my feet.
The wife sank into the water and kissed the rider's feet.
- Underwater is useless, everyone has to see you kissing my feet.
- All right, please allow your horse to come to the office.
- Who will I ride?
"Please let me carry you until we find a human horse."
- It's okay.
They came out of the pool, husband and wife kissed the rider's feet.
- Wait for me 30 minutes, I'm going to make phone calls. Said the wife.
- 30 minutes? You said it was necessary the presence of your husband in the company, you can make your calls while I ride you.
- You're right. let me carry you ma'am.
The old woman carried he young woman.
- I proposed you to work in the company as your husband's supervisor, you will earn 30% more than him. Your husband and your boss accepted. Do you accept?
- Let me call my husband.
- It's okay.
She called her husband, he replied: Accept.
- I accept the job, but I want to earn 50% more than my husband.
- I accept, thanks.
- Can I go home to get ready?
- Of course, let's wait for the Limousine.
- I can dismount if you wish.
- No, I'm fine, you're light as a feather.
The limousine arrived, the rider dismounted, the ladies hugged each other, the rider entered the car, inside it were her husband and the boss, they both kissed her feet.

Last edited by caballito (2021-11-25 13:11:53)

#167 2021-11-25 11:35:00

caballito
Bonus member

Her assistant approached the boss's wife and asked her:
- Why did you kiss the young lady's feet and give her a job in your company?
-She reminds me a lot of myself when I was her age: beautiful, imposing, attractive, I had men under my feet, because they were my domestic animals.
I always wanted to know what men felt when they were ridden by me, and I promised myself to carry when I find the right woman, and today I found her.
- How do you feel being ridden by her?
- I feel making love to great.

Last edited by caballito (2021-11-25 13:13:58)

#168 2021-11-26 23:35:59

caballito
Bonus member

- I have big plans for her, because I discovered that she has great potential. Some people were born to command, to be followed, and many more people were born to be commanded, to follow. Because she has a gift who makes others follow her, she will be a great leader in my company.
-Won't you end up being one of her followers?
- No not at all. Also, she could give me wonderful grandchildren.
- She is married with children.
- I know, let's give time to time.
- Your son is younger than her, she could handle him like a puppet or like a marionette.
- Same as her husband and my husband, who are 25 and 30 years older than her.
- Don't play with fire, you can get burned.
- I am the fire.
- I wouldn't be sure, one of two: she rides you or you ride her.
- I am younger than her husband, and I ride him.

#169 2021-11-27 11:21:37

caballito
Bonus member

The next day they brought the children to school with them, meeting the Goddess who controls the school principal.
- Hello beauty.
- Hello pretty lady, how have you been?
-I tell you that yesterday I rode the wife of my husband's boss, and she hired me to work in her company, I will be my husband's boss.
- You deserve it, you are an excellent horseman; the school principal, teachers, daddies and other members of the school also love to be ridden by you.
- Certain.
-Your husband is adorable, standing behind you with his head down looking down, I don't know if he looks at your heels or my insteps, he is a well trained horse.
- Kisses.
- Kisses.

After leaving the children they went to work.

#170 2021-11-28 11:02:12

caballito
Bonus member

- Good Morning.
- Good Morning. Are you friends with GM (Family Mother Goddess or Mother Goddess)?
- Yeah true. How do you know this?
- I saw you talking to her at the door of a school. Also, without anyone else being around you as witnesses, I saw your husband on the ground with another man kissing your feet and hers.
- The other man is the principal of the school.
- The school principal is under your feet and is under her feet.
-He's not the only one.
- Changing the subject, there are rules: Only people who have the same level can talk to each other.
- I don't understand, what does this mean?
- To chat together we must both stand, walk, sit or ride together, there are exceptions, for example if there is only one seat or one horse. Let's ride together.

#171 2021-11-28 11:02:52

caballito
Bonus member

On the ground, at their feet were 2 guys kissing their feet, squatting and saddled, both women rode on the shoulders of their steeds and their males stood up.
- I guess you have ridden GM's bridled horses so he doesn't talk.
- Horses don't speak.
- In the barn, in the stable, in the stall, when they are being ridden by us inside a room (indoor) or outside, on the street, in the park, cross country (outdoor). But in my company it is necessary for my employees to talk to each other and to their superiors.
- I understand.
- While we talk animatedly, our horses chat to each other.

#172 2021-11-28 11:03:28

caballito
Bonus member

They walked around the company, the owner of the company showed the new official the offices and employees.
The lady boss of each office rode the shoulders of one of her subordinates, being on the same level as the ladies to chat with them.
The male boss of each office is ridden by one of his female subordinates, and the 3 ladies speak because the horse is not allowed to speak to riders while he is being ridden. When the lady owner wanted to talk to the horse, I mean, with the male boss she dismounted to be on the same level as the horse and talk with him while the male boss is being ridden by her female subordinate, after the talk, lady owner rides again and backing out.

After knowing all the offices and collaborators, they went to the office assigned to the new lady supervisor.

#173 2021-12-08 17:41:29

caballito
Bonus member

A 30 year old lady teacher, 155 cm. or 5 feet 1 inch, beautiful creature with black wavy hair, brown skin, hourglass shape, her small size is no impediment to dominate, tame, control and ride like horses to men much larger than her, who on their knees kiss her feet and boots.

She wears 3, 4-inch high heels, wearing high heels over 4 inches. She wears platform heels, the 6-inch being the most elegant, leading her to measure 170 cm. or 5 feet 8 inches wearing them.

Her husband is the human horse she rides the most, he is a 6 foot or 183 cm big man. She weighs 100 pounds or 46 kilos and he weighs 180 pounds or 83 kilos, she would not need a spare human horse for long walks.

She is friends with the Mother Goddess (25 years old), and the mother (30 years old) who was hired as her husband's supervisor.

The 3 ladies go out to ride their human horses: their husbands, male teachers, school principal, her husband's boss.

#174 2021-12-08 17:43:15

caballito
Bonus member

The school principal invited the 25-year-old Mother Goddess, as well as the mother and the teacher lady, both 30 years old, to the alumni day celebration at the school where he began teaching as a teacher.

This school celebrates the day of the former student, the former students were students of the school who graduated from school and now they are of legal age.

At the party, in the main hall there are first the male teachers and then the lady teachers, waiting for the entrance of the male alumni and the lady alumni.

First, male alumni enter who thank male teachers by shaking hands, and thank lady teachers by kneeling before her, kissing female feet and footwear, after kissing feet and footwear of their lady teachers male alumni lie on the ground and are trampled by lady teachers.

Now the lady alumni enter inside, the male teachers kneel before their lady alumni, male teachers kiss the feet and footwear of the former students, then the lady alumni greet the lady teachers with smiles and hugs. Meanwhile, male teachers drop to the ground and crawl at the end to be trampled on by lady alumni

Male who is not trampled is kissing feet of lady who tramples another male.

Then ladies go to sit on chairs located next to the walls of the main hall, leaving the masculine ones on the floor, sore due to the high heels, then the masculine ones crawl to the feet of those who trampled them, to kiss them again.

Needless to say, ladies wear pants or jeans or shorts to ride male ex-students or male teachers.

Music plays, a lady alumnus rides a male teacher and a male alumnus is ridden by a lady teacher.

Last edited by caballito (2021-12-11 04:22:34)

#175 2021-12-08 18:11:49

caballito
Bonus member

While ridden by beautiful ladies, human horses say:
- I am very happy -the male former student talks to the other human horse and the lady riders- because I have been ridden by my beautiful literature teacher, who has been my lady rider in my dreams since I met her.
- Enjoy your dream while it happens - answered lady teacher - because tonight I will also ride others who had the same dream, for example, those who kiss my feet and footwear and those whose heads are under the soles and high heels of my footwear while I'm riding you
"I'm in heaven," added the male teacher, "because I've been being ridden by the beautiful lady student."
"All male teachers, all men are my horses," said former student lady, "tonight I will ride my herd of human horses." Meanwhile, the soles and high heels of her footwear are on top of male teachers' heads like stirrups, while other male teachers kiss her feet and footwear.

#176 2021-12-09 03:32:51

caballito
Bonus member

The party was on Friday night, early in the morning of the following Sunday they met at a bus stop to travel to a country club in the rural area, where they will stay until the following Friday.
Only those with permission traveled, many asked for a vacation this dream week.
The ladies, lady teachers and lady former students, traveled in a bus and the men, male former students and male teachers, traveled in 2 buses, all traveled several hours and arrived at the bus stop located on the road.
From the bus stop you have to walk 2 hours or ride until you reach the ranch house located next to the barn.
The most beautiful ladies, lady teachers and lady past students or lady alumni, own their human horses, who are male teachers or male former students.
The beautiful ladies put bit in the mouths of their horses, and grabbing the reins ladies rode other horses, either human horses or equine horses provided by the hacienda house.
In this way, the former student lady controls the male teacher and the male former student, and the female teacher dominates the male former student and the male teacher.
The cavalcade advances slowly to the rhythm of human horses, during the journey lady teachers and lady former students rode equine horses and human horses.

#177 2021-12-09 03:34:10

caballito
Bonus member

The lady teacher, 30 years old, 155 cm or 5 feet 1 inch, and 46 kilos or 100 pounds, commented: I have been a teacher in the school for 7 years, my male former students look for me to be ridden by me, my other horses are alumni who I did not teach and male teachers.
Male alumni invite me to their 18th birthday to kiss my feet, kiss my footwear, get trampled by me and be ridden by me, so they celebrate being of legal age by being my horses, I am their first rider.

Last edited by caballito (2021-12-11 06:00:39)

#178 2021-12-09 03:34:36

caballito
Bonus member

Upon arriving at the hacienda house, the ladies occupied the rooms of the hacienda house that were set up as hotel rooms; the men went to the stalls of the barn to sleep like horses.
The ladies lead their horses to the stalls, their bridled horses followed the ladies, the ladies opened the doors, put their horses in the stalls, tied the reins to the hoops or rings, withdrew and closed the doors, leaving guarded their horses in their stalls.
Thus, lady teachers kept male former students and male teachers, and lady past female students kept male teachers and male former students.
Ladies went to their rooms to change clothes for riding.

#179 2021-12-11 10:34:25

caballito
Bonus member

Lady teachers, Lady alumni and Lady guests (mothers and lady friends) wore riding attire (helmet, hat, blouse, jeans or breeches and boots), while male teachers, male former students and male guests (parents and friends males) wore only socks and shoes, and several wore boxer shorts.

The ladies, sexy and dominant, went into the barn to ride their human horses.

A 40-year-old mother put her 60-year-old husband and her daughter's male teacher together in a stall, closed the door and locked it, when she returned to the stall she opened the door, the 2 rivals kissed her boots, and they started talking:
- Horse teacher. Do you remember how you met me?
- It was 15 years ago, you and I were 25 years old, you were riding your 45-year-old husband who was saddled and bridled because he is your horse. I knelt before you, I kissed your boots and I told you: you are a beautiful maiden wearing riding garb and knee-high boots riding on your steed, I wish to be your horse to be ridden by you too. You replied: you are my horse, follow me.
I followed you to your house, we entered the visiting room of your house, I knelt down again and kiss your boots, you introduced me to your parents and other relatives. You did not stop riding because you rode your dad without asking his permission.
- Do I need permission from my horses to ride them?
- No ma'am. Your dad told me: you always ride on himself, on your brothers, other relatives, friends and family friends. Your father and mother have several sons and you are the only daughter, you ride all of them.
In addition, before and after getting married you have many admirers, suitors, boyfriends and lovers, you ride them all, their family and friends.

#180 2021-12-11 10:34:44

caballito
Bonus member

-Until now my father-in-law on his knees kisses my boots and I ride my father-in-law, he is over 80 years old and he strives for me, and so I continue to ride him.
- At that time your husband's eldest son arrived, the product of his first engagement, he went on his knees to kiss your boots, you stepped on his head and then you rode him.
- 3 generations of human horses under my rule.
-Your husband, his father and his eldest son are horses of you and your daughter.
Then your daughter entered school, your family and friends carried her from home to school and from school to home.
- My husband, father-in-law and stepson beared her when I wasn't riding them, that's why I started riding you saddled and bridled because you're useful to me. So they transport my daughter while I ride you.
- I love to bite the bite you put in my mouth, to feel the bridle tied to my head and my saddle tied to my body.
- Everyone loves to be bridled, saddled and ridden by me, darling. I love to see you submissive and defenseless before me, the bite makes your drool flow from your lip corners, you drool because of me with or without putting a bite in your mouth.
Every day, when, how and where I want it, I ride my husband, he is my horse at my disposal.
I have other horses at my disposal like my father-in-law, my stepson and you. Then come my dad, my brothers and the other horses.
- You started riding me so your husband, father-in-law and stepson take your daughter from home to school and from school to home?
- I used you, I use you and I will use you, any problem?
- No ma'am, I am your animal for your use and your benefit.

#181 2021-12-11 11:44:23

caballito
Bonus member

- You used to ride me even when your husband, father-in-law and your stepson were together with you and your daughter.
- It's true, one of the 4 was ridden by me while the other beared my daughter.
- Meanwhile, I followed you while you rode or your husband or your father-in-law or your stepson.
- You are my follower, you are one of my followers. You are one of my spare horses, and I rode you a long way.
You have been my horse for 15 years and I can do whatever I want with you, even sell you or give you to someone else.

- The parents' meeting days were wonderful.
- Many teachers are my horses, they are docile and inside the school I and my relatives sit and ride them.
- Yes, even under your command your relatives (husband, father-in-law, father, brothers, stepson) rode your teacher horses.
- You too were ridden by my relatives.
- Yes, but you rode me to the limit, until I fell exhausted.

#182 2021-12-19 06:17:59

caballito
Bonus member

There are Riding Goddesses in Education, they are Lady Teachers, Moms (of students and alumni), Lady Students of legal age and Lady Ex-Students of legal age.
Their horses are male teachers, parents (of students and former students), male students of legal age and male former students of legal age.
Moms ride male teachers with their husbands.
Lady Students of legal age and Lady Ex Students of legal age ride male teachers and dads.
Lady teachers ride dads, students of legal age and former students of legal age.
Dads are ridden by Lady Teachers, Moms (their wives or the wives of other dads), Lady Students of legal age and Lady Ex Students of legal age (their daughters or the daughters of others).
Male students of legal age and former male students of legal age are ridden by Lady Professors, Moms.
Male teachers are ridden by Moms, Lady Students of legal age, Lady Ex Students of legal age, and Lady Teachers.

#183 2021-12-19 07:08:35

caballito
Bonus member

There are also Riding Goddesses in the health sciences.
Lady Doctors, Lady Nurses, Lady Obstetricians, Lady Dentists, Lady Psychologists, Lady Pharmacists, Lady Technicians, Lady Patients, Lady Relatives of patients are Riding Goddesses.
Their horses are male physicians, male nurses, male obstetricians, male dentists, male psychologists, male pharmacists, male technicians, male patients, and male relatives of patients.

#184 2021-12-19 07:09:11

caballito
Bonus member

Lady Doctors, Lady Nurses, Lady Obstetricians, Lady Dentists, Lady Psychologists, Lady Pharmacists and Lady Technicians are the Queens in hospitals, health establishments or health posts, their feet are kissed by everyone and they ride male doctors, male nurses , male obstetricians, male dentists, male psychologists, male pharmacists, and male technicians.
Lady Patients and Lady Relatives of patients also ride the aforementioned horses.
There are very few cases in which male patients and male relatives of patients are ridden.

#185 2021-12-25 04:43:06

caballito
Bonus member

There are unwritten ethical standards that must be followed by everyone.
One of them is to avoid the abuse of a position of dominance or abuse of power.
For this reason Lady Bosses avoid riding their subordinates, Lady Teachers avoid riding their students, Lady Doctors or Lady Nurses avoid riding their sick patients, Lady Military avoid riding their lower ranking military subordinates.
On the contrary, Lady Subordinates and Lady Bosses ride their bosses, Lady Teachers, Moms and Lady Students ride teachers and dads, Lady Doctors, Lady Nurses, Lady Patients or Lady Relatives of patients ride doctors and patients' relatives, Lady Militares ride military chiefs highest rank.

#186 2021-12-25 08:34:05

caballito
Bonus member

The 25-year-old Goddess who rules and rides like her horse to her husband, to the teacher of her son, to the principal of her son's school and other men, for several years she has been on the saddle riding.
Her beautiful face, her hair and her perfect hourglass shape make men fall at her feet, make men fall under her feet.
On one occasion, her car broke down and was parked on the side of the road, she was wearing a hat, sunglasses, a flowered blouse, white lycra shorts, white socks and ankle boots. Her white shorts and socks contrasted with her perfect brunette thighs and calves.
Having her horse at her disposal, she saddled, bridled and rode the shoulders of her husband on the way to her house, causing the admiration of those who witnessed her.
A patrolman got in her way:
- Good morning ma'am.
- Good morning, agent.
- What is happening?
- My car broke down, we have left it parked on the side of the road and we are going home and to the garage to bring the mechanic to fix my car.
- You are riding a man's shoulders.
- He is my husband, we are not committing any infraction because we left my car parked on the side of the road so as not to interfere with circulation.
- But, people are watching.
- They are circulating, having to worry about getting home and not worrying about the lives of others.
- You are disturbing the tranquility because many are excited.
- Are you excited too?
The policeman looked down, staring at the Goddess's booties.
-Our mechanic is so-and-so, his address is in that place, we have called him and he does not have a car to help us, you go to his address and bring him to my car.
- Is it a request or a command?
- It's my command!
- Yes ma'am.
The policeman knelt before the Goddess and kissed her booties, she stepped on his head, while she called back to her mechanic.
- Hello, a policeman will pick you up to take you to my car and you repair it.
- Yes ma'am.
- Patrol policeman, stop licking the soles of my boots and pick up the mechanic, I will ride my husband back to my car and wait for you there.
The policeman obeyed the Goddess and went to the city to pick up the mechanic.
As she rode back to her car, she continued chatting with the mechanic.
- You are amazing my lady.
- Why?
- On the road a policeman kissed your boots and licked the soles of your boots.
- Like all men, baby, like you and the others.
- I kiss your feet and footwear since before you got your driver's license, your dad is also my client.
- Yes, for many years I got up on you to drive you like my car, riding on your back and on your shoulders.
- Always kneeling before you kissing your feet and footwear, then you decide to ride on my shoulders or on my horizontal back while my mechanical assistants repaired the vehicle.
- It's true.
- Because of you I bought my saddle and bridle, so you can put them on me and you can drive me like your horse car. The police officer has arrived, I will go with tools and 2 mechanical assistants.
The Goddess continued riding her husband who was almost collapsing, at which point the patrol car arrived.
The elderly mechanic got out of the patrol car with his saddle and bridle in hand. Without dismounting, she bridled him, saddled him and rode him, then the failing husband got on the patrol car, which went to the Goddess's car.
The mechanical assistants fixed the car while the Goddess rode the chief mechanic.
The patrol car went towards them, the Goddess and her horse got on the patrol.
- Ma'am, you are amazing.
- Thank you, policeman.
- You have everyone as your horses.
- They are not like my horses, they are my horses.
- Yes ma'am.
They came to the place where the Goddess's car was. Everyone got out of the patrol car, the policeman on his knees kissed the ankle boots of the Goddess.
- Thank you very much for everything, I give you authorization to withdraw and continue your patrol.
- Yes ma'am. Thank Mrs.
She rode her husband while the mechanics repaired her car.
The policeman continued to do his duty.
After 2 hours the policeman was next to the Goddess's car, seeing 2 cars and the Goddess riding a young man bridled and saddled.
-Hello policeman, now my horse is the son of my husband, son of his first wife.
- What envy!
She laughed.
- Do you want to be ridden by me?
- Yes, because I am your horse.
- You do not have bridle and saddle. Why did you get sad? Come, but next time you come with your bridle and saddle.
The Goddess rode the cop.
Having fixed the car, the Goddess got into it and drove it.

#187 2021-12-28 02:45:17

caballito
Bonus member

As I said before, those who have a social or professional responsibility avoid riding those who depend on them.

For example, Lady Teachers avoid riding students and daddies; Lady Doctors, Lady Nurses, Lady Dentists, Lady Obstetricians, etc. avoid riding patients and relatives of patients; Military Lady and Police Lady avoid riding lower ranking colleagues; Lady Bosses avoid riding her subordinates.

On the contrary, Moms and Lady Students of legal age ride teachers and daddies; Lady Patients and Lady Relatives of Patients ride doctors and other health professionals; Lady Military and Lady Police ride colleagues of higher rank; Lady Subordinates ride her chiefs.

But, every rule has its exceptions, one of the conditions being the ridden request, consent or accept to be ridden by his Lady Rider.

With his consent and in very special cases (not in all cases), Lady Teacher rides daddies and students of legal age (for long journeys, to and from school or to and from town when there are no other riddens); Lady Doctors, Lady Nurses and Lady Other Health Professionals ride patients and relatives of patients (for home visits or to nearby towns when there are no other riddens); Lady Miitares and Lady Policemen ride colleagues of lower rank; Lady Bosses ride her subordinates.

Nothing and nobody prevents a Lady Teacher from riding a former student of legal age or the father of a former student; a Lady Doctor, Lady Nurse, etc., riding a former patient or a relative of a former patient; etc.

#188 2021-12-28 04:06:53

caballito
Bonus member

In the case of health professionals, an attractive Patient Lady or Patient's Family Lady (adult daughter, sister, mother, wife, etc.) has her feet kissed by doctors and others and she rides them like horses her.
An impressive 30-year-old lady, blonde hair, green eyes, white skin and an hourglass shape arrived at the Emergency Room, she wore a white blouse, blue ladies' executive pants and black high pumps. She was accompanied by a 20 year old boy.
- Help, my husband is in poor health.
An experienced 60-year-old doctor came over and knelt before her.
- How can we help you, madam? He asked as he along with the boy he kissed the feet of the beautiful lady.
- My husband decompensated and he is recovering in bed, his son, who kisses my feet together with you, and I were afraid to bring him. We live close.
- I'll go together with Nurse Joy, but she doesn't like to walk.
- My stepson is docile colt, I have ridden him for years.
Nurse Joy appeared, she is a beautiful brunette woman with dark skin, the stepson kissed her feet.
The patient's wife rode the doctor and the nurse rode the patient's son.
- Your stepmother is good at riding, said the doctor to the stepson.
- The nurse is a good horseman, answered the stepson.
- The nurse has been riding me for years.
- MY stepmother has also been riding me and my father for years. Now she rode me from the house to the hospital when my dad broke down.

#189 2021-12-28 04:08:53

caballito
Bonus member

They got home, lady riders continued riding to the patient's bed. The patient smiled.
- My wife, you went riding my son and you return riding to the doctor while my son is ridden by the nurse.
As the wife continues to ride his shoulders, the doctor checks on the patient. Enraptured and in love, the patient admired his wife riding whom he cared for his health.
Meanwhile, the nurse was riding on the back of the son, who was crawling on all fours. She commanded him to lie down, he obeyed her, she trampled him while she gave intramuscular injection and administered intravenous medicine to the patient.
- This is going to hurt.
- Coming from your brown hands, I will not feel pain but pleasure.
- You must thank your wife and your son, because you could get worse.
-I thank my wife by kissing her feet, and I will also kiss your feet.
- When you recover you can come to me to kiss my feet.

#190 2021-12-28 04:21:34

caballito
Bonus member

After the consultation, the nurse again rode the son's shoulders while the wife kept riding the doctor.
- We will wait until you stabilize, then we will take you to the hospital. The brunette nurse's shift ends soon and her husband who is also a doctor will come to take her away, but first we will leave your husband in the hospital.
The son became restless.
"Don't worry baby," said the nurse, "my husband is used to seeing me ride other men, especially the doctor, I'll ride you, him and the others."
The nurse's husband arrived. The patient's wife told the doctor whom she was riding to.
- You are my horse, and you are ridden by the people whom I want. You will carry my husband, your patient, on your shoulders while I ride the nurse's husband and the nurse continues to ride the patient's son.
They left for the hospital, 2 lady riders, 1 cargo and 3 horses.
Before entering the hospital emergency room, the patient asked.
-I know my wife ordered the doctor to carry me to the hospital and he obeyed her, please allow me to be ridden by the nurse when we are entering the emergency room.
The patient got off his wife's horse, the nurse rode him on his shoulders.
The wife went back to riding to her husband's doctor. The nurse said to the patient's son:
-You are my horse, I command you to be ridden by my husband, they obeyed and the patient's son carried the nurse's husband on his shoulders.
"I am your horse," said the patient's son, "being ridden by your husband, I feel it is you, beautiful lady, who rides me."
They entered the emergency room, the nurse riding the patient and the patient's wife riding the doctor who treated her husband.

#191 2021-12-28 06:04:34

caballito
Bonus member

The 50-year-old patient was hospitalized for several days, some nights he was accompanied by his 20-year-old son and other nights he was accompanied by his 30-year-old wife, because they had a special pass.

Family visiting hours culminate at 7:30 at night, when the son stayed with her father all night except when the beautiful Brunette Lady Nurse was on duty, she appeared before them.
- Hello my horses, I will ride you with all the horses of my herd.
Father and son fall on their knees before her and kiss her feet, she bridles them, saddles them and rides them along with other of her horses, doctors, relatives of patients, etc.
Comfortably riding the Nurse makes rounds through corridors and hospital rooms, meeting other Lady Nurses, Lady Patients and Lady Relatives of Patients riding doctors, relatives of patients, etc.

When the wife stayed with her husband all night, her feet were kissed by her husband, other patients, relatives of other patients, doctors, etc.
When she wants it, she goes out to ride some of those who kiss her feet.
When she meets the Dark Nurse Lady, they ride together through corridors and hospital rooms.

Lady Riders converse as they meet and ride together. they like to have men on all fours like beasts while men are ridden by Ladies, Ladies also ride on shoulders.

Mostly Lady Nurses ride doctors, Lady Patients and Lady Relatives of Patients ride doctors, patients and relatives of patients.

#192 2021-12-28 06:12:20

caballito
Bonus member

They visit the pediatric area where moms and dads take care of their children. While parents guess that their children are sleeping, Moms and Lady Beautiful Nurses have their feet kissed by parents and doctors, then Ladies ride men.
"Those who worship me and are ridden by me take good care of my children, whether they are teachers or doctors," said one of the Moms.
"I thank Moms and Lady Nurses kissing their feet and being ridden by them," said one of the dads.

#193 2021-12-28 06:34:27

caballito
Bonus member

A special case is the prisoners, the prisoners should not be ridden, unless they request it.
In a detention center, the guards or jailers should not abuse the prisoners except, as I have already said, prisoners wish to be ridden.
In the transfer of prisoners from 1 place to another, everyone walks, except Beautiful Ladies, Lady Guardians or Lady Prisoners, riding on guardians or on prisoners.

#194 2021-12-28 06:52:31

caballito
Bonus member

There are professions where professionals must walk a lot, for example engineering, archeology and paleontology.
To visit archaeological sites, students of legal age walk with guides and teachers for hours and hours.
Beautiful female students wear blouses, jeans and sneakers, when they get tired they ride their classmates, guides and teachers.

#195 2022-01-01 14:16:20

caballito
Bonus member

There are previously established riding experiences (they always occur because Lady Rider and her horse know each other and she always rides him: couples -Wife and husband, Bride and groom, Girlfriend and boyfriend, etc-, ex couples -Ex Wife and ex-husband, etc-, Niece and uncle, Lady Cousin and cousin, Sister-in-law and brother-in-law, Daughter-in-law and father-in-law, Mother-in-law and son-in-law, etc.).

There are also fortuitous riding experiences, in which the Lady Rider and her horse may not have met previously.

Just as in airplanes there are Air Hostesses, in buses there are Lady Bus Hosts, beautiful ladies who serve passengers during travel https://www.dreamstime.com/photos-images/stewardess-bus.html (New Window)
Similarly, there are male air hosts and male bus hosts.
Lady Hosts and male hosts present themselves in proper uniforms when introducing themselves to passengers but they change their clothes during the trip to make traveling more comfortable.

Imagine a group of people traveling by bus and suddenly the bus broke down or damaged a tire without a spare tire or there is a road blockage, either by a group of protesters or by a flood or because stones fell from the hill onto the road. .
There are 2 options:
- Wait on the bus until the problem on the bus is solved, or wait until another bus arrives to transfer passengers.
- Exit the bus and move (walk) to the destination or to another place to transfer passengers.

If they decide to wait on the bus, drivers, hosts and passengers can get off the bus to walk around a bit until the problem is solved.

The Riding Goddesses take their horses, riding near the bus.
Lady Passenger rides her travel companions - husband, friend, family member, etc. - she also rides male drivers and male hosts.
Hostess rides male drivers, male passengers, and male hosts.

#196 2022-01-01 15:11:36

caballito
Bonus member

If it is difficult to solve the problem, passengers should walk to the destination or walk to the place where another bus is waiting for them to transfer.

Drivers must stay on the bus while the hosts leave with the passengers to guide them to their destination, counting the number of passengers who go with them. During the walk, the hosts do not wear a uniform, wearing comfortable clothes to travel to the destination point.

Riding Goddesses are riding lucky passengers and hosts.
Instead, male passengers, male hosts and lady passengers who are not Goddesses are walking.

Hostess wearing the ideal outfit for riding, including a cap or hat, jeans and boots, controls and rides a lucky passenger to the destination, being surrounded by those who want to be the next ridden by her, and followed by other people.

When she feels her horse is getting tired she changes it for another human horse, so everyone walk together and no one is left behind.

She constantly commands her ridden horse to turn around to see if no one is missing and the physical condition of her followers.

If she perceives an exhausted walking passenger, she touches the head of one of those who yearns to be ridden by her, strokes his hair - gray or no gray - or his bald head, telling him.
- You are one of my horses who wishes to be ridden by me, by this Beautiful Riding Goddess.
Then she grabs his chin, she makes him look up at her beautiful face, she smiles at him and caresses his face.
- My horse, you have a special mission, that passenger is tired, I command you to carry him / her on your shoulders, obey my meek horse.
Her horse falls to his knees, kisses Hostess boots, obeying her carrying the other male passenger or lady passenger.
Upon reaching the destination point, the one who appears first is the Hostess riding a passenger being followed by the other people. Then she dismounts and her boots are kissed by the male who followed her.

#197 2022-01-01 15:47:17

caballito
Bonus member

It is possible among the lady passengers there are one or more Riding Goddesses. They can travel alone or accompanied.

Like the Hostess Riding Goddess, Passenger Riding Goddess rides hosts and other passengers being surrounded by those who wish to be ridden by her.

Her traveling companion is her first ridden horse until he gets tired, then she exchanges him for another of those who voluntarily offer themselves before her to be ridden by her.

In the same way that the Hostess Riding Goddess, Passenger Riding Goddess does what she wants from those who want to be ridden by her, for example they are ridden by her travel companion (dad, husband, boyfriend, groom, lover, etc.).

While she rides one of her horses she can command another of her horses to carry her sentimental partner, the couple rides holding hands, hugging, caressing each other and kissing each other, including French kisses, while her horses are in the friend zone while they are being ridden by her and her partner.

Upon reaching the destination, she dismounts and her feet and her footwear are kissed by her horses.

#198 2022-01-01 16:46:20

caballito
Bonus member

Hostesses ride male hosts and male passengers because they are Riding Goddesses, while male hosts and male passengers are ridden by Riding Goddesses (Hostesses and some Lady Passengers).

Some Lady Passengers are Riding Goddesses and they ride male hosts and male passengers, while other Lady Passengers are not Riding Goddesses. Those non-Riding Goddesses walk alongside male passengers and male hosts.

The lucky walkers are ridden by Riding Goddesses who command their horses to carry weary walkers and whoever they wish to be carried by their horses.

Here is the difference between riding and being carried, and also the difference between being ridden and carrying. Because only Riders ride while non Riders are carryed.

#199 2022-01-01 18:33:03

caballito
Bonus member

Bus Hostesses and Beautiful Lady Passengers travel knowing they will not walk if the bus or trip has any mishap because they will have male passengers and male bus hosts offering themselves to be ridden by these Riding Goddesses.

Male passengers and male bus hosts love to be ridden by Bus Hostesses and Divines Lady Passengers, for this reason they travel in buses where the aforementioned Ladies work and travel, hoping to be ridden by these Riding Goddesses.

#200 2022-01-02 03:54:13

caballito
Bonus member

She is a small woman, a little over 5 feet or 1.52 m. tall, her horses are taller than her (unlike the tall riders who are taller than hers horses hers). She also weighs a little less than 100 pounds or 46 kilograms.

Petite and beautiful, gorgeous eyelashes adorn her eyes, long dark hair, dark skin, light under 100 pounds or 46 kg. of weight

She is 20 years old and her human horse is 30 years older than her, who is 5 feet 10 inches or 1.78 m.

She easily rides him, just with a gesture and she is already riding him on his shoulders

Board footer