Ultimate shoulder rides

Internet's #1 shoulder riding community

You are not logged in.

#1 2021-08-28 22:44:54

Hisonn

Shoulder Rides & Back of Necks (MOW). Am I the only one?

Im new here. So glad i found this forum! This is my first post.
So im a guy. I love getting shoulder rides from hot strong girls. Ive booked many lift and carry & shoulder ride sessions over the years! (Most i was allowed to be naked)

My first ever shoulder ride was from my babysitter when i was x (edited by gunde). I just remember her giving me a shoulder ride with her hair in a bun, and my crotch felt sooo nice being pressed into the back of her neck.

Ever since then, not only do i LOVE shoulder rides.. but i love the backs of girls’ necks. Even when i  see girls in public (stores/bars/restaurants),, after seeing the back of her neck and hairline area, i decide if it would feel good to sit on her shoulders. I noticed if her neck is somewhat hairy… if she has a “V” or “M” shaped hairline.. it just makes my crotch feel sooo tingly while sitting on her shoulders (and its a bonus if shes wearing a silver or gold necklace!).

Maybe its my imagination but i believe its the combination of my crotch being pressed into her neck PLUS the little hairs on her neck tickling my male organ is what makes it feel so good. (SO erotic, SO tingly)

Anyone else agree? Or am i the only one with this weird interest in the back of a girls neck during a shoulder ride?

#2 2021-08-29 21:40:28

Hisonn

Re: Shoulder Rides & Back of Necks (MOW). Am I the only one?

Wow, No one?!?!

#3 2021-08-29 21:50:12

gyulasziposz
Male (51), czech

nice imagination...but I find it quite unreal to find hookers in my country who would be able to carry man on shoulders..although..I have to admit that it must be really good feeling sitting on the neck. / how did they cope with your cum in their hair?.-)/

#4 2021-08-29 22:10:20

Hisonn

gyulasziposz wrote:

nice imagination...but I find it quite unreal to find hookers in my country who would be able to carry man on shoulders..although..I have to admit that it must be really good feeling sitting on the neck. / how did they cope with your cum in their hair?.-)/

Check out wb270 and sessiongirls. Wb270 has alot in Czech.
They are not hookers but will carry you for an hour.

It is the best feeling pressed into her neck. Especially when her hair is up in a bun. I never came during a shoulder ride, but lots of pre cum. They dont seem to care since theyre getting paid lol

#5 2021-08-30 14:45:32

gyulasziposz
Male (51), czech

the longest ride you ever had? sitting on shoulders of some wrestler?

#6 2021-08-31 02:46:15

Hisonn

gyulasziposz wrote:

the longest ride you ever had? sitting on shoulders of some wrestler?

Theyre not all “wrestlers”.. more like fetish providers.
Longest?? Damn, i dont know, i never kept track. Everytime im up there im in heaven and enjoying it too much to watch the clock. But id say 5-10 minutes

#7 2021-09-02 23:32:34

iwantshoulderridesfromgir
Male (42), Usa

I agree that certain woman's hairstyle can can make someone aroused. I am aroused by most women no matter what hairstyle.
I have had shoulder rides from family members. My cousin has not given me arousal just excitement. My aunt when I was age 21 lifted me up on her shoulders and  I have to admit there was an erection. She did it because I got straight A's and made deans list in college and told her. She said come here and squatted down and I climbed on her shoulders and she lifted me up. She did notice the erection but she still carried me anyways. She said it is a natural thing to have an erection in those situations

#8 2021-09-03 03:17:51

Hisonn

iwantshoulderridesfromgir wrote:

Hisonn wrote:

So im a guy. I love getting shoulder rides from hot strong girls. Ive booked many lift and carry & shoulder ride sessions over the years! (Most i was allowed to be naked)

My first ever shoulder ride was from my babysitter when i was 6. I just remember her giving me a shoulder ride with her hair in a bun, and my crotch felt sooo nice being pressed into the back of her neck.

Ever since then, not only do i LOVE shoulder rides.. but i love the backs of girls’ necks. Even when i  see girls in public (stores/bars/restaurants),, after seeing the back of her neck and hairline area, i decide if it would feel good to sit on her shoulders. I noticed if her neck is somewhat hairy… if she has a “V” or “M” shaped hairline.. it just makes my crotch feel sooo tingly while sitting on her shoulders (and its a bonus if shes wearing a silver or gold necklace!).

Maybe its my imagination but i believe its the combination of my crotch being pressed into her neck PLUS the little hairs on her neck tickling my male organ is what makes it feel so good. (SO erotic, SO tingly)

Anyone else agree? Or am i the only one with this weird interest in the back of a girls neck during a shoulder ride?

I agree that certain woman's hairstyle can can make someone aroused. I am aroused by most women no matter what hairstyle.
I have had shoulder rides from family members. My cousin has not given me arousal just excitement. My aunt when I was age 21 lifted me up on her shoulders and  I have to admit there was an erection. She did it because I got straight A's and made deans list in college and told her. She said come here and squatted down and I climbed on her shoulders and she lifted me up. She did notice the erection but she still carried me anyways. She said it is a natural thing to have an erection in those situations

Haha! Wow. How exactly did she notice you had an erection? Were you wearing light shorts or something? Did you bring up the erection? Or her?

#9 2021-09-03 03:37:06

Male (42), Usa

Hisonn wrote:

Hisonn wrote:

My first ever shoulder ride was from my babysitter when i was 6. I just remember her giving me a shoulder ride with her hair in a bun, and my crotch felt sooo nice being pressed into the back of her neck.

Haha! Wow. How exactly did she notice you had an erection? Were you wearing light shorts or something? Did you bring up the erection? Or her?

I had running shorts on. She brought it up while I was on her shoulders, which made me feel better the erection lasted the whole time I was on her shoulders. It felt like it was 10 minutes on her shoulders but it may have been less. She is the oldest woman that I have been on and she was 46 years old at the time. She is a great lady. At the time I was 5 ft 10 145 lbs. She was same height and probably weighed 160. It was one of many great experiences on shoulders.

#10 2021-09-04 17:29:35

Hisonn

Hisonn wrote:

I had running shorts on. She brought it up while I was on her shoulders, which made me feel better the erection lasted the whole time I was on her shoulders. It felt like it was 10 minutes on her shoulders but it may have been less. She is the oldest woman that I have been on and she was 46 years old at the time. She is a great lady. At the time I was 5 ft 10 145 lbs. She was same height and probably weighed 160. It was one of many great experiences on shoulders.

Crazy how she noticed the erection and continued to carry you!
Most family members would put you down immediately LOL.
Did she notice it DURING the shoulder ride or afterwards?
Was it pressing her neck or more like her head?

#11 2021-09-04 18:20:50

Male (42), Usa

Hisonn wrote:

Hisonn wrote:

My memory serves me correct it was her neck. It was during she had said something and continued to carry me. My aunt is a very open minded lady. She is also a very attractive lady.She is very laid back and fun. It was the only time she gave me a shoulder ride. After she put me down she said it is OK it's natural for guys to have erections in these situations.

#12 2021-09-05 07:36:06

Hisonn

Hisonn wrote:

My memory serves me correct it was her neck. It was during she had said something and continued to carry me. My aunt is a very open minded lady. She is also a very attractive lady.She is very laid back and fun. It was the only time she gave me a shoulder ride. After she put me down she said it is OK it's natural for guys to have erections in these situations.

Haha damn! Interesting story.
I myself would have been so embarassed and would feel as if i was “figured out” after getting an errection digging into her neck during a shoulder ride.
I would never be able to look into the eye of my aunt or family member after that episode.
Good for you. Youre lucky it never got awkward or brought up again. (Hopefully).

I just pay for my shoulder rides from session-girls.
Can be naked and have the most raging boner of my life and not be embarassed cause theyre totally cool with it cause theyre getting paid 😂

#13 2021-09-05 07:38:32

ottosentanu

Have you ever doing session with girl randomly on the street?
Or you find it online?

Hisonn wrote:

Hisonn wrote:

Haha damn! Interesting story.
I myself would have been so embarassed and would feel as if i was “figured out” after getting an errection digging into her neck during a shoulder ride.
I would never be able to look into the eye of my aunt or family member after that episode.
Good for you. Youre lucky it never got awkward or brought up again. (Hopefully).

I just pay for my shoulder rides from session-girls.
Can be naked and have the most raging boner of my life and not be embarassed cause theyre totally cool with it cause theyre getting paid 😂

#14 2021-10-21 06:26:54

Dingding
Male (41), italy

I have never done paid sessions. When i was in my 13/14 years I got a lot of shoulder rides, because i was the only male in a group of older girls friends of my cousin. My uncles invited me every weekend to their house in the summer because they had a swimming pool. So I discovered that I liked to climb on the shoulders of a girl, once my cousin proposed me to take a dip from her shoulders and even though I was very young I found it very exciting. So every time I asked her if I could get on her shoulders to do some dives, in reality I just liked being on top of her, the dive was an excuse. Usually she would stand in front of me and gather her hair and I would see her neck in front of me and I was already aroused, then she go under the water and I get up. Unfortunately as I was very excited I could not put pressure on her neck because because i feared she could discovered me, and then she usually walked for a few seconds where the water was higher, counted up to 3 and threw me, she did not keep me long. But my best experiences were when her friends were around. One Saturday I was on my cousin's shoulders for the usual dive and two other friends of her climb up on each other's shoulders saying to wait because we could do the fight. The water were about at their navel.
I was in close contact with her neck and I don't know if she noticed this time, because I leaned against her neck but forced myself to think about something else. After a while she said to her friends: "he doesn't look like it but after a while he weighs" and she got down and made me get off. So I proposed to change teams, because my cousin was light and could get on top of one of her older friends while I on the other girl and so we did. I climbed on the shoulders of this 16/17 year old girl who had proposed to take me on her shoulders. Was perhaps the third time I saw her, I remember that she had tied her hair in a ponytail, stand in front of me i can see her shoulders and the back of her neck.  Then, she went under the water and when I was up, as I squeezed her tail between me and her neck she asked me to lift it.
I remember that she had a very long neck, longer than my cousin's neck, so I could lean all against her neck and not against her head and I was perfectly balanced and paired like lego. I have to just trying not to get aroused, but luckily during the fight I had to be careful to keep my balance and I was not aroused so I could press against her which was the thing I liked the most.
That day we did 5 rounds, I have always been on her shoulders, we won three times, a couple of times after winning she threw me.
That summer I will have been on the shoulders of this girl at least thirty times, i think i was more time on her shoulders than on my feets lol, because every time we were in the pool I proposed chicken fight and they also liked the game. Sometimes my partner complain with words like:"OMG again!" but she had fun also, because every time she pretend to win vs the our opponent.

Every time i squeeze her hair she screamed, so i have to take attention to put the ponytail upon my leg. Sometimes we try to switch position, but i was too small for her, so after 2 o3  times we stopping this strategy. After a few days she realized that I, a part the chicken fight, liked sitting on her shoulders and i had much fun, but I don't know if she understood that I found it exciting, I don't think so, otherwise she wouldn't have wanted to keep me on her shoulders all these times. Every time she teasing me for joke wth words like:""At the end of the day you will pay the physiotherapist" or "nothing, by now we have found the perfect set-up, we do not change teams anymore" or "tomorrow when I wake up with back pain I will think of you" if we won "whoever is with me cannot lose this game". Sometimes she just say to me "Don't worry, I'm not going to throw you." And I knew those were the only times she would throw me down without telling me for joke with me.  Often it also happened that she threw me right away for her own reasons and said like: "to the 3: 1,2 ... 3" and I knew that at three she would go down and make me get off. But I was light and in the pool she didn't struggle very much so it happened that if we did the fight and we won she would sometimes hold me for a while and didn't throw me, she walked with me for a while or waiting for the other couple stand up with me on her sholders without a words. The time she kept me on her shoulders for the longest time was after we won and my cousin and her friend wanted to change the game or move under the sun. We played at least 6 or 7 round that day, So the three of them started talking to decide what to do and during this conversation I had remained on the shoulders of my partner, as if she had forgotten that I was on top of her, she didn't throw me anymore, she talked quietly with her friends and chatting about things like tanning and a guy my cousin liked that they were supposed to go out that night and i sat perfectly balanced, with my hands on her head. I was ecstatic and I lost control, I was afraid she would feel my pressure on the back of her neck, but she spoke quietly e just say me to move the hands from her head (she hated it) so i put them on my legs. I remember my cousin say to me:"meanwhile, are you enjoying the view?" and my partner under teasing me: "Are you comfortable? I don't know, do you want me to take you home?" I don't know how long I stayed on her shoulders, but if she didn't say anything I certainly didn't tell her to get down, from up there my perception of time was distorted, but I think she kept me for at least 5 minutes. Then at one point she said: "passengers are asked to get off" and she walked over to the edge of the pool and I sat on the edge. At that point she said: "aaahh I don't feel my neck anymore" but i was out off the water end i was fear that some girls can look at my swimsuite, so i went in the water very soon.
After the lunch hours I remember that we were back in the water and I asked if anyone wanted to play again but my partner replied something like: "no, that's enough for today, my neck and back still hurts."
I didn't insist because that day she had actually kept me for a long time and had been far too kind.
Sadly that match i remember was one of the last, at the end of the summer inside the group the chicken fight was out of trend and my cousin and her friends almost didn't want to play anymore. I didn't even try to propose it so as not to be annoying and childish. But just two time my ex chicken fight partners propose first to my cousin then me to get on her shoulders. She held me without a reason, pheraps for show her strenght, just for a few of second before my cousin push me down.
The last shoulder rides for me.
Sorry for this long post, but  remembering that period still gives me good feeling, really never in my life i had so many shoulder rides from a beautiful girl. For other 4 years i saw this girl and my cousin friend often, but we are too old for childish game obviosly.

Last edited by Dingding (2021-10-21 23:47:30)

Board footer