Ultimate shoulder rides

Internet's #1 shoulder riding community

You are not logged in.

#51 2021-07-20 16:21:43

esel

Re: Riders, can you explaine me what do you like most when you are riding?

@Audrey,

For sure, there is a paralell attitude between "sitting on" and dominating ... Or even worse than dominating, if I judge by the french expression "je m'asseois dessus" ( I sit on it ...) which expresses utter contempt for what the  speaker plans to sit on ...

In the case of Your "unfortunate" slave, Your sitting on his back, nearly by accident as You say, is maybe not really by accident, if I may say ...: You were enjoying a nice bottle of wine and sunbathing while he was down there , working for You "on his hands and knees" ... Then You come and congratulate, astride his back ... Your friend was completely, obviously right when she invited You to complete what You had just started, i.e ... sit down now !... Which was the physical translation of Your attitudes. He was already kneeling and down, You were already sitting and above, metaphorically for both of you, until You sat down and made it real ...

He was not doing that, down there, by chance .. He was expecting ... You did not do that by chance either ... You were testing ... Maybe I'm wrong, but that's waht I would have believed if I had had the privilege to be that fortunate slave ... You see Yourself as "superior and worthy of being served" if I may quote You, and You may be sure that he sees himself as "inferior and eager to serve You" ...  I'm sure you're both right !

And like this guy, I would love to be granted the privilege to be

Your esel

#52 2021-07-20 17:07:43

esel

@rider-in

I hope I didn't offend you .. I was just suggesting that in India the servants were maybe not handled the way they are in the USA, that is to say usually very friendly, as equals, and very well paid... It's not only cultural, it also depends on the availability of those helps. And as you said there is no shortage of servants in India, unlike what prevails in Europ or USA  ... sad

Referring to your message dated 07/13, i'd like to say I totally approve of your riding style and requirements. I had written a set of rules for the riders, to allow them to communicate with their ponyslaves, with only the helps that riders use when riding their bio-horses, that is, using heels (with or without spurs), knees, bridles, crop .. It's not that easy, neither for the rider nor the ponyslave, if the rider just fancies to ride a full dressage course, with all its usual riding-schools figures  ...  Not easy, but exciting and challenging ...

Esel

#53 2021-07-21 03:49:00

Audreyb

esel:

You are quite right  about my sitting on my handyman that first time.
Call it an accident was an inaccurate term at best.
I should have  called it  spur of the moment and unplanned.
I could have easily walked around him and I was  feeling a little sexy from  the wine.  He was wearing a T shirt and though he is not muscular,  the muscles on his back  were visibly  moving .
When I stood astride him I wanted my friend to  notice  and if  she and I were  in opposite places, I probably would have told her to  sit on him.It just seemed  natural. For a few moments he continued his work and I felt his back muscles flex and move and my friend and I laughed a bit  before I  got off  him. Since I'm not heavy (135 lbs) I knew I wasn't going to hurt him  anyway.

Being  honest, I do see myself as being worthy  of being served. especially  by  men  and I feel  superior to most men.  I'm not saying  I  am  superior but only that I feel superior  and to be  honest  again, men have usually treated me that way  as well.

I don't refer to him as my slave as I said, but he refers to himself that way and on occasion I treat him accordingly. I rarely ride on his shoulders because he isn't into  that very much  and I  don't feel comfortable sitting up  there. His all fours rides  and casually sitting on him seems to satisfy  both of us, even  when I'm  hard on him and push his limits.

I  know this arrangement is strange,  but it's  convenient  and fun for  now.

#54 2021-07-22 15:05:46

esel

@Audrey

As far as superiority/inferiority is concerned, and likewise who rides/who is ridden, who serves/who is served, who claims his rights/who renounces them, who holds the crop/who gets it ...  etc ... the key point is not to know what You are, but what You think You are ............ The underling may be an Ivy League alumni with a 160 IQ, but if he believes his fate is to be "under", under he will be ! His only possible privilege will be to choose his superior, and in which way he will be "under"... But he will so wildly want to be relegated in his underling position, that he will gladly accept all possible trade offs, and in fact be ready to compromise all his principles ...

His Ivy league education and his 160 IQ should help him to understand that Women now have the upper hand in this world. Male points of superiority are more and more obsolete : Physical strength, logic or deductive reasoning are history ! Intuition, interpersonal skills, communication capacities, and all other typically female attributes have long overridden males' assets ... The times have come when female should set the rules ... The new rules. If they were just the reverse of the obsolete male rules, we the males would be downgraded to 2nd class citizens ... And as the key asset of these 2nd class citizens would be their physical strength, why not make slaves, and donkeys out of them, and thus replace machines, vehicles, household appliances with their muscular strength ? 

Shoulderrides and all four rides are but a beginning, the members of this forum are the harbingers of the world to come, where I hope to be

Your indefatigable esel

#55 2021-07-22 18:43:23

Audreyb

esel:

I'm not  really sure I'm  comfortable with all of that, though I appreciate the sentiment.

I got into shoulder riding (I always liked all fours riding) through a gay male  friend who has what could only be described as a stable of submissive gay men. As such,  I don't see him  as inferior at all.

Also, I want men to protect me ,  even if he is submissive to me  in general. His willingness  to fight and possibly  die for me not only makes me feel superior  but I  see it as  his  role  and a major  reason for him to  exist.

I have  often said that I believe that the king  may sit on the throne, but it's  the woman who sits on the king that is really in charge if she is wise enough to achieve that position.

As for my  handyman pony, I sometimes wish I had more power over him.  He craves my attention  and I think I could really ride him to near death or abuse  him , which I don't normally do,and he wouldn't stop  coming at my beck and call . But his  obsession is specifically to me and though I had another  woman ride on his back a few times, he didn't seem to enjoy it.    He is  more or less separate  from main social group , but should he cross  paths , I'm not at all sure  he would  let some of my friends  ride him, particularly my gay male friend who got me into shoulder riding and loaned me  his carriers on several occasions.
As you  said,should he  really be allowed to choose his  superiors?
And  is he really submissive to me if he  refuses  my order  to  let  my  friends  sit on him?

#56 2021-07-22 20:46:51

rider_in
Male (23), Canada

Oh, don't worry, no offence taken. I was just suggesting that even though yes, there is not a shortage of servants in india compared to USA / Europe, and therefore, they are not handled as properly as in US etc. but the range of their service don't go till doing things like pony rides or shoulder rides for us or any such things. Mostly its just limited to daily chores.

Glad that you liked my riding style, its my honest opinion that only when rider is fully incharge of the ride with his comfort set as priority, that is the best way to have great rides, for both rider and carrier.
maybe we could have rides someday in that manner. smile.
I agree its not easy to rides carriers as bio-horses and i'm very interested to read your "set of rules" for such a ride, if thats cool with you! You can lay them here or mail me so we can discuss and develop the rules (as i to have general set of riding instruction in case I wanna ride my carrier as bio-horse, but its not very detailed)

esel wrote:

@rider-in

I hope I didn't offend you .. I was just suggesting that in India the servants were maybe not handled the way they are in the USA, that is to say usually very friendly, as equals, and very well paid... It's not only cultural, it also depends on the availability of those helps. And as you said there is no shortage of servants in India, unlike what prevails in Europ or USA  ... sad

Referring to your message dated 07/13, i'd like to say I totally approve of your riding style and requirements. I had written a set of rules for the riders, to allow them to communicate with their ponyslaves, with only the helps that riders use when riding their bio-horses, that is, using heels (with or without spurs), knees, bridles, crop .. It's not that easy, neither for the rider nor the ponyslave, if the rider just fancies to ride a full dressage course, with all its usual riding-schools figures  ...  Not easy, but exciting and challenging ...

Esel

Rider here, willing ponies can approach! :)

#57 2021-07-24 11:12:10

esel

@Audrey,

I'm drinking in with delight each of Your precious words. If I could know You in person, I would crave the honour to be the human watchdog You would require for Your personal protection, for want of being the king You'd choose to sit on ...  smile  Unlike Your handyman, who seems to offer You only conditional submission, I will bite whomever You order me to bite, as I would, if Iwere a king, unconditionnally extend my royal favors to all those You would wish to favor, and, more prosaically, I would submissively offer my ponyslave shoulders to all those You would allow to ride me ...

Now, on behalf of Your handyman pony, I think that a slave, truely devoted to his Mistress as he seems to be, will find no or little pleasure  in just giving a ride to anyone else. In those circumstances, my pleasure, if I were in his boots, would be to please YOU by showing to YOU my total obedience to YOU ... Maybe this dimension has escaped his mind, he justs sees that he is deprived of the pleasure to carry You, receives it as a punishment and kind of rebels against it ?

Why wouldnt You tell him that You crave his unconditional obedience as much as he craves Your total dominance ? Obedience and dominance shouldn't be subordinated to miserable contingencies like "who rides whom", as soon as it is for YOUR pleasure... He will comply !!!

Thus spoke

Your Esel

Audreyb wrote:

esel:

I'm not  really sure I'm  comfortable with all of that, though I appreciate the sentiment.

I got into shoulder riding (I always liked all fours riding) through a gay male  friend who has what could only be described as a stable of submissive gay men. As such,  I don't see him  as inferior at all.

Also, I want men to protect me ,  even if he is submissive to me  in general. His willingness  to fight and possibly  die for me not only makes me feel superior  but I  see it as  his  role  and a major  reason for him to  exist.

I have  often said that I believe that the king  may sit on the throne, but it's  the woman who sits on the king that is really in charge if she is wise enough to achieve that position.

As for my  handyman pony, I sometimes wish I had more power over him.  He craves my attention  and I think I could really ride him to near death or abuse  him , which I don't normally do,and he wouldn't stop  coming at my beck and call . But his  obsession is specifically to me and though I had another  woman ride on his back a few times, he didn't seem to enjoy it.    He is  more or less separate  from main social group , but should he cross  paths , I'm not at all sure  he would  let some of my friends  ride him, particularly my gay male friend who got me into shoulder riding and loaned me  his carriers on several occasions.
As you  said,should he  really be allowed to choose his  superiors?
And  is he really submissive to me if he  refuses  my order  to  let  my  friends  sit on him?

#58 2021-07-24 14:36:04

Audreyb

esel:

My relationship with  my handyman is more complicated.
Perhaps more complicated than he wants it to be and  the complications are more my fault than his.

I like and enjoy  our  current relationship.He serves me without demands on my time or complaints  from his point of  view.
He's a  "slave"  without any of the  hassles of a full time slave.

He's married and I have no idea or any  care  concerning  why  his wife doesn't just sit on him  and satisfy his desires and I  have no idea how he explains his absence when he is working  for and serving me.

I would of course let my  friends,including my gay male  friends sit on his back  and ride him to their hearts  content , fully aware that he wouldn't enjoy the experience.It would in fact amuse me to watch  this.

I might be able to talk him into submitting to them through me, but in doing so I would have to carry his  submissiveness to another level and it could not only end his marriage but put him  more into  a position of a full time slave  and that could  complicate my life and put more demands on my time.   And to be honest, I just don't actually care enough about him to want him around all the time.
In many ways  he really is more like a utility or a piece of furniture than  even a pet.    Also,  he's quite a bit older  and ultimately he won't be of any use to me. When that happens  he will have to be discarded just as one would discard a  worn out chair.

He serves for now , but I really don't want the responsibility of what  happens when he is no longer serves me,

#59 2021-07-24 18:06:33

esel

@Rider_in

I truely believe that the comfort and satisfaction of the rider should be the main, if not the only concern of any reliable ponyslave. And this also applies to many other services the rider might wish to receive from his underling outside of his pony role. As regards satisfaction, a key point is certainly, HOW LONG the pony can deliver, and I know it is a frequent cause of disappointment for the both of them ... But satisfaction can also be greatly enhanced by the quality of the ride, and directing a ponyslave like a bio horse, without words, only with the heels, knees, reins, and crop ... certainly increases the quality of the rides .

I've been ridden this way and I can tell you it is really EXCITING, and really CHALLENGING ... Some orders are easy to understand : When the rein is pulled on right the carrier knows he must go right ... When the crop hits the skin, it means "faster" ...  Easy ! But some of the 13 listed orders are not so easy to understand. Real horses learn by repetition, and then daily practice for the rest of their lives. Human horses learn by understanding but for lack of such daily practice, they usually  have to re-learn it nearly every time ... The same for the rider, btw !

I've retrieved the "Rules of riding" from the depths of my computer. As it is not possible to send appendixes on this forum, I'd prefer to mail it to you if you don't mind. Send me a mail and I will reply with "the rules". ( Mail address in Profile ).

Esel

#60 2021-07-26 15:38:39

esel

@Audrey

As usual, Your message lavishes great food for thought ... Which looks a little like the enigmas of the Sphynx ( Or the Sphynge ?)... :

How to have a slave without the hassles of a slave, without the fear of corrupting his past life, without the moral qualms about his necessary crual dumping to come ? How to make a donkey out of a human ?

The solution, if any, might be : Forget Your 21st century decadent morality.

You'll subequently find that a slave carries no hassles, but just benefits. That neither his past nor future fate have the slightest importance. You'll just unscrupulously ride him, use and abuse him ... Because it is God's will ...   

But I know .... It's next to impossible !

And also, much to my regret, I am not Oedipus, I'm just

Your esel

#61 2021-08-24 21:06:10

frederik
Male (40), Germany

To AudreyB , movieyou2003 and all the other ladies,

Quite interesting that quite a few ladies confess so openly their dreams.
Being meanwhile a riding instructor I can only say that many of my young female students are deeply interested in shoulder riding swell as many adult ladies.
Female interest is meanwhile so strong that I have big problems finding enough human horses.
Among males being horse of a lady or girl seems not very attractive.

But all the girls and ladies I discussed on this topic openly confessed that for them the feeling of power over a stronger human being which has strictly to follow their orders as a rider would be an outstanding kick for them.
Just as movieyou2003 describes, the feeling off their hard working muscles under her critch and bottom and. the unique feeling being carried step by step and being on top and to feel and enjoy their full strength just for the pleasure of the rider.

I think these are quite normal female feelings.
Owning the body of a strong man for their female pleasure and purpose.

#62 2022-06-14 14:09:08

Subponyboy

I like to be heavier than my carrier by a good amount. To me there is nothing better knowing a smaller guy has to handle your weight and provide a fun experience for me. I’m a beefy dude and love a smaller guy lifting me and the feeling of all my weight on my pony neck is amazing

#63 2022-06-28 16:57:38

Audreyb

Subponyboy:

I don't think I have ever  encountered a significantly smaller  man carrying a much larger man on his shoulders.

I don't find any  fault  with such an arrangement and relationships are what those involved  want  them  to be and may be viewed differently even  between  the participants.

I'm not large  myself  and not a  serious  burden when I'm  sitting on a man's shoulders,  but I  do enjoy  the domination  aspect of sitting up there (or  sometimes on his back) and being  served by a man who carries me  as a servant might  carry a  queen.

This is  normally consensual  of course but  I do  like to imagine my carrier  as  my  beast of  burden, straining  beneath me in obedience to my command.  Often,  these carriers (almost always men) do  obey  as if  they were  forced to do  so and often  carry  me longer than they  really wanted to.  Feeling  his strain  makes  me feel  powerful and I  enjoy  being  served  by a man who obeys  regardless of the fact  that he could  refuse and/or  unseat me if he really  wanted to.

I have to imagine that  when  you are  sitting on one of these  smaller men, You are  enjoying  their  struggles to  carry you  somewhat as I  do? Perhaps  a  degree of domination of them  and   possibly  a bit of  sadistic  pleasure as well?

Please understand  That this  is not  intended to be anything  negative. On the  contrary I think  I  would  enjoy watching  such a  session   because I can  relate to  your feelings

#64 2024-01-20 21:56:31

GeoffCouch
Male (61), Australia
Website

Soon-To-Be Shoulder Rider wrote:

Hi, I see that there are very few women on here, so I'll offer up my perspective as a shoulder ride "virgin" (meaning I haven't been carried on anyone's shoulders in probably twenty years).  First, I will say that I'm currently overweight and doubt that many men would want to try carrying me now, but I've lost a lot of weight already and am hoping to start receiving shoulder rides within a few months if I keep losing at my current rate.  My biggest fantasy about my "first time" is how it would feel to climb onto the man's shoulders when he is kneeling down and then feel myself going upward into the air.  I also think it's sexy to picture a man sticking his head between my legs while I'm standing and lifting me into the air that way.  I have very long legs (I'm close to six feet tall), and it turns me on to think of me wearing shorts and the guy giving me the ride (assuming I liked him) rubbing his hands up and down my legs and hopefully he would be enjoying that.  I can't wait to ask that first guy to carry me over to a mirror so I can see what I look like on his shoulders.  I would have him slowly turn around so I could see what we looked like from the front and from each side.  Actually, now that I think about it, unless I knew the man well I would only want to meet him in a well-populated area at first (like maybe a big store parking lot) to have our fun because meeting someone you don't know to be carried poses the same risks (from a woman's perspective) as meeting a blind date -- you don't know if you will be safe or not.  A place where there are a few people around would be ideal.  So maybe I have to nix the mirror idea sad and instead ask him to carry me to a car or store window to look in.  But being overweight now, I like the idea of getting a shoulder ride in public anyway -- it would be like getting to show off all of the progress I've made.  I have a notebook full of pictures from magazines of men carrying women, and I'd love to re-enact these scenarios that get me so turned on.  For example, I have a picture of a woman on a man's shoulders in a pool, a picture of a woman on a man's shoulders covering his eyes with her hands, etc.  Once I saw a man carrying a woman on his shoulders in a checkout line and I was green with envy for days, so that would be fun to try, too -- to see the reactions of the other shoppers at doing something so seldom seen.  I've looked at a few index entries on here and many men say they think women don't get as aroused by this as men.  Of course, I can't speak for all women, but I've had the fantasy of sitting on a man's shoulders for a good fifteen years now.  Personally, although riding on a man's shoulders is my biggest fantasy, I would also love the man to mix it up and from time to time carry me in his arms or throw me over his shoulder like a firefighter.  Well, I've probably gone on long enough but I guess my point is that the anticipation is everything for me.  Wish me luck in finding a man willing to help me out with this in a few months... it's been WAY too long!!!

Wow, I enjoyed answering your question,

Ellen

This is wonderful to read, but was written over 13 years ago – I hope you’ve had a few rides since then! Personally I see no reason for a heavy female rider to lose weight, since women’s weight is so erotic to me. It may simply mean you ride piggyback on all-4s. Fully understand a woman’s need for safety at first, as on blind date.

#65 2024-01-20 22:09:19

GeoffCouch
Male (61), Australia
Website

Audreyb writes:

"I never lied about being dominant in all my relationships with men...
Furthermore, I am almost completely selfish in regard to what I want..
Sometimes these interests are extreme, even involving sadistic and masochistic relationships  which I usually  avoid...   
It would seem rather normal to, for example sit on a person who you have been on the shoulders  or back of on a regular basis. Sometimes to enforce your respective status and possibly for  either fun or convenience...
Also,  any man who is  worth keeping around for any  purpose should be able to withstand an average size woman's weight on him for a reasonable amount of time..."

Sounds wonderful to me.

Last edited by GeoffCouch (2024-01-20 23:16:24)

Board footer