For some really worm shoulder riding story

Please send stories there
By text or by link

#2 2021-07-19 00:34:58

caballito
Bonus member
Male (In his sixties), South America

Re: For some really worm shoulder riding story

It was his 18th birthday and he was very excited, he went from being a child to becoming an adult, and doing adult things that he had previously observed and admired but never practiced.

He had planned to approach to her 31-year-old female cousin and propose her to ride him.

His female cousin came to his house when she was 18 years old, she came from a peaceful town to study and work in the city, he remembers everything about her.

When she came home, being legal age, 3 men lived in the home, he 5 years old, his father, 35 years old, and his grandfather, 60 years old, her mother, 25 years old, also lived at home.

Being an inhabitant of a rural town, she was transported riding equine horses on, aunt and niece are excellent riders.

Last edited by caballito (2021-07-22 08:59:43)

#3 2021-07-21 18:00:39

caballito
Bonus member

Aunt (mother of the eighteen-year-old man) and niece (female cousin of the eighteen-year-old man) grew up in a beautiful rural area where conveyance is horse, they both ride since they were little.

A professional (doctor, engineer, teacher, police officer, etc.) came to a rural area, he met aunt, fell in love with her and married her. She was of legal age when he met her riding on the shoulders of others, being one of her horses.

He frequently kneels before her as she says, "Everybody kneel before me."

When they married, she was 19 years old, he was 29 years old and her husband's father was 54 years old. She also rides her father-in-law.

Niece, who also rides horses from an early age, was 12 years old when her aunt got married.

#4 2021-07-22 00:45:26

caballito
Bonus member

We all know horsie or horsey is a children's game played in pairs, either between the same children or with their parents or other relatives.
1.- One person stands on all fours and another person rides on the horizontal back of the person on all fours.
2.- The riding is on his shoulders.

Professional fell in love with the beauty of aunt, he became friends with parents and relatives of aunt, including niece, they all advocated for him before her, and thus he is one more horse of her and he married her.

After marriage they lived 3 more years in rural areas, every day aunt walked through the streets riding on the shoulders of her husband and other people, and she was not the only rider because she rode with her female relatives, each on her own horse.

During 5 years in a rural area, professional received visits from his father, who was ridden by his daughter-in-law and her female relatives. He visited his son, daughter-in-law, and his grandson; He mainly visited rural areas to be ridden on all fours and on shoulders.

#5 2021-07-22 06:48:55

caballito
Bonus member

Professional was transferred to urban area (city), in rural area people entertained him and his wife (niece's aunt) with a farewell party.

At the dance, wife rode on the shoulders of her ex-lovers, suitors, friends and family (her father, her uncles, brothers, male cousins ​​and nephews); husband and father-in-law were ridden by relatives of the wife (her mother, sisters, female cousins ​​and nieces). Likewise, the husband saw his wife's feet being kissed by her former suitors, her admirers and her friends.

At the end of the party and when guests left, husband on his knees kissed his wife's feet while she told him: I don't think you were jealous because I rode on my ex-lovers and ex-suitors and they kissed my feet, you were ridden by my relatives and you kissed my niece's feet, as your father is doing now.

Then his wife said to her niece: You are the daughter of my beloved sister, you will live with me and those who now kiss our feet will take care of us.

#6 2021-07-22 07:39:19

caballito
Bonus member

Niece turned 18 years old, they had a party in a rural area with the participation of husband, wife (aunt) and father-in-law.

Early in the morning, when the niece was legal age, in the living room husband and father-in-law kissed niece's feet while niece's father kissed wife's feet, while wife said to niece: your father is one of my first horses. Just as my husband made merits with you to marry me, your father made merits with me to marry your mother.

In both cases, suitor stood on all fours and we rode on his horizontal backs like equine horses, for longer distances we rode on his shoulders.

A niece's mother arrived, husband kisses her sister-in-law's feet while father-in-law continues to kiss niece's feet. Niece's mother added: just as my husband was ridden first by you, your husband was ridden by me first, because they first had to make merit with us.

Then ladies rode on the shoulders of those who kissed their feet and went for a walk.

On the way were a 25-year-old wife over her 40-year-old brother-in-law, a 37-year-old wife's sister over a 35-year-old husband and an 18-year-old niece over a 60-year-old father-in-law, being accompanied by 55-year-old father of the  sisters.

On the way they agreed on the life of a niece in the city, on the way the niece's horse got tired first, she rode her grandfather on.

#7 2021-07-22 08:29:45

caballito
Bonus member

At a birthday party, aunt and niece rode on the shoulders of others, but not of husband and father-in-law.

Aunt's sister's husband approached them and said: Do not be sad because now you are not ridden, they will ride you every day from tomorrow, allow me to be ridden by your wife and kiss her divine feet.

Said and done, she rode on the shoulders of her brother-in-law who finally kissed her feet.

Father and son took courage, father approached his daughter-in-law and son approached his wife's niece, kneeling before them and kissing her feet, then they rode on his shoulders.

At that, mother of niece appeared riding on father of niece, inviting them to go out to the yard to breathe fresh air and talk, they all went there.

Niece's mother said: In the morning I rode on my brother-in-law and now on my husband, my sister rode on my husband and now on her father-in-law, and my daughter rode on my sister's father-in-law and now on my sister's husband, I suggest that we finish the round.

A niece's mother rode on her sister's father-in-law, a niece's aunt rode on her husband, and a niece rode on her father. Mother of niece added: I thank you for accepting our daughter, I know you will protect her and take care of her, she will ride you as she rides her father now, before her be meek and docile like tamed horses and transport her wherever she wishes. Come daughter, let's change horses.

Niece's mother rode on niece's father while niece rode on her aunt's father-in-law.

They returned to the party.

At the end of the party and the guests left, husbands kissed their wives' feet while the wife's father-in-law kissed the niece's feet, then brothers-in-law kissed the feet of their sisters-in-law while the wife's father-in-law continued kissing the niece's feet.

Finally, they all retired to rest.

#8 2021-07-22 10:01:31

caballito
Bonus member

The next morning everyone went to the stable, ladies wore hats, white blouses, riding pants and riding boots, men were in polo shirts, shorts, socks and white sneakers.

Mother of niece asked: Do you remember how you made merits for our relatives to marry us? You played horsie or horsey with your future sister-in-law and niece, On all fours!

Men obeyed, wife stood before her brother-in-law, niece before husband and mother of niece before her sister's father-in-law, commanding men to open their mouths, they obeyed.

Ladies put bit with reins in men's mouths, bite! they commanded, they obeyed.

Ladies put saddles with stirrups on men's backs, tied them to their bodies, then sat on saddles stepping on stirrups.

From that comfortable position, they tied bridles (bit with reins) on the heads of their horses, then held reins and led their horses with reins, spurs and whips.

Niece though: aunt'e husband is my horse and he is being ridden by me, I am his rider. my father is my aunt's horse and my old man is my mother's horse.

Niece's mother continued: Nice memories, isn't it? Then horses were ridden by their wives, then riders dismounted and rode again, this time wives over husbands and niece over her aunt's father-in-law.

Niece though: now my uncle is my aunt's horse, old man is my horse, and my father is my mother's horse.

Horses crawled on all fours obeying commands from their riders.

Last change, wife over her father-in-law, wife's sister over her brother-in-law and niece over her father.

Niece though: my dad is my horse, my uncle is my mom's horse and old man is my aunt's horse.

Later, niece traveled to town with her aunt and uncle.

#9 2021-07-23 13:52:00

caballito
Bonus member

Female niece in city chose to study a profession, what would be the best profession for a rider who rides on shoulders?

Medicine, nursing, obstetrics and other health professions or technical careers: Definitely her feet will be kissed by colleagues, patients (ill or sick people), relatives of patients, being able to ride in hospital corridors. However, in rural areas the possibility of riding on shoulders increases because health professionals and technicians also do work outside the walls when one must be transported on foot or on the back of a beast.

(For a health professional who is ridden, he can be ridden in hospitals and in extramural work by colleagues, patients and relatives of patients).

Education, range is wide and has adult education, physical education and others who do not have education for children: Definitely her feet will be kissed by colleagues, students and relatives of students, being able to ride from home to study center and inside the center of studies, especially in physical education classes. However, in rural areas the possibility of riding on shoulders increases by transport on foot or on the back of a beast and walks to the field.

(For a teacher who is ridden, he may be ridden from home to study center and into the study center, especially in physical education classes, by colleagues, students, and students' relatives. His possibilities increase in rural areas).

Paleontology, archeology, tour guide and other professions in which you have to go out of town to find things: Her feet will definitely be kissed and you can ride when you are looking for things.

(For one of those professionals who is ridden, he can be ridden).

Engineering - Inside the construction site: Her feet will definitely be kissed by colleagues, subordinates and site owner, being able to ride inside the construction site.

(For an engineer who is ridden, he can be ridden by colleagues, subordinates and owners of construction sites).

Office professions (law, accounting, administration, information technology, cabinet work, etc.): Her feet will definitely be heavily kissed but there is little chance of riding on shoulders.

(For an office professional who is ridden, he has little chance to be).

#10 2021-07-24 07:27:56

caballito
Bonus member

Before making a decision, niece found out about professions.

Policewoman and Armed Forces Officer (Army, Navy, Aviation): She interviewed a 30-year-old female police captain and a 45-year-old male army colonel. Colonel has higher rank than Captain, but Colonel kisses female captain's boots and she rides on him.

In both cases, they have cavalry, policewomen ride equine horses to control crowds, and they also ride motorcycles.

They are 4 years of study in military school or in police school, female captain said that from the first year of school she rode on her classmates, other students, teachers (police officers), administrators and school directors (Generals ).

During her years of service, she worked in urban and rural areas, both the military and the police walk in rounds or campaign marches, in which she rides on the shoulders of her colleagues.

She participated in capturing and transporting prisoners, intimidating with gun in hand in a transport vehicle, prisoners kneeling before her.

In cases of family violence, violent men knelt and prostrated themselves before her asking for forgiveness, trying to kiss her boots, she withdrew her feet and reproached them: only those who deserve it can kiss my feet and you are not one of them Many of them changed their way of acting Act.

Niece concluded: Although I can ride in the Police and Armed Forces, there are possibilities to ride but they would be frowned upon and considered as Abuse of Authority.

#11 2021-07-24 09:31:51

caballito
Bonus member

Medicine and other Health Sciences (1):

In a hospital she interviewed a 25-year-old female nurse and a 60-year-old male doctor.

Doctor kissed white nurse shoes and got on all fours, she straddled his back, she commanded: Giddy up! and he obeyed by crawling on all fours with his female rider riding on his horizontal back.

While nurse was riding her horse, 35 years older than her, niece accompanied her walking while nurse said: doctors and the rest of the hospital staff kiss my feet, patients and their relatives do too, I ride on them in corridors of hospital, both on shoulders and on all fours.

I worked for several years in a rural area, when we went out to do work outside the walls I did not walk because I rode on the shoulders of doctors, male nurses, male obstetricians, male nursing technicians, villagers.

My team consisted of a doctor, a nurse, an obstetrician and a nursing technicians, I was the only woman in the team and I would leave town riding on the doctor, changing horses when the ridden on duty got tired.

Riding on shoulders takes hours and horses must be changed frequently, villagers waited for us halfway with 2 equine horses that were ridden by the 3 male health professionals while I rode on villagers.

We attended to residents' health and returned, I rode villagers halfway through and from there to the house on the shoulders of a doctor, male nurse, obstetrician and nursing technicians. Upon arrival, my horses kissed my feet, just as this old man will, she dismounted and he kissed her white shoes. She retired.

Then doctor crawled towards niece and kissed her insteps and ankles, then got up on all fours and begged for a ride, niece rode him on his horizontal back, he started crawling on all fours being ridden by beautiful rider, then panting and drooling said: Since I have been a student I have been a horse, I have continued to be a professional being ridden by female doctors, nurses, obstetricians, nursing technicians, patients and relatives of patients.

It is true about work outside the walls, I loved them because it was ridden by female doctors, nurses, obstetricians, nursing technicians, residents, patients and relatives of patients.

Suddenly nurse appeared riding on the shoulders of a relative of a patient, Kneel! she commanded her horse, he obeyed being ridden by her on her shoulders, on all fours! She commanded and he obeyed as she moved from his shoulders to her horizontal back, Good horse!, she rewarded.

Horses crawled down the corridor on all fours, nurse said: I found my new horse in the waiting room, his wife is in labor and it will take hours, I rode him through hospital corridors and now we are all riding together.

Do not be surprised because my new horse prefers to be ridden by me than to wait for his wife, they are all the same, submissive and dominated by beautiful women.

Last edited by caballito (2021-07-24 12:00:48)

#12 2021-07-24 10:22:51

caballito
Bonus member

Medicine and other Health Sciences (2):
I was 21 years old, a man went to the medical post carrying his girlfriend in his arms, she had bent her ankle that was in pain, I offered to go to the health post on foot to bring the doctor, but he told me to wait for him, he put his girlfriend sitting on a rock and crouched before me begging me to ride him, I rode him and without dismounting we brought the doctor, the doctor examined her and ordered to take her to the health post, how do we take her to the health post if her boyfriend wanted me to keep riding him? Doctor realized the situation and carried girlfriend on his shoulders

We return to the medical post, riders we talk: You will be fine, doctor is a good professional. It is the first time I ride on shoulders. Doctor is a good horse, I guarantee to him because I rode on him for long distances and our current path is short

Meanwhile, horses whispered: Your girlfriend is pretty, why are you not ridden by her. Nurse is amazing, and she rides all men. Then your girlfriend must ride to the house. True

At the health post, the doctor attended to girlfriend, on his knees he rubbed and kissed all her feet, sore foot and healthy foot, insteps, ankles, heels, soles, arches, toes; Meanwhile, in the waiting room, boyfriend was kissing the leather of my shoes, and licking the soles of my shoes.

On emergency topic, they talked: You will be fine, but your feet must rest, you must ride home, I will call your boyfriend. No, please, nurse said you are a good horse and I prefer to ride on you, come on, kiss my feet and say yes.

When leaving the topic, girlfriend was riding on doctor's shoulders, he said: Her feet must rest, she will ride me like her horse to her house and I will return. It is okay, boyfriend replied kissing my feet, doctor went out to the street with girlfriend riding on his shoulders.

Are you not going with your girlfriend? I asked as he licked the sole of my shoe. Then I kicked his face with all my might using the sole of my shoe and stretching my leg. He fell backwards and, bleeding, stood up and headed for the door.

Girlfriend appeared at the door riding on doctor, she said: I want to ride with you and then when she saw her boyfriend, why are you bleeding? I answered: it was an accident, doctor smiled.

We return to topic, seated face to face doctor and boyfriend, girlfriend riding on doctor's shoulders. Come here, girlfriend told me, inviting me to sit on her boyfriend's shoulders, I did it again. Doctor said: It was a good hit, with great force, your face is going to swell and your eye is going to close, I will put a suture with several stitches. Meanwhile, girlfriend and I were talking.

When he finished healing, doctor being ridden by girlfriend got up and whispered in my ear: Make sure he doesn't report you because what you did was serious.

We went riding to girlfriend's house, her parents welcomed us and she rode doctor to her bedroom, she sat on her bed while doctor kissed her feet. Her mother said: he is a good doctor because he heals her feet with kisses.

Then we went to the boyfriend's house, men sat down and I dismounted to sit in another armchair, both men lay on their faces and on their elbows and knees they crawled towards me to kiss my feet, doctor told me: Give him directions so he obey you.

Doctor, go to the corner, he obeyed me.

I said to boyfriend: Listen well, I command you to stay at home and not tell anyone anything because I will take care of your wounds, allow you to kissing my shoes and being ridden by me, he replied: Yes, my Mistress.

We must return to the health post, I rode on the shoulders of doctor and we returned to work.

The following days I rode doctor to boyfriend's house to heal his wounds and allow him to kiss my feet and I ride on him, doctor went to girlfriend's home to heal her feet, kiss her feet and be ridden by her, after worshiping girlfriend and she dismounts him, doctor goes to boyfriend's house to pick me up, being ridden by me. So 2 weeks passed, how long does it take for her ankle to heal?

Girlfriend's ankle healed before boyfriend's face, I rode doctor to boyfriend's house, doctor came to girlfriend who rode on doctor to visit her boyfriend, boyfriend kissed girlfriend's feet and is ridden by her while doctor worship me, girlfriend left riding on doctor's shoulders and boyfriend continued worshipping me and being ridden by me. Doctor is ridden by girlfriend all over town and nearby places while I subdue and dominate boyfriend. After being dismounted by girlfriend, doctor picks me up being ridden by me.

For me, you are a bride horse to visit groom, pathetic because you are in friendzone, I told doctor.

Boyfriend healed, in the center of the living room of the groom's house, standing were the bride and I, the doctor kissed the bride's feet and the groom kissed my feet, at our signal (a simultaneous snapping of fingers), the groom kissed the bride's feet and the doctor kissed the feet of nurse. Then girlfriend rode on boyfriend and nurse rode on doctor, and they went riding together.

Last edited by caballito (2021-07-24 15:20:08)

#13 2021-07-24 12:10:57

caballito
Bonus member

Medicine and other Health Sciences (3):

Gorgeous ladies rode their human horses, 18-year-old niece over 60-year-old doctor and 25-year-old female nurse over 35-year-old man, man ridden by nurse had a cell phone rang, they called him from the delivery room .

Without dismounting, moving from his back to his shoulders, the nurse rode the man on his shoulders, heading to the delivery room.

Old horse gasped and drooled a lot, niece called her uncle giving him the location, he arrived immediately, she commanded: on all fours!

She straddled her uncle's horizontal back, they stayed that way until the doctor regained her breath, commanded Giddy up! and as her two beasts crawled under her Power she asked the older man if he had any experience to tell.

I have had many experiences, but one marked me, when I was 50 years old, 4 men returned to the medical post (doctor, nurse, obstetrician and nursing technician), I regretted my bad luck because a 23-year-old female nurse did not accompany us to ride on my shoulders.

In that we saw a woman sitting next to the path, when we got closer we noticed that she was wearing a cowgirl hat, white blouse, blue jeans, black gloves and black knee-high boots, she rode on the shoulders of a kneeling man who had bridles on mouth and that is why he drooled a lot.

My horse twisted his ankle. You can ride another. Are there horses? I am one of them.

She commanded me: Kneel! I obeyed her.

She removed bridles from her horse, she commanded me: Open your mouth! I obeyed her.

She dismounted, majestically stood before me who was kneeling before her, she put bit in my mouth, I bit it, she rode on my shoulders, tied bridle on my head and commanded: Get up! I obeyed her.

She commanded: Giddy up! I obeyed her.

She controlled me with reins, we went to her house while she told me: I am 33 years old, I have a 15 year old daughter who wants to be a nurse, my horse that we left is my 65 year old husband.

When her daughter got home she asked: What did you do now? My horse twisted his ankle at the turn. Which of all your horses? Dad. Dad?

Daughter went to the stable, she saddled one of the equine horses and went to take care of her father.

Mom led the doctor to the stable, removed the bridles, dismounted him. So are you a doctor? You can be helpful.

There was an equine horse without a saddle, Lie on your back on your colleague's back, he obeyed. She put the saddle on the chest and stomach of a doctor, tied the saddle on the bodies of her 2 beasts (equine and human), took reins from an equine horse, stepped on the stirrup of an equine horse, jumped, crossed one leg over the bodies of her 2 horses and stepped on the other stirrup, then made the equine horse gallop.

Upon arrival, the daughter attended to her father, who still could not walk.

Mama said: I'm going to carry him on the rump of my equine horse. Doctor was scared because Dad could ride on his thighs, but Mom had other ideas.

Mom ordered her husband to be thrown on her horse's back, arms on one side and legs on the other side, Mom dismounted and tied her husband's wrists and ankles, elbows and knees, then tied wrists with ankles. So he won't fall, she said, and she rode again.

Upon arriving at the health post, a female doctor was treating and cured Dad with the help of a 15-year-old daughter.

Meanwhile, Mom rode on the back of an equine horse and the chest with the abdomen of a human horse, she lit a cigarette.

You are 50 years old and there are almost no doctors your age, why are you not in town? I like to be ridden like a horse and in the city the possibilities are few. That is why you do extramural work to be ridden. Yes Mistress. You can be more useful to me in the city, open your mouth. He obeyed her. She poured ash into his mouth. Swallow! He obeyed.

My daughter loves nursing and you could be useful to me and her in town to work in a hospital, open your mouth. He obeyed her. She poured ash into his mouth. Swallow! He obeyed.

You are no longer useful here, that's why you are not ridden, you are more useful in the city where you can be ridden, open your mouth. He obeyed her. She poured ash into his mouth. Swallow! He obeyed.

When is your 30 days break or vacations? Starting tomorrow ma'am. Tomorrow you come to my stable, Si Mistress. All right, open your mouth. He obeyed her. She poured ash into his mouth. Swallow! He obeyed.

Last edited by caballito (2021-07-24 15:21:39)

#14 2021-07-24 13:21:43

caballito
Bonus member

Medicine and other Health Sciences (4):

As she commanded me, I waited at the stable door wearing only underwear and staying on all fours, she approached along with her daughter. Is your new horse mom replacing dad who has a 30 day break? Yes he is. Enjoy your new horse.

Daughter withdrew and I kissed Mom's boots, kneeling! I obeyed her, she put a blindfold on me. Relax, this will be your training and you will learn faster, open your mouth! I obeyed her, she put bridles on me, she handled me with reins and I bit the bite, on all fours! I obeyed her, we walked inside the stable, I heard that she opened the door of a stall and she told me: I am tying your reins to the hoop of the wall, like a good horse you will wait for your female rider, you will be able to eat and drink when your rider this present.

After many hours I heard the footsteps of my female rider, she untied my reins from the hoop, took me to the bathing area and bathed me with a hose, then she passed a brush over my skin and put me in the sun to dry me, then she put me in a saddle. ride and rode me, on all fours and on shoulders.

When she took off the bridle I could eat hay and drank water from a bucket, my rider would whistle and hum songs.

In 25 days I learned to obey reins, spurs and whips, at the end of them the 33 year old lady took off my blindfold, she wears these sunglasses until you get used to the sun! At the stall on the side he recognized the lady's husband, bridled and with reins tied to the hoop. He recovered fast in 10 days and I was back riding him again.

After 5 days I returned to the health post where my colleagues greeted me with a smile, then I found out my female rider rode me throughout the entire town, on all fours and on shoulders, staying for a long time at the door of the medical post.

I was embarrassed but a 23-year-old nurse, muse of my riding dreams, told me that we are in the same work team outside the walls because she dislikes walking, preferring to ride on her beast of burden.

One day before leaving work outside the walls she commanded me: you come by me at my house before going to the medical post.

I arrived early at her house, she wore a black leather jacket, white blouse, black jeans and black boots, I knelt before her and kissed her boots, then she rode on my shoulders and we went to the health post.

The team consisted of a nurse who is my rider, a female doctor riding on a male nursing technician, and a male obstetrician.

Doctor said: during your vacation you had several female riders, female staff from the medical post among them, of course a nurse who rides you.

Nurse commanded me: Open your mouth! I obeyed and she bridled me, Giddy up!

While the female doctor changed horses, the nurse rode me the entire trip, back and forth.

Daughter of a lady graduated as a nurse when she was 20 years old, did she tell you about the kicking incident? Yes. The doctor was me.

To protect her, last year she and I entered the competition and obtained our places.

Is she the 15-year-old daughter of a lady who tamed you? Yes.

#15 2021-07-24 15:50:31

caballito
Bonus member

Medicine and other Health Sciences (5):
It was beautiful when she turned 18 years old, her mother trained me a week before and I was at the party, before guests I kissed her feet along with other men, her male teachers, male classmates and others.

The next day I waited on my knees for her at the stable door, she appeared with a black hat, white blouse, black leather jacket, black leather shorts and black leather boots up to the knees, she carried a bridle in one hand, she commanded me: open your mouth !, excited I obeyed her, she bridled me with an expert hand.

Officially it's the first time she rode you, then she whistled and hummed a song. I remembered that it was the whistle and hum of my main rider when I was blindfolded for 1 month and was ridden by several women, including the female nurse and the female doctor from the health post.

Seeing that she tried to speak, she removed my bridle. I remember that song, I said to a nursing student, you will also remember your training with blindfolds, I humbled myself before her and kissed her boots. Good boy, you are now 53 and still a submissive horse. How is female nurse riding you? She has been doing it for 3 years now, when I graduate I will return to ride you.

She bridled me again and I rode, her dominant hand made me feel like an animal belonging to her.

She rode me all day, on all fours, on shoulders, with gadgets (canes or wheels) so that my front legs were of the same height as the hind legs, with or without a saddle.

It was an unforgettable day.

#16 2021-07-24 16:27:00

caballito
Bonus member

Medicine and other Health Sciences (6):
2 years later she came again, a 20 year old recently graduated nurse while I was a 55 year old doctor.

She did not come alone because she brought with her a 25-year-old doctor, when she presented herself to the medical post she was riding on his shoulders

Nice, you brought your own horse, said 28-year-old nurse as she rode on my shoulders. It's not mine, I've just broken in or trained it, any of us can ride it.

Girls! said female doctor, we are going to introduce ourselves and put together teams, the rookies go to different teams.

Both nurses dismounted, horses followed their riders, it's good there are more horses we can ride, said female doctor.

In one team there were a 28-year-old nurse over a 25-year-old doctor and in another team they were a 20-year-old nurse over a 55-year-old doctor.

Nurses donned their white blouses and white miniskirts, white high-heeled pumps framed their beautiful feet, doctors kissed the feet of their former nurse leaders, and at a simultaneous signal from nurses (tongue-smacking or clunk) they crawled at the feet of their new nurse. Leader.

Thus doctors kiss the feet of their new riders making themselves available to them.

Easily a 28-year-old nurse rode on her new horse because he was a well trained ponyboy.

Last edited by caballito (2021-07-25 02:26:25)

#17 2021-07-26 02:02:42

caballito
Bonus member

Medicine and other health sciences (7)

A 25-year-old nurse came back riding on the shoulders of a man who had just become a dad, immediately a 60-year-old doctor on his knees crawled over to her and kissed her feet.

Uncle got up standing up without his niece stopping riding him, finally she rode on his shoulders talking to the nurse.

The nurse wore a white blouse, tight white jeans (highlighted her hips, buttocks, and legs), white stockings, and white high-heeled pumps. .

She said: My horse's daughter has already been born, mother and daughter are well cared for by the hospital, his wife wanted to see him and he wanted to see her, but the doctor said no, I led him to appear before a doctor and they were face to face, I riding dad over, doctor got nervous looking at my feet, I commanded him: kiss them, and he obeyed kneeling before me kissing my feet. Then I put my foot on his head, sole and high heel on his white head, commanding him: Allow husband to visit wife and newborn to be together in this important moment. Doctor obeyed saying: Yes ma'am.

She kept saying: Stop kissing my feet, stand up and turn around with your back to my horse, I'm going to change horses. He obeyed, I commanded him: go back a little so I can ride you, he obeyed. I put my thighs on doctor's shoulders, I was riding two horses simultaneously, I pushed Daddy's head down and he obeyed my command, I sat on his head and then I rode on doctor's shoulders. Giddy up! Ridden doctor went to the recovery room with me on his shoulders being followed by dad, the meeting was emotional, mom asked for me and he answered doctor signed a visitation permit all day because I commanded him and he obeyed me, he showed her the document She smiled and thanked me saying thank you very much, you deserve to have your feet kissed, and she said to her husband: thank her, he knelt before me and kissed my feet, then he returned to his wife.

I commanded the doctor: let's go outside so that they can be alone, he obeyed me, we went through the corridors, I told him: your white hair matches my white uniform, you have a reputation of being a strict doctor who does not give visitors passes and today easily you gave one. He answered: my rider commanded me and I obeyed her because I am her docile horse, since I met you I envied your horse doctor and I wanted to be instead of him being ridden by you, not only me because doctors, nurses, obstetricians, Nursing technicians, pharmacists, pharmacy technicians, clerks or administration workers, everyone wants to be your horses, even women want this. I laughed and asked: Would I have my herd of horses here? Yes ma'am.

We returned to the recovery room, husband was waiting for us because his wife arranged for him to retire because she wanted to rest, wife told the nurse: I thank you for the visitation pass, my husband is at your disposal to serve you, I see your old horse is tired, He must rest because he must attend to other patients, please ride my husband on to doctor attend his patients. I changed horses again and now we are here.

Who is the guy you are riding on? Nurse asked. He is my uncle, he is 35 years old. Same age as the horse I am riding on. He is my aunt's horse and she lent him to me, he is very meek and docile.

For 10 years I have ridden the doctor who now kisses my feet, first it was my mother's horse, I dominate him with blindfolds.

I ride my uncle for less years, he fell in love with my aunt and made merits with us so that we could advocate for him, he was our family servant, he kissed our feet and he was my mother's and my horse before my aunt accepted him. He is our family horse and my aunt owns him, my aunt owns several human horses and my uncle knows it.

The man who was ridden by a nurse intervened: My wife also owns several human horses, I am one of them; rider recognizes rider and my wife recognized the nurse as a fellow rider of hers, so my wife commanded me to make myself available to the nurse in whatever she wanted.

Good boy, what profession does your wife have? She and I are teachers.

Last edited by caballito (2021-07-27 19:27:43)

#18 2021-07-26 04:00:28

caballito
Bonus member

Education (1)

You can talk to the teacher while you ride him, arrange for your uncle to wait for you outside, doctor I'll ride you, doctor obeyed her and was ridden by her, then the teacher made himself available to the niece and was ridden by her, uncle retired outside wait.

She started: I am 18 years old and I must study a professional career, I like to ride and I will study a profession that allows me to ride frequently. Professor asked: on all fours or on shoulders? All styles.

I teach in rural areas and I see nurses riding on doctors, patients and relatives of patients, the nurses ride when they go out of town to other distant places, they call it outside the walls.

Since I am 23 years old I have been a teacher, I have 12 years of experience, my wife is younger, she is 22 years old, I am 13 years older than her.

I have been a horse for as long as I can remember, when I studied at the university I was the horse of my female teachers and female classmates, now that I am a teacher I am the horse of female teachers, mothers of families, female students and female former students.

2 years ago I met my wife, from that moment I have been her horse, I was 33 years old and she was 20 years old.

The town where I work is not on the side of the road, we have to walk about 1 hour to get to town, female nurses and teachers don't like to walk, they ride me on my shoulders and I always kiss my rider's feet.

I envy doctors because female nurses, midwives, and nursing technicians ride them.

The first day my wife went to school, it was Monday, she approached me before getting on the bus asking me if I was the horse teacher, I fell to my knees, I answered her and kissed her feet. She put her foot on my head, the sole and the high heel on my skull saying: very good horse teacher, I dislike walking with high heels, I replied: I am your servant, your slave, your pet and your horse.

When I got off the bus she rode me, I also loaded her luggage, it was her beast of burden.

When I got to town I left her in the room she rented, she ordered me to pick her up when she went to school, I obeyed.

When I went to pick her up, she rode on my shoulders and I walked towards the school, the first time that happened to me because my riding was from road to town and from town to road, we entered the school and she appeared before the director riding on me, I saw the director hesitant, as if he wanted to do something but couldn't.

What's up director? asked the new teacher, stammering the headmaster replied: you are a Goddess. I know, she replied.

Professor Horse is lucky because you are riding him, the headmaster stammered. Do you want to be lucky? She asked. Yes, of course, he replied. Kiss my feet, she commanded

The 64-year-old director knelt before a 20-year-old rider, kissed her feet. She commanded him to stand up and turn around, she moved her legs placing her thighs on the director's shoulders, pushed my head down, sat on my head and jumped towards the director's neck, riding him on his shoulders, she he ordered me to stand next to the director and hold his arm so he doesn't collapse.

She commanded him to present her to the entire school, he obeyed by giving the signal.

Teachers, administrators, parents and students showed up every Monday in the courtyard. Director in a dark suit, she in a white blouse, black leather jacket, black jeans, black stockings and black high-heeled pumps. Director took the microphone and began to speak.

I present to you our new Goddess, I mean, Teacher, .. she is over me and over all of us, she will tame you, I mean, she will train you ... to be better steeds, I mean, men, ... she will ride to you, I say, she will guide you ... Oh my Goddess, I am a lucky man for this happy moment I feel.

I love she is riding on me, I feel like a fulfilled man, ... she will be your beacon and guide, pay attention to her, obey her.

#19 2021-07-26 05:13:54

caballito
Bonus member

Education (2)

Then the director went to the direction of the school being ridden by her, called a meeting of teachers, he sat in his chair while she remained riding on his shoulders.

How is the distribution of classrooms? Classrooms are busy in the morning and afternoon, there is only one left at night, from 5:00 p.m. at 9:00 p.m. That is the adult classroom.

If you like, I'll go to night, I said. Easy horse teacher, replied the director, calm. No problem for me, she said. Thank you very much Goddess, he said, we will transfer you to the morning soon. You can retire, less Goddess.

We all went out, except her and the director. Please help me sort my documents, he begged, she agreed and dismounted.

He put some documents on a desk, she said: he has no chair, he got up on all fours and she sat on her back and crossed her legs while she sorted the documents.

The president of the parents came in asking for the director, she replied: he is very busy at the moment, being very useful, he cannot attend to you because he should not move from the place where he is.

Are you parent president or grandparent president? He knelt before her and said: If someone else had said it, I would have been very angry but I accept it coming from you who are a Goddess and Rider, I am 70 years old, I am defeated and surrendered at her feet.

What's going on? Asked the director. The engineer came and wants to talk to you. Only with me? Yes. Come here and replace me.

Crawling on all fours president of parents went to the principal, she stood up and president of parents replaced the principal, she sat on the back of the president of parents and crossed her legs.

In my 70 years it is the first time I am on all fours and a woman sits on my back.

You are a comfortable piece of furniture, you are a chair, my chair.

I am happy to be your furniture.

I must move documents, she said, she straddled him and commanded him: crawl on all fours like my horse towards that desk, he obeyed her, she left and took documents, she commanded: let's go back to the previous desk, he obeyed . When they arrived, she sat down crossing his legs. xxxxxxxxxxx

Several times she commanded him to crawl on all fours as she straddled him.

In my 70 years it is the first time I am on all fours and a woman rides astride me, driving me as her horse

You are my horse, is it your first time? Yes ma'am. She laughed saying: You are 50 years older than me and you call me ma'am. Yes ma'am.

Who else do you call ma'am? Just you, ma'am, it's my first time.

You never played horsie or horsey? It is a child's game.

Yes ma'am, until I was 7 years old on my dad's back and at school, sometimes I was a boy rider and sometimes I was a boys and girls horse, I never rode girls. Perfect, she said, because females ride males, because it is our right to ride males, and males don't ride females, males can ride males.

About your children and grandchildren, did you play horsie or horsey with them? Yes ma'am, until boys turned 7 and girls turned 10.

And why did you comment, you were not ridden? He answered: ma'am, I said this is the first time I am ridden by a woman and I feel I am her horse. Good horse, she replied.

Finally, I will put documents in bookshelves, I will ride on your shoulders. Yes ma'am.

He stood with his back to a table, she stood on a chair and then on the table, so she comfortably rode on his back, ordered the documents and said: We are done! Let's go find the director.

They left the direction of the school, he walked while she rode on her shoulders, they found the director accompanying a woman riding on the shoulders of a man.

I see a female engineer riding on a worker, said female teacher, parent president replied: actually, the engineer is the horse, she is an 18-year-old engineering student, I think.

Hi there! Hi there! Nice to meet you, I am currently riding on my chief engineer while director has no rider, 20-year-old female teacher changes horses, from parent president to director. Parents chairman kissed female teacher's feet.

Now we are at hand, we are both ridden by young women of our professions, said the 50-year-old engineer, she rides on me, foremen, workers and owners of works, even school principals.

If you like, we can change horses. It will be a pleasure. Old man, stop kissing my feet and look for horse teacher, parent president obeyed and brought me.

Female engineering student changed horses and rode me, female teacher changed horses and rode parents president. Then female engineering student changed horses and rode to the college principal and female teacher changed horses and rode to 50 year old engineer.

Parent President kissed the female teacher's feet while I kissed the female engineering student's feet, until they ordered us to leave.

#20 2021-07-26 06:35:03

caballito
Bonus member

Education (3)

The president of the parents told me: now I understand your love of being ridden by beautiful women, I felt like a horse of her property.

I remembered, never a female teacher rode inside the school, they were always outside the school.

They called me again, principal being ridden by engineering student and engineer being ridden by female teacher. Director said: female teacher commanded she will ride you from home to school and from school to home, now she will ride you home and at night you will be her transport animal. I knelt before her, kissed her feet and got into position to be ridden by her, she rode me.

Monday through Friday at 5:00 p.m. and 9:00 p.m. she rode me about 20 minutes at a time, home to school and school to home.

When I got to school she entered riding on my shoulders, I knelt down and she dismounted, then she waited on all fours, she sat on my back crossing her legs while she gave classes.

Her male students were undisciplined and disobedient, many were older than a female teacher, but she tamed them, they humiliated them and as a reward she allowed them to kiss her feet, they kissed the ground she walked on. Adult men, even with children, were her pets.

They lay down on their stomachs and elbows, notebooks and books on the floor, read and wrote.

Her high heels clicked as she walked, she stepped on their heads, hands, and bodies.

Their heads, hands, and backs had marks from heels and soles from her shoes. They kissed her foot who imprinted her brand of heels and shoe soles on them.

With her hands on her hips, she stepped on the bodies of her adult students with both feet, both feet on their backs, or one foot on back and the other foot on head.

Inside her classroom her male students never stood before her, or were on all fours, or on their chests.

When her male students were on all fours, she rode on her back while the horse on duty whinnied.

She stood at the classroom door and her male students crawled up to her and kissed her feet. They kiss her feet when greeting (5 p.m.), when saying goodbye to her (9 p.m.) and whenever she wishes.

Her female students sat on chairs and used tables to study, female teacher arranged male students to be ridden by female students, from home to school and from school to home, so each female student had her own horse.

At 5 p.m. When they arrived at the classroom, female students were waiting riding on the shoulders of male students, a female teacher arrived and entered the classroom, dismounted and opened the door, on their knees male students entered being ridden by female students who dismounted and standing greeted a female teacher, then a student male prostrates himself kissing female teacher's feet.

During class dictation, with male students on all fours, female students ride on their backs, while male students crawl on their hands and knees to go and return to the blackboard.

At 9 p.m. when leaving the classroom, female students stand up saying goodbye to the teacher, then male students crawl before the female teacher and kiss her feet, outside the classroom male students are ridden by female students.

Wives of male students of female teacher were happy, my husband changed, he is another person, he helps with housework, kisses my feet and carries me on his shoulders inside the house and on the street, I would like you to teach my children.

It's late, I'll tell you more another day.

=== End of first day

Last edited by caballito (2021-07-26 19:32:43)

#21 2021-07-26 08:22:26

caballito
Bonus member

Education (4)

=== Beginning of the second day

The next day they met in hospital, niece was introduced by a male teacher to his wife. Male teacher continued narrating actions of his wife in the village.

The working day is from Monday to Friday, in the early hours of Monday we travel to arrive at 5 a.m., I am ridden from 5:00 to 6:30 a.m. by a female teacher or nurse, and by my wife for the past 2 years.

Before, I used to go out at 7 p.m. Friday, being ridden by a female nurse or teacher, now it is my wife who rides on me. During time she worked in night school, we left at dawn on Saturday to get home.

We stay Saturday and Sunday for monthly parent meetings.

My wife waits in the staff room while they make presentations, she wears a cowgirl hat, denim blouse, knee-high boots, short jeans showing part of her thighs and knees), the director is he approaches her and she rides on the director's shoulders.

He goes out being ridden by her, she tells the audience: there are games that allow people to get closer together, it's called horsie or horsey, teams of 2 people are formed, one is the horse and the other is the rider, rider rides on horseback. Go! at home play with your children, as there are no children now, wives ride on your husbands, obey me, it will be fun.

Female wives and guardians ride on the shoulders of husbands and male managers, all women ride on men, they ride around the yard for 10 minutes.

Let's go back to our seats, everyone obeys her as she continues to ride on headmaster.

That is a style of horsey or horsie, there is another that is on all fours, director kneels, she dismounts, director gets on all fours, she rides him on his back. Go! Men, on all fours !, they obey her. Women, your horses are ready to be ridden by us, to ride! Women ride on their horses.

Men, crawl on your hands and knees under us: women are the riders and men are the horses. Men whinny as they crawl under the weight of their riders for 5 minutes.

Let's go back to our seats, everyone obeys her as she continues to ride on headmaster.

They like me? They all answered yes and applauded.

Come one who wishes to be ridden by me, by this Amazon, running all the men approached. I asked for 1 and they all came, let's do a competition, all on all fours, all of you crawl like beasts on all fours, go out into the street, turn right, go all the way around the block and come back to me, the first to arrive will be me horse, no cheating!

While men obeyed her, female teacher advised women: don't be silly, did you see how I handled all the men? they are our pets.

Men arrived with sore hands and knees, they all obeyed her and did not care if they came first or last, they only wanted to obey her, fulfill her whim.

She rode on the first one who arrived, she asked the rest of the men, did they like it? why? obey a beautiful Goddess, be a beautiful Goddess horse.

One came first, now it's my horse, everyone applauded.

How old are you, horse? 40 years old, ma'am. Do you have any children? Yes, a 20-year-old son, a 15-year-old daughter and a 7-year-old son. Did you play horsie or horsey with them? Yes, currently with my youngest son. Who is the lady who takes photos and calls on the phone? She is my wife, ma'am. Do you play horsey with your wife? Yes ma'am. No wonder you came first.

The eldest son of the female teacher's horse arrived. He is your son? Yes ma'am. She dismounts, father and son kiss her feet. You can go with your wife while your son is my horse. She rides him on her shoulders.

Men, what do you feel? Our hands and knees hurt. Much pain? Yes.

Nothing is easy in life, we must all strive to deserve our award, my horse's father came first, and he received the award from him.

We go around the block riding on shoulders? You can see me riding my horse.

Men were encouraged by being ridden by women.

Last edited by caballito (2021-07-26 19:33:27)

#22 2021-07-26 09:34:14

caballito
Bonus member

Education (5)

At the next parents' meeting they opened the doors of the stadium, which has a 400-meter athletic track.

In the second meeting of parents there were more people than in the first, they took their children (they never did it before but there is always a first time).

On this occasion, she wore a cowgirl hat, white blouse, black leather jacket, black gloves, black leather shorts, and knee-length black leather high-heeled boots.

Director approached her, on his knees kissed her boots and was ridden by her.

I'm glad you brought your sons and daughters, dynamics will be more pleasant. Horse professor, come here, I went to her, I kissed her boots and she stopped riding the director to ride me.

Riders, ride on the shoulders of your horses, wives, daughters and sons rode on fathers, schoolgirls on pupils, etc. Let's ride in the stadium, let's go 5 laps

There were more men than women, men ridden by riders and men without rider gave 5 laps of the stadium, several got tired and were replaced by others, wives started riding on husbands and ending up riding on others.

At the end of the 5 laps we return to the meeting.

She asked: Daddy, are you tired? Yes, some answered. You are not tired, breathe a little that we will continue soon. While you breathe, I leave to continue the meeting, we went to the staff room.

She sat in the director's chair, I kissed her boots and she said: They like to be horses and to be ridden, but they don't recognize it until I arrive, they whinny every time they see me. You can have your herd of horses. I have my herd and you are one of my horses.

At the door appeared the 20-year-old son of the father of the family who won the race in a previous meeting. Come here! Commanded female teacher, he kissed her boots with me. I want to ride you, come on! She rode him on shoulders. Horse professor, we'll be close call my cell phone when it's my turn

You are a gentle and strong horse like your father. Thank Mrs. Were you ridden on shoulders? Yes ma'am, my mom over my dad and my sister over me. And your brother? He walked along with us.

Who will ride you on all fours? I wish you would ride me, ma'am. You will have to be better than a horse teacher. I know, ma'am.

Her cell phone rang. Your turn is coming! Come on, let's go back!

At the door I waited for her. There is no time for you to change horses, go and ride on it.

Mom as a boy was happy, applauded and recorded, without the rider dismounting the boy, the horse went from standing up to all fours. I offered myself to the boy's mother and she rode me while she recorded.

We go to the stadium, 2 laps, dads are ridden by moms, daughters and sons, students are ridden by female students, sisters ride brothers. Many were unable to continue crawling on their hands and knees, being replaced by others.

Upon reaching the meeting she asked. Who completed 2 laps? We only did it on her horse, my father on her horse, and I am also her horse.

I'm going to ride your dad, she said, he dismounted and rode on the father, the daughter dismounted to ride on her brother, while the mother continued to ride me.

She chatted with mom. Here I have my herd: horse teacher, director and president of parents, could your husband and son be part of my herd? Of course! She answered. You will continue to take care of them.

Niece left and they made a date for the next day.

=== END OF THE SECOND DAY

Last edited by caballito (2021-07-26 19:52:35)

#23 2021-07-26 10:55:32

caballito
Bonus member

Education (6)

===BEGINNING OF THE THIRD DAY

Male teacher continued narrating the events showing his admiration for his wife.

At the end of the second month, the director called my wife, she arrived in the morning. Director introduced a new 30-year-old female night teacher.

Please teach her your teaching method for her to continue, my wife explained the treatment to adult male students and adult female students. My wife sent for a 20-year-old boy, he obeyed and introduced himself, my wife ordered him to be a new night teacher's horse and he obeyed.

At night the 2 teachers appeared on her horses, my wife left her students in charge of a new teacher.

The next day my wife went to the school principal's office, he kissed her feet and invited her to sit down. For now I do not have a classroom available but you will be deputy director or assistant director.

You will no longer ride Professor Horse at night, but you will ride him in the morning, at 8 a.m. It is time of entry and 1:00 p.m. it's time for departure.

You will have your own office, I know you will do excellent work.

-----

1. She was doing reports and a parent arrived. I come to file a claim! she exclaimed but when he recognized her, he lowered his gaze from her and flinched.

She got up and stood in front of him, he looked at her feet, what happened?

He knelt before her, forgive me, madam, but a male teacher gave my daughter's exam a bad grade, he put a lower grade than deserved. Please call the male teacher with the girl's test. Thank you ma'am, Father said as he kissed the female vice principal's feet.

Male teacher arrived with the girl's written exam. Come here! He came over on his knees and handed over the test. I'm going to check it out! Male teacher kissed female vice principal's feet together with father.

The exam is well graded, can you wait teacher, teacher waited behind the door.

Father of a family, worry more about his daughter, please stand down. He obeyed.

Come here! She called the teacher, he crawled to her feet and kissed her feet. On all fours! He obeyed and she rode him. Professor, do not hesitate to communicate any problem to me, I am the rider and you are my horse, all teachers are my horses, now slowly stand up while I continue riding you, he obeyed her, now she rode on his shoulders.

She commanded: Walk to the stadium, you are going to do 2 laps being ridden by me to relax and forget the bad time.

----

2. While the female vice principal's feet are kissed by the father of the family and the male teacher, she evaluates the test and concludes that it was poorly scored, she made the teacher stop kissing her feet, fix her mistake and accompany them, male teacher obeys and the father of the family continues to kiss the feet of the female vice principal.

She commands him: On all fours! he obeys her, she rides on his back, she whispers to him: I am the rider and you are my horse, all the parents are, the father of the family neighs and crawls on all fours under the Power of the female deputy director.

She orders him: Stand up! and he obeys, she without dismounting rides him on all fours on his shoulders, taming him so as not to formally denounce the male teacher.

Upon returning, the father of the family kisses the feet of the female vice principal and leaves, the male teacher witnessed all the riding. Come here! He crawls over to her and kisses the female boss's feet.

On all fours! He obeys her, she rides him on all fours, I have saved you, remember that I am the rider and the teachers are my horses, she rides him on all fours and on her shoulders, giving 2 laps of the stadium.

----

3. On another occasion, a mother of a family made a claim against a male teacher, while a prostrate male teacher kissed the female vice principal's feet, she reviewed the test and determined that it was poorly qualified because the student deserved a higher grade.

Stop kissing my feet and apologize to the mother of the family! The male teacher obeyed the female deputy director and kissed the feet of the mother of the family asking for forgiveness, the teacher obeyed.

On all fours! He obeyed, deputy director said to the mother of the family: The horse is yours, if you wish you can ride it.

There may be 2 answers: Mother of the family declines the invitation or the mother of the family accepts the invitation (this option does not have a father or a male teacher because whoever is right is ridden by a female deputy director), if the mother of the family declines, thanks and does not make a formal complaint .

If the mother of the family accepts, she rides a male teacher on all fours and on her shoulders, giving 2 laps of the stadium. Upon returning, a male teacher kisses the feet of the mother of the family.

The mother of the family retires, male teacher kiss the deputy director feet.

On all fours! He obeys her, she rides him on all fours, I have saved you, remember that I am the rider and the teachers are my horses, she rides him on all fours and on her shoulders, giving 2 laps of the stadium.

----

4. If the exam had been well corrected, she asked the mother of the family to withdraw and ride on all fours and on the shoulders of a male teacher, as in case 1.

----

It is convenient for a male teacher to have a mother complain, since either he is ridden by a female vice director or he is ridden by a mother.

----

5. A father of the family files a claim against a female teacher, while the father of the family kisses the feet of a female vice principal, she reviews evidence. The qualification is correct, female vice principal said: I command you to asking for forgiveness to female teacher kissing her feet of a female teacher. He obeys female vice principal.

On all fours! He obeyed the deputy director. Horse is yours, you can ride it. Female teacher has the option of declining or accepting the invitation, most female teachers accept.

Take a whip to control your animal, female teacher rides on the father of the family, first on all fours and then on shoulders.

Enjoy 2 laps of the stadium, if you want more you can take them, suggests female deputy director.

Upon returning, the father of the family kisses the feet of a female teacher and then he leaves.

---

6. If the father of the family files a claim against the female teacher, and the rating is incorrect, the female vice principal asks the female teacher to leave while the father of the family continues to kiss the feet of the female vice principal.

Then female deputy director tames the father of the family, riding him on all fours and on shoulders, as in the first part of case 2.

----

It is convenient for the father of a family to file a claim against a female teacher, because he is ridden by a female teacher or is ridden by a female deputy director.

Last edited by caballito (2021-07-26 22:52:08)

#24 2021-07-26 18:56:06

caballito
Bonus member

Education (7)

7. When the father and mother together complain to the female deputy director, father kisses the female deputy director's feet.

If the complainant is a male teacher, he hands the exam to the female vice principal and kisses her feet together with the father of the family.

If the claim is accepted, the deputy director commands the male teacher to kiss the feet of the mother of the family, then she commands the men: On all fours! They obey her, the female deputy director rides on the back of the father of the family telling him: I am the rider and you are my horse, all the dads are, and invites the mother of the family to ride on the back of the male teacher.

They both ride together on all fours and on the shoulders of their human horses, going around the stadium 2 times, returning to the deputy director's office.

Dad and mom leave, she riding on his shoulders, the female deputy director rides a male teacher informing him that she is a rider and he is her horse like all teachers, then she rides him around the stadium 2 times.

----

8. When mom and dad complain against a male teacher and the claim is unfounded, the vice principal invites mom and dad to leave and she rides on a male teacher.

---

9. When mom and dad complain against a female teacher, the vice principal calls me, I kiss her feet along with dad while she reviews the exam.

If the claim is founded, she orders me to kiss Mom's feet, then she commands: On all fours! We obey it. Female Vice Principal rides on Daddy's back and Mommy rides on my back.

Female deputy director says to dad: I am the rider and you are my horse, all the dads are, while Mom tells me: I am the rider and you are my horse, all the male teachers are.

Women ride us on all fours and on our shoulders, we go around the stadium 2 times, when we return we kiss the feet of our riders, Mom retires riding on Daddy's shoulders while I kiss the feet of the female vice director.

----

10. If mom and dad's claim is unfounded, order dad to kiss the female teacher's feet, then: command: on all fours! female teacher rides on father of family as in case 5.

---

11. If the mother of the family files a claim against a female teacher, she calls me and I kiss her feet while she evaluates the exam.

If the claim is founded, she orders me to kiss Mom's feet, then she commands: On all fours! I obey her. the female deputy director told the mother of the family: The horse is yours, if you wish you can ride it.

There may be 2 responses: The mother of the family rejects the invitation or the mother of the family accepts the invitation, if the mother of the family refuses, thanks and does not make a formal complaint.

If the mother of the family accepts, she rides me on all fours and on my shoulders, going around the stadium 2 times. Upon returning, I kiss the feet of the mother of the family.

Mom leaves and I kiss the female vice principal's feet.

---

12. If the claim is unfounded, she orders me to kiss the feet of a female teacher, then she commands: On all fours! I obey her. the female vice principal said to the female teacher: The horse is yours, if you wish you can ride it.

There can be 2 answers: The female teacher rejects the invitation or accepts the invitation, they always accept and ride me on all fours and on my shoulders.

Until now you only narrated my adventures, but not yours, female teacher claimed her husband. Girl, please come tomorrow with your uncle so that we can walk and talk through the corridors of the hospital.

=== END OF THE THIRD DAY

Last edited by caballito (2021-07-26 22:54:33)

#25 2021-07-27 23:29:37

caballito
Bonus member

Education (8)

=== START OF DAY FOUR

The niece with her uncle visited her, a female teacher to the hospital, the person visited was with her husband and a 25-year-old nurse with her 60-year-old horse.

Female teacher wore gray sweater, gray sweatpants, white socks and white sneakers, female nurse wore white blouse, white jeans, white stockings and white high-heeled pumps, niece wore flowered blouse, blue jeans, blue stockings and black high-heeled pumps.

Female nurse commented to niece: we wear tight jeans and high heels, female teacher said: soon I will dress like you.

Female teacher commented: 3 days ago I gave birth and now I have the strength to ride, I choose the doctor and our young guest will ride my husband.

Defiant 25-year-old female nurse approached 35-year-old young guest's uncle, who automatically knelt before her. All right boy, because you know your place, man kissed nurse's feet. You are very well trained.

Women rode on the shoulders of men.

Female teacher started conversation: So he told you his side of the story? What did he tell you? Niece told him what he told her about how the husband and wife met, the submission of the school principal, night classes, riding at parents' meetings and her work as deputy director of the morning shift.

Did he tell you who is the deputy director of the afternoon shift? No. He is.

You are a teacher's rider and a parent's rider for the morning shift, they thank you by kissing your feet. Is your husband the jockey of teachers and parents of the afternoon shift and his feet are kissed? Female teacher and female nurse looked at male teacher and laughed loudly, then replied: on the contrary! I'll tell you about his adventures another day.

What did he tell you about our first meeting? Niece told everything he said to her. Female teacher nodded and added: he omitted to tell you about bridle and saddle, I presented myself to him with a bridle in one hand and a light saddle in the other hand, he got the message, arriving at the point from which which everyone walks he knelt before me, I put a saddle on him with stirrups (stirrups are used to protect the blood circulation of the rider's legs), I ordered him to open his mouth, he obeyed me, I put a bit in his mouth, I tied the bridle On his head, I took the reins and rode him comfortably.

A horse can be bridled without having to bite the bit, when bridging the horse he bites the bit and his rider can tie the bridle on his head, once the bridle is tied, the rider can remove the bit from the animal's mouth.

Did you see men wearing dog collars around their necks? dog collar and leash? Yes, they crawl alongside their Mistresses. The bridle and reins of a human horse have the same function as the collar and leash of a human dog. If we want a human horse, don't talk, we will put a bite on it; and for a human dog, don't talk, we put a muzzle on it.

Female nurses, doctors, obstetricians, nursing technicians, patients and relatives of patients ride on male nurses, doctors, obstetricians, nursing technicians, patients and relatives of patients. In the same way, female teachers, students, former students and mothers ride on male teachers, students, former students and parents.

In armed forces and police alike, even juniors on top of superiors.

My husband told me you could study paleontology, archeology or the like, I would not recommend this but you can find out and decide.

Female nurse said: You can go to the field to experiment, feel and choose, we can accompany you to the field.

Finished riding, they returned to the female teacher's room, horses kissed the feet of their female riders.

Soon I will leave the hospital, said female teacher, my house is large, with a large yard and swimming pool and we can meet, then she told the uncle with a young niece: I will ride you at my house, bring your wife.

=== END OF DAY FOUR

#26 2021-07-28 06:38:24

caballito
Bonus member

Niece had telephone conversations with female nurse and female teacher, but they did not have any encounter, female teacher said she was recovering from childbirth and little by little she was recovering her shape.

After 15 days, uncle received a phone call from female nurse, he answered: Hello.

This is how a horse greet? Neigh! Said the female nurse. He obeyed her.

Give me your wife's phone number! He obeyed her.

A month later the uncle's wife told him: Tomorrow we will visit some friends, we are going with your father, my female niece and our son.

The next day they went to a residential area, parked the car and knocked on the door, together the female teacher and the female nurse opened the door. Welcome, go inside.

In the living room there was a nanny holding the daughter of a female teacher in her arms, then she retired with the baby in her arms and the son of aunt and uncle.

They will be back soon, we have time for ourselves, said female teacher. Female nurse asked uncle who is the man who came with them, he answered is her father, she smiled and said: horse the father and horse the son. Let's go to the pool with bathing suits!

They changed clothes, men wore Bermuda shorts and ladies wore bikinis. In the water of the swimming pool there were a 60-year-old doctor and a male teacher, father and son accompanied them.

4 Goddesses of the water sat by the pool and said: we have decided that we will play chicken fight.
- As the owner of this house, I choose to ride my 35-year-old guest, the same age as my husband, said female teacher.
- I choose to ride the 35-year-old teacher, because the female teacher chose to ride on my husband and I choose to ride on hers, said female guest.
- I choose to ride a 60-year-old guest because I already rode the son and now I ride the father, 2 generations, said female nurse.
- I choose to ride the female nurse's horse, 42 years older than me, said niece.

Men approach their riders and women ride on men's shoulders.

First encounter: female teacher versus female guest, the horses see their wives riding on another man. The fight is long and the female guest triumphs. Female teacher and male guest come out of the pool, and he kisses her feet.

Second encounter: female nurse against niece, the horses see their mistresses riding on another man. Niece wins female nurse. Female nurse and male guest dad come out of pool, and he kisses her feet.

Final encounter: aunt against niece. Auntie won. They both come out of the pool. Horses kiss the feet of their riders.

It's not fair! Said niece, your horse is young and mine is old.

Let's change horses !:
- As the owner of this house, I choose to ride my guest's father, he is 60 years old, 38 years older than me, said a female teacher.
- I choose to ride the female nurse's horse, said female guest.
- I choose to ride a female guest horse, because she rides mine, said female nurse.
You chose to ride the father and now you ride the son, and you like to ride them, replied female guest.
Better not get involved, said the female teacher, because first I rode the son and now the father.
- I choose to ride the female teacher's horse, said niece.

First encounter: female teacher against niece, male teacher sees his wife riding on an older man. Female teacher won. Niece and male teacher come out of the pool and he kisses her feet.

Second encounter: female nurse against female guest, horses see her rider riding on another horse. The competition was long and the female nurse wins. Female guest and doctor leave the pool, he kisses her feet.

Final encounter: female teacher against female nurse, female nurse won.

It's not fair! Said female teacher, your horse is young and mine is old, everyone laughed.

Father and son together went to kiss the feet of a female nurse, one for each foot, then they went to kiss the feet of a female teacher, niece said: it does not surprise us, for years they have kissed my aunt's feet and mine, you can walk all over them.

We are going to change our clothes, don't go away, the women said.

They returned wearing cowgirl hats, white blouses, jodpurs or breeches or riding pants, black gloves and high heels, knee-high black leather boots, saddle and bridle in hands.

The female teacher stood before the male guest's father, the female nurse stood before the male guest, the female guest stood before the male teacher, and the niece stood before the doctor.

Women put saddles with stirrups on men, tied saddles on the bodies of their horses, then ladies made men bite bites and women tied bridles on men's heads, grabbed the reins and walked towards a wall where there were hoops. Women tied reins to hoops, then took bits out of their horses' mouths. Then women blindfolded their horses.

We have taken a bite out of them, so that you can talk to each other while we enjoy ourselves in the living room, then the women left.

That reminds me of the first times my Mistress rode me, she was blindfolded and I believed that her mother always rode me, but many people rode on me, including her, said doctor.

#27 2021-07-28 08:39:11

caballito
Bonus member

Education (9)

'm going to tell you about my husband's adventures as a late shift vice principal, said a female teacher. Said female teacher.

The one who dominates the late shift is me and not him.

Each time a parent files a claim, the following occurs:

My husband passionately kisses my feet while I review the exam, while father and teacher wait, men kissing my feet and women sitting.

1. The father of the family files a claim against a male teacher.
My husband gets on all fours and I sit astride on his back crossing my legs, father and male teacher kiss my feet.

The exam was well graded, I kick the face of a family man, he leaves and then I ride on a male teacher, on all fours and on his shoulders, he goes around the stadium two times.

---

2. Exam was poorly graded, I kick the face of a male professor and command him to wait and fix the grade, I ride on father of the family, on all fours and on shoulders,

Then I ride a male teacher on all fours and on shoulders.

---

3. Mother of family files claim against male teacher
My husband and male teacher kiss my feet.

Exam was poorly graded, my husband and male teacher kiss the feet of a mother of the family, if the mother of the family wishes, she rides on all fours and on his shoulders while I ride on my husband on all fours and on his shoulders.

After the mother of the family retires, I ride a male teacher on all fours and shoulders, reminding him that he is my horse.

---

4. If the exam was well marked, my husband kisses the feet of a mother of the family, she rides him, and I ride a male teacher on all fours and shoulders.

---

5. If the father of the family claims against a female teacher.
My husband and father of the family kisses my feet.

Exam was well graded, the father of the family kisses the feet of a female teacher and is ridden by her on all fours and on her shoulders.

Women ride together and change horses, a female teacher rides a male vice principal while I ride a family man on all fours and shoulders.

---

6. Exam was poorly graded, my husband kisses the feet of a female teacher, she rides him, and I ride the father of the family on all fours and on his shoulders.

---

7. Father of family and mother of family claim together against male teacher.
My husband on all fours, I sitting on top of him crossing my legs, father and male teacher kiss my feet.

Exam was poorly graded, male teacher kisses feet of family mother while father of family continues kissing my feet, then women ride on all fours and on shoulders, mother of family on male teacher and I on father of family.

Upon leaving school, the mother of the family rides on the father of the family.

---

8. If the exam was well scored, my husband kisses the feet of the mother of the family, she rides him while the father of the family watches his wife riding the vice principal, I ride the male teacher on all fours and on his shoulders.

Upon leaving school, the mother of the family rides on the father of the family.

---

9. Father of family and mother of family claim together against female teacher.
My husband and father kiss my feet.

Exam was poorly graded, my husband kisses the feet of the family mother while the father of the family continues to kiss my feet. Then the mother of the family rides on my husband and I ride on his, on all fours and on their shoulders.

---

10. Exam was well graded, father of family kisses female teacher's feet while my husband kisses my feet, then we ride them on all fours and on their shoulders.

We dismount, the female teacher leaves, the father of the family kisses my feet together with my husband, my husband kisses the feet of the mother of the family, the women ride on all fours and on their shoulders.

----

11. If the mother of the family complains against a female teacher.
My husband calls the best senior. My husband and senior kiss my feet.

If the exam was poorly scored, my husband kisses the feet of a family mother and senior continues kissing my feet, then women ride on men, on all fours and on their shoulders, we go around the stadium 2 times and return.

Mother of the family dismounts while I continue riding on the shoulders of a senior, my husband kisses the teacher's feet and is ridden by her, on all fours and on his shoulders, we go back to give 2 laps of the stadium

The teacher retires, I dismount as a senior and he lying on the ground kisses my feet.

---

12. If the exam was well scored, my husband kisses the feet of a female and senior teacher continues to kiss my feet, then women ride on men, on all fours and on their shoulders, we go around the stadium 2 times and return.

A female teacher dismounts while I continue riding on the shoulders of a senior, my husband kisses the feet of a mother of the family and is ridden by her, on all fours and on his shoulders, we go out again for 2 laps of the stadium

The mother of the family retires, I dismount as a senior and he, lying on the ground, kisses my feet.

#28 2021-07-28 10:38:14

caballito
Bonus member

Knocked on the door, female teacher and female nurse opened, 2 men kissed female teacher's boots and 2 men kissed female nurse's boots. They commanded to kiss the boots of invited ladies. In the end, each lady had 1 man kiss her boots.

Female teacher said: All of us in this living room are adults, I'm going to tell you the story of those who kissed my boots, said the female teacher, when I turned 18 I was in my penultimate year of education studies and did an internship in a semi-rural area of ​​the city, the bus left me at the final bus stop and From there I had to walk 30 minutes, the first day I met father and son, student at the school where I did an internship for 2 years, and every day I rode the father on his shoulders, back and forth.

At school, all teachers and assistants were wearing sneakers or flat shoes, I was the only one wearing high-heeled pumps because I rode riding on the shoulders of my human horse, from the final bus stop to the school gate, and from the school gate to final bus stop

One day the father got sick, the son waited for me and I rode him from the final bus stop to the interior of the school, I rode him on his shoulders as far as his stamina could bear my sweet weight, he falls to his knees and then I ride him on all fours to the place where I marked attendance and then to the classroom, where my strict classroom teacher waited for me. At the time of departure he met me from the classroom, I rode him on his shoulders to the attendance dialing place and then I rode him for more than half an hour to the final bus stop, we arrived, he crawling on all fours and I riding upright, gorgeous and victorious on his back, he on all fours climbs into the bus and stops next to my seat, I dismount and sit on the seat.

The following days his performance improved, I rode on his shoulders greater distances than on all fours, I rode on his shoulders in the street and in school on all fours, finally I rode on his shoulders in the street and in school.

When dad recovered, I rode dad in the street and son inside the school, when dad could not be ridden, I rode his son in the street and inside the school.

Before and after being ridden by me, my horses kiss my feet.

For 2 years they were my horses in the city, from the final bus stop to the school and from the school to the bus stop.

The following year, when I went to work at the school where I met my husband, they both followed me, dad bought a farm field and his son studied at school, do you remember I told you about the best master's degree? He is the best master.

How many years are you riding on them? 4.

I ride more than 1 human horse, my husband does not have the exclusivity, I have a herd of human horses and my husband only has one Mistress.

Last edited by caballito (2021-07-28 15:59:10)

#29 2021-07-28 11:43:21

caballito
Bonus member

Now I will tell you the story of those who came to kiss my feet, said female nurse.

They are nursing technicians and they are also father and son, the day I turned 18 I rode on several human horses, including the doctor and the nursing technician dad.

Technician said: I remember that day and his spectacular riding attire, black hat, white blouse, black leather jacket, black leather shorts and black leather knee high boots. You bridled me, saddled me up and rode me.

Then the female nurse went to the son and said: your father is my horse and I will ride him where, when and how I want because he is my obedient and docile horse, and you are also a horse like your father. Do you remember?

Son whinny  and nodded.

When did you say: father and son are docile horses? They asked. The first day I rode the son on all fours, the female nurse replied.

2 years later I returned as a graduate nurse, I rode on several horses, including a doctor and a nursing technician dad.

The days that I rode on a nursing technician, his son accompanied us carrying luggage like a beast of burden, the son liked to kiss my boots while I rode on his father, he also polished my boots and made them shiny.

On the third trip, when I completed a month of service, dad twisted his ankle, he did not fall because I rode on his shoulders, I told the son: my horse hurt his ankle, son stood in front of me offering his back, I did I rode on his shoulders, I commanded him to kneel down and plant a stake or pole in the ground, he obeyed me, then I ordered him to get on all fours, he obeyed and I rode on his back, I tied daddy's reins to the pole and I took his bite out of his mouth. We leave the father resting.

I made my horse crawl on all fours while I rode it, I asked him: Do you remember this way of riding? He replied in the affirmative with a whinny. Riding on his back, I leaned closer to his ear and whispered: I told you in your first time, you are a horse like your father, you are my horse.

So the son's first time was not when his father sprained his ankle, it was before, said niece. You are clever, replied the female nurse.

The son added in the meeting before a female teacher and female guests: and I answered, madam, you ride on me where, when and how you want because I am your obedient and docile horse.

Female nurse added, I ordered him to stand on 2 legs, he obeyed, I did not dismount and went from riding on his back to riding on his shoulders.

Since that day I ride on father and ride on son, they were transferred from the village to the hospital simultaneously with us.

How many years have you been riding them? 5, no, I say 7.

Last edited by caballito (2021-07-28 12:21:48)

#30 2021-07-28 13:04:50

caballito
Bonus member

Time to saddle and bridle our horses!

Horses on their knees before their riders.

Female teacher before master student, for 4 years you take care of my high-heeled pumps and high-heeled boots, you prevented them from getting dusty, even you licked the soles of my footwear by removing the dust. Now I put a saddle on you and tie it on your body.

4 years ago, with insufficient physical strength but with love for me, you began to be my horse and became physically strong for me to ride you for hours. Now I put a bit in your mouth, I tie the bridle on your head and I handle you with reins, On all fours! Horse obeys her, she rides her horse on all fours, steps on the stirrups and handles her horse with reins.

A female nurse before a young nursing technician, when I turned 18 you faced me asking what I was doing with your father, whom I bridled and saddled, I only told the truth, your father is my horse and you are too, I am Mistress of my horses and I ride them how, when and where I want, because they are my property.

Your dad, saddled and bridled, was on all fours, in your presence I rode him on his back, grabbed the reins and stepped on the stirrups, I commanded him to crawl under my orders while I rode him, you followed us furiously, but seeing happy to your dad you changed your mind, you got on all fours screaming you're my horse, you followed us in that position. Now I put a saddle on you and tie it on your body.

5 years ago you replaced your dad and I did not walk that day. Now I put a bite in your mouth, I tie the bridle on your head and I handle you with reins, On all fours! Horse obeys her, she rides her horse on all fours, steps on the stirrups and handles her horse with reins.

Aunt and niece put saddle and bridle on the other 2 horses.

Women blindfolded and rode their horses, on all fours and on shoulders, throughout the house and yard. Horses tied in hoops heard and perceived their riders rode other horses.

When the women finished riding the second group, they led their horses to the wall where there were hoops or rings and tied reins on them.

Women took a bite out of the mouths of second group horses.

We will remove the blindfold from all of you, women said and did, horses looked at each other and recognized each other, a male teacher recognized a male student and a father, and a doctor recognized 2 male nursing technicians.

You do not have a bit in your mouth, you can talk between horses, you can unhook your reins just to go to toilets, relieve yourself and immediately come back, hook your reins and wait for us like good horses. We women trust men.

We have started at 8 a.m., at 10:30 a.m. we have tied the first group of horses to the hoops, at 11 o'clock we started with the second group of horses and at 1:30 p.m. we have tied the second group of horses to the hoops.

Now the women will go out to ride to the equestrian club, on equine horses, and we return at 6 p.m. with food.

Female nurse said: I was going to say we women are going to ride real horses, but you are real horses too.

Women wearing riding attire, went out to the equestrian club and men were tied to the wall.

Last edited by caballito (2021-07-28 16:47:40)

#31 2021-07-29 15:57:46

caballito
Bonus member

At 2 pm. promptly female riders arrived at the equestrian club. At the entrance door of the car park, the club administrator approached them.

Forgive me Ladies, we have an extraordinary event and we will not be able to attend you in the equine area. Administrator excused himself.

But, in advance, we made an appointment to ride in the equine horse area, a female nurse demanded.

I know, Mistress, replied the administrator, embarrassed, looking at the ground, but you have human horses at your disposal.

We ride human horses every day, we have too many human horses, said female teacher.

In punishment, we will not ride you today, sentenced female nurse.

The chariot continued its march towards the area of ​​human horses.

Female nurse explained: In the area where we will go, businessmen, merchants, officials and people from the wealthy classes, in short: people with power (economic, social, political, etc.), go to be ridden like horses. Many of them cheat on their wives by saying they are going to the equestrian club but they do not specify they are going to be used as horses.

There are also jockeys or thoroughbred riders, they are small men (from 4 feet 10 inches to 5 feet six inches, or 1 meter 47 centimeters to 1 meter 68 centimeters) and light weight (from 108 pounds to 118 pounds, or 49 kilos to 54 kilos), they earn money riding thoroughbreds and spend money being ridden.

Membership to be a human horse is expensive, whether they are human horses or human mares.

A female teacher added: People of all social classes ride in the area of ​​human horses.

Membership to be a rider (of human horse) is cheap, and for women it is free.

Female nurse continued: To be a member of the club, horse or rider, applicant must be introduced by 2 horse members and 2 rider members.

Also, taking into consideration the height and weight of racehorse jockeys or thorougbreds jockeys, the minimum height of members, horse or rider, is 4 feet 10 inches or 1 meter 47 centimeters and their minimum weight must be 108 pounds. or 49 kilos.

A large build (chubby) woman of 4 feet 10 inches or 1 meter 47 centimeters, and a medium build (ideal weight or average weight) woman of 5 feet 1 inch or 1 meter 55 centimeters weigh 108 pounds or 49 kilos.

There is no possibility for a minor to enter the club, as a horse or as a rider, we are all legal age here.

Human horses must present a medical certificate of good health every 6 months, and be in good physical condition to be able to perform extreme physical exercises. Every day they measure blood pressure and oxygen saturation in human horses.

I have seen bosses introducing their secretaries and employees to be riders in the club, also higher ranking officers introducing lower ranking officers or subordinates, so subordinates ride on their bosses.

I also saw couples, boyfriend and girlfriend, groom and bride, husband and wife, and forbidden love (man or woman has a partner or is married, or both are married or are in a relationship with other people).

Families also come, parents with sons and daughters, uncles with nieces, aunts with nephews, cousins, in-laws with daughters-in-law, mothers-in-law with sons-in-law, brothers-in-law with sisters-in-law.

Grandparents, fathers and uncles are again ridden by granddaughters, daughters and nieces, nephews fulfill their early dreams, after a long time, being ridden by aunts.

Last edited by caballito (2021-07-29 17:13:00)

#32 2021-07-29 17:52:12

caballito
Bonus member

Female teacher continued: Here come horses with a rider and horses without a rider.

Horse with rider can be boss with secretary or subordinate, high-grade officer with low-grade or junior officer, boyfriend with girlfriend, husband with wife or sister-in-law, brother-in-law with sister-in-law, grandfather or father with granddaughter or daughter, uncle with niece, nephew with aunt, male cousin with female cousin, man married with his paramour, paramour with married woman, etc.

In these cases the couple goes to the dressing room, she wears riding attire, blouse, jacket, jeans, jodhpurs, shorts, leather shorts and pants, gloves and knee-high boots.

He wears a rubber suit, everything covered except his head, on his knees he kisses her boots, she saddles him and bridles him, she puts earmuffs on her horse (so he does not hear anything, not even words from her rider), then she puts on a mask of horse over her horse's head, if she wishes she blindfolds her horse at any time. Then they go out to ride.

Female nurse continued: In the cases of horses without a rider, he wears a rubber suit and waits in the dressing room, everything covered except his head and waits on his knees.

A woman is approaching wearing riding clothes, she is an employee of the equestrian club or a member of the equestrian club, she bridles him and saddles him, she puts earmuffs on him, she puts a horse mask on him and blindfolds him. Driving him with reins, spurs and whip she rides him and leads him or drives him to the stable or barn. They enter the stall, she dismounts and ties reins to the hoop, then she removes the blindfold from the horse, she leaves the stall and closes the door.

Human horse stood in stall, looking out at those walking in the stable or riders riding on his horses, and he looked to the sides looking at other human horses. He waits and hopes a rider will pass in front of the stall of him, look at him and pick him.

Rider communicates to the equestrian club who is the horse she chose, wearing clothing for riding, a female employee of the club appears, opens the door, blindfolds the horse, unties reins from the hoop, hands reins to the rider and rider rides the horse, if rider wants, she removes the horse's blindfold.

Thus horses do not know who is riding them, unless his rider decides to appear before him.

We are going to ride on these horses.

Female nurse added: This equestrian club has various radio communication systems.

One is for human horses, ear muffs not only prevent horses from hearing outside sounds and riders, they are also headphones with a microphone, being bridled with a bit in their mouth, human horses cannot speak but can whisper, with difficulty, but whisper while conversing with others horses or communicating to the central station any difficulties they have.

Riders have their own channel, they converse with each other and with the central station.

Only riders can ask the central station to open a communication channel with the horse who is being ridden by her, so she commands and obeys throughout the transmission.

The 4 women arrived at the equestrian club, human horse area.

#33 2021-07-29 18:43:25

Well-trained pony boy

Carrier boy will you please convert it in hindi @Carrier boy

#34 2021-07-29 20:21:47

caballito
Bonus member

Upon arrival, they are attended by female employees dressed in riding clothes, a female teacher and a female nurse introduce their 2 guests and then go to the computer center.

In the system they see which human horses will be available from 2:30 p.m. until 5:30 p.m. Available horses include male and female doctors, lawyers, racehorse jockeys, businessmen, and others, ages 18 to 80. Well that's what the system says.

I would not like an old man to collapse under my weight, said the niece; I would, indeed, I would love to, the female nurse replied, smiling.

Near them 2 young women were talking: I came with my old boss, he is a married colonel with children, I am a lieutenant and his secretary, he is waiting on his knees in the dressing room, my captain friend is waiting in the lobby, I am choosing a horse for me. But who will ride your boss? My friend.

Watch this! My uncle is on the horse list, I will choose him but first I will saddle and bridle my boss.

She went to the dressing room, her boss kissed boots he bought, she saddled him, she put earmuffs on him, she radioed him saying: My 55-year-old horse, from now on you will only hear my voice, I put on a horse mask over your head because you are my animal before me, this 18-year-old beauty, I blindfold your eyes to control you with reins, spurs and whip, you don't need eyes because I have eyes. Your love for me is blind.

She rode him and led him to the stable, she dismounted and tied the reins of her horse to the hoop. She told him on the radio: I wish you feel like you are one more horse in the stable, end of transmission. She withdrew leaving her horse helpless.

After communication with her colonel horse was cut off, she asked that they initiate communication with her uncle, accompanied by a female employee, she went to her uncle's stall, lieutenant secretary asked a female employee to remove her uncle's blindfold .

Excited, uncle recognized the niece, she asked to initiate communication with her uncle. Hello uncle, I see you are horse. He nodded. You are one of my first horses with my dad, other uncles, brothers and male cousins, I'm going to ride you. He whinnied. End of communication.

Riding on her uncle, she approached the colonel horse, asked to initiate radio communication and said to her boss: Hello horse, here I am again, I am going to ride you, while the 30-year-old captain approached the colonel.

I grab your reins, step on the stirrup, jump, ride on your shoulders, Giddy up! End of communication.

Once they turned off radio communication, the female lieutenant asked the male captain, are you satisfied?

Not yet, this old bastard I'll make him run until he collapses. She replied: He will not take it as a punishment but as a reward because he believes I am riding him. He replied: I don't care.

She rode on her uncle until he had to retire home. In her dressing room she dismounted him, she removed accessories from her head, he kissed her boots and she withdrew.

By radio the male captain communicated to the female lieutenant that he got tired of riding, she told him: we are in the stable. In the stable she asked to restart radio communication with the colonel, to restart communication and while the captain dismounted, she said: I will dismount you and go eat a sandwich and drink water, then I will return; He replied: Yes ma'am. End of communication.

Your horse is strong, it did not collapse, said the captain. On the contrary, you are weak and you did not spur and whip him like I do, I suggest you see how I control him, replied the lieutenant.

When she returned to her horse, she asked to remove the blindfold from her horse, her horse admired her with riding dress, beginning of radio communication. Hello horse, I will ride on you again. She rode him on her shoulders and led him to the mirror. Do you like the scene you are seeing? A horsewoman riding on her horse submissive of her? He nodded at her.

Giddy up! Look, here are horses and riders, while they advanced they met "accidentally" with the captain, she did not ask to cut the radio communication with her horse. Hello captain, first time I see you at the club.

Hello lieutenant, he replied, I see spectacular female riders like you, I also see male riders, I see most of the horses are men, your horse looks docile under your reins, spurs and whip, I see he is bleeding from your spurs and whip .

She replied: he likes to bleed for me, he always ends up badly injured, fortunately his wife and his children did not discover his injuries.

I have an erection, he said.

In your crotch do you have a knife or are you excited to see me riding my horse? Follow me, I'll ride you, she said.

#35 2021-07-29 23:57:36

caballito
Bonus member

They went to the dressing room where she, captain and colonel were present; captain covered himself with a rubber suit, she dismounted from the colonel, captain kissed her boots, she saddled him, bridled him, put earmuffs with communication system on him.

She asked on the communication channel to add the captain, when she had communication with the colonel and the captain said: one of my horses knows the identity of the other horse, it is only fair that it be reciprocal and he removed the horse mask from the colonel's head.

So you know that you are my horses, you 2 are part of my horse herd, you 2 are under my control, she said.

Suddenly, a 48-year-old female commander entered, wearing a black cowgirl hat, white blouse, black leather jacket, tight black jeans, black leather gloves, and knee-length black leather boots, accompanied by an 18-year-old male lieutenant dressed in rubber.

Meanwhile, the female lieutenant wore a black cowgirl hat, red blouse, black leather jacket, black shorts, black stockings, black leather gloves, and black leather knee-high boots.

Sorry, I made the wrong dressing room, said the female commander. Lieutenant, what a pleasant surprise, you with colonel and captain as your horses! My horse is this lieutenant. Lieutenant, kiss the boots of the female lieutenant! Said the female commander, he obeyed her.

Colonel and captain, kiss the boots of the female commander! The female lieutenant commanded. They obeyed her.

Horses, now kiss your Mistress's boots! Male lieutenant kisses female commander's boots, and male colonel and captain kiss female lieutenant's boots.

You are on top of those 2 males, said female commander, please, ask them to add us to your communication channel, female lieutenant agreed and the 5 were on a single channel, commander withdrew with her horse.

Then female lieutenant again put horse mask on the head of the colonel and on the head of the captain, she rode on the captain grabbing the reins of the captain and the colonel.

Female Lieutenant and Commander rode separately, but maintained radio communication. Commander gave him advice to promote in the institution, while men humble themselves before bosses to ascend, women humiliate bosses to ascend, do not hesitate to command your boss to kiss your boots because he will obey you, I assure you you will ride on generals. You do it? Yes, since I was a lieutenant like you.

Female commander continued speaking: Lieutenant who is my horse will stay 3 whole days in the equestrian club, at the disposal of whoever wishes to ride him, I called the fort and they answered, in the next 3 days your horses are not supposed to attend the fort to be with their families, command them to call their wives to tell them that they will be immobilized for 3 days, they do not have to specify the place where they will be immobilized, as they will be immobilized in the equestrian club.

They all went to the dressing room, the female commander stopped riding the male lieutenant to ride on the colonel, while the female lieutenant continued riding on the captain, from that dominant position, women took off men's horse masks, took off their bridles so they could talk on the phone . Speak with loudspeaker so we can listen, commanded female lieutenant.

Riders hold smartphones while their horses talk to their wives on the phone.

Colonel was the first to call: Hello my life, I must be immobilized for 3 days. All right, turn on your smartphone's camera. Thumbs up female lieutenant approved the action. He turned on the camera, wife questioned: I see thighs in black jeans near your ears, are you being ridden? He blushed, female commander took his smartphone. Hi beautiful. Hello commander, I see my husband is being ridden by you. That's how it is. Why 3 days? He will be immobilized in equestrian club. That's great! Me, my family and my friends will ride it, bye. Goodbye.

They didn't turn off smartphones and their cameras

Last edited by caballito (2021-07-30 01:09:30)

#36 2021-07-30 01:00:03

caballito
Bonus member

Colonel said: 20 years ago I was married as a captain, I was 35 years old and she 18, our son is 19 years old and our daughter is 18 years old, my wife is 38 years old but she appears to be younger, she looks like a 25-year-old woman.

I look like my wife's father and my wife appears to be the sister of her children.

They call me father-in-law when I walk with her down the street, when she rides me in public in the street, in the park, in the mall, in the pool, in the equestrian club, on the beach, etc., people think that we are dad and daughter playing horsie or horsey like her childhood.

There are those who offer themselves before her to be ridden by her on their knees and kissing her feet and her footwear saying: please my Goddess, I am your horse, I beg you to ride me instead of riding your lord father, the father of A Superior Goddess or Greater Goddess is a god, inferior to the Goddess, but is an inferior god or leaser god at the end of the day

You are right, I am a Goddess and I ride on gods and mortals who deserve to be ridden by me, for now I see you are unworthy to be my horse.

But, if enslaved by my wife is a handsome guy, she rides him, I have seen her riding many human horses, her human horse of hers gallops under her command and runs away from me being ridden by her and I lose them from view.

I try to follow them but I can't and I stop saddened, suddenly I see them approaching and he stops. She tells me: Dad, he is a good horse, I will continue riding on him, see you at home. I obey her orders. She comes home hours later, even the next day.

On several occasions, while she rode on my shoulders, 2 guys appeared before her, kissing her feet and footwear, begging her for her Goddess to ride them, she said: I ride on one of your shoulders only if the other is ridden by my dad. They answered: it is an honor to be ridden by the Goddess's father. So she rides on a guy and I ride on the other guy who said: being ridden by the Goddess's father, I feel she is the Goddess who rides me. Those 2 guys end up kissing her footwear and my shoes.

The same happens when my daughter rides on me or on my son, they also call her Goddess.

When mother and daughter ride together, my wife on me and my daughter on my son, it is madness. Guys parade on their knees kissing footwear of my wife and daughter begging to be ridden by her beautiful Goddesses.

I am proud to be the horse of these two Goddesses, and my son too

I already knew, said wife through smartphone

#37 2021-07-30 02:12:52

caballito
Bonus member

It was the captain's turn: Sweetie, I must be immobilized for 3 days.

Did you talk to that damn colonel to get him to stop bothering you?

Don't worry honey, everything is resolved, several officers supported me.

Say thank you to these officers, I'd like to chat with this colonel.

Female lieutenant pointed the camera at colonel and turned it on, she said: colonel is here, you can chat with him, watch the video.

I see the colonel being ridden by a woman, she is the commander who supported your husband.

Thank you very much ma'am, but who are you?

I am the lieutenant who supported your husband, she answered, pointing the camera at her face.

Thank you very much miss, you are very pretty and you look spectacular wearing that cowgirl hat.

Thank you, please I want to chat with the colonel.

Colonel gets on his knees with the commander riding on his shoulders. He says: I beg your pardon, ma'am, it won't happen again. While that is happening, Captain also kneels down for Colonel to be well focused by camera.

Miss, colonel is ridden by commander, are you riding on my husband?

That's right, the lieutenant replied, pointing her camera at her.

You are cute, I like your combination of red with black leather, your jacket, shorts and knee high boots. You are beautiful, you deserve to ride. I would love to meet you in person.

Thanks a lot.

I envy my husband.

Well, your husband and colonel will be immobilized in the equestrian club for 3 days.

All right, will you go?

I'll be there to ride them.

We will be together to interact in the equestrian club.

How will we interact?

You are the horsewoman.

And you?

I am your mare, and I am also the commander's mare.

Thank you very much, I will ride you.

After obtaining authorization from their wives, women put bridles and horse masks on them, they rode their horses to the stables.

3 days? asked a female employee of the equestrian club.

That's right, Lieutenant and Colonel have retired.

Female employee of the equestrian club grabbed the reins of the 2 horses, rode on the captain and pulled the colonel's reins, they went to the horse cleaning room.

She dismounted, she removed horse head tackle, they kiss her boots.

Undress! She commanded. and they obeyed her by kissing her boots.

On all fours like beasts you are! They obeyed her.

She poured buckets of cold water on them, then lathered them and brushed their bodies with a brush. They kissed her boots.

Shake to dry! She commanded and they obeyed. Follow me on all fours! They obeyed by kissing her boots.

They went to the horse trough, where horses eat and drink.

Horses do not speak and do not use their hands! She commanded and they obeyed her by kissing her boots.

Horses ate hay and carrots, drank water from horse troughs.

Follow me on all fours! She commanded and they obeyed by kissing her boots.

They went to the bedroom stable. This stable is different than the public stable, here you will be able to sleep covered by blankets I will place you on top

Each in a stall, she threw blankets over horses, they kissed her boots.

You can go to the toilets if you need to use them, you must crawl in this stable.

Our kiss goodnight? She smiled and allowed horses to kiss her boots.

#38 2021-07-30 04:00:44

caballito
Bonus member

Early the next day, human horses were ordered to get up and put on a latex suit, then they went to the dressing room where beautiful employees wearing cowgirl hats, blouses, tight jeans or shorts and knee-high boots, saddled, embryosed, put on earmuffs and masks. of horse.

Then women rode them and led them to the public stable, leaving each in their stall.

Colonel's wife appeared, 38 years old, she was gorgeous wearing black cowgirl hat, sexy red top showing the cleavage of her beautiful and prodigious breasts, red and tight jodhpurs or riding breeches showing her powerful legs and buttocks and black leather boots knee high heeled with spurs, she was riding an 18 year old equestrian club employee, 20 years younger than her, duly bridled and saddled.

While her 18 year old daughter appeared wearing a red cowgirl hat, sexy black top showing the cleavage of her exquisite breasts and showing her narrow black waist and tight jodhpurs or riding breeches showing her perfect legs and buttocks and red leather boots up to the knees High heeled with spurs, she was riding on a 68 year old equestrian club shareholder, 50 years older than her.

Mom said: When we arrived and parked the car, the shareholder and the employee of the equestrian club appeared together with a female employee of the equestrian club, saying that the parking lots near the stable were for important people, I got out of the car and stood in front of them putting my hands on my hips, right foot forward and asked: am I important people? Men knelt before me, said: Yes my Mistress, while they kissed my boots.

Meanwhile my daughter rode on my son's shoulders, then old man kissed my daughter's boots while young man kept kissing my boots.

Female employee left and returned with saddle and bridle in her hands, she handed them to my daughter and me.

My daughter dismounted from her brother, with the stockholder and employee kneeling before us bridled and saddled them, my son stood on all fours, and one by one we stood on his back and rode on our horses.

Then my son kissed female maid boots, she bridled, saddled and rode him.

My son is a men's rider and a women's horse, I said to a female employee. Now he is my horse, she replied.

Equestrian club employees are used to equip horses with saddles, bridles, ear muffs, blindfolds and a horse mask. What happened to this one?

I don't know, he didn't fulfill his mission, maybe he'll get fired for this.

My daughter will talk to the horse shareholder so that this does not happen.

The female employee of the equestrian club arrived riding on the colonel's son and said to the colonel's wife: Now your son is a horse, I will leave him in his stall.

Please leave him after he rides a horse from the stable.

Won't you choose your husband? No, not today.

They walked through the stable and stopped before a small horse.

Mom dismounted and stood in front of the little horse.
How much height and weight is he?

4 feet 10 inches or 1 meter 47 centimeters and 108 pounds. or 49 kilos.

Is he legal?

Yes, he is of legal age.
I trust you, I am 1.77 meters and I weigh 70 kilos. I am 30 centimeters taller than him and 21 kilos (46 pounds) heavier than him. Wearing high heels I am 45 centimeters (1 foot 6 inches) taller than him.

It's true, ma'am.

Look at his height, he is at the height of my breasts.

You can withdraw.

Mom asked for a line with the little horse. She then she rides him into a dressing room.

In her room she dismounted, she removed the horse mask from him and then the bit from her mouth. He knelt down and kissed her black boots.

At first I was hesitant, but now I see that you are of legal age.

Yes ma'am, I am a racehorse jockey, I earn money riding racehorses and now I am proud to spend money being ridden by you.

A lot of money?

Yes ma'am, a lot of money.

I allow you to use your hands, take your cell phone and transfer $ 5,000 to my account and $ 5,000 to my daughter's account, the jockey on his knees obeyed her.

She verified $ 5,000 entered her account and received a phone call from her daughter. Mom, someone transferred $ 5,000 to my account.

Okay, I'll tell you later.

She put bit into her horse's mouth, then horse mask and rode him.

They went to the 1000 meter horse race track. Gallop! she commanded. He obeyed her.

She felt the air caress her beautiful face as her horse ran with all its strength.

#39 2021-07-30 05:46:50

caballito
Bonus member

Meanwhile, 18-year-old daughter rode 68-year-old stockholder to the dressing room, she dismounts and he kisses her boots.

Lie on your back, she commanded and he obeyed.

She stood on his abdomen and chest placing her hands on his hips. Then she put the sole of her boot on his face.

She said: Promise me no one will fire the employee who kissed our boots and was my mother's horse.

As he licked the sole of her boot, he replied: No one will fire him because he is my grandson.

All right, now I'm going to find a younger horse.

Thank you very much madam for riding on my shoulders and for standing on me. How did you learn to control and dominate men like this?

My mom is a good teacher, she does the same on top of all men.

She also on top of your brother?

In that she received an alert from her bank and saw someone deposited in her account five thousand dollars. She called her mom. He chatted with her and ended the call.

She said to the shareholder: I told you she and I are on top of all men!

You 2 also on top of your brother?

We are above all men!

At the door, she found the shareholder's grandson spying with his hand on his crotch.

What are you doing touching yourself? Enter here and be useful, put on a rubber suit!

In front of the grandfather, she prepared the grandson as a horse, then rode him.

She called her mother: Where are you.

We are at the horse race track.

Hi Mom, now I am riding the 18 year old male equestrian club employee who was ridden by you.

Does he have a knife in his pocket or is he excited to see me riding the little pony?

He's a little pony, won't we have problems?

No not at all. He is of legal age and he deposited $ 5,000 to each of our accounts. Let's change horses.

They dismounted, daughter rode the jockey making him gallop across the horse race track.

Meanwhile, Mom rode her young steed. After she dismounted and had an 18-year-old employee kneeling before her, she removed the bit from her mouth, allowing him to speak. He kissed her boots.

I am 20 years older than you, I rode men like you when you were born, another day I will ride you again, Retreat!

Meanwhile, daughter left the jockey in her stall, meeting both at the door of the colonel's stall

Let's go horseback riding as a family, Mom said. They rode wife over husband and sister over brother. The radio communication line was on for the 4 to communicate.

Mom said: I've been riding my husband for 3 years before marrying him, it's 23 years riding him, Dad is my horse, and he is my son and daughter's horse, also my son is my daughter's horse.

My son rode her father for a few years, my daughter until now rides her father and her brother, on all fours and on shoulders. Let's change horses.

Daughter rode dad and mom rode son.

MY son was envied by his teachers and classmates when they saw me with him, many of them kissed my feet and were my ridden horses. MY daughter and I together rode on his teachers and classmates who kissed our feet.

My husband and son are ridden by me and my daughter, indistinctly, I know my daughter has hers own human horses hers.

Many of our horses are ridden by my husband and son because they believe that they are ridden by us if our saddles are on them.

#40 2021-07-30 06:49:29

caballito
Bonus member

Saddle? My dad and brother are saddles?

Saddle is a leather seat that you put on a horse so that you can ride it.

Yes it is.

Above is the rider, in the middle is the saddle and below is the horse.

No one is looking at us, we are going to remove bits from the mouths of our horses so that they can speak, women removed bits from the mouths of their horses.

Dad said: I remember our son rode me on all fours and on shoulders.

Yes, but it was for a short time because his sister started riding him, Mom replied.

Mom riding on Dad and I riding on my brother, said the daughter.

The son said: I remember that when I went out with mom and dad, mom riding on daddy's shoulders, guys knelt before her and kissed her footwear.
- One was ridden by mom.
- Another was ridden by me
-Another was ridden by dad who told him: You were ridden by the Goddess like her saddle, now her saddle is on my shoulders, consequently the Goddess is on my shoulders.

For them, my dad and my brother are our saddles, said the daughter.

Your first rider was your sister, then I've been ridden you, said mother to son.

My classmates and their dads kissed your feet and were ridden by you.

Many kiss my feet and are ridden by me.

My dad was transferred when you were 26 years old and he returned when you were 31 years old.

They were 5 hard years for me, said Colonel.

You put a dog collar around the neck of older gentlemen, they kissed your feet and you walked grabbing their leashes with them crawling on all fours. You also rode them like horses.

Right, said Colonel, my wife put a dog collar around my neck 3 years before we were married and those gentlemen collared by your mom were my senior officers who cared for my family while I was away. When I returned, she tried to remove their dog collar but they begged her not to do so.

Women put bite in the mouth of their horses again, and they returned, daughter over father and mother above son.

#41 2021-07-30 08:31:11

caballito
Bonus member

The next day she was an 18-year-old female lieutenant wearing a white hat showing the cleavage of her generous breasts, white lycra shorts, and white high-heeled knee-high boots. That outfit showed her narrow waist and her belly button.

At the colonel's stall she found a woman taking steps in the same place, this woman wore a black catsuit, black high-heeled knee-high boots, when she opened the door she realized that the other woman was trampling the colonel.

Hello, greeted the woman in black, you must know the lieutenant who rode my husband the other day, nice to meet you.

Pleasure. Why are you trampling the colonel if he has already solved with your husband?

Yes, I took the bit off him and talked to him, he kissed my boots and asked me to trample him because yesterday his wife trampled on someone else and yesterday his daughter trampled on a shareholder of the equestrian club. Come, climb on it, step on it.

Do you agree? Lieutenant asked. Yes, Colonel replied.

Lieutenant stood on the colonel's chest while the captain's wife stood on his thighs.

Colonel was always under my feet, said Lieutenant.

Yesterday I met a colonel's wife, I was riding my husband and I saw her riding on her son and her daughter riding a colonel, I led my husband to his stall but they came behind me, before them I took out the horse mask and bite of my husband, before them I quickly dismounted and knelt before the mother kissing her boots while my kneeling husband kissed the daughter's boots.

I introduced myself, said that I am the captain's wife and I am proud to kiss her boots, she commanded me to wait. Riders continued to ride their horses and left them in their stalls, then returned.

Daughter put bite back in my husband's mouth and horse mask on my husband's head, she grabbed his reins and rode him on his shoulders. Meanwhile mother rode on my shoulders and led me to the dressing room.

I like your black catsuit but you must take off your boots and walk barefoot, said the mother, I obeyed her and kissed her boots.

She put bit in my mouth, earmuffs in my ears and horse mask replacing my human face, she also saddled me, grabbing my reins she rode me on my shoulders to the limit of my strength.

I fell on my face in the stable in front of the colonel's stall, she trampled me on my back and my head, her daughter also trampled me, they walked all over me.

Then mom ordered me to lie on my back, I obeyed, and they stood on me, in that position I licked her boots.

Just like Colonel is licking my boots now, Lieutenant said.

The captain's wife lay on her back next to the colonel, lieutenant stood on the colonel's chest and put the sole of her boot on the face of the captain's wife, the captain's wife licked the sole of the lieutenant's boot.

Please ride me on. Begged captain's wife

Last edited by caballito (2021-07-30 13:21:08)

#42 2021-07-30 09:31:23

Carrier boy
Male (19), India

Well-trained pony boy wrote:

Carrier boy will you please convert it in hindi @Carrier boy

Dude these stories are very very large it's not possible for me to convert all of them you can tell me a particular part to convert

#43 2021-07-30 13:57:52

caballito
Bonus member

Both left the colonel's stall and met with the colonel's wife, she wore a black cowgirl hat, a black top showing her cleavage and showing off her generous breasts, tight blue jeans and black high-heeled boots to the knees. She was riding on the shoulders of her son.

Oh my goddess! Exclaimed the captain's wife and threw herself at the feet of the colonel's wife, kissing her boots.

The colonel's wife dismounted while the captain's wife kept kissing her boots. The colonel's son knelt before the lieutenant and kissed her white boots.

Do not think you have privileges for being a woman? said colonel's wife to captain's wife. Today I will ride your husband.

Said and done, Colonel's wife rode over Captain and Lieutenant rode Colonel.

They were left alone colonelīs son and captain's wife.

Colonel's son knelt and kissed captain's wife's boots.

Stop and get up, let's talk. Said captain's wife.

Yesterday I saw your sister riding your dad on, yesterday and today I saw your mom riding you on.

Yesterday my mom also rode you on.

True, but the idea is if you were ridden by your mother and your sister, I would not be worth of riding you, colonel and my husband.

Don't think so ma'am.

Please, if you ride me, I will imagine your mom is riding me on, she is riding on her saddle, and her saddle is on my shoulders.

Saddle theory again! My mother rode you too, then, if you ride me, is my mother who rides me because you are her saddle?

True!

We are on an equal footing, we are her saddles, we are the same but, leaving aside the issue of my mother. Among us, who should ride and who should be ridden?

Get on your knees!

He knelt down, kissed her boots, they went to the dressing room and she rode him on.

Last edited by caballito (2021-07-30 15:02:41)

#44 2021-07-30 17:47:16

caballito
Bonus member

Intentionally, the captain's wife bridled the colonel's son but she took the morsel out of his mouth.

She said: So we can talk while I ride on your shoulders, no one will see you talking because the horse mask covers your entire head, you whisper into the microphone so the others do not hear you, because the animals do not speak, including the horses.

She started: Experts say the ideal starting age is 5 years riding ponies and 12 years riding large horses. If you look at the structure of a man, it is similar to the structure of a pony, but a large horse has more width and strength than an average man. It is the reason why men who are ridden like horses are called ponyboys because they are little horses as well as ponies.

He interrupted: My dad is my mom's pony. She rides him on his fours (on all fours) and on his shoulders. She has other ponies.

She continued: At the age recommended by the experts, at home I started riding ponies, not exactly equines, until I should have started riding horses but my riddens did not have horse strength.

He interrupted: My sister never stopped riding, she always had someone at her disposal to be ridden by her, on all fours or on his shoulders.

She finished: You and your dad have horse strength.

Last edited by caballito (2021-07-30 19:44:03)

#45 2021-07-31 05:33:30

caballito
Bonus member

Tell me your history, she asked.

About my beginnings in riding?

And it is.

He started: I remember my mom riding her pony through the house. Her pony moves upright when she rides him or her pony crawls on all fours when she rides him.

He continued: my mom's pony is ridden only by my mom or only by my sister when pony moves upright, and my mom's pony is ridden only by my mom or only by my sister or by my mom with my sister together when pony crawls on his fours.

Did you ride on your mom's pony?

Alone and with my mom, but for a short time.

For a short time it was?

Yes.

Why?

My sister is a better rider.

#46 2021-07-31 05:57:19

caballito
Bonus member

I think your sister rides you on.

She's been riding me for a long time.

Mother and daughter ride together.

They have been riding together for a long time. Each one on her ridden.

Mother and daughter exchange riddens?

They have been exchanging ponies for a long time. My mom and sister have several riddens and they can exchange riddens. Changing the topic of conversation, you wish to be the female lieutenant's mare.

Yes, I will not deny it.

Well, you must hurry because she will soon be shifted.

What?

My father was promoted to general, he will go to the headquarters of the high command and he will take her as a trusted person, she has the potential to rise quickly and she can surpass your husband.

I'm going to find her. Giddy Up!

#47 2021-07-31 07:17:17

caballito
Bonus member

38-year-old wife of a colonel riding on a 30-year-old captain, 18-year-old lieutenant riding a 55-year-old colonel, and a 28-year-old captain's wife riding an 18-year-old son of a colonel.

Hi there! We have pulled the bits out of our horses' mouths to converse with them while riding on their shoulders. Radio station, please connect the captain's wife and my son to my radio channel. The radio station responded to the request of the Goddess.

Next week my husband will be promoted to general, the commander who is known to us will be promoted to colonel, in 1 or 2 years lieutenant will be promoted to first lieutenant.

Lieutenant is a cavalry lieutenant, she knows how to ride horses. She makes men feel like horses when she rides them, that's why I share my horse with her.

Contrary to the current place, in the headquarters of the high command there are stables and lieutenant can ride at pleasure, now she rides a colonel but next week she will ride a general and other generals.

My husband is not be the first general I ride because before him I rode on several generals.

Lieutenant will work in high command clerks and will be able to visit the stables to ride when she completes her administrative duties.

Your husband will be the manager of the stable, he will take care of the food and the health of the horses, also cleaning the stables, he will report to the lieutenant who will be his female supervisor. She will have the authority to punish your husband.

As officers' wives we can enter the stable to ride horses, in your case to be ridden as a mare.

I perceive you are in a great dilemma, or to be ridden by me or to be ridden by lieutenant, today we will not ride you on.

Last edited by caballito (2021-07-31 14:27:58)

#48 2021-07-31 23:20:56

caballito
Bonus member

Thank you ladies, said captain's wife.

You're welcome, answered the general's wife. Lieutenant recommended your husband to take charge of the horses, because he is also a cavalry officer.

At the ceremony on Monday, my husband will receive his rank of general or general insignia, a star in each shoulder mark. After the ceremony, guests leave but we, officers' wives, will stay a while longer.

The ceremony took place as scheduled, the lieutenant wore a black military cap with lieutenant insignia, white blouse, black leather jacket, lieutenant rank on her shoulder mark, black leather gloves, tight beige jodhpurs highlighting her shape of legs, hips and buttocks, leather knee-high black boots.

The general's wife, the captain's wife, and the general's daughter wore a blouse, jeans (blue, black, and white) and knee-high black high-heeled boots, ready to ride. They are accompanied by the son of a general who was seated next to the captain's wife.

The ceremony ended. General and captain approached the guests to take them to the presentation of female lieutenant before her juniors. The captain's wife rode the general's son, the general's daughter rode the captain, and the general's wife rode her proud husband.

Last edited by caballito (2021-08-01 04:57:27)

#49 2021-08-01 09:14:17

caballito
Bonus member

In the cavalry courtyard, 6 platoons waited, each one made up of 8 people commanded by a sergeant, half were men and half were women.

The ladies wore the same uniform as the lieutenant: black military cap with insignia (sergeants and privates), white blouse, black leather jacket, rank on the shoulder mark (privates and sergeants), black leather gloves, tight beige jodhpurs highlighting their shape of legs, hips and buttocks, and leather knee-high black boots.

The men wore similar uniforms, but they did not highlight: black military cap, white shirt, black cloth jacket, black cloth gloves, loose beige pants and black boots.

Lieutenant appeared and approached riding on a large equine horse. She stopped before her subordinates, the general's wife riding her husband's shoulders commanded him to approach her, once close, agilely the general's wife rode on the horse's rump, lieutenant rode on the general's shoulders and the general's wife passed from the rump to the saddle of the equine horse.

Riding the general, she spoke to her subordinates saying:

I would have loved to see each of you riding on an equine steed, but this yard is small and the 50 equine horses would not enter here, we are members of the cavalry and we ride.

Please, in an orderly manner, the women are going to ride because we are the riders and the men are going to be ridden because they are the horses, the women always on top.

Horses, go to your riders and stand behind them.

Horses, squat behind your riders.

Horses, put your necks between the legs of your riders.

Riders, sit on the necks and shoulders of your horses.

Horses, stand up.

The members of the 3 women's platoons rode the members of the 3 men's platoons.

Ladies, thank you for riding your human horses; human horses, remain being ridden by your female riders.

I will enlarge the cavalry yard so we can all ride on our steeds here as I have been doing. I commit the general, who is now being ridden like a horse by me, to achieve our wish, this horse is obedient and carries out the wishes of those who ride him.

Horses, do you like to be ridden by your riders? Yes ma'am.

#50 2021-08-01 10:21:40

caballito
Bonus member

The captain's wife and the general's son talked while she was riding on his shoulders.

Your dad is a horse, why the other day I rode you did you say he was your mom's pony? The captain's wife asked the general's son.

My dad is my mom's pony and my mom's horse, said the general's son. You are your sister's pony and your sister's horse, said the captain's wife. He nodded his head.

I told you about the ages recommended by specialists to start riding pony (5 years old) and horse (12 years old), I started riding my mother's pony at the recommended age to start riding pony.

But I rarely rode my mom's pony because my mom's pony preferred to be ridden by my mom than by me, my mom had to ride her pony and then call me to ride her pony together.

And it was a short time because my sister started riding my mom's pony, my sister rode my mom's pony with my mom and also by herself.

My mom and my sister ride her ponies together, since my sister was old enough to ride ponies, my mom rides her pony and my sister rides her pony. Did they change ponies? Yes, sometimes.

What about horses? My sister started riding horses from the recommended age.

My mom rides my mom's horse and my sister rides my sister's horse.

Do they change horses? Yes always. There are times when my mother rides my sister's horse more than her horse, and my sister rides my mother's horse more than her horse.

Do they ride the same horse together? From the beginning they rode the same horse together because 2 people can ride at the same time on the back of any horse who walks on all fours. Whoever rides ahead and grabs the reins leads the horse.

Board footer