Ultimate shoulder rides

Internet's #1 shoulder riding community

You are not logged in.

#1 2021-01-07 21:03:29

frederik
Male (40), Germany

Shoulder ride at school

For quite a long time in Germany it was usual during sports training at schools that boys had to carry the girls on their shoulders.
The girls were choosing the boys just like in a lottery and then the chosen boy had to carry her.
There were real competitions who were the fastest and how long the boys could carry.
Indeed it was an excellent training for strength and stamina.
On the other hand as a boy you never could chose the preferred girl.
So sometimes you had to carry a bigger and heavier girl and sometimes a m ore skinny and lighter girl.
These competitions could last at least 20 minutes up to a whole hour.
Then at the beginning 70ies this kind of training was forbidden.
Of course it often happened that the girls as riders fell together with their "horses" on the ground.
Looking back, I think this was an extremely good kind of training.

#2 2021-01-09 02:56:51

caballito
Bonus member
Male (In his sixties), South America

Re: Shoulder ride at school

Thank you

#3 2021-03-19 08:06:32

Pony for Girls

@Frederik
Did boys carry girls in sport training at schools in Germany? Like if carrying girls were a sport? And even they did competitions? It is Really interesting.
Tell us more, Frederik

I am a pony looking for Girls to carry

#4 2021-04-09 21:30:27

frederik
Male (40), Germany

Carrying girls at school sport was not a special kind of sports.
It was at my time nothing but an additional training for more strength and stamina.
Of course sometimes we made real competitions who could carry his girl sitting on his shoulders as fast and as long as possible.
I still remember that it was quite exhausting.

But nevertheless it was nothing but one part of our daily exercise in sports.

I mostly tried to get a girl with experience in horse riding. They were really helpful even if they had some more weight.
One girl was an excellent rider of horses but she had 65 kgs and was quite tough and sturdy but she was perfect in bringing me forward and motivating me.
Although she sat on my neck and shoulders she gave a lot of power to me and made an excellent sportsman of me.

#5 2021-04-16 18:03:13

Misiulo
Male (28), Poland
Website

This explains why Germany is such a hub for ponyplay!

Did you ever do more of those excercises after school, just for fun?

#6 2021-04-17 17:53:47

esel

Thks Misiulo for this very good video !These two certainly practised ponyplay at school ... ! smile She is sitting in the right position, more on his neck than on his shoulders, and this is made possible because the pony keeps his head pretty much down.  Very good ride !

THKS again

Esel

#7 2021-04-20 20:14:38

Misiulo
Male (28), Poland
Website

esel wrote:

Thks Misiulo for this very good video !These two certainly practised ponyplay at school ... ! smile She is sitting in the right position, more on his neck than on his shoulders, and this is made possible because the pony keeps his head pretty much down.  Very good ride !

THKS again

Esel

You are very welcome. I think there were some photos of girls shoulder riding boys at school on thi forum; Have you seen them?

I know a lady who is eager to dominate but a bit skittish about shoulder riding. I need something to convince her!

#8 2021-04-20 21:27:11

Carrier boy
Male (19), India

Misiulo wrote:

esel wrote:

THKS again

Esel

You are very welcome. I think there were some photos of girls shoulder riding boys at school on thi forum; Have you seen them?

I know a lady who is eager to dominate but a bit skittish about shoulder riding. I need something to convince her!

Well in which matter you want to convince her

#9 2021-04-22 17:10:40

Misiulo
Male (28), Poland
Website

To be my rider.
Plain and simple.
She said she likes to dominate.
She rode me piggyback twice already.
But when it comes to shoulder riding, she is expressing fear and doubt.

#10 2021-04-25 09:50:09

Pony for Girls

@Frederik

Carrying girls at school sport was not a special kind of sports?
was it an additional training for more strength and stamina?
Ok. You did carry girls to got more strength. But who was the person who thought this was a good training? (it is a good training)
What sport did you play?

You said sometimes you made real competitions who could carry his girl sitting on his shoulders as fast and as long as possible. Then you were a team of boys carrying girls? How you did convince the girls to let you carry them?

I am a pony looking for Girls to carry

#11 2021-04-25 10:27:55

frederik
Male (40), Germany

Pony for Girls wrote:

@Frederik

Ok. You did carry girls to got more strength. But who was the person who thought this was a good training? (it is a good training)
What sport did you play?

You said sometimes you made real competitions who could carry his girl sitting on his shoulders as fast and as long as possible. Then you were a team of boys carrying girls? How you did convince the girls to let you carry them?

Carrying girls at school sports was nothing else but an exercise in order to get more strength and stamina.
It was even recommended in the lessons for school sport.
Of course not all boys were able to do that and not all girls wanted to ride,.
But a majority liked it because it was really helpful getting more strength and stamina.

Lady teachers liked it as well and therefore they ordered it quite often.

Competitions we boys made among us boys.
Most boys wanted to be the fastest or the strongest who could carry longer as all theater boys.
We wanted to impress the girls of course.

#12 2021-04-25 11:18:33

Carrier boy
Male (19), India

frederik wrote:

Pony for Girls wrote:

@Frederik

What sport did you play?

Carrying girls at school sports was nothing else but an exercise in order to get more strength and stamina.
It was even recommended in the lessons for school sport.
Of course not all boys were able to do that and not all girls wanted to ride,.
But a majority liked it because it was really helpful getting more strength and stamina.
Well dude this activity helps in increasing stamina of boys only but what about girls like what would they do for increasing their stamina I don't think they would carry each other for that or do they carried boys LOL
Lady teachers liked it as well and therefore they ordered it quite often.

Competitions we boys made among us boys.
Most boys wanted to be the fastest or the strongest who could carry longer as all theater boys.
We wanted to impress the girls of course.

#13 2021-05-12 20:52:10

Misiulo
Male (28), Poland
Website

There's been some great school stories posted in the past on the USRC forum. For example equidum has shared a great story about him being ridden be as German girl in his youth, which for the life of me, unfortunately i can't find... .

#14 2021-08-20 11:56:03

frederik
Male (40), Germany

Misiulo wrote:

There's been some great school stories posted in the past on the USRC forum. For example equidum has shared a great story about him being ridden be as German girl in his youth, which for the life of me, unfortunately i can't find... .

I guess in Poland you will find sporty girls as well.
And I think also in Poland girls do horseback riding.
So I think it should not be a big problem finding some girls or young ladies for such an action.

#15 2021-09-08 17:46:52

Misiulo
Male (28), Poland
Website

frederik wrote:

So I think it should not be a big problem finding some girls or young ladies for such an action.

They are gorgeous, dreamy, stunning!!! Man, only like last year I've met a Polish gir in London who was dominant and looked like Gal Gadot if not better. Incredible /slash/ Amazing. But alas, I did not get her to ride me ...

The problem is they are afraid to ride on shoulders. Piggyback is doable. They may ride you on all 4s when they're in the right mood, but SR takes a lot of persuasion. Maybe it's because they are so proud.

Or maybe it's not them. Maybe it's my fault I'm an introvertic and very picky too so it's never easy for me to find a partner.

My theory was that German girls have SR more culturally normalized, many did this at school so they know it's not dangerous if you know what you're doing and they regard it as no big deal.

#16 2021-09-08 18:04:21

frederik
Male (40), Germany

Misiulo wrote:

frederik wrote:

They are gorgeous, dreamy, stunning!!! Man, only like last year I've met a Polish gir in London who was dominant and looked like Gal Gadot if not better. Incredible /slash/ Amazing. But alas, I did not get her to ride me ...

The problem is they are afraid to ride on shoulders. Piggyback is doable. They may ride you on all 4s when they're in the right mood, but SR takes a lot of persuasion. Maybe it's because they are so proud.

Or maybe it's not them. Maybe it's my fault I'm an introvertic and very picky too so it's never easy for me to find a partner.

My theory was that German girls have SR more culturally normalized, many did this at school so they know it's not dangerous if you know what you're doing and they regard it as no big deal.

Well, doing SR is also a matter of confidence.
As I already mentioned in another contribution most girls and women fear falling down. And a the height of at least 1,50 m up to 1,70 m such a fall can be quite painful and dangerous.
I remember that many girls and ladies preferred to do their first rides only in the riding arena where the ground is covered with sand or sawdust so that a fall will not be so painful.
And if a girl or lady has no experience at all in horseback riding they will usually refuse to a shoulder ride.

#17 2021-10-06 11:52:11

movieyou2003
Male (27), China

so during that time, did you win? what was your record of such races?

frederik wrote:

Misiulo wrote:

frederik wrote:

Well, doing SR is also a matter of confidence.
As I already mentioned in another contribution most girls and women fear falling down. And a the height of at least 1,50 m up to 1,70 m such a fall can be quite painful and dangerous.
I remember that many girls and ladies preferred to do their first rides only in the riding arena where the ground is covered with sand or sawdust so that a fall will not be so painful.
And if a girl or lady has no experience at all in horseback riding they will usually refuse to a shoulder ride.

Board footer