Ultimate shoulder rides

Internet's #1 shoulder riding community

You are not logged in.

#1 2021-03-29 04:25:30

ottosentanu

Please share your MOW stories or experience here

My female friends told me. When she attend taekwondo class. There is part of training that shoulder ride mow. Female lift bigger male partner and instructor on her shoulder. She walked about few meter. That's exciting for me to hear that story. Please share yours.

#2 2021-03-29 04:37:27

bubbleman
Male (22), United States

Re: Please share your MOW stories or experience here

ottosentanu wrote:

My female friends told me. When she attend taekwondo class. There is part of training that shoulder ride mow. Female lift bigger male partner and instructor on her shoulder. She walked about few meter. That's exciting for me to hear that story. Please share yours.

So it was momow with both the instructor and the partner riding at the same time? Very exciting indeed. I've been a part of a few momow towers myself and it is a very exciting yet fearful sensation.

#3 2021-03-29 04:54:47

ottosentanu

Not the same time. But the girl said she only weight 45. The instructor weight 70 kgs. Male partner about 60 kgs. I think most girl are able to handle heavier guy on their shoulder with the right mounting technique 

bubbleman wrote:

ottosentanu wrote:

My female friends told me . When she attend taekwondo class. There is part of training that shoulder ride mow. Female lift bigger male partner and instructor on her shoulder. She walked about few meter. That's exciting for me to hear that story. Please share yours.

So it was momow with both the instructor and the partner riding at the same time? Very exciting indeed. I've been a part of a few momow towers myself and it is a very exciting yet fearful sensation.

#4 2021-03-29 05:40:44

bubbleman
Male (22), United States

ottosentanu wrote:

Not the same time. But the girl said she only weight 45. The instructor weight 70 kgs. Male partner about 60 kgs. I think most girl are able to handle heavier guy on their shoulder with the right mounting technique 

bubbleman wrote:

ottosentanu wrote:

My female friends told me . When she attend taekwondo class. There is part of training that shoulder ride mow. Female lift bigger male partner and instructor on her shoulder. She walked about few meter. That's exciting for me to hear that story. Please share yours.

I agree very much with your last point! Most girls also doubt their strength and believe that they can't or won't put in the full effort to lift a man on their shoulders. It's rare to find a very hard working female mount as a heavier man but it is an amazing experience.

#5 2021-08-22 02:09:55

Laurens

One day i was in school playing football (or soccer) with a guy and a girl and then my friend kicked the ball up on a small roof and the girl said if you go up my shoulders i can lift you up there to me and that was one of my most precious memories

Board footer