Ultimate shoulder rides

Internet's #1 shoulder riding community

You are not logged in.

#1 2019-12-09 22:56:00

Stud1980
Member
Registered: 2019-12-09
Last visit: 2021-01-20
Posts: 3

Accessing the archives

Can I access the archives with the username and password for the site? or do i need a separate account?
when i try logging, a new tab in the browser opens up. and then a pop up opens asking to log in as  a gues or registered account -> i tried using my username and password and that didnt work

Offline

 

#2 2019-12-10 15:53:32

gunde
Admin
Male (55), Finland
Registered: 2007-05-11
Last visit: 2022-06-01
Posts: 20921
Website

Re: Accessing the archives

Stud1980 wrote:

Can I access the archives with the username and password for the site? or do i need a separate account?
when i try logging, a new tab in the browser opens up. and then a pop up opens asking to log in as  a gues or registered account -> i tried using my username and password and that didnt work

Im sorry, but the archives are only available to members who have donated a small sum. This is because we need to cover the costs of the archive. You can read more about frequently asked questions here
https://www.ultimateshoulderrides.com/forum/viewtopic.php?pid=96#p96 (New Window)

Offline

 

#3 2019-12-11 01:10:40

Stud1980
Member
Registered: 2019-12-09
Last visit: 2021-01-20
Posts: 3

Re: Accessing the archives

More than happy to donate Gunde! A quick question. Is the archive access different from bonus membership? meaning do i need to continuously pay to access archive. Happy to contribute the content as and when i can smile Thanks for your reply

Offline

 

#4 2019-12-12 14:13:35

Nick
Admin
Male (55), Sweden
Registered: 2006-11-09
Last visit: 2022-10-06
Posts: 2827

Re: Accessing the archives

Stud1980 wrote:

More than happy to donate Gunde! A quick question. Is the archive access different from bonus membership? meaning do i need to continuously pay to access archive. Happy to contribute the content as and when i can smile Thanks for your reply

So far, everyone who has contributed has received full access for an unlimited period.
We might change that in the future though.

Offline

 

#5 2019-12-13 06:20:23

Jeff
Admin
Male (50), US
Registered: 2006-11-24
Last visit: 2022-10-06
Posts: 2549
Website

Re: Accessing the archives

Yes, the archives are different from bonus memberships.

Offline

 

#6 2020-12-01 01:40:14

ITNER
Member
Registered: 2020-12-01
Last visit: 2021-02-03
Posts: 4

Re: Accessing the archives

Hello,
I have donated a sum, is it possible to access the archives. How can I justify that ?

Offline

 

#7 2020-12-13 19:21:51

Nick
Admin
Male (55), Sweden
Registered: 2006-11-09
Last visit: 2022-10-06
Posts: 2827

Re: Accessing the archives

ITNER wrote:

Hello,
I have donated a sum, is it possible to access the archives. How can I justify that ?

Exactly when did you donate? If you donated, you should have received a message. Please check your spam/junk folder.

Offline

 

#8 2021-01-09 02:02:17

ITNER
Member
Registered: 2020-12-01
Last visit: 2021-02-03
Posts: 4

Re: Accessing the archives

Ok, but I don't find the the message, and I can produce the proof of the transfer, but where I put it ?

Offline

 

#9 2021-01-09 04:16:37

Carrier boy
Member
Male (19), India
Registered: 2020-07-02
Last visit: 2022-10-06
Posts: 283

Re: Accessing the archives

Nick wrote:

ITNER wrote:

Hello,
I have donated a sum, is it possible to access the archives. How can I justify that ?

Exactly when did you donate? If you donated, you should have received a message. Please check your spam/junk folder.

Well is it necessary to donate a sum to access the archives. Please tell


My shoulders are always free mail me for a ride

Offline

 

#10 2021-01-18 08:46:59

Nick
Admin
Male (55), Sweden
Registered: 2006-11-09
Last visit: 2022-10-06
Posts: 2827

Re: Accessing the archives

ITNER wrote:

Ok, but I don't find the the message, and I can produce the proof of the transfer, but where I put it ?

Please provide the date of the donation and part of the email you used when you donated at PayPal. I will then look it up.

Offline

 

#11 2021-01-18 08:47:49

Nick
Admin
Male (55), Sweden
Registered: 2006-11-09
Last visit: 2022-10-06
Posts: 2827

Re: Accessing the archives

Carrier boy wrote:

Well is it necessary to donate a sum to access the archives. Please tell

Yes.

Offline

 

#12 2021-01-18 09:53:11

Carrier boy
Member
Male (19), India
Registered: 2020-07-02
Last visit: 2022-10-06
Posts: 283

Re: Accessing the archives

How much at least I have to donate and how can I donate

Offline

 

#13 2021-01-21 10:26:56

Nick
Admin
Male (55), Sweden
Registered: 2006-11-09
Last visit: 2022-10-06
Posts: 2827

Re: Accessing the archives

Carrier boy wrote:

How much at least I have to donate and how can I donate

https://www.ultimateshoulderrides.com/donate.html (New Window)

Offline

 

#14 2021-01-24 02:35:48

ITNER
Member
Registered: 2020-12-01
Last visit: 2021-02-03
Posts: 4

Re: Accessing the archives

Nick wrote:

ITNER wrote:

Ok, but I don't find the the message, and I can produce the proof of the transfer, but where I put it ?

Please provide the date of the donation and part of the email you used when you donated at PayPal. I will then look it up.

I donated 20 USD on november the 23, part of the email : ....wanadoo.fr      beneficiary : Lars ....

Offline

 

#15 2021-01-29 13:52:13

Nick
Admin
Male (55), Sweden
Registered: 2006-11-09
Last visit: 2022-10-06
Posts: 2827

Re: Accessing the archives

ITNER wrote:

Nick wrote:

ITNER wrote:

Ok, but I don't find the the message, and I can produce the proof of the transfer, but where I put it ?

Please provide the date of the donation and part of the email you used when you donated at PayPal. I will then look it up.

I donated 20 USD on november the 23, part of the email : ....wanadoo.fr      beneficiary : Lars ....

The name is not the same. What is the first part of the email? (no need to give the complete name, just the first one)

Offline

 

#16 2021-02-03 22:07:39

ITNER
Member
Registered: 2020-12-01
Last visit: 2021-02-03
Posts: 4

Re: Accessing the archives

Never mind, I thought that with the date, the beneficiary, the sum you can find, but...on my side, I can't give you more informations.

Offline

 

Board footer

Powered by PunBB
© Copyright 2002–2005 Rickard Andersson