Ultimate shoulder rides

Internet's #1 shoulder riding community

You are not logged in.

#1 2020-11-10 02:14:42

Shoulderriderxx
Male (24), Germany

Mom

Wanna tell you about riding a guy I met online.

A few days ago I met a guy online. He must be around 45 years with 87 kg. I am 25 and have around 90 kg. As I came in to his flat, everything was dark and he bend down, so I could climb his shoulders. He tried to get up, but didn't manage. We tried different positions, but neither he got me up, so I told him to sit on the couch, while I sit on him with my fullweight what was also a nice feeling. After some time I wanted to lift him on my shoulders, because I like lifting heavy people. But he was shy and didnt want me to go up. So I decided that he should go on all fours and I must say, that it was such a nice feeling, to command him and sit with my fullweight on his back while he walked around. I wasn't safe on his back so i hat to hold on his shoulders. When I see videos of this I dont find it as attracting as shoulder rides, but riding on a pony like ponyride is really really nice. We also switched positions but I was on his back for nearly ten minutes. Because I love sitting on someones shoulders I wanted him to try again. As ist also didnt work, I told him to lean on the wall, so I could climb his back and sit on his back, while he leans forward. It was like I always imagined, as I watched those videos. It is hard to describe, but I can tell you it was so nice. I want to do it again as soon as possible, with a guy who manages to carry me on his shoulders. Also I would love to carry a heavy women on my shoulders, but it is hard to find someone.

I hope you liked reading my story!

#2 2020-11-12 03:38:00

Audreyb

Re: Mom

An  interesting Story.

But I  think  you should resist  the  urge to  carry   and concentrate on being the rider  exclusively.

I have found that submissive men  like to be under the  control of  men or women who  behave  exclusively  dominant  and  serve more  submissively and willingly. Lifting  him  instead  tends to imply submission on your part .  He should see you as his superior , which is the role  he is  looking for.

I do agree that it's very  enjoyable to sit on a man's back for pony style rides and is  the best option  when  a  carrier can't lift you on his shoulders.  His struggles to  carry your weight while you sit on him  may in fact improve his  ability to lift you on his shoulders in the future.

You should be demanding when  you're sitting on him however  so that  he continues to  see you as his  superior and to increase  the duration  he can remain  under you which  will of course increase his strength and  endurance. Even  just sitting on him in  a stationary position  will  improve  both his strength   and willingness  to  serve you.

#3 2020-11-12 18:56:39

Alex
Male, Germany

That sounds like a nice experience, Shoulderriderxx!

Being a carrier I can certainly second Audreys statements. From my own experience I also noticed that I'm getting more and more submissive the longer and often a rider sits on top. Surprisingly this also works if she's not actively riding but sits on me in a stationary position. Psychology can be a strange but powerful thing I guess..  with a new rider on top and someone I feel is less dominant, I will naturally test my limits and her will to dominate me. Don't get me wrong those are just subtle signs of resistance but a determined and experienced  rider will surely notice and will punish such behaviour of mine. A rider who exhibits this dominant behaviour from the very second she sits on top, I'm usually less inclined to resist. For example,  at some point during the ride I will start to feel exhausted. If she continues the ride I will be even more exhausted. But with a less dominant rider I would dare and ask her to stop and allow me to rest. Being under a dominant rider I wouldn't less likely ask no matter how exhausted and desperate I am because I know she will say no, or will stay seated on top or even worse will use spurs and crop on me.

And this 'transition' from being just a carrier on a first ride to something like the most submissive beast of burden is faster the more of a dominant rider you have on top. At least at some point in time after maybe several months I don't feel like serving a rider but almost like serving a goddess. Being ridden or sat on very often you start to amplify that person into something very special. This is hard to explain but carriers probably know what I'm talking about. You just don't serve anymore, you try to anticipate what she would like you to do next. You don't care about your own exhaustion that much anymore but instead you try and avoid any discomfort for her on top and you want to be a good horse or a good seat for her. You are concerned that she has a comfortable seat on top of your shoulders/neck/back or whereever she chooses to sit. You don't wait until you're told to kneel down, you simply are on all fours already so she can sit on you at any time.

Do riders notice the same change in their carriers over time? Or do you notice a change in yourself? Riding a disciplined carrier, is this something you feel rewarded for investing so much time training him/her? Or does it get boring because you have 'achieved' everything and it is not challenging/interesting anymore?

alex

#4 2020-11-12 23:15:23

Niki
Male (21), Poland

I also liked that story but I agree with Audreyb. I managed to mount a 60kg guy (I have 77kg) from a standing position (he was standing next to the table and I was sitting on it) and then I just put my weight on his shoulders, so I'm surprised that your carrier couldn't lift you. As a rider I would be pretty annoyed in that situation, especially since there isn't a huge diffrience in weight between you and your carrier.

Young polish rider

#5 2020-11-16 06:25:51

Audreyb

I have had  very  few  instances of men  failing to lift  me as an adult or struggling to bear my weight  sitting on their  backs.

But  my  point/advice  is   that a rider  should  always be  a rider  with any  single carrier.
If  the  person  also  likes to lift  and carry other,  he  should carry  a different person  than the one he rides. 
Keeping  the  carrier as  subservient  will  usually  lead to a better experience  for  both  the rider and carrier.  There  is  no  reason to be specifically  cruel in  this  but  whether on his shoulders or on all fours,  the rider should sit on the carrier as if  you  own him. Don't treat it as a joke or  spare him  your  weight,  Most carriers want to feel used and  treated as inferior to  some extent.
Both will be  more satisfied in the long term  if  there is  no  confusion  in  their roles.

#6 2020-11-16 07:04:44

trigger
Bonus member
Male (38), India

You are absolutely right Audrey.

As a pony , I want my riders full weight, and want to be owned by him / her....and treated like a proper horse to ride.

Audreyb wrote:

I have had  very  few  instances of men  failing to lift  me as an adult or struggling to bear my weight  sitting on their  backs.

But  my  point/advice  is   that a rider  should  always be  a rider  with any  single carrier.
If  the  person  also  likes to lift  and carry other,  he  should carry  a different person  than the one he rides. 
Keeping  the  carrier as  subservient  will  usually  lead to a better experience  for  both  the rider and carrier.  There  is  no  reason to be specifically  cruel in  this  but  whether on his shoulders or on all fours,  the rider should sit on the carrier as if  you  own him. Don't treat it as a joke or  spare him  your  weight,  Most carriers want to feel used and  treated as inferior to  some extent.
Both will be  more satisfied in the long term  if  there is  no  confusion  in  their roles.

The Horse

Board footer