Ultimate shoulder rides

Internet's #1 shoulder riding community

You are not logged in.

#1 2020-08-19 18:03:29

Audreyb
Member
Registered: 2014-09-29
Last visit: 2020-10-24
Posts: 477

Riders only.

If you are both a rider and carrier, feel free to respond  .

What is your gender/sexual orientation ? (all responses  are optional.

What  gender do you  prefer  your  carrier  to be.?

Do you  prefer to be in control of your  carrier?
If so, is that control only when you're sitting on them  or at all times?

Your choice of clothing when  riding?

Would you consider  hiring or renting a carrier  if  other options were not available?

Offline

 

#2 2020-08-19 18:44:29

Hunter
Member
Male
Registered: 2019-01-19
Last visit: 2020-10-20
Posts: 209

Re: Riders only.

Audreyb wrote:

If you are both a rider and carrier, feel free to respond  .

What is your gender/sexual orientation ? (all responses  are optional.

What  gender do you  prefer  your  carrier  to be.?

Do you  prefer to be in control of your  carrier?
If so, is that control only when you're sitting on them  or at all times?

Your choice of clothing when  riding?

Would you consider  hiring or renting a carrier  if  other options were not available?

Hello ... I am a carrier.
I am a male carrier .
I like to carry females on my shoulders.
I would like to be hired or to be renting by some women..
Even for short time or whole life... For free
...I just want food   if I will live there ......I can serve as a carrier in my whole life to women..

Offline

 

#3 2020-08-19 20:56:56

Ajax
Member
Male (31), United States
Registered: 2018-12-31
Last visit: 2020-10-26
Posts: 25

Re: Riders only.

Im male, asexual, and exclusively a rider.

I prefer male carriers, and open to female carriers too.

To an extent, I control speed and direction. I prefer effortless rides but Im happy to let carriers push themselves too (as long as theres no injury).

I prefer comfortable clothing like t-shirt and jeans. Depending on the setting, Im open to just shorts too.

Id rather have a friend, not an escort. That dynamic matters to me, but Id consider hiring if that were the only option.

Offline

 

#4 2020-08-19 22:35:07

Audreyb
Member
Registered: 2014-09-29
Last visit: 2020-10-24
Posts: 477

Re: Riders only.

Ajax:

Thank you for your  considered and candid  reply.

As a rider myself, I might  question the  choice of  jeans  as I find jeans rather restricting when sitting on someone's shoulders  and  irritating to  the carrier's neck, but that is of course  a personal preference.

Your preference for a carrier with whom  you have a relationship  is interesting, though  I doubt rare or unusual.
I have never personally thought of a relationship  with a  carrier as much of a  priority.

Offline

 

#5 2020-08-20 00:31:10

Shoulderriderxx
Member
Male (24), Germany
Registered: 2020-07-19
Last visit: 2020-10-17
Posts: 24

Re: Riders only.

I am both rider and carrier

I am male and straight.

I love to sit on people who wheigh less than me, women and men. I like the feeling of dominating and them struggling.

I enjoy only sitting on them especially on shoulders, but also like to be in control, when I sit on them and tell them where to go.

I like me and the carrier to be fully clothed, but also naked. A trench coat would also be interesting, so I would have to be more in control.

I would consider renting a carrier.

Offline

 

#6 2020-08-20 05:35:52

Ltsaurus Rex
Member
Male (26), USA
Registered: 2012-04-28
Last visit: 2020-10-27
Posts: 461

Re: Riders only.

Audreyb wrote:

If you are both a rider and carrier, feel free to respond  .

What is your gender/sexual orientation ? (all responses  are optional.

What  gender do you  prefer  your  carrier  to be.?

Do you  prefer to be in control of your  carrier?
If so, is that control only when you're sitting on them  or at all times?

Your choice of clothing when  riding?

Would you consider  hiring or renting a carrier  if  other options were not available?

I'm usually a carrier, But i don't mind a ride here and there

I'm a male

I prefer to carry girls

I think I like a mutual level of power. Tho I do like dominance on her part

I'm flexible, but I like shorts, and leggings. I'm okay doing jeans tho

I've never thought about renting or hiring a carrier.

Offline

 

#7 2020-08-20 05:55:17

Audreyb
Member
Registered: 2014-09-29
Last visit: 2020-10-24
Posts: 477

Re: Riders only.

Shoulderriderxx:

I think it would be fair to say that you enjoy the act of sitting on someone's body in general as much as actually riding on his shoulders.  I find that interesting because  while I  friends ,both men  and women  who enjoy  the same, none of those friends  have any desire  to  carry or be in a subservient position. 
This is not  judgmental, simply  recognizing  your  unique proclivity .

Sitting on someone's shoulder while wearing a  trench coat  while otherwise nude sounds  amusing  but also  dangerous in that I  imagine the carrier  you are sitting on would be quite disoriented  and if he is smaller than you, I imagine the strain would add to his disorientation . I must assume there would be some sexual component  to  attempting this?

Offline

 

#8 2020-08-20 14:05:24

Superpiet
Member
Registered: 2017-10-19
Last visit: 2020-10-20
Posts: 8

Re: Riders only.

Hi, what would you be willing to pay your carrier and how many minutes and rides would you want to have?
Greetz, Stephan




Shoulderriderxx wrote:

I am both rider and carrier

I am male and straight.

I love to sit on people who wheigh less than me, women and men. I like the feeling of dominating and them struggling.

I enjoy only sitting on them especially on shoulders, but also like to be in control, when I sit on them and tell them where to go.

I like me and the carrier to be fully clothed, but also naked. A trench coat would also be interesting, so I would have to be more in control.

I would consider renting a carrier.

Offline

 

#9 2020-08-21 01:33:14

Shoulderriderxx
Member
Male (24), Germany
Registered: 2020-07-19
Last visit: 2020-10-17
Posts: 24

Re: Riders only.

Audreyb wrote:

Shoulderriderxx:

I think it would be fair to say that you enjoy the act of sitting on someone's body in general as much as actually riding on his shoulders.  I find that interesting because  while I  friends ,both men  and women  who enjoy  the same, none of those friends  have any desire  to  carry or be in a subservient position. 
This is not  judgmental, simply  recognizing  your  unique proclivity .

Sitting on someone's shoulder while wearing a  trench coat  while otherwise nude sounds  amusing  but also  dangerous in that I  imagine the carrier  you are sitting on would be quite disoriented  and if he is smaller than you, I imagine the strain would add to his disorientation . I must assume there would be some sexual component  to  attempting this?

Yes you are right. I generally enjoy sitting on someones body.

Offline

 

#10 2020-08-21 01:34:12

Shoulderriderxx
Member
Male (24), Germany
Registered: 2020-07-19
Last visit: 2020-10-17
Posts: 24

Re: Riders only.

Superpiet wrote:

Hi, what would you be willing to pay your carrier and how many minutes and rides would you want to have?
Greetz, Stephan

I wouldn't like to pay. I would my carrier as long as he can hold me



Shoulderriderxx wrote:

I am both rider and carrier

I am male and straight.

I love to sit on people who wheigh less than me, women and men. I like the feeling of dominating and them struggling.

I enjoy only sitting on them especially on shoulders, but also like to be in control, when I sit on them and tell them where to go.

I like me and the carrier to be fully clothed, but also naked. A trench coat would also be interesting, so I would have to be more in control.

I would consider renting a carrier.

Offline

 

#11 2020-08-21 16:40:45

Superpiet
Member
Registered: 2017-10-19
Last visit: 2020-10-20
Posts: 8

Re: Riders only.

Ah ok... I thought you'ld consider renting. May I ask your weight? And I am curious how many minutes you would like... but if I knew your weight I can guess how long I can walk with you on my shoulders:)

Offline

 

#12 2020-08-21 18:54:17

rider_in
Member
Registered: 2019-06-11
Last visit: 2020-10-25
Posts: 70

Re: Riders only.

1) I'm 21 y.o. male and exclusively a rider.

2) I look for willingness and dedication to serve as a carrier/pony before gender if I have time and opportunity to have regular rides so that i can train my carrier as per my wishes. Having a physically stronger carrier who isn't fully dedicated might never be able to use his full strength but someone who is not that physically stronger but is fully dedicated may just end up giving better (and maybe longer) rides.
Having said that, if its just for one or two meeting, like me and my carrier are in same town somehow then I would prefer men because practically they can carry for longer times. As such, I have no preference for the gender -- open to have both male and female as my carriers.

3) Yes, I prefer to be in full control of my carrier. It depends like if i'm meeting someone while on the go(non-regular rides) then i have no concern of having control when i'm not sitting on him/her. But if i have a carrier who gives me regular rides, I think the nature of the activity, over the time, will make rider the controlling one over the time.
Also, most of the time the carrier/sub/pony would actually want you to be controlling one and I have absolutely no problem in doing that.

4) Anything comfortable, like shorts.

5) Absolutely, if there is no other option. Although its better when the carrier wants to be ridden as well.

Audreyb wrote:

If you are both a rider and carrier, feel free to respond  .

What is your gender/sexual orientation ? (all responses  are optional.

What  gender do you  prefer  your  carrier  to be.?

Do you  prefer to be in control of your  carrier?
If so, is that control only when you're sitting on them  or at all times?

Your choice of clothing when  riding?

Would you consider  hiring or renting a carrier  if  other options were not available?

Offline

 

#13 2020-08-22 14:20:15

Audreyb
Member
Registered: 2014-09-29
Last visit: 2020-10-24
Posts: 477

Re: Riders only.

rider_in:

Thank you for your candid  reply.
I share your  preference for male carriers  and as an  adult, I have only been carried by one female carrier.
She was a  lesbian masochist  and I  couldn't help feeling empathy for her struggles which started within 5  minutes from the time I  first sat on her. The  narrower shoulders were also  an issue  and unless she hunched her back I found  it  difficult  to sit comfortably on her.
Perhaps you may  have better luck.

I  believe that to  fully  enjoy  a ride of  any  length of time, the rider  should  really be in  control of the carrier just as  he/she  would be in control of a horse or other beasts of burden. This is both  for  enjoyment of the ride  and security while  you are sitting on the carrier.  The man I sit on most often right now  is completely cooperative and submissive but not nearly as strong as other carriers I have  been on. We have a  good  relationship  as rider and carrier  but I have  often thought  that  he cooperates a little to much  and it would be more fun  and less  routine if I had to  break him a little  rather than  just sitting on him  as he takes  my  directions . He  tries  very hard  but he's over 50   and can't  do  what  a younger or stronger carrier can.  So  the  only place I disagree with you  is that submission of the carrier to the rider's will  isn't always as desirable as his fitness  to  serve.

Offline

 

#14 2020-08-22 14:55:55

Hunter
Member
Male
Registered: 2019-01-19
Last visit: 2020-10-20
Posts: 209

Re: Riders only.

Audreyb wrote:

rider_in:

Thank you for your candid  reply.
I share your  preference for male carriers  and as an  adult, I have only been carried by one female carrier.
She was a  lesbian masochist  and I  couldn't help feeling empathy for her struggles which started within 5  minutes from the time I  first sat on her. The  narrower shoulders were also  an issue  and unless she hunched her back I found  it  difficult  to sit comfortably on her.
Perhaps you may  have better luck.

I  believe that to  fully  enjoy  a ride of  any  length of time, the rider  should  really be in  control of the carrier just as  he/she  would be in control of a horse or other beasts of burden. This is both  for  enjoyment of the ride  and security while  you are sitting on the carrier.  The man I sit on most often right now  is completely cooperative and submissive but not nearly as strong as other carriers I have  been on. We have a  good  relationship  as rider and carrier  but I have  often thought  that  he cooperates a little to much  and it would be more fun  and less  routine if I had to  break him a little  rather than  just sitting on him  as he takes  my  directions . He  tries  very hard  but he's over 50   and can't  do  what  a younger or stronger carrier can.  So  the  only place I disagree with you  is that submission of the carrier to the rider's will  isn't always as desirable as his fitness  to  serve.

Do you know Audreyb some places, where people can carry women
Very often or easily I mean get a chance????

Offline

 

#15 2020-08-22 17:44:31

rider_in
Member
Registered: 2019-06-11
Last visit: 2020-10-25
Posts: 70

Re: Riders only.

AudreyB:

The point I was trying to make was often that often people who like to say they would want to "submit" to you, might not know the physical challenges of a ponyplay (if rider really wants to be in control), So , if someone isn't familiar with the idea of shoulder/pony riding and how sometimes exhausting it can be but is very well interested in "submitting" would give up way too soon and that's where someone who is dedicated to "carry the weight" and has that mentality will provide better and more enjoyful pony rides. Ofcourse he would also have his limits and to push him through will keep the rides fun.

If your carrier can't pull good amount of ride time, maybe because of age or if he's just do whatever you tell him then maybe he's trained good enough to pick you up for the max amount of time to satisfy you before taking a break and that would've made the rides quite monotonous. Maybe you would like to push him more time before he takes his break or switch between different positions like from shoulder riding position to all4s and maybe the reverse of it too, so to bring something new (and fun) to the activity. Not to mention, having a regular carrier to ride on is fun in itself, most riders here would definitely like it even if he's too co-operative.

Also, when I said I would prefer someone who is more willing than look for fitness between the two is when other factors are not varying a lot. To put it in perspective, an average 50 years old and 30 year old may have varying levels of energy fitness etc which will obviously make one choose the 30 y.o. even if 50 y.o. is more willing.
But if the 50 y.o. has been working and lifting his earlier years of age and seems quite fit but on the other hand 30 y.o. is still the avg guy or rather a skinny guy and keeping the other fact constant that the 50 y.o. is more willing, then obviously I will be inclined towards 50 y.o. as my carrier (although I could get it wrong here with my choice).

Ofcourse, its all dependent on personal preferences and there's no wrong or right in it.

Its great that you get have gotten the chance of riding both male and female carriers, I agree the  " seat " is very important factor. Usually, broad and muscular shoulders make a good seat, especially for some like me, who doesn't really like using a saddle because I believe a carrier should provide good and comfortable seat and the rider shouldn't be dependent on a tack for that.
I'll rather be very lucky if i could find a girl who is not only interested in carrying according to my wishes (long rides and submitting) but also provides good shoulders to sit on. Its just sounds too good to be true and almost impractical (and going by the number of females carriers on here at USR (if any), I'm quite certain there isn't really anyone of that sort).

Audreyb wrote:

rider_in:

Thank you for your candid  reply.
I share your  preference for male carriers  and as an  adult, I have only been carried by one female carrier.
She was a  lesbian masochist  and I  couldn't help feeling empathy for her struggles which started within 5  minutes from the time I  first sat on her. The  narrower shoulders were also  an issue  and unless she hunched her back I found  it  difficult  to sit comfortably on her.
Perhaps you may  have better luck.

I  believe that to  fully  enjoy  a ride of  any  length of time, the rider  should  really be in  control of the carrier just as  he/she  would be in control of a horse or other beasts of burden. This is both  for  enjoyment of the ride  and security while  you are sitting on the carrier.  The man I sit on most often right now  is completely cooperative and submissive but not nearly as strong as other carriers I have  been on. We have a  good  relationship  as rider and carrier  but I have  often thought  that  he cooperates a little to much  and it would be more fun  and less  routine if I had to  break him a little  rather than  just sitting on him  as he takes  my  directions . He  tries  very hard  but he's over 50   and can't  do  what  a younger or stronger carrier can.  So  the  only place I disagree with you  is that submission of the carrier to the rider's will  isn't always as desirable as his fitness  to  serve.

Offline

 

#16 2020-08-22 18:46:39

Shoulderriderxx
Member
Male (24), Germany
Registered: 2020-07-19
Last visit: 2020-10-17
Posts: 24

Re: Riders only.

Superpiet wrote:

Ah ok... I thought you'ld consider renting. May I ask your weight? And I am curious how many minutes you would like... but if I knew your weight I can guess how long I can walk with you on my shoulders:)

I am about 90kg.

Offline

 

#17 2020-08-24 04:48:55

Audreyb
Member
Registered: 2014-09-29
Last visit: 2020-10-24
Posts: 477

Re: Riders only.

rider_in:

I fully understood your  point  and I have certainly encountered 50+ year old men  who are in much better physical condition than 20 to 30 year old men.

My reference was in regard to the most obedient and willing  carrier I am currently acquainted with and the one I tend to ride upon  most frequently simply  because of  my time constraints  and his  availability .

He is always willing to lift  and carry  me ,assuming any position I want  in spite of the  fact that his primary interests is  not to carry women on his shoulders.  He prefers giving  rides in the  hands and knees position  which is  his  main  fetish or  obsession.
Sometimes I only partially indulge  his preference  by taking  a few minutes to sit on his back  as one sits on  a chair after he has performed some task or favor for me.

However he is not capable of some of the longer and more strenuous  carrying  that many have  described  here , partially because he's  not a really  big  man  and because of  previous injuries , at least as much as his age  being a factor.
His willingness  to  serve vs  his ability to serve are  conflicting in this.

The  thing he doesn't provide is a challenge because from  the moment I sit on him
he become docile  and  he apologizes instantly if I readjust  my position as if my  slight  discomfort was his fault.  Often I find sitting on his shoulders more like sitting astride a  chair  that  moves   than  riding on  a man's shoulders.

That is what I  mean by  having a  carrier that is  too  obedient.
I often  have to order him to put me down before I really want to end  the ride
because I know he  has reached his limits and he  won't  say so.
I have  no real affection  for him  but I wouldn't want to  sit on him  until he falls down  and dies.

Offline

 

#18 2020-08-24 05:59:25

trigger
Bonus member
Male (38), India
Registered: 2009-07-05
Last visit: 2020-10-27
Posts: 783

Re: Riders only.

Audrey

Can you please tell in full detail your riding on the female carrier.

Very interesting to know.

Thanks

Audreyb wrote:

rider_in:

Thank you for your candid  reply.
I share your  preference for male carriers  and as an  adult, I have only been carried by one female carrier.
She was a  lesbian masochist  and I  couldn't help feeling empathy for her struggles which started within 5  minutes from the time I  first sat on her. The  narrower shoulders were also  an issue  and unless she hunched her back I found  it  difficult  to sit comfortably on her.
Perhaps you may  have better luck.

I  believe that to  fully  enjoy  a ride of  any  length of time, the rider  should  really be in  control of the carrier just as  he/she  would be in control of a horse or other beasts of burden. This is both  for  enjoyment of the ride  and security while  you are sitting on the carrier.  The man I sit on most often right now  is completely cooperative and submissive but not nearly as strong as other carriers I have  been on. We have a  good  relationship  as rider and carrier  but I have  often thought  that  he cooperates a little to much  and it would be more fun  and less  routine if I had to  break him a little  rather than  just sitting on him  as he takes  my  directions . He  tries  very hard  but he's over 50   and can't  do  what  a younger or stronger carrier can.  So  the  only place I disagree with you  is that submission of the carrier to the rider's will  isn't always as desirable as his fitness  to  serve.


The Horse

Offline

 

#19 2020-08-24 09:48:22

rider_in
Member
Registered: 2019-06-11
Last visit: 2020-10-25
Posts: 70

Re: Riders only.

Oh Okay, I understand you , it is an unlucky scenario where carrier is more than willing to carry and give rides but just can't due to various factors. He just don't wanna put you down but clearly can't do anything new and challenging (basically fun) for you and therefore, your rides have become very monotonous despite the fact that you carrier is very willing.
Unfortunately, there must be a minimum benchmark a carrier should have to indulge in different challenges of varying difficulties before having a correct mindset.
If only he would have had physical abilities somewhat better than you could've got a great carrier.
Having said that, you are correct in ordering him to put you down, a true rider should not only know how to push the carrier for hard challenges but also know when to REALLY stop.

Do you have other (stronger) carriers too in your area that you get to ride , maybe not often but once in a while? Or is it just this one from quite sometime now?

Audreyb wrote:

rider_in:

I fully understood your  point  and I have certainly encountered 50+ year old men  who are in much better physical condition than 20 to 30 year old men.

My reference was in regard to the most obedient and willing  carrier I am currently acquainted with and the one I tend to ride upon  most frequently simply  because of  my time constraints  and his  availability .

He is always willing to lift  and carry  me ,assuming any position I want  in spite of the  fact that his primary interests is  not to carry women on his shoulders.  He prefers giving  rides in the  hands and knees position  which is  his  main  fetish or  obsession.
Sometimes I only partially indulge  his preference  by taking  a few minutes to sit on his back  as one sits on  a chair after he has performed some task or favor for me.

However he is not capable of some of the longer and more strenuous  carrying  that many have  described  here , partially because he's  not a really  big  man  and because of  previous injuries , at least as much as his age  being a factor.
His willingness  to  serve vs  his ability to serve are  conflicting in this.

The  thing he doesn't provide is a challenge because from  the moment I sit on him
he become docile  and  he apologizes instantly if I readjust  my position as if my  slight  discomfort was his fault.  Often I find sitting on his shoulders more like sitting astride a  chair  that  moves   than  riding on  a man's shoulders.

That is what I  mean by  having a  carrier that is  too  obedient.
I often  have to order him to put me down before I really want to end  the ride
because I know he  has reached his limits and he  won't  say so.
I have  no real affection  for him  but I wouldn't want to  sit on him  until he falls down  and dies.

Offline

 

#20 2020-08-24 12:48:54

Superpiet
Member
Registered: 2017-10-19
Last visit: 2020-10-20
Posts: 8

Re: Riders only.

Hi, thanks for your answer. I think I could do 8 times 5 minutes or so


Shoulderriderxx wrote:

Superpiet wrote:

Ah ok... I thought you'ld consider renting. May I ask your weight? And I am curious how many minutes you would like... but if I knew your weight I can guess how long I can walk with you on my shoulders:)

I am about 90kg.

Offline

 

#21 2020-08-24 13:42:34

binoti
Member
Male (30)
Registered: 2019-05-04
Last visit: 2020-08-26
Posts: 4

Re: Riders only.

Hello!

My set of answers here.

1) I'm a male.
2) I enjoy being carried by male as well as by female. I don't mind the carrier of any gender.
3) I prefer to be in control, but only control. I'm not into total dominance.
And for sure only while sitting, not 24/7.
4) I have no preferences in this regard.
5) More likely no, than yes.

Audreyb, thank you for this interesting topic and getting your inputs about the answers.

Offline

 

#22 2020-08-24 15:59:25

Audreyb
Member
Registered: 2014-09-29
Last visit: 2020-10-24
Posts: 477

Re: Riders only.

rider_in:

Yes I have a few other carriers but they are not as available, obedient and willing as the man I was talking about.  He will come at a moments notice  and performs other chores and tasks  and considers it a privilege to carry me either on his shoulders or on his back.
He insists  that he's  my "Slave"  and I let him  say  it    though I don't refer  to him  that way or  treat him as such. He seems offended  if I accidentally thank him for work he does for me  and I tend to  simply dismiss him  when  he has completed the assignments I  give him.

When I call him to  come  to my house  without other instructions such as bringing tools  etc. He knows  that I plan to sit on his shoulders and satisfy  my  desire  for a ride either indoors or in my  backyard. As I said, he prefers that I ride him on all fours  but he accepts any way  that I choose to sit on him.
He is healthy enough  to  bear more  weight on his back than me sitting on it of course and I tested both his strength and obedience  by having a much heavier friend sit on his back  when  she expressed an interest   and suggested that he couldn't support her.
He did struggle silently  for  the three or four  minutes she was sitting on him    and his face was  very  flushed  but he withstood it without complaint. I knew he didn't want her  to sit on him or bear anyone  but  me, but he obeyed and never complained.
I  imagine I could probably have you or  another man sit on him if I  wanted to  and he would still obey in spite of being exclusively submissive to  women.
I may test  him  some day in fact.

But  getting back to the subject, I have other men  who  will  carry me  and  who are stronger  and younger  but not as  enthusiastic  or available . Their  occasional disobedience   is enjoyable at  times  rather like  sitting on  a  more spirited horse  that
needs  a little more breaking and  a few kicks now and then to  remind them  to  obey.
I don't want to  be on  a  wild  bronco  but I enjoy a change now and then.

Offline

 

#23 2020-08-24 18:01:31

Audreyb
Member
Registered: 2014-09-29
Last visit: 2020-10-24
Posts: 477

Re: Riders only.

binoti:

Your indifference in   the choice of the  gender  of your carriers is interesting.
I prefer male carriers myself, not only because they are usually more available  but  because I  prefer the greater  security of  having  a man's strength  beneath me regardless of the  length or distance of the ride.

Which brings about  the question of  if you have a slight preference about  the gender of your carrier and do you prefer that  the carrier be more or less submissive when  you are  sitting on  him/her?

I agree that being in control of your carrier  while you're  sitting on him is important and desirable  and also  that the  relationship  with the carrier need  not be one of  your  domination of him outside of the rider/carrier  role.

I do  however  find some  clothing  to  restrictive when riding  and sitting on  a  carrier's shoulders, sometimes irritating on the carrier's neck  and difficult to  feel his muscles  through  to  determine his level of  fatigue through.  Since my  carrier's tend to  try to impress me with their abilities, I find  that determining the length of times and distance traveled while I'm  sitting on them   is easier  to determine though soft and comfortable clothing.

I do  appreciate your  input, particularly from  a  male standpoint since it's to  easy  for  me to consider it  from  my own.

Offline

 

#24 2020-08-26 21:44:25

binoti
Member
Male (30)
Registered: 2019-05-04
Last visit: 2020-08-26
Posts: 4

Re: Riders only.

Audreyb wrote:

Your indifference in   the choice of the  gender  of your carriers is interesting.
I prefer male carriers myself, not only because they are usually more available  but  because I  prefer the greater  security of  having  a man's strength  beneath me regardless of the  length or distance of the ride.

Male and females carriers are about different things. In general male carrier is more enduring, but female carrier (very rare case) can give more emotional ride.

Audreyb wrote:

Which brings about  the question of  if you have a slight preference about  the gender of your carrier and do you prefer that  the carrier be more or less submissive when  you are  sitting on  him/her?

I prefer willing carrier, who initially is ready to carry and I'm not going to have rodeo.

Offline

 

#25 2020-08-27 03:28:42

Audreyb
Member
Registered: 2014-09-29
Last visit: 2020-10-24
Posts: 477

Re: Riders only.

binoti:

I find it interesting that so many of us can have different  views of  essentially the  same activity  when  except in  obvious extremes,  the  acts involved are  relatively  common and I might even  assume  that  most people have performed it from  either the  rider/sitter or carriers position  either  for  fun or  practical purposes.

In  regard to your  "rodeo" reference, I sometimes  like not only being in  control   but taking  control . Needless to  say that of course it invariably involves a willing  carrier that I'm adjusting to my satisfaction.  I  also like some  degree of struggle from  the carrier  performing the  service  because I  like the  feeling of  being served ,special  and  worthy of his best efforts .

Offline

 

#26 2020-09-03 12:24:06

rider_in
Member
Registered: 2019-06-11
Last visit: 2020-10-25
Posts: 70

Re: Riders only.

Audreyb:
Interesting!
What "chores" or "tasks" do you make him do usually?
How often do you get to ride the "other carriers" ?

Riding a carrier this obedient and that too  against his wishes , just because his rider ordered him to, surely seems a nice idea to me. I would love the opportunity (LOL!)

Also, I understand your point completely!
Too much of any one of the traits (totally wild or too obedient) is not very enjoyable.  Mixing up things help to retain the fun element because there's always something to look up to in every ride and things don't get monotonous.
There's no binary solution to this.


Audreyb wrote:

rider_in:

Yes I have a few other carriers but they are not as available, obedient and willing as the man I was talking about.  He will come at a moments notice  and performs other chores and tasks  and considers it a privilege to carry me either on his shoulders or on his back.
He insists  that he's  my "Slave"  and I let him  say  it    though I don't refer  to him  that way or  treat him as such. He seems offended  if I accidentally thank him for work he does for me  and I tend to  simply dismiss him  when  he has completed the assignments I  give him.

When I call him to  come  to my house  without other instructions such as bringing tools  etc. He knows  that I plan to sit on his shoulders and satisfy  my  desire  for a ride either indoors or in my  backyard. As I said, he prefers that I ride him on all fours  but he accepts any way  that I choose to sit on him.
He is healthy enough  to  bear more  weight on his back than me sitting on it of course and I tested both his strength and obedience  by having a much heavier friend sit on his back  when  she expressed an interest   and suggested that he couldn't support her.
He did struggle silently  for  the three or four  minutes she was sitting on him    and his face was  very  flushed  but he withstood it without complaint. I knew he didn't want her  to sit on him or bear anyone  but  me, but he obeyed and never complained.
I  imagine I could probably have you or  another man sit on him if I  wanted to  and he would still obey in spite of being exclusively submissive to  women.
I may test  him  some day in fact.

But  getting back to the subject, I have other men  who  will  carry me  and  who are stronger  and younger  but not as  enthusiastic  or available . Their  occasional disobedience   is enjoyable at  times  rather like  sitting on  a  more spirited horse  that
needs  a little more breaking and  a few kicks now and then to  remind them  to  obey.
I don't want to  be on  a  wild  bronco  but I enjoy a change now and then.

Offline

 

#27 2020-09-03 18:09:14

Audreyb
Member
Registered: 2014-09-29
Last visit: 2020-10-24
Posts: 477

Re: Riders only.

rider_in:

He does  most of the minor repairs on my  15 year old  house.
He installs outlets, cleans  my  carpet, occasionally  weeds my  garden,  removes stains from my  hard wood  floors, moves  furniture,  tightens the  joints  of  my  dinning room chairs  ,  carries out heavy  trash  etc. etc. and  does it  all  completely free of charge  and even  thanks me for letting him  do it.

He is  over 20 years  my senior and I enjoy ordering him around. He isn't particularly into carrying me on his shoulders by loves crawling around on  all fours with  me  on his back.  He also  gave me a pair of  silver spurs  with   gold inlays  but they are dangerously sharp  and I wore them for him  but  I wouldn't really spur him  with them.

I  like testing his devotion by casually sitting on his back when I know  he's  especially  tired  and his back is sore. He  endures this  without complaining  and it  makes me feel special,  at least to him.

The only flaw is that he is too  obedient. Like when I let  my friend sit on him  for several minutes (the plus size  friend I mentioned) I  nearly  laughed out load  when  I  saw  his arms  quivering as he  tried to  straighten his sagging back.  I think  if there was room  on him  I could have sat next to  her  and he would have held out  until he passed out or  died.

Some resistance  from  the carrier  sometimes  increases the enjoyment because  I'm  not  just  sitting on him   and  giving  directions.  Most of the time  I prefer to sit  comfortably  by now and then I want  some  resistance to my control.
I wonder how many  riders  feel the  same?

Offline

 

#28 2020-09-05 11:53:05

kalupp
Member
Male
Registered: 2019-01-15
Last visit: 2020-09-05
Posts: 7

Re: Riders only.

Hello,
I am male and both rider and carrier, but prefer to be rider.
My carrier should be female only. Clothing usually doesnt really matter.
And you know, its really hard to find a woman to do that. Although if you pay for it.
I dont need to control her, I just like to be carried and do not use any force.

Audreyb wrote:

If you are both a rider and carrier, feel free to respond  .

What is your gender/sexual orientation ? (all responses  are optional.

What  gender do you  prefer  your  carrier  to be.?

Do you  prefer to be in control of your  carrier?
If so, is that control only when you're sitting on them  or at all times?

Your choice of clothing when  riding?

Would you consider  hiring or renting a carrier  if  other options were not available?

Offline

 

#29 2020-09-08 05:00:14

Audreyb
Member
Registered: 2014-09-29
Last visit: 2020-10-24
Posts: 477

Re: Riders only.

kalupp:

Yes I  can see how  finding  women who can  and would  carry you  would be  difficult.
Most women  simply  can't lift a man's  weight for any  length  of  time and it  might  be difficult  to find a woman  you  could  be comfortable  suggesting  your  desires to.

Offline

 

#30 2020-09-08 22:49:46

rider_in
Member
Registered: 2019-06-11
Last visit: 2020-10-25
Posts: 70

Re: Riders only.

Can't say how many riders would feel the same as you simply because its not usual to find a carrier who is obedient and often available whenever the require and even if a carrier like this is available to someone, he/she might just like riding a obedient pony.
I'm think during initial times when you met with this guy, things might be pretty interesting to have a obedient carrier but with time it all got quite repetitious and hence became his only "flaw".

Which makes me curious though, how did you actually met ( or find) your carrier/pony?
But I do support this point that there should be some variety to keep things fun !


Audreyb wrote:

rider_in:

He does  most of the minor repairs on my  15 year old  house.
He installs outlets, cleans  my  carpet, occasionally  weeds my  garden,  removes stains from my  hard wood  floors, moves  furniture,  tightens the  joints  of  my  dinning room chairs  ,  carries out heavy  trash  etc. etc. and  does it  all  completely free of charge  and even  thanks me for letting him  do it.

He is  over 20 years  my senior and I enjoy ordering him around. He isn't particularly into carrying me on his shoulders by loves crawling around on  all fours with  me  on his back.  He also  gave me a pair of  silver spurs  with   gold inlays  but they are dangerously sharp  and I wore them for him  but  I wouldn't really spur him  with them.

I  like testing his devotion by casually sitting on his back when I know  he's  especially  tired  and his back is sore. He  endures this  without complaining  and it  makes me feel special,  at least to him.

The only flaw is that he is too  obedient. Like when I let  my friend sit on him  for several minutes (the plus size  friend I mentioned) I  nearly  laughed out load  when  I  saw  his arms  quivering as he  tried to  straighten his sagging back.  I think  if there was room  on him  I could have sat next to  her  and he would have held out  until he passed out or  died.

Some resistance  from  the carrier  sometimes  increases the enjoyment because  I'm  not  just  sitting on him   and  giving  directions.  Most of the time  I prefer to sit  comfortably  by now and then I want  some  resistance to my control.
I wonder how many  riders  feel the  same?

Offline

 

#31 2020-09-09 06:27:35

Audreyb
Member
Registered: 2014-09-29
Last visit: 2020-10-24
Posts: 477

Re: Riders only.

rider_in:

I think  anything that is easy becomes  routine and the  man I was talking about simply complies without  any  resistance  at all . The  nearest thing to resistance  to me is that  he is slow to  leave  when I tell him to  and never leaves  until he's told to.

I met  him  at a private  club on his first  visit to the  club  though I had previously seen   him in  the neighborhood (he happens to  live about 3  blocks away).
He was staring at me for some time that  night and I decided to  amuse myself by flirting with  him  very casually because he looked generally  timid and somewhat out of place  in the  club  among the  regulars.
I posed a little to see how  he would react  and there was  no  doubt about his reaction.

We chatted  for a  short time  when one of the regulars put on  a little show, climbing on a  male  friend's back when he invited her to do so  and sort of  mock-riding him as if she was a rodeo  rider.
It was the  only  time he  took his eyes off me as  he swallowed nervously ,virtually transfixed  by the little show that  was occurring  about 20 feet away.

I got his attention back  when I said "maybe I should borrow him(the man the other woman had sat on)for a ride some time) and he seemed riveted  at the words.
He asked  me  if I went to the club often  and I said I usually  come on  Fridays   but  I was there  that  night (Thursday) because I had a  plumber coming  on  Friday to  fix a  leak in my  bathroom.  He instantly volunteered  to  fix it  and  said he used to work  as a  plumber  and he wouldn't charge me for the work.
Since it  wasn't a  major  issue I took  his offer .

His interest was obvious by that time  and when he lingered on his hands and knees after  fixing the leak, I sat down  on  his back,  acting as if it were a perfectly natural thing  to do  and said  "do you  mind?" .  He was silent for several  seconds  before saying  "Please don't get up"  and from  that point on  our relationship was  established.

I had  been involved with quite a few  masochistic  fetish oriented  guys and since  this one  happened to have a fetish  that I rather enjoy I simply took advantage of him.
Je confessed his  desires ,  rarely asks for anything  special  and I  sit on his  back, ride on his shoulders  or  on his  back  when I feel like  , in the manner I feel like  or  not at all  depending on my  mood. He insists that he's  my  "slave" and I let him pretend without  acknowledging it one way or another.   His  "flaw"  as I mentioned  is that he offers  no  resistance  and  that  he  is too  old  and lacks the  stamina for walking  long distances with me sitting on his shoulders. He would be  convenient  if he could  but  I  know  that he simply  can't.

Offline

 

#32 2020-09-11 05:36:31

trigger
Bonus member
Male (38), India
Registered: 2009-07-05
Last visit: 2020-10-27
Posts: 783

Re: Riders only.

Wow..this is so interesting...

Audrey you know how to tame a guy, and bring him to knees and in submissive position.

Audreyb wrote:

rider_in:

I think  anything that is easy becomes  routine and the  man I was talking about simply complies without  any  resistance  at all . The  nearest thing to resistance  to me is that  he is slow to  leave  when I tell him to  and never leaves  until he's told to.

I met  him  at a private  club on his first  visit to the  club  though I had previously seen   him in  the neighborhood (he happens to  live about 3  blocks away).
He was staring at me for some time that  night and I decided to  amuse myself by flirting with  him  very casually because he looked generally  timid and somewhat out of place  in the  club  among the  regulars.
I posed a little to see how  he would react  and there was  no  doubt about his reaction.

We chatted  for a  short time  when one of the regulars put on  a little show, climbing on a  male  friend's back when he invited her to do so  and sort of  mock-riding him as if she was a rodeo  rider.
It was the  only  time he  took his eyes off me as  he swallowed nervously ,virtually transfixed  by the little show that  was occurring  about 20 feet away.

I got his attention back  when I said "maybe I should borrow him(the man the other woman had sat on)for a ride some time) and he seemed riveted  at the words.
He asked  me  if I went to the club often  and I said I usually  come on  Fridays   but  I was there  that  night (Thursday) because I had a  plumber coming  on  Friday to  fix a  leak in my  bathroom.  He instantly volunteered  to  fix it  and  said he used to work  as a  plumber  and he wouldn't charge me for the work.
Since it  wasn't a  major  issue I took  his offer .

His interest was obvious by that time  and when he lingered on his hands and knees after  fixing the leak, I sat down  on  his back,  acting as if it were a perfectly natural thing  to do  and said  "do you  mind?" .  He was silent for several  seconds  before saying  "Please don't get up"  and from  that point on  our relationship was  established.

I had  been involved with quite a few  masochistic  fetish oriented  guys and since  this one  happened to have a fetish  that I rather enjoy I simply took advantage of him.
Je confessed his  desires ,  rarely asks for anything  special  and I  sit on his  back, ride on his shoulders  or  on his  back  when I feel like  , in the manner I feel like  or  not at all  depending on my  mood. He insists that he's  my  "slave" and I let him pretend without  acknowledging it one way or another.   His  "flaw"  as I mentioned  is that he offers  no  resistance  and  that  he  is too  old  and lacks the  stamina for walking  long distances with me sitting on his shoulders. He would be  convenient  if he could  but  I  know  that he simply  can't.


The Horse

Offline

 

#33 2020-09-15 11:16:51

rider_in
Member
Registered: 2019-06-11
Last visit: 2020-10-25
Posts: 70

Re: Riders only.

I see, if only he would have been as capable physically as he is mentally to provide rides then his "flaw" could have turned into his "best quality".

Having stamina to carry for long distances would have opened up way to many more and new things so it would been more fun.


Audreyb wrote:

rider_in:

I think  anything that is easy becomes  routine and the  man I was talking about simply complies without  any  resistance  at all . The  nearest thing to resistance  to me is that  he is slow to  leave  when I tell him to  and never leaves  until he's told to.

I met  him  at a private  club on his first  visit to the  club  though I had previously seen   him in  the neighborhood (he happens to  live about 3  blocks away).
He was staring at me for some time that  night and I decided to  amuse myself by flirting with  him  very casually because he looked generally  timid and somewhat out of place  in the  club  among the  regulars.
I posed a little to see how  he would react  and there was  no  doubt about his reaction.

We chatted  for a  short time  when one of the regulars put on  a little show, climbing on a  male  friend's back when he invited her to do so  and sort of  mock-riding him as if she was a rodeo  rider.
It was the  only  time he  took his eyes off me as  he swallowed nervously ,virtually transfixed  by the little show that  was occurring  about 20 feet away.

I got his attention back  when I said "maybe I should borrow him(the man the other woman had sat on)for a ride some time) and he seemed riveted  at the words.
He asked  me  if I went to the club often  and I said I usually  come on  Fridays   but  I was there  that  night (Thursday) because I had a  plumber coming  on  Friday to  fix a  leak in my  bathroom.  He instantly volunteered  to  fix it  and  said he used to work  as a  plumber  and he wouldn't charge me for the work.
Since it  wasn't a  major  issue I took  his offer .

His interest was obvious by that time  and when he lingered on his hands and knees after  fixing the leak, I sat down  on  his back,  acting as if it were a perfectly natural thing  to do  and said  "do you  mind?" .  He was silent for several  seconds  before saying  "Please don't get up"  and from  that point on  our relationship was  established.

I had  been involved with quite a few  masochistic  fetish oriented  guys and since  this one  happened to have a fetish  that I rather enjoy I simply took advantage of him.
Je confessed his  desires ,  rarely asks for anything  special  and I  sit on his  back, ride on his shoulders  or  on his  back  when I feel like  , in the manner I feel like  or  not at all  depending on my  mood. He insists that he's  my  "slave" and I let him pretend without  acknowledging it one way or another.   His  "flaw"  as I mentioned  is that he offers  no  resistance  and  that  he  is too  old  and lacks the  stamina for walking  long distances with me sitting on his shoulders. He would be  convenient  if he could  but  I  know  that he simply  can't.

Offline

 

#34 2020-09-16 05:11:30

Audreyb
Member
Registered: 2014-09-29
Last visit: 2020-10-24
Posts: 477

Re: Riders only.

rider_in:

In  some ways  his flaw is an  asset  now  because he will perform any  task he is  capable of without  question and  I can use him as a carrier or even  a stationary seat without question  or bothering with his  preferences or  desires.
Everything is on my  terms as far as he is concerned.

Obviously I'm  not  always in  the mood to sit on his shoulders or back  for long rides  and I  can  dismiss him  without making any  contact with him  at all and have almost as often  as not.  As I  said,  he insists that he's my  slave and  sometimes I  enjoy pretending that it's  true.

Though I would  never actually do  so, I  believe I could ride on his shoulders  or sit on his back  until he dropped from  exhaustion and died without a  whimper from  him.

I gave  that  reality  some thought  and  realized  that while I wouldn't want to  really harm  him, I  also have  no affection for him either  and all I  would actually miss  is  the  convenience of  having him  at  my  beck and call.

Offline

 

#35 2020-09-16 19:04:34

Well-trained pony boy
Member
Registered: 2020-09-15
Last visit: 2020-10-24
Posts: 44

Re: Riders only.

I'm a pony tinni pony boy since very log time

I have give a good ride to woman and girls many times

I'm a skinny underweight I think that's why they do love my body some time I think my bones tickles my riders that's why they want me again and again

I can carry upto 85kgs on me for a city tour

Offline

 

#36 2020-09-19 21:26:33

krisbean
Member
Male (32), USA
Registered: 2007-08-24
Last visit: 2020-09-26
Posts: 267

Re: Riders only.

Great questions as always Audrey, I really enjoyed reading all the answers posted here

What is your gender/sexual orientation ?
gender: male
orientation: hmmm...I'm sexually attracted to women, but I'm less drawn to sex, and instead more aroused by domination over men (by me or by women, not by other men, and not towards women, although I've begun experimenting with the last one) 


What  gender do you  prefer  your  carrier  to be.?
male


Do you  prefer to be in control of your  carrier?: Yes
If so, is that control only when you're sitting on them  or at all times? : At all times. The carrier is my slave and is expected to do whatever I want.

Your choice of clothing when  riding?
I usually wear riding attire (boots, riding pants), but of late have been wearing jeans while riding. 


Would you consider  hiring or renting a carrier  if  other options were not available?
Absolutely


Audreyb wrote:

If you are both a rider and carrier, feel free to respond  .

What is your gender/sexual orientation ? (all responses  are optional.

What  gender do you  prefer  your  carrier  to be.?

Do you  prefer to be in control of your  carrier?
If so, is that control only when you're sitting on them  or at all times?

Your choice of clothing when  riding?

Would you consider  hiring or renting a carrier  if  other options were not available?

Offline

 

#37 2020-09-20 21:52:26

Audreyb
Member
Registered: 2014-09-29
Last visit: 2020-10-24
Posts: 477

Re: Riders only.

krisbean:

Thank  you  for the compliment.

We seem  to  disagree on very little. The exception  being that I tend to be attracted to  both  males and females dominating men. The exception  that that  being that I don't  find musclebound jock  dominating and  bullying but  rather more average  or even boyish types in  the dominant role over  macho more  masculine looking men.
I also feel a sense of satisfaction when I  see average looking  and  matronly ladies riding  on or otherwise dominating masculine  looking men.

I agree  that a carrier "slave"  who obeys at all times  is  a convenience  if you  have time to sit on him  either physically or metaphorically  and  not  simply  cater  to  his  fetish  for submission. The  master/mistress should always be  in  control.
But it takes time  to arrange such relationships  and unfortunately  takes up  more time  than I  currently  have .

I somewhat disagree with  riding while wearing  jeans. When  I chose  jean-shorts,(denim) I found that  my natural  movement while sitting on  his shoulders rubbed  his neck raw  because of the placement of the seam.

Offline

 

#38 2020-09-20 22:15:26

Audreyb
Member
Registered: 2014-09-29
Last visit: 2020-10-24
Posts: 477

Re: Riders only.

krisbean:

I forgot to mention  that In  concept, I like  the idea of rental or  hired  carriers as well.

I think  it would not only  increase  the acceptance of shoulder or pony riding    but also introduce the carriers and  riders to  the activity  that they  might otherwise be  to shy or  inhibited to introduce on  their own.

It would also  give  the opportunity to people  who are less  than  attractive to  enjoy such  activities/outings  who  might  have trouble finding willing carriers.

Offline

 

#39 2020-09-25 20:10:15

krisbean
Member
Male (32), USA
Registered: 2007-08-24
Last visit: 2020-09-26
Posts: 267

Re: Riders only.

Very true Audrey. I have to admit I enjoy watching smaller women dominating much larger men, and I tend to prefer dominating older men or men larger than me.

Would you say that you prefer shoulder riding/dominating over conventional sexual activities? I understand if you prefer not to answer.

I have to admit that the jeans are more of a convenience, since that's what i'm usually wearing in fall/winter/spring. Frankly the jeans that I usually wear are blended with stretchy synthetic fibers, so they are more freemoving than raw denim. The one time I rode in raw denim I did not enjoy it as much. As usual, I did not consider the effect on the slave. You are kinder than I.

Audreyb wrote:

krisbean:

Thank  you  for the compliment.

We seem  to  disagree on very little. The exception  being that I tend to be attracted to  both  males and females dominating men. The exception  that that  being that I don't  find musclebound jock  dominating and  bullying but  rather more average  or even boyish types in  the dominant role over  macho more  masculine looking men.
I also feel a sense of satisfaction when I  see average looking  and  matronly ladies riding  on or otherwise dominating masculine  looking men.

I agree  that a carrier "slave"  who obeys at all times  is  a convenience  if you  have time to sit on him  either physically or metaphorically  and  not  simply  cater  to  his  fetish  for submission. The  master/mistress should always be  in  control.
But it takes time  to arrange such relationships  and unfortunately  takes up  more time  than I  currently  have .

I somewhat disagree with  riding while wearing  jeans. When  I chose  jean-shorts,(denim) I found that  my natural  movement while sitting on  his shoulders rubbed  his neck raw  because of the placement of the seam.

Offline

 

Board footer

Powered by PunBB
© Copyright 2002–2005 Rickard Andersson