buidiena3 wrote:

What is your favorite place to have a shoulder ride

or

give someone a shoulder ride

#3 2020-03-17 05:23:41

trigger
Male (38), India

Re: What is your favorite place to have a shoulder ride

a Big Place like Beach or Jungle may be...where in I am just a beast of Burden carrying my female rider.

The Horse

#4 2020-03-18 03:59:05

Ajax
Male (32), United States

In the park or on a wooded trail

#5 2020-03-18 17:30:33

ali2121
Male (71), England

I agree with Ajax,a park or wooded area is ideal.As nearly all my riders were heavier than myself,I found that a park bench or seat was an ideal mounting place for my riders.Also,a wood or forest contains either tree stumps or fallen tree trunks-again,ideal mounting places!A good example is the New Forest,England.Lots of fallen trees!

Pisces

#6 2020-07-06 13:23:49

staycoolll
Female (33), China

Hotel so both could get aked.

Lets play for fun !

#7 2020-07-06 14:19:27

Leandro Costa
Male (50), Brazil

any place and time that my female rider wants, but I have a preference for concerts, music festivals where she can, besides dancing a lot without worrying about me, of course, having a privileged view ...

#8 2020-07-06 21:10:29

rider_in
Male (23), Canada

is your gmail still active? long time, haven't heard from you.

ali2121 wrote:

I agree with Ajax,a park or wooded area is ideal.As nearly all my riders were heavier than myself,I found that a park bench or seat was an ideal mounting place for my riders.Also,a wood or forest contains either tree stumps or fallen tree trunks-again,ideal mounting places!A good example is the New Forest,England.Lots of fallen trees!

Rider here, willing ponies can approach! :)

#9 2020-07-07 06:34:46

Audreyb

In  the woods along a forest trail or  path , on an obedient carrier who keeps his head down so I can sit forward comfortably  and  is really willing to  carry  me until he drops.  I don't want him  to fall but I want him to be willing to  carry  me until he  simply can't anymore.

#10 2020-07-08 11:21:42

JayRey8585

Audreyb,

With you mounted, how long would you expect your mount to be able to last before not being able to continue anymore due to fatigue?

~ Jay

#11 2020-07-09 07:22:58

Audreyb

JayRey8585:

I can't answer that  because it  depends on  the carrier.
I sat on my ex husband's shoulders while he carried me for nearly an  hour on a path that had some  hills he had to climb. But he was  quite  muscular and weighed  100 lbs more than I did at the time.  He was showing off  and I was testing him   so I wouldn't  let him rest or let him put me down.  He also didn't keep his head  down the whole time  as I prefer and demand of carriers now.

If my carrier was an average man  in  good  condition and I was sitting forward on his neck, I think perhaps a half  hour on level  ground would probably be his limits. I weigh 10 lbs.  more than I did when I was on  my ex  husband  and I don't know if  that would be a  factor.    Perhaps weather could also be a factor.

#12 2020-07-09 11:57:54

JayRey8585

Audreyb,,

For an average guy, once you get close to hitting that 30 minute mark, would you stop him and dismount to give him a break before mounting to keep going or be done with your ride completely?

#13 2020-07-09 18:03:39

Audreyb

JayRey8585:

I think  30 minutes  would be  the average man's limits under the conditions I mentioned  but I wouldn't necessarily ride him that long  continuously assuming I  wasn't testing him or punishing him.  I usually like to enjoy looking at views of scenery and wildlife .  So  normally I  would  halt a carrier without dismounting at several points and  while I would still be sitting on him, he  would get to partially rest his legs while just standing for a few minutes .
But  no matter how willing a carrier is  to serve  me,  or if I  want  to test him or punish  him,  riding him until  he collapses   from the strain  wouldn't be a good  idea or policy.
I  have to  consider my own safety  and if he fell  flat, I  couldn't be certain that I  would land on him  and cushion  the fall.  That  happened once , but it was  because the carrier tripped   and it was in my living room rather than the  forest. He was trying to  hold my  legs  and his hands  couldn't break  his  fall. Fortunately I got  my knees out of the way and landed on him and it was on a carpeted  floor  so all he  received was a nose bleed and a carpet burn  but  of course the wind was knocked out of him from our  weight landing on him.

If  I was by  chance to  ride on a carrier's shoulders  until he was completely exhausted , I would of course dismount    and let him  rest,  as much for my safety as  his  and I don't want him  to  die under me.  I  would  let him  rest until  he recovered enough  to carry  me  at least back to  the  place we started from.  I don't think I  should have to  walk  when someone willingly agrees  or submits to  carrying me.
I would let him  rest  to  recover for  10  to 15  minutes  but I would  insist on being carried  and allowed to sit on his shoulders in  a comfortable position . I would let him  stop and rest  because it's  probable  that he would tire more quickly  and I may even  dismount  at some point of the return  trip. But I  would be  carried back  to  where we started.  I would insist  on that.

#14 2020-07-09 18:50:20

JayRey8585

Audreyb,

Yep, I understand the safety side of riding until your human mount is exhausted and what can happen.

My question was answered in your third paragraph.

I’m a firefighter in a big city, so staying in shape is a requirement to be able to met the physical demands of the job at a busy firehouse. With that said, if I was your carrier (hypothetically) and you were going to take me out for a ride on a wooded trail:

1. Would you tell me (the carrier) that you were going to ride me up to exhaustion?

2. Would you talk to your carrier during your ride?

3. When you dismount and rest him, what do you do during that time in this scenario?

4. When you’re ready to continue riding and you feel I have had a sufficient break, what do you say to get a carrier back into a position to be mounted?

#15 2020-07-10 07:01:36

Audreyb

JayRey8585:

#1-I must assume that we would have talked  and covered our expectations.
I would have already  been sitting on your shoulders before attempting any sort of long ride  anywhere to  make certain  you that you were initially capable of the task.

#2-Whether I  talk to the carrier or  not  depends on whether I  find him interesting, if I  feel like  talking   and if I generally like him  or not. I must of course give  directions from  time to time  but if he's a dull person  in  general, I may not want  to hear him  chatting  all day while I'm  trying to enjoy the tranquility of the forest.

#3- When I  dismount and rest him, I'll find a dry place to  sit  and probably  check my  phone. I would keep  an eye on him to  see if he is  recovering and if he is  rested enough to continue. 15 minutes of rest  should be enough and I found that  resting him  to long tends to  cause  a tired man to  become  more stiff rather than less so.

#4-I don't have a specific command  to continue the ride. I often  just turn my  back to  the carrier, part  my legs to  allow his head to fit between  and sit down on his  neck and shoulders while he lifts me in  the manner he chooses.  I expect  a carrier to be still be a little  tired if it  was a long ride, so he  might strain or even falter when he's lifting me again.

#16 2020-07-13 01:52:48

JayRey8585

Audreyb,

How do you handle a carrier that talks to much or that might join your conversations that you’re having with another rider while riding?

Do you ride with your feet tucked behind the carrier or out in front with the carrier holding your feet with his hands like stirrups?

What’s the longest you have ever ridden a human mount? (Rest periods included)

#17 2020-07-13 05:06:17

Audreyb

JayRey8585:

I might  quiet a  chatty carrier in any  number of ways. I might remind him that he is a horse  and  horses don't talk. I  may  demand that he shut  up  or emphasize my displeasure with a light  kick.  I have  only had that  problem  once  and  the  other rider  I was with quieted  my carrier with a  threat.

I change sitting positions a few times during the ride  but I rarely tuck my feet  behind the carrier Sometimes I have him support my feet with his hands  and sometimes I have him cross his arms and hold my feet against  the lower part of his chest.  I  find that tucking my feet behind his back feels  unstable    and requires me to sit  back  so  my weight is on my  thighs rather than my  bottom  and I'm  not really sitting on his shoulders but rather hanging off  them.

I'm  not  certain which  ride was the longest.  I think a companion  and  I were out for 4  hours  including several rest periods,  riding stopping and dismounting for various reasons. Some of the periods of riding were over 30  minutes and some  perhaps 5 to 10 minutes. My partner  decided on  when to stop and what directions to take  since  they were  his carriers  and we were on a  private estate. The  carriers were  quite  tired at the end and the one I was  sitting on  was sort of limping  the last half mile or so.
I don't think I would have enjoyed  walking the distances we covered  that day  even  with rest periods.

#18 2020-07-14 03:53:00

JayRey8585

Audreyb,

With all that’s been said about you renting a donkey and your various adventures upon a human donkey, compare the differences between the both from a riders perspective and which ones are easier to ride?! This is a loaded question, I know! smile

If you would rather chat one-on-one let me know. You are a respectable person and I love getting your opinions! (In case you haven’t noticed!)

#19 2020-07-15 01:55:08

Audreyb

JayRey8585:

I have been on  guy's shoulders a lot of times  but  I don't think I'm  as experienced  as you  may  think I am.
I have only taken up shoulder ridings as an  activity in itself for just over three  years  and in that  time I have been on about  12  outings ,perhaps 13 or 14  if you  count short outings.

Prior to my  friend  inviting me on my first actual ride on carriers  designed  for  the purpose, sitting on someone's shoulders was part of some other activity  like  chicken fights as a teenager, cheerleading, concerts or parades  etc.  Even  when I demanded that  my ex husband (before we were married) carry  me on his shoulders on  that  hike I mentioned , it was a  combination of  testing him and punishing him for  misbehaving  rather than just for  my enjoyment.

Two  of the  men I date regularly  like carrying me on  their backs  in the  all fours  manner  and  after a few  outings with my  friend  on his carriers, I gravitated  to  having  these two  men carry me on their shoulders , mostly inside my  house  or my back yard.
I have considered taking the one who insists that he's my "Slave"
into the  woods near  where I live,  but  he's about  50 years old  and I'm concerned about  how far he  could walk in  those woods  with me  sitting on him.

I have only been on  a  donkey  twice  and the first time it was  just like  riding a  horse without a saddle. Most of that  was a  trail ride ,  so all I did was sit on him  and he followed the tail of the donkey in front of him. I only  kicked him when he lagged behind a few times  and he was quite  comfortable.
It was that second little beast  that gave me all the trouble and discomfort  from  the moment I  sat on him.

Only one  human carrier was ever a serious problem  and he wasn't nearly as much  a problem as the four legged donkey.

To  compare  the two, and keeping in mind  that I  wasn't  dressed  at all for  riding the stubborn real  donkey, if I had spurred  the human carrier  with my heels  as hard as I  did the real donkey, I  probably would have injured him.
Of course as I explained, It wasn't possible to use  the spike heels of my shoes on  the real  donkey as I  could have on the  human carrier  because of the difference in the side of  their chests.

To compare the two fairly I would have to  be dressed  the same and under  comparable positions.  When I got   the  real donkey to move, it was a smoother  ride  than on  the  human carrier  and  when the  real donkey was just standing still, he was more comfortable to  sit on than the human carrier's shoulders were.
I can only imagine that the reverse would be  true  if I were sitting on the  human carrier's  back in the  all fours  position because I wouldn't have  to spread  my thighs as wide . No  need  to  say  that a  riding  a human carrier  on all fours  for such distances would be impractical  and impossible.

Obviously  I  do  have to consider  the  humanity of a human carrier ,  and  think of the  donkey as  rented  property involving a service I paid for  with the expectation that I may use such means as I  feel are required to fulfill those expectations.

But over all, if I were to make a  choice  between riding a  human carrier or a  donkey,  I would prefer sitting on an obedient man's shoulders  rather than a  donkey's back.

#20 2020-07-15 14:28:33

JayRey8585

Audreyb,

Let’s compare the donkey versus a human horse (carrier) that is owned or rented with a language barrier between you and him.

• How you treat a rented donkey the same in this case as you would treat a rented human carrier or still completely different?

• How do you communicate with someone that doesn’t understand what you’re saying or asking when mounted on him?

• What tack would you pick to ride a rented donkey with?
(•• Bit w/ reins; spurs; saddle; stirrups; crop;)

• What tack would you pick to ride on a rented human carrier?
(•• Bit w/ reins; spurs; saddle or something to sit on that secures to his shoulders; stirrups; crop; or anything I missed)

• How long (miles, minutes or both) does a perfect ride on a trail last on both a donkey and rented human carrier in your opinion as their rider and someone in control of both of them?

#21 2020-07-16 05:43:19

Audreyb

JayRey8585:

Your questions  amuse me  but they also make me  think  sometimes.

#1. Assuming that renting a  human carrier  was  possible, I would treat  the  human very  much the same as any beast of burden. His (I prefer male carriers) purpose and function would be to carry  me in a position I would be comfortable in for a prescribed distance and possibly in  a certain time  frame.  I would have certain  but reasonable expectations of  value  vs  cost  just as I would with a  real  donkey,  a  rented  vehicle or  one of my employees. A rented  human carrier  would  be treated as my  property  for the  duration of the rental agreement and  his lot in life would  be to serve his riders  within  reasonable expectations.

#2.Since a human carrier would  likely be accustomed to  his  role. he would certainly  know how to  position himself for me to  sit on  him. From that point  simply  pointing in the direction I wish to  go  and a slight kick to  his flanks to start walking should be  sufficient to  communicate  and pulling back on his head, ears or reins  would be  universally  understood to mean stop. I would expect  a  human to be slower  than a  donkey of course and if I  wanted him to move faster a few sharper kicks on his flanks would be understood  to  increase  his  speed. Pushing his head forward and downward would be  accompanied by my weight moving forward on his neck but may require several pushes  to get him to understand that he  must  keep  looking downward.
I don't think  language would be a barrier since a donkey  obviously wouldn't understand either and pointing  wouldn't  mean anything to  a  donkey.

#3.With a  real  donkey I would prefer  a bit  and  reins  and possibly stirrups if he was tall. I might  want a crop if I expected anything like  the evil little beast I  rode on that  Island.

#4. With a  human carrier I would  prefer a  bit a reins. I doubt I would want or need spurs  but a crop may  help with  communication.  I don't  find  saddles helpful except on a real  horse  and I would  feel more secure  sitting  directly on a  human carrier.
Sitting on a  saddle strapped on his shoulders wouldn't  feel secure to me  and I would feel  like  I was luggage rather than  a  rider.

#5. The ride on  either would be the  distance and  time that I expect or require.
I would  normally  rest  a human  carrier  more  frequently  than  a  donkey , though I would expect a human that was  rented  as you say,  to be more practiced and have more endurance  than the  carriers  I normally ride. I would dismount the human carrier  for  rest periods  but  probably remain  seated on the donkey.
My  safety would require that a  human carrier rest freely  for 5  minutes after about 20  minutes of  carrying me.

#22 2020-07-18 04:49:26

JayRey8585

Audreyb,

I’m glad I can amuse you! Ha.

What is your opinion as to why you are harder on a donkey when riding versus a willing human mount? You have referenced one of your human carriers and said he wants to be your slave. Why would you not treat him the same way as you do a donkey and not care in the slightest how it feels to him or his emotions?

#23 2020-07-19 06:09:53

Audreyb

JayRey8585:

Because a  human is a human.  I don't really care very  much about what a  human carrier feels   but  he does have a choice   and a non-human  doesn't  unless human slavery were to become legal.
If I was riding a  donkey  and he died while  I was sitting on him ,  the worse  repercussion  for me would be that I would have to walk. A  donkey is  just property like a  car or a  bicycle .
But a  human  carrier dying while  serving me  would result in an investigation and possibly become  newsworthy .  Even if "renting"  a human carrier were  possible  such a carrier would have at least  to some degree  have chosen  that line of work  and could choose another  .  The man who insists  that he's  my  'slave' isn't  my property in  reality and  he could  refuse to  serve me   with the only  real punishment being that I wouldn't see him  anymore. Since he's  not a  lover  and willingly  serves me as a carrier and several other  capacities I would  simply  dismiss  him.  I allow him to  serve me   but I don't care at all about his feeling or his reasons. 

On my  first "official"(?) trail ride with my  friend, my carrier was a  gay  man who didn't like carrying a woman and only submitted to the  task because my  friend would have  dismissed him  from  his stable if he refused.  But  he  did  have a choice and he was only  my  friend's  property because  he chose  to be and allowed himself to  be.

I  mentioned a  walking tour I was  on in Mexico many years ago where I ruined a pair of  expensive shoes  and hurt my feet keeping up with the tour.  A  man in  my  tour group seriously  suggested  the  idea of paying one of the  native  peons to  carry  him  on his shoulders.  He didn't  follow through on  this but  with  my  feet in pain  and my shoes  becoming ruined,  I   seriously considered  following  his lead. I was much lighter than he was and well  beyond and concern  about what anyone else would think about  me sitting on a peon's shoulders because my feet were in pain.

But  imagining the extreme scenario  of riding a  man vs a  donkey. If a  donkey dropped  dead beneath me, he is hauled away to be  disposed of as trash  or  possibly  sold  as  pet food and  his hide is tanned for  leather.
A  human carrier  may still have  friends and family who will  miss him.
I  may  not  (and really don't)  care  about  the  emotions, feelings  or  often  even  the pain of  a  human carrier,  but I can't  dismiss him  as  a  human  completely.

#24 2020-07-19 10:43:37

ralf
Male (46), romania

Audreyb:

I became your nr 1 fan! Since my bestfriend sister introdused me into soulder riding pleasure, Ive allways enjoyed when the woman rider didnt concerned about my fatigue or stamina. For me the main pleasure is to feel used, to be an inferior toy for a powerful woman who is aware of the dinamic between us. I had many riders, but only few used me to exhaution with no concern to my state.

#25 2020-07-19 22:21:00

JayRey8585

Audreyb,

“#1. Assuming that renting a  human carrier  was  possible, I would treat  the  human very  much the same as any beast of burden. His (I prefer male carriers) purpose and function would be to carry  me in a position I would be comfortable in for a prescribed distance and possibly in  a certain time  frame.  I would have certain  but reasonable expectations of  value  vs  cost  just as I would with a  real  donkey,  a  rented  vehicle or  one of my employees. A rented  human carrier  would  be treated as my  property  for the  duration of the rental agreement and  his lot in life would  be to serve his riders  within  reasonable expectations.“

I read again (above quote) your response to me from the other day. What would be a prescribed distance or amount of time for this scenario?

What would be your expectations for the said rented carrier?

#26 2020-07-20 04:53:48

Audreyb

JayRey8585:

I don't know  how  I  could elaborate on my reply.

I  might assume and expect a carrier that was rented  had  carried many riders  before me and was condition to the task. I might also assume that at least some of the  women  and men who sat on his shoulders were heavier than  I  am   and I wouldn't be an  excessive  burden.

As such, I would  naturally  expect a little more out of him  as a  "professional"  (so to speak)  than I would out of a  hobbyist  carrier. I would  follow the prescribed  rules of the contract made with the  business that  rented the carrier to me including rest periods  etc.  out of respect for the proprietors interest.

However, just as if he were  a rented  vehicle, horse or  donkey, I would treat him  as if he were my property  from  the  moment I  sit on him  until the end of the rental.
I would expect a reasonable pace and to be comfortable on him as well as  feeling secure . Normally I would  expect a hobbyist carrier to walk  at  about  1  mile per hour ,  so  I would expect the already conditioned rented carrier to cover about  2  miles per  hour on average  ground. I would probably use the  riding  crop  sparingly  if I felt  he was slacking off.

But since I would  have no feelings at all about a rented  carrier  as  I might with a carrier I  knew , he would be  nothing more than a vehicle for my  use  and deserving of no more consideration   from  me than a seat  in  a theater or a chair in a  restaurant  would. Yes,  he  is  human,  but  for me  his  function is all that matters.

#27 2020-07-20 05:07:18

Audreyb

ralf:

You obviously have  masochistic  urges.  Please  don't be offended by  my words  as I  don't  mean them to be offensive and several of the men I  see  regularly  are also  masochists  and I accept whatever a person's nature is.

Each person pursues any activity (in this case  shoulder riding)  according to their own perception. If I  feel superior  sitting on  your shoulders  and enjoy feeling superior, it's just as reasonable  for you  to enjoy  feeling abused  or  inferior   beneath  me.

Neither my feelings  or  yours need  be  important to  the other.  You may  express  those feelings or keep them  to  yourself. What each person  thinks, feels or enjoys and to what degree  should only  really  matter to that person  alone.

#28 2020-07-21 01:33:50

JayRey8585

Audreyb,

What you said makes complete sense.

If you were to have rented a human carrier on a trip, like when you rented a donkey for eight hours, would you still walk have the rented carrier Walk up hills (like the donkey had to) to get to a shop?

If you were wanting to shop and their was hitching posts, would you dismount and tie him up, go shop and then return and mount him?

#29 2020-07-21 04:21:26

Audreyb

JayRey8585:

I can't see any reason not to  have a  rented  carrier carry me up  hill just  like  that  horrible little donkey  did.  A  carrier would be  a  vehicle to  transport me just as  the donkey was  and I  might possibly be less forgiving of a  human carrier  than I was of the  donkey  since the donkey's stubbornness was part of his nature and didn't have the intelligence to know it was a battle of wills.
A  rented  human carrier would be required to take me anywhere I chose.

I can't  imagine why I would  have to  tie a man to a hitching post.  Even if he didn't understand my  language  he couldn't  be stupid  enough  not to  understand that I expected him to wait outside  the shop.
I also  wouldn't expect to  need  help  to  sit on him  again  as I  did with the donkey.

I think if I rented a  human carrier my  view of  him  and my expectations would  be different than the man that I ride on most often (the one who  wants to be  my slave)
because  beyond riding on his shoulders  and  back, he does  work  for me around my house  and we  have a relationship. That relationship  may be  strange,  but while I  see him  as  inferior to me, I  regard him as a human.
A  rented carrier would only  exist to  serve  me for the purpose of the  rental.
I would  be aware  that   it was a human that I was sitting on, but  if he dropped over  dead at  the end  of the rental  period, it would mean nothing to me.
I don't mean to be  cruel,  but  to me  he would just be a  stranger who  died  and  no personal  loss  to me.

#30 2020-07-21 04:24:12

JayRey8585

Audreyb,

Can I send you my email and then delete it on this form?

#31 2020-07-21 16:26:07

Audreyb

JayRey8585:

You  may do so,  but I rarely correspond by  Email  and I  won't promise anything.  I use  forums  like this  to express  my thoughts and opinions semi-anonymously  with people  with  similar views  and are hopefully nonjudgmental.
I don't  think I need to tell you that discussing  some of these things  honestly  is  problematic  in  casual  conversations.

I also found that men  who  correspond  with me almost invariably  want me to  construct  fantasies for them  or what to meet  me. I  don't like writing  fantasies and I  never  meet anyone  that I  encounter on line. I have  good reason for avoiding the latter.

#32 2020-07-21 17:39:46

JayRey8585

@Audreyb,

I completely understand your stance and I’m the same way!

Just would like to get your opinions without hijacking a thread - if that makes sense?!

I believe you can email me directly when you click on my profile name in the forum. Thanks!

#33 2020-07-27 23:09:52

JayRey8585

Audreyb,

I’m still waiting! Lol.

Have you used stirrups on a human mount before? (Whether riding on his back or his shoulders)

#34 2020-07-29 05:04:27

Audreyb

JayRey8585:

I don't have your  E Mail  and I   already said  I wouldn't  promise anything.
As for stirrups,  only on an  all  fours  ride.  They are not  needed to  mount  a carrier and rather inconvenient  for  sitting on  shoulders .  A carrier's interlocked hands  with  my feet supported on his arms  is  usually a  better  choice.

#35 2020-07-29 12:19:42

JayRey8585

Audreyb,

Interesting. Never thought of interlocking a carriers hands this giving a place to rest your feet on his arms.

Last edited by JayRey8585 (2020-08-05 04:47:44)

#36 2020-07-30 04:53:29

Audreyb

JayRey8585:

Yes,  either interlocking his hands or  with  both hands holding the opposite wrist, a rider can  take some pressure off the tendons of his/her inner thighs and readjust her seat on him  without bouncing  or rocking.
This can be  very helpful when you're sitting up there for a long  period  such as at a  concert  etc.  and helps  prevent the rider's legs from circulation  problems.

All  shoulders are not  equal. Broad square shoulders are the easiest  to sit on but often come with a thick neck that require spreading your thighs more   and sloping shoulders tend to cause the rider's legs to  slide outward. Especially  narrow shoulders can be difficult to sit on, especially when they are  boney .
All of these  shoulder types require readjusting  your  seat  and using the carrier's arms as a  temporary pseudo stirrup or step is much more secure than having the carrier  hold your feet.
I prefer the hands  holding the opposite wrists position because it's a very solid step and doesn't  require the  carrier's arms to be  as strong.

I learned this on my  first "official"(?) ride with my  friend  and have since taught it to  both of the men I sometimes ride,  though I rarely need to  readjust  because I'm not  usually sitting up there  long enough to become  uncomfortable.

#37 2020-09-10 12:48:20

Carrier boy
Male (19), India

Audreyb wrote:

JayRey8585:

I can't answer that  because it  depends on  the carrier.
I sat on my ex husband's shoulders while he carried me for nearly an  hour on a path that had some  hills he had to climb. But he was  quite  muscular and weighed  100 lbs more than I did at the time.  He was showing off  and I was testing him   so I wouldn't  let him rest or let him put me down.  He also didn't keep his head  down the whole time  as I prefer and demand of carriers now.

If my carrier was an average man  in  good  condition and I was sitting forward on his neck, I think perhaps a half  hour on level  ground would probably be his limits. I weigh 10 lbs.  more than I did when I was on  my ex  husband  and I don't know if  that would be a  factor.    Perhaps weather could also be a factor.

Hey I think I can give you a good ride I am also an average guy and would love to carry you if you want

#38 2020-09-10 17:25:35

Audreyb

Carrier boy:

Thanks  but  my current carriers  are all  I  have had time for  most of this year.

I never make dates  or intend to  even meet  anyone I encounter on line.
In  regard to this  particular activity, I  just  happened to mention it at a club I sometimes  frequent and a  man  who  was old  enough  to be  my  grandfather overheard  and ask me  to take a  ride on his shoulders.

I was as polite as I could be  and held back  from  laughing. The  man looked to be in his late 80s and was  so  thin  and  frail that I think I  would have killed him  if  I  sat on him.

#39 2020-09-10 19:19:59

JayRey8585

Audreyb,

You’re about to put me in your stable. Lol! *joking!*

Board footer