Ultimate shoulder rides

Internet's #1 shoulder riding community

You are not logged in.

#1 2009-05-31 05:55:49

movieyou2003
Male (27), China

will you say yes?

lets say we are in a concert, and i (average chinese girl) walk up to you and ask you to lift me on your shoulders so i can also see the show since i am not tall enough, would you say yes?
what do you think those man who dont have shoulder riding fetish, would they think i am completely insane? if they don't think i am completely insane, how many of them would say yes? what do you think? can i do this?

#2 2009-05-31 07:57:18

namaegaaru
Male (66), United States of America

Re: will you say yes?

Some guys hate to be shoulder ridden. Some love it.  I would be shocked and frightened if you did this if I did not know you and would wonder if you were the bait for a trap or a diversion while somebody tries to steal money from my pocket. o

On the other hand, if I could see that you had been having a difficult time seeing over the crowd I may consent to shoulder carry you.

On the other hand, if I were  not dating anybody and not married, knew you, knew that you are kind and fair to your subordinates at your job and to others you had power over, then I would adore you and gladly give you a shoulder ride. As long as you remained kind and gentle I would work hard to please you due to adoration to a greater extent than a slave would do for you due to fear. 

If I were a woman, I would want to know a guy before I shoulder rode him and know that he too tried hard to be fair and kind to those that he had power over and that he would wait to marry a gal before he tried to have sex with her. Otherwise, I would dislike him and not want him to touch me. As you know, some of these guys will later try to have sex with you and do not care to help you if you get pregnant. 

If I were your father or mother I would try to discourage you from requesting shoulder rides from men you do not know.

Sam

#3 2009-05-31 08:10:13

movieyou2003
Male (27), China

i will just ride them and byebye, no follow sex thing!

#4 2009-05-31 17:24:59

lunarstrain
Bonus member
Male (43), Turkey

movieyou2003 wrote:

may be that would start a concert partnering thing, you start going to concerts together with the guy you rode.

#5 2009-05-31 18:50:15

louie_sr
Male (36), Austria

I think if we worry too much about what bad could happen we limit our chances in the run-up to an event already to a minimum. Try to be relaxed, natural and friendly. A nice and open smile is definitely a good tip. Sure not everyone will say yes but do not give up if you do not instantly have success. Look for faces that look friendly and helpful, if you manage to get an eye contact with a smile back then your chances are very good. Bring your camera and ask for help. I have no doubt you will find yourself a pair of shoulders.
Of course lunarstrain's idea is another good suggestion.

#6 2009-05-31 19:21:39

namaegaaru

movieyou2003 wrote:

Smart gal!

My mother told me that if he really loves you, he can wait till he marries you before having sex. She also said that if he is really worthy of being your Man, he will politely introduce himself to your family and get acquainted with them. I am sure that Equidum and Mastodon both prefer that the men who date their daughters show the same courtesy even if they want this "young pup,  Namaegaaru," to sometimes shut his trap while those veterans preach.  My mother was born in 1924,  before those two veterans.

I believe it is alright to date SOME of them later and shoulder ride them more and scissor hold wrestle them  IF they allow you and their families to be acquainted with you and your family. Guys tend to behave better when they know their family member can find out. I would hate to anger my clan by mistreating Her Highness, We Know Who also known as Her Highness, My Wife.  Some articles in COSMOPOLITAN magazine mention that a man hates it when his lady tells his mother on him. Mothers that like you more, support your position more. I know. My wife did this well.

Also, these guys should treat you as a beloved princess at all times because most people want that their own daughters and female relatives be treated with the kindness and courtesy that one treats a beloved princess and it is right and good to do unto others as we would have others do unto us so it is right and good to treat others' daughters and female relatives like beloved princesses, and you, Hong, are somebody's daughter and female relative. As a princess, his shoulders are one of your thrones to sit on and a human sedan chair for you to be carried on. Of course, you want to be kind and considerate and make it rewarding for him to please you. This is how my wife and female relatives handle me and they are all worth carrying on my shoulders for eight kilometers if I get in good enough condition to do this.

To carry gals who are not relatives or my Wife, they should first get the permission of Her Highness, We Know Who. As Walter, knows, nobody should ride the horse of another horse mistress without first getting the permission of that horse mistress. You already know that a Real Man will respect the wishes of you, His Lady. If you become the wife you will be the Missus which is an abbreviation of the word, mistress.

Happy shoulder riding to you, Hong, and be careful when scissoring his neck during wrestling. Fun without caution often becomes trouble.

Just remember, Veterans, this young pup knows somethings because he often did shut his trap and listened while the Veterans preached.  There, Equidum. You got me to react.

Sam

#7 2009-05-31 20:29:30

mastadon99
Male (76), England
Website

Sam-you are sounding more like a veteran every day-are you sure that you are not more than 676 moons.
Dont forget you do count the eclipses-anywhy Equiden knew my mother. She was born in 1900 and died in 1995
God rest her soul.
Getting back to the matter in hand-if our chinese jockey feels that she is able to offer her services(photographly) in order for her horses to get better pictures=then I could see no objection-in fact it  shows an ability that is to be welcomed.

Last edited by mastadon99 (2009-05-31 23:29:34)

Taurus.a well meaning pony

#8 2009-05-31 23:15:46

louie_sr
Male (36), Austria

Well, Sam is a preacher but I am absolutely certain he means just well, especially of  course with girls like Hong. It's obvious he has got an excellent educational background from home. However, Hong only wants a simple shoulder ride to have a good time during a concert, she is not interested to find a love partner. So her match doesn't necesserily need to be good enough to be married... wink

#9 2009-05-31 23:33:41

mastadon99
Male (76), England
Website

Do you think that Sam is embarking in a new career as a dating agent.
Dont think I will sign up.

#10 2009-06-01 12:18:54

equidum
Male (72), France

namaegaaru wrote:

movieyou2003 wrote:

Smart gal!

My mother told me that if he really loves you, he can wait till he marries you before having sex. She also said that if he is really worthy of being your Man, he will politely introduce himself to your family and get acquainted with them. I am sure that Equidum and Mastodon both prefer that the men who date their daughters show the same courtesy even if they want this "young pup,  Namaegaaru," to sometimes shut his trap while those veterans preach.  My mother was born in 1924,  before those two veterans.

Hi, Sam !

My two daughters "brought" most of their dates home, one of them being now my son in law, an other one living somewhere in Paris with my second daughter... But I certainly never suggest anyone to delete sex until after marriage ! OMG, life is too short to take any such risk ! Her Majesty, aka my wife  smile  smile  smile made sure instead that our daughters were fully aware of - and protected against, any potential sickness and undesired pregnancies. 

You further wrote :

I believe it is alright to date SOME of them later and shoulder ride them more and scissor hold wrestle them  IF they allow you and their families to be acquainted with you and your family. Guys tend to behave better when they know their family member can find out. I would hate to anger my clan by mistreating Her Highness, We Know Who also known as Her Highness, My Wife.  Some articles in COSMOPOLITAN magazine mention that a man hates it when his lady tells his mother on him. Mothers that like you more, support your position more. I know. My wife did this well.

Just remember, Veterans, this young pup knows somethings because he often did shut his trap and listened while the Veterans preached.  There, Equidum. You got me to react.

OMG, Sam, you talk of your wife, sorry, of Her Highness as you would of a Mistress, which , I more and more believe, She really is, despite the fact that She is nice and rewarding, says thks ...etc  All of these being perfectly compatible with being a slave out of love, by love, for love , and possibly restricted to SR activities ?!?!?!

Your friend, a "young" veteran born during WW II, and always appreciative of your precious comments, Sam, even when apparently or really different

Jean-Marie

#11 2009-06-01 12:20:45

equidum
Male (72), France

for some reason, half of my latest mail was inserted in Sam's quote  ... Sorry ,and please read the quote too !

Equidum

#12 2009-06-01 19:13:51

mastadon99
Male (76), England
Website

Sorry to say Sam-not many want to date my daughter-she has now been married for nearly 30 yrs-I think they will be concentrating on the granddaughters.
They have both left university and started work.
How about great granddaughters!!

Last edited by mastadon99 (2009-06-02 21:33:56)

#13 2009-06-02 17:06:44

Misiulo
Male (28), Poland
Website

movieyou2003 wrote:

lets say we are in a concert, and i (average chinese girl) walk up to you and ask you to lift me on your shoulders so i can also see the show since i am not tall enough, would you say yes?
what do you think those man who dont have shoulder riding fetish, would they think i am completely insane? if they don't think i am completely insane, how many of them would say yes? what do you think? can i do this?

Hi, and let me say this, men generally love a woman who makes such an offer because in most cases it's us who has got to make the first step, to deal with the uncertainty, the fear of being laughed at, making a fool of ourselves. A nice girl taking this upon herself can therefore be a pleasant suprise.

Myself, I'am pretty timid and I don't think of this as being overtly sexual. While it could be a good start to get a new friend, something like asking someone if they wonna dance for example, the erotic subtext of sitting on his shoulders may be welcome as something that allows both to get closer for a moment while remaining neutral.

He could of course refuse for a bunch of reasons, like bacuse his girlfriend is around somewhere  or he's just being shy... still I think many if not most would be pleased with such an offer. I would say yes.

#14 2009-06-06 00:20:57

ponyxwoman
Male (60), Italia

Ciao Moveyou2003

I think that a concert is a very good scenario for shoulderriding, because people have minus brakes and want have fun. Other favorable scenario can be: pool, sea, etc.

If a average chinese girl approach me and ask me if she can ride on my shoulders, I will say yes. The main difference between a man who not have a shoulderriding fetish and one like me, is that I will do all possible to be a good horse, also with suffering, and do not think to have sex or similar.
But I will accept to have a someone girl unknown on my shoulders? Yes, certainly: this situation have a certain fascination.
I have had also a very close girlfriend who have knoledged of my 'passion', and have accepted me with fun: any sex,  but shoulderrides (and some other fun...). Also is fascinating to have a long time girlfriend on your shoulders.

Best Regards
Ponyxwoman

#15 2009-06-08 18:20:03

patocometa
Male (31), Chile

movieyou2003

No estoy de acuerdo con tu opinión. Es imposible que un honbre se niegue a tu petición ó a tu pergunta, puesto que es la mujer quien mas se niega a montarse en hombros.

Mi experiencia es así, pues aunque amablemente le pregunto a una mujer si ¿desea montar sobre mi hombro para ver el concierto?, la respuesta es negativa.

Yo si que he tenido bastante mala suerte, pero en algo coincido contigo, es que es imposible ir a un concierto solo.

.................................................................................................................................................
movieyou2003

I disagree with your opinion. It is impossible for a honbre refuses your request or your pergunta,
since it is the woman who refuses to ride more on the shoulders.

My experience is, because although I ask you kindly to a woman, do you want to mount on my shoulder to see the concert, "the answer is no.

I do that I have had enough bad luck, but something I agree with you, it's impossible to go to a concert alone.

#16 2009-06-10 03:07:43

femlifter52
Male (61), USA

Hello movieyou2003

Depending on your weight I wouldn't mind giving a ride to you. It's just fun to carry a woman for me. The sex thing has nothing to do with it. But some guys may push it a little further. Let me ask you,would you get on anyones shoulders?
Does male, female or age make a difference?

#17 2009-06-10 15:57:41

movieyou2003
Male (27), China

femlifter52 wrote:

Hello movieyou2003

Depending on your weight I wouldn't mind giving a ride to you. It's just fun to carry a woman for me. The sex thing has nothing to do with it. But some guys may push it a little further. Let me ask you,would you get on anyones shoulders?
Does male, female or age make a difference?

I only ride on nice guy's shoulders

#18 2009-06-10 16:46:09

namaegaaru

That is right, Hong. You must make us guys behave properly and be nice. If we want to give you a shoulder ride, we must behave properly for you.

I am similar. I wish to give shoulder rides only to  nice gals, not mean ones.

I also agree with Equidum that you are not obligated to further date anybody or marry him just because he gave you a nice shoulder ride, especially when you already have a boy friend.

Wishing you many happy shoulder rides on many nice guys while being treated like a beloved princess as I would like for all nice gals to be treated.

Sam

#19 2009-06-10 22:06:18

mastadon99
Male (76), England
Website

Hi Hong-Tell me- how do you tell a nice guy when you are at a concert and you cannot see a thing.
Do you ask him to fill in a questionaire before you make your mind up.
You might have to take a lot of pieces of paper with you.

#20 2009-06-11 12:05:30

movieyou2003
Male (27), China

mastadon99 wrote:

Hi Hong-Tell me- how do you tell a nice guy when you are at a concert and you cannot see a thing.
Do you ask him to fill in a questionaire before you make your mind up.
You might have to take a lot of pieces of paper with you.

ok, i will let any strong and not rude guy lift me smile

#21 2009-06-11 17:09:35

mastadon99
Male (76), England
Website

Hi Hong-My sentiments exactly.Very sensible-may you have lots of rides.

#22 2017-01-13 02:56:48

Dragon
Male (28), America

movieyou2003 wrote:

I would think you really want to see the show and say "Yes, of course" and lift you on my shoulders. I only hope I can carry you during all the concert.
How long would you ride on my shoulders?
Just one or two songs or all the concert?
Would you be a nice rider?
Would you bounce on my shoulders and kick me in the sides of my body or just sit there?
What is your heigth and weight?

And about those men who do not have shoulder riding fetish, I think most of them would carry you. And no, I do not think they would think you are insane.

#23 2017-01-20 21:11:22

mastadon777
Male (90), England,London

You are not insane,maybe we were in 2009,but now we have Trump,all is well.

Lets have more personal info please

#24 2017-02-12 23:39:59

stalot
Male (45), austria

movieyou2003

i believe, most of the men would get you on shoulder, although without having this fetish as soon as they get tired, they will get you down.
As far as i am concerned, i am especially interested in being pony for chinese girls, which i have had the chance for some times already.
As i am regular visitor in China, if its possible and you desire, i would be more than happy to become your pony the way you desire.
Please drop me a mail, if you are at all interested.
stalot@yahoo.com

#25 2017-08-06 20:48:09

john_p
Male (25), Germany

I would definitely say yes, wish this would happen to me someday smile

#26 2020-07-25 16:31:47

Carrier boy
Male (19), India

movieyou2003 wrote:

I would definitely say yes if you have asked me to carry on shoulders if you are not too heavy. What height and weight you mean by an average sized girl?

#27 2021-01-26 18:38:40

Carrier boy
Male (19), India

movieyou2003 wrote:

Well I don't think that mostly people say no if you are an average girl. If a heavy weighed girl ask this to random men I think they would not agree as they are only strangers and if the girl would be more heavy it would not easy to carry her. If any girl ask me this whether heavy or light I will never say no

Board footer