Ultimate shoulder rides

Internet's #1 shoulder riding community

You are not logged in.

#1 2020-07-21 10:26:06

XxalfredxX
Male (19), India

When I realised

I guess I was around 12 or 13 yo when I realised I like shoulder riding.My neighbour and I were just having fun like any kid would and then all of a sudden he got on all his fours and asked me to ride him I didn't hesitate and just sat on his back.I then slowly moved towards his neck and sat there.I never thought it would feel so good to sit there.I continued sitting there  till he himself was exhausted.it lasted for a good 15 minutes.The pleasure I felt was immense the first time.I got addicted to shoulder riding and started making him give me rides but after awhile he didn't want to give them and I didn't force him. I hated it when he stopped giving me and was desperate to find someone who can can give me shoulder rides.
But luckily In the 8th grade I met a guy who became my bestfriend (I have mentioned him in my previous post).He was fat and I had wondered how it would feel to sit on his shoulders. He would listen to anything I say. One day I just asked him to kneel down and he did and I sat on his shoulders and told him to get up like I owned him and I told him that I want him to carry me around on his shoulders and he didn't even say no and happily carried me.Since then I've rode him quite a lot of times.I haven't seen him in like 2 years now I hope to call him someday and ride him like I did in the past.

I would someday like to give a girl a sr I've never given a girl a shoulder ride before although I've fantasized a lot about giving a hot girl a ride. hopefully I can someday. hmm

#2 2020-07-22 12:26:37

Shoulderriderxx
Male (24), Germany

Re: When I realised

XxalfredxX wrote:

I guess I was around 12 or 13 yo when I realised I like shoulder riding.My neighbour and I were just having fun like any kid would and then all of a sudden he got on all his fours and asked me to ride him I didn't hesitate and just sat on his back.I then slowly moved towards his neck and sat there.I never thought it would feel so good to sit there.I continued sitting there  till he himself was exhausted.it lasted for a good 15 minutes.The pleasure I felt was immense the first time.I got addicted to shoulder riding and started making him give me rides but after awhile he didn't want to give them and I didn't force him. I hated it when he stopped giving me and was desperate to find someone who can can give me shoulder rides.
But luckily In the 8th grade I met a guy who became my bestfriend (I have mentioned him in my previous post).He was fat and I had wondered how it would feel to sit on his shoulders. He would listen to anything I say. One day I just asked him to kneel down and he did and I sat on his shoulders and told him to get up like I owned him and I told him that I want him to carry me around on his shoulders and he didn't even say no and happily carried me.Since then I've rode him quite a lot of times.I haven't seen him in like 2 years now I hope to call him someday and ride him like I did in the past.

I would someday like to give a girl a sr I've never given a girl a shoulder ride before although I've fantasized a lot about giving a hot girl a ride. hopefully I can someday. hmm

Great story !

Board footer