Ultimate shoulder rides

Internet's #1 shoulder riding community

You are not logged in.

#1 2020-07-20 11:56:57

Shoulderriderxx
Male (24), Germany

Experience with a friend

As my good friend (around 65 kg) and me (75 kg) were around 16 years old, we did some shoulder rides, without letting him know. We went on a playground to play soccer. After some time we wanted to do something other as I saw the opportunity of shoulder rides. There was a climbing frame with a beam to stand on and a rope to hold on above. I told him about the idea to do a competition: who can hang down from the rope with his fullwheight the longest. We did some rounds and after some time I told him about my idea of a joker. If one of us gets tired he can call the joker, what means that the other one gets under the thighs of the one hanging down the rope, for always 30 seconds. We did it several times, but not anymore as we got older. I always enjoyed sitting with my fullwheight on his shoulders and the feeling of being dominant. I also liked carrying him, as I often carried hin longer than 30 seconds and started walking with him on my shoulders.

A little addition. I always dreamed of his mother joining us. She is about 50 years old now, really tall (195cm) and big (105-110 kg). I often think about riding her because she is so big. It would be even better if she would ride me, but I don't know if I could manage it. But the idea of having such a big women, with her enormous butt, on my shoulders and maybe even more makes me crazy.

Board footer