Ultimate shoulder rides

Internet's #1 shoulder riding community

You are not logged in.

#1 2020-04-09 09:49:38

gilsllvae
Male (29), India

Carrier experience - My first ride by my dominant ex

Hi I'm Carrier from India. Since from my childhood i feel more submissive to female and sometimes to male. Still i don't know why i enjoy so much being submissive . The more i get dominated more i enjoy. I was in a relationship with a girl during my college days. I'm the most ugly lean dark looking guy and she was the most fair good looking girl in my class. Sometime I used to talk about femdom indirectly and she expressed her joy of domination.

At start our relationship was good, and then day by day she came to know about me that i'm more into submission. I hope she decided to leave me that time itself but she never told or expressed it to me.

As, she was a hosteler she got freedom to come out and spend time during her weekends. One day we planned a visit to my house when no body was there. I was in the joy of sky to earth jumping here and there in my house. She came to our nearest railway station and i was there to pick her up. Dress she was wearing that day was yellow short kurti and  black leggings.

After seeing her in that dress i was like no words(Nicely built girl with strong thighs and ass to get head scissored). I'm 45 kg 171 cm... she in 65 kg 165 cm..

Then we both came home and sat next to each other. She gave me a hug and then we didn't talk anything for few minutes. Later i prepared a juice and gave her, she had it nicely and gave me a sip from bottom.

Here starts the scene.. (I still remember the exact conversation -  happend in 2011)

She: I'm so tired..

Me: Shall i press your legs..

She: Yes please...

Me: (I started pressing her legs)..

(I said her earlier when i meet you in person, I will do more service to you, I will treat you like goddess !)

She: You said you will do some many things to me in phone .. but you look like dumb as if u didnt say anything to me...( That was really dominant)..

Me: I said this is the first time i see you in person, So i feel nervous..

She: Ok i myself will ask you... will you do it..???

Me: At your service..

She: I want to sit on you..

Me: Where you want to sit..????

She: On your head..!!!

Me: You want me to carry you or you want to sit??

She: At first i want to sit , then you give me a ride.... But can you lift me??

Me: Its my pleasure to carry you.. but i said you don't treat me like a boyfriend.. behave like I'm a bad strange guy...

She: Ok.. stop talking and sit on bed...

Me: (I sat on bed legs down and keeping my hands on lap)

She: (She climbed bed and adjusted her dress and Sat on my head. ..She sat on my head .. Not on shoulders)..

Me: (I was shocked and I never expected.. that ... I was waiting for a shoulder sit... and then a shoulder ride...) Heyyyyyyyy....

She: I feel like I'm a god... (She posed like an Indian god and said)..

Me: Yes, you are... I'm your devotee...

She: (She was sitting on top of my head and asked me to hold her legs on my head) Hold my legs in your hands...

Me: (I was like inside you are more dominant than i thought)....  goddess... are you happy???

She: I'm enjoying doing this.. (She was grown in a strict family, was always under parents control... so she enjoys her freedom and doing something she never done before)..

Me: (She was shaking her butt to show her enjoyment by which i lost my balance)... Be careful.. U might fall...

She: (Suddenly She slides backwards of my head to shoulders) ...

Me: (The most expected moment of all time came.. Her thighs around my neck.. butt on my neck.. Due to her weight I was leaning forward and bend down)...

She: (Holding my hair she was trying  to balance herself... But it was a failed attempt)...

Me: (My most favorite  of shoulder ride is when girl getting down over my head.. that moment feels me more lower  to her.. i feel her more superior) ...

She: you are a loser.. cant you carry me properly..

Me: I will.. do it now... properly.. please.. stand on the bed.. i will insert my head from behind and carry you...

She: Ok.. u need to lift me.. if u fail.. u will carry me till the evening and should do what ever i say...

Me: Ok.. please give me a chance.. stand on the bed..

She: (She came and posed in such a dominant way..)

Me: (The pose she gave me... that time.. made me to decide as her slave for life time...) I inserted my head from behind her.. between her strong legs and tried to lift her.. seriously i couldn't.. i failed to lift...

She: I want you to lift me to the bathroom now... idiot.. i wont go by walk... she ordered..

Me: I tried my best balancing the wall and lifted her.. (legs where shivering and hands holding her leg)... i walked towards bathroom carrying her ..

She: Good devotee, you are my vehicle... (Indian goddess will have some animal as vehicle to transport)...

Me: I struggled and took her to the destination.. (Once reached there.. again my favorite part happened.. she got down over my head and asked me to wait...)

There happened some female dominant stuff... which is not  relevant to this group.. we have some rules here..

She: Now again she asked me to carry her.. back to the bedroom..

Me: (Again with huge struggle... i brought her back to bed...)

That day i was ridden more that 6 to 7 times...  twice to bathroom.. , full house walk around holding my hair..., I used to crawl between her legs more often..

Day ends... and she left back to hostel....
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
After two years.. she left me from my life.. Reason she told me was...(You are not manly enough to marry.... you can be a good slave but not a life partner..)

She used me as a complete slave exactly for 3 years.. I did her.. so many things....

I have two more experience with her.... which i will continue in part 2 and 3....

Last edited by gilsllvae (2020-04-09 15:41:02)

#2 2020-04-10 06:44:09

rider_in

Re: Carrier experience - My first ride by my dominant ex

Hello !
I'm a young male rider from india.

Are you open to carry male riders too? or just females?

gilsllvae wrote:

Hi I'm Carrier from India. Since from my childhood i feel more submissive to female and sometimes to male. Still i don't know why i enjoy so much being submissive . The more i get dominated more i enjoy. I was in a relationship with a girl during my college days. I'm the most ugly lean dark looking guy and she was the most fair good looking girl in my class. Sometime I used to talk about femdom indirectly and she expressed her joy of domination.

At start our relationship was good, and then day by day she came to know about me that i'm more into submission. I hope she decided to leave me that time itself but she never told or expressed it to me.

As, she was a hosteler she got freedom to come out and spend time during her weekends. One day we planned a visit to my house when no body was there. I was in the joy of sky to earth jumping here and there in my house. She came to our nearest railway station and i was there to pick her up. Dress she was wearing that day was yellow short kurti and  black leggings.

After seeing her in that dress i was like no words(Nicely built girl with strong thighs and ass to get head scissored). I'm 45 kg 171 cm... she in 65 kg 165 cm..

Then we both came home and sat next to each other. She gave me a hug and then we didn't talk anything for few minutes. Later i prepared a juice and gave her, she had it nicely and gave me a sip from bottom.

Here starts the scene.. (I still remember the exact conversation -  happend in 2011)

(I said her earlier when i meet you in person, I will do more service to you, I will treat you like goddess !)

She: You said you will do some many things to me in phone .. but you look like dumb as if u didnt say anything to me...( That was really dominant)..

Me: Its my pleasure to carry you.. but i said you don't treat me like a boyfriend.. behave like I'm a bad strange guy...

She: (She climbed bed and adjusted her dress and Sat on my head. ..She sat on my head .. Not on shoulders)..

Me: (I was shocked and I never expected.. that ... I was waiting for a shoulder sit... and then a shoulder ride...) Heyyyyyyyy....

She: (She was sitting on top of my head and asked me to hold her legs on my head) Hold my legs in your hands...

Me: (I was like inside you are more dominant than i thought)....  goddess... are you happy???

She: I'm enjoying doing this.. (She was grown in a strict family, was always under parents control... so she enjoys her freedom and doing something she never done before)..

Me: (She was shaking her butt to show her enjoyment by which i lost my balance)... Be careful.. U might fall...

Me: (The most expected moment of all time came.. Her thighs around my neck.. butt on my neck.. Due to her weight I was leaning forward and bend down)...

She: (Holding my hair she was trying  to balance herself... But it was a failed attempt)...

Me: (My most favorite  of shoulder ride is when girl getting down over my head.. that moment feels me more lower  to her.. i feel her more superior) ...

Me: I will.. do it now... properly.. please.. stand on the bed.. i will insert my head from behind and carry you...

She: Ok.. u need to lift me.. if u fail.. u will carry me till the evening and should do what ever i say...

Me: (The pose she gave me... that time.. made me to decide as her slave for life time...) I inserted my head from behind her.. between her strong legs and tried to lift her.. seriously i couldn't.. i failed to lift...

She: I want you to lift me to the bathroom now... idiot.. i wont go by walk... she ordered..

Me: I tried my best balancing the wall and lifted her.. (legs where shivering and hands holding her leg)... i walked towards bathroom carrying her ..

She: Good devotee, you are my vehicle... (Indian goddess will have some animal as vehicle to transport)...

Me: I struggled and took her to the destination.. (Once reached there.. again my favorite part happened.. she got down over my head and asked me to wait...)

There happened some female dominant stuff... which is not  relevant to this group.. we have some rules here..

That day i was ridden more that 6 to 7 times...  twice to bathroom.. , full house walk around holding my hair..., I used to crawl between her legs more often..

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
After two years.. she left me from my life.. Reason she told me was...(You are not manly enough to marry.... you can be a good slave but not a life partner..)

She used me as a complete slave exactly for 3 years.. I did her.. so many things....

I have two more experience with her.... which i will continue in part 2 and 3....

#3 2020-04-11 07:50:52

trigger
Bonus member
Male (38), India

Waiting for your other parts..

gilsllvae wrote:

The Horse

#4 2020-04-14 10:13:36

trigger
Bonus member
Male (38), India

Hi
We are waiting for your complete story/experience

Thanks

gilsllvae wrote:

The Horse

#5 2020-04-17 06:43:08

gilsllvae
Male (29), India

Very soon Bro...

Board footer