Internet's #1 shoulder riding community

You are not logged in.

#1 2020-03-15 18:16:20

grome111
Bonus member
Male (45), Espaņa

idea

I would like to propose something ...
We are all shoulder riding lovers, nowadays we all have telephones and we can take photos or videos quietly. I propose to make a photo album of ours, the photos in which we leave carrying someone or being carried on shoulders. I am very jealous of my intimacy, that is why I have many photos of my back or my face. no person has to be in danger if they recognize him.
I propose to the administrators, that if someone copies that photo to put it on another site, they will be expelled from the group.
what do you think?

quisiera proponer algo...
todos somos amantes del shoulder riding, hoy en dia todos tenemos telefonos y podemos hacer fotos o videos tranquilamente. propongo hacer un album de fotos nuestras, las fotos en las que salgamos llevandos a alguien o siendo llevados a hombros. yo soy muy celoso de mi intimidad, por eso tengo muchas fotos de espaldas o pixelo las caras. ninguna persona tiene que estar en peligro por si la reconocen.
yo les propongo a los administradores, que si alguien copia esa foto para ponerla en otro sitio, sea expulsado del grupo.
que os parece?

#2 2020-03-16 22:29:42

caballito
Bonus member
Male (In his sixties), South America

Re: idea

It is a good idea, but we must protect our faces; since our wives would kill us if they discover those photos.  smile

grome111 wrote:

I would like to propose something ...
We are all shoulder riding lovers, nowadays we all have telephones and we can take photos or videos quietly. I propose to make a photo album of ours, the photos in which we leave carrying someone or being carried on shoulders. I am very jealous of my intimacy, that is why I have many photos of my back or my face. no person has to be in danger if they recognize him.
I propose to the administrators, that if someone copies that photo to put it on another site, they will be expelled from the group.
what do you think?

quisiera proponer algo...
todos somos amantes del shoulder riding, hoy en dia todos tenemos telefonos y podemos hacer fotos o videos tranquilamente. propongo hacer un album de fotos nuestras, las fotos en las que salgamos llevandos a alguien o siendo llevados a hombros. yo soy muy celoso de mi intimidad, por eso tengo muchas fotos de espaldas o pixelo las caras. ninguna persona tiene que estar en peligro por si la reconocen.
yo les propongo a los administradores, que si alguien copia esa foto para ponerla en otro sitio, sea expulsado del grupo.
que os parece?

#3 2020-03-17 05:22:37

trigger
Male (38), India

Lol

The Horse

#4 2020-03-17 10:08:45

grome111
Bonus member
Male (45), Espaņa