Ultimate shoulder rides

Internet's #1 shoulder riding community

You are not logged in.

#1 2019-07-19 18:29:33

grome111
Bonus member
Male (45), España

· · · the women are incredible ...part 4

what happened next was the most incredible thing in history ... I could know the power of a woman ...
We left the premises and my friend's car was very far away ... he told us he had not found parking closer and she and I said there was no problem ... well ... she did not like the idea so much. my friend asked her what she worked for, how much she had on the island ... things to have a conversation with and she said that if she had liked the festival ... she said she loved it. Suddenly, my friend asked him without any problem if he wanted me to carry him to the car ... I could not believe it ... and she, with a big smile on her face, said yes, that I would be a gentleman. he bent over and she, with my help, sat on his shoulders ... I was quite shocked ... I think if I had been faster I would have gotten it, but I was the girlfriend of one of my best friends .. We were walking like 20 minutes and she like a queen. She picked up her cell phone and called her boyfriend and started talking to him, because he was ... he was talking to his boyfriend sitting on the shoulders of a guy he had just met! and again, my friend took off her sandals and she was barefoot, he told her to be more comfortable ... that she loved. We got to the car and just went down ... she said thank you very much, you are a gentleman. We accompanied him to his house and then he accompanied me ... he told me that he had been surprised at the festival, that he was afraid in case the boyfriend appeared ... and then he did not care and wanted to take her again. Then he gave me details and I was getting angry ... he told me that he flirted with his thighs and that at one point he said to lower her and she He told him that please no, he was having a great time ... I would have done the same ...
I'm sorry for my English, I used the corrector ... that night I thought I wish it had been me, but it would not have been good ... but I think I witnessed one of the best stories of my life

lo que pasó después fue lo más increible de la historia...pude conocer el poder de una mujer...
salimos del recinto y el coche de mi amigo estaba muy lejos..él nos dijo que no había encontrado aparcamiento más cerca y ella y yo dijimos que no había problema...bueno..a ella no le gustó tanto la idéa. mi amigo le preguntó que de que trabajaba, cuanto llevaba en la isla...cosas para mantener una conversación y le dijo que si le había gustado el festival...ella dijo que le encantó. De repente, mi amigo le preguntó sin ningún tipo de problema si quería que le llevara a hombros hasta el coche...yo no me lo podía creer...y ella, con una gran sonrisa en la boca, dijo que si, que seria todo un caballero. él se agachó y ella, con mi ayuda, se sentó en sus hombros...yo estaba bastante en shock...creo que si yo hubiera sido más rápido lo hubiera conseguido, pero era la novia de unos de mis mejores amigo...estuvimos andando como 20 minutos y ella como una reina. cogió su móvil y llamó a su novio y se puso a hablar con él, que como estaba...hablaba con su novio sentada a hombros de un tio que acababa de conocer!! y otra vez, mi amigo le quitó las sandalias y ella estaba descalza, él le dijo para que fuera más cómoda...eso a ella le encantó. llegamos al coche y justo la bajó...ella le dijo muchas gracias, eres un caballero.le acompañamos a su casa y luego me acompañó a mi...él me dijo que se había sorprendido en el festival, que tenia miedo por si aparecía el novio...y que después ya le dio igual y queria llevarla otra vez.luego me dio detalles y yo ya me estaba enfadando..me dijo que flipaba con sus muslos y que en un momento dado él dijo de bajarla y ella le dijo que por favor que no, que se lo estaba pasando muy bien...yo hubiera hecho lo mismo...
lo siento por mi inglés, he utilizado el corrector...esa noche pensaba que ojalá hubiera sido yo, pero no hubiera estado bien...pero creo que presencié una de las historias mejores de mi vida

#2 2019-07-21 01:56:40

southhorse
Bonus member
Male (40), Chile
Website

Re: · · · the women are incredible ...part 4

grome111 wrote:

what happened next was the most incredible thing in history ... I could know the power of a woman ...
We left the premises and my friend's car was very far away ... he told us he had not found parking closer and she and I said there was no problem ... well ... she did not like the idea so much. my friend asked her what she worked for, how much she had on the island ... things to have a conversation with and she said that if she had liked the festival ... she said she loved it. Suddenly, my friend asked him without any problem if he wanted me to carry him to the car ... I could not believe it ... and she, with a big smile on her face, said yes, that I would be a gentleman. he bent over and she, with my help, sat on his shoulders ... I was quite shocked ... I think if I had been faster I would have gotten it, but I was the girlfriend of one of my best friends .. We were walking like 20 minutes and she like a queen. She picked up her cell phone and called her boyfriend and started talking to him, because he was ... he was talking to his boyfriend sitting on the shoulders of a guy he had just met! and again, my friend took off her sandals and she was barefoot, he told her to be more comfortable ... that she loved. We got to the car and just went down ... she said thank you very much, you are a gentleman. We accompanied him to his house and then he accompanied me ... he told me that he had been surprised at the festival, that he was afraid in case the boyfriend appeared ... and then he did not care and wanted to take her again. Then he gave me details and I was getting angry ... he told me that he flirted with his thighs and that at one point he said to lower her and she He told him that please no, he was having a great time ... I would have done the same ...
I'm sorry for my English, I used the corrector ... that night I thought I wish it had been me, but it would not have been good ... but I think I witnessed one of the best stories of my life

lo que pasó después fue lo más increible de la historia...pude conocer el poder de una mujer...
salimos del recinto y el coche de mi amigo estaba muy lejos..él nos dijo que no había encontrado aparcamiento más cerca y ella y yo dijimos que no había problema...bueno..a ella no le gustó tanto la idéa. mi amigo le preguntó que de que trabajaba, cuanto llevaba en la isla...cosas para mantener una conversación y le dijo que si le había gustado el festival...ella dijo que le encantó. De repente, mi amigo le preguntó sin ningún tipo de problema si quería que le llevara a hombros hasta el coche...yo no me lo podía creer...y ella, con una gran sonrisa en la boca, dijo que si, que seria todo un caballero. él se agachó y ella, con mi ayuda, se sentó en sus hombros...yo estaba bastante en shock...creo que si yo hubiera sido más rápido lo hubiera conseguido, pero era la novia de unos de mis mejores amigo...estuvimos andando como 20 minutos y ella como una reina. cogió su móvil y llamó a su novio y se puso a hablar con él, que como estaba...hablaba con su novio sentada a hombros de un tio que acababa de conocer!! y otra vez, mi amigo le quitó las sandalias y ella estaba descalza, él le dijo para que fuera más cómoda...eso a ella le encantó. llegamos al coche y justo la bajó...ella le dijo muchas gracias, eres un caballero.le acompañamos a su casa y luego me acompañó a mi...él me dijo que se había sorprendido en el festival, que tenia miedo por si aparecía el novio...y que después ya le dio igual y queria llevarla otra vez.luego me dio detalles y yo ya me estaba enfadando..me dijo que flipaba con sus muslos y que en un momento dado él dijo de bajarla y ella le dijo que por favor que no, que se lo estaba pasando muy bien...yo hubiera hecho lo mismo...
lo siento por mi inglés, he utilizado el corrector...esa noche pensaba que ojalá hubiera sido yo, pero no hubiera estado bien...pero creo que presencié una de las historias mejores de mi vida

ufff, friend your story is amazing, I think empathize with you, especially having had the opportunity to raise a girl on my shoulders, although the fact that she was a close friend's girlfriend would have made me think twice.
The most complicated thing was to accept that a stranger could accomplish something that you would have liked to do ...

ufff, amigo tu historia es increíble, creo que empatice contigo, sobre todo el haber tenido la oportunidad de poder subir a una chica en mis hombros, aunque el hecho de que fuera novia de un amigo cercano me habria echo pensarlo dos veces.
Lo mas complicado fue aceptar que un extraño lograra realizar algo que te habria gustado hacer....

#3 2019-07-21 09:18:54

grome111
Bonus member
Male (45), España

to me, even if it had happened to ask my friend's girlfriend to put it on my shoulders ... what makes me go into shock is that the boyfriend and I were about 30 minutes away from the premises and she asked the one who was my friend that the rose on shoulders. What would have happened if the boyfriend had come with me ?.

a mi ni si me hubiera ocurrido pedirle a la novia de mi amigo subirla a mis hombros...lo que me hace entrar en shock es que el novio y yo estuvimos cerca de 30 minutos fuera del recinto y ella le pidió al que era mi amigo que la subiera a hombros.que hubiera pasado si el novio hubiera entrado conmigo?.

#4 2019-07-23 02:06:40

Pony for Girls

En espanol
Interesante experiencia. Pero no se si estuvo incorrecto que la chica montara en hombros de otro hombre y no su novio.
Tu experiencia es muy similar a una que yo tuve tiempo atras. Cuando al terminar un concierto, tuvimos que caminar un estacionamiento muy grande para llegar al auto de un amigo, pero en mi historia fue una chica, la hermana de mi amigo la que queria que la cargaran. Ella dijo que ella estaba cansada y no queria caminar.

In english for our english speakers friends
Interesting experience. But I'm not sure if it was something wrong that the girl rode on the shoulders of other man besides her boyfriend.
The experience you told is pretty similar to one I had time ago. When at the end of a concert, we had to walk a very big parking lot until where the car of my friend was. But in my story, was a girl, my friend's sister, who asked to be carried. She said she was too tired and did not want to walk. She wanted to be carried.

I am a pony looking for Girls to carry

#5 2019-07-23 09:40:09

grome111
Bonus member
Male (45), España

Exactly, my concern was that the boyfriend would come and find that image ... I think she did not care and maybe the boyfriend too. but every time I think when I go in and see the girl on the other boy's shoulders I go crazy ...
then, when we were going to the car it was also something incredible ... she knows she is a goddess

exacto, mi preocupación era que el novio viniera y se encontrara esa imagen...creo que a ella le daba igual y a lo mejor al novio tambien. pero cada vez que pienso cuando entré yo y vi a la chica en las hombros del otro chico me vuelvo loco...
luego, cuando íbamos hacia el coche también fue algo increible...ella sabe que es una diosa

#6 2019-07-23 23:43:00

mts
Male (25), Spain
Website

Pony for Girls wrote:

En espanol
Interesante experiencia. Pero no se si estuvo incorrecto que la chica montara en hombros de otro hombre y no su novio.
Tu experiencia es muy similar a una que yo tuve tiempo atras. Cuando al terminar un concierto, tuvimos que caminar un estacionamiento muy grande para llegar al auto de un amigo, pero en mi historia fue una chica, la hermana de mi amigo la que queria que la cargaran. Ella dijo que ella estaba cansada y no queria caminar.

In english for our english speakers friends
Interesting experience. But I'm not sure if it was something wrong that the girl rode on the shoulders of other man besides her boyfriend.
The experience you told is pretty similar to one I had time ago. When at the end of a concert, we had to walk a very big parking lot until where the car of my friend was. But in my story, was a girl, my friend's sister, who asked to be carried. She said she was too tired and did not want to walk. She wanted to be carried.

Me fascina imaginarme la situación, pidiendo que la llevaran a hombros, y su satisfacción si lo consiguio... Puedes contar la historia entera?

Imaging the situation is amazing..., She asking someone to carry her... And her satisfaction when she got it... Can yoy tell us the full story?

#7 2019-07-24 00:29:43

grome111
Bonus member
Male (45), España

2114/5000
today I just talked on the phone with the friend who had it on his shoulders, on a football issue ... and I have brought it up. I told him that it happened at the festival and he told me he passed it on great, he asked me how was my friend and his girlfriend ... then I told him that he would end up super tired, right? an hour with someone on his shoulders is to get tired ... he told me that he didn't care, since the girl was a goddess, but that yes, that he weighed a little but that he would have been two more hours ... and I asked him that As he picked it up, he told me that when we left the room he stayed next to her without knowing what to say, since he did not know her ... she told him that her feet hurt a little and she just became super happy because He played a song that he liked very much and without further asking him to sit on his shoulders to be able to see the stage better, at first he told me that he stood still, but that she already placed his hands on his back so that he bent down. My friend is not much taller than her and is a thin guy. He also told me that when he finished the song, he threatened to lower it, but that she told him a little more because his feet hurt and he looked great from above. My friend confessed to me that he was a little nervous in case the boyfriend came and saw them ... but that he was also so comfortable that he didn't care. He told me that she danced on top and squeezed her with her thighs ... she also told me that they didn't talk about anything when she was up, I guess the only thing she cared about was seeing well. I asked her and what about taking her to the car? She simply replied that she was super good.
I've hung a picture of the girl from a couple of days ago, so you can see how goddess she is, I don't want her face to be seen because I like to be very discreet. but imagine this goddess on your shoulders, shorts and barefoot for a good while ... as soon as I entered the enclosure and saw them my heart went out, too bad I didn't take a picture, but I didn't have that reaction. I have from behind them I will never forget ... an impressive ass and wonderful legs

hoy justamente he hablado por telefono con el amigo que la tuvo encima de sus hombros, por un tema de futbol...y yo le he sacado el tema.le dije que tal se lo pasó en el festival y me respondió que se lo pasó genial, me preguntó como estaba mi amigo y su novia...entonces yo le he dicho que acabaria super cansado, no? una hora con alguien a hombros es para cansarse...me dijo que le daba igual, ya que la chica era una diosa, pero que si, que pesaba un poco pero que hubiera estado dos horas más...y yo le pregunté que como surgió el cogerla.me dijo que cuando nosotros salimos del recinto se quedó al lado de ella sin saber que decir, ya que no la conocía...ella le dijo que le dolían un poco los pies y justo se puso super contenta por que sonaba una canción que le gustaba mucho y sin más le pidió sentarse en sus hombros para poder ver mejor el escenario, al principio me dijo que se quedó parado, pero que ella ya le colocó las manos en la espalda para que se agachara. mi amigo no es mucho más alto que ella y es un tio delgado. también me dijo, que al terminar la canción, hizo amago de bajarla, pero que ella le dijo que un poco más porque le dolían los pies y se veia muy bien todo desde arriba. mi amigo me confesó que estaba un poco nervioso por si venia el novio y les veia...pero que también estaba tan a gusto que no le importaba. me dijo que ella bailaba encima y le apretaba con los muslos..me dijo también que no hablaron de nada cuando ella estuvo arriba, supongo que lo único que le importaba era ver bien. yo le pregunté y lo de llevarla hasta el coche?, simplemente me respondió que estaba super buena.
he colgado una foto de la chica de hace un par de dias, para que veais todos lo diosa que es, no quiero que se le vea la cara por que me gusta ser muy discreto. pero imaginaros a esta diosa a hombros, pantalon corto y descalza durante un buen rato...yo en cuanto entré al recinto y les vi se me salia el corazón , lástima no haber hecho una foto, pero no tuve esa reacción.la imágen que tengo desde atrás de ellos no se me olvidará nunca...un culo impresionante y unas piernas maravillosas

#8 2019-07-24 09:25:45

mts
Male (25), Spain
Website

grome111 wrote:

2114/5000
today I just talked on the phone with the friend who had it on his shoulders, on a football issue ... and I have brought it up. I told him that it happened at the festival and he told me he passed it on great, he asked me how was my friend and his girlfriend ... then I told him that he would end up super tired, right? an hour with someone on his shoulders is to get tired ... he told me that he didn't care, since the girl was a goddess, but that yes, that he weighed a little but that he would have been two more hours ... and I asked him that As he picked it up, he told me that when we left the room he stayed next to her without knowing what to say, since he did not know her ... she told him that her feet hurt a little and she just became super happy because He played a song that he liked very much and without further asking him to sit on his shoulders to be able to see the stage better, at first he told me that he stood still, but that she already placed his hands on his back so that he bent down. My friend is not much taller than her and is a thin guy. He also told me that when he finished the song, he threatened to lower it, but that she told him a little more because his feet hurt and he looked great from above. My friend confessed to me that he was a little nervous in case the boyfriend came and saw them ... but that he was also so comfortable that he didn't care. He told me that she danced on top and squeezed her with her thighs ... she also told me that they didn't talk about anything when she was up, I guess the only thing she cared about was seeing well. I asked her and what about taking her to the car? She simply replied that she was super good.
I've hung a picture of the girl from a couple of days ago, so you can see how goddess she is, I don't want her face to be seen because I like to be very discreet. but imagine this goddess on your shoulders, shorts and barefoot for a good while ... as soon as I entered the enclosure and saw them my heart went out, too bad I didn't take a picture, but I didn't have that reaction. I have from behind them I will never forget ... an impressive ass and wonderful legs

hoy justamente he hablado por telefono con el amigo que la tuvo encima de sus hombros, por un tema de futbol...y yo le he sacado el tema.le dije que tal se lo pasó en el festival y me respondió que se lo pasó genial, me preguntó como estaba mi amigo y su novia...entonces yo le he dicho que acabaria super cansado, no? una hora con alguien a hombros es para cansarse...me dijo que le daba igual, ya que la chica era una diosa, pero que si, que pesaba un poco pero que hubiera estado dos horas más...y yo le pregunté que como surgió el cogerla.me dijo que cuando nosotros salimos del recinto se quedó al lado de ella sin saber que decir, ya que no la conocía...ella le dijo que le dolían un poco los pies y justo se puso super contenta por que sonaba una canción que le gustaba mucho y sin más le pidió sentarse en sus hombros para poder ver mejor el escenario, al principio me dijo que se quedó parado, pero que ella ya le colocó las manos en la espalda para que se agachara. mi amigo no es mucho más alto que ella y es un tio delgado. también me dijo, que al terminar la canción, hizo amago de bajarla, pero que ella le dijo que un poco más porque le dolían los pies y se veia muy bien todo desde arriba. mi amigo me confesó que estaba un poco nervioso por si venia el novio y les veia...pero que también estaba tan a gusto que no le importaba. me dijo que ella bailaba encima y le apretaba con los muslos..me dijo también que no hablaron de nada cuando ella estuvo arriba, supongo que lo único que le importaba era ver bien. yo le pregunté y lo de llevarla hasta el coche?, simplemente me respondió que estaba super buena.
he colgado una foto de la chica de hace un par de dias, para que veais todos lo diosa que es, no quiero que se le vea la cara por que me gusta ser muy discreto. pero imaginaros a esta diosa a hombros, pantalon corto y descalza durante un buen rato...yo en cuanto entré al recinto y les vi se me salia el corazón , lástima no haber hecho una foto, pero no tuve esa reacción.la imágen que tengo desde atrás de ellos no se me olvidará nunca...un culo impresionante y unas piernas maravillosas

Where is the pic?

Donde está la foto amigo?

#9 2019-07-24 17:02:00

grome111
Bonus member
Male (45), España

yesterday in wom bonus member, today in wom members

ayer en wom en bonus miembros hoy wom miembros

Board footer