Ultimate shoulder rides

Internet's #1 shoulder riding community

You are not logged in.

#1 2016-06-13 19:51:23

Audreyb

Clothing and other preferances.

My  curiosity concerning this activity  and the people who  participate  has grown  recently and  this  is the  only  outlet I'm aware of where I  might  find honest  answers. As I  have previously  said,  I'm  not  very experienced and  I have  very few acquaintances  who pursue the  activity even occasionally.

My  questions are for riders  and  carriers of both  genders  and  all  persuasions and  based on  some of the stories,  remarks and attitudes expressed  by  people here that I  read  in  this  forums archives.

#1: As a  rider, is there any specific or  general type of  clothing you  prefer  to  wear when  riding?

#2: As a rider, is there any particular or general  type of  clothing you  prefer your carrier to wear?

#3: As a carrier ,is there  any  clothing you  prefer  your rider to  wear  or you  prefer to wear  while carrying  him or her?

#4: As  a carrier,   would you  prefer  your  rider  to be lighter than  you ,  near your size  or  heavier?

#5: As a rider,  would you  prefer to be carried by a smaller/lighter carrier, the same  size  or  bigger/stronger?

#6: As a  rider,  would you accept  a  ride from someone who was  of the opposite  gender of  the gender you prefer to carry?

#7:  As a  carrier would you willingly carry a  person  of the opposite gender of   the  gender you prefer to carry?

# 8: (Riders  only)  would you consider  hiring  someone to  carry you on  his/her shoulders for either enjoyment  or  for  practical purposes  when circumstances make walking  impractical  for  you?

Any  responders may  of course choose to  answer or discount  any questions you  prefer.

Thank you in  advance  to  those who  choose to  participate.

#2 2016-06-13 21:52:27

mastadon777
Male (90), England,London

Re: Clothing and other preferances.

Interesting set of questions,taking them in order:-

1-3. Does not really matter,depends on the time of year and weather,the hotter the temperature the less cover required.

4.    Lighter than me,female for choice.

5-6  N/A

7     Prefer female but have carried males.

Lets have more personal info please

#3 2016-06-14 04:14:12

jerrao
Male (47), Brazil

#3: Mini-skirt

#4 2016-06-14 04:38:37

trigger
Male (38), India

Hi Audrey -

I being a carrier like -

- To be Ridden by Heavy Females.

- To be willing to carry any Female, if she choose or want to ride me

- I want that the Female riding me, should wear Horse Riding Jodhpur Clothes - If you know what i am talking about

With Full equipment's. - So Proper Horse and Jockey Scenario.

Thanks

The Horse

#5 2016-06-14 10:36:43

servusmulierum
Male (63), FRANCE

Hi, Ms Audrey

I reply only as a carrier :

2) Ideally a carrier should be naked ... Usually impossible then just a short will do
3) Any kind of comfortable clothing. Should be convenient for riding which means with boots if stirrups are to be used.
4) Lighter, but only because it allows longer rides
7) Yes ... although I prefer Female riders

#6 2016-06-14 20:31:19

brad's shoulders
Male (38), United States

Audrey,

I am glad to read that you are becoming a more eager shoulder rider. The community needs people like you! smile

Here are my answers to your stimulating post, from the point of view of a carrier:

- I prefer wearing shoes and shorts, with my chest and abdomen exposed for my rider to kick or spur.

- I prefer my rider to wear jodhpurs or leggings, because they better distribute the weight on my shoulders and neck compared to tougher fabric such as jeans. And I like seeing my rider's feet in riding or cowboy boots.

- I prefer my rider to be lighter than me, to ensure a long and satisfying performance. However I have willingly made exceptions. I am 185 lbs and I once carried a 230 lbs rider.

- I prefer carrying women, but I have willingly carried men as long as they were dominant / demanding riders. Ideally, I would have a woman be my primary rider and also lend me to whoever she wants, including male riders.

#7 2016-06-15 14:37:21

Audreyb

I  find it  interesting that most of the respondents(men) are willing to  carry men/boys  though  the  majority prefer to  carry  women.
It's also  interesting that the  clothing  choices  for the carriers  and riders were  not  what I  expected.
I assumed  that the  choice  for the  carriers would involve  bare legs  for  both  practical  and personal  reasons. The practical reason,  based  on my  limited experience would be the riders grip on the carrier's neck  and head. When riding on a man's shoulders  while wearing shorts  that covered most of my  thighs, I found it more  difficult to maintain my seat  on him. This was  never  the  case  when mounted  for a  chicken fight  at the  beach while wearing  a bathing suit , even when I  was struggling with another rider in the  water and everyone was  wet.

I  appreciate  the attitude of the responders involving the  rider  loaning the  carrier  to be ridden  by  others  regardless of gender.  Since my  experience in  riding a  man  who disliked carrying a  woman  (me)  but was  loaned  to me for that  purpose, I think I  would prefer to  be able  to return the favor  if I pursued this activity frequently enough  to have a (stable?)  of carriers  .

#8 2016-06-15 16:23:08

brad's shoulders
Male (38), United States

Audrey, I am sure most carriers on this forum would be delighted to be ridden by you, as well as to let you loan them to any other rider of your choice, irrespective of their gender and sexual orientation.

I definitely would be. And I would obey those riders as if they were you, because I would consider those rides a service to you: they would allow you to return the favor, and probably to feel a complete sense of power and ownership over your carrier.

So if you ever decide to start building that stable, please give me a shout! wink

What you said about bare legs is true: they definitely provide a better grip. My preference is for leggings because they don't take too much away from the feeling, they are comfortable, and they partially protect my rider's skin from my sweat. But I would certainly not complain if my rider preferred skin-to-skin contact!

#9 2016-06-15 18:54:50

oguh
Male

Hi Audrey

I answer to questions as a carrier.

3) For me, no matter the rider's clothing. As a carrier I prefer wear comfortable clothing.

4) I prefer carry a rider who is heavier than me, I love the contrast heavy/light.

7) Only male riders

#10 2016-06-16 15:12:01

Audreyb

I'll  reply in order starting with  "brad's shoulders".
I appreciate  your  candor  and while I have  no plans  to pursue this activity at this point  to the degree that  I might accommodate a  "stable", my feeling is  that the activity requires  the rider to  be in  control in  all matters concerning  the activity, including  directing his/her carriers be required to bear any person  he/she directs him to  carry  if  it is  physically reasonable for  the carrier to  do so.

oguh: I respect your  views in your  preferences  and have several  gay  friends who prefer  male only situation and activities. All my  male gay friends  are dominant  , including of course  the  one who directed  his submissive to serve  as  my  carrier.  Personally I'm indifferent to the sexual orientation of a person if  I'm  just sitting on his shoulders,  but  I have  no problem with those who  might refuse to carry anyone  but their preferred  gender. However, I  do  believe that if a carrier  agrees to carry someone, he/she should serve that  person in this capacity to the  best of his ability or  simply  not agree  in the first place.

#11 2016-06-16 18:54:05

oguh
Male

Audrey,

I'm completely agree with you that the carrier must serve properly his rider and that the rider dominates his carrier.
The rider is the master !

PS: I'm a carrier

#12 2016-06-16 20:59:18

brad's shoulders
Male (38), United States

Definitely agree on the rider being in charge. I would actually take it one step further, and say that my riders can treat me like their property for the duration of my service to them. This includes being as demanding and harsh as they wish - within the limit of safety and reasonability - and lending me to whoever they want, as if I was an animal that they own.

With that said, of course I have other interests beside shoulder riding... so while the idea of being owned is a very exciting game - which I would practice even for an entire weekend - I would not want to be part of a "stable" if that meant "24/7 servitude" or any arrangement changing my life in a radical way... though I know people who would!

#13 2016-06-20 16:13:53

Audreyb

Under any  normal  circumstances  the rider  and  his/her carrier would obviously be  free  and  consenting  people with lives to  lead. This would of course put  limits  on both parties  concerning the  degree  of   harshness involved. Unless they are engaged in a  relationship that specifically implies extremes, a rider doing  physical  damage  that would interfere with his  everyday life,  such as whipping or spurring to  excess  or driving  him  until he suffers serious injury would  normally be out of the question.

I  would  imagine a "stable"  to be rather more a consensual situation  involving  riders  who  can  call  upon members of a  group in  his/her stable  to make  themselves available to  serve the  rider/master ,either at the rider's leisure or at a  prescribed and  designated time and  place. A  "stable"  as such  would ensure that  at least one carrier would likely  be  available to serve the  carrier. 

I can imagine that most if  not all  other aspects of  these  relationships would be basically  friendly, or  at least agreeable to  both parties.

However,  when  the  master sits  on his/her carrier,  the roles and position of  both become  exactly what their respective  positions  imply.
I would see  this  much as  a  rider might  concerning a horse or other  beast of  burden.
That is  that the rider  might care  about  the  horse  and groom  and feed him,  once  he/she is sitting on the  horse, he takes control and  directs the  horse as  sternly as  required to achieve obedience to  the master's will.  The  degree must be  left  up  to  the master  or  the relationship should be  reevaluated to the satisfaction of  both  parties, or ended.

#14 2017-02-16 03:22:33

Dragon
Male (28), America

Interesting question Audreyb

#3: As a carrier ,is there  any  clothing you  prefer  your rider to  wear  or you  prefer to wear  while carrying  him or her?

I would like to carry a Girl wearing cowgirl outfit.

#4: As  a carrier,   would you  prefer  your  rider  to be lighter than  you ,  near your size  or  heavier?

Lighter than me or near my size, it would be easy to carry her. If I carry a heavier girl the ride could be a little short.

#7:  As a  carrier would you willingly carry a  person  of the opposite gender of   the  gender you prefer to carry?

No. I only would like to carry girls.

What about your clothing and other preferences, Audreyb?

#15 2017-02-16 14:15:34

Audreyb

Dragon: 

My  clothing preferences are  based on reasonable  comfort  ,my comfort of course, and then  that of  the carrier.  I prefer shorts of a  material  that allows  me  to  sit comfortably in  the position  astride the carrier's  shoulders without binding and also  soft  enough to  not  chafe his  neck.  I  have found that  short-shorts are better than those that reach  below  the  mid thigh  because  my  skin  gives me  a better purchase on the  carriers neck and shoulders  than fabric does.  Denim shorts didn't work very well  the first  time I tried wearing them because  while  they  allowed  me to sit comfortably enough,  they  chafed  my  carrier's neck , distracting  him and  causing him  to  squirm  which  resulting in me  having to  reposition  myself on him.  I suppose a standard  bathing suit or  bikini would be the most  obvious choice  but  only  practical  for  beaches  or  pools of  course and  not  suitable for riding  in  the  woods   which is  my  favorite place  to  ride  and  obviously  some  degree of  modesty must  be  practiced.
Needless to  say that the  degree of  intimacy  between the  rider and  her/his carrier may  dictate the  choice of  fashions. Since  I'm  not  intimate with every  carrier  I've sat  on, that  factor may  influence  my  choices as well.

#16 2018-12-14 10:46:21

Pickles
Female (32), USA

#1 As the rider, I like to wear a cotton top and cotton blend stretch pants or shorts, as I feel less constricted and free to bend and move
#2 I like my carrier wearing a t-shirt and jeans, as the t-shirt is thinner, which makes me feel more of his muscles under me, and keeps his neck uncovered
#5 I like to ride on someone stronger than me, as I feel more secure. I haven't ridden on anyone who has been smaller than me, but I can imagine it would be kind of scary, hee hee.
#6 I would ride on any gender's shoulders, though I do prefer to be on a guy's shoulders

#17 2018-12-15 06:22:48

Audreyb

Pickles:

Men seem to be the preferred carrier for most riders, which is of course  practical .
Your choice of clothing for yourself and your carrier is also practical  though I would recommend short shorts  if weather and other conditions permit  because your carrier's T shirt can slip and your bare thighs on his neck will give you a better grip  even if his neck is perspiring.

A stronger carrier is  obviously a better choice  but it can be quite amusing (for me at least) when a  carrier tries  and fails to lift  me.  This is usually when  the carrier puts his head between  your legs from  behind and tries to lift by straightening  his back. You just sit on him and feel  him straining to stand up . Several have failed to get  my toes off the  ground  and it's really  quite funny.

#18 2018-12-15 09:04:36

Pickles
Female (32), USA

Audreyb,
I agree that short shorts would be more suitable. Most of the time, I haven't been able to wear shorts, as the weather was too cool when we saw each other. But I will certainly keep your suggestions in mind. I can imagine it feeling more comfortable for me, too.
Unless he has me sit on his shoulders when he is sitting down, he usually lifts me by how you described, which I prefer much more than trying to stand on something to sit on him. I practically fall on him when trying to sit on him when standing on something, hee hee. Most of the time, he is able to lift me with him putting his head through my legs and lifting me from behind. However, there have been a couple times where he couldn't (when he hasn't exercised for a couple weeks), and I would either be scared of falling or feel bad from my own insecurity about my weight, since I'm on the heavy side, though he has never made me feel bad in the slightest about my weight. But that's fun you can find amusement from the failed attempts some of your carriers had.

Audreyb wrote:

Pickles:

Men seem to be the preferred carrier for most riders, which is of course  practical .
Your choice of clothing for yourself and your carrier is also practical  though I would recommend short shorts  if weather and other conditions permit  because your carrier's T shirt can slip and your bare thighs on his neck will give you a better grip  even if his neck is perspiring.

A stronger carrier is  obviously a better choice  but it can be quite amusing (for me at least) when a  carrier tries  and fails to lift  me.  This is usually when  the carrier puts his head between  your legs from  behind and tries to lift by straightening  his back. You just sit on him and feel  him straining to stand up . Several have failed to get  my toes off the  ground  and it's really  quite funny.

#19 2018-12-16 06:38:25

Audreyb

Pickles:

I'm not very  heavy  and the 'would-be" carriers who have tried to lift me  and failed were usually  old or very weak  and all but one  wanted to try.  The exception was a very skinny  boy who was suppose to be my  carrier in  a  chicken  fight when I was  a teenager.

I'm  sorry that you have reservations  concerning your weight. Weight shaming is one of my  pet peeves  and  my  mother and  a dear  friend endured and suffered disparagements because of  their weight.
It's your  carriers  responsibility to bear your weight  and should take this responsibility seriously if he pursues this activity. Your comfort and safety when you're sitting on him  should be his priority  and he should stay in shape for the activity.

#20 2018-12-16 07:42:42

Pickles
Female (32), USA

Audreyb,

Wow, it sounds like you have had a lot of carriers. How did you manage to find them? I always thought I was on the heavy side, and no one ever offered me a shoulder ride until the guy who gives me shoulder rides now. But as I read other people's entries, I see that my lightest weight (which was 122 lbs when I was a teen) would have been easy for most guys. The only offer I received that came kind of close to a shoulder ride was a guy offering to give me a piggyback ride. And I thought that was amazing, hee hee, as it occurred out of the blue. My friends, my sister and her guy friend, and I were outside just hanging out, and my sister was swinging around one of my friends. While watching this, I was wishing for someone to swing me around or carry me in some way. Just then, her guy friend knelt down in front me with his back toward me, saying, "Get on my back". I got sooo excited and climbed onto his back. Then, he went running around the yard with me on him, and all of my friends running after us. It was such a great time! I still don't know how he knew I wanted that, since I never vocalized my desire.   
Thank you for your sympathy about my weight insecurities. The guy friend I have now who gives me shoulder rides does make sure I am most comfortable and safely secure on his shoulders, and if there is ever any doubts, he will put me down and start over. He actually has told me that his main purpose for exercising is to build up his strength to carry me on his shoulders and in other ways too. The only times he would kinda slack in exercising was during extremely stressful work times when he was chronically too tired. I don't feel much insecurity about my weight when I am with him, since he often comments about how light I feel on him, and that carrying me is one of his most exciting activities. So I never have to worry and can trust him completely. smile

Last edited by Pickles (2018-12-16 09:05:33)

#21 2018-12-19 02:19:36

Audreyb

Pickles:

I  honestly don't know if I have had  an  unusual umber of carriers.  In my  teens ,  chicken fights at the beach were rather common  occurrences.  They were  usually  suggested by  one of the  boys  but  I  know the girls always looked forward to this  sort of  game. I was  one of the smaller girls  so finding a  guy to ride  was  not a  problem  even if I wasn't with  a  boyfriend at the time.   

Until  a couple of years  ago I  didn't  usually  "Ride" on a guy's shoulders  as in  being carried any distances. I  would  often asked to  sit on  my boyfriend's shoulders or  he would offer to  have me sit on him at  concerts, parades or whatever  where I wanted a  view of whatever was going on.  I of course  demanded that  my husband (now  ex  husband) perform  this service   but  he only  carried me twice for any distance . Most of the times I had him  lift me and I sat on him  in  a  stationary situation.

A male  friend  who likes to  ride on  guy's shoulders  invited me to an outing  and loaned me a carrier.
The  carrier was  a  gay man  who resented  carrying me  and  only did so  to stay in  the good graces of my  friend. My  friend insisted that I "take  control"  and I  found  that  I liked  doing  exactly that  and  I have since concluded that  the riding  being in  charge of the carrier is the way  it should be.

Since that  time I simply expressed an interest  in riding on the shoulders  of  some of the men I  date and found  several  who were  willing  and  capable and a few who were  willing  but not capable.
I  must point out that in  my  social  circles, such  behavior  isn't  as  unusual as  in  more  mainstream  social  circles . 

I hope that I  didn't offend  you in mentioning your  weight . It  would be the last thing I  would ever do intentionally . I'm glad  your  carrier gives  you  security in  your self esteem  and his service  to  you.

#22 2018-12-20 04:32:34

Pickles
Female (32), USA

Audreyb,

I guess it really depends what part of the country one lives, if circles of friends have shoulder riding as the norm. Apart from one of my past friends who would carry his buddy on his shoulders when I was a teen, I haven't seen it much in my area. The guy who carries me now used to live in an area where shoulder riding was considered natural, but after relocating to where he is living now, he says there is no one who will ride his shoulders. That's cool and fun you got to participate in a lot of chicken fights and that you were one of the smaller girls who could be carried. I, too, have only sat on his shoulders while he is stationary, and if he is standing, while holding onto something, hee hee. Although, we are both very excited that recently I am able to sit on his shoulders with him sitting down but not leaning back against something and hands free! :-D
So was the time you rode on the gay guy's shoulders the first time you had the take-charge disposition? So I am curious; what makes you enjoy being the one in charge? I often read how quite a few riders like being in charge, but they never say why. I personally have never been a take-charge person and kina like carrier and me to be equals in a team. That way, neither one of us feels forced or obligated and do it as a matter of choice, which to us, brings more enjoyment of the activity and of each other into the picture. But I guess it really depends on the people's reasons for doing shoulder riding. Since quite a few carriers put themselves in the submissive role, they probably wouldn't want to carry me, since my reasons for liking it have nothing to do with being in charge, hee hee.
No worries. smile I wasn't at all offended by anything you said in regards to my weight. When I bring up my weight in regards to shoulder riding, I usually am just mentioning matter of fact without putting any emotion with it. So if someone says I am a heavy rider, I have to agree, because they are stating the truth. It's only if they say it to be degrading or implying that they wouldn't want to carry me for that reason, then I would take offense. But in the case of the guy who carries me, he likes having my extra weight on him, so it works for the both of us. smile

#23 2018-12-20 06:22:10

Audreyb

Pickles:

To be honest I have always been the dominant or aggressive type in  all my  relationships.
Even in  those  beach chicken fights with consensual carriers, I was demanding in  regard to  the  boy carrying me. It was  kind of funny at times  because some of those guys were  more than twice my size and could have tossed me off with  ease,  but  non ever did.

When I was dating  my (now) ex-husband, I had him carry  me on  his shoulders  when  we were hiking. I was  tired and pretended to  hurt my ankle. I knew he wouldn't refuse  because  his  macho  ego  would be challenged.  At first I  just  sat up there and let him  carry me ,  but he started jogging  to  show off and it  bounced  me too much. I squeezed his neck and held onto his hair. I knew he wouldn't dare dislodge me .He fell to his knees and almost passed out  from my squeezing. I made him carry me the rest of the way  exactly the way I wanted. 

But it was that  first ride on the  gay man my friend  loaned me that confirmed  me views on  shoulder riding.  My  friend  insisted  that take charge exactly as he was doing with his carrier . At  first I was reluctant because I had empathy for the  carrier. He was  gay and I accepted that he didn't  like women. But he was belligerent and rude and I took  charge ,pushed his head forward so I  could sit more comfortably and kicked him  harder than I needed  to  to  make him  move  faster without  bouncing me. I discovered that  treating  him like a beast of burden was much better than having him  treat me like unwelcome cargo  and I rode him  without  empathy. His  obedience made all the difference and I concluded that the  rider must always believe and act  superior.   

I can't speak for all  riders  but I believe it's natural to feel superior to someone  you  are  literally sitting on,  regardless  of where or  how you sit on him or whether you're welcome to  sit on him.
The nature  of the  relative positions obviously implies this  fact.

You  may see your carrier as  your equal and  more or less a  playmate   but he obviously feels a  desire to serve beneath you and  bear  your weight. This  is submission whether either of you acknowledge  it at this point  .  In  time,  you  may  feel that your position on top of him is  more  dominant that just  play.   If this occurs, don't be  disturbed by  your feelings.  It's  quite  normal and  natural.

#24 2018-12-21 06:57:29

Pickles
Female (32), USA

Audreyb,

So I guess it wasn't hard to get into the take-charge position when shoulder riding, since it's in your personality. smile Those chicken fights sound quite amusing. I can just picture this petite girl sitting on a bigger guy, and here she is the one ordering him around, hee hee. It's one of those scenes that I think would be funny for a movie or something.
I actually like to be bounced on my carrier's shoulders. He doesn't do it that often, as it makes him very tired, but once in a while, he will bounce me, and I just love it! If your ex-husband was strong and could carry you some distances, I wonder why he didn't particularly enjoy doing that, even just to please you since you were his wife at the time. 
Well, your demands on your gay carrier served him right, since he was rude and treating his rider, and a girl on top of that, badly.
My carrier and I have actually become quite close friends, so he is more than a carrier. I think you are right, though, that he does have some degree of wanting to please me while I ride on him. Even though he says he's not particularly submissive, he has a bit of the qualities of it, where he will keep me on him for as long as he can before his muscles give out and makes sure I am very comfortable and supported. I am more of an accommodating person, so I don't want to make him suffer underneath me. But I do enjoy it that he wants and likes to please me. He has told me before that when he used to give shoulder rides to other people, that he was mostly thinking about how it made him feel. But when he gives me rides, he thinks more about how I feel, and that my excitement and enjoyment of him under me makes him delight in carrying me more.

#25 2018-12-24 02:36:56

Audreyb

Pickles:

I always felt in charge of boys in  those days  though don't think I ever expressed it  verbally to any of  the  guys  because teenage  boys would probably feel  the  need  to  rebel. I wasn't experienced  enough to deal  with such a  potential  so I made  my  control of him part of the game. I knew enough about male ego  to  know how to play on it,  especially when I was sitting on his shoulders.

I wasn't  married to  my  ex-husband  yet  at the time of the ride I mentioned. But it  was a  determining  factors concerning his potential  for  continuing  dating him  to  find out  how far I  could push him and possibly train him. Yes he was  quite strong  which  appealed  to  me. The  challenge of controlling and  dominating a strong and  non-submissive man appealed to me at the time. He didn't like  carrying me  or  being beneath anyone in any way but  his submission to  his  punishment for bouncing me  demonstrated a  potential  because he could have pried my legs apart if he really tried.

I don't mind  bouncing if  it's  fun. I  have  bounced  on  carriers myself many times.  It's only when the carrier makes me uncomfortable on  purpose that I object and take the  appropriate action.

It seems and I  might  guess  that  your carrier likes carrying  you  at least partially because of  your  weight.  I  might speculate that  it's  more than  just the  challenge and  the  friendship involved.
Their are very  harmless  ways for you to experiment to gain some insight on  his true  nature and desires.  You  might try  innocently  sitting on  his knees while pretending to wipe  the perspiration  from  his  forehead.  If he doesn't  seem  to  mind or appears to like it, you  might wait for an  opportunity to playfully  sit on his  stomach while he reclines  on  the sofa. Since  neither of  these activities is shoulder riding  but obviously  involves  him  bearing your weight, he will be  demonstrating  his desire to  submit to your feminine  authority.  You would be surprised how  common this desire is  with  men. Once you know this  about  him, you  can  take this  knowledge  in  any  direction  you  like.

#26 2018-12-27 02:32:11

bergt
Bonus member
Male (57), Finland

AS A CARRIER

I want to wear T-shirt or something "small" because so my back of neck has nothing clothes covered. I want women feel my strong body between her thights and she enjoy riding on my shoulders. I want there is skin against skin.
I want to carry only women, adult women, not any small girls. I prefer more heavy as light women. More heavy women with thick tights turn my head because I want to feel her weight, feel her power as she squeeze my head between her strong tights. Woman can be more heavy as I'm but the ideal is 70-95kg so I can carry her longer time.

The most important for me is woman must wear skirt or dress. I want she wear sexy lingerie under skirt/dress or she can wear long skirt/dress and maybe no lingerie, that is HOT. Shorts are thick like jeans so that is not "my thing".
I want carry women long time until I collapse and that is HOT because it's woman who dominate me and I'm like her slave and she "win" as I'm on ground under her.

My dream is also carry woman in coctail dress. She has long stockings under dress and high heel shoes, I wear my expensive suit.

Audreyb, question for you: do you like at all what I write? Now you know my inner dreams :-D
Most difficult it is to lift woman from ground when man is down, not carrying. I like to struggle against her weight, I try to get up from ground while woman is sitting on my back of neck. When I have problems to lift her up and woman laugh because I'm so weak, miserable man, that is so sexy ;-D

#27 2018-12-28 09:26:05

Pickles
Female (32), USA

Audreyb,

That's cool you were able work your take-charge personality into the games you did shoulder riding for. I'm sure it made it feel more natural for both you and the carrier, since it would be more of the typical attitude of the games. Although, probably what attracted you to the games in the first place was the subconscious awareness of integrating your dominance over your carrier. I just like shoulder riding because of feeling his strong shoulders and neck underneath me and feeling important to him when on his shoulders.
It's really interesting that your ex-husband still carried you, even though he was more dominant himself. Did it ever bother you that his motives were different than yours and that he didn't readily submit, or did you just enjoy having your authority over him whether he liked it or not?
I assume that because of how my guy friend who carries me just calls me a friend, that his motives for carrying me have little to do with much else other than the feeling of carrying a heavier girl, which he prefers. I'm not sure if I feel comfortable sitting on his stomach while he is lying down, as that is more intimate, and for me, would be saved for a much more serious relationship or marriage. But I imagine it being quite fun, hee hee. Sometimes, I would misunderstand what he was motioning for me to do, and I would start to sit on his lap facing him. But he quickly had me change how I was sitting, so I could be sitting on his lap in princess style, since he carries me that way, too. I think, though, that he just likes carrying me that way, too, as it makes him feel strong, not because of anything romantic.

#28 2018-12-30 04:38:24

Audreyb

Pickles:

My ex was showing off that first time and I was  just taking advantage of his ego. I hadn't made up my mind about him at that time.  I honestly didn't care about his motives and  the first hint  I  had that  I could take advantage of  his personality  was when I squeezed his neck with my thighs and he almost allowed  himself to pass out rather than prying my  thighs  apart. He was  more than strong enough but  went down on  his knees rather than fighting back.  This  made me  contemplate the possibilities concerning how far I could take  him. It wasn't really  about sitting on his shoulders. It was a contest of wills  and I wanted to  find out if I could  break  him  and turn  a  potentially  dangerous  macho  type into  a docile servant. The contest  was  more about me  challenging myself as  opposed to  breaking him. Testing my own  power  so to speak.
I was quite  proud of  how  far I  was able to  take him, getting him  to serve  in  many ways he  found distasteful.   He  rebelled  several  times  before and  later into our  marriage.   I simply  became  bored with him  and  tired of retraining  him after his  backsliding. He contested the divorce and  begged literally on his  knees to be taken  back  but I ended  the marriage despite  his  begging and promises.

You  may be  right about  your carrier's  motives but I remain  doubtful that  you are  just a  challenge to  his physicality. He  may  very well  like larger women  which is not unusual , but his  desire to  serve beneath  you is a  submissive  fetish. Your  desire to be  carried and feel him  beneath you is completely   normal.

I don't see why sitting on  his stomach would be more intimate than sitting on his shoulders. I would  imagine  his head between your thighs would imply  greater intimacy. Obviously everyone has their own  point of  view. I have always  found sitting on  a man's  body both convenient  and  fun. More  cute  than intimate.  Straddling his lap also  implies  intimacy for most people, but I'm not challenging  your views on such  matters. You  should of course  do  whatever  you  find  comfortable, but  keep in  mind that he  has  motives of his own  and you  have the  right to  concentrate on  your own  motives  and  enjoyment.

#29 2019-01-07 05:12:35

Pickles
Female (32), USA

Audreyb,

That's interesting you viewed your shoulder riding with your ex more like a contest of seeing how much power you could exert over him. Is that how you view all of your shoulder riding experiences, I mean, apart from the chicken fight experiences? Do you happen to enjoy the shoulder ride just as much if the person is already submissive?
It could be, though, that him not prying your legs apart was more likely him not wanting to hurt you, as you would have fallen from him if he had done so. That's a shame you ended the marriage just because you were bored with him. Isn't that a little harsh? Not that I am trying to sound judgmental or tell you how to live your life, but where's the commitment?
I guess you do have a point about his head being between my thighs implying more intimacy than me sitting on his stomach. I guess I always thought sitting on a guy's stomach as being more sexual, because it's kinda the precursor to moving up toward his face or moving down toward...you know where. Whereas being on his shoulders, his back of the head is facing me, and he has expressed no interest in reverse-shoulder riding. But yes, shoulder riding does have a bit of intimacy of its own. And it seems we both look out for each other's motives, meaning he thinks about mine, and I think about his. Since we are both a team of equal members, we both like to make shoulder riding a fun experience for each other. And whatever his motives are, I am just satisfied and happy that someone likes to carry me on their shoulders, as my dream of riding on someone's shoulders is now a reality.

#30 2019-06-08 16:16:39

sharpspurs
Male, England

As a dominate rider...

#1: I usually ride in full English riding attire (Slim fitting Full Seat Breeches, Long Riding Boots with Spurs, Gloves) and use a whip.

#5: Don’t really mind but prefer a smaller/lighter carrier

#31 2019-06-10 19:47:44

Audreyb

Pickles:

I ended  the marriage because I was  bored with  constantly  retraining him to be obedient .  He  was  completely aware of the rules when I  agreed to marry him and he begged me  to allow him  to  comply.  The rules were  not fair to  him  and I never  pretended that they were  or that  the  marriage would be a partnership.

He  broke  the rules  and rebelled  several  times  and I punished him  for his  violation  but  allowed him  to come back into  my  life. But in the end I  was more  bored  with  trying to  break  him  than simply  bored with  him.

His  rebellion in the matter of  riding on his shoulders  or  his back  was actually fun  sometimes. He weighed 100 lbs.  more than I  did and  yet  complained about  me sitting on  him too long. Often  this was less than  30 minutes and much  smaller and weaker  men  had supported me without  verbally complaining for much longer.

As for  the subject of intimacy in  where and how  you  sit on  someone, it's  really a matter of how  each person involved sees  the situation  and positioning.
It  can be  sensual,  aggressive, dominating, dismissive  or  simply a matter of  whim or  convenience.
You have  indicated that  you are somewhat  full figured. I don't see this as an issue or a  deterrent   and particularly   not involving  a submissive man.  If  you  can't just sit  on him  comfortably when  you choose,  he probably won't be really useful in other ways.
I  honestly wish I  could arrange  for you to ride   or  just sit on my ex husband for a  day or so. Despite his  complaining,  you would  see  how resilient a  healthy  male is  and lean  to take full  advantage  of  it  as well  as being comfortable being in  charge.

On  the rare occasion I  have  tried  it, reverse  shoulder riding  wasn't comfortable and  I  found it  awkward .  For  the  obvious reason  for  such a  position, you're better served by  just sitting on his chest while he serves you.

#32 2019-06-11 23:08:13

forbereit
Male (36), SERBIA
Website

I am glad to read that you are becoming  eager shoulder rider.

- I prefer my rider to be bear legged but it is ok if she wears jodhpurs or leggings.

- I prefer my rider to be tall as I am or yust little smaller, with voluptuous figure, and to have good posture on my shoulders this is important...she can be heavy..

- I prefer carrying women,

Forbereit

Forbereit

Board footer