Ultimate shoulder rides

Internet's #1 shoulder riding community

You are not logged in.

#1 2008-02-25 21:24:55

ponyxwoman
Male (60), Italia

What is a shoulderride?

Ciao Friends

There are many ways of shouderrides. I think everyone must enjoy his way, and one must be happy if others can enjoy: we are all friends with a common passion. The only limits are the rules of this group's administrators: at limit we can discuss, but with respect of others opinion. I dislike or hate sever shoulderrides ways, but I known that if I read posts or see photos of this group, I can encounter things I dislike, and I must be ready to this. But I can choose what I read or view. This group concern all
shoulderrides, and if I see that the aim of this group will change, I simply will go away.

Only a thing: it will be interesting to discuss what we mean for 'shoulderride'. I think the 'shoulderride' is a situation where (I speak of woman riding man, but is the same for other types):
- the woman must sit with all her weight on the shoulders of man, possibly in a confortable manner, with both legs at his side. Piggyback is not shoulderride. Side sitting is very worse. ecc.
- the man must stand or walk or running. If the woman sit on man who is sitting, this is not shoulderride.
- the aim of woman must be to ride, i.e. 'use' the man like a horse. For example, I never consider a shissorhead a shoulderride, because the woman want stress man's
head, not ride him.

I have expressed my opinions. I'm ready and happy to discuss with us.

Best Regards
Ponyxwoman

#2 2008-02-26 01:11:06

louie_sr
Male (36), Austria

Re: What is a shoulderride?

Hi Gennyshark,

thanks for your post. I basically agree about your interpretation of the term shoulder riding/shoulder ride. Of course YOU can only imagine it in the WOM way. We have many members who have additional or differnt views. Everyone is free to join a discussion.
For me personally a shoulder ride is like in your opinion to have a girl/woman on shoulders. Since I like females I prefer to see them on shoulders. As for me it can be interesting to see them on other females shoulders too. But I don't see anything interesting in the man on shoulders category. I know it's fun for them too, why not.
I just think it is some kind of "wrong" (again for me) to have a male on top of a female. I think the one on top should always be a female. That is exciting. Either to have one on my shoulders or to see an attractive young woman happily perched on some guys (or girls) shoulders.
Anyway. Last october I gave a girl a ride on my left and then on my right shoulder. It was an interesting experience, I think for both of us. But I wouldn't "count" it or call it a shoulder ride. And if you are e.g. sitting on the floor or somewhere else and a girl is sitting on your shoulders, it is as you said not a real shoulder ride either. Only if I am on my feet. Otherwise I would call it simply a shoulder sit. But I wouldn't mind a nice looking girl sitting that way on my shoulders of course, so both are fine for me.

Louie

#3 2018-12-01 08:22:03

Pickles
Female (32), USA

I consider a shoulder ride a person sitting on another person's shoulders, not just on one shoulder, and not a piggyback ride. Technically, if the carrier is sitting down, it isn't a shoulder "ride", but the guy whose shoulders I sit on considers that just as much as shoulder ride as if he was standing up while carrying me. I know I will get a lot of differing opinions, but to me, I agree that it just feels "wrong" if a girl has to carry a guy. Unless a girl is carrying another girl, the girl should be the rider always. To me, a guy who sits on a girl's shoulders is more wimpy. The guy should always be the one to uplift and support the girl and be the strong one. And not that I am against women being strong. I believe girls are strong people, too, but I want to respect a guy. And if he is the one riding a girl, then I have no respect for him. I personally prefer WOM and WOW.

#4 2018-12-01 08:59:45

shouldertaxi
Male

Hi there. I´m a guy that likes to carry guys (Girls is ok too) and to ride them!
Best I like to make a transport as a taxi. Middle of city or forrest does´nt matter!
For me a shoulderRIDE is to carry a guy sitting on shoulders, with legs in front or at my back! The other ones is more funny things, but not a RIDE!

#5 2018-12-06 04:41:33

Audreyb

Pickles:

I must take exception to  some of your views. A shoulder  ride is exactly what the  two people involved  perceive it to  be.  If they agree on what they are doing and are satisfied with their respective positions  individually, no one else's views  matter.

Only the definition is open to  debate since one  must of course be sitting on the shoulders of the other.

The most common  situation is of course a woman sitting on  a man's  shoulders  but if a  woman prefers to carry a  man or carry another woman,  it's a  matter of  her choice. Likewise, sitting on  one shoulder may  not be  practical  but if it  serves the purpose or desires of those involved  it is  exactly what those involved say that it is.

Also,  male on  male shoulder sitting/riding is just as acceptable to those who  enjoy it as female on  male.

#6 2018-12-08 04:08:55

Pickles
Female (32), USA

Audrey,

Indeed, I know a lot of people would disagree with my views. It is true that who rides on who and in what positions is rightly up to the people involved. I was only sharing my views and opinions just like everyone else does on this site, lol.

#7 2018-12-08 06:55:16

Audreyb

Pickles:

I'm not faulting your  opinion. You are of course entitled to have and share  them.
The  exception  I was taking was to the concept of a "right and wrong" involving what is a proper combination of  rider and carrier.
I once sat stationary on one shoulder of a  man who didn't tell me in  advance we were going to an event that might require him lifting me high enough to  view the  event. I wore a  pencil skirt which made straddling his shoulders  impossible without exposing  my bottom to other  watching the event.
I sat rather uncomfortably on one of his shoulders ,  too  angry at  his lack of  foresight to care about his discomfort . He did walk several  yards at one point ,  so  I was  "riding" at least at that point.

#8 2018-12-09 20:24:06

mastadon777
Male (90), England,London

I do regard the non exposition of your bottom as an unfortunate act on your part,thus depriving an audience of, I suppose, an attractive part  of a persons anatomy,having regard of course to your disinclination of having it exposed.
I feel in such matters the wider joy must prevail over wishes of the individual.

Lets have more personal info please

#9 2018-12-10 04:42:51

Audreyb

mastadon777:

To be honest,  I'm not  shy or  modest about possible inadvertent exposure .
In  less  public  circumstances I might have taken advantage of  such a display, using the excuse of my limited  options  to  attract a  man that  might  prove  better than  the dolt  I was sitting  on.
But  my under garment that day  was an exceptionally brief  thong that left  nothing to the imagination and the possibility of being exposed to children s  well as the potential  of  being arrested for indecent exposure induced  my discretion that day.

It also occurred to  me that although my carrier/seat lifted me of his own accord, my full  weight on  his one shoulder would be more  uncomfortable for him over time  than it was for me. His head was forced sideways by my  hip  as  I  sat and  move to get in  a  comfortable position upon his  shoulder. I thought it was a rather fitting punishment for  his stupidity in  not informing me of  his  plan to  watch the event. I insisted on maintaining my seat and  my  burden  on him  and of course his male ego over ruled his common  sense, allowing me to remain  in spite of his discomfort.

#10 2018-12-10 20:47:36

mastadon777
Male (90), England,London

Points taken, I think.

Lets have more personal info please

Board footer