Ultimate shoulder rides

Internet's #1 shoulder riding community

You are not logged in.

#1 2018-06-05 12:22:06

ETrans

shoulder riding language

Ladies and gentlemen, isn't it a time to develop a special non verbal language for alleviating shoulder rides? For instance: Pulling at ears - change direction; at hair - put me down; wrapping feet around horses torso - long ride or chicken fight, etc.?
(Keeping in mind a special gesture for come on my shoulders/let me sit on your shoulders)

#2 2018-06-05 13:21:26

trigger
Male (38), India

Re: shoulder riding language

Don't know man..

I just know..I am into a Hobby - Shoulder Riding...which is expensive like Golf..

I have to pay so much for getting rides..

I haven't found a single girl..who is interested in riding me..

I am from India..dont know about other countries..

All these languages and all..are just fantasies..never realised in real life..

Thanks

The Horse

#3 2018-06-05 13:41:09

ETrans

trigger wrote:

Don't know man..

I just know..I am into a Hobby - Shoulder Riding...which is expensive like Golf..

I have to pay so much for getting rides..

I haven't found a single girl..who is interested in riding me..

I am from India..dont know about other countries..

All these languages and all..are just fantasies..never realised in real life..

Thanks

Dear friend, I think of future. Alleviating shoulder rides can help even Indians.
Imagine yourself walking out in an adjacent neighborhood during evening and starting making special gestures to passing by sexy ladies. Reluctant and lay ones would not respond, but I think soon you would find a few ones who contend. Next choice is up to you. Some lay horses sometimes wear t shirts with such writings as Free shoulder rides, risking being ridiculed; moreover, aged and/or ugly women may approach, because everyone can read but not understand secret gestures. All this can become available in a few years

Last edited by ETrans (2018-06-05 16:00:09)

#4 2018-06-06 06:41:18

trigger
Male (38), India

Dear... I would Like to tell you ..that as a Horse..and as I am horse for Females only..I don't differentiate women by - Aged / Ugly etc..

I am a horse..and every women riding me is a Rider...and I have to serve her. And I get Pleasure in serving her.

If you are into shoulder riding, just to get some hot chicks on you..then you are on wrong way.

Thanks

The Horse

#5 2018-08-25 11:45:05

movieyou2003
Male (27), China

Yes I agree, I want to master the language and train all eager learning horse men!

#6 2018-08-25 12:48:50

nikoscbr
Male (57), Greece

What are you talking about?
We can't even find a girl who really likes shoulder riding and we are taking about forming a "language"?

I love shoulder riding-WOM only !

#7 2018-09-22 03:16:05

Dragon
Male (28), America

Hi movieyou2003 (Miss Hong)

I do not know what is this "shoulder riding language", but I like your attitude. I would like to learn all the languages of the world, and this "shoulder riding language" too.

I was thinking about this... Miss Hong, You are a chinese girl who enjoys shoulder riding guys and You speaks chinese language. I am a male who would like to carry girls on my shoulders, and I do not speaks chinese language... If there were a "shoulder riding language" maybe that could be useful to undertand the commands of a female rider who speaks other language... or maybe if You were riding on my shoulder you would prefer to give me your commands in your native language?

Or we should learn Esperanto (the universal language)?

Just wondering...

#8 2018-10-02 22:17:41

Misiulo
Male (28), Poland
Website

Let's address the main isse.

Finding each other!

What we need is an agreed sign, symbol or some elementof clothing or some other symbol for riders and carriers to recognize each other in public without words. It is relevant especially today.

Most fans of niche activities don't have this burden. Stamp collectors, car enthusiasts, can meet and recognized each other far more easily. Simply show them your stamps. Or your cars!

But what arre we supposed to do?! I can't just walk up to a strange lady and say: "Hi'd like you to sit on my shoulders so ican carry you around for some time"!!! There is a strong erotic element to shoulder riding which makes it Adults only activity and it entails a numer of issues.

Shoulder riding is a borderline activity. It can be an innocent game people do within their family, but it can also be romantic. It's something you can do in public in most countries. But it can also be very erotic. Even a sexual fetish. And there is a negative social stigma attached to all sexual fetishistic activites.

For women it is difficult to start conversation with men they are interested in knowing, because culture in most parts of the world seems to discourage this. A woman should attract, not attack. But for the men it is also very difficult to overcome the shyness and initiate contact with attractive women. Approaching a strange woman can be considred very rude, abusive, even criminal as culture tends to expect bad intentions from men who approach women (Despite the fact that it expects us to do so!).

If only we had some symbol commonly agreed for all the people who love shoulder (as well as other forms of) riding, like an element of clotching, a piece of jewellery, a bracelet, a pendant. Something you can put on a medallion; then if two fans of riding meat each other they would know immediately and they could start relationship. It would make things easier for us socially, since when you see such symbol it would mean that the other person is into riding too.

Last edited by Misiulo (2018-10-03 11:51:52)

#9 2018-10-03 19:23:34

veeru6565
Male (29), india

@trigger

hi, can you tell me, what is your idle weight girl to carry ? and for how long ?

Board footer