Ultimate shoulder rides

Internet's #1 shoulder riding community

You are not logged in.

#51 2018-04-23 11:14:10

ezpony
Male (48)

Re: non-consensual riding?

Yes, the rider is in a dominant yet vulnerable position on the shoulders of the carrier so she must trust her power over - and control of - the mount. That's probably one of the reasons that my past riders have also done a lot of all fours riding. Shoulder riding is very dynamic and fun and requires good control by the rider while all fours riding is very safe and the rider can use this to train the mount mentally, establishing domination in a more aggressive way. From this safe position the mount may be ridden to the brink of collapse and pushed harder with whips and spurs if this is part of the game. So if you are a very dominant rider you can use the all fours riding to train your mount mentally and get an idea of how hard you can ride him and later use this knowledge to get some good and safe shoulder rides.

#52 2018-04-25 05:17:06

Audreyb

ezpony:

I might assume that the rider could squeeze the  carrier's neck between her/his thighs ,grip  the carrier's  chin or hair quite forcefully or even pull on the carrier's face to make him  comply.
In this way, I can imagine the carrier to be very  vulnerable  so that even  falling backward  may not dislodge  the rider in  some cases. squeezing the  carrier's neck in this fashion might  even make him  pass out.

Since I have  played with  carrier's who were in the  all fours  position many times, I know that  both  the carrier and rider are less vulnerable. On  some occasions I remained on the all fours  carrier's back longer than he wanted but it wasn't really  nonconsensual . I have  used a  crop  and I did wear spurs a few  times but it was mostly for show rather than  hurting the  carrier. I could have used the spurs  of course to punish or direct him  while I was sitting on his back  but once he dislodged me I wouldn't  likely have an  advantage. He could simply roll sideways  and hold me off  once his hands were not busy  holding us up.

#53 2018-04-27 02:53:39

Dragon
Male (28), America

Ms Audreyb

You said that you are a practical woman and you would treat a slave much as you would your employees in regard to the work you acquire them to perform. 
You said that you would use whatever incentive was required to have a slave perform his duties to your satisfaction.  If this required physical punishment to ensure satisfactory performance, you would do it. You said you could not dismissal him, because you own him... But I guess you would not injury your slave, no matter what type of physical punishment, because damage him would not be practical...

During the ride, would you use a halter on your slave's head, like the guy in the story
that m2ichaela show us (if I were a slave I can not imagine myself wearing such thing like a halter on my head)? or any other riding tools? because if you only use your shock collar with your slave, I think it can not be considered cruel at all.

You said you would also require a slave/carrier to carry anyone you designated to ride him and obey the person sitting on his shoulders regardless of who that person was, and that the slaves feeling or willingness would not matter. I do believe that a happy slave would be an obedient slave to his Mistress. If I were a slave I would like to carry only my Mistress, but if she command me to carry other person, well if it were a woman, I willingly do it... if it were a guy... I would carry him and make an electric chair drop(I guess I would get a punishment for this, just think of me like a bronco horse. Besides, sooner or later one has to fight for freedom).

I remember time ago I read about that in the past centuries, there was among the Ladies of the royalty and noble Ladies a type of "game" where these Ladies whipped slaves (and even sometimes Lords) just like an entertainment.
These Ladies trained with teachers to learn how to use the whip and they showed off their skills with the whip. The persons whipped were almost always men, and their punishers were only Royalty and Noble Ladies. Been whipped by Ladies was acceptable, been whipped by guys was unacceptable, well, among royalty. In regards to riding/carrying... I wonder if this would be the same? This thing of slavery and shoulder riding sounds complicated for real life...

I have another question Ms Audreyb, what if you command your slave to carry other Mistress and she were a cruel rider? would you let her to punish your slave during the time she were riding him?

#54 2018-05-10 04:20:35

Audreyb

Dragon:

You are quite correct in that abusing a slave would be  impractical.
I would no more abuse a slave to the point of injury for an infraction or  failure than I would a  horse  I owned or an  automobile that failed to  function. One doesn't  flatten  a tire or smash  the windshield of a car that won't start because this is  obviously impractical. A  slave that  was  actual property would be useless if he were injured  and  possibly  expensive to heal.

I have also read stories of  wealthy women who  beat or otherwise  abused men of  lower stations.
I have no such desires now and I  doubt I would in a situation where slavery  were a legal institution.

Obviously,  based on  the infraction, I may allow a woman assigned to  ride my slave to retaliate if the slave was  disrespectful or offensive to her. I would see this as also  an insult to me and a challenged to my authority.
However, I wouldn't allow her to  injure the slave any more  than I would allow any  guest to  abuse any of my other property and I would hope that my friends would respect my property as I  would respect  theirs. 

But I  would require a slave  assigned as a carrier to  carry anyone I commanded him to carry whether that person was a  man,  woman or child,  regardless of age or any  consideration. I  alone would make such decisions and limited it only to  the  carrier/slaves ability  to  bear the weight of the person sitting upon him.
In  a case of  actual slavery  ,  a slave has  no option of  refusal  and rebellion  would be punished  to a  degree required  to insure  absolute  obedience.

Board footer