Ultimate shoulder rides

Internet's #1 shoulder riding community

You are not logged in.

#1 2018-02-15 20:34:33

Alex
Male, Germany

Riding&Relationships

I know that acquaintance of mine for several years now and we have met occasionally when also other friends were around. Just recently she had a couple of free tickets for that horse exhibition in town so she asked a friend of hers and myself to join her. Her friend wanted to see parts of the exhibition where she was particularly interested in while as my acquaintance had other plans. We split and her friend left to see what she was most interested in and I got to talk to my acquaintance about a lot of horse and horse riding related stuff (obvious). I was curious, briefly started to talk about shoulder riding and to my surprise she seemed to be quite interested, kept asking questions and generally enjoyed the talk.

A few weeks later we were having a similar chat. She still seemed to be very curious about shoulder riding and we kept talking about it for a while. Some days later she kept coming back with remarks and questions about shoulder riding which were also touching topics such as those we usually discuss on this board. Next thing I offered her a ride on my shoulders which she rejected with a reason I did not expect: She would only shoulderride (or sit) on men she is in a relationship only.

A question to both riders and carriers:

Despite the fact that there maybe other reason untold, a lot of riders on here seem to ride also on persons other than their partners, boyfriends (or girlfriends). Same as of carriers who also seem to have riders that they are possibly friends only with. So riding without having close relationship seems fine, but what is the reason behind it? What can be said to people like her who seem to follow principles and then missing out on things they seem to be most interested in? I have heard other reasons but this one has left me clueless I admit.

Alex

#2 2018-02-16 04:08:23

Audreyb

Re: Riding&Relationships

Alex:

It would seem  your  acquaintance equates sitting on  someone's shoulders as a matter of intimacy .
Some people probably would see  I that way and other's  would not.
The  act of sitting on  a person's shoulders  or being sat upon is invariably  what each person in  either position are inclined  to see it as.

It's really all in the  minds of those involved, ranging from sexual intimacy  to a case of practicality and need not be the same  motives for the rider and carrier.
The rider may enjoy  sitting on a carrier who  is  indifferent  or even  resentful of being beneath  the rider  and a carrier may find  being under a rider enjoyable even if the  rider is indifferent  to  his/her position.  Almost any possible  variations of desire and attitude is  possible.

#3 2018-02-16 20:02:17

Alex
Male, Germany

Thanks Audrey, that is also what I was 'afraid' about.

As much as I really want to change her thoughts about it but there is hardly anything I can do. Opinions can be discussed but feelings especially intimate ones are not debatable.

So for her she would want to prefer riding only someone who she has a relationship with. And maybe I shouldn't be that greedy. Being a carrier for a rider one day and then serving another rider the other day wouldn't be healthy after a while I guess. Although I have to admit that one of the things I like to try is being a beast of burden (on all fours) for two riders at the same time..

Alex

#4 2018-02-17 06:49:32

Audreyb

It would  appear that for  you, there is satisfaction or sexual excitement in the act of being  sat  upon and/or  controlled.
There is nothing  inherently wrong or very  unusual about such  desires.
But you  must accept the reality  that those who might  sit on you may have different  feelings or  motives.

She/he  may enjoy sitting on  another person to  dominate  that person, enjoy a return  to childish  fun, or  simply need a place to sit down.  It's all a matter of  how those involved  view  the act.

#5 2018-02-17 18:14:40

Alex
Male, Germany

Absolutely! Being ridden or being sat on is very satisfying and sometimes even erotic (in my book). Often I have tried to find a simple reason for that but failed because those feelings seem to be a result of a rather complex mix of thoughts, impressions and personality. This is also why I am thankful when riders are using me for whatever reason they have to ride or sit on me. And there is another thing I really like: I prefer riders to be totally convinced of themselves and ride or sit on their beast of burdens with complete conviction and for their own selfish reasons. Being too overly concerned with my well-being or worrying about possibly inflicting pain is not consistent enough and ruins the experience for both the rider and the carrier I think.

Alex

#6 2018-02-18 10:36:50

ponyplay-es
Male (31), Spain
Website

Everyone has their own views on these activities. There is who enjoys it as an erotic activity, and who just enjoys the usefulness of it. There is who prefers it playful and nice, and who prefers a hard ride, even regarding it as a bdsm activity.
I always find it very interesting to read how other people experience it. A big thanks to Audreyb for all her stories that show us a glimpse of how she experiences it.

Alex wrote:

She would only shoulderride (or sit) on men she is in a relationship only.

That means she probably sees it as something too personal to be doing it with other people outside of a relationship. Some other girls might do it for fun at a concert, while she might like to do it as a way of dominating his partner, or something completely different I can't even imagine. We can only guess.

Alex wrote:

Although I have to admit that one of the things I like to try is being a beast of burden (on all fours) for two riders at the same time..

It's a shame it is regarded as off-topic here, but would love to have a on-fours thread too. I've had the incredible luck of doing just that, and it was incredible... Would love to hear from your experiences too.

#7 2018-02-19 20:13:51

Alex
Male, Germany

Yes, and that is the beauty of the whole thing I guess. There is not just one reason to shoulder ride but many.

I also believe every flavour of shoulder riding is related to some sort of sensation. I guess the whole activity is too intense to not enjoy at least parts of the experience. I think riders may use mounts for practical purposes only but still being excited about it. Simple put, I think you cant just sit on a human like you would sit on an ordinary chair and completely forget about that fact. In between rides my rider has used me several times as a chair in front of her desk for quite some time. To me it appeared as if she completely forgot about me but later when we talked about that experience she told she was focused on her work ignoring her 'seat' but at the same time she was aware of me every moment and simply enjoyed the power trip.

For me being ridden on all fours, is also something she regularly does and I pretty much enjoy it too. A lot of people on here seem to also prefer this activity especially when riding on the neck of the carrier which has some similarities with a genuine shoulder ride.

Alex

#8 2018-02-20 05:47:08

Audreyb

Alex:

In  thinking about it, I'm  sure there have been  times when I was sitting on someone's shoulders  that I was to involved  in  what was going on  around me  to be  fully aware of  my  position. Engrossed in the  music,  sight  or other activity, I wasn't  fully  aware of who or what  was beneath me.

Board footer