Ultimate shoulder rides

Internet's #1 shoulder riding community

You are not logged in.

#1 2017-04-16 09:27:42

Manchair
Male (42), Scotland

Pony training

A question for my fellow ponies, and I guess a lot of riders would be able to give tips too:

I'm quite new to this, so I'm wondering: how do you get stronger, and more able? Obviously, lifting stuff (and ideally riders) is part of it, but do you do any special exercises to help?

Also, would be interested to know if there are things that help more for specific rides... Does the shoulder ride require different exercises from all 4s?

Any tips/ training experiences from either rider or pony welcome.

Love giving shoulder rides, piggyback, all 4s

#2 2017-04-17 21:53:22

Audreyb

Re: Pony training

I'm not  that experienced but I imagine that you  would have someone  you can  trust sit on your shoulders in  while you are in a  stationary  position. I  think that the  person sitting on your shoulders should be willing to sit  there on  a regular  schedule ,perhaps extending each  session by several  minutes . You  could be sitting on  something sturdy enough to  hold your weight and  her/his weight of  course .  I  might imagine that  in  this stationary position,  the person sitting on you could be  heavier than  the average size of the  person you are  considering  as  a  rider.

There are probably  back  exercises  and leg  exercises that you  could do  to  strengthen  your back  and legs to  avoid injuring your spine.  If  you  have experienced carrying  someone on  your hands and knees, I  know  that  your  back  in  that position can  handle the  stress of someone sitting on  it far  easier than lifting someone  vertically  on your shoulders. The  danger  to  your  back  is  much  greater with your  back  arched in  a  vertical  lift  position.

Once  you are  fully  upright with  your rider  sitting  comfortably, the stress on your spine is downward and unless  the rider is very  heavy, the strain  should be  minimal. Try  to  instruct  the rider  to sit as  vertical as  possible  when  you  walk  with  him/her on your shoulders. If the rider  leans forward to much,  it will be hard  to  keep your  balance.   In  time,  your  back should be strong  enough to  bow  your  head ,  allowing your rider to sit  more  forward so  your  shoulders  support  his/her buttocks ,  relieving your rider's discomfort of supporting  her/his weight on his thighs.

I hope a  more experience  rider and carrier  can give you  more complete advice.

#3 2017-04-18 07:25:45

trigger
Male (38), India

Hi

Though I will also be interested to know how to give Longer Rides being a Carrier.

- I can give more longer shoulder rides as compare to All 4s.
  Heaviest Rider i have carried was an Amazon Girl from America here in New Delhi, she was 95 kg.
  I gave her quite number of rounds in the room on shoulder...in which i was ok, but yes if i have to extend it to even 10 min of continuous shoulder ride, i would have given up.

I keep giving rides in breaks.

- Now if you talk of All 4s, my performance is not as per my expectations, Heaviest being the same girl - 95 kg...though i given her 2 Full rounds of a 2 BHK House, my knees were in so much pain.

- I want to try giving rides in Outdoors both on shoulders or All 4s but yes to increase the Strength is a major issue.

- I think by giving more and more rides, by Practice, one can overcome pain but for that a regular rider is needed which I miss so much.

- There was one girl - Wildfire Girl she was having amazing strength while giving rides

- Any suggestions will be welcome

Thanks.

The Horse

#4 2017-04-18 21:36:28

Alex
Male, Germany

Hi

from a carriers perspective I think it really comes down to two factors/areas that are both important when trying to satisfy your riders demand: strength and endurance.

As for the first, strength is needed to better support your riders weight, to balance your moves, to be a better seat (broad shoulders with muscles are better to sit on than small ones) and to also have that extra spare energy to save and recover yourself (and your rider!) from falling in extreme conditions. I have been ridden for several years and while I cannot really recommend a specific exercise, I noticed some things that really helped me get along: Any sports that utilize your back, chest and neck can be recommended. I started rowing way before I was ridden the first time and ever since then never stopped. I'm just saying that because even tho I do not have any issues with back pain, I sometimes have sore neck muscles and that worn out feeling in the neck area after longer rides. So this is probably an area that is not covered by rowing I guess so

Also like Audrey pointed out, have your rider sit on your shoulders and neck (head bend forward) often and in increasing intervals really helps building more neck muscles. My rider started to also use my shoulders and neck as a seat on a lot of occasions, for instance when watching TV, when sitting in front of her desk using her laptop etc. While this is really exhausting at first, I can really recommend this as it will strengthen your neck muscles .. and it is a nice implicit way to remind you where your place is.

As for endurance, i guess we all sometimes underestimate how important that is. Some of the strongest carriers I've seen struggle to carry their rider because they first manage to get them up on their shoulders with ease but then fail to keep them up there for long because of no or little endurance. I would even say that endurance&will can compensate strength to some extend. For example sometimes during concerts you can see smaller guys holding up their girlfriends for quite some extended time which is impressive I think. Endurance itself I believe can be gathered best by jogging, cycling, cross-country skiing, swimming etc.

Alex

#5 2017-04-18 23:50:17

checkmateguy
Male (57), England

Manchair:

You asked for tips from carriers, but here's a few tips from a rider. If you are new to carrying a person on your shoulders (and from what I've heard carrying a person who is sat astride your shoulders is easier and less exhausting that carrying someone who is sat on and riding on your back while you crawl round on all-fours). you need to develop the strength to (1) lift your rider up onto your shoulders and (2) carry him or her around on your shoulders for a reasonable amount of time.

Ideally, to train a would-be carrier, regular lifting exercises in a gym or roomy place such as a large garage is needed. A regular routine can also be fun and a great way to get fit/keep fit. If I was training a carrier from scratch, I'd arrange to meet up with him (it's likely to be a 'him' rather than a 'her') probably after work for a one-hour work-out.

I'd get the carrier to sit on a bench and then I'd mount his shoulders, sitting astride them. The carrier would need to get used to the feeling and sensation of a person sat astride his shoulders. Next comes weight-bearing - that's to say get him used to finding out what the weight of a rider feels like. So, while he was sat on the bench with me sat astride his shoulders, I'd let my legs hang down loose either side of him. He would then experience what it feels like to have the weight of the rider pressing down on his shoulders and with the rider's crotch pressing up against the back of his neck.

One useful ability that every carrier should try and develop is the ability to lift their rider up onto their shoulders. The way a lift is done is for the rider to stand with his/her feet apart and, with the carrier standing behind them, let the carrier push his head between their thighs and then just 'hook' and 'lift' the rider up on the back of their neck and then their shoulders in one smooth lifting move. The carrier's legs need to be strong (get them stronger but doing up/down squat exercises with the legs slightly apart) and the carrier's back also needs to be strengthened by exercises as does the carrier's shoulders.

The training sessions would continue by getting the carrier to regularly carry the rider around on his shoulders, maybe round and round the perimeter of the gym or large room. The rider would just sit on the carrier's shoulders while the carrier carried the rider around fairly slowly around the perimeter of the room. Carrying the rider at a fairly slow pace would mean that the carrier could keep going for a reasonable training period, say, 20 minutes. Within a few weeks the carrier would/should develop the stamina and skill to carry a rider safely for a reasonable period of time.

Another skill a carrier should try and develop too is the 'drop-off.' This occurs at the end of a shoulder-ride when a carrier should be able to bend forward slowly and let the rider slid off the carrier's shoulders over the carrier's head.

After a carrier has gained the necessary carrying skills, he'll probably want to gain further experience by giving shoulder-rides to a variety of riders who are likely to want to ride him in different ways. There is, for example, the 'loose-leg' shoulder-riding style where the rider likes to ride on the carrier's shoulders with his or her legs hanging loose and his or her crotch pressed fairly hard up to the back of the carrier's neck. The most common (or traditional) shoulder-riding position is where the shoulder-rider sit astride the carrier's shoulders with his or her feet tucked in behind the carrier's ribs. Again, in this position, the rider's crotch is often pressed up against the back of the carrier's neck. To prevent 'crotch-chaffing,' the carrier is advised to wear a high collar garment or wear a scarf that covers the back of his neck. Some riders, usually dominant ones, like to ride a carrier in a position where they are sat forward on the back of the carrier's neck which means that the carrier's head is pushed downwards. If a carrier is being rode in this way and the rider has his or her feet tucked right back behind the carrier's ribs then the carrier usually get exhausted fairly quickly - and some riders intentionally want this to happen. This sort of ride is often called a 'punishment ride.'

Finally, most experienced carriers want to seek out challenging riders with whom they can test their carrying abilities and endurance. So heavy female riders, for example, present an ideal challenge and, indeed, a thrill for carriers who have a propensity for this sort of thing. Another challenging sort of riders are dominant males who will ride a carrier hard and unmercifully. For carriers who are somewhat masochistic and who'd like to give a shoulder-ride to a very heavy female but who do not have the strength to actually lift them or carrying them, they can instead just sit on a bench or sturdy seat and let the very heavy female mount them and just sit there astride their shoulders. Another variation is 'two-somes' where couples meet up on a regular basis (usually man/woman couples) and they spend the afternoon or evening with the male partners giving the females shoulder-rides.

#6 2017-04-24 14:23:18

Audreyb

checkmateguy:

I find  your  views on  this  activity  more  interesting than  some other  because you  obviously  see  shoulder  riding as a  form  of  domination,  which  I  believe is  at  the  core of the activity when  pursued beyond  the  occasional  amusement or purely  utilitarian purposes.
I  imagine that  in  some cases of  utilitarian shoulder sitting and riding, either the rider  or  carrier might see themselves in  a dominant/submissive  position, based on  their personal  proclivity  as well.

I can  also  fully  understand and appreciate the thrill of sitting  astride the muscular shoulders of  a powerful  creature  who willingly serves  you as well  as a comparatively  weaker one who  straining or struggling  is also a sign of  his  submission  to your superiority .

I feel  at  something of a  loss, being  far less  experienced in this  matter  in  regard to  disagreeing with  you on any  aspect,  and  for the  most part I don't  and I have stated very  much  the same views in this  thread  and in  previous posts.

I  do  see some  value in riding in  the  all fours/hands and knees  position in  regard to  increasing the  potential endurance of a  carrier.  It's  true of course that the distances  covered when  sitting on  someone in this  position  are comparatively  short  and the  position is  impractical  for an  outdoor activity, it  can ,I  believe , be  beneficial  to    the overall  endurance  of the carrier while being  somewhat less taxing on  the  rider who can sit more  comfortably  for a  longer  period of time.
Obviously  different  muscle  groups are involved,  but the overall endurance of  the  carrier   is still being increased  by bearing the weight of rider. The  rider  can sit, move and change  positions without  concerning  her/himself about  balance or circulation to  the riders  legs as  may be the  case when  sitting for a long  period on  someone's shoulders  which is something I found uncomfortable when  sitting  for a  long period on a man's shoulders at concerts.

#7 2017-04-24 23:13:26

checkmateguy
Male (57), England

AudreyB: one likely reason why you felt discomfort in your legs after sitting astride your pony-guy after a while is that the backs of your thighs were probably pressing down relatively hard on the pony-guy's shoulders.

The answer to this problem is (1) try moving about occasionally instead of sitting still and (2) best of all is to sit on the pony-guy's shoulders in a forward position with your knees pointing downwards and with your legs hanging down loose either side of the pony-guy's body. Sat in this position will mean that your crotch will be pressed tightly up against the back of the pony-guy's neck. His head might/probably will be forced forward and downwards when you are sat astride his shoulders in this position.

To improve or maintain the circulation in your thighs and legs you will only need to sit on his shoulders in this position for fairly short periods of time. I would guess from what you say is that you sit/ride on your pony-guy's shoulders in the traditional/normal style which is with your thighs more or less in the horizontal position, and with your crotch probably not pressed up against the back of the pony-guy's neck, so that your weight is pressed down on the backs of your mid thighs on the pony-guy's shoulders.

Riding/sitting forward on your pony-guy's shoulders in an assertive position should/will improve your comfort and, with your crotch pressed up tightly to the back of the pony-guy's neck, might/probably will add to your enjoyment of the ride. Remember that it is the rider's comfort and enjoyment which is paramount in shoulder-riding. The function of ponies, alas maybe, are to be used (and even abused) by their riders and that often means that they are destined to suffer discomfort while under the weight and dominance of their riders.

#8 2017-04-25 14:04:14

Audreyb

checkmateguy: 

Thank you ,  and I  completely agree  with  the reasons for  my  discomfort when  sitting on  him  for a  long  period. Had  my carrier  been a  submissive assigned  to  the  task  I would have required more of him and positioned  him  so  that I sat on him  more  comfortably.
As it  was  however, I  was younger  and inexperienced  and  the  man  I  was sitting  on was  my  date  for the  concert  and  not particularly   submissive.  I  was somewhat  demanding of  him as it was  and managed  to coax his  compliance in  spending so  much  time  beneath  me even  when he became  quite  tired and uncomfortable himself. I  saw his efforts  as  a  favor at the time  and didn't  consider denying him a  view of  the  performance,  which would have been  the  case if I had been  sitting more  forward on  his neck. He was  over  6 ft.  tall ,  which  allowed  me a good  vantage  point  which I would have been  denied if  I wasn't perched  on top of  him.
Last year,  when I was  on the shoulders of  my friend's "slave", I didn't  demand  to  much  at  first,  but  at my  friend's insistence, I  became  more assertive   and made my carrier  look  down  so I  could sit on his neck ,  forward enough  so  his  shoulders  supported  my buttocks and I  was  actually  properly sitting on  him rather than resting my  weight on the  back of my  thighs.
This is the  position I  would assume whenever  practical in  all  future  rides.

#9 2017-04-25 23:49:08

Alex
Male, Germany

From my own experience, having someone ride your neck is getting painful real quick and i also feel that this position is probably the one that exhausts me the most (also judging from the sore muscles I keep having for 2-3 days after a ride like that). So the more I suffer, the more I know she is sitting comfortably on top - which is also part of the sensation I get when she is sitting forward enough on my neck. Maybe we should be thinking of trainings to strengthen especially the ponys neck muscles? Sometimes I think this can be done by riding even more (and longer) in that position?

Audrey, I like your comment regarding the position on all fours. While this is not your favourite position to cover longer distances as you said, i regularly find myself on all fours with her on top during winter times. I really enjoy the feeling of her sitting astride on my back which seems to be a position where she is sitting more comfortable than on my shoulders for longer period of times. She also uses to move hear seat to sit more forward on my shoulder blades, neck or uses to sit on my back 'sidesaddle' - which is, strangely, the most straining situation for my arms. Also since she is riding real horses she often says on all fours she can also apply some of the riding techniques she would use on real horses such as apply leg aids and "using her seat" .. or whatever that is called. I wouldn't need to know the names method anyway, i need to know how to respond only wink After all you are right, on all fours depending on where you sit, you also strengthen the ponys neck, back or leg muscles. Having spend an evening on all fours under her I usually feel as if I just got home from an extended rowing session. Another thing is the pain in your knees which you dont have to wait for long. Having hurting knees is something that happens also rather fast as trigger and also other ponys reported.

#10 2017-04-26 05:18:06

Audreyb

Alex:

I'm of the  opinion  that anything that increases the endurance of  a person  in regard to  any  athletic endeavor would be  helpful  and  carrying another person on  one's shoulders would  qualify  as  athletic . 
This is why I  believe that riding or  simply sitting on the  back of someone in the hands and knees  position would be  helpful.  The only  problem or  draw back I  can see in  this is the possible  damage to  the carrier's knees  which  are not designed for long periods of pressure in this  position.
I think  that  problem  can  be solved  by  commercially available  knee pads  wore  by carpenters and  carpet  installers  among other laborers ,  which I  found have the added  advantage  of elevating  the  knees a  bit    and making  the person's back  more level  and comfortable to  sit  upon.

Clearly ,the  most  beneficial position is for the carrier  to be sat  upon in the  upright position  even if  the  carrier is  seated and stationary  as  checkmateguy  pointed out.  I  must assume that  bearing the weight of  the person would aid in  the  carrier  acquiring  muscle  memory in  this  position.
However, this  position can  also  become  rather taxing and even  boring over an  extended  period of time  and limits the rider/sitter's options  to just  sitting astride  his shoulders and/or  his neck.

If  I'm  sitting on  his  back, I  can  sit astride or side saddle, cross my legs  etc. and carry  on  any activity  I might normally  do  while sitting down. My  clothing  options are  less  limited as well and  his  endurance in  bearing  my weight can  be  taken  beyond his  comfort  zone.
I might  also  increase his endurance by  having heavier  people sit  on him so  that his  endurance  develops beyond  withstanding  my weight.

Beyond  that,  I  remember a video on  the internet  of a man sitting on the  back of another  man's head and being lifted  by the man's  neck  muscles.  The  man was lifting  his rider in the  hands and knees  position  and I  imagine  that this would strengthen  the neck  muscles. I  honestly  don't  know whether this would be helpful in  regard  to  the  carrier  looking down to  provide and a more  comfortable  seat  on his shoulders. I think the  only  solution  to the  potential chaffing of  the  rider's  clothing  on the  carrier's neck  would be softer  clothing  or some  kind of  covering on  his  neck.

#11 2017-04-26 22:25:17

Alex
Male, Germany

Audrey:

I fully agree with your opinion about (shoulder-)riding or simply sitting on the back of someone helps to increase endurance. That is most likely something all of us noticed theirselves or observed when they sat on top. And thank you for the suggestion of using those carpenter knee pads. Once I was using knee pads that came bundled with the pair of inline skates I got and I cannot really recommend that experience. At some point it was obvious that those were designed to be used when skating and the cups inside those pads made it even more worse when using them on all fours. On top of that my rider complained about that sound those pads made on the floor while crawling - ever since then I stopped using them. Also I sometimes have the impression she enjoys riding me on floor tiles, parquet floor and areas in her place that really hurt my knees more than for instance carpet would do. Its hard to tell if she's really enjoying it or not and I do not have a choice of where i would like to crawl anyways, but to be honest I hope she does enjoy it. For me that is the satisfaction of suffering to let her sit comfortably on top. Or to put it in a more abstract-idealistic view: She can remain seated comfortably and chooses to go wherever she would like to go without having to get up, no matter what the floor looks like or how much it is hurting me. Anyways.. im getting carried away! I'll make sure to try the carpenters knee pads you suggested! big_smile

Besides increasing endurance and strength, I believe there is also another positive thing when sitting on a carriers shoulders stationary or using his back to sit on and that is about the mindset of the pony/carrier (and the rider). Being ridden and sit on for an extended period of time changes your mind and your thinking after a while. For example I often notice how I start to more frequently  think of how to even further enhance her experience on top by maybe slightly adjusting myself so she has a better seat or offering something I can do (such as things that help her with whatever she is doing while sitting on top). For that reason, I like what you said about carrying on any activity you normally do while sitting down. That is exactly how I feel after having spent an evening with her sitting and riding on top: I start to perceive myself as a beast of burden.. as a an object, almost reduced to nothing more than a .. seat. This may sound funny but most carriers have been to the point where the need of getting up, the thought of asking your rider to dismount is that omnipresent but yet they continue to serve their riders until fully exhausted. Often then I use to stay on all fours, even after she dismounted, only then to realize that some moments later she comes back sitting down again on my back just like she would sit down on any ordinary chair..

One last comment about the video you saw on the internet. You happen to remember where you saw it? This must have been for sure an impressive sight and a demonstration of a very well trained set of neck muscles. He was sitting on the back of the other persons head perfectly balanced with his full weight or did he assist somehow with his feet on the floor? I can imagine that this exercise will be a very good training (or a good way to get you impaired when done wrong) but i doubt that it can be repeated more than once or very often in a short amount of time. My rider often sits on my neck riding me that way for various reasons and that really causes me to remember every second of it - even days after the ride. And about the chaffing of the neck by the way, there is hardly anything that will prevent it completely, I think. In the end clothes (even the most soft ones) always cause friction on the skin especially on sweat skin.. so I think us ponys will have to live with more or less reddened neck skin.

#12 2017-04-27 14:49:16

Audreyb

Alex:

I think I saw  that  video on  YouTube  but  it was a while  back  and I'm  really  not sure.  The boy sitting on  the other guy's head was facing toward  his back  and did not have  his feet on the floor. The  boy was  rather thin but  it was  clear that  he was  sitting with all  of his weight on  the other  guy's head.

I don't think  I'm  assuming to  much in my take  that  your relationship  with   the  lady who rides you is  one of dominance (her)  and  submission  (you),  which I  have no  problem  with.  People enjoy what  they enjoy and  as I have stated many time, every  action is only  what  each individual puts into  it  and  imagines it to  be.  Your  lady  seems to prefer  that you feel  some discomfort  in  your activity  and since you submit  to this, you prefer it  either  because you enjoy it,  or because  you  prefer it to whatever  alternative may be  involved.  Certainly,  being used  by her as a  chair  is  comparatively  mild as dominant/submissive relationships go.

If I  were training  someone  to carry  me  and withstand  my  weight on  his shoulders or  back, his  enjoyment (if any)  would not be a  consideration.  When I  considered him  at all  it would  be  to  increase  his endurance and at  times he would not be considered as  anything  beyond an  object .
If  he  is  to  serve me , my feelings of possible empathy would  be an  impairment to  his  training and  I  would also  being doing a  disservice to  myself.  Whether  his task is as a  beast of  burden or as stationary  furniture, the experience is  artificial if  I don't  see myself  as superior  to  him just  as I  would see myself as superior to a  horse I  might ride  or  a  chair  I'm  sitting on. 
Anyone who  sees this as wrong,  should not engage in such activities.

#13 2017-05-02 23:18:16

checkmateguy
Male (57), England

The guy in the video you were writing about is (or was) a student from Taiwan called god524... (I can't remember the actual numbers he used but the sequence started with '52.')

At the time, about 5 or 6 years ago, he was 19 and teamed up with another student who was, to use the jargon, his 'sub' whom he shoulder-rode, sometimes tied with ropes and blindfolded. He had a rather brutal riding style and liked to run up to the seated sub guy and jump astride his shoulders. You could almost hear the crunch of bones as the dominant guy landed astride the sub guy (and ponies on this forum think they have a hard time!)

The video Aubreyb was writing about showed the sub guy down on all-fours with the dom guy sat astride the sub guy's neck, first sat facing towards the back of the sub guy then sat forward facing. The sub guy was required to lift the dom guy up and down on the back of his neck which he did very compliantly. Anyone viewing this video will see evidence that the dom guy had a gratifying reaction from riding on the back of the sub guy's neck in this way... I'll say no more!

I saved some of his videos because they were very well videoed in terms of lighting and atmospherically - almost art-quality had not the subject been shoulder-riding. Any members here interested in viewing what videos might remain on the internet can go to VK (the Russian version of Facebook). You might have to join VK. You could also view them on Pornhub but they might no longer be on there. I have a feeling that god5247... might now have a rather good graduate job and might prefer to erase his shoulder-riding past...! Saying that, he was a terrific shoulder-riding dom. I learned everything from him. Wicked me, eh?

#14 2017-05-03 15:23:01

Audreyb

checkmateguy:

Thank you,  that  sounds  like  the  video  I was talking  about.  I  can't say I  remember if  the boy who was sitting on  the  other one's  neck  was obviously excited sexually but  in  a way, I think it would be rather unfortunate if he wasn't.  The  boy  under him may  have enjoyed being  dominated   even  under  the strain, but  whether the  underling  enjoyed or simply submitted to  his position, the  master  (god?) should  enjoy whatever aspect of  it appealed  to  him in  whatever  way it  did.

I have  often  noticed even  seemingly  heterosexual males showing  obvious  arousal when sitting  astride another male  ,  even  occasionally  in  the  aftermath  of a  wrestling match, playful or  otherwise  when  sitting on the  loser's chest.  Intimacy takes  many  forms and  isn't  always  mutual.

I don't think  you  could  disagree  that the  feeling of  dominance and  control of another  person,  consensual or  not  has  an  erotic  appeal  for either or  both  parties involved, or  to  some  observers as well.

#15 2017-05-04 22:14:49

checkmateguy
Male (57), England

The actual name is god524057. I've always admired the stamina of submissive guys who prefer the role of ponies. The partner of god524057 is one such strong and hardy pony-guy.

In the video that audreyb mentioned, it starts with god524057 sitting astride the sub guy's neck facing the back of the sub guy. In this position the sub guy lifts god524057 up and down on the back of his neck which isn't too difficult because god524057 leans forward slightly over the sub guy's back. In this video, god524057 is wearing black shorts.

However, when god524057 reverses the position and sits astride the back of the sub guy's neck in the front forward position, his weight is down on the sub guy's neck. As he sits in this position, god524057 makes the sub guy lift his head up and down repeatedly which means he is lifting god524057 up and down on the back of his neck. To add to the sub guy's strain and his ordeal, god524057 is sat astride the sub guy's neck with his legs dangling down loose. The means that the sub guy had to lift the whole of god524057's weight up and down on the back of his neck. In the background there is a large electric fan whirling away. As the sub guy was probably sweating profusely as he lifted god524057 in this way the fan was definitely needed!

#16 2017-05-05 16:06:14

Audreyb

checkmateguy:

Yes,  that is  very likely the  video I was  talking about.  The  boy  sitting on  the lifter was thin  and I think  Asian. The  guy  he was sitting on  was  obviously  straining,  which made it  more interesting, for  me at least.   The lifter  didn't seem that strong in  my estimation but of  course  looks  can be  deceiving.  In  retrospect, I can't  help  but wonder if he  could have performed his task if  someone your size were sitting on  him  or  even  me.

#17 2017-05-06 00:19:23

checkmateguy
Male (57), England

Both the guys (sitter and carrier) were skinny student-type guys. At the time, a few years ago, they were aged about 19 I'd guess. They are both Taiwanese (Chinese).

Members here have probably noticed that on the internet, and in groups, certain personalities and their antics last for just a while, maybe a year or two but sometimes longer, and then they disappear. God524057 and his carrier were two such personalities. What fascinated me about god524057's submissive carrier was that he was so compliant and passive, erotically so. God524057 treated him and used him like a sex slave. He'd jump onto his shoulders and ride around on his shoulders too. He even sat on his poor carrier's face! And while doing so he stared at the camera in a defiant way as if to say 'What are you looking at?' And the most amazing thing is that the carrier probably wanted god524057 to use him in that way.

Have you found your sex slave yet, Aubreyb? Saying that, have any members on this forum found their pony sex slave? Now or in the past?

#18 2017-05-07 20:19:17

Alex
Male, Germany

Audrey,

it is hard to tell if someone else than that 19-year old could have taken his seat on the back of his head, but I think it's doable. Especially since that pony is reported to be strong like checkmateguy pointed out. From my experience, I can tell that i have never been ridden in such a way, but as I said she sits on my neck quite often riding me around on all fours. Im 89kg - she is around 61 kg.  And yes, this is a very straining task, simply because you have to keep her up and support her with mostly neck muscles only and its also really troublesome to balance yourself with her sitting so far in front of your neck. Most of the time I try hard not to fall forward and try to be a comfortable ride for her at the same time.. After all maybe I should ask her to move a bit more forward to sit on the back of my head?

So while I havent been exactly in that position I experienced the 'opposite' one quite often: Me sitting on the floor, leaning slightly backwards, hands down behind me on the floor, tipped head back looking straight up to the ceiling and she sat on my face using it as a chair until I literally had to beg her to dismount.

#19 2017-05-07 23:07:53

checkmateguy
Male (57), England

Did she sit with her bottom on your face or the other way round?

#20 2017-05-09 19:55:46

Alex
Male, Germany

preferably she sits with her bottom on my face, but also favours other positions often

#21 2017-05-12 20:34:05

Manchair
Male (42), Scotland

How I loved GOD 524...'s videos.  Seeing that skinny guy control the bigger guy was incredibly hot.  I remember one where the guy was blindfolded and just spent the entire clip licking the dom guy's feet.  I wonder what happened to him?  Being someone's slave like that - really erotic.  Alex, I loved your description of the rider who just gets up, walks away, and comes back and sits on you.

I have lifted a couple of guys now, but do want to get stronger.  A lot of it seems to be thigh strength for shoulder rides.  I thought they were strong enough to stand up, with a heavier guy on my shoulders - but I think it needs some more work.  Using the machine at the gym is the boring way, of course.

Love giving shoulder rides, piggyback, all 4s

#22 2017-05-15 22:39:26

checkmateguy
Male (57), England

Yes, god524057 was (probably still is) into feet. Having your feet licked seems to be a Far Eastern thing (or fetish, to use the correct term). Shoulder-riding was god524057's passion and he developed it into an art form. He was able to control his submissive pony-guy and ride around on him with absolute power. It was amazing to watch one human being exert total power over another human being (albeit the submissive guy was a very willing participant).
There are some members in this Forum who are long-term carriers and as a result they have probably developed all the right muscles in all the right places (legs, shoulders, back and neck too maybe) to be able to give their riders a really good ride. So that's the answer if you want an answer to how to lift and carry riders - the more you do it the better you get. And giving shoulder-rides is a lot more fun than working out in a sweaty-smelling gym... and it's cheaper!!!

#23 2017-05-16 20:36:31

ali2121
Male (71), England

Yes,I can confirm that feet licking is a Far Eastern fetish,having performed that task in Hong Kong a couple of years ago.

Pisces

#24 2017-05-17 03:53:56

Audreyb

checkmateguy:

I'm not  looking for a  "slave" at this time. I have several willingly  submissive men I date  who will submit to  whatever I ask  and  that is really all I  have time for. I  have  had "slaves" in  the past  and found they generally take up  to much of my time, begging  to  submit and serve and  becoming rather demanding  and possessive.

As  for god524057's  attitude when sitting on his slaves face,  I would  contend that his implied "what are you  looking at" is rather  justified.   Obviously  sitting on  another person's face is fun  of course,  but  it  also implies the  superiority of the master in  relationship  to  the slave. The  power to demand the  obedience  of another  person who is willing to endure discomfort and  perhaps  even pain without reward beyond  serving  as  the  master  chooses is  stimulating.   Surely   you  must have felt that way when you  have been  seated on the shoulders ,back  or  chest etc. of a  willing  submissive?

While  you  may  admire the stamina of  god524057's slave,  I see god524057  as the admirable one.
His power to control and willingness  to  assert  his desires on his slave is admirable and stimulating.

#25 2017-05-18 05:39:22

Audreyb

Alex:

Yes I  suppose it is  "doable"  as you say. Your wife is  only about 10  pounds heavier than  I  am  and  most  men  should be able to withstand  an  average woman's weight.  Your wife seems to be quite assertive in your activities ,  which is  not  a  criticism on my part  but rather  the opposite. I would find sitting on  a  man's neck as you  described rather uncomfortable for any  extended  period of  time . I would assume that this preference on her part is intended to make her ride  more  difficult for you. 

Again, I  emphasize  I'm not implying any disapproval of her  choices.  Much  like  in the  case of  god524057, she holds herself in  high enough  esteem to  expect  or even  demand the  compliance of her underling  (you in  this case)  obviously  including  the strain of  bearing her weight when  she sits on  your  neck or  on your face as you  described.    I believe  that a  master/mistress must use  her/his  underling in  any way  he/she  finds enjoyable ,even  without regard  to  the underlings strain  or discomfort  because  doing otherwise is dishonest. Obviously some restraint  in  some actions to  avoid injuring the  underling must be considered. But  a  degree of selfishness on  the  part of  the master/mistress is quite acceptable and even proper in  my  opinion.

#26 2017-05-18 22:29:03

Alex
Male, Germany

Audrey,

thanks, I pretty much enjoy reading your thoughts as they will allow me to get an idea of what her feelings and thoughts are when she's sitting on top. A lot of time when she is sitting or riding on my neck it is situational: For example, I was sitting on the floor, head leaned forward, her being on top and then instead of getting up and walk she remains seated and commands me to get on all fours and crawl. That's often how she ends up riding my neck. I have the feeling that for her it became something natural. Why getting up when you can sit on top and let others carry you instead. So while riding on the neck might not be the most comfortable position, I think she clearly prefers that instead of walking and I also agree with you that the added effect of causing me pain is something that is fun or at least amuses her.

Some might say she is lazy but I really think this is not about lazyness but more about her having the right to do whatever she thinks is best for her in that situation. And even after an evening spent with her sitting and riding on top in various positions I still do not question any of her actions. To be honest, after an eternity (when in fact only 2 or 3 hours have passed) my only wish is of course that she eventually would get up and let me rest but even than I have never had the slightest doubt that she was doing the right thing. That is probably because being ridden and get sit on for longer amount of times is something that changes your mind and thoughts when done often (being facesit for instance only speeds up that process). At least it for sure will change the way how you think of her and you start (over)glorifying the person on top which is in fact humiliating you down to a point where your only purpose is to be a good seat and beast of burden. Believe it or not but THAT is exactly what makes me feel so thankful. Being used by her that way is what makes me feel grateful and makes me wish to repeat that experience over and over again.

#27 2017-05-19 18:27:21

Audreyb

Alex:

In  spite of the  current feminism, most  women know that equality of  the sexes is  on  a  par,  not  equality  in  physicality. Men  are  naturally stronger and  faster than  women in  general.  There are of course exceptions, but the  rule  is that  men  are more  physically  capable , even if  the woman happens to be  physically  larger than the  man.

I  for one  and  quite  happy with  this  simple  reality  as it  is  more exciting  and interesting to control a creature (in this case a  man)  who is  more physically  powerful  than myself  and to  have him  endure more  than he would otherwise choose  to  endure   in his  efforts to please  me.

I  am  not  implying that women riding on men is  the only proper   relationship in  saying this.
Riders  and  carriers  may be  of either  gender and any  sexual  orientation  and  their  choices are  not , and should  not be subject to  anyone else's point of  view.  The  only limitations I  see as  being  considered would be the  physical  ability of the  carrier (within  reason)  and of course consent,  whether willing,  coerced or  implied.  For example,  some women  or  men  may enjoy  shoulder or  pony riding on someone who is smaller  or  weaker and  struggles to serve  as  the carrier.
Also,  as in  the  situation  such as  when I was riding on the shoulders of a  gay  man who carried  me  as a  service to my gay  male  friend , his  consent to  serve as  my  carrier  was  coerced rather  than willing.

#28 2017-05-26 23:18:19

checkmateguy
Male (57), England

Audreyb: on the subject of facesitting, here in the UK people, if they wanted to, could happily sit on each other's faces as much as they liked or wanted to and may well have done that for centuries for all I know... until a few years ago. Then these happy facesitters were hit by a disaster - because our last but one prime minister brought in a law banning facesitting. How outrageous, eh? Why the UK government decided to use a lot of parliamentary time and resources to ban this albeit rather odd activity I don't know. Facesitting is not a subject that you'd think would be uppermost in the collective mind of a government. Will our government ban shoulder-riding next... ?

The reason that a specific law has to be enacted in the UK to ban something is that under English law you can do anything you want unless it is forbidden by law. That's why the English are regarded as rather eccentric (i.e. slightly mad.) In continental Europe the law's different. You can only do what is permitted by law. So if there's no law that say Europeans can ride around on each other's shoulders then to do so would be illegal. The law in totalitarian countries is different again. People in these countries can/must do only what is specified by law.

At the moment in England (and it's hot here today!) I can ride around on my pony-guy's shoulders out in the forest near where I live and it's legal to do that... so far! If our kinky politicians change the law and ban shoulder-riding then it's likely to become a secret 'underground' activity.

To get back to the very first post in this long thread and the question asked: one good way to build up strength and stamina to carry a person on your shoulders is to do weight training that builds up your shoulder muscles. Go to a gym and use your arms to push up a bar with weights on. A cheaper and more fun way to build up your strength is to... find someone who will ride around on your shoulders!

#29 2017-05-28 07:26:27

Audreyb

checkmateguy:

I was unaware of this  law in the U.K.  and  I must say  I'm rather surprised, amused  and annoyed  all at the same time.  I can't  imagine  your P.M. or  parliament even  bringing up  the subject  for consideration or  imagining how  it could be  enforced. 

I'm  somewhat amused  because  while  I discovered the act of  sitting on  another person's face completely on my own ,without example or  instructions, I  learned the  term  "queening"  from a very  nice middle aged  British  lady who mentored  me  to some  degree in  regard to sexual domination  and  control  and influenced  my  attitudes and  views. In  her terms,  "queening" was   not exclusively  sitting on  someone's face (though  it was  mainly) but applied to sitting on  his chest or  back as well , in  effect  objectifying the person  beneath you  serving  as  your  seat. She  had a  submissive  male  companion traveling with her at the time  who obeyed her without question or  complaint  and I  witnessed her  use of  him  several  times.
I  rather  liked  the term  "queening" and  the implied superiority in  the act  though I don't imagine  sitting on  someone's face as  being exclusively female on  male  or  specifically  heterosexual.
I  can't  help  but wonder if this  covers the sexual  position or any act that has one person's buttocks  resting on  another person's face.  I  must say  that in  my opinion, who is sitting on  who, where and  how  should  be exclusively the  business of the  people  involved.

I  tend to  stay out of  the  politics of  other countries, but  I  find  this  ridiculous. Based  exclusively on  what I have personally witnessed, several of  my  gay  male  friends and at least half of  my  female  friends would be in prison in  the  U.K.  and  frankly,  I  would be serving a life sentence.

#30 2017-05-29 03:44:32

Audreyb

checkmateguy:

Forgive this  follow-up,  but  I have to  ask  if  you  know if this anti facesitting law has ever  been  enforced  regarding anyone  violating it?  I'm  trying to  imagine how  it  could be  enforced .
Since  I  have  the  impression   from  several of your  previous  posts  that  you are often  dominant  in  your sexual  relationships,  sitting  on  your  underlings face is  a  possibility or at least a  consideration. I  have to  assume  that there are  limits to  the  number of  bedroom  police keeping tabs on the acts of  consenting  adults.

#31 2017-06-07 23:22:34

checkmateguy
Male (57), England

AubreyB

When this crazy new law was proposed by the UK government, there were demonstrations outside our parliament which included many acts of face-sitting. As you might imagine, the media totally loved the opportunity to photograph and write about (mostly) woman (most of whom were sex workers) who were blatantly sat on men's faces and doing that right outside of parliament and in public. Face-sitting, at that time, wasn't outlawed of course. But, once the law was passed, anyone sitting on a person's face in public in the UK are looking at the possibility of a jail sentence.   

Here in the UK, and in England in particular, we like to think that we do kinkiness better than other nation. Saying that, some of the Far East countries might do kinkiness even better than we Brits. Incidentally, face-sitting (in private) is one of my favourite passions!

So what was the reason for this new law? Well, we had a very kinky drug-taking senior politician in our last government who liked to associate with prostitutes. Maybe he had a bad face-sitting experience with one of these ladies? Who knows? Apparently, these professional 'working girls' say quite a few of their clients like to be face-sat amongst other 'treats' they offer  So my own opinion it  was he who proposed the introduction of the law. Happily, he's not in our government anymore otherwise he might have proposed outlawing shoulder riding in public.   

On the subject of shoulder riding in public: here in the UK we're pretty laid back but if age-inappropriate shoulder riding took place in public where there were family groups, for example, and the age-inappropriate pair were two middle-aged men, then it's likely the police would 'advise' the two men to stop what they were doing by using the general public order laws. Probably the same could be said of other countries where age-inappropriate couple (man on man or woman on man) were riding around in public on another's shoulders. They can do that, of course, and there are videos which show that happening but they are at risk of being cautioned by the police if a complaint is made. The only places were shoulder riding can safely take place in public are at public sporting events and music festivals and the like.

#32 2017-06-09 14:06:44

Audreyb

checkmateguy:

As  I  said,  I normally stay out of the  politics of other  countries as I  see this as an intrusion and  believe  that the  people have  the  right  to  fight  their  own battles  in  regard  to  government intrusions.  With that  said,  I'm not in  the  sex  industry, but if  I  were  British,  I  would have  joined those  demonstrating   and brought  a man willing to have his  face serve  as  my seat.   I'm  normally  rather  guarded concerning my  identity   for  business reasons, but  I feel  quite strongly about  private matters being  private  and exempt  from such intrusion  by  government.

I  share  your passion  for sitting on a  partner's face in  private and  probably  enjoy  some of the same  aspects of the  position. My  gay  male  friends are  also  quite open about  their enjoyment of this  position  and  talk  about it without reservation, sometimes in detail.  As for  your former  parliament  member  possibly having a  bad experience, perhaps  if  the  prostitute had  sat on  him long enough  your  country wouldn't have had  to  endure  such  silliness .
In  light of recent  events ,the  concert  bombing and the  London  truck  attack, I  would think  that your  lawmakers would  have  more  important concerns  than who is sitting on  who  and where.

#33 2017-06-09 22:50:40

checkmateguy
Male (57), England

Audreyb

We might have a vacancy for a new prime minister here in the UK soon. Feel free to come over and apply, Audreyb.

Not a UK citizen? Not a problem. We'll give you a title (Baroness Aubreyb) and stick you in our House of Lords. You can run the UK from there (and maybe you can bring in a compulsory shoulder-riding day as a special holiday in the UK!)

#34 2017-06-10 02:29:54

Audreyb

checkmateguy:

Or  maybe I  should  become the  queen in  a  special  "queening"  ceremony ?  Forgive me, I  just  couldn't resist.

If I were in  charge  I  would declare a  holiday  for every kink  and fetish  that didn't  cause serious  harm or  involve  minors.
Complete with parades   and  floats   celebrating England's  role  as the  world's leader in sexual liberation.

#35 2017-09-26 22:48:04

ezpony
Male (48)

In my experience it is the strength of the neck muscles that is the limiting factor in shoulder riding. Most riders I have had liked to push my head a bit forward so that they could sit comfortably on my neck and shoulders. This puts a static strain on the neck muscles that can lead to a shortening of the ride because the pony/carrier will break down sooner. On the other hand, sitting only on shoulders can lead to numbnes in the legs of the rider. I had a rider who enjoyed long rides and she once tried to see for how long she could ride me if she didn't "neck ride". After about 25 minutes she had to stop because her legs were hurting. Since then she would alternate between "neck riding" and "shoulder riding" to make sure she got a both long an comfortable ride.

#36 2017-09-28 04:37:31

Audreyb

ezpony:

I agree with  your point and I have experienced that numbness in my legs, particularly when sitting on the shoulders of a man in a stationary situation, like at a concert or  parade  etc.
When  riding on the shoulders of a man who was moving it was  somewhat better but still not  nearly as comfortable as when I was sitting on him  with  my bottom resting and supported  by  his  shoulders.  Obviously this  means  his head was facing the ground.

If  I'm  empathetic to  the carrier , I would  prefer a  shorter ride with  my weight supported  by  his neck  and shoulders.
I have  mused that perhaps  the  perfect carrier would be a strong  hunchback so the rider could sit  comfortably on his shoulders and  back while  he walked in  more or less  his  normal position.
I don't  know if  such an  arrangement would be  practical concerning the physiology involved, but for the rider at least it would appear to be a comfortable position.

#37 2017-09-28 18:39:42

ezpony
Male (48)

AudreyB, I have seen pictures of human ponies wearing shoulder saddles attached to the back of their shoulders - sort of similar to a hunched back.

I can add that mixing neck riding with shoulder riding was the choice of my rider. It was in the nature of our relationship that I had nothing to say about this. My rider asked how she could get a very long ride and I told her about the differende between neck riding and shoulder riding from the pony's perspective. The rest was up to her.

#38 2017-09-29 04:38:41

Audreyb

Ezpony:

I believe  that for  the activity to be enjoyed by the rider,  she/he should  always be in charge, at least when riding. When  riding a real horse one doesn't  just sit on him  and let  him  wander as he chooses.

Since the relationship  between  the rider and carrier is mutually  consensual in  most cases,  the conditions  should be to the rider's advantage , or as  much  so  as  the circumstances will  allow.
Your rider  made her choice concerning  the duration of the ride and the  compromise in her position in  favor of  a longer period. I'm  not  attempting to discount her choice at all  but  I prefer quality over quantity and  I  would rather sit  comfortably over the entire ride.

As for  saddles,  I have seen  various versions of such things on the internet and on TV talk shows.
Frankly, I  wouldn't feel comfortable or secure  sitting on any I have seen at this  point.  Such  contraptions simply don't look  stable in the way they are  attached.  When riding on  a  real  horse a  saddle is a necessity  but when I'm on a  human  carrier, I want to be sitting on him, not a leather platform.

#39 2017-09-29 18:53:45

ezpony
Male (48)

AudreyB, I understand and if you ever had the opportunity to ride me, I would not complain about your choice of riding style.

I don't like the saddles either, nor do I enjoy cart pulling. But that's just me. A fetish is hard to explain.

Last edited by ezpony (2017-09-29 20:44:29)

#40 2018-03-22 20:35:25

m2ichaela
Male (40)

Audreyb wrote:

checkmateguy: 

Thank you ,  and I  completely agree  with  the reasons for  my  discomfort when  sitting on  him  for a  long  period. Had  my carrier  been a  submissive assigned  to  the  task  I would have required more of him and positioned  him  so  that I sat on him  more  comfortably.
As it  was  however, I  was younger  and inexperienced  and  the  man  I  was sitting  on was  my  date  for the  concert  and  not particularly   submissive.  I  was somewhat  demanding of  him as it was  and managed  to coax his  compliance in  spending so  much  time  beneath  me even  when he became  quite  tired and uncomfortable himself. I  saw his efforts  as  a  favor at the time  and didn't  consider denying him a  view of  the  performance,  which would have been  the  case if I had been  sitting more  forward on  his neck. He was  over  6 ft.  tall ,  which  allowed  me a good  vantage  point  which I would have been  denied if  I wasn't perched  on top of  him.
Last year,  when I was  on the shoulders of  my friend's "slave", I didn't  demand  to  much  at  first,  but  at my  friend's insistence, I  became  more assertive   and made my carrier  look  down  so I  could sit on his neck ,  forward enough  so  his  shoulders  supported  my buttocks and I  was  actually  properly sitting on  him rather than resting my  weight on the  back of my  thighs.
This is the  position I  would assume whenever  practical in  all  future  rides.

AudreyB
While riding your friend at the concert, you could direct him to stand behind another woman riding on another man, so his face will be attached to her ass.
This could be a combination of shoulder riding and facesitting, as the man's head is trapped between your thighs and the girl-in- front's ass.
Of course, in this situation he wouldn't be able to watch the concert and forced to see and smell the other girls' ass.
What do you think?

#41 2018-03-23 03:29:55

Audreyb

m2ichaela:

I can't imagine why I  would want to  do  what you  suggested. I was interested in  the concert and  I was already as  demanding of him  as I considered reasonable.  He was after all performing a service to me in remaining beneath me in spite of his discomfort while I was sitting relatively  comfortably .

I don't see any advantage to me in having his face  in  another woman's ass  regardless of any  odor that might be involved  and  if I  wanted his face sat  upon, I would have sat on it  myself.

#42 2018-03-23 05:38:16

trigger
Male (38), India

Hey there..M2ichaela..

Pls don't mind...but these kind of propositions...are normally said and told by a male...not by a female...

Its my opinion..though..personal..

Thanks

m2ichaela wrote:

Audreyb wrote:

checkmateguy: 

AudreyB
While riding your friend at the concert, you could direct him to stand behind another woman riding on another man, so his face will be attached to her ass.
This could be a combination of shoulder riding and facesitting, as the man's head is trapped between your thighs and the girl-in- front's ass.
Of course, in this situation he wouldn't be able to watch the concert and forced to see and smell the other girls' ass.
What do you think?

The Horse

Board footer